Surprise: Trump goes positive, yanks ad attacking Cruz in South Carolina

posted at 6:01 pm on February 11, 2016 by Allahpundit

From now on, if you want to hear how Cruz is an unlikable illegal immigrant from Canada with a nasty disposition who cheated Ben Carson, has run wild like a “maniac” in the Senate, is on the take from Goldman Sachs, and, by the way, is a “pussy,” you’ll have to settle for watching Trump’s rallies or one of his 35 interviews a day on cable news.

When it comes to ads, he’s all about positivity.

On Tuesday, Donald J. Trump’s campaign started running a negative ad in South Carolina against Senator Ted Cruz that was searing, describing the winner of the Iowa Republican caucuses as a fake and a “Washington insider.”

The spot also scolded Mr. Cruz for his campaign’s role in spreading claims that Ben Carson had suspended his campaign while the caucuses were taking place; Mr. Carson, in fact, had not ended his candidacy, and Mr. Cruz later apologized to him.

But on Wednesday the spot was abruptly pulled down by the campaign. The Wall Street Journal reported on the strategic shift, saying that Mr. Trump’s campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, had made the decision to go with all positive spots beginning on Thursday. Mr. Lewandowski made the decision after seeing that Mr. Trump’s more positive-focused tone in New Hampshire appeared to help him at the end, according to The Journal.

That’s one possibility. Trump fans may like mean Trump but undecideds who are worried about his temperament surely prefer nice Trump. Another possibility per Sean Davis is that this is just another case of Trump demonstrating his mastery of the media, knowing that his ad will get plenty of free hype now from cable news as The Ad That Even Trump Thought Was Too Negative. I think there’s probably an element too of Trump wanting to play the victim next week, knowing that Cruz has little choice but to attack him as a fake conservative, a Christian in name only, and a loose cannon. Trump likes to be seen as a counterpuncher so that he can claim self-defense when he’s accused of being a bully. He’ll probably get more mileage out of telling people “look how statesmanlike I’m being as Ted Cruz throws the kitchen sink at me” than he will from running one ad a few times on South Carolina TV. Attack ads, after all, are what politicians do, and Trump’s not supposed to be a politician. So long as he sticks to ripping Cruz to shreds in earned media rather than paid media, he’s still an “outsider,” I guess.

Speaking of ads, here’s a new one from Cruz that dropped this afternoon targeting … Marco Rubio. You can see the strategy here: To beat Trump, Cruz needs to consolidate conservatives, and plenty of conservatives are still behind Rubio. I don’t know if goofing on Rubio voters for having been naive is the best approach to conversion, though. I also don’t know how long Cruz and Rubio are planning to wait on attacking Trump in earnest while each tries to eliminate the other. Righties have been screaming at them and (especially) Jeb Bush for months to stop waging this dangerous war to become the one true Anti-Trump while Trump advances through the primaries unhindered on the assumption that there might be time to stop him later, but it looks like that’ll have to wait until Nevada, and maybe even the southern primaries, at the earliest.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

All this talk about staying home if Cruz or Trump is the nominee is insane.
President Hillary Clinton

redridinghood on February 11, 2016 at 10:18 PM

Fair enough.

I won’t be joining you in that ivory tower, but I can respect that you believe its the way to go.

sharrukin on February 11, 2016 at 10:14 PM

~grins~ i wouldn’t expect you to doll. i fully realize that i have chosen a very difficult path to walk. I DO have 6 little boys so i know darn well how tempting it can be to just go off. I spend a lot of my time counting in my head lol. and when that doesn’t work i lock myself in my room and play world of warcraft for an hour or so , that way i can blow up inanimate objects and fake monsters to let off steam!

katee bayer on February 11, 2016 at 10:21 PM

BTW, consider that Trump could just be the perfect candidate – for the Democrats to run against.

Bourgeois elite, vulgar and erratic – what else could they ask for?

Torcert on February 11, 2016 at 10:05 PM

So… the democrats are going to attack Trump for being pro-Middle Class? Good luck with that one, Bernie!

