Reporter to Rachel Dolezal: Is this African-American man really your father?

posted at 11:21 am on June 12, 2015 by Allahpundit

Comedy gold courtesy of Cuffy Meigs. The first eight minutes show Dolezal rambling on about the mysterious hate crimes committed against her and her kids. The action starts at 7:55, when the interviewer surprises her by asking her to confirm that the black man she claims is her father really is her father. It’s all downhill from there.

rd2

Maybe she’s … “trans-racial”? Via Sean Davis, here’s what she told a newspaper three years ago:

Rachel Doležal was born in a teepee in Montana. She grew up wearing moccasins and was planting seeds by the age of 3…

After Montana, Doležal’s family moved to Colorado and then South Africa. All the while, she created art, finding her voice through an array of mediums. In her home in Coeur d’Alene, she fans out some photos on the kitchen table, pointing out the pieces she did in high school; her raw talent and powerful messages are undeniable. Even then, her desire to make sense of the human condition oozed from her work.

In 2000, Doležal earned a bachelor’s degree from Belhaven College in Jackson, Mississippi, and a master’s degree in 2002 from Howard University, a historically black university in Washington, D.C.  She taught at Howard for two years before moving to Idaho. “Coming from a trans-racial family that has hop-scotched to a variety of racial-tension areas, I have seen racial hatred in many forms,” she says.

Doležal is a rainbow. African-American, Native American, German, Czech, Swedish, Jewish and Arabic, she is a poster child for diversity in all of its aspects.

The part about her being Czech, German, Swedish, and Native American (“possible traces”) appears to be true, at least. As for “trans-racial,” that’s also technically true: Her white parents have adopted black children, one of whom Dolezal has passed off as her own son. “Trans” in this context is a term used to describe adoptions that cross racial lines, not to imply that she or her family had “transitioned” a la Caitlyn Jenner from one race to the other — although maybe now Dolezal has no choice but to make that argument. When you’ve committed a fraud this absurd and elaborate, involving fake dads and fake sons and almost certainly fake hate crimes, the only path back to a modicum of sympathy is claiming that your identification with African-Americans is so complete that your entire racial identity has shifted because of it.

Will lefties back her up? Davis is having fun on Twitter this morning reminding them that it’s a staple of their rhetoric that “race is a social construct.” As such, there should be no problem, or less of a problem, with Dolezal identifying as black than with Jenner identifying as a woman. The counterargument will be that a white woman can’t claim authentic blackness because she hasn’t had to cope with prejudice, but Dolezal’s trying: Like Jenner, she’s taken on the physical trappings of the reality she aspires to. She’s curled her hair, she’s darkened her skin a bit (is that bronzer?), she’s the head of the NAACP, for cripes sake. She even claims fake black relatives to enhance the illusion. She wants the world to see her as black, notwithstanding the risk she runs of facing prejudice by doing so. What’s the progressive argument for rejecting that?

Update: I’m going to guess the progressive response goes something like this: Identifying as a woman isn’t a political identification, it’s a psychological urge that plays off biological differences. Bruce Jenner didn’t want to be a woman because he cares so deeply about equal pay for equal work, he wanted to be a woman because he “felt” feminine somehow and needed to express that. It’s hard to see what the analogy would be in Dolezal’s case. Did she always “feel” somehow that her skin should be darker than it really was? She claimed black identity, I assume, because she admired black culture and sympathized with the black experience in America, but rule one of progressivism is that a member of a privileged class can’t truly know what it means to be underprivileged, especially when privilege intersects with race. So Dolezal, a privileged white woman, comes off as grotesque, a cultural expropriator, while Jenner is okay.

The more cynical read on why progressives treat them differently is that one helps the lefty agenda while the other harms it. Jenner is another milepost in LGBT acceptance; the more mainstream she is, the more comfortable the public will be with gays, lesbians, and transgenders/transsexuals. Dolezal, meanwhile, diminishes the seriousness of civil rights for blacks by suggesting that being black is as easy as changing your hair and hitting the tanning bed more often.

Comments

Bmore

Schadenfreude on June 12, 2015 at 1:18 PM

does she have a booty

Mitochondrion on June 12, 2015 at 1:18 PM

I don’t really have a problem with Rachel’s con-game — she scored a status-y and I’m guessing relatively high-paying job by poofing her resume (doesn’t everyone), paying a *lot* of attention to her hair, and tanning to the point of skin cancer.

What leaps out at me, however, is the underlying message that evidently there were no black people in all of America who were qualified to hold this position. Like Bill Bratton can’t find black cop applicants in New York because they’re all jailbirds.

