Poll: 25% of federal employees would consider quitting if Trump becomes president

posted at 6:41 pm on February 1, 2016 by Allahpundit

In case any Iowans are still trying to decide in the last few minutes before the caucuses begin, this ought to seal the deal for Trump.

If you want to make America great again, culling a quarter of the federal work force ain’t the worst place to start. To sweeten the pot further: It’s mostly Democratic federal workers who’d consider quitting.

fe

Trump’s overall favorable rating among federal workers is 33/64, although that’s actually slightly better than Ted Cruz’s at 30/62. On the other hand, when asked whether each candidate’s election to the presidency would cause them to feel pride or embarrassment, Cruz did slightly better (or slightly less bad) at 21/45 than Trump did at 22/59. I’m surprised that general opinion among workers overall is basically ambivalent in a choice between Trump and Cruz. Cruz would slash government; Trump would, in theory, make it “better,” and “better” usually means bigger and more powerful. If you’re a federal employee, who’s more of a threat to your job security? Maybe partly for that reason, when Republican workers and leaners are asked who they prefer in the primary, Trump leads Cruz 32/17.

Then again, can we really trust this poll? Says Iowahawk, “I have a hard time believing there are 301 government employees who ‘lean Republican.'”

Elsewhere in Trump-related news, as we await tonight’s conservative-movement-shattering victory:

* His interest in a border wall with Mexico sometimes seems less than pure:

* Asked today by Sean Hannity about things he’s said in the past regarding health care, he sounded Alan-Grayson-esque:

On ABC’s This Week yesterday, Trump said that he doesn’t think Cruz has a heart because he’s attacking Trump on health care and all Trump wants to do is just Make Americans Great Again.

Today Trump said there are people who desperately need care and “you can’t let em die in the streets.” He clarified that he does think “Republicans have a big heart and they understand this.”

However, he did say that regarding the concept of a person dying in the street, “Some Republicans would say you cannot touch that person, let ’em die.”

Really? Which ones?

* He’s “friends” with Fox News again. Bill Bennett told CNN Money earlier today, “If Donald Trump wins this thing, it shows that you can do this without [Fox News].” Well … maybe, if you’re a master media manipulator who’s been a national celebrity for 30 years. But even then, how does a Trump win prove he did this “without” Fox? Pretty much every programming hour on FNC tilts towards Trump except for Megyn Kelly’s and Bret Baier’s shows, and Baier frequently features Trump superfan Laura Ingraham. If Trump is doing this “without” Fox, what would doing it “with” them look like?

* He made a joke that any garden-variety politician would be savaged for:

* He got re-endorsed by Sarah Palin, who repeated to Jake Tapper what she said to NBC this morning, namely that choosing Trump over Cruz wasn’t a hard decision. How come, asked Tapper? Well, she said, after she looked at Cruz’s record more closely, including his “inconsistencies” on immigration, she realized we don’t need “more of the same,” which is the sort of thing you’d expect a populist to say about Jeb Bush, not about the most ostentatiously populist Republican in the Senate. Tapper asked her whether Trump’s inconsistencies on various issues over the years, starting with abortion, also troubled her. (To really twist the knife, he should have noted Trump’s flip-flopping on amnesty specifically.) Turns out no, she’s pretty much okay with his reversals. Isn’t it interesting how Trump fans and/or Cruz-haters like Palin and Mike Huckabee find Cruz’s much longer record of ideological constancy somehow more disturbing than Trump’s all-over-the-board approach?

Comments

95% would be even better. The other 5% can be let go the day after inauguration.

MaiDee on February 1, 2016 at 7:25 PM

They are as stupid as the KHM.

Happy Nomad on February 1, 2016 at 7:22 PM

…I’m not even a “howler”…just so sick and tired of your bullsh*t…you’re as unhinged as the “howlers” you attack with regularity…just too stupid to realize it…

Pelosi Schmelosi on February 1, 2016 at 7:25 PM

…find some better meds dumb@$$…

Pelosi Schmelosi on February 1, 2016 at 7:19 PM

I like Unhappy Madman’s posts, because they aren’t effective and make all anti-Trumpers look crazy.

Redstone on February 1, 2016 at 7:26 PM

Wow! Then what was I doing for those 23 years I was in uniform? Bring it on bastard! Tell me what I do and don’t know about the military.

