Unsafe space: Fascist Missouri protesters physically remove reporter from public demonstrations

posted at 8:41 pm on November 9, 2015 by Allahpundit

Did the reporter have a right to be there? Sure looks like it.

On July 14, Gov. Jay Nixon signed Senate Bill 93, also known as the “Campus Free Expression Act.” The bill expands free speech zones on the campuses of public institutions of higher education in Missouri, such as MU’s Speakers Circle, and allows protests and speeches to take place on any outdoor space.

By eliminating free speech zones, expressive acts, such as protests and speeches, can be held throughout campuses, making college campuses “traditional public forums,” according to the bill. The bill was passed unanimously in the state Senate, making Missouri the second state along with Virginia to have passed legislation of this kind to protect the First Amendment rights of students on college campuses.

Yes, it is terrifying that the state legislature had to reaffirm that public spaces operated by public universities are governed by the First Amendment, but you’re about to see why they felt the need. Here’s the tweet from the protest group that started it:

Local reporters politely declined the offer to stay away given that (a) this is a national news story and (b) when something is happening in public, the media has the same right to be there and document it as anyone else does. What we had here, in other words, was a clash of old-fashioned free-speech values and the newfangled “safe space” fascism of the vanguard of the campus left. Guess who won. Watch to the very end or else you’ll miss the most ominous parts — first when the protesters decide to “walk” the photographer away from the demonstrations by surrounding him and shoving him backward and second when a middle-aged woman in glasses literally calls for “muscle” to help remove the cameraman who’s been documenting all of this.

That woman, by the way? A professor of mass media:

Nor is this clip the only example of physical intimidation that happened at the protest today, according to one of the school’s journalism professors:

You can watch more “muscle” at work right here. The only bright note in six hard minutes of this look at the Leaders of Tomorrow is the photographer, Tim Tai, who refuses to give an inch even as the crowd around him keeps getting angrier that he insists on standing on his First Amendment rights. This guy’s going to be famous tomorrow, with good reason.

Comments

The left sinks deeper and deeper into fascism every day. This is simply yet another example of it. Anybody remember the Occupy Movement? That was emblematic of the left at their worst.

Theophile on November 10, 2015 at 2:32 AM

It’s the nihilism. Nihilism leaves one vulnerable to the winds of fate or whatever metaphor we have for prevailing forces. It can only be resisted, in the gray scenario, by force . And force creates (oddly enough) a scale of black and white–Good=Your will, Bad=Theirs. Since this is the nihilistic view of any struggle, all struggles are equally just the expression of one will over the other. There is only winning.

And I think that this is why they unite around common enemies.

Axeman on November 10, 2015 at 9:39 AM

We are headed to another Kent State.

Happy Nomad on November 9, 2015 at 9:26 PM

I don’t think so, these safe places are gun free zones and wouldn’t a trigger warning need to be issued before any actual shooting took place?/

Ellis on November 10, 2015 at 9:39 AM

I still say it is a much needed distraction for the Tigers. They lost to Vanderbilt! That will blow up their recruiting class.

pannw on November 10, 2015 at 9:35 AM

The winner of the SECE almost lost to Vandy. Other than the 34-zip loss to Houston, Vandy has been in every game. No, I am not a vandy fan, just live in SEC heaven.

Mizzou has five 3 star players committed at key positions. This year has been a bust from an offensive standpoint, but their defense is good. Winning the SECE the last two years was not all that impressive as the east has been down for the last three years.

HonestLib on November 10, 2015 at 9:48 AM

Here’s hoping that comes true:

I work primarily around the Midwest but I’m available for assignments anywhere in the world.

Lolo on November 10, 2015 at 9:50 AM

Am I wrong in thinking that there needs to be more ass-kicking going on for these special snowflakes? I mean, seriously…

It’s been said time and time and time again, and it’s completely true. Often times, force is the ONLY thing that gets through to people.

PUSH BACK!!! When someone is shoving me back, I’m going to shove the opposite direction with MORE force. If that degenerates into a full on fight, so be it.

Nineball on November 10, 2015 at 9:51 AM

They sure were invading his safe space with their macro-aggressions.

I believe I heard him called a few racist names as well.

HumpBot Salvation on November 10, 2015 at 9:54 AM

Cancel their scholarships, hand them the bill.

BobMbx on November 10, 2015 at 9:37 AM

Big money in college football, especially the SEC. Decisions like that are not made unilaterally.