Isn’t that a really really sad commentary on the state of black folks in America, and under Mr. Obama’s promise to heal racial divisions, too.

NahnCee on June 12, 2015 at 1:19 PM

Naacp seems to be meh about the whole situation on the lsm which I find hard to believe

cmsinaz on June 12, 2015 at 12:49 PM

Of course they are…it’s embarrassing. They were hoodwinked. Bamboozled.

James on June 12, 2015 at 1:22 PM

Even though I am a conservative , I self identify as – Liberal.
So that automatically makes me better than all you yahoos on this website.

builderD on June 12, 2015 at 1:23 PM

I am related to those famous brothers who invented flying. You know Earnest and Julio.

HonestLib on June 12, 2015 at 1:08 PM

I knew them well.

Mommys Little Darling on June 12, 2015 at 1:24 PM

builderD on June 12, 2015 at 1:23 PM

Nice homes.

HonestLib on June 12, 2015 at 1:26 PM

When you have whites pretending to be black the time to be speaking about “the seriousness of civil rights for blacks” in hushed tones is over. It’s just plain over.
All my life I’ve been expected to apologize and pay up for something someone else did to someone else a looooong time ago and I’m done even pretending to take it seriously.

Done.

Thanks for that Rachel Dolezal, whomever you are, whatever you are. Free at last. Thank God almighty.

V7_Sport on June 12, 2015 at 1:28 PM

I knew them well.

Mommys Little Darling on June 12, 2015 at 1:24 PM

Chuckle.

Time for the weekend to start and will head home and grab a cold one. Traffic on a Friday starts getting thick around 1200, thus an hour commute home.

Good to see you and hope to catch you soon.

HonestLib on June 12, 2015 at 1:28 PM

NahnCee on June 12, 2015 at 1:19 PM

It would have been much more honest to admit being a Caucasian but still touting her credentials for the job. But since when have progressives been honest?

Instead, she took the route of deceit.

Content of character vs. Color of skin. She eschewed the former and faked the latter.

GulfCoastBamaFan on June 12, 2015 at 1:29 PM

My Spidey sense tells me what to expect in Allahpundit’s QOTD tonight.

GulfCoastBamaFan on June 12, 2015 at 1:30 PM

Love that video….I think I’ll watch it again.

geesoy on June 12, 2015 at 1:37 PM

Even though I am a conservative , I self identify as – Liberal.
So that automatically makes me better than all you yahoos on this website.

builderD on June 12, 2015 at 1:23 PM

Trans-agendered? /ducks for cover

dont taze me bro on June 12, 2015 at 1:39 PM

Good to see you and hope to catch you soon.

HonestLib on June 12, 2015 at 1:28 PM

Be careful out there.

Mommys Little Darling on June 12, 2015 at 1:41 PM

Does not allow hot linking.
cozmo on June 12, 2015 at 1:14 PM

Don’t know what that means. The link works.

Akzed on June 12, 2015 at 1:41 PM

It matters what a person’s race is when it shouldn’t.
(Our problem)

She suffered some sort of emotional distress when her parents adopted black children and has dealt with it by identifying herself as black and disowning them.
(Her problem)

yongoro on June 12, 2015 at 1:43 PM

does she have a booty

Mitochondrion on June 12, 2015 at 1:18 PM

That is boo-tay.

Courtesy of Buckaroo Banzai.

ajacksonian on June 12, 2015 at 1:49 PM

I still self identify as a puppy even though I’m actually a puppy. But its wonderful and liberating knowing tomorrow I could self identify as a ground hog and that would become the new reality for me and for everyone but mostly for me.

SpongePuppy on June 12, 2015 at 1:51 PM

Darker than Valerie Jarrett.

will77jeff on June 12, 2015 at 1:54 PM

Gotcha James

cmsinaz on June 12, 2015 at 1:55 PM

NahnCee on June 12, 2015 at 1:19 PM

Well, any black person who doesn’t spout the proper minority victimhood ideology is declared “not really black” or “not black enough” and “not down wit da cause” – so they may be running out of ideologically correct blacks – and since the ideology is what matters now, might as well fill in the gaps with fake blacks who are ideologically correct.

dentarthurdent on June 12, 2015 at 1:57 PM

You should ask your boy about that:

Since his first day in office, President Obama has been working to secure the future prosperity of the African American Community

But this quote is from whitehouse.gov so it may be along the lines of the bullshiite which comes from Faux News, skepticism may be warranted.

