Trump enters January “ready to close the deal” on the nomination

posted at 2:01 pm on January 6, 2016 by Jazz Shaw

I caught a couple of interviews with The Donald this morning, including one he sat down for with Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski, and it seemed to me that there’s been a change in the candidate’s tone. He’s generally off to the races no matter what question he gets, reciting his list of accomplishments mixed with slaps at his opponents and his ever present promise to Make America Great Again. Now that we’re within sight of the actual starting gate in Iowa, I couldn’t escape the feeling that Trump is a lot more calm and collected. It’s not that he’s stopped working the crowd and keeping his push for votes on, but there was just a sense that this was a guy who wasn’t really thinking about Jeb Bush, Chris Christie, Marco Rubio or Ted Cruz anymore. For all the world, Trump looks and sounds like somebody who’s already won the nomination and is setting his sights on Hillary Clinton.

He gave another interview to The Hill where that seemed to be the theme as well.

Donald Trump on Tuesday predicted he will win the Republican presidential nomination, unify the party and expand the GOP map in the general election by winning states such as Pennsylvania.

In an exclusive interview with The Hill, Trump was more confident than ever that he will face off against Hillary Clinton this fall.

“I’ve been a closer all my life,” the billionaire businessman said in his office at Trump Tower. “It’s what I do — I win. Other people don’t win. I know more about winning than anyone.”

“I close. Other people don’t close,” the GOP front-runner added.

So how does he plan on closing? For one thing, Trump seems to feel that he’s going to take Pennsylvania in the general election, a treat which has avoided the GOP’s grasp for a while now, though it’s always pretty close. That may not be as crazy as it might sound to the professional political class. To win Pennsylvania as a Republican you need to shift the margins a bit in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh and then maximize the turnout in “Pennsyltucky” (the vast, largely rural and white stretch across the center of the state.)

Trump also made a rather bold prediction about his home state.

“I will expand the map,” said the reality TV star, who claims he will win Pennsylvania and will have a “real good shot” to win his home state of New York, which hasn’t been won by a Republican nominee since 1984.

“This is my place,” Trump said. “I love New York.”

Winning New York would be enormously challenging. Clinton represented the state in the Senate, and former President Clinton’s foundation has offices in Manhattan.

Huh. So Trump thinks he might be able to carry New York. Where have I heard that before?

But can he do it? There’s certainly a lot of smoke in the media tent, but can The Donald actually produce fire? Another interesting piece from Politico seems to indicate that everyone who assumes that Trump is a political novice, ignorant of the ways of the world, may be vastly underestimating him. Trump has been quietly building a serious digital data team to turn out his voters.

Donald Trump’s rivals cling to the hope that the surprise GOP presidential front-runner lacks the know-how to lure supporters to the polls, but POLITICO has learned that his campaign several months ago assembled an experienced data team to build sophisticated models to transform fervor into votes.

The team is led by two low-profile former Republican National Committee data strategists, Matt Braynard and Witold Chrabaszcz, and includes assistance from the political data outfit L2, according to multiple sources familiar with the effort. The data push is focused on integrating information Trump has collected, through his campaign website and at voter rallies, on nontraditional or unregistered supporters. It also includes commercial data obtained from the RNC and other sources, in an effort to mobilize voters in key early states, the sources said.

That sounds more like a seasoned campaigner than some sort of Ross Perot type candidate who is just hoping for manna to fall from the skies on election day. If everyone is underestimating Trump yet again it will probably be familiar territory to him. The man seems to have made his living off that.

TrumpEagle

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

Exactly, how do you think that Jean-Claude Van Damme learned how to kickbox like that?

Van Der Plaats had a school in Holland teaching Dutch-style Kung Fu back in the 70s.

That’s the type of toughness we need in this country, don’t know how anyone could possibly disagree.

Redstone on January 6, 2016 at 3:47 PM

I heard that the cologne Hai Karate was named in honor of Kasich.

Pretty impressive.

HumpBot Salvation on January 6, 2016 at 3:51 PM

JFKY,

Are you one of the dumba$$es who thought Obama eating a chili dog was real news?

TBSchemer on January 6, 2016 at 3:52 PM

(heavier sigh of resignation and defeat)

Shirotayama on January 6, 2016 at 3:46 PM

*pats shoulder sympathetically* There, there. It happens to some of us more than others.