HonestLib on November 10, 2015 at 9:54 AM

Enough about SEC football as I usually only discuss that over at The Bleacher Report.

HonestLib on November 10, 2015 at 9:55 AM

Too bad they likely won’t. First thing I’d do, fire this one. Melissa Glick

Bmore on November 10, 2015 at 8:51 AM

Is that Carrot Top or Rocky Dennis?

Judge_Dredd on November 10, 2015 at 9:56 AM

Congress didn’t make a law. This isn’t a “First Amendment” issue.

This is a mob doing what mobs do. It is fatuous to imagine that mobs grant or could observe Constitutional protections. Constitutional protections can only come from an orderly government. This is generally, why we don’t prefer mobs.

I deny that the “Press” was given special rights, but the right to be unhindered by government in what they print. If they had special rights, they could simply trespass onto your property and break into your house because their story leads there and, without those incursions, they “can’t print” the truth, so security laws restrain “freedom of press”.

[However, “free speech zones” sounds a bit shy of the mark where any teacher saying anything influencing any kind of religious behavior is somehow equivalent to Congress making the Southern Baptist church the “Official Denomination of America”, in regard to the protection of free speech.]

Axeman on November 10, 2015 at 9:57 AM

Nineball on November 10, 2015 at 9:51 AM

Like all bullies — and how ironic is it that the generation raised in a “bully-free” environment has become thoroughly populated by bullies? — they will cut and run amidst a shower of tears. This is the correct response, to bloody their noses. Hard.

KGB on November 10, 2015 at 9:58 AM

I like how all the thugs were threatening this guy to get out of that safe space.

Liberalism in a nutshell.

HumpBot Salvation on November 10, 2015 at 10:01 AM

Free speech does not include free space. The group was granted a designated space by the University rules, and it states it would be reporter free. Therefore, tell the reporter to leave our free space now and go find some free space on top of one of the buildings and take all the pictures you want – but watch your step when getting creative.

MSGTAS on November 10, 2015 at 10:02 AM

but watch your step when getting creative.

MSGTAS on November 10, 2015 at 10:02 AM

Snark or your honest feelings?

HonestLib on November 10, 2015 at 10:06 AM

David Burge [email protected] 29m29 minutes ago

1. Identify a respected institution.
2. kill it.
3. gut it.
4. wear its carcass as a skin suit, while demanding respect. #lefties

Bmore on November 10, 2015 at 10:09 AM

The GOP in general and the Right in particular NEEDS to position themselves, very loudly and publicly, against this. This is becoming national news and even people who don’t pay attention, (LIVS) are hearing about it.

The GOP candidates need to get out in front of the public and point at this, BLM, Occupy, ALL of it, and say “Do you NOT understand yet? THIS is what the democrats and the left absolutely stand for. They LOVE this passionately. They WANT this. Do YOU want this?”

If we can get this message across effecticely it’ll be a landslide win in the general.

Agent Cooper on November 10, 2015 at 10:12 AM

Hey Bro! Hey Bro!

Classy! How do these gorillas get into college anyway?

This burns me. That kid was sweating bullets but he wouldn’t give an inch.

My hero? You bet!

Sherman1864 on November 10, 2015 at 10:15 AM

Classy! How do these gorillas get into college anyway?

This burns me. That kid was sweating bullets but he wouldn’t give an inch.

Sherman1864 on November 10, 2015 at 10:15 AM

Uh, affirmative action?

Judge_Dredd on November 10, 2015 at 10:17 AM

Did you hear the punk tell the reporter he was going to call the pole leece..?
d1carter on November 9, 2015 at 9:00 PM

There you go! You got it.

I wasn’t a racist until Obama turned me into one.

The Great Uniter? You betcha!

Sherman1864 on November 10, 2015 at 10:19 AM

Uh, affirmative action?

Judge_Dredd on November 10, 2015 at 10:17 AM

They let me in way back when and I was functionally illiterate.

HonestLib on November 10, 2015 at 10:22 AM

I couldn’t get through more than half of that. What a disgusting display of galactic stupidy and fascism.

Anyone sending their kids to this toilet disguised as a university should pull them out and give the administration an earful.

That kid is definitely the lone bright spot, the only one in that clip that understands what the 1st Amendment is….

The “professor” demanding muscle to physically remove that kid should be fired right effing now.

