Another Clinton of no substance or accomplishments hits the campaign trail

posted at 10:41 am on January 13, 2016 by Jazz Shaw

Guess who showed up on the campaign trail ready to do battle this week? Spoiler alert… it was Hillary Clinton’s daughter Chelsea. This wasn’t some sort of charity event for the Clinton Foundation or a family reunion, but three full fledged campaign events in the state of New Hampshire where her mother is currently struggling in the polls. (WMUR)

Former first daughter Chelsea Clinton held events in Concord, Manchester and Portsmouth.

While visiting Clinton headquarters in Salem, she mentioned the issues that are most important to her this election, including a woman’s right to choose, the chance for everyone to go to college and early childhood education — topics, she said, that are motivated by the fact that she is a mother now herself.

Well isn’t that nice. We should also stress that she wasn’t just visiting with the natives to talk up her mom. She was on the attack, taking on both Bernie Sanders and pretty much the entire GOP. (CBS News)

“I never thought we would be arguing about the Affordable Care Act, or Obamacare, in the Democratic primary,” Clinton told Democrats in Manchester, one of three stops she made during her swing.

She said Sanders would “dismantle” Obamacare, the Children’s Health Insurance Program, and Medicare — along with private insurance programs…

“She also, unlike Sen. Sanders, has articulated how she’s going to pay for that proposal,” Chelsea Clinton said of Hillary Clinton’s plan.

“Currently, there’s a $19 trillion gap, give or take, between what Sen. Sanders has proposed and how he’s articulated paying for those proposals,” Clinton said. “So that, to me, is troubling.”

I’m taking care to point out not only what Chelsea is saying, but who she is saying it about, and that’s for a reason. I’ve written virtually nothing about the woman for longer than I can remember because, with a few notable exceptions, Chelsea Clinton has stayed out of direct combat in politics. Sure, she’s done all sorts of things for the Clinton Global Initiative and the Clinton Foundation, but that’s ostensibly charity work. (Even though it obviously plays into her parents’ ongoing political activity.) As long as she mostly stuck to those types of activities and raised her family in New York, I was fine with treating her in accordance with the usual rules as they apply to politicians’ children and other relatives. Hands off. It’s no fault of hers who she was born to and she’s entitled to her privacy and the right to live her own life.

Now, however, the worm has turned. If she’s going to go out, put on the gloves and start taking shots then she has placed herself on the playing field in our American Game of Thrones. And like any other surrogate out there making the case for a candidate or policy, she is open to the same scrutiny as every other Democrat spokesperson on the trail. What do they bring to the table? What is their background which lends credence to their advocacy? In the case of Chelsea Clinton it’s an easy question to answer: nothing. A big, fat zero. Chelsea Clinton is a young woman of privilege with little or no accomplishments to her credit and no real substance to champion any cause. After high school she gained admission to a prestigious university (Stanford) which may well not have even given her a second look had her surname been anything else. She’s gotten a series of very well paying “jobs” in the media and with her parents’ foundation, none of which would have been possible without the strong arm of her mother and father. She had the world handed to her on a silver platter and really hasn’t had to work for a thing in her entire life. And now she wants to lecture all of the “hard working people” of America.

She did manage to hit some of her own strengths, however, when she talked about one of her mother’s primary qualifications to be president. It turns out that Hillary Clinton can sing Wheels on the Bus with the best of them.

I’d have been happy to continue to ignore Chelsea Clinton for the rest of her life if she’d stayed in her lane. But now she’s decided to dive into our pool at full speed. In the immortal words of John McClane, welcome to the party, pal.

ChelseaClinton

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

..masterful, Jazz. Somewhere, up in heaven, your mom is smiling down on you!

The War Planner on January 13, 2016 at 11:48 AM

I’m going think better of Jazz’s mom and assume she’d be disappointed.
Not angry…just disappointed.

verbaluce on January 13, 2016 at 11:56 AM

Hey. I thought this was gonna be a story about Chelsea Clinton. Why did you post a picture of Paula Jones to illustrate it on the homepage?

FlameWarrior on January 13, 2016 at 11:57 AM

Jazz,
Tell me, how are you not just being a di*k with that?
Have you committed to hating Chelsea Clinton’s daughter as well?

verbaluce on January 13, 2016 at 11:24 AM

Lightness of words, your blatant hypocrisy is showing yet again.

