NFL wild card weekend Sunday open thread

posted at 12:31 pm on January 10, 2016 by Jazz Shaw

Jazz: Well, we’re starting off the post season much the same as the start of the regular season. I decided to roll the dice on the Bengals and they turned back into the Bungles, starting off my playoff prediction run at 1-1. Congrats to Ed’s Steelers, though. If the Jets can’t go to the big game, I hope it’s Pittsburgh. As to the Texans… well, it was a good run, boys. Well played. But I’m back in my familiar position of playing catch up so I’d best put in a better effort today.

Ed: I’m not sure “congrats” are in order. That was the strangest loss I’ve ever seen in the NFL. The Steelers got a gift fumble when the Bengals’ Jeremy Hill pressed for meaningless yards while Cincinnati was supposed to be running out the clock, allowing Ryan Shazier a chance to strip the ball and give it back to the Steelers. When Vontaze Burfict deliberately targeted Antonio Brown’s head on an incompletion, Pittsburgh needed 20 yards, had no time outs, and only 22 second on the clock. Adam Jones gave the Steelers another 15 free yards when he went through an official to push Steeler coach Joey Porter, handing an easy field goal and the lead to the Steelers. Jones then compounded the problem by taking the kickoff out of the end zone, along with about twelve seconds of clock time. It was a total meltdown of Bengal poise, which had really begun to occur toward the end of the third quarter but was allowed to get completely out of hand by Marvin Lewis.

The Steelers will go on to next week’s round, but let’s face it — the Bengals lost this game much more than the Steelers won it. They gave it away. The Steelers just happened to be on the field for a belated Christmas. I went 2-0, but it feels more like 1.5-0.

Jazz: The Seattle Seahawks face off against one of our three (now, er… two) spotlight teams, the Minnesota Vikings today. (1:05 pm ET, NBC) Seattle comes into this game as a 4 point favorite even though they are traveling to the frigid north. That probably shouldn’t come as much of a surprise since when the two teams met in Minnesota earlier this season, the Seahawks blew the place apart with a winning margin of more than 30 points. But the Vikings came away from that game with a new purpose in life and really turned things around. Have they come back far enough to solve the puzzle of Russel Wilson? Doubtful, particularly since Seattle was able to pretty much entirely neutralize Adrian Peterson. I don’t think it will be quite that much of a slaughter today, but I’ll still take Seattle to win it 22-13 in a chilly setting.

Ed: Game temperature will be below zero to start off the game, and that usually means the running game becomes key. Adrian Peterson will be ready, but Marshawn Lynch is still in Seattle. It’s so cold that Ticketmaster is telling fans to print out their tickets at home before arriving at TCF stadium because mobile devices may not work, but Russell Wilson says he won’t put on a glove for today’s game. With Minnesota and Seattle defenses roughly equal, expect the cold weather and the lack of Beast Mode to seriously limit the Seahawks today, and the Vikings to wear down the Seattle D with heapin’ helpings of A.P.  Vikings in a relatively low-scoring grinder, 23-13.

Jazz: The Green Bay Packers leave their comfort zone to visit the Redskins in the second game. (4:40 pm, Fox) If you had asked anybody during the first quarter of the season how such a match up would turn out they would have patted you on the head and told you to cut down on the beer. Now, however, the worm has turned. I was looking at the numbers for Aaron Rodgers and Kirk Cousins for the second half of the season and you might be amazed to realize that Cousins is running a 72% completion percentage compared to Rodgers’ 57%. Add to that the fact that the Washington QB is dominating in the TD vs INT ratio and holding a 25 point lead in overall QB rating and you can see that something has gone very wrong in Green Bay. Vegas has this game as a tossup, but I think Cousins has the hot hand today and bests the Packers in a scorcher, 34-24.

Ed: The Packers haven’t been winning like the Redskins of late, but the Packers had a tougher schedule in December, too. Green Bay actually has a better defense than Washington, giving up three-plus fewer points per game, while their offenses are only a point apart. They are better against the pass than Washington’s D and better against the rush, too. On offense, the Redskins do better on passing, but Green Bay gets 20 yards better per game on the ground, an issue that they will likely exploit against Washington’s 26th-ranked rushing defense. That should open up the throwing game more for the superior QB in the game, Aaron Rodgers, who still will have limited options for receivers. It will be enough to pull out a 27-23 win on the road against the Redskins.

Seahawks_Vikings

Comments

Go Lions!