Hank_Scorpio on November 10, 2015 at 10:30 AM

From Bleacher Report……

“But if there is one takeaway from all that has gone on at Mizzou in the past few days, it’s that student-athletes, and football players in particular, are no longer just names and numbers. They form a powerful group that is just scratching the surface of its potential for societal change inside and outside its university communities. More to the point, players are now combining that power with an unfiltered medium: social media.”

HonestLib on November 10, 2015 at 10:30 AM

Is the chink in the picture even an American? This is but one result of open borders.

cajunpatriot on November 10, 2015 at 10:31 AM

SPARTANS, PUSH!!!!!!!!

mjs28c on November 10, 2015 at 10:40 AM

We ask for no media in the parameters so the place where people live, fellowship, & sleep can be protected from twisted insincere narratives

Well then make your parameters a private space where you can be sure there’s only one narrative present.

verbaluce on November 10, 2015 at 10:43 AM

…….they don’t mind being videoed…….while simultaneously arguing that they don’t want to be photographed……

mjs28c on November 10, 2015 at 10:43 AM

the place where people live, fellowship, & sleep

verbaluce on November 10, 2015 at 10:43 AM

Not only that, my verbalucious friend, but how does one “fellowship”?

(I believe she’s a “professor” of some sort. Yeah, I know. But then I’ve seen “Constitutional law professors” with the same level of intelligence…)

Judge_Dredd on November 10, 2015 at 10:54 AM

Scratch that, that was bedwetter1950, not Rocky Dennis.

Judge_Dredd on November 10, 2015 at 10:55 AM

Schadenfreude on November 10, 2015 at 11:03 AM

the place where people live, fellowship, & sleep

verbaluce on November 10, 2015 at 10:43 AM

Not only that, my verbalucious friend, but how does one “fellowship”?

Judge_Dredd on November 10, 2015 at 10:54 AM

Well…I wasn’t quoting her there.
And I think it’s a fair usage of the word as a verb.
But I am not a professor.

verbaluce on November 10, 2015 at 11:05 AM

cajunpatriot on November 10, 2015 at 10:31 AM

I think we have a troll here that needs to be banned

Sackett on November 10, 2015 at 11:08 AM

And I think it’s a fair usage of the word as a verb.
But I am not a professor.

verbaluce on November 10, 2015 at 11:05 AM

Oh here we go. The second you even appear to make sense you go ahead and f*ck it up. You know damned well “fellowship” is no more a verb than a non-government-school-educated 3rd grader.

Judge_Dredd on November 10, 2015 at 11:17 AM

And I think it’s a fair usage of the word as a verb.
But I am not a professor.

verbaluce on November 10, 2015 at 11:05 AM

Judge_Dredd on November 10, 2015 at 11:17 AM

Now, now…
I said ‘think’ and I said I’m no professor.
You’re likely correct…not even as an intransitive or transitive verb.
But we digress…

verbaluce on November 10, 2015 at 11:25 AM

Not at all. Liberals are bullies. They talk a mean game, but if you get in their face and knock them out..they’ll learn some respect.

Nineball on November 10, 2015 at 9:51 AM

RoddREpub on November 10, 2015 at 11:27 AM

cajunpatriot on November 10, 2015 at 10:31 AM

I think we have a troll here that needs to be banned

Sackett on November 10, 2015 at 11:08 AM

I’d say doesn’t matter if trolling or not.
I never call for bans (would be esp. odd to do so in a free speech post), but I welcome all in fellowship who reject the twisted insincere narrative of cajunpatriot.
But for me, he/she is welcome to display and reveal.

verbaluce on November 10, 2015 at 11:29 AM

This guy’s going to be famous tomorrow, with good reason.

Except he’s probably just as big a leftist as they are. It’s just that his ox is being gored right now.

GWB on November 10, 2015 at 11:31 AM

Nineball on November 10, 2015 at 9:51 AM

Those folks who got shoved and physically dragged by the Trump supporters appreciate your concern.

verbaluce on November 10, 2015 at 11:34 AM

Not only that, my verbalucious friend, but how does one “fellowship”?

Judge_Dredd on November 10, 2015 at 10:54 AM

Here you go:

Definition of FELLOWSHIP

intransitive verb
: to join in fellowship especially with a church member

transitive verb
: to admit to fellowship (as in a church)

Just like that.