You pretend to be worried about ill will and hatred, by calling Jazz a purposefully derogatory name and then accuse him of hatred because he has an opinion that is different than yours? But you believe yourself to be the adult in the room, the enlightened one. Your hypocrisy is endless.

Neitherleftorright on January 13, 2016 at 11:57 AM

The Clintons using Chelsea is akin to the mafia don grooming junior to take over the “family business.” That isn’t the only thing the Clinton machine has in common with the mafia.

NixTyranny on January 13, 2016 at 11:59 AM

The young progs would be more likely to get thrills up their legs if Sasha or Malia were put up for Congress.

jon1979 on January 13, 2016 at 11:35 AM

Once the BO family finds out hey have to pay for the lavish life style I fully expect MO to run for Congress and when old enough the daughters. All of this will be to prepare them for a POTUS run. Then again maybe not. Any or all of them could be in Congress for life and it has it’s own perks. Another possibility is that BO managers to get the SG position at the UN and they will be all set. It would also be the first time a SG has been from a country that is a permanent member of the Security Council which I thought was against the rules, but I researched it and it seems it is not. At least it will be historic. Just imagine what secrets BO can bring to the UN. He would also get SS protection which will be a historic first for an SG.

Dr. Frank Enstine on January 13, 2016 at 12:01 PM

Jazz,
Tell me, how are you not just being a di*k with that?
Have you committed to hating Chelsea Clinton’s daughter as well?

verbaluce on January 13, 2016 at 11:24 AM

Neitherleftorright on January 13, 2016 at 11:57 AM

Do you know the difference between saying someone is a bad person and saying that one is behaving badly?

verbaluce on January 13, 2016 at 12:01 PM

I believe the ‘facts’ being presented here by Jazz and others is that she’s unaccomplished and ugly.
But spin away, I guess.

verbaluce on January 13, 2016 at 11:38 AM

Lightness of words,

Hypocrisy is not enough for you, now you must resort to lying. When and where did Jazz say she was ugly?

Neitherleftorright on January 13, 2016 at 12:02 PM

Gawd..she’s ugly.

Good thing she has money

txdoc on January 13, 2016 at 12:04 PM

Why don’t you do that.
Would be a good exercise for you.
No pain, no gain.
Maybe easier for you just to make fun of her baby too.

verbaluce on January 13, 2016 at 11:54 AM

Ok.

Accomplishments: none.

Done.

itsspideyman on January 13, 2016 at 12:06 PM

Where was Planned Parenthood when Hillary was pregnant with this witch?

txdoc on January 13, 2016 at 12:08 PM

verbaluce on January 13, 2016 at 12:01 PM

Clearly you do not. You called him a derogatory name. That is not pointing out he is behaving badly, that is doing exactly what you FEEL that is being done to Chelsea. You then are implying that he hates Chelsea and Hillary. Hate? You know this how?

You’re such a hypocrite you can’t even stop being hypocritical in your reply to me. You simply try to deflect your glaring hypocrisy.

Oh and yes I nearly always place you on the defensive because of your offensiveness and your hypocritical way of pretentiously speaking to those with whom you disagree, as if you are on some superior plane.

Neitherleftorright on January 13, 2016 at 12:09 PM

What I want to know: What’s so great about pre-Kindergarten?
Fenris on January 13, 2016

Good question.

Cleombrotus on January 13, 2016 at 12:10 PM

Where was Planned Parenthood when Hillary was pregnant with this witch?

txdoc on January 13, 2016 at 12:08 PM

Planned Parenthood was established to suppress reproduction of the “mud people”.

Fenris on January 13, 2016 at 12:10 PM

Jazz,
Tell me, how are you not just being a di*k with that?
Have you committed to hating Chelsea Clinton’s daughter as well?

verbaluce on January 13, 2016 at 11:24 AM

Someone is a dick on this thread and it’s not Jazz.