Buckshot Bill on February 11, 2016 at 10:21 PM

If these “pure conservatives” were in charge of the Revolutionary War, we’d still be colony slaves of England.

dominigan on February 11, 2016 at 10:07 PM

But they sure would have written some wicked letters to King George! /

sharrukin on February 11, 2016 at 10:11 PM

Yes, that is very true.

petunia on February 11, 2016 at 10:24 PM

Your time would be better spent on petunia, ya cranky old fart. :)

katy the mean old lady on February 11, 2016 at 10:14 PM

Wow I live right there between your ears don’t I… hmmm I never give a second thought to you, or remembering your name.

petunia on February 11, 2016 at 10:26 PM

Why is it that the more I see Cruz, the more I dislike him? He’s been really coming off as a late night televangelist trying to sell eternal salvation for a price. Theres just something about him that doesn’t seem right.

tom2789 on February 11, 2016 at 10:11 PM

Ted Cruz’s Father: My Son “Anointed” To “Take Control of Society”..

Chomsky Dance Recital on February 11, 2016 at 10:27 PM

dominigan on February 11, 2016 at 10:07 PM

Sam Adams pure
John Adams RINO

No doubt.

petunia on February 11, 2016 at 10:28 PM

Personally the man makes me cringe almost every time he opens his mouth, but i believe when it comes to money he DOES actually know what he is doing , and i don’t trust Rubio or Cruz to handle the cookie money for the girl scouts much less the national budget.

katee bayer on February 11, 2016 at 10:16 PM

I get a kick out of it, but then I spent a lot of years in NYC.
His best line at tonight’s rally was his peply to the ex-Mex Pres.
“Tell him the wall will now be 10 ft. higher”. Priceless!

katy the mean old lady on February 11, 2016 at 10:29 PM

tom2789 on February 11, 2016 at 10:11 PM

You are not the only one with this impression of Messianic/Weaselly Ted! :)

Anti-ControI on February 11, 2016 at 10:30 PM

hmmm I never give a second thought to you, or remembering your name.

petunia on February 11, 2016 at 10:26 PM

God is good.

katy the mean old lady on February 11, 2016 at 10:30 PM

Ted Cruz’s Father: My Son “Anointed” To “Take Control of Society”..

Chomsky Dance Recital on February 11, 2016 at 10:27 PM

Honestly, I’m trying to get that information out of my head, because I don’t want to end up supporting Trump.

But alas, it confirms how Cruz makes me feel… judged.

And like it is a matter of time before he bans the movie Footloose. (This is a metaphor, and humorous… I don’t think that is really about to happen, chill.)

Which I’m sure he would find in the Constitution, because he is the only true interpreter of the Constitution.

petunia on February 11, 2016 at 10:31 PM

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Cruz caught cold in lie after denial of push polls like lies w/ @RealBenCarson. How can he preach Christian values? http://www.politico.com/story/2016/02/donald-trump-ted-cruz-south-carolina-push-polls-219158#ixzz3zuAXvW83
7:44 PM – 11 Feb 2016

Torcert on February 11, 2016 at 9:33 PM

So…What about that is a lie?

Without throwing a tantrum, please.

Solaratov on February 11, 2016 at 10:31 PM

Buckshot Bill on February 11, 2016 at 10:21 PM

The Left is much better at spinning than the Right. This will probably work.

redridinghood on February 11, 2016 at 10:32 PM

I get a kick out of it, but then I spent a lot of years in NYC.
His best line at tonight’s rally was his peply to the ex-Mex Pres.
“Tell him the wall will now be 10 ft. higher”. Priceless!

katy the mean old lady on February 11, 2016 at 10:29 PM

he said that? hehe i guess ill have to look for that on you tube later. I don’t get to watch tv or listen to anything until after the trolls go to bed. they are just too darn loud to be able to understand anything being said. Besides most of my day is spent breaking up fights over who’s socks are who’s or who left what where.

If there is one thing i can always count on its that on any given day i will have to referee at least 5 fights before i finish my first cup of coffee… i am on very friendly terms with my microwave( normally have to nuke the same cup of coffee at least 3 times before i get to finish it)

katee bayer on February 11, 2016 at 10:34 PM

Your time would be better spent on petunia

I disagree, as the babbly and preachy busybody katee set herself up for it here. :D

Also, I consider petunia a troll, so there’s no need to waste my words upon her. :)

ya cranky old fart. :)

katy the mean old lady on February 11, 2016 at 10:14 PM

cranky“? I am the opposite! lol :D

Anti-ControI on February 11, 2016 at 10:36 PM

Schadenfreude on February 11, 2016 at 7:18 PM

And most of it aimed straight at Rubio.

Because only Rubio can beat Hillary, and they all want Hillary.

petunia on February 11, 2016 at 10:38 PM

Anti-ControI on February 11, 2016 at 10:36 PM

Thank you, thank you very much… I sort like this Katee of which you speak. I bet she is the coolest mom on the block.