Happy Nomad on February 1, 2016 at 7:25 PM

..anybody can be anything on the internet…except a “howler monkey” of course…

Pelosi Schmelosi on February 1, 2016 at 7:26 PM

Redstone on February 1, 2016 at 7:26 PM

…they were funny at first…now just tedious…same sh*t different post…agree with you otherwise…

Pelosi Schmelosi on February 1, 2016 at 7:28 PM

Sarah Palin is getting a little bit…manic? insane? Not sure which, but I will go on record as saying she’s still pretty hot.

Don’t be judgin’ me now!

Fathom on February 1, 2016 at 7:28 PM

95% would be even better. The remaining 5% can be let go the day after inauguration.

MaiDee on February 1, 2016 at 7:28 PM

Video is 15 seconds long, and starts with, “So,” which means that what came before was deliberately omitted.
JannyMae on February 1, 2016 at 7:21 PM

“we can not dedicate — we can not consecrate — we can not hallow — this ground”
Lincoln refused to memorialize the Gettysburg battleground!

whatcat on February 1, 2016 at 7:29 PM

cozmo on February 1, 2016 at 7:23 PM

Yep, he’s don’t some stuff I’m not crazy about. Not deal breakers but dumb. It’s amazing how he single-handedly shut down the government and it was awful but a snow storm did it and all we get is crickets.

Cindy Munford on February 1, 2016 at 7:31 PM

That’s a feature not a bug!

anotherJoe on February 1, 2016 at 7:31 PM

Sounds like a good start when you consider all the corruption which falls at the feet of these “workers serving the People”.

My guess is that most of them are thinking this simply because the alternative is, “Resign or you’re fired.”

RL on February 1, 2016 at 7:31 PM

..anybody can be anything on the internet…except a “howler monkey” of course…

Pelosi Schmelosi on February 1, 2016 at 7:26 PM

True except that I actually did have a full military career.

Happy Nomad on February 1, 2016 at 7:32 PM

This sounds like a great reason to vote for Trump

“You’re Fired”

txdoc on February 1, 2016 at 7:33 PM

Happy Nomad works for Trump. He sends fence sitters straight to the dark side. Too over the top but he’s earning dat cheddar! Trump 2016

LeeBelieu on February 1, 2016 at 7:34 PM

go Trump

DanMan on February 1, 2016 at 7:34 PM

Pelosi Schmelosi on February 1, 2016 at 7:28 PM

Some people liked the “howler monkey” thing, I never really did.

Hardcore anti-Trumpers, whether it’s mange, or Unhappy Nomad, or whoever, they just tend to come off a little bonkers for whatever reason.

Every post is “I WILL NEVER VOTE FOR THAT NARCISSIST!!!!! TIMES ELEVENTY!!!!! AAAATGHHH!!!!”.

Ok, good for you; we didn’t care a few months ago and we still don’t care. Vote for whoever you want!

Redstone on February 1, 2016 at 7:37 PM

Hell, I’m voting for Trump now.

lorien1973 on February 1, 2016 at 7:37 PM

RL on February 1, 2016 at 7:31 PM

Between their golden parachutes and welfare, they’ll make out like the bandits they are either way.

whatcat on February 1, 2016 at 7:38 PM

I like Trumpeteer mainly cause I can say that to folks and they believe I can play a musical instrument or that I’m a master swordsman either way I win

LeeBelieu on February 1, 2016 at 7:40 PM

Happy Nomad on February 1, 2016 at 7:13 PM

Tell us, HN…does that TDS hurt badly? ‘Cause, if it does, you must be in agony all the time.

Not that we’d laugh at your pain…or anythin’………

BWAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Solaratov on February 1, 2016 at 7:41 PM

Some people liked the “howler monkey” thing, I never really did.

Redstone on February 1, 2016 at 7:37 PM

Fact: you can’t catch TDS unless you have a runaway ego. lol :D

Anti-ControI on February 1, 2016 at 7:41 PM

whatcat on February 1, 2016 at 7:38 PM

Voiding Kennedy’s EO –> forcible deunionization –> mass firings for cause –> cancellation of golden parachutes –> profit.

Rix on February 1, 2016 at 7:41 PM

Can they make that a guarantee? In writing?

n0doz on February 1, 2016 at 7:42 PM

I guarantee if 25% leave government employee, somehow the taxpayer is still going to be supporting them.

