Grassroots Length Contest
posted at 3:22 pm on April 15, 2009 by Jules Crittenden
It’s kind of a political studliness contest. Anyone doing the math on how the turn out on the amorphous thing know as the national Tea Party is going compared to Obama’s big mega-email and doorknocking campaign last month to drum up pro-spending rage?
My money’s on Tea Party. Because Obama’s roots turned out to be so embarrassingly small they had to resort to roots enlargement.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Programming note: Guest-hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show tonight w/ MKH
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style