GWB on November 10, 2015 at 11:35 AM

GWB on November 10, 2015 at 11:35 AM

And let’s all just avoid ‘whom’.

verbaluce on November 10, 2015 at 11:41 AM

Just like that.

GWB on November 10, 2015 at 11:35 AM

Puhleeze. First off, is that today’s definition? Where disrespect has become a verb bcs of a certain ethnicity screwing up the language?

“I insist you fellowship me!”, Jack yelled to Jill from across the hill.

And please tell me that you don’t believe bedwetter (or that Carrot Top thing for that matter) actually cracked a dictionary?

Who talks like that? No one talks like that. Unless one is stupid or a product of government schools.

Now stop disrespeckin’ me, dawg!

Judge_Dredd on November 10, 2015 at 11:46 AM

Schadenfreude on November 10, 2015 at 11:03 AM

Thanks — enjoyed it.

WhirledPeas on November 10, 2015 at 11:48 AM

I’d bet Tim Tai is a Dem, so all those pushing and shoving him are his peeps.

Reap what you sow, Timmy-boy.

#AllOutOfSh!tsToGive

WhirledPeas on November 10, 2015 at 11:50 AM

I’d bet Tim Tai is a Dem, so all those pushing and shoving him are his peeps.

WhirledPeas on November 10, 2015 at 11:50 AM

Bet on it. As an Asian homosexual he’s prolly had to stand his ground more than once.

verbie: “How do you know he’s homosexual???”

Verbie, please. My gaydar went off the second he opened his mouth.

Judge_Dredd on November 10, 2015 at 11:52 AM

You’re likely correct…not even as an intransitive or transitive verb.
But we digress…

verbaluce on November 10, 2015 at 11:25 AM

You are a insensitive transvestite?

I learn new things here everyday verbs.

HonestLib on November 10, 2015 at 11:59 AM

Verbie, please. My gaydar went off the second he opened his mouth.

Judge_Dredd on November 10, 2015 at 11:52 AM

Okay, I chuckled.

HonestLib on November 10, 2015 at 12:01 PM

The woman who tells cameraman he can’t be there & asks for “muscle” to remove him is Mizzou Assistant Professor of Mass Media @melissaclick

I saw this clip this morning and immediately thought “My God what a f**king fascist b**ch!!!” If I was enrolled in that stupid university I’d drop out immediately and transfer somewhere else! A simply disgusting display by the liberal/leftist fascists.

otlset on November 10, 2015 at 12:03 PM

Okay, I chuckled.

HonestLib on November 10, 2015 at 12:01 PM

That’s a liberal mindset for you.
I can guarantee you that, in my first comment to him today, trying to find common ground with the clown, he was furiously checking the internet to see if “fellowship” could possibly be proven to be a, uh, verb.
I could bet a year’s wages he had little clue as to what a transitive verb was before this.
That’s the beauty of the internet. Even someone of mediocre intelligence can appear to be well-read.
And you can’t prove otherwise.

Judge_Dredd on November 10, 2015 at 12:05 PM

otlset on November 10, 2015 at 12:03 PM

I have no idea your age. But this mindset is instilled at lower centers of “learning”. Government schools.
Assuming you’re close to my age, surely you’ve noticed even the most mundane things we all took as semi-rote, such as making change or spelling in plurality rather than putting apostrophes in words ending with “s” has become a struggle with the last generation. Even in ostensibly professional publications you find grade school errors.
These children know nothing else other than “fairness” and political correctness.

Watch this video. It is far from caricature today.

Judge_Dredd on November 10, 2015 at 12:15 PM

This guy’s going to be famous tomorrow, with good reason.

GWB on November 10, 2015 at 11:31 AM

Yup. I’d hold off on overdoing the praises.

whatcat on November 10, 2015 at 12:15 PM

Judge_Dredd on November 10, 2015 at 12:15 PM

You’re point’s are valid.
:D

whatcat on November 10, 2015 at 12:17 PM

And you can’t prove otherwise.

Judge_Dredd on November 10, 2015 at 12:05 PM

Man, you’re really tweaked.
I assure you I’ve done nothing furiously.
Sorry you find me clownish.
But we can agree that the internet brings about all levels of silliness.
So, we continue to digress.

verbaluce on November 10, 2015 at 12:25 PM

There will be a petition of some kind to remove the professor, which will go nowhere. The school preznit knows if he/she takes any action, students will protest, and the only one losing a job will be the preznit.