Bishop on June 12, 2015 at 11:47 AM

Smack. Nice one Bish.

I noticed Poli hasn’t tried to square this circle.

Closet Optimist on June 12, 2015 at 2:09 PM

Why hasn’t the African-American mulatto in the White House chimed in?

corona79 on June 12, 2015 at 2:13 PM

Oregon is so white, they can’t even find a black person to head the NAACP chapter up there. The best they can do is a chick with cornrows.

HugoDrax on June 12, 2015 at 2:14 PM

I’m about as white bread as you can get. Before this story broke, I posted this about how I was going to become “trams-ethnic”.

“I’m going to declare myself to be an African-American male, heck, female if I’m courageous enough. Maybe President Obama will tweet about my bravery? Put all your anti-“trans ethnic” bigotry aside and accept and promote my decision. Otherwise I’ll sick the PC police on you and accuse you of being a thought criminal. It’s minority status for me. I might even get into MMA so I can beat up women.”

If you haven’t seen it, Fallon Fox, the man fighting in MMA as woman, broke the face of his female opponent.

Blue Collar Todd on June 12, 2015 at 2:16 PM

What’s the big deal? Brian Williams is black too.

mankai on June 12, 2015 at 2:17 PM

“If I had a son, he would look just like Rachael”
-Paddy O’Bamagh

Dr.Twang on June 12, 2015 at 2:26 PM

She is crazier than you all think. So she claims to have gotten “hate mail” at her locked P.O. Box which she then came home and read. At that point she gave this to her 13 y.o. son to look at and it scared him so bad he had to sleep with her for two weeks. What parent in their right mind would share something like that with their child. She is an absolute crazy person!

geramy2012 on June 12, 2015 at 2:31 PM

If the NAACP is discriminating on hiring by the basis of color, shouldn’t they lose their tax exempt status at the very least?

ConstantineXI on June 12, 2015 at 11:38 AM

Indeed.

AesopFan on June 12, 2015 at 2:32 PM

Politricks on June 12, 2015 at 11:35 AM

SO the “black community” doesn’t exist but white privilege permeates every level of society.

Neat.

HumpBot Salvation on June 12, 2015 at 11:40 AM

Leftist sleight-of-mind.

AesopFan on June 12, 2015 at 2:32 PM

Why is this woman wasting her time on a local NAACP chapter? She should be a U.S. Senator from Massachusetts!

de rigueur on June 12, 2015 at 11:41 AM

Probably her next career move.

AesopFan on June 12, 2015 at 2:33 PM

Just got here. Let me read through the comments so I’ll know what to think about this.

davidk on June 12, 2015 at 2:38 PM

Later, in an apparent reference to the origins of human life in Africa, Dolezal added: “We’re all from the African continent.”

Her cheekbones are not high enough to do the Warren thing.

Actually, there is some doubt now that everyone came out of Africa.

AesopFan on June 12, 2015 at 2:39 PM

I think, therefore I am.

Mommys Little Darling on June 12, 2015 at 11:48 AM

I am, I think.

AesopFan on June 12, 2015 at 2:40 PM

geramy2012 on June 12, 2015 at 2:31 PM

And let her 13yo son sleep with her!?!?!?!?

davidk on June 12, 2015 at 2:40 PM

Blue Collar Todd on June 12, 2015 at 2:16 PM

Freak. (Was that a hate crime?)

davidk on June 12, 2015 at 2:42 PM

Since this woman has profited professionally from claiming to be black, white, native American, Arabic, and Jewish, and her own family, particularly her mother, now contradicts those claims, DNA testing is in order.

If the results of those tests confirm that Rachel Dolezal lied about her ancestry in order to profit from Affirmative Action programs and secure teaching positions for which she would otherwise have been passed over she should be fired from her position, relieved of any tenure, and prosecuted for fraud.

OR, we could do away with the practice of discriminating in hiring practices and calling it ‘Affirmative Action’.

After Elizabeth Warren claimed to be Native American and used that claim to obtain benefits for which she would have otherwise been passed over, parlaying that foothold in the halls of academe into a very lucrative and rewarding political career, it becomes apparent, even to a casual observer, that the idea of rewarding some people based on claims of a certain race or ethnic background should be illegal in a nation that tries to make the claim that discrimination based on race or ethnic background is illegal.

thatsafactjack on June 12, 2015 at 12:07 PM

Although a fairly dispositive chromosomal arrangement determines one’s sex, there are no clear-cut genetic boundaries or markers that define a “race.” DNA differences exist between human populations, and increase with geographical distance, but boundaries between populations are, as geneticists put it, “multilayered, porous, ephemeral, and difficult to identify.” In other words, “race” largely is a social or cultural, and not a genetic, construct. And in today’s nihilistic culture, social constructs are out the window.

