Is Donald Trump CNN’s new MH370?

posted at 3:21 pm on August 20, 2015 by Jazz Shaw

Yesterday, CNN spent a fair amount of their time trumpeting their exclusive, spectacular, luxurious one hour special interview with The Donald. It may have turned out to be a case of unfortunate timing, considering that the entire country was pretty well obsessed with Donald wading into battle at his town hall in New Hampshire where he proceeded to devour all the audience share. But it was rather curious, I thought, that they would set aside a full hour for Trump when the rest of the crowded field doesn’t seem to be getting that kind of prime time, extensive love.

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump took on an array of subjects and political figures during a lengthy interview with CNN’s Chris Cuomo on Wednesday, including Hillary Clinton, Jeb Bush, Pope Francis and even Caroline Kennedy.

You can see the full video at the link above. It wasn’t exactly the kindest treatment Trump could have expected but it remained civil for the most part. Then again, the job was handed to Chris Cuomo, famous for his other hard hitting assignments such as interviewing his own brother. But still, as I started to say above, I clearly wasn’t the only one who found the prime time feature a bit odd considering how the rest of the field is treated. For a bit of contrast, we can look at Fox News, where Hannity has offered a one hour slot to pretty much everyone who has declared. By early June he had already featured four of them.

Presidential candidates launch their bids in different cities — from Louisville to Lynchburg, Miami to Addison — but, for many Republicans, the first stop on the campaign trail is the same: “Hannity.”

In the last two months, four GOP hopefuls have given Sean Hannity dibs on their first interviews as candidates and been rewarded with hour-long “special events” on his primetime Fox News program. Others have tried to land an interview with the conservative host, campaign sources said, only to be turned down — either because they had given their first interview to another media outlet, or because they weren’t popular enough.

On Thursday, former Texas Gov. Rick Perry will become the fourth Republican to get an hour-long special on Hannity’s program. Senators Rand Paul, Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio were all given the same hour-long special the night after they formally announced their bids.

More came after that, and yes… Trump got his shot also. Is an hour overexposure? Personally I don’t think so, but if you’re going to do it for one it seems like you’d do it for all of them. Somebody asked Cuomo on Twitter this morning if he planned to do the same for Ted Cruz.

That’s not really an answer though, is it? Saying that Cruz has been invited on New Day implies that he could come on for a segment, just as Morning Joe, Fox and Friends and the rest of the morning shows do. And to be fair, CNN has had plenty of them on with Jake Tapper and the rest of the hosts. But that’s not really the same as an hour long special.

I will say that there are some at least marginally plausible arguments that CNN could make. Trump is the front runner and, in fact, he’s running away with the race at this point. He’s obviously, in that regard, the “most interesting” news maker out of the bunch. That might be an argument to make if you’re deciding who your first target is for a big interview like this. But there’s also the standing Fourth Estate argument which makes it the duty of a news outlet to offer the voters every viable choice available to them.

If I were a more suspicious fellow I might suspect that CNN saw the NFL level ratings that Fox got when Trump showed up at a debate and was trying to scoop up some of that magic. But no… that wouldn’t be it.

Comments

As he bids farewell, he has a final thought, something he has been mulling over. It’s about that massive audience for the first Republican debate on Fox News, which he credits almost entirely to himself. On Sept. 16, CNN will host the next debate, under the direction of Jeff Zucker, the man who helped launch Trump’s NBC show, The Apprentice. Trump has no doubt it will be huge.

“Here’s my question: So if I go to CNN and I say, Look, you’re going to have a massive audience, and if I say to them, I want $10 million for charity, nothing for myself, what happens? I’m not showing up, right?” he says. It’s a rhetorical question, the wheels of entrepreneurship are turning, the joy of being Trump dancing on his face. “I’m not showing up unless you give $10 million to cancer, to this, to that. You pick 10 great charities, $1 million per.” He’s not sure just how far the rules of democracy can bend, how big his ambitions can grow. “If I’m in it, they’ll get this crazy audience, and they’re going to make a fortune since they’re selling commercials every time we take a break. Would you ever say to them, would you ever say, I want $10 million for AIDS research, for cancer, for this type or not, or is it too cute?”
Journalists are professionally obligated not to answer, so we look at him in silence. Trump understands, except he won’t give up. He never gives up. “But it’s interesting?” he asks, still looking for approval, still demanding affirmation.