Cindy Munford on February 1, 2016 at 7:43 PM

That would be a start.

Count to 10 on February 1, 2016 at 7:44 PM

LeeBelieu on February 1, 2016 at 7:34 PM

No. More like Cassandra trying to warn idiots off their idiocy. With the same results. Stupid is as stupid does. And Trump supporters have monopoly on stupidity.

Happy Nomad on February 1, 2016 at 7:46 PM

They’ll quit right after Alec Baldwin, Rosie O’Donnell and Whoopie leave the country. Who do they think they’re fooling? You couldn’t pry them out of their jobs.

iamsaved on February 1, 2016 at 7:47 PM

Fact: you can’t catch TDS unless you have a runaway ego. lol :D

Anti-ControI on February 1, 2016 at 7:41 PM

Could be.

Howler monkeys seem relatively restrained compared to the TDS crew.

I don’t think that there is an animal as crazy, maybe a chicken with its head cut off running around.

Redstone on February 1, 2016 at 7:51 PM

25% of federal employees would consider quitting if Trump becomes president

That would be a YUGE reduction of the deficit!!!

Reason enough to vote for Trump.

landlines on February 1, 2016 at 7:52 PM

This almost makes me want to support The Donald.

Of course, then I have to hang at websites with all the Trumpbots, who are about as rigid and nutty as Ron Paul supporters.

William Teach on February 1, 2016 at 7:55 PM

Could be.

There are no “could be”s about it… And if you think I might be wrong, I challenge you to find one TDSer about which it isn’t true. :D

Howler monkeys seem relatively restrained compared to the TDS crew.

Redstone on February 1, 2016 at 7:51 PM

Howler monkeys have a true sense of humor, and can easily handle being laughed at – the same is obviously untrue of anti-Trumpers. :)

Anti-ControI on February 1, 2016 at 7:57 PM

…AND the chart indicates that the 25% who would leave are mostly DEMOCRATS!!

A WIN for competence in government!!! A big WIN for the country!!!

landlines on February 1, 2016 at 7:58 PM

I guess, though they should wait for “You’re Fired!” so the can collect unemployment….

Otherwise, a good start on cutting down on the Federal budget. Labor costs are always a Yuge factor.

ProfShadow on February 1, 2016 at 8:03 PM

Yeah, sure, and assorted celebrities will leave the country if Trump is elected but, as is so common in American politics, they won’t keep their promises.

Rip Ford on February 1, 2016 at 8:05 PM

To sweeten the pot further: It’s mostly Democrat federal workers who’d consider quitting.

haha. so there you go. Trump would immediately cut federal spending by getting rid of leftist govt bureaucrats.

Trump Trump Trump !!!!

Senator Philip Bluster on February 1, 2016 at 8:09 PM

MaiDee on February 1, 2016 at 7:28 PM

I’d say 5% is more like it…mostly for the DOD, CIA and FBI. There are certain realities we can’t ignore, and dismantling the entire Federal government is over the top.

But a 25% cut would certainly be encouraging.

Dr. ZhivBlago on February 1, 2016 at 8:10 PM

Feb 01, 2016 at 7:46 pm Happy Nomad
Seems you bought a few shares yourself and stupid is profitable how would the GOP get elected time and time again otherwise? By the way you were seduced by Apollo and refused? He has some awesome kicks Cass

LeeBelieu on February 1, 2016 at 8:10 PM

This is the best reason I have heard to vote for Trump

Dollayo on February 1, 2016 at 8:11 PM

Second look at Trump?

(I have to admit, 25% of Federal Employees quitting is very attractive…)

Wait… if they hate Cruz almost as much, how many would quit if Cruz is elected President?

Sackett on February 1, 2016 at 8:16 PM

Best reason I’ve seen yet to vote for Trump, reduction of government.

Too bad the majority of those employees are no better than “gimme free stuff” entitlement crowd. At least they have to show up semi-regularly to get their check. But they’ll never give up their govt meal ticket,, they know on which side their bread is buttered.

Oxymoron on February 1, 2016 at 8:20 PM

Every cloud has a silver lining. I’ll join the chorus of may-consider-Trump-after-alls.

DocNathan on February 1, 2016 at 8:23 PM

dmacleo on February 1, 2016 at 8:14 PM

That’s pretty good.