I actually haven’t figured out who she supports… and I have some TV to watch…

petunia on February 11, 2016 at 10:41 PM

katee bayer on February 11, 2016 at 10:34 PM

My hat is off to you!
BTW, do you go through all their names before you get the one you are yelling at? My Mom did that, and by the time she would get to the right one, they were already out the door.

katy the mean old lady on February 11, 2016 at 10:42 PM

“cranky“? I am the opposite! lol :D

Anti-ControI on February 11, 2016 at 10:36 PM

Then you need to work on it more.

katy the mean old lady on February 11, 2016 at 10:43 PM

Pulling negative ads is now “going positive”?

It used to be called neutral.

talkingpoints on February 11, 2016 at 10:43 PM

My hat is off to you!

katy the mean old lady on February 11, 2016 at 10:42 PM

Used to try , then i gave up on it now i just yell out ” BOYS!” and they all come running then i make them all listen to the speech that the one who ticked me off deserved. I figure it saves me time in the long run… then they can’t pull the same stunt later because they already KNOW what i will do.

Besides there are so many of them I am never quite certain of who actually did put the whole in the couch, or broke the door on my china cabinet….so i figure just blame them all and let them sort it out. Works too…peer pressure(or in this case sibling pressure) is fun!

katee bayer on February 11, 2016 at 10:46 PM

But alas, it confirms how Cruz makes me feel… judged.

petunia on February 11, 2016 at 10:31 PM

If John Lithgow endorses Cruz, it’s time to test your portable solar-powered generator.

Chomsky Dance Recital on February 11, 2016 at 10:47 PM

In 2014 many people were wondering why Ted Cruz would get involved with Glenn Beck in the insufferable Obama-created UAC “Humanitarian Crisis” ploy to benefit influxes of illegal aliens. The answer then, as now, was clearly money – but many did not want to see it at the time.

..thus helping to bring about a prophesied “great transfer of wealth”, from the “wicked” to righteous gentile believers.

In other words, raising (taking) money (from the wicked) ie., from their followers, in order to distribute it to the righteous?

So let me understand this….would that mean that those Cruz collects it from ARE the wicked?

THIS IS BAD STUFF GUYS, REALLY BAD.

Mcguyver on February 11, 2016 at 10:51 PM

The pushpull link goes back to politico which cites this.

The late GOP campaign consultant Lee Atwater is remembered as the patron saint of aggressive South Carolina politics. In 1980, he used push polls to link Democratic congressional candidate Tom Turnipseed to the NAACP — a scary notion for some white suburbanites — and spread rumors that as a depressive child Turnipseed had been “hooked up to jumper cables.” Atwater later became an adviser to Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush and chaired the Republican National Committee.

His tactics are still very much in play. It feels like just yesterday when anonymous phone calls went out around the state asking primary voters in 2000 if they would be “more likely or less likely to vote for John McCain for president if [they] knew he had fathered an illegitimate black child?”

If you go back to the WaPo article cited in the politico article, some of the the stories are hilarious.

This has been the funniest election cycle ever.

I wonder how many books will come out of this campaign? Primary Colors II? One about Bernie? The Trump campaign could get out several. I’m sure Dr. Carson could manage another book.

I wonder if it’s a fad in Carolina to make stuff up and prank people with these calls.

talkingpoints on February 11, 2016 at 10:56 PM

I didn’t care about the tone or the attack; that’s politics, but the ad itself looked like it was made by high school video production. Horrible ad.

melle1228 on February 11, 2016 at 6:31 PM

And Trump salvages by claiming he’s pulling the ad for the noble reason of going positive.

He spins very, very well.

talkingpoints on February 11, 2016 at 11:10 PM

I’ll vote for the nominee. The felon and the socialist MUST NOT be allowed to finish off our nation **

**I may feel different after the next vicious attack lol

Charliecrown on February 11, 2016 at 11:55 PM

It’s a trap!

Paperclips on February 12, 2016 at 12:52 AM

He spins very, very well.

talkingpoints on February 11, 2016 at 11:10 PM

How horrible!

NWConservative on February 12, 2016 at 1:08 AM

I live in South Carolina, so my vote means a lot.

I’m voting for Trump.