Yes it is. There’s no doubt about that. ­

Schadenfreude on August 20, 2015 at 3:24 PM

CNN needs to hire Dana Perino so she can cry about Trump on CNN instead of Fox.

ConstantineXI on August 20, 2015 at 3:24 PM

Trump will make all media more honest and richer.

Schadenfreude on August 20, 2015 at 3:24 PM

It punishes Faux and Ailes knew this ahead of all others.

Schadenfreude on August 20, 2015 at 3:25 PM

Faux intended to kill the giant and they failed, miserably. Kelly and Wallace should have remained professional, but didn’t.

Now, like in war, they suffer the consequences.

Schadenfreude on August 20, 2015 at 3:27 PM

24/7 trump

cmsinaz on August 20, 2015 at 3:28 PM

Cheer up cmsinaz :)

Schadenfreude on August 20, 2015 at 3:28 PM

Was he giving helicopter rides to the CNN staff?

crco on August 20, 2015 at 3:31 PM

Did CNN find the plane yet?

Galtian on August 20, 2015 at 3:32 PM

I mean, if you think Trump is an empty, albeit classy, suit who will ultimately destroy himself, don’t you want him talking as much as possible?

karlant on August 20, 2015 at 3:33 PM

Infidelity in the White House:

The list says there are 44 emails registered on the Ashley Madison site with a “WhiteHouse.gov” address.

The largest non-military user of Ashley Madison appears to be the Department of Veterans Affairs. The leaked summary shows 104 emails from “va.gov.”

The Federal Bureau of Prisons is close behind, with 88 emails. The U.S. Postal Service shows 52 emails, and the Department of Homeland Security has 45.

The cheating website also has 42 emails registered from the Social Security Administration, 33 from the State Department, and six from the IRS.

The Federal Aviation Administration has 17 emails on the list, and the Labor Department has 15.

davidk on August 20, 2015 at 3:33 PM

He seems to be more like a white whale …

ShainS on August 20, 2015 at 3:33 PM

He’s using them CNN as much as they are using him.
Trump is going to push CNNs numbers past FOX – lol.

I Watched FOX today (new cable didn’t have it before last week) and they are very snarky about Trump. I also watched CNN. FOX has a much bigger anti Trump bias than CNN. CNN is almost fair and balanced comparatively.
And Trump is in this for a while so CNN will get plenty of exclusives with Trump.

FOX needs to give up their #RevengeForWhatTrump_did_to_our_Darling_KellyMegyn and get back to “fair and balanced” or they are going to hurt themselves permanently.

BoxHead1 on August 20, 2015 at 3:33 PM

24/7 trump

cmsinaz on August 20, 2015 at 3:28 PM

C’mon … we can never have too much TRUMP.

listens2glenn on August 20, 2015 at 3:35 PM

Trump is in serious danger of overexposure.

kcewa on August 20, 2015 at 3:35 PM

Did CNN find the plane yet?

Galtian on August 20, 2015 at 3:32 PM

Not yet, but I hear they think it might be hidden in the Trump tower.

JusDreamin on August 20, 2015 at 3:39 PM

Acme Butthurt Cream….it works wonders ….You rub it on the bullet before you shoot yourself in the head …it takes away the sting

dio55 on August 20, 2015 at 3:39 PM

The amount of Upper Lefties who are open to Trump as Prez is freeky-deeky and that’s CNN’s audience.

They know the media crowd – news and entertainment – aren’t objecting to him.

It’s the lower guard white progs who are deriding Trump…and I couldn’t be happier to see them finally get a taste of what we’ve been dealing with.

Trump is creating some very interesting dynamics.

budfox on August 20, 2015 at 3:41 PM

There’s still hope they’ll go back to MH370. I called CNN and told them I found a small package of pretzels in my back yard, which could be washed up evidence from MH370. Okay, so I’m hundreds of miles inland…still…

The Rogue Tomato on August 20, 2015 at 3:44 PM

CNN needs to hire Dana Perino so she can cry about Trump on CNN instead of Fox.