Turtle317 on January 6, 2016 at 3:53 PM

Getting Bishoped…

Difficultas_Est_Imperium on January 6, 2016 at 3:50 PM

Stop right there. I have lurked for a long time, but now I’m drunk and ornery and need to know this right now so help me God: WTF does “bishop” mean? I see it here and only here all the time and have no effing clue WTF peeps are talking about.

Goddam you people with your inside argot.

MMK on January 6, 2016 at 3:53 PM

Tlaloc,

So…is it these other folks use of the past tense of the word “won” the main thing that’s bothering you?

Or is it something else entirely.

Technically, you are correct. Trump has never won any political office to date.

But I’m not sure whether you’re saying that means he CAN’T, or whether you’re simply criticizing the use of the word “won”.

Help.

Shirotayama on January 6, 2016 at 3:42 PM

I’m usually pretty precise in saying what I mean. If I was arguing he couldn’t win I would say that.

The key is the part I bolded above.

Tlaloc on January 6, 2016 at 3:53 PM

Redstone on January 6, 2016 at 3:47 PM

I heard that school kicked out Bruce Lee for being too “compassionate”.

Van Der Plaats would have a lock on the bear wrestling union vote too.

Difficultas_Est_Imperium on January 6, 2016 at 3:53 PM

You’ll have to pry my Jarlsberg out of my cold dead hand. Which may be a problem since there’ll be a .45 in the other one :-)

Oldnuke on January 6, 2016 at 3:40 PM

Gouda being made the national cheese will be one of the top priorities of a Kasich/Van Der Plaats administration, on day one they will accomplish this.

Jarlsberg is for communists anyway, so I doubt that you’ll miss it much.

Redstone on January 6, 2016 at 3:53 PM

What exactly is it that Trump has won that nobody else has?

for starters, he has won the battle to bring illegal immig to the forefront of the debate, AND has moved the other candidates to the right on the issue.

2nd, he has won the dishonest-media battle

3rd, he has won the decimate-the-GOPe battle.

Senator Philip Bluster on January 6, 2016 at 3:54 PM

Lots of Kates in the world, but the first one that pops in my head is Kate Beckinsale.

Fenris on January 6, 2016 at 3:49 PM

Kate Upton, Miss Swimsuit Extraordinaire.

Rix on January 6, 2016 at 3:54 PM

The problem is he loses Texas. If so his election will be a loss even if he manages to win.

Tater Salad on January 6, 2016 at 3:54 PM

What exactly is it that Trump has won that nobody else has?

2nd, he has won the dishonest-media battle

3rd, he has won the decimate-the-GOPe battle.

Senator Philip Bluster on January 6, 2016 at 3:54 PM

Yes, and this is only the beginning. Seriously, he has completely changed the debate from squishy RINO platitudes to actually meaningful stuff.

ALL HAIL OUR GLORIOUS LEADER!

MMK on January 6, 2016 at 3:55 PM

JFKY on January 6, 2016 at 3:51 PM

JFKY on January 6, 2016 at 3:51 PM

Guess I’ll just have to wait and see for myself.

Like I’ve said, I haven’t yet made any final decisions yet.

But I’ll admit Kasich hasn’t really captured my interest to date.

Shirotayama on January 6, 2016 at 3:57 PM

2nd, he has won the dishonest-media battle

3rd, he has won the decimate-the-GOPe battle.

Senator Philip Bluster on January 6, 2016 at 3:54 PM

And lastly, has succeeded in making GOPe/socialist types label me a Howler Monkey.

Pretty neat for an amphibian don’cha thing?

Turtle317 on January 6, 2016 at 3:57 PM

Goddam you people with your inside argot.

MMK on January 6, 2016 at 3:53 PM

Here you go. You’re welcome.

Fenris on January 6, 2016 at 3:57 PM

Your query relies on the literal supposition that “CAN WIN” = “HAS WON” and is not evident in the quoted portion.

Difficultas_Est_Imperium on January 6, 2016 at 3:46 PM

Uh, no. Once more, the quote:

Trump CAN WIN —- who else has demonstated that to-date? No one.

WINNING !!! – that is the goal – defeat the democrats.

jake-the-goose on January 6, 2016 at 2:04 PM

When you say who else has demonstrated that to date you are implicitly saying he has already won. Otherwise it is a vapid statement that there is a non-0% chance he may win in the future which is true of every american 35 years or older.