SouthernGent on February 12, 2016 at 1:19 AM

So it is, of course, open season on Trump’s conservative credentials.Yet some of these same conservatives who attack Trump’s conservative creds back a man who not too long ago was seen crawling out of Chuck Schumer’s butt after supporting a path to citizenship for illegal aliens.The conservative brand is as damaged as the GOP brand. it is rare to find a GOP politician who doesn’t call themselves a conservative. It is even rarer to find one who really is!

redware on February 12, 2016 at 1:46 AM

I live in South Carolina, so my vote means a lot.

I’m voting for Trump.

SouthernGent on February 12, 2016 at 1:19 AM

+1000

NWConservative on February 12, 2016 at 2:16 AM

So I looked at the Donald Trump webpage. Quite interesting. Talks of Veterans Issues, The Border, Taxes, US-China Reform and Gun Rights. Some of it is very thorough and complete.

But then I looked for other issues. What a big blank I found.

1) Nothing about his views on the EPA and what he would do to reform it.

2) Nothing about Common Core

3) Nothing about which Departments he would reduce or cut

4) Nothing about bank reform or the Fed

5) Nothing about any executive orders he would remove

6) Nothing about Obamacare… really?!?!?!

7) Nothing about Small Businesses

8) Nothing about Russia

9) Nothing about Islam

10) Nothing about BLM (Not Black Lives Matter, the other one)

11) Nothing about the attacks upon Christianity

12) Nothing about Jobs

13) Nothing about Iran’s Nuke Program

14) Nothing about Sex Education to minor children under the age of 10

15) Nothing about Miners Rights (small miners)

16) Nothing about restoring the lands held by the Federal Government to the States

17) Nothing about the Consumer Protection Division

18) Nothing about the war on coal

19) Nothing about Green Energy

20) Nothing about subsidies

21) Nothing about Unions

22) Nothing about “Global Warming”

23) Nothing about if he plans green cards, legalization, or citizenship for the illegals he will let return

24) Nothing about LGBTQ rights/restrictions (bathroom sharing for instance)

25) Nothing about Welfare reform

26) Nothing about Highways and Bridges

27) Nothing about the Energy Department Solar Energy payouts

28) Nothing about Medicare Fraud

29) Nothing about Israel, Taiwan, Poland, and other allies in risk areas.

30) Nothing about who he plans to endorse down ticket anywhere

It seems to me that these need some answers. Now supposedly Trump supporters want to recruit people to Trump… this is how you win anyone, showing that Trump respects their views and has answers for these. Start getting your stuff, and answer these issues.

OregonPolitician on February 12, 2016 at 3:08 AM

It’s not as important as people think that Trump be “stopped” early, because of the delegate rules. He doesn’t seem to be consolidating support, indeed his national poll numbers are actually falling — remember, he got a smaller percentage of available votes then the loser of the Dem NH primary.

~65% of the votes are still out there for the anti-Donald candidate.

TallDave on February 12, 2016 at 4:20 AM

Solaratov on February 11, 2016 at 10:31 PM

A push poll? Interpreting Carson’s trip home unfavorably? Donald is going to complain about these?

When you call your opponents “anchor baby” and “p****y” and question their citizenship and say their faces are ugly and that they’re fake war heroes and bad doctors, you sort of lose the right to complain that entirely ordinary campaign tactics are some awful sin against decency.

TallDave on February 12, 2016 at 4:27 AM

But then I looked for other issues. What a big blank I found.

You found nothing because you wanted to find nothing.

1) Nothing about his views on the EPA and what he would do to reform it.

Cut the EPA; what they do is a disgrace:

2) Nothing about Common Core

Cut Department of Education and Common Core. (Oct 2015)

3) Nothing about which Departments he would reduce or cut

Cut defense budget, & entire EPA & Dept. of Education:

4) Nothing about bank reform or the Fed

TRUMP: The Fed’s keeping rates low as a favor to Obama — I like low rates, but they’re basically handing a recession to the next president

5) Nothing about any executive orders he would remove

Trump Suggests He’ll Use Executive Orders To ‘Unsign’ Obama’s Agenda

The order he’s referencing is Obama’s much-contested November 2014 executive order that granted legal status to five million illegal immigrants. Many legal experts considered the president’s act unconstitutional and the courts have blocked its implementation.

Donald Trump says Obama gun control executive orders ‘no good,’ ‘no fair’

6) Nothing about Obamacare… really?!?!?!

Replace Obamacare with Health Savings Accounts. (Oct 2015)

ObamaCare is a catastrophe that must be repealed & replaced. (Jun 2015)

7) Nothing about Small Businesses

They seem to like him.