ConstantineXI on August 20, 2015 at 3:24 PM

Meggie “Big Mac” McCain is in her place on The Five this week, I never thought I’d miss PeRINO so much.

mudskipper on August 20, 2015 at 3:45 PM

Few weeks ago Jazz Shaw took the right approach and said that he will never vote for Trump when the clown smeared the POW’s and he predicted that Trump was finished… But when Jazz Shaw saw Trump the clown still leading the meaningless polls he panicked and got so incredibly shaken that his prediction of Trump demise did not come true and decided to leave his principles in order to appease the morons who follow Trump the clown on this forum… So now he did a complete reversal and cannot stop admiring Trump the clown and how invincible and brilliant he is… Very pathetic indeed…

mnjg on August 20, 2015 at 3:45 PM

Trump is in serious danger of overexposure.

kcewa on August 20, 2015 at 3:35 PM

It is hard to over expose a showman like him. He feeds on this stuff.

tominsd on August 20, 2015 at 3:45 PM

Is Jazz Shaw HotGOPeGas’s new Titanic or new Hindenburg?

VorDaj on August 20, 2015 at 3:47 PM

Trump is in serious danger of overexposure.

kcewa on August 20, 2015 at 3:35 PM

I agree. Trump trumps Trump!

vnvet on August 20, 2015 at 3:47 PM

OT: The Fight Back begins with a whimper, not a bang:

Right to Rise USA is sending out more than 230,000 mailers to voters in Iowa and New Hampshire.

“Why Jeb?” asks the mailer sent to recipients in both states, according to tweets from the super PAC on Thursday.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/08/jeb-bush-super-pac-2016-campaign-mailers-iowa-new-hampshire-121567.html#ixzz3jO1SYeSo

kcewa on August 20, 2015 at 3:50 PM

Now, like in war, they suffer the consequences.

Schadenfreude on August 20, 2015 at 3:27 PM

They could have sued for peace, but now its too late.

VorDaj on August 20, 2015 at 3:50 PM

Every other candidate is now in serious danger of under exposure. Trump wins. It’s what he does. :)

BoxHead1 on August 20, 2015 at 3:51 PM

CNN wants to help the Clintons, just like the rest of the Trumpettes.

TBSchemer on August 20, 2015 at 3:52 PM

mnjg on August 20, 2015 at 3:45 PM

He didn’t smear POW’s you lying idiot. Who are you really, Dan Rather?

VorDaj on August 20, 2015 at 3:52 PM

Is Jazz Shaw HotGOPeGas’s new Titanic or new Hindenburg?

VorDaj on August 20, 2015 at 3:47 PM

Look at this idiot VorDaj… Jazz Shaw is the only writer on Hot Air who is trying to appease you fools who support Trump the clown…

mnjg on August 20, 2015 at 3:53 PM

Umm:

Kim Moore [email protected] 18h18 hours ago
Reminder: Tear gas is an Abortifacient. Police are using it in Black communities where Black women are overwhelmingly present #Ferguson #STL

davidk on August 20, 2015 at 3:55 PM

kcewa on August 20, 2015 at 3:50 PM

They can try to put lipstick on a pig but royal prince Jebo Jerko of the Bushies is still a pig and he will always be a pig.

VorDaj on August 20, 2015 at 3:55 PM

Trump is in serious danger of overexposure.

kcewa on August 20, 2015 at 3:35 PM

Trump is leading every poll I have seen (except Ohio). He is beating Jeb and Little Marco in Florida, Cruz and perry in Texas and is 18 points ahead of Jeb! in Pennsylvania.

bw222 on August 20, 2015 at 3:56 PM

mnjg on August 20, 2015 at 3:53 PM

You are truly an idiot following an idiot.

VorDaj on August 20, 2015 at 3:56 PM

It’s a good idea to go on CNN. Fox is blacked out of a lot of public places, like airports, bus stations, doctors offices etc.

cimbri on August 20, 2015 at 3:57 PM

Trump is in serious danger of overexposure.

kcewa on August 20, 2015 at 3:35 PM

It is hard to over expose a showman like him. He feeds on this stuff.

tominsd on August 20, 2015 at 3:45 PM

Yeah he does. But 6 months of this insane amount of coverage?

kcewa on August 20, 2015 at 3:57 PM

bw222 on August 20, 2015 at 3:56 PM

So Cruz can’t even beat Trump in Texas. Wow!

VorDaj on August 20, 2015 at 3:58 PM

He didn’t smear POW’s you lying idiot. Who are you really, Dan Rather?
VorDaj on August 20, 2015 at 3:52 PM

Trump: “I like people that weren’t captured, ok? I hate to tell you.”