Flange on January 10, 2016 at 12:34 PM

So happy to see the Cincinnati Correctionals lose. One of the most deserving chokes I’ve ever seen, and I’ve watched a lot of football.

Don’t let the locker door hit you on your way home to watch the rest of the playoffs on TV, fellas!

xNavigator on January 10, 2016 at 12:35 PM

No, they’re not Bengals. They play and live like thugs. Correctionals.

xNavigator on January 10, 2016 at 12:36 PM

The Husband thinks a Steeler got away with a spear and should have been ejected.

Cindy Munford on January 10, 2016 at 12:39 PM

I’m hoping the the weather freezes a few Seahawk wings, my Vikes could use the help.

whatcat on January 10, 2016 at 12:43 PM

Cindy Munford on January 10, 2016 at 12:39 PM

The play where he hit the receiver high when the ball was uncatchable? Your Mr. is right, CM, that was a cheap shot.

whatcat on January 10, 2016 at 12:46 PM

Seattle in a route.

Green Bay by Bart Starr magic dust.

Limerick on January 10, 2016 at 12:49 PM

whatcat on January 10, 2016 at 12:46 PM

He felt that the uneven officiating led to the Bengals falling apart but there is no excuse for bad behavior on either team.

Cindy Munford on January 10, 2016 at 12:49 PM

Or a rout

Limerick on January 10, 2016 at 12:50 PM

….did Governor Kasich lead the cheering/jeering crowd last night?
….I saw a lot of arm movement…throwing sh!t on the field last night.

JugEarsButtHurt on January 10, 2016 at 12:50 PM

The thing is, the Steelers seemed to play dirty when they didn’t have to. The Bengals Work Release Program did their work for them.

Go Broncos! :D

WestVirginiaRebel on January 10, 2016 at 12:52 PM

Cindy Munford on January 10, 2016 at 12:49 PM

Yeah, it is a horsecrap excuse on the Bengals part to point at the refs. If I’d been in stripes last night Burpunk would have been escorted from the stadium performing duck walk.

Limerick on January 10, 2016 at 12:52 PM

Gooooooooooo Browns…oh sorry wrong thread..

jaywemm on January 10, 2016 at 12:54 PM

no excuse for bad behavior on either team.

Cindy Munford on January 10, 2016 at 12:49 PM

That wasn’t bad behavior by Burfict, that was normal behavior for him. He probably cost the Sun Devils a dozen wins pulling that stuff in college.

Flange on January 10, 2016 at 12:57 PM

Cindy Munford on January 10, 2016 at 12:49 PM

I think just about everybody believes the officiating was awful, but the Bengals had a difficult time trying to hold thing together toward the latter part of the game.

whatcat on January 10, 2016 at 12:57 PM

Seattle in a route.

Which route is that?

Green Bay by Bart Starr magic dust.
Limerick on January 10, 2016 at 12:49 PM

I’m hoping for some Bud Grant magic dust to help the Vikes.

whatcat on January 10, 2016 at 1:01 PM

I was routing for Cincinnati because something about them reminds me of the Bills. Now I know what that “something” is. Pfft.

artlover on January 10, 2016 at 1:01 PM

whatcat on January 10, 2016 at 1:01 PM

Meh, we all have that Chinese keyboard. Mine just needs another beer.

Limerick on January 10, 2016 at 1:04 PM

Go team from my hometown! Destroy the other team!

DarkCurrent on January 10, 2016 at 1:09 PM

If the elections of people like Al “Not Funny” Franken and Jesse “the Mouth” Ventura weren’t enough proof that Minnesotans are just plain crazy – the full stands at this game make it clear.

dentarthurdent on January 10, 2016 at 1:12 PM

Meh, we all have that Chinese keyboard. Mine just needs another beer.

Limerick on January 10, 2016 at 1:04 PM

Lousy Chinese-made products, but at least they’re cheap.
Otherwise I was gonna suggest I-94W to I-90W.

whatcat on January 10, 2016 at 1:14 PM

Hey, guys and gals, my grandson’s wedding is next Saturday. What is the current over/under that grandpa will step on the bride’s train?

Limerick on January 10, 2016 at 1:18 PM

whatcat on January 10, 2016 at 12:57 PM Flange on January 10, 2016 at 12:57 PM

I don’t know any of these people but the thug behavior has pushed me away from football in general.

Cindy Munford on January 10, 2016 at 1:18 PM

Boycott the NFL/NBA. Your country thanks you.