Trump is the top choice among small-business owners for president with close to 38 percent of respondents selecting him.

8) Nothing about Russia

Diplomacy & respect crucial to our relationship with Russia:

9) Nothing about Islam

We have a problem with radical Muslims

10) Nothing about BLM (Not Black Lives Matter, the other one)

In a new op-ed for the Reno Gazette-Journal, the Republican presidential front-runner rails against the “draconian rule” of the Bureau of Land Management and the Obama administration’s “land grab” in the western United States.

“The BLM controls over 85 percent of the land in Nevada,” Trump explains. “In the rural areas, those who for decades have had access to public lands for ranching, mining, logging and energy development are forced to deal with arbitrary and capricious rules that are influenced by special interests that profit from the D.C. rule-making and who fill the campaign coffers of Washington politicians.”

11) Nothing about the attacks upon Christianity

The Christians are being treated horribly because we have nobody to represent the Christians. Believe me, if I run and I win, I will be the greatest representative of the Christians they’ve had in a long time,” Trump said in a recent interview.

12) Nothing about Jobs

Don’t raise minimum wage; it makes us non-competitive. (Nov 2015)
I have relevant experience by creating jobs and assets. (Nov 2015)
Don’t raise minimum wage, but create more opportunities. (Aug 2015)
Take jobs back from foreign countries to lower unemployment. (Aug 2015)
Real unemployment rate is 20%; don’t believe 5.6%. (Jun 2015)
Raising business tax causes businesses to move jobs overseas. (Dec 2011)
Unions fight for pay; managers fight for less; consumers win. (Jul 2000)
Foreign companies are taking jobs from US. (Dec 1999)

13) Nothing about Iran’s Nuke Program

Trump: ‘Israel Will NOT Survive’ With Iran Nuclear Deal In Place

Donald Trump expressed bullish opposition to the Iranian nuclear deal during a rally in Washington DC, saying it was ‘incompetently negotiated’ by a group of ‘very stupid leaders’

14) Nothing about Sex Education to minor children under the age of 10

True.

15) Nothing about Miners Rights (small miners)

?

See #10

17) Nothing about the Consumer Protection Division

True

18) Nothing about the war on coal

Donald J. Trump Verified account
[email protected]

Obama’s war on coal is killing American jobs, making us more energy dependent on our enemies & creating a great business disadvantage.

19) Nothing about Green Energy

As crazy as it sounds, the Obama administration wants higher energy prices because they believe that will force America to drive less and businesses to slow down on production and transportation.

Remember Cap-and-Tax (or as they called it Cap and Trade)? [In 2008], Obama outright admitted that his plan to tax businesses on carbon emissions that exceeded his arbitrary cap would drive energy prices sky high. Here’s what he said:

“Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket, even regardless of what I say about coal, because I’m capping greenhouse gases. Whatever the plants were, they would have to retrofit their operations. That will cost money. They will pass that on to consumers.”

Most of us shake our heads in disbelief at this stuff.

Until we get this country’s lifeblood–oil–back down to reasonable rates, America’s economy will continue to slump, jobs won’t get created, and American consumers will face ever-increasing prices.

20) Nothing about subsidies

We all know he supported ethanol subsidies.

21) Nothing about Unions

Unions fight for pay; managers fight for less; consumers win. (Jul 2000)

22) Nothing about “Global Warming”

Climate change is a hoax

They won’t be iilegals if they enter legally.

24) Nothing about LGBTQ rights/restrictions (bathroom sharing for instance)

what he would say to a gay person on this question. Trump answered, “I don’t say anything. I’m just for traditional marriage.”

In a March 2011 interview with The Des Moines Register, Trump said gay couples should not be allowed to marry or receive the same benefits as married heterosexual couples.

25) Nothing about Welfare reform

Food stamps should be temporary; not a decade on the dole. (Dec 2011)
Apply welfare-to-work to 76 other welfare programs. (Dec 2011)

26) Nothing about Highways and Bridges

“I don’t like what I see happening to America,” Trump says in the video. The infrastructure of our country is a laughingstock all around the world. Our airports, our bridges, our roadways – it’s falling apart. It’s a terrible thing to see.”

Donald J. Trump Verified account
[email protected]

The only one to fix the infrastructure of our country is me – roads, airports, bridges. I know how to build, pols only know how to talk!