So, from a scientific perspective, if even half of her wild and crazy background story is true, this lady is more entitled to her racial self-identification than Caitlyn to her gender self-identification. In today’s world, solipsism rules!

de rigueur on June 12, 2015 at 12:09 PM

AesopFan on June 12, 2015 at 2:45 PM

“I was born a poor black chile.”

davidk on June 12, 2015 at 2:45 PM

Stoic Patriot on June 12, 2015 at 12:12 PM

If you believe you’re a black woman, turn to page 74.
If you believe you’re a hispanic gangster turn to page 83.

Flange on June 12, 2015 at 12:15 PM

lol

AesopFan on June 12, 2015 at 2:46 PM

geramy2012 on June 12, 2015 at 2:31 PM

And let her 13yo son sleep with her!?!?!?!?

davidk on June 12, 2015 at 2:40 PM

No biggy – as this is likely the black kid her parents adopted that she has using in her scam by claiming he’s HER kid.

dentarthurdent on June 12, 2015 at 2:49 PM

“Nice homes.”

HonestLib on June 12, 2015 at 1:26 PM

The owners self identify them as – MANSIONS.
So – – – they are.

builderD on June 12, 2015 at 2:50 PM

budfox on June 12, 2015 at 12:28 PM

Very interesting that you foresaw all of this.
In fact almost every disaster now coming down the pike was foreseen by some acute observer of the conservative persuasion, some fairly recently and some quite a while ago.

And Kipling tops them all.

AesopFan on June 12, 2015 at 2:51 PM

I prefer “pre-punctual.”

Mommys Little Darling on June 12, 2015 at 12:52 PM

Transchronological.

AesopFan on June 12, 2015 at 2:52 PM

Some of y’all must be really desperate.

As much of a nutball as this woman is, she could look like Raquel Welch and I wouldn’t get near this.

cozmo on June 12, 2015 at 12:16 PM

C’mon, now. She’s okay.

If you’re into white chicks, I mean.

rogerb on June 12, 2015 at 12:29 PM

It’s the batshlt crazy part that would send me running.

cozmo on June 12, 2015 at 12:36 PM

I don’t disagree, but mine was just a joke on the topic :)

rogerb on June 12, 2015 at 2:53 PM

We are family
I got all my sisters with me

We are family
Momma, Poppa, Rachel, and me

davidk on June 12, 2015 at 2:53 PM

From the other fake black person thread….

She perpetrated hate crimes against black people. She’s a white person.

You may all be thinking that she was doing “fake” hate crimes, perhaps you’d argue that she did them against herself, and you may further suppose that she did them to further whatever her weird “social justice” goals were.

But ultimately, it comes down to one thing.

She perpetrated hate crimes against black people.

Previously, we were treated to a long line of fake hate crimes, perpetrated by the supposed victims of those hate crimes, so they could scream “RACISM” at the top of their lungs. These were actual black people creating these hoaxes against black people.

This time, it’s a white person. This time, we can’t really call them hoaxes. This time, it actually happened the way we were told all the others happened.

Think about it.

runawayyyy on June 12, 2015 at 2:55 PM

Let’s just say there’s Anglo and Saxon.

Mommys Little Darling on June 12, 2015 at 12:58 PM

Got a story for you, coming out of WW1 research I did a while back.
It’s transethnic, sorta, so it’s marginally on topic.
As background, remember that the autonomous German states were only consolodated late in the 19th century, and prior “national” divisions and rivalries persisted for a long time. Also during the early 20th century, many Germans in the northern provinces worked in England, often in hotel and restaurant trades.

The English soldiers were in one trench facing the enemy, who lobbed a tincan over with a note inside:
We are Saxon, you are Anglo-Saxon, let’s have a truce.

That was okay with everyone (such — ahem — work slow-downs were common in the day, but the brass didn’t like it).
After some time of relative peace and quiet, another can came across the lines. This time the note inside read:
Prussians are relieving us; give them hell.

AesopFan on June 12, 2015 at 2:58 PM

She does look kinda black if you like, close your eyes.

Akzed on June 12, 2015 at 1:08 PM

Is this like that dress thing?
Gold and white, or black and blue?