Mr. Arrogant on January 10, 2016 at 1:19 PM

Lousy Chinese-made products, but at least they’re cheap.
Otherwise I was gonna suggest I-94W to I-90W.

whatcat on January 10, 2016 at 1:14 PM

Don’t you have a workshop? If you don’t like our products make your own (with the tools we made for you)!

or are you too busy drinking beer in your mancave and watching the game? ;)

DarkCurrent on January 10, 2016 at 1:21 PM

whatcat on January 10, 2016 at 12:46 PM

Cindy Munford on January 10, 2016 at 12:49 PM

Cindy, bad calls went both ways. Early on the officials ignored Burfict’s taunts over and over. I am not surprised he felt emboldened to go head hunting. Watch one of the Steelers’ special teams players get held by two guys on the long punt return by Jones. It was blatant and not called.
IF you watch all the holds on the Steeler defenders by the Bengals you’ll also see that the officiating was bad in general.

The play that you are referring to can be seen here:

Look at the 2nd GIF.

Note that Bernard turned his body into the Steelers’ player Shazier. He was a runner at this point. The play was not dirty and runners hit helmets all the time. I do think the NFL , in their infinite wisdom, will still fine Shazier.

If teams could freak out for all the bad calls by the joke known as the NFL officiating crews, can you imagine? No excuses. NONE.

In the end, the Steelers kept their cool and the Bengals did what they do— lose in the first round.

CWforFreedom on January 10, 2016 at 1:21 PM

whatcat on January 10, 2016 at 12:46 PM

I’ll take it you’re being funny about the hit on Antonio Brown.

CWforFreedom on January 10, 2016 at 1:23 PM

CWforFreedom on January 10, 2016 at 1:21 PM

I’m sure that’s true. The Husband is not a Steelers fan, so work that into the equation. It is too bad because it looked like an awful game was almost good. Not based on who one but that to be at least competitive. I’m just hoping the Redskins don’t embarrass themselves today.

Cindy Munford on January 10, 2016 at 1:27 PM

Cindy Munford on January 10, 2016 at 12:49 PM

Not to mention the bad and classless behavior of the Cincy fans….

…Jeebus, that was a crazy 4th quarter….

ladyingray on January 10, 2016 at 1:27 PM

Cindy Munford on January 10, 2016 at 1:18 PM

Me too, pretty much. But since the Vikes are still in the hunt and it’s a cold, outdoor game today, I’m giving it special dispensation. The game ain’t what it used to be.

whatcat on January 10, 2016 at 1:30 PM

Cindy Munford on January 10, 2016 at 12:39 PM

When did the absolute injunction against helmet to helmet hits disappear if the offending team is the Steelers?

Since when do the officials stand around on the field chatting with one of the coaches from one of the teams?

Burfict should be suspended for 8 regular season games next year and then allowed back “on parole”.

Make NO MISTAKE – the Bungles COACHING STAFF blew this when they called the run play with Mr. “I’ve already cost you THREE games this season with fumbles” Hill carrying the ball.

Everyone who wants to throw dirt on the Bengals for “dirty play” must be unaware of the Steelers’s reputation in the division for egregious fouls. You want to ignore that history … fine. But DON’T respond to this comment WITHOUT explaining WTF was going on as covered in my first two sentences above.

The officials from last night’s game should be FINED for the horrendous job they did.

PolAgnostic on January 10, 2016 at 1:37 PM

I had to keep pinching myself when all that fracas happened…haven’t seen anything like it in the NFL in recent memory. I’d have been less surprised if the Raiders or Eagles were playing tho.

In any event, congrats are always in order for a win, no matter how ugly. Stillers pulled it out. I’m with Jazz…if it can’t be Gang Green for the gazillionth time, let it be Pittsburgh.

The hardest Jets loss was the infamous “30 minutes from the superbowl” AFC Championship game against Denver back in ’98. Jets leading at the half. Then in true but delayed form, heartache set in, and it wasn’t meant to be.

I’d already started making plans to go to Florida (the ‘bowl was in Miami that year) and played that Will Smith song “Miami” over and over. If the Jets ever get to the big game, I don’t care what it costs or where it is…I’ll be in that stadium.

But so far, I haven’t had to worry much about all that :/

JetBoy on January 10, 2016 at 1:38 PM

whatcat on January 10, 2016 at 12:46 PM

I’ll take it you’re being funny about the hit on Antonio Brown.

