posted at 9:40 pm on April 14, 2009 by Jules Crittenden
C’mon people, can we try to avoid the hurtful terms for illegal alie … I mean, illegal immi … make that unauthorized immi … You know, that’s really no good, either. Darn, being sensitive is hard. Document-challenged Ameri … heck, let’s just call them Americans and be done with it. Terminology Alert, with a nod to the Pew Hispanic Center, which wants to make sure you know what good citizens illegal aliens are.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Two House Dems demand Lerner resignation after using lobbyist to stage modified limited hangout
- Feelgood video of the day
- New liberal idea: Let’s raise $660 million online in a month to buy the LA Times before the Koch brothers can
- Of Course It Troubles Me. Are You Kidding Me?
- Friendly reminder from the White House about ObamaCare: “It’s. The. Law.”