RickB on January 13, 2016 at 12:13 PM

verbaluce on January 13, 2016 at 11:38 AM

Neitherleftorright on January 13, 2016 at 12:02 PM

Where did I say he did?
Respectfully, can I ask that you read what I write more carefully?
That way, when you come at me all upset and offended we can argue about actual things said and points made.

verbaluce on January 13, 2016 at 12:13 PM

What I want to know: What’s so great about pre-Kindergarten?
Fenris on January 13, 2016

It gets the brats out of moms hair, so she can run around.

RickB on January 13, 2016 at 12:14 PM

Jazz,
Tell me, how are you not just being a di*k with that?
Have you committed to hating Chelsea Clinton’s daughter as well?

verbaluce on January 13, 2016 at 11:24 AM

Someone is a dick on this thread and it’s not Jazz.

RickB on January 13, 2016 at 12:13 PM

I don’t think Jazz is a d*ck.
I think he is being one with this post/comment.
I understand you feel that I am a dick because I take issue with him for that.
Meh.

verbaluce on January 13, 2016 at 12:15 PM

verbaluce on January 13, 2016 at 11:54 AM

Ok.

Accomplishments: none.

Done.

itsspideyman on January 13, 2016 at 12:06 PM

I liked how on page 1 verbadouche said for us to look up her accomplishments. He brings it up then deflects it back. Anyways, my research came up with none as well.

arnold ziffel on January 13, 2016 at 12:16 PM

Why don’t you do that.
Would be a good exercise for you.
No pain, no gain.
Maybe easier for you just to make fun of her baby too.

verbaluce on January 13, 2016 at 11:54 AM

Ok.

Accomplishments: none.

Done.

itsspideyman on January 13, 2016 at 12:06 PM

You are never gonna lose the gut with that attitude.

verbaluce on January 13, 2016 at 12:17 PM

arnold ziffel on January 13, 2016 at 12:16 PM

Well you miss the point entirely if you think I wanted to argue about what she has/hasn’t accomplished.

verbaluce on January 13, 2016 at 12:18 PM

Why don’t you do that.
Would be a good exercise for you.
No pain, no gain.
Maybe easier for you just to make fun of her baby too.
verbaluce on January 13, 2016 at 11:54 AM

Ok.

Accomplishments: none.

Done.

itsspideyman on January 13, 2016 at 12:06 PM

You are never gonna lose the gut with that attitude.

verbaluce on January 13, 2016 at 12:17 PM

Prove me wrong. Otherwise stuff it.

itsspideyman on January 13, 2016 at 12:20 PM

W

here did I say he did?
Respectfully, can I ask that you read what I write more carefully?

verbaluce on January 13, 2016 at 12:13 PM

But spin away, I guess.

verbaluce on January 13, 2016 at 11:38 AM

Your words. I am not here to argue with you, we both know that is pointless. However, I do intend to point out your ceaseless hypocrisy.

Neitherleftorright on January 13, 2016 at 12:21 PM

verbaluce on January 13, 2016 at 12:18 PM

So I guess your point was to distract from the vacuousness of her arguments.

Fenris on January 13, 2016 at 12:22 PM

verbaluce on January 13, 2016 at 12:18 PM

That’s obvious. She hasn’t done jack $hit.

itsspideyman on January 13, 2016 at 12:22 PM

That’s obvious. She hasn’t done jack $hit.

Now wait a minute – H>illary!™ only got $100K for her bogus cattle futures, H>illary!™ 2.0 got $600K for a three month no-show job at NBC, so you could call that an accomplishment.

F X Muldoon on January 13, 2016 at 12:26 PM

That’s obvious. She hasn’t done jack $hit.

F X Muldoon on January 13, 2016 at 12:26 PM

I keep forgetting, NBC is from the P.T. Barnum school of journalism.

itsspideyman on January 13, 2016 at 12:33 PM

I don’t think Jazz is a d*ck.

Tell me, how are you not just being a di*k with that?

I think he is being one with this post/comment.

Really? You say you don’t think he is, but you ask him to defend how is not being one? What minute difference is there between being some negative word and being some negative word? You are a true Clintonite, depends on what the meaning of is is.

Meh.
verbaluce on January 13, 2016 at 12:15 PM

Sure.. you have no more defense of your blatant hypocrisy, so just be dismissive, after all, you know you are the smartest one here, right?

Neitherleftorright on January 13, 2016 at 12:33 PM

Chelsea, what’s it like to have one of the most hated women in the world as your mother?