Marcola on November 10, 2015 at 12:27 PM

You are a insensitive transvestite?

I learn new things here everyday verbs.

HonestLib on November 10, 2015 at 11:59 AM

Apparently I’m a furious clown.
I need to be more careful about where I dangle my participles.

verbaluce on November 10, 2015 at 12:28 PM

verbaluce on November 10, 2015 at 12:25 PM

Try as I might, verbie, I just cannot bring myself to hate you. Not even a teensy bit. I’ve come to regard you as just one of the HA boys. I assume you’re a boy and not a skirt. You don’t talk like a skirt, anyway.

Judge_Dredd on November 10, 2015 at 12:30 PM

Marcola on November 10, 2015 at 12:27 PM

I thought the school “preznit” just resigned, Chachi Marcola?

Judge_Dredd on November 10, 2015 at 12:32 PM

verbaluce on November 10, 2015 at 12:25 PM

Try as I might, verbie, I just cannot bring myself to hate you.

Judge_Dredd on November 10, 2015 at 12:30 PM

Well, thank you.
And please don’t try too hard?

verbaluce on November 10, 2015 at 12:37 PM

Judge_Dredd on November 10, 2015 at 11:52 AM

Yesterday, when CNN was interviewing the hunger-striker, he kept mentioning “three queer black women”. I had no idea what he was on about, but googling enlightened me. Apparently, it was ‘three queer black women’ who are behind the #BlackLiesMatter bs.

Need more popcorn.

WhirledPeas on November 10, 2015 at 12:37 PM

I have no idea your age.

Judge_Dredd on November 10, 2015 at 12:15 PM

Decades ago when I was in college myself I had no idea how what were just the popular notions of liberal/leftists on campus then would become hardened agenda items nationwide that are now coming to fruition in this Age of Obama Lies and Deceit. I now fear when I become old and frail the progs will be fully ensconced in power, and I’ll be ‘euthanized’ at an age where I’m determined to be of no more use to the ‘collective’ the country is becoming. This is the big switch, from INDIVIDUAL LIBERTY which is the basis of our country’s existence, to the NEEDS AND DICTATES OF THE COLLECTIVE (socialism) which is the new coming reality.

otlset on November 10, 2015 at 12:40 PM

I’d bet Tim Tai is a Dem, so all those pushing and shoving him are his peeps.

WhirledPeas on November 10, 2015 at 11:50 AM

verbie: “How do you know he’s homosexual???”

Verbie, please. My gaydar went off the second he opened his mouth.

Judge_Dredd on November 10, 2015 at 11:52 AM

Don’t care. He acted in exemplary fashion, and today, I admire the hell out of him.

FineasFinn on November 10, 2015 at 12:40 PM

Apparently I’m a furious clown.
I need to be more careful about where I dangle my participles.

verbaluce on November 10, 2015 at 12:28 PM

Wish I had time to comment, but I’ve got to go split some infinitives and splice some commas.

Galtian on November 10, 2015 at 12:42 PM

Need more popcorn.

WhirledPeas on November 10, 2015 at 12:37 PM

I thought it was a white punk named after a former Bucs quarterback? See, I need a program to keep up with alla this garbage! Hell’s bells, I JUST now found out what this whole kerfluffel is all about. Some poor feller “heard’ someone call him the n-word? Pfft! We TeaPartiers spit on CBC members!
Or so I was told…

Judge_Dredd on November 10, 2015 at 12:55 PM

And to think Hillary wants their vote.

MaggiePoo on November 10, 2015 at 1:24 PM

cajunpatriot on November 10, 2015 at 10:31 AM

That’s an unusually stupid remark.

Did you think it up all by yourself?

Solaratov on November 10, 2015 at 1:54 PM

verbaluce on November 10, 2015 at 11:34 AM

Video, Verby….or IT NEVER HAPPENED.

Not, of course, that we don’t trust you…but, we don’t trust you.

Solaratov on November 10, 2015 at 1:59 PM

I’ve put my thoughts on this stuff here: http://wp.me/p5yCHs-ff It’s a bit long to copy, so I’m just linking in.

The point is, though, don’t judge all minorities by this bunch of outspoken thugs. The real question is what are the people of Missouri going to do? It may be fun watching Progressives eat their own, but once that’s finished and they turn their sights on the rest of us, it’s going to turn bloody. The further we try to kick the can down the road, the more blood will be spilt.