CWforFreedom on January 10, 2016 at 1:23 PM

Yup, that was a cheap shot. On the play you have in mind:

It was dirty not because of the offense player’s mode, but because of the helmet-to-helmet hit. It’s illegal in the NFL, it’s not even allowed in in depictions of NFL play. That’s not how you tackle a player these days.

whatcat on January 10, 2016 at 1:42 PM

PolAgnostic on January 10, 2016 at 1:37 PM

That won’t happen…but you’re right, they should be.

So much went so wrong in that game, and pathetic officiating was just one part of it. Almost every season, there’s at least one or two games where cruddy ref calls are obvious.

JetBoy on January 10, 2016 at 1:52 PM

Congrats to Marvin Lewis, who has just been promoted to President of the Jim E. “Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda” Mora Fan Club.

“You don’t know when it’s good or bad. You really don’t know, because you don’t know what we’re trying to do, you guys don’t look at the films. You don’t know what happened. You really don’t know. You think you know, but you don’t know. And you never will.”

Del Dolemonte on January 10, 2016 at 1:55 PM

Del Dolemonte on January 10, 2016 at 1:55 PM

It is LONG past time for Marvin Lewis to be fired.

PolAgnostic on January 10, 2016 at 1:57 PM

What really puts the icing on the Bengals-Choked-Again cake is the bitter tears of their players (boo hoo, we was robbed!) and their fans (here and elsewhere).

Haven’t had this much enjoyment from a win since the Tyree catch and Giants victory in the SB, and I don’t even root for the Steelers, lol!

xNavigator on January 10, 2016 at 2:02 PM

And they get flagged for them all the time, especially when they leave their feet like Shazier did.

They were flagging simple helmet-to-helmet hits all year.

Axeman on January 10, 2016 at 2:04 PM

It’s so cold in Minneapolis today that…
“Camera batteries aren’t working it’s so cold, so news crews are having to warm them with giant sideline heaters.”

whatcat on January 10, 2016 at 2:12 PM

xNavigator on January 10, 2016 at 2:02 PM

So other than taunting people
… what was your point?

Most everyone else seems to understand that a game with such DISGRACEFUL officiating is bad for EVERYONE:

The players – refs who make bad call after bad call are NOT going to be respected. These guys are wearing BODY ARMOR and can still lose a career because ONE ref doesn’t do his job.

The teams – This is what these folks do for a collective living. If OSHA or the FDA has the ability to come in and make arbitrary decisions – everyday people would go far more ballistic than the players usually do.

The fans – they pay money expecting the zebras to be objective, fair and maintain control. NONE of those things happened last night.

Let me lay one more thing out there.

If I were the Ohio Attorney General, I’d notify the NFL the day after the Super Bowl that my office was conducting a criminal investigation into the officiating given the erratic application of rules, the wild swing of the flow of the officiating of the game, the last two minutes of complete breakdown by the officiating team and the fact the game ended up inside the point spread. I would also inform them I was expecting their complete cooperation on an extremely confidential basis.

PolAgnostic on January 10, 2016 at 2:28 PM

PolAgnostic on January 10, 2016 at 2:28 PM

So cheering an injury and throwing beer cans at the player as he is carted off the field is justified by what is perceived as “bad” officiating?

Really? You can justify that classless, bad behavior by the fans?

ladyingray on January 10, 2016 at 2:32 PM

When is the Super Bowl this year?

DarkCurrent on January 10, 2016 at 2:40 PM

When is the Super Bowl this year?

DarkCurrent on January 10, 2016 at 2:40 PM

Feb 7, as if you care…

ladyingray on January 10, 2016 at 2:41 PM

Really? You can justify that classless, bad behavior by the fans?

ladyingray on January 10, 2016 at 2:32 PM

Please point out anywhere I endorsed ANYONE’s bad behavior.

Or like the other person, are you just here to TROLL?

PolAgnostic on January 10, 2016 at 2:44 PM

Feb 7, as if you care…

ladyingray on January 10, 2016 at 2:41 PM

Feb 7, by your laggard time… by my calculations that will already be Feb 8 here in the present… Spring Festival, Year of the Monkey…

If my calculations are correct, Super Bowl 50 will be held less than 24 hours after the world’s most watched TV spectacular!

DarkCurrent on January 10, 2016 at 2:51 PM

Or like the other person, are you just here to TROLL?

PolAgnostic on January 10, 2016 at 2:44 PM

Some people really peeved their teams didn’t make the playoffs, maybe?

whatcat on January 10, 2016 at 2:55 PM

People who complain about today’s games should have seen what football was like in the 19th century.