AesopFan on June 12, 2015 at 2:59 PM

But veracity is not:

Dolezal also heads the Spokane chapter of the NAACP, and has claimed to be the target of numerous hate crimes, none of which have ever been independently verified. The NAACP has issued the following “statement on Rachel Dolezal”:

For 106 years, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People has held a long and proud tradition of receiving support from people of all faiths, races, colors and creeds. NAACP Spokane Washington Branch President Rachel Dolezal is enduring a legal issue with her family, and we respect her privacy in this matter. One’s racial identity is not a qualifying criteria or disqualifying standard for NAACP leadership. The NAACP Alaska-Oregon-Washington State Conference stands behind Ms. Dolezal’s advocacy record. In every corner of this country, the NAACP remains committed to securing political, educational, and economic justice for all people, and we encourage Americans of all stripes to become members and serve as leaders in our organization.

Hate language sent through mail and social media along with credible threats continue to be a serious issue for our units in the Pacific Northwest and across the nation. We take all threats seriously and encourage the FBI and the Department of Justice to fully investigate each occurrence.

According to The Guardian, the City of Spokane is determining whether Dolezal violated any policies when listing “her ethnicity as a mix of white, black, Native American and a number of others in her application to the office of the police ombudsman commission.”

davidk on June 12, 2015 at 3:01 PM

I tutor several high-achieving Korean students. I’m going to have to tell them that they should also become trans-Blacks during the time that they are applying for college and graduate school so that they can be the beneficiaries, rather than the victims, of affirmative action.

mydh12 on June 12, 2015 at 1:17 PM
Every person in America ought to check any or all of the race boxes they want; making us choose a particular one is a microaggression.

AesopFan on June 12, 2015 at 3:01 PM

Whoops – hit the strike instead of the quote.

AesopFan on June 12, 2015 at 3:01 PM

Done.

V7_Sport on June 12, 2015 at 1:28 PM

We are all Black now.

AesopFan on June 12, 2015 at 3:03 PM

Trans-agendered? /ducks for cover

dont taze me bro on June 12, 2015 at 1:39 PM

Brilliant.

AesopFan on June 12, 2015 at 3:04 PM

NahnCee on June 12, 2015 at 1:19 PM

dentarthurdent on June 12, 2015 at 1:57 PM

No, there are plenty ideological candidates; they may be running out of competent ones, however.

AesopFan on June 12, 2015 at 3:05 PM

davidk on June 12, 2015 at 2:38 PM

lol

AesopFan on June 12, 2015 at 3:06 PM

She has black parents and a black child:

Zach Dolezal, 21, said when he visited his sister in Spokane, he was told not to speak of Lawrence and Ruthanne as their parents.

“It’s a farce, really, is what it is,” he said, adding he thought Rachel had posted a photo of a black couple from Spokane on her Facebook page and referred to them as her parents.

The Dolezals, it should be noted, are a family divided. Parents Lawrence and Ruthanne and brothers Ezra and Zach do not speak with their sister because, they say, she alleged abuse in the family and obtained custody of her 21-year-old brother Izaiah. Izaiah, who is black, lives with Rachel Dolezal in Spokane — and Rachel says he is her son, the family alleged.

“Izaiah always was her favorite child,” Ezra Dolezal said. “… She turned Izaiah kind of racist. Told Izaiah all this stuff about white people, made him really racist toward white people.”

More than Rachel’s claims of African American heritage, the custody of Izaiah seems to have driven the Dolezals apart.

“I can understand hairstyles and all that,” Zach Dolezal said of his sister’s alleged attempts to appropriate black culture. “Saying her brother is her son, I don’t understand that.”

davidk on June 12, 2015 at 3:07 PM

I’m poor but I’m trans-economic. I was born in a rich body. Ifeel the government should give me a bunch of money so I can live fulfilled.

davidk on June 12, 2015 at 3:12 PM

How many bastard kids did she have?

SDRightWinger on June 12, 2015 at 3:17 PM

Brian Williams’ daughter–just in case she comes under attack: http://www.colorlines.com/articles/watch-jessica-williams-report-mckinney-while-wearing-bikini-over-body-armor

(It is pretty funny.)

davidk on June 12, 2015 at 3:18 PM

IMO

davidk on June 12, 2015 at 3:18 PM

I’m poor but I’m trans-economic. I was born in a rich body. I feel the government should give me a bunch of money so I can live fulfilled.

davidk on June 12, 2015 at 3:12 PM

How long before that becomes a rallying cry for the OWS crowd?

AesopFan on June 12, 2015 at 3:24 PM

No time to appropriately post, but lets just say, my stomach hurts from all the laughing.