Tlaloc on January 6, 2016 at 3:58 PM

TBSchemer your tears of bitter frustration are nectar & a balm to me….now toddle off to antiwar.com or whatever Raimondo H3ll H0le you normally inhabit.

JFKY on January 6, 2016 at 3:58 PM

RATS…got distracted by someone here yapping at me.
Sorry for the goof-up. Trying again.

JFKY on January 6, 2016 at 3:51 PM

Guess I’ll just have to wait and see for myself.

Like I’ve said, I haven’t yet made any final decisions yet.

But I’ll admit Kasich hasn’t really captured my interest to date.

Shirotayama on January 6, 2016 at 3:58 PM

Kate Upton, Miss Swimsuit Extraordinaire.

Rix on January 6, 2016 at 3:54 PM

Or Kate Bock.

Fenris on January 6, 2016 at 3:58 PM

Anyone who thinks Trump will lose Texas in a general election to Hillary is smoking too many taters.

Cecil Corn on January 6, 2016 at 3:59 PM

What do you think Trump’s odds are of winning? Or are you incapable of thinking because the betting markets? Did you buy gold at $5k? Oil at $146 per barrel? Enron at $100 per share?

blink on January 6, 2016 at 3:54 PM

Don’t care. His odds are slim, how slim really isn’t of interest to me.

Tlaloc on January 6, 2016 at 3:59 PM

After all the effusion over Michele’s “toned arms” & her fashion sense, & ability to wear hundred dollar tennis shoes….I can hardly wait to hear about Melania’s physique & clothing….OH & Photo’s LOTSA photos.

JFKY on January 6, 2016 at 4:00 PM

Here you go. You’re welcome.

Fenris on January 6, 2016 at 3:57 PM

Thanks, but you have to realize I’m mentally handicapable and drunk on cheap Russian vodka (which is probably radioactive waste water for all I know–damn Soviets)…so bear with me. I know Bishop is a commenter here, but is that all these “Bishop!” comments refer to? If so, what’s his significance as a commenter?

MMK on January 6, 2016 at 4:00 PM

Look, I feel sorry for you since your party is stupid enough to nominate Hillary Clinton, a known criminal, as their nominee.

blink on January 6, 2016 at 3:55 PM

I have no love for the Clintons but I think we’ll get by okay. It helps that she’s the heavy favorite to win the general election.

Tlaloc on January 6, 2016 at 4:01 PM

I heard that school kicked out Bruce Lee for being too “compassionate”.

Difficultas_Est_Imperium on January 6, 2016 at 3:53 PM

That’s a true story, also after that Lee went to Kasich’s dojo in OH and challenged him to a karate match, and when Lee came out after the fight people could hardly recognize him, Kasich was just a beast in that match.

Redstone on January 6, 2016 at 4:02 PM

Don’t care. His odds are slim, how slim really isn’t of interest to me.

Tlaloc on January 6, 2016 at 3:59 PM

*looking at 11% lead nationally among independents via Rasmussen*

Uh.. can I have those 10-1 odds?

Call me crazy if you want to, but I’ll take those odds.

Turtle317 on January 6, 2016 at 4:03 PM

MMK on January 6, 2016 at 4:00 PM

It means you’re doing great and shouldn’t change anything. Keep drinking. Heavily. It helps if you don’t think too hard.

Fenris on January 6, 2016 at 4:03 PM

“Five Point Exploding Heart Technique”

What is this, “Crouching Grandpa, Hidden Running Mate”???

Shirotayama on January 6, 2016 at 4:03 PM

Actually, his real odds are much better than Hillary’s, but, by all means, continue to let capital markets do your thinking for you, Bubble Head.

blink on January 6, 2016 at 4:02 PM

Not according to
a) betting markets (how much of your money have you sunk into this?)
b) 538
c) demographic trends

So what exactly do you base your conclusion on?

Tlaloc on January 6, 2016 at 4:03 PM

Tlaloc on January 6, 2016 at 4:01 PM

Oh, she’ll win. But she’ll be the last POTUS of the US. And after “War for Independence, Part III: Return of the Jedi Confederates”, she’ll be swinging from a lamppost with the rest of her treasonous ilk, while Slick Willy gallivants on Pedo Island with 15-year-olds.