Personally, I just don’t trust him to deliver. Oh, I think he’ll give it the “old college try”, but I can’t see him being persistent like the Obama crime syndicate has been in getting what they want. I can see him smiling and waving to the cameras from his golf cart after every failed. half-hearted attempt to close the borders, axe Obummercare, etc.

And I get the impression that merely trying (or pretending to) will please his cult following. It’s kind of weird having someone with a large, rabid, fanboy following on the Republican side for a change.

But it seems to be coming down to the uber crook Shrillary or the dullard Comrade Sanders on one side and Trump on the other, so…

Dr. ZhivBlago on February 1, 2016 at 8:23 PM

25%. That’s great, so Trump will only have to cut another 50% to get the Fed Government almost down to the right size.

Alabama Infidel on February 1, 2016 at 8:30 PM

Dr. ZhivBlago on February 1, 2016 at 8:23 PM

yeah.
I said many months ago his immigration words were what was going to push him through and few believed it.
yet here we are.
hes sitting on a powder keg and knows it.

dmacleo on February 1, 2016 at 8:36 PM

Can I get that in writing? This alone puts me into the Trump camp.

Carnac on February 1, 2016 at 8:37 PM

That’s a feature not a bug!

anotherJoe on February 1, 2016 at 7:31 PM

It would be if they’d actually DO it. But they’re federal employees – the vast majority would happily make such a threat, but if push came to shove, they’d magically forget they ever said such a thing, put their heads down, and keep working (or should that be web surfing?).

I’m more than willing to bet that virtually none of them would actually follow through and resign. They’re too safe where they are, almost unable to get fired no matter what they do (or don’t do), getting generally paid more than they could earn in the private sector too – and they know it.

Rational Db8 on February 1, 2016 at 8:38 PM

If he can get that number up to 35%, I’ll vote for Trump twice!

Jaibones on February 1, 2016 at 8:39 PM

I wonder if all of them are the infamous “non-essential” employees? If so, I hope Trump wins, just imagine the savings he’ll bring with him, without even trying.

bflat879 on February 1, 2016 at 8:43 PM

Moon walkers and war fighters would never be employed if Happy Nomad had a say, but then attempts to use them as armament in a federal employee political argument? The hypocrisy never ends.

Carnac on February 1, 2016 at 8:45 PM

This is the best news I heard all day. Why wait?
If the inclination has struck you that you MIGHT not be needed by the public any longer in your, ahem, poor compensated, over worked, impossible to be fired unless dead, position. then resign. Perform an actual public service and get off my back.

phadras on February 1, 2016 at 8:47 PM

Well, let’s ensure those employees identify themselves quickly and sign affidavits to that effect. If Trump wins they go. Best idea yet for shrinking the Federal Government. Stop suckling at the teat of Uncle Sam.

NQJohnson on February 1, 2016 at 8:48 PM

Sure they would./

They’d kill their Golden Goose. Right./

The private sector wouldn’t hire them in any great number. They know what they’d get.

CWforFreedom on February 1, 2016 at 8:49 PM

Quit or get fired. if trump wins a lot of them are gone… and good riddance. Very zaftig post here Allah… throwing the kitchen sink at Trump I see. Trumps crazy ! He loves the NYT Times…palins dumb ( and a cruz hater ? Hard to tell from your garbled syntax ) you’re all rubes ! conservatism is dead ! Time to retire the eeyore thing and go full chicken little I see. Allah seems destined to wander the earth like diogenes …holding his lantern and looking for just one honest Rubio.

johngalt on February 1, 2016 at 8:49 PM

They.would.go.nowhere.

CWforFreedom on February 1, 2016 at 8:50 PM

Dr. ZhivBlago on February 1, 2016 at 8:23 PM

Everything in his life story from the very beginning suggests that could never happen. Can’t see him being persistent ? really ? ok.

johngalt on February 1, 2016 at 8:52 PM

Then again, can we really trust this poll? Says Iowahawk, “I have a hard time believing there are 301 government employees who ‘lean Republican.’”

In this poll about 25% of Federal workers lean GOP. That does not surprise me at all. When you work there the silliness is hard to overlook and defend and it is clear which party would bring the needed change. My impression is that at the DOD it is much higher GOP than that. Having over 50% claim to be independents suggests an unwillingness to actually say their real preference to a pollster. Also, people who worked in the private sector before working for the government also are more likely to lean GOP. The difference in culture between the private business world and the Government sector are stark and not favorable to the government sector.

