Today I get to step outside the box and guest-host for Drew Mariani at Relevant Radio from 3-6 pm ET! The Catholic talk-radio network is heard on over 40 stations nationwide, including affiliates and O&Os in New York, Philadelphia, and Chicago, as well as online and through their free mobile app that plays live and podcasted shows. Today’s show includes:
- Dr. Ryan Anderson from the Heritage Foundation and co-author of What is Marriage? Man and Woman: A Defense, discusses sexual orientation, gender identity, and RFRA.
- Deacon Greg Kandra, blogger at Aleteia’s Headlines and Homilies, joins us to tell us what Kathleen Parker gets wrong about the Body of Christ. (Hint: it’s not buried.)
- Matthew Dunbar, a senior flight instructor and commercial airline pilot, will reveal to us that more airline deaths are caused by malicious acts than by error or equipment failure.
- David Lazar reports from the ground on a Kurdish attack on a Christian village in Syria.
- Jeff Gardner of Restore Nineveh Now will follow up on David’s report with more information.
- The Prince of Twitter, Andrew Malcolm of Investors Business Daily, joins me as always on Tuesdays to preview tonight’s State of the Union address.
- Carrie Severino of the Judicial Crisis Network will discuss the latest developments in the Supreme Court challenge to the HHS contraception mandate, including a shocking find from a FOIA demand that could undercut the Obama administration’s entire case. Don’t miss this!
We may add more before the show starts today, plus we will have the chaplet of Divine Mercy. We will also take your calls at 1-877-766-3777. You can also listen on the Relevant Radio app no matter where you are in the world, so download it now. I’ll look forward to talking with you!