MMK on January 6, 2016 at 4:04 PM

Fenris on January 6, 2016 at 4:03 PM

I’ll drink to that!

MMK on January 6, 2016 at 4:05 PM

The key is the part I bolded above.

Tlaloc on January 6, 2016 at 3:53 PM

Gracias para explicarme.

Shirotayama on January 6, 2016 at 4:05 PM

Hillary’s new book=

“They can indict a ham sandwich, but they can’t touch me cuz I’m a deli-cut flower”

Senator Philip Bluster on January 6, 2016 at 4:06 PM

*looking at 11% lead nationally among independents via Rasmussen*

Uh.. can I have those 10-1 odds?

Call me crazy if you want to, but I’ll take those odds.

Turtle317 on January 6, 2016 at 4:03 PM

I was looking at betfair but there’s any number of betting sites you can use.*

Romney won independents by 5 points and still lost in a landslide. Also national polls are not very useful in predicting the general election because we don;t have a popular vote system. State votes are vastly better, though they are sparse until closer to the election.

* be aware ambiguous legality

Tlaloc on January 6, 2016 at 4:07 PM

JFKY,

TBSchemer on January 6, 2016 at 3:52 PM

Trump and all of his supporters have convinced me that they are a greater threat to this country and its liberty than any Democrat. We need a leader who will use every power available to crush, destroy, and eliminate these people from this country.

TBSchemer on December 8, 2015 at 3:29 AM

fossten on January 6, 2016 at 4:07 PM

MMK on January 6, 2016 at 4:04 PM

Lighten up, francis.

Tlaloc on January 6, 2016 at 4:08 PM

I’m shocked and saddened to see republicans lining up behind a big government socialist like Trump.

I guess you people just love your “free stuff” paid for with someone elses money too much.

United States of America, 1776 – 2016

R.I.P.

Alberta_Patriot on January 6, 2016 at 4:09 PM

He’s funny…

blink on January 6, 2016 at 4:07 PM

So every time I see “Bishop”, no matter the context, it’s referring to this guy? Here I thought it had some other meaning, and he simply chose it as a handle because he liked whatever it referred to. Damn I read too much into shit.

MMK on January 6, 2016 at 4:10 PM

No. I was referring to Adolph Hitler but I can see why you might be confused.

Happy Nomad on January 6, 2016 at 2:09 PM

There’s no way you believe this. Not for a minute.

You’re just so emotionally fried at the thought of Cruz losing that you’ll spew whatever nonsense you can think of.

fossten on January 6, 2016 at 4:10 PM

Lighten up, francis.

Tlaloc on January 6, 2016 at 4:08 PM

Nevar!

MMK on January 6, 2016 at 4:11 PM

From the comments here it is obvious that some people still don’t get it. They are talking about infantry tactics and esprit de corps and Maginot lines while Trump’s panzers are blitzkrieging thru the Ardennes and turning left into France.

I am not a Trump supporter. I can’t criticize his policies because he hasn’t proposed anything specific. I can’t criticize his ideology because he doesn’t seem to have one. But that DOES NOT MATTER.

Trump is winning for a reason.

myiq2xu on January 6, 2016 at 4:11 PM

Lighten up, francis.

Tlaloc on January 6, 2016 at 4:08 PM

MMK on January 6, 2016 at 4:11 PM

I was looking at betfair but there’s any number of betting sites you can use.*

* be aware ambiguous legality

Tlaloc on January 6, 2016 at 4:07 PM

Thanks.

Of course, there are a couple of caveats (as always) each election. My bet is that Hillary can’t muster the GOTV like Obama did. Further, if Trump is indeed building a ‘Reagan Coalition’ which isn’t unthinkable. I’m thinking of a word that spells something like:

L-A-N-D-S-I-D-E

But that’s just me… remember I’m the guy in a padded cell that only ‘partly’ crazy.

Turtle317 on January 6, 2016 at 4:12 PM

Lighten up, francis.

Tlaloc on January 6, 2016 at 4:08 PM

But, seriously, she’ll be swinging from the effing lampposts when all is said and done.

MMK on January 6, 2016 at 4:12 PM

United States of America, 1776 – 2016

R.I.P.

Alberta_Patriot on January 6, 2016 at 4:09 PM

Ha ha ha ha…melodramatic much?

But seriously, you don’t think the correct chronology would be 1776-1988?