Kind of an insult to those who are captured and tortured.

crco on August 20, 2015 at 3:58 PM

VorDaj on August 20, 2015 at 3:52 PM

mnjg on August 20, 2015 at 3:53 PM

Are you guys the same person?

kcewa on August 20, 2015 at 3:59 PM

Trump: “I like people that weren’t captured, ok? I hate to tell you.”

Kind of an insult to those who are captured and tortured.

crco on August 20, 2015 at 3:58 PM

So you don’t think those who were captured would also have preferred not to have been captured?

VorDaj on August 20, 2015 at 4:00 PM

OT: Mrs Carlos Danger is just as rude to the Secret Service as Hillary…

ConstantineXI on August 20, 2015 at 3:55 PM

I’d get testy to if I knew I was being setup by my boss to take a fall and go to jail for a few years.

WisRich on August 20, 2015 at 4:01 PM

VorDaj on August 20, 2015 at 3:52 PM

mnjg on August 20, 2015 at 3:53 PM

Are you guys the same person?

kcewa on August 20, 2015 at 3:59 PM

And some people claim there is no such thing as a stupid question.

VorDaj on August 20, 2015 at 4:02 PM

VorDaj on August 20, 2015 at 4:00 PM

That’s not what Trump said.

crco on August 20, 2015 at 4:03 PM

That’s not what Trump said.

crco on August 20, 2015 at 4:03 PM

I was simply answering your question. If you are too stupid to comprehend the answer either blame G_d or blame Darwin. Don’t blame me.

VorDaj on August 20, 2015 at 4:05 PM

bw222 on August 20, 2015 at 3:56 PM

He’s leading the field – he’s not beating them one-on-one, and he seems to be topped out at ~ 20-25%.

And he’s probably losing all the super delegates; he can’t win a brokered convention without them.

kcewa on August 20, 2015 at 4:06 PM

There are some really Yuge losers on this thread, really Yuge losers.

VorDaj on August 20, 2015 at 4:07 PM

kcewa on August 20, 2015 at 4:06 PM

If he is topped out at 20-25% then all the others are topped out at no more than half that, you idiot.

VorDaj on August 20, 2015 at 4:09 PM

VorDaj on August 20, 2015 at 4:05 PM

I don’t recall asking a question, nor blaming you for anything. I simply quoted Trump.

crco on August 20, 2015 at 4:10 PM

This is a thread filled with yuge idiots who are such yuge idiots, they don’t even know they are yuge idiots. I think I will go and argue with one of my neighbor’s plants as it would be a yuge step up.

VorDaj on August 20, 2015 at 4:11 PM

VorDaj on August 20, 2015 at 4:11 PM

I think that would be a swell idea.

crco on August 20, 2015 at 4:13 PM

Helloooooo nurse!

Dongemaharu on August 20, 2015 at 4:15 PM

VorDaj on August 20, 2015 at 4:09 PM

His campaign is built on his personality and publicity. That won’t change.

The other candidates are relying on organization and money and traditional endorsements from state pols, none of that has started to show yet.

kcewa on August 20, 2015 at 4:16 PM

VorDaj on August 20, 2015 at 4:09 PM

I wonder if 20-25% is Trump’s floor or ceiling. If the latter, he’s doomed once people start withdrawing from the race.

Rix on August 20, 2015 at 4:18 PM

VorDaj on August 20, 2015 at 4:11 PM

What kind of “plants” does your neighbor grow? Are they legal?

kcewa on August 20, 2015 at 4:18 PM

Duck you:

Animal rights activist beaten with duck in Spain

davidk on August 20, 2015 at 4:19 PM

Trump the clown …..
mnjg on August 20, 2015 at 3:45 PM

There you go again.

And you still haven’t answered my question about whether the RNC pays you a straight salary or by the post for calling Trump (and/or his supporters) a clown in every post you make.

Everyone here knows that “Clown’ is the required meme for Trump in the RNC talking points memos, just like it is obvious what words the DNC tells their minions to use in their talking points, when all the leftist pimps in the news and on websites use the same words and phrases.

On the other hand… Congratulations and kudos on not calling someone a coward in that post. It is a rare occasion when you refrain from calling someone at Hot Air a coward.

