posted at 9:40 pm on April 14, 2009 by Jules Crittenden
C’mon people, can we try to avoid the hurtful terms for illegal alie … I mean, illegal immi … make that unauthorized immi … You know, that’s really no good, either. Darn, being sensitive is hard. Document-challenged Ameri … heck, let’s just call them Americans and be done with it. Terminology Alert, with a nod to the Pew Hispanic Center, which wants to make sure you know what good citizens illegal aliens are.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Programming note: Guest-hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show tonight w/ MKH
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style