Hey, believe me, after 2008 and 2012 being told we had to support the RINO because ‘electable,’ we learned our lesson.

TRUMP!

fossten on January 6, 2016 at 4:12 PM

I’m shocked and saddened to see republicans lining up behind a big government socialist like Trump Ryan, Boehner, McTurtle etc etc etc.

Senator Philip Bluster on January 6, 2016 at 4:15 PM

Trump won’t win a general election. He’s alienated too many voters with his rhetoric. It’s a shame too. If his rhetoric wasn’t so distasteful, more people across the political spectrum would be behind him. The establishment on both sides need their Trump moment. I would love to see a Bernie Sanders vs Donald Trump general election to poke a stick in the establishment’s eyes.

proverbs427 on January 6, 2016 at 4:17 PM

proverbs427 on January 6, 2016 at 4:17 PM

You’re not good at this, concern troll.

fossten on January 6, 2016 at 4:18 PM

You’re not good at this, concern troll.

fossten on January 6, 2016 at 4:18 PM

lol.

blink, thanks for the response. Sorry I wasted so much bandwidth with my inane questions. I will cease and desist on that topic now, my retarded curiosity having been sated.

MMK on January 6, 2016 at 4:19 PM

fossten on January 6, 2016 at 4:18 PM

Oh look, another one of the GOPe minions.

proverbs427 on January 6, 2016 at 4:22 PM

fossten on January 6, 2016 at 4:18 PM

Oh look, another one of the GOPe minions.

proverbs427 on January 6, 2016 at 4:22 PM

This ought to be funny…

Fenris on January 6, 2016 at 4:24 PM

Heh, you think that anyone rhetoric that’s not filled with communist manifestoes is alienating to voters. Get out of your bubble. Your candidate is a known criminal. She can’t win.

blink on January 6, 2016 at 4:21 PM

LMAO, I don’t have a “candidate” in this race and it certainly wouldn’t be Hillary. You’re making yourself look silly, establishment shill.

proverbs427 on January 6, 2016 at 4:25 PM

JFKY on January 6, 2016 at 4:00 PM

For realz. We will no longer have to pretend that the FLOTUS isn’t hideous.

BoxHead1 on January 6, 2016 at 4:26 PM

….

Trump is winning for a reason.

myiq2xu on January 6, 2016 at 4:11 PM

You know who else did not win?

Gelsomina on January 6, 2016 at 4:26 PM

For realz. We will no longer have to pretend that the FLOTUS isn’t hideous.

BoxHead1 on January 6, 2016 at 4:26 PM

I haven’t seen much pretending going on. But I guess I don’t read the right sources.

Fenris on January 6, 2016 at 4:28 PM

At Trump’s rate, there would be multiple FLOTUS’s by the time he leaves offices. Great example of a husband and family man.

proverbs427 on January 6, 2016 at 4:32 PM

Exit question: When the POTUS drops you for a younger wife while still in office, do you retain the title of FLOTUS?

proverbs427 on January 6, 2016 at 4:33 PM

What exactly is it that Trump has won that nobody else has?

Tlaloc on January 6, 2016 at 3:37 PM

The Crowds at his many Rallies.

Here is a great pic from his Rally in Lowell, Massachusetts – 2 minutes

bluefox on January 6, 2016 at 4:34 PM

proverbs427 on January 6, 2016 at 4:33 PM

I guess, technically, she would. And the second wife would be SLOTUS, the third TLOTUS, the forth… oh wait.

Turtle317 on January 6, 2016 at 4:39 PM

Pretty sure JDIF’s up in this joint now.

MMK on January 6, 2016 at 4:41 PM

Of course your candidate is Hillary. Communists, like you, aren’t going to get Bernie. Hillary is all you got. A known criminal is what you’re stuck with.

blink on January 6, 2016 at 4:37 PM

There, there now. It’s going to be ok. Jeb! says he has better things to do anyway.

proverbs427 on January 6, 2016 at 4:42 PM

Turtle317 on January 6, 2016 at 4:39 PM

Ha! Never though of it that way…

proverbs427 on January 6, 2016 at 4:43 PM

Thanks.

