Trump addresses the masses after YUGE New Hampshire victory

posted at 10:27 pm on February 9, 2016 by Jazz Shaw

Trump in victory isn’t much different than Trump at any of his massive rallies. He starts out by thanking his parents in Heaven and then moves on to thank his entire family. There’s a nod to the “talented” Republicans who ran against him and something close to a nod of congratulations to Bernie Sanders. (Before announcing that Bernie just said he was going to give the country away.) He eventually gets around to thanking the voters and his supporters and then breaks into his promises of what he’ll do for America.

As you’ll see, the crowd is ecstatic. The electricity in the hall is palpable. All in all it was classic Trump. 100% positive about America’s future and the back of his hand to anyone on the planet who stands in our way. Anyone who was expecting him to be rude or snide will be disappointed. Trump is slowly but surely getting better at doing some of the required chores of a politician dealing with the crowds and the cameras. But that’s enough from me. Check it out and share your thoughts. Trump is ready to move on to South Carolina and Nevada where he currently holds leads similar to what he managed in New Hampshire.

Buckle up, folks. The train has left the station and it’s heading south.

TrumpNH

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

Bmore!

JugEarsButtHurt on February 10, 2016 at 9:36 AM

Happy Nomad. Your ignorance is a swimming pool, that you wallow in up to your holier than thou empty head…….

Indiana Jim on February 10, 2016 at 9:41 AM

Lolz! ; )

Bmore on February 10, 2016 at 9:41 AM

oscarwilde on February 9, 2016 at 11:13 PM

I caught a Watters’ World fluff interview with Donald Trump and he came across just as you described him.

magicbeans on February 10, 2016 at 10:04 AM

Thinking of Rubio’s implosion, the following dialog (presumably in the headquarters of the GOPe) came to mind:

Yoda: Told you I did. Reckless is he. Now, matters are worse.
Obi-Wan: That boy is our last hope.
Yoda: No. There is another.

PackerBronco on February 10, 2016 at 10:09 AM

I support Cruz, but if I had to pick today who is going to be the nominee, I would say Trump. I’m good with that.
I think that a good President is, above all, a good executive – a strong set of core principles and clear goals, then the ability to pick the best people to get the specific jobs done.

justltl on February 10, 2016 at 8:11 AM

Let us know when you find Trump’s core principles. Other than his own aggrandizement, I don’t see any.

PackerBronco on February 10, 2016 at 10:12 AM

Someone wake me up, I must be trapped in a nightmare…
How does this orange bloviating hatemongering buffoon win a state?!!
He doesn’t say anything except he will make things stronger, and better…how? no one cares
apparently just saying “I will make this country better” is enough
this is stupefying

– Nonpartisan

Hmm, I would say that almost the same thing could have been said about your “Lightbringer” almost eight years ago:

Someone wake me up, I must be trapped in a nightmare…
How does this beige bloviating hatemongering buffoon win a state?!!
apparently just saying “Yes we can!” is enough
this is stupefying

– Anyone who has at least half a brain

Battlecruiser-operational on February 10, 2016 at 10:41 AM

Hmmm… Sounds like a EEPROM programmer to me. Were you witting custom EEPROM truth tables and code back then?

oscarwilde on February 10, 2016 at 8:42 AM

SO I was thinking the 1980’s band you belonged to may have been The Smith’s. But now I am rethinking that.

mechkiller_k on February 10, 2016 at 11:36 AM

justltl on February 10, 2016 at 8:11 AM

PackerBronco on February 10, 2016 at 10:12 AM

Keeping in mind that I am not a big supporter of Trump (Although I like his anti-political correctness, and the way he has neutered the Media.), here are some attributes that could potentially make him a good President.

He is very pro United States. It’s strange that one would have to say that after the dirtball Obama and his hatred of the U.S.
He has a winner’s attitude, which seems to help one succeed in most aspects of life.
He is pro-veteran. I think that he will improve things.
He is for a strong military and peace through strength.
He is pro-business. I think that he will improve the economy. (Cripes, just removing the burdens imposed by the moron, Obama, would probably suffice.)
– I think that he is interested in shrinking the national debt.
– I think that he will actually re-institute guarding of the borders, unlike previous politicians, who just gave it lip service, if that. And certainly unlike Obama, who has been criminally negligent regarding the borders.
– His wife, Melena or whatever, will be much better to look at for eight years than Mooch or Hillary.

justltl on February 10, 2016 at 12:11 PM

I’m pro Trump. Put down the whiskey, son.

Skipity on February 9, 2016 at 10:48 PM

Wow, ok. I apologize. I honestly didn’t read that from your comment. There must have been some sarc mixed in there that my detector didn’t recognize. I’ll have to get it checked out.

dominigan on February 10, 2016 at 2:05 PM

justltl on February 10, 2016 at 8:11 AM

I also support Cruz, but have come to believe that Trump is necessary.

I hope Cruz (who knows the law and where all the bodies are buried) eventually teams up with Trump in an aggressive, pro-America administration.

landlines on February 10, 2016 at 2:07 PM

oscarwilde on February 9, 2016 at 11:13 PM

Wow. I just now read your story. Thank you for telling it!

dominigan on February 10, 2016 at 2:09 PM

PackerBronco on February 10, 2016 at 10:12 AM

That’s because you are too much of a lazy-ass gruber to look. Please prove me wrong.

earlgrey on February 11, 2016 at 12:11 PM