27) Nothing about the Energy Department Solar Energy payouts

Solar, as you know, hasn’t caught on because, I mean, a solar panel takes 32 years — it’s a 32-year payback. Who wants a 32-year payback? The fact is, the technology is not there yet.

28) Nothing about Medicare Fraud

Social Security is here to stay. To be sure, we must reform it, root out the fraud, make it more efficient, and ensure that the program is solvent.

29) Nothing about Israel, Taiwan, Poland, and other allies in risk areas.

Support Israel, our unsinkable Mideast aircraft carrier

30) Nothing about who he plans to endorse down ticket anywhere

True.

OregonPolitician on February 12, 2016 at 3:08 AM

Why?

You don’t care in any case, because if you did you could have easily found all of these things.

Have you even bothered listening to the man or read any articles on what he supports at all? It’s all over the place. If you haven’t found anything as you claim, it’s because you are working hard to make sure you don’t.

The idea that Trump has said nothing on jobs doesn’t even pass the laugh test.

sharrukin on February 12, 2016 at 4:30 AM

~65% of the votes are still out there for the anti-Donald candidate.

TallDave on February 12, 2016 at 4:20 AM

And 88% of the votes are still out there for the anti-Cruz candidate.
And 89% for the anti-Rubio candidate.

Wait a minute…are you sure that’s how it works?

sharrukin on February 12, 2016 at 4:35 AM

OregonPolitician on February 12, 2016 at 3:08 AM

Nothing about defense spending, military upgrades, and issues concerning active duty military. Thanks for making a list. Trump’s website is virtually useless.

Misha on February 12, 2016 at 4:47 AM

sharrukin on February 12, 2016 at 4:30 AM

Then, he should clearly post his stands on his website. He doesn’t. Why? I’ve asked several times, and never gotten an answer. What are his specific plans to address the current issues concerning the US military?

Misha on February 12, 2016 at 4:53 AM

Then, he should clearly post his stands on his website. He doesn’t. Why?

I would imagine because most people don’t care and they don’t get their information from reading a political websites positions section. Most people watch TV, read Facebook, or Twitter, and glance at the headlines on newspapers and magazines.

Trump is very good at setting the agenda on those media platforms.

Anyone who seriously wants to know where Trump stands on a particular subject probably already knows, or can find out rather easily.

Misha on February 12, 2016 at 4:53 AM

What do you care?

sharrukin on February 12, 2016 at 5:06 AM

I want proof those are Trump views, not your views. Sheesh

OregonPolitician on February 12, 2016 at 5:14 AM

sharrukin on February 12, 2016 at 4:35 AM

Then Trump needs to put forth a actual realistic plan and explain it. Not something that will get some kind of sound bite. I mean when asked for something specific, the response gets drawn on and on and on and about stuff not really related to the question. Make America Great Again is something he will say like 20 times in a response that he could do in one sentence.

BTW, your thinking that the voting populations is 88% dislike of Cruz or Rubio, I mean I really want to see this. The only polls I have seen for a long while now has Trump very underwater in that aspect, highest ever for anyone. Even HILLARY AND JEB beat him in that aspect. You need to check yourself and wonder WHY people are turned off by your guy so much.

watertown on February 12, 2016 at 5:20 AM

I see nothing wrong with telling the truth. This is a primary election, after all.

lea on February 12, 2016 at 5:50 AM

I am sure you are demanding the same sort of things from other candidates right?

watertown on February 12, 2016 at 5:20 AM

Nope.

No more than the silly post I was responding to.

sharrukin on February 12, 2016 at 6:40 AM

Misha on February 12, 2016 at 4:53 AM

Maybe he knows you’re a retard.

Younggod on February 12, 2016 at 7:39 AM

Misha on February 12, 2016 at 4:47 AM

That’s funny, I just looked at Cruz’s website and didn’t see very much there either.

stenwin77 on February 12, 2016 at 7:49 AM

Trump’s evolving, now that he’s got the kids dancing to his piper tune.

Don L on February 12, 2016 at 7:57 AM

Misha on February 12, 2016 at 4:53 AM

Why do you care? You’ve already made it perfectly clear several times that you won’t ever vote for him.

NWConservative on February 12, 2016 at 10:26 AM

Bourgeois elite, vulgar and erratic – what else could they ask for?

Torcert on February 11, 2016 at 10:05 PM

Buckshot Bill on February 11, 2016 at 10:21 PM

Can we presume you don’t know of the pejorative nature of that word.

Torcert on February 12, 2016 at 10:33 AM