RaulYbarra on November 10, 2015 at 2:00 PM

Statement from Missouri School of Journalism Dean David Kurpius:

Dean David Kurpius Comments on Student’s Coverage of Protest on Carnahan Quad

David Kurpius
Professor and Dean

Columbia, Mo. (Nov. 10, 2015) — From the desk of David Kurpius, dean of the Missouri School of Journalism:

The Missouri School of Journalism is proud of photojournalism senior Tim Tai for how he handled himself during a protest on Carnahan Quad on the University of Missouri campus.

University of Missouri System President Tim Wolfe and University of Missouri-Columbia Chancellor R. Bowen Loftin both resigned on Nov. 9 after complaints and protests of their leadership. Tai was covering the event as a freelancer for ESPN when protesters blocked his access through physical and verbal intimidation.

The news media have First Amendment rights to cover public events. Tai handled himself professionally and with poise.

Also, for clarification, Assistant Professor Melissa Click, featured in several videos confronting journalists, is not a faculty member in the Missouri School of Journalism.

She is a member of the MU Department of Communication in the College of Arts and Science. In that capacity she holds a courtesy appointment with the School of Journalism. Journalism School faculty members are taking immediate action to review that appointment.

The events of Nov. 9 have raised numerous issues regarding the boundaries of the First Amendment. Although the attention on journalists has shifted the focus from the news of the day, it provides an opportunity to educate students and citizens about the role of a free press.

Posted: Nov 10, 2015

craner on November 10, 2015 at 2:05 PM

What is a courtesy appointment?

Techster64 on November 10, 2015 at 2:55 PM

All of the white girls look a little perplexed as to why they are even there. Good question.

Techster64 on November 10, 2015 at 2:57 PM

craner on November 10, 2015 at 2:05 PM

Nice! So journalism is trying to escape its tie for last place (with education) in terms of least critical thinking college departments.

GWB on November 10, 2015 at 3:25 PM

Someone told them it was a Squeaky Fromme lookalike contest.

Ash. Housewares. on November 10, 2015 at 3:25 PM

He acted in exemplary fashion, and today, I admire the hell out of him.

FineasFinn on November 10, 2015 at 12:40 PM

Aw. I guess even whiny-ass loser progressives need a hug now and then, so you go right ahead and admire away.

I think he’s a punk who is part of the problem, not the solution.

I do love watching them eat their own, though.

WhirledPeas on November 10, 2015 at 4:09 PM

RaulYbarra on November 10, 2015 at 2:00 PM

Hmmmm…sounds like a feature, not a bug. Arm yourself.

WhirledPeas on November 10, 2015 at 4:13 PM

Liberal insanity. A crowd screams at him, he can’t raise his voice back.

Liberals are hypocrite thugs.

hawkdriver on November 10, 2015 at 6:07 PM

No fascist, but Communist. Fascists love their country, these black thugs hate America. They are communists.

federale86 on November 10, 2015 at 6:08 PM

Try as I might, verbie, I just cannot bring myself to hate you.

Judge_Dredd on November 10, 2015 at 12:30 PM

Well, thank you.
And please don’t try too hard?

verbaluce on November 10, 2015 at 12:37 PM

You 2 mental cases need to get a room. Or should I just call you “Sybil”? lol :D

Anti-ControI on November 10, 2015 at 7:21 PM

This is nothing new. The same thing happened to me on a smaller scale when I was photoblogging the anti-war demonstrations in DC during the Bush years. The general rule of thumb is that ordinary protestors love to have their photos taken but radicals hate it. By radicals, I mean extreminsts like socialists and communists. Twice I was attacked at “peace” marches by lefty thugs.

Generally, lefty extremists don’t like you taking photos of them in a protest but they really hate you taking video, enough to attack you, threaten to arrest you, grab your camera, threaten to beat you up.

This is a feature of the Left, not an anomaly. This particular event would have gone worse had the photographer not been with a pack of other photographers who were documenting the confrontation.

Tantor on November 11, 2015 at 4:07 PM

Anybody remember the Occupy Movement?

THIS IS THE OCCUPY MOVEMENT!
Black Lies Matter IS the Occupy Movement.
Gay Wedding cakes IS the Occupy Movement.
Trans Bathroom Fight IS the Occupy Movement.
Freedom From Religion Atheist IS the Occupy Movement.

Pole-Cat on November 13, 2015 at 1:23 AM