DDay on June 12, 2015 at 3:29 PM

Fiftytwo years ago yesterday NAACP leader Medgar Evers was assassinated.

davidk on June 12, 2015 at 3:34 PM

Moving to the new Rachel thread.

AesopFan on June 12, 2015 at 3:34 PM

(⌐■_■)

davidk on June 12, 2015 at 3:37 PM

AesopFan on June 12, 2015 at 2:45 PM

Without wading too deeply into this, alleles are systematically matched to certain traits. Specific sets of traits are included in making a determination of race, by scientists, such as those currently researching the development of modern man, and even by our federal government. If enough of these traits exist a determination can be made to indicate geographical origin.

I don’t think anyone here is going to argue that Africa, Europe, and North America are even on the same continent.

thatsafactjack on June 12, 2015 at 3:56 PM

Worked for Elizabeth Warren, aka, Fauxcahontas.

gwgm on June 12, 2015 at 4:35 PM

AesopFan on June 12, 2015 at 2:45 PM

I was going to include some links from publications produced thrugh the efforts of researchers in the various scientific fields relevant to the topic, like microbiology, genetics, anthropology, et al, in the previous post, but as I looked for small paragraphs to include as quotes I began to notice certain words and phrases cropping up in academic and research publications on the subject of DNA/race/genetics.

These phrases included ‘white privilege’ and ‘privileged status of whites’.

It struck me that it was a great irony that a paper dedicated to the proposition that ‘race’ among humans was erroneous would include phrases like ‘white privilege’ or even use the term ‘white’ to describe Caucasian people.

The use of these terms suggests some motivation other than communicating the results of scientific investigation. I checked the institutions affiliated with the various authors of these research papers and found that most were affiliated with or employed by universities.

I decided to discard any publication that contained similar terminology. This proved to be a time consuming task.

Here’s a link that I think sheds some useful light on the subject. Included in the information is what I was trying to point out in my previous post.

The concept of race in Anthropology

For the most part, anthropologists examine race from one or the other of these two perspectives, and only quite rarely do they mix them up.One important exception involves forensic anthropologists, who study human skeletal remains in order to provide information for legal proceedings the sort of work we might watch on CSI or similar shows. These anthropologists examine skeletal remains carefully, gathering data on age at death, sex, stature, population affiliations, and a number of other possible characteristics of the individual(s) who died.However, for that information to be used, they then have to translate this information into the racial categories that are used by the police, the legal system, and by members of the general public. As we will see, this raises interesting question of the relations between biological and cultural conceptions of race.

Similarly, matching alleles and telomere lengths, differences generally thought to occur due to environmental factors over long periods of time in populations in relative isolation, one population from another, (in other words, regional differences occurring in populations before modern era), in DNA sampling is used toward this same purpose and for the same reasons. Since most DNA is the same between sets ( races, ethnic groups) among the species, only those pairs that are different yield this information, about 0.01% of total. However, given the sheer volume of information contained in the 0.01% the amount proves adequate to the task.

Interestingly, cutting edge research suggests that proteins, or the lack thereof, produced in the DNA strands accounts for differences in expression of gene sequences and telomere lengths.

A fascinating field, and interesting read, thanks for pointing toward it.

thatsafactjack on June 12, 2015 at 5:19 PM

mydh12 on June 12, 2015 at 1:17 PM

davidk on June 12, 2015 at 5:19 PM

Thanks for the info, time, and professionalism on your posts.

You almost make up for my fart jokes and other silliness.

I mean it….thanks.

HonestLib on June 12, 2015 at 6:10 PM

Her story about the hate crimes is so unbelievable.

hawkdriver on June 12, 2015 at 8:58 PM

Lots o skrurrlls

Mr Soames on June 12, 2015 at 11:08 PM

When I was a little boy I helped out with the tribal mastodon hunt. It tasted like chicken so no problem. There was an exceedingly small boy with us who loved to eat our dogs and was always munching on snake. I wonder whatever happened to him. Gosh, he lied all of time!

Sherman1864 on June 13, 2015 at 3:05 AM

Ya know, if Bo Derek was a fake black chick, she would look like Rachel Dolezal.

BigAlSouth on June 13, 2015 at 8:51 AM

geramy2012 on June 12, 2015 at 2:31 PM

Denny Hastert in drag!!!

Nutstuyu on June 13, 2015 at 11:32 AM

Well, it does have “colored peole” in the name…

Nutstuyu on June 13, 2015 at 11:40 AM