LegendHasIt on August 20, 2015 at 4:35 PM

Kim Moore [email protected] 18h18 hours ago
Reminder: Tear gas is an Abortifacient. Police are using it in Black communities where Black women are overwhelmingly presentpregnant #Ferguson #STL

FIFY

partsnlabor on August 20, 2015 at 4:37 PM

kcewa on August 20, 2015 at 4:06 PM

I would certainly like to know more about these Republican super delegates you speak of.

airupthere on August 20, 2015 at 4:40 PM

VorDaj on August 20, 2015 at 3:52 PM
mnjg on August 20, 2015 at 3:53 PM

Are you guys the same person?
kcewa on August 20, 2015 at 3:59 PM

Silly question; of course not. VorDaj is generally liked and respected around here, even when we disagree with him.

LegendHasIt on August 20, 2015 at 4:41 PM

LegendHasIt on August 20, 2015 at 4:35 PM

Look at this conspiracy theory fool LegendHasIt… Yep, you got me… I am a paid agent of the RNC… You caught me red handed… You are super smart…

mnjg on August 20, 2015 at 4:43 PM

kcewa on August 20, 2015 at 4:06 PM

That’s the same logic that Obama used after the GOP won their Senate majority:

So, to everyone who voted, I want you to know that I hear you. To the two-thirds of voters who chose not to participate in the process yesterday, I hear you, too.

You and Obama can hear the voices of those who didn’t vote or who voted for someone else.

Do you just completely ignore that Trump is winning in pols as the 1st choice? He is also winning in the polls as the 2nd choice of Republican voters.

airupthere on August 20, 2015 at 4:45 PM

Rix on August 20, 2015 at 4:18 PM

Trump is polling at 20-25% as the first choice.
He is also leading as the 2nd choice of republican voters at 10-15% in the polls.

He is winning at being the first choice and winning at being the 2nd choice.

I don’t see that as a ceiling.

airupthere on August 20, 2015 at 4:49 PM

mnjg on August 20, 2015 at 4:43 PM

So… you mean you do it FREE??!?!?
I hope at least they supply your kool-aid.

LegendHasIt on August 20, 2015 at 4:51 PM

You are super smart…

mnjg on August 20, 2015 at 4:43 PM

A+

Very pathetic indeed…

mnjg on August 20, 2015 at 3:45 PM

You are, you illegal looting moocher. Learn English, you idiotic clown.

Schadenfreude on August 20, 2015 at 4:52 PM

Is Jazz Shaw HotGOPeGas’s new Titanic or new Hindenburg?

VorDaj on August 20, 2015 at 3:47 PM

Donald Trump is the Republicans’ new Titanic or Hindenberg. Does he go down in flames or ice water?

Steve Z on August 20, 2015 at 4:53 PM

Lefties loving on Trump today.

Schadenfreude on August 20, 2015 at 4:54 PM

Are you guys the same person?
kcewa on August 20, 2015 at 3:59 PM

You disappoint kcewa.

mnjg is a subhuman.

Schadenfreude on August 20, 2015 at 4:54 PM

This clown ego makes Obama looks very humble…
mnjg on August 16, 2015 at 11:52 AM

A+

Schadenfreude on August 20, 2015 at 4:55 PM

At least I know that I am a nobody
mnjg on August 12, 2015 at 1:36 PM

A+++

Schadenfreude on August 20, 2015 at 4:56 PM

As today’s Q-poll shows, Trump is the only Republican who loses OH and PA to Hillary. The Clinton News Network wants to show Trump as the face of the Republican Party so Hillary can win.

Steve Z on August 20, 2015 at 4:56 PM

Trump Smash: Leads Jeb By +18 Points In Pennsylvania Primary

Schadenfreude on August 20, 2015 at 4:57 PM

…Trump as the face of the Republican Party so Hillary can win.
Steve Z on August 20, 2015 at 4:56 PM

Why do the Trump Haters keep waving Hillary in our faces, as the monster that will win if we don’t nominate one of the Establishment douches?

She is hardly Little Miss Inevitable anymore. I have my doubts that she will even get the nomination, much win the general, no matter which more ‘electable’ weasel gets the (R) nomination.

LegendHasIt on August 20, 2015 at 5:02 PM

…Trump as the face of the Republican Party so Hillary can win.
Steve Z on August 20, 2015 at 4:56 PM

She is hardly Little Miss Inevitable anymore. I have my doubts that she will even get the nomination, much less win the general, no matter which ‘more electable’ weasel gets the (R) nomination.