WestVirginiaRebel on January 10, 2016 at 3:00 PM

good gravy
Minn 6 seahawks 0 in the 3rd quarter …

conservative tarheel on January 10, 2016 at 3:07 PM

no TD yet … 2 FG …. man …

conservative tarheel on January 10, 2016 at 3:08 PM

ok start of the 4th … no TD … 3 FG for Minn. nada for the Hawks ….

Go Packers .. :D

conservative tarheel on January 10, 2016 at 3:10 PM

Or like the other person, are you just here to TROLL?

PolAgnostic on January 10, 2016 at 2:44 PM

First, what “other person”?

Second, I am a long time poster here, a well known Steelers fan.

And yes, you were endorsing bad behavior by stating that the fans “paid money” to attend the game…and that gives them license for their bad behavior? I notice you didn’t say one word against the bad behavior by the fans.

ladyingray on January 10, 2016 at 3:14 PM

Some people really peeved their teams didn’t make the playoffs, maybe?

whatcat on January 10, 2016 at 2:55 PM

Sure does look like it…

ladyingray on January 10, 2016 at 3:15 PM

OK start of the 4th and the hawks got the only TD of the game so far
7 – 9 …

conservative tarheel on January 10, 2016 at 3:21 PM

LOL hawks just recovered a Minn fumble …

conservative tarheel on January 10, 2016 at 3:26 PM

PolAgnostic on January 10, 2016 at 2:28 PM

LOL. Thank you. Best free entertainment around!

I want to congratulate the officials for doing a good job in such difficult circumstances. It’s tough to control a game when you have members of a penal colony on one side!

xNavigator on January 10, 2016 at 3:40 PM

under a minute

Hawks 10
Minn 9

conservative tarheel on January 10, 2016 at 3:59 PM

Missed the chip shot! An extremely entertaining weekend of choke-ball it has been.

xNavigator on January 10, 2016 at 4:04 PM

Wide left!

rbj on January 10, 2016 at 4:06 PM

holy crap, how did he miss that!

Garyinaz66 on January 10, 2016 at 4:06 PM

Holy sh*t

Laces out finkle.

WitchDoctor on January 10, 2016 at 4:08 PM

choke ball for sure …

go packers …

conservative tarheel on January 10, 2016 at 4:22 PM

Go Packers, beat the REDSKINS. As a Giants fan I hate the REDSKINS. I want the REDSKINS to lose, big time.

rbj on January 10, 2016 at 4:27 PM

Nice to see Minn and their owner Ziggy Wilf take it in the chops. Ziggy made billions building crap housing and screwing his customers.

alanstern on January 10, 2016 at 4:31 PM

Dark Current. “Use the tools WE made for you”??? Lol!! Youre from Seattle. Idiot!!!

Indiana Jim on January 10, 2016 at 4:31 PM

ladyingray on January 10, 2016 at 3:14 PM

Yep. You’re trolling.

One statement does NOT equal the other. Ask a semanticist.

Now what I absolutely do NOT do?

Engage trolls in a conversation.

*POOF*! You’re a No Critical Reasoning Skills Troll!

PolAgnostic on January 10, 2016 at 4:43 PM

Indiana Jim on January 10, 2016 at 4:31 PM

Indeed I am cowboy

DarkCurrent on January 10, 2016 at 4:52 PM

PolAgnostic on January 10, 2016 at 4:43 PM

Me, a troll?!?!?!?!?

HAHAHAHAHA….

ladyingray on January 10, 2016 at 4:52 PM

Del Dolemonte on January 10, 2016 at 1:55 PM

It is LONG past time for Marvin Lewis to be fired.

PolAgnostic on January 10, 2016 at 1:57 PM

Going into last night’s game, Mora and Lewis were tied for playoff futility with identical 0-6 records. Now Lewis is at 0-7 all by himself.

But guess what?

ESPN: Cincinnati Bengals Not Planning on Firing Marvin Lewis.

Del Dolemonte on January 10, 2016 at 4:58 PM

PolAgnostic on January 10, 2016 at 4:43 PM

Who is your team? How many rings do they have?