L-A-N-D-S-I-D-E

Turtle317 on January 6, 2016 at 4:12 PM

You guys also thought Obama couldn’t possibly replicate 2008 in 2012, but he did. And if you apply Reagan’s 1980 win to modern demographics his win is much less impressive. Reagan won 51-41 in 1980, but taking his same vote shares and applying it to 2012 he wins much more narrowly 46-42.

Reagan also had over 2x the african american support than Romney had, and 3x what McCain had. He also got 37% hispanic support which is close to the high that GOP has gotten in modern history.

Trump is VERY unlikely to get anything near that.

Tlaloc on January 6, 2016 at 5:29 PM

Trump is VERY unlikely to get anything near that.

Tlaloc on January 6, 2016 at 5:29 PM

not much of a Big Picture guy.. get out once and awhile and see whats coming down.. its Yuuuge

MrMoe on January 6, 2016 at 6:19 PM

MrMoe on January 6, 2016 at 6:19 PM

Good luck with that.

Tlaloc on January 6, 2016 at 6:25 PM

Very impressive! Princeton data and they do have a point of view.
I just do not share the liberal take. just the way it is.
time will tell for sure. good luck to you .. im hoping for a renewed
America, and the best out come for all in my point of view.
Im on the same team with Mr Blink. thanks for playing but

Honestly I don’t see an alternative in reality. seriously what would the best outcome be for you? answer honestly if you can don’t do the obvious which is what I’m expecting.

MrMoe on January 6, 2016 at 7:39 PM

Trump is VERY likely to get much more than that.

blink on January 6, 2016 at 7:20 PM

Good to see you are continuing to be willfully blind.

Tlaloc on January 6, 2016 at 7:46 PM

FYI,

communism/socialism dosen’t work, nobody is pulling the wagon
everybody is trying to get a ride, history has proven that.
a few at the top make out, after killing everyone that disagrees.

MrMoe on January 6, 2016 at 7:49 PM

FYI,

communism/socialism dosen’t work, nobody is pulling the wagon
everybody is trying to get a ride, history has proven that.
a few at the top make out, after killing everyone that disagrees.

MrMoe on January 6, 2016 at 7:49 PM

Quick question, what nation is our only real competition for superpower status? Hint: it describes itself as a socialist one party system.

Tlaloc on January 6, 2016 at 8:00 PM

and even though you have not answered my question i will answer yours.
obviously soviet union.

MrMoe on January 6, 2016 at 8:06 PM

wait maybe china is there a difference ?

MrMoe on January 6, 2016 at 8:09 PM

and even though you have not answered my question i will answer yours.
obviously soviet union.

MrMoe on January 6, 2016 at 8:06 PM

Was your post at 7:39 to me? Helps if you address a question if you want someone specific to answer it.

To answer it, under the circumstances the best reasonably likely outcome is the dems win the presidency and the senate and make inroads into the GOP house majority.

And I hope your answer above was a joke.

Tlaloc on January 6, 2016 at 8:11 PM

Tialoc thank you for your response. my apologies for not addressing question to you directly,my error. now why do you hope my answer is a joke?

MrMoe on January 6, 2016 at 8:30 PM

Besides referring to Bishop I thought a “Bishop” was the first person comment on a post. i.e. first post a lot of times is simply “Bishop”. Or am I wrong?

Kerbouchard on January 6, 2016 at 8:38 PM

Kenny Bania on January 6, 2016 at 6:30 PM

BWAHAHAHA!+

A link to a chat room hen session?

Weak Kool-Aid, even for you, Comedy Gold.

F-

PS, upstream in this thread, you proudly squealed about how your Fat Princess Heroin Hillary “won” an election as the Junior Senator for a state she had never lived in. But I forgot to ask you a simple question.

Did she win that first election honestly?

And before answering, remember that her Arkansas Meal Ticket still has a long-pending lawsuit against him that is still in court relating to his role in buying her that US Senate Seat in 2000…

(Starts Fleabrain-Powered Moondial)

Del Dolemonte on January 7, 2016 at 12:30 AM

Shirotayama on January 6, 2016 at 3:39 PM

Even after two full pages of that Kasich/VanderPlaatz thing, you still can’t feel your leg being pulled?

You’ve been told at least twice that you have been ‘Bishoped’, but you still don’t grasp the joke. Of course the longer you try to reply rationally, the more enthusiastic the guys get at pulling your chain.

Stop, think, and relax. IT IS A JOKE!

meerbock on January 7, 2016 at 1:44 PM