KW64 on February 1, 2016 at 8:53 PM

never consider.

Happy Nomad on February 1, 2016 at 6:59 P

Unbunch those panties.

CWforFreedom on February 1, 2016 at 8:57 PM

25% of federal employees would consider quitting if Trump becomes president

Good riddance parasites.

earlgrey on February 1, 2016 at 8:58 PM

Quit or get fired. if trump wins a lot of them are gone…

johngalt on February 1, 2016 at 8:49 PM

I wish that were true – but he’s got no legal way to fire them. Not unless he can get their unions to agree with the changes, and also get the necessary law changes through Congress – fat chance of either of those things ever happening. It’s almost impossible to fire a federal worker, unless you can show serious cause, and that takes a massive amount of documentation over time…

Rational Db8 on February 1, 2016 at 9:08 PM

True except that I actually did have a full military career.

Happy Nomad on February 1, 2016 at 7:32 PM

So did my father…WWII, Korea and Vietnam…buried in a Veteran’s Memorial Cemetery with full honors…he would call you a f’in jerk.

NJ Red on February 1, 2016 at 9:13 PM

25%? An excellent start. Looks like The Donald would contribute to smaller government simply by showing up.

orangemtl on February 1, 2016 at 9:14 PM

Quit, or be fired.
It’s your call, deadbeats.

orangemtl on February 1, 2016 at 9:15 PM

Aim for 90 percent but 60 percent would be a good start…

viking01 on February 1, 2016 at 9:24 PM

“I’d say 5% is more like it…”

That wouldn’t even cover inflation. Realistically 40% of all government workers could be let go–not all at once but phased out over a number of years. Take the CIA–real number of employees unknown thanks to “secrecy” but 30,000 is a good guess and yet not one discovered Arabs learning to fly but not land planes 5 miles away from Langley. Too busy watching porno, I guess. I’d say a 50% reduction here is in order.Might even turn Virginia red again.

MaiDee on February 1, 2016 at 9:56 PM

That would definitely be a reason to vote for Trump, if true. But my experience with federal workers suggests they’re not about to give up any benefits just because of who gets elected. The only way they would “quit” would be to take retirement a little bit earlier.

There Goes the Neighborhood on February 1, 2016 at 10:52 PM

Well shit! If I thought 1/4th of government bureaucrats would quit I’d vote for Trump myself.

Browncoatone on February 1, 2016 at 11:04 PM

Browncoatone on February 1, 2016 at 11:04 PM

yes. What better way to decrease the size of government. After only 99 weeks of unemployment, we’d be rid of them forever.

unclesmrgol on February 1, 2016 at 11:37 PM

They should quit before they are fired. Useless bloodsuckers.

ultracon on February 2, 2016 at 12:06 AM

25%? Trump just went way up in my ranking.

Meremortal on February 2, 2016 at 12:23 AM

Let’s hope this 25% self-deports too!

This reminds me of ted Turner and the drama queen who threatened to leave the country if Bush was elected. Nobody cared whether they stayed or not. Same here, nobody cares if government leeches pack their bags. It would be their first honest act, so karma would be satisfied. The bad part is they love the gravy so much they’ll keep their heads down and keep feeding at the trough regardless of their survey responses.

virgo on February 2, 2016 at 12:33 AM

Sadly only 25%, but still EXCELLENT reduction of treasonous progressive democrats in government self-service !

lel2007 on February 2, 2016 at 12:43 AM

Trumps Plan to Shrink Government By 25% is GENIUS!……Just get Elected!

williamg on February 2, 2016 at 12:58 AM

Make it 50% and we’ll push hard for a Trump win.

rplat on February 2, 2016 at 7:32 AM

Question for the gubbmint workers that said they would quit: Is that a threat or is that a promise?

soghornetgunner on February 2, 2016 at 7:57 AM

Q. How many Federal employees work in DC?

A. About 50%

diogenes on February 2, 2016 at 7:58 AM

Well, that would be the strongest reason to vote for him yet, but you know most of those would wimp out and keep their cushy jobs.

Keith_Indy on February 2, 2016 at 8:10 AM

Happy Nomad on February 1, 2016 at 6:59 PM

It’s real simple.