HiJack on January 13, 2016 at 12:34 PM

The stripper pole, stage light and rendition of ‘Let me entertain you’ is so gauche, Chelsea.

locomotivebreath1901 on January 13, 2016 at 12:41 PM

Maybe easier for you just to make fun of her baby too.

verbaluce on January 13, 2016 at 11:54 AM

You wouldn’t happen to have a pic by any chance, would you?

justltl on January 13, 2016 at 12:46 PM

verbaluce on January 13, 2016 at 12:18 PM

No, we know your entire point was to take issue with Jazz to have the temerity to speak the truth that Chelsea has no substance nor accomplishments.

Guess that “speaking truth to power” thing only works one way, eh?

Bitter Clinger on January 13, 2016 at 12:52 PM

verbaluce on January 13, 2016 at 12:01 PM

Omg. Sound the alarm. Did someone say that someone else is a bad person instead of saying they were behaving badly?

I recoil in horror if this happened.

Yet you clowns call people racists at the drop of a hat.

SpongePuppy on January 13, 2016 at 12:56 PM

I tried to find her accomplishments.

I found nothing.

SpongePuppy on January 13, 2016 at 12:59 PM

Up to a point I’d give chelsea clinton a pass because she was “raised” by two mentally bent corrupt individuals, but at some point one has to take responsibility for themselves, their own mind and their own actions.

This bytch is scum that doesn’t fall far from either tree she was born of. Nothing she says or does has an ounce of value to anything, not even the liberal socialist progressive side of the equation. She’s a complete ZERO.

Andy__B on January 13, 2016 at 1:06 PM

Chelsea Clinton……….the girl who knew the Benghazi attack was NOT triggered by that Youtube video, yet said nothing.
The girl who knew it was a terrorist attack, yet said nothing.
The girl who kept quiet while the man who’d created that video was railroaded and sent to prison.
The girl who kept quiet while her mother lied to those families.
The girl who kept quiet while the administration continued to spew that lie to the American people.

Confirmed: She’s Bill & Hillary’s spawn.

mjs28c on January 13, 2016 at 1:09 PM

Hey Chelsea… I believe in a woman’s right to choose JIF.

Now go away…

dpduq on January 13, 2016 at 1:23 PM

It’s called “Learning the family business”.

Aren’t more Clinton lies just grand?

Carnac on January 13, 2016 at 1:27 PM

Weird how she doesn’t look a bit like Bill

batterup on January 13, 2016 at 1:28 PM

Well?

No one found a list of her accomplishments?

itsspideyman on January 13, 2016 at 1:32 PM

It’s called “Learning the family business”.

Aren’t more Clinton lies just grand?

Carnac on January 13, 2016 at 1:27 PM

I wonder if it’s like the Italian mafia. Does she have to “whack” someone to “make her bones” and become a “made” member?

CurtZHP on January 13, 2016 at 1:38 PM

I tried to find her accomplishments.

I found nothing.

SpongePuppy on January 13, 2016 at 12:59 PM

Well?

No one found a list of her accomplishments?

itsspideyman on January 13, 2016 at 1:32 PM

Try doing the same with Chelsea’s Mom.

You’ll get the exact same results, unless you consider Hillary’s voting in favor of the liberation of Iraq as “an accomplishment”.

Del Dolemonte on January 13, 2016 at 1:40 PM

I still can’t get the image of Webb boning Cankles out of my head

rik on January 13, 2016 at 1:46 PM

“Oh, Webb sired her….”

-WJC

wytshus on January 13, 2016 at 1:49 PM

Weird how she doesn’t look a bit like Bill

batterup on January 13, 2016 at 1:28 PM

That’s because she’s Webb Hubbell’s daughter if you didn’t know.

moo on January 13, 2016 at 1:53 PM

She also went from degree program to degree program with no end or goal insight except to keep her out of the job market.

Blake on January 13, 2016 at 2:03 PM

Careful Jazz. You don’t want to be part of the “great right wing conspiracy.” You know “Mommy Bears” can be troublesome.

Michael Harlin on January 13, 2016 at 2:12 PM

Dad’s moral compass; Mom’s looks and camera presence.