LegendHasIt on August 20, 2015 at 5:03 PM

Apologies for the double post. left out a word, and the satellite lag let both go through

LegendHasIt on August 20, 2015 at 5:05 PM

BoxHead1 on August 20, 2015 at 3:33 PM

To be fair and balanced, Fox News didn’t dwell on Trump’s insult to Megyn Kelly, and Kelly herself said on air that she’s a big girl and can take an insult. It was CNN who repeated Trump’s comments about Kelly ad nauseam, in order to push their “war on women” meme. It’s rare for CNN to defend a Fox News anchor, since they usually criticize Fox News women as blonde bimbos too stupid to see the enlightenment of liberalism.

Steve Z on August 20, 2015 at 5:07 PM

It punishes Faux and Ailes knew this ahead of all others.

Schadenfreude on August 20, 2015 at 3:25 PM

You sound like the typical childish liberal.

The Notorious G.O.P on August 20, 2015 at 5:19 PM

mnjg on August 20, 2015 at 4:43 PM

Oh, by the way, mnjg. I never really thought that you were a paid RNC agent.

That was just snark, and most people here would recognize it as such. As incompetent and ineffective as the RNC is at convincing people that they have solutions, they wouldn’t pay someone with your level of propagandist skills a cent, unless maybe you were Reince’s Brother or something like that.

LegendHasIt on August 20, 2015 at 5:23 PM

You sound like the typical childish liberal.
The Notorious G.O.P on August 20, 2015 at 5:19 PM

You type like you are new around here, unfamiliar with the more famous ‘regulars’ reputations and philosophies.

LegendHasIt on August 20, 2015 at 5:29 PM

It’s all doom & gloom for FOX now, is that the new meme?

Hilarious! Perhaps a few folks should take a few minutes out of their busy day & take a look at the Cable News ratings for the last couple of weeks, pre- and post-debate, especially this little nugget:

The Kelly File had three telecasts in the top 20 in basic cable for the week and posted the highest rated cable news telecast of the week with 2.956 million viewers on Wednesday, August 12.

Wednesday, August 12? Five days after the debate and after Trump and his acolytes have had ample opportunity to ‘correct the record’?

Regardless of one’s opinion of FOX, numbers don’t lie.

tanked59 on August 20, 2015 at 5:36 PM

Trumpageddon!

tanked59 on August 20, 2015 at 5:38 PM

airupthere on August 20, 2015 at 4:40 PM

Superdelegates are not selected on the basis of party primaries and caucuses in each state. Instead, superdelegate standing is based on the status of current or former officeholders and party officials,

Out of 2,470 total delegates at the Republican National Convention in 2016, 437 are unpledged delegates, who play the same role as super delegates. Of the 437, 168 are members of the Republican National Committee. The others are office holders.

kcewa on August 20, 2015 at 5:40 PM

You disappoint kcewa.

mnjg is a subhuman.

Schadenfreude on August 20, 2015 at 4:54 PM

They only talk to each other. I was just wondering.

kcewa on August 20, 2015 at 5:42 PM

Superdelegates (or unpledged delegates):

So the party’s establishment candidate starts out with about 15% of the delegates before the primaries or caucuses begin.

Pretty clever of them, huh?

kcewa on August 20, 2015 at 5:46 PM

Yes, CNN is trumpeting Trump.

And forced to choose between Megan McCain on The Five and elitists whining about Trump on Special Report, I went toward the trumpets.
(apparently under new management…)

mjbrooks3 on August 20, 2015 at 5:55 PM

It is amazing that CNN’s treatment of Palin in 2008 drove me to FOXN and that FOXN’s treatment of Trump drove me to CNN… kinda sorta…

“Hi, it’s 6 pm eastern time, I’m Wolf Blitzer, and this is The Situation Room.”

mjbrooks3 on August 20, 2015 at 6:03 PM

You sound like the typical childish liberal.

The Notorious G.O.P on August 20, 2015 at 5:19 PM

You sound like a Karl Rove turd.

Schadenfreude on August 20, 2015 at 6:38 PM

FIFY

partsnlabor on August 20, 2015 at 4:37 PM

Hilarious, I like your style… ;)

angrymike on August 20, 2015 at 9:56 PM