1. Government workers get their income from the taxpayers. This includes bureaucrats, but it also includes soldiers and astronauts and whatever else.

2. This means the continued existence of their job is not dependent on whether their customers, those same taxpayers, are happy with their job performance. The people who are paying their wages do not have the option of “voting with their feet” and taking their money elsewhere.

3. This means any rational person, who is doing their job because of their own priorities, e.g. feeding their family and improving their living conditions, will inevitably shift from pleasing their customers as a top priority to pleasing their own chain of command as a top priority. This is as automatic as water running downhill, and it’s equally true of soldiers and astronauts as it is of postal workers, HHS workers, EPA workers and VA workers.

Now if you stop and think about it, you’ll realize that putting the priorities of your chain of command above all else is acceptable, usually even a good thing, in a soldier. Will you argue that it is likewise a good thing in a postal worker, an EPA worker, an HHS or DHS or VA worker?

You can gripe about people being driven by anger rather than rational thinking all you want, but if you’re falling into the same trap yourself, it’s not unreasonable for people to react to you as having no credibility.

GrumpyOldFart on February 2, 2016 at 8:14 AM

Liars.

S. D. on February 2, 2016 at 8:47 AM

Actually would be a good thing to finally downsize our bloated government. Predict a President Trump will enjoy firing thousands of people who are not needed.

Amazingoly on February 2, 2016 at 8:55 AM

About 90% should be fired the day after Trump takes office. Start with the EPA and then the departments HUD and Education then Energy. Eff em.

Kuffar on February 2, 2016 at 9:33 AM

Best reason yet to vote for Trump! AMFs!

Doomsday on February 2, 2016 at 9:50 AM

Darn, I may have to vote for him after all. Can we get that in writing.

Kissmygrits on February 2, 2016 at 10:00 AM

And 0% would be missed…

Pest on February 2, 2016 at 11:16 AM

Like a bus full of lawyers going off a cliff, that would be a great start.
However, libs don’t have to live by their threats, are never held to their promises, and will never leave the gummint teat. So, this is just more teasing from the unicorn crowd.

DublOh7 on February 2, 2016 at 11:35 AM

F A N T A S T I C – WOW! TRUMP IS CUTTING STUPID SPENDING, WASTE, OVERRUN COST, AND GETTING RID OF DEAD WOOD AND ISNT EVEN PRESIDENT YET. HE IS THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pwb on February 2, 2016 at 11:35 AM

whatcat on February 1, 2016 at 7:38 PM

Look at it this way: once they’re all on 0bamaCare, they won’t last long, and we won’t have to pay for them anymore.

pwb on February 2, 2016 at 11:35 AM

Really? All CAPS and bolded? Sheesh.

GWB on February 2, 2016 at 11:49 AM

Bollocks!

Blaise on February 2, 2016 at 11:52 AM

25% of fed employees would quit. Dear God, thank you! 25% less slugs and thugs, liars and thieves, and a return of too big salaries and bonuses! I can only clap my hands and state, that I will continue to push TRUMP so maybe even 50% of the slugs and thugs would quit. Oh, joyous day! what good news! As a younger voter, there used to be ONLY 25% of the country working for the feds and look how much damage they did. Now, reducing at least by 25% shows we would be on the track back to We, the People running OUR GOVERNMENT with better federal employees and TRUMP running America. By the way, since when did the Iowa caucus ever really predict anything. I would have thought that Iowa would catch up with the rest of the country, but I guess this is its one and only chance to be important!

Roselle on February 2, 2016 at 11:59 AM

As a retired Federal Employee I hope the 25% do quit. In my decades with non-political parts of the government I see no reason for the President or his party to be a concern of an employee. Those who consider the politics important should not be a Federal worker in the first place…can you say Lois Lerner. Now those of you who consider all federal employees as bad people consider they are a smaller duplicate of all Americans. Some of lesser quality but some very high grade folks doing jobs that ONLY the government can do, unfortunately.

mitwit on February 2, 2016 at 7:19 PM

Finally, a good reason to vote for Trump!

Plus, I loved the Palin clip where she takes Cruz to task for “inconsistencies.” Oh, yeah, The Donald is like, totes consistent, Bro.

Arms Merchant on February 3, 2016 at 10:01 AM

25% – well, that is a good start.

JungleCogs on February 3, 2016 at 5:08 PM