Member of the Lucky Zygote Club, ladies and gentlemen.

orangemtl on January 13, 2016 at 2:19 PM

verbaluce on January 13, 2016 at 11:24 AM

So what are her accomplishments that have any bearing on why you would consider her opinion important?

Cindy Munford on January 13, 2016 at 2:22 PM

I think she’s going to come to regret not staying under wraps and out of the limelight. But when Hillary gets desperate, no one is immune from being sacrificed.

Oxymoron on January 13, 2016 at 2:26 PM

Jazz,
Tell me, how are you not just being a di*k with that?
Have you committed to hating Chelsea Clinton’s daughter as well?
verbaluce on January 13, 2016 at 11:24 AM
Someone is a dick on this thread and it’s not Jazz.
RickB on January 13, 2016 at 12:13 PM

Yeah, verbalucy, I just guess we’re all haters. Haters of Clinton Corruption and Clinton “privilege”.

Sherman1864 on January 13, 2016 at 2:30 PM

txdoc on January 13, 2016 at 12:04 PM

That face looks like a big frying pan

with a couple of eggs and a strip of bacon……

homely beyond belief

BigSven on January 13, 2016 at 3:09 PM

I find the Kardashians more interesting than Chelsea.

gh on January 13, 2016 at 3:18 PM

Webb Hubbell’s daughter.

Look at photos of Chelsea and Hubbell side by side.

busted.

chuckh on January 13, 2016 at 3:26 PM

She is lucky she is so $utt ugly or Slick Willey would tried to hit on her..

Tator on January 13, 2016 at 3:42 PM

She is lucky she is so $utt ugly or Slick Willey would tried to hit on her..

Tator on January 13, 2016 at 3:42 PM

As I watched this video – I can’t help but see an unfortunate resemblance to Webb Hubbell. Just sayin’

rubicon on January 13, 2016 at 3:49 PM

Gawd..she’s ugly.

Good thing she has money

txdoc on January 13, 2016 at 12:04 PM

Helps if the bag says “Prada.”

WryTrvllr on January 13, 2016 at 4:01 PM

Clinton’s are getting desperate, trotting out the horse face entitled little piglet to give stump speeches will not end well for her.

burserker on January 13, 2016 at 4:29 PM

What I want to know: What’s so great about pre-Kindergarten?

Fenris on January 13, 2016 at 11:09 AM

Nothing. It is simply glorified babysitting on the taxpayer’s dime.

unsmiley on January 13, 2016 at 5:54 PM

That mug is absolutely prophylactic. ;D

The Evil Doctor K on January 13, 2016 at 6:30 PM

Damn! She’s the spitting image of Webster Hubbell!

Random Numbers (Brian Epps) on January 13, 2016 at 8:45 PM

Uuggly.

Deadeye on January 13, 2016 at 8:53 PM

Game over, Chelsea. Your mom gave away with her grandchild announcement exactly what that tissue mass you think Choice involves really is.

unclesmrgol on January 13, 2016 at 9:03 PM

this is what you get when you drag a $100 bill thru the Hamptons….Ha!

crowmangler on January 13, 2016 at 10:27 PM

looking at her mother when she was younger…the only explanation I have for the two woman having a child…the guys were drunk!

JugEarsButtHurt on January 13, 2016 at 10:29 PM

Gawd..she’s ugly.

Good thing she has money

txdoc on January 13, 2016 at 12:04 PM

Hey now, don’t say that around her dad…I hear Webb has a mean left hook!

Dr. ZhivBlago on January 14, 2016 at 1:09 AM

Hubble trouble, Webster’s double!
Hillary’s Berned, inquiries bubble!

virgo on January 14, 2016 at 3:50 AM

The Clinton family . . . a family of null sets.

rplat on January 14, 2016 at 10:05 AM

Just one question for the Whoopie look alike:

Chelsea–Was your Mom passed out drunk when Ambassador Stephens was attacked? Really? What kind of wine?

Goodie on January 14, 2016 at 12:07 PM

If Mr. Ed had a daughter, she’d look like….

NoPain on January 14, 2016 at 12:09 PM

The Clinton family . . . a family of null sets.

rplat on January 14, 2016 at 10:05 AM

There are few things more pathetic than white trash that think they’re actually not.

Dr. ZhivBlago on January 14, 2016 at 5:40 PM