HAHAHAHA….

ladyingray on January 10, 2016 at 5:13 PM

I don’t think I want to watch any more football, all my teams are losing for NO GOOD REASON. How do you miss a 27? 21? yd field goal to win the game??? Seattle was asleep (or cold) all 3 quarters and wouldn’t even try the field goal attempts and yet they win?? And don’t even get me started about the Bengals . . . it doesn’t look good for Peyton next weekend unless he’s the “chosen one”.

greencalliope on January 10, 2016 at 5:35 PM

it doesn’t look good for Peyton next weekend unless he’s the “chosen one”.

greencalliope on January 10, 2016 at 5:35 PM

The only way Peyton loses is if Big Ben can’t play…

ladyingray on January 10, 2016 at 5:48 PM

The only way Peyton loses is if Big Ben can’t play…

ladyingray on January 10, 2016 at 5:48 PM

that’s not necessarily true, with Denver 6 and 0 the fans were not happy how peyton was playing. He was the only winning (undefeated) qb that kept getting crap on radio interviews and with the fans on fb and twitter.

greencalliope on January 10, 2016 at 6:28 PM

The Redskins are killing me.

Cindy Munford on January 10, 2016 at 7:20 PM

The Redskins are killing me.

Cindy Munford on January 10, 2016 at 7:20 PM

Oh, think of it this way: the ‘Skins are happier being at home during the playoffs. It’s what they are used to and gives them time to get on the southern golf courses early in the season. They can’t take all that “playoff pressure.” They are unprepared.
I say that as a long-time “Skins fan from the Joe Gibbs era. (Even Joe couldn’t fix this current bunch; remember?)

ExpressoBold on January 10, 2016 at 7:34 PM

Who the heck is “Pot Roast?”

ExpressoBold on January 10, 2016 at 7:35 PM

Terrance “Pot Roast” Knighton… they have great nicknames, don’t they?

ExpressoBold on January 10, 2016 at 7:46 PM

Who the heck is “Pot Roast?”

ExpressoBold on January 10, 2016 at 7:35 PM

Terrence Knighton – used to be with Denver Broncos – still featured in Michelin (I think) commercials (the car on the treadmill – “First time on a treadmill? What are you sayin’?”)
We still like him out here in Broncos country – wish we still had him.

dentarthurdent on January 10, 2016 at 7:49 PM

Three score game now.

rbj on January 10, 2016 at 7:49 PM

We still like him out here in Broncos country – wish we still had him.

dentarthurdent on January 10, 2016 at 7:49 PM

With a name like “Pot Roast,” I don’t doubt it! Wonder if he has team mates named Onions, Carrots, Potatoes and Gravy?

ExpressoBold on January 10, 2016 at 7:50 PM

The Redskins are killing me.

Cindy Munford on January 10, 2016 at 7:20 PM

Cheering for the Packers, but can’t totally hate the Redskins – I was a Redskin in Jr High and high school, and I like that they’re fighting the PC crap about their name.

dentarthurdent on January 10, 2016 at 7:51 PM

SEAHAWKS

DarkCurrent on January 10, 2016 at 7:51 PM

ExpressoBold on January 10, 2016 at 7:50 PM

Now THAT would be an impressive line….
Word is the name Pot Roast came from a team flight or training camp where they served pot roast and he was asking what it was cuz he had never had it – and he supposedly hates the name.

dentarthurdent on January 10, 2016 at 7:54 PM

Terrance “Pot Roast” Knighton… they have great nicknames, don’t they?

ExpressoBold on January 10, 2016 at 7:46 PM

Yup – even though he apparently doesn’t like it, wife and I think it’s a great name for a BIG football player.

dentarthurdent on January 10, 2016 at 7:59 PM

dentarthurdent on January 10, 2016 at 7:54 PM

Oh no, he raised his hand to get some pot roast that the flight attendant was serving and the guy behind him said it seemed like he was raising his hand “as if it were his name.” So, Pot Roast. Like he said, “better than Shrimp Alfredo!”

ExpressoBold on January 10, 2016 at 8:06 PM

Well home field was no advantage to anyone, with every visiting team moving on to the next round. Can’t remember the last time that happened.

cat_owner on January 10, 2016 at 8:12 PM

Finally one of my teams won! Lacey was strong, the pack recovered and is moving on and wearing my sweatshirt helped them win it!!! I was ready to give it up earlier.

greencalliope on January 10, 2016 at 8:12 PM

Well home field was no advantage to anyone,
cat_owner on January 10, 2016 at 8:12 PM

We (bronco land) learned that this year when KC came in to our house and we lost !!!! Mannning threw 4 or 5 interceptions??? Our world turned upside down.

greencalliope on January 10, 2016 at 8:15 PM