Video: The dumbest news segment ever

posted at 10:01 am on April 14, 2015 by Ed Morrissey

Someone is wrong on the internet — and the CBS affiliate in Dallas spent two minutes of air time on their 6 pm news broadcast covering it. A woman in Dallas wrote a Facebook post saying that a woman should not be President, and it got quite a few responses. So naturally, a TV news crew interviewed her, her client, and showed a shaky-cam shot of the post itself. Steve Pickett even managed to stand outside on the street — for what reason, no one knows — to recap some of the responses to the Facebook post.

Aaaaaaaaaand … that’s the story. No, really:

“A female shouldn’t be President,” is a direct quote from a Dallas woman’s Facebook page.

As you might imagine, the post has attracted quite a bit of attention from people across the country.

Well, no, we can’t imagine that, especially because the woman is no one of newsworthy consequence outside of this supposedly earth-shattering social-media entry. Or more accurately, we can imagine that it got some responses from other Facebook users, the number of which CBS Dallas doesn’t mention. It characterizes the amount of responses as …. “several.” I just got 500 or so Happy Birthday wishes on my Facebook page; would Pickett like to come out and interview me about it?

CBS 11’s Steve Pickett caught up with Cheryl Rios, the CEO of Go Ape Marketing, and asked her to explain the comment.

“I believe in what I said,” she told Pickett. “There’s an old biblical sound reasoning why a woman shouldn’t be President.”

The highlight of this segment was clearly supposed to be the woman’s client, the owner of a motorcycle shop, arguing for feminism. I’d argue that it was the wrap-up shot with the airplane going overhead. Was this a live feed? Did CBS in Dallas think this was such a hot story that they went live to break the news that someone was wrong on the Internet?

There are two explanations for this segment being broadcast, which aren’t necessarily mutually exclusive. One: There was absolutely nothing of interest happening in Dallas-Fort Worth yesterday. (Possible, but unlikely.) Two: Someone in CBS Dallas wants to paint all opposition to Hillary Clinton as kooky, bigoted, and possibly evidence that religion makes people both of those.

Update: Glenn Reynolds reminds us that the media has not exactly covered itself in glory this month:

There are a lot of those lately, it seems, and they have a couple of things in common. The first is that they are a product of ignorance stemming from a lack of newsroom diversity. Anyone with any knowledge of guns, or the NRA, would have doubted the claim that firing pins were removed from people’s carry guns. But such familiarity is apparently unwelcome at The Times. Rolling Stone‘s lurid gang-rape story read like bad fiction (which it was) but fed prejudices about fraternities and “white privilege” in a campus “rape culture.” And the notion that Reagan might endorse Clinton was believable only to people who didn’t know much about Reagan but had high hopes for Clinton.

The other thing these stories have in common is that they all served Democratic Party talking points, whether based on anti-gun thinking, “war on women” sloganeering, or pro-Hillary sentiment. For whom journalists are rooting, of course, is no mystery to most news media consumers, but it’s telling that the errors so often point in the same direction. (As columnist Kurt Schlichter tweeted, the corrections to news stories never seem to make conservatives look worse than the original.) That’s a diversity problem, too, of course: When everyone in the newsroom shares the same political leaning, groupthink and outright propagandizing get a lot easier.

Even so, I don’t think that big news outlets such as The Times, Bloomberg or Rolling Stone will start hiring people with different backgrounds and political views. Instead, I think they’ll simply lose audiences, and trust, to people who do. In the marketplace of ideas, you can only go so far when you’re one-sided. Though these humiliations should be a wake-up call, I expect them to keep snoozing.

A pattern has begun to develop — a pattern which itself has a pattern, arising every four years. I wonder why that may be. Hmmmmmmm.

Comments

Everything related to the Clintons is set up.

albill on April 14, 2015 at 10:03 AM

Agenda-driven liberal media with their phony narratives—plan on putting up with this crap for a long time.

Rovin on April 14, 2015 at 10:07 AM

One smart woman.

Herb on April 14, 2015 at 10:07 AM

Steve Pickett even managed to stand outside on the — for what reason, no one knows — to recap some of the responses to the Facebook post.

Someone wrote this – no, really.

corona79 on April 14, 2015 at 10:08 AM

Shades of Memories Pizza?

Obscure, off-hand comment explodes into MSM bonanza. Small business owner destroyed for dissenting from the approved agenda.

That’s all this is.

“Say something we don’t like, and we’ll destroy you”

~DNC

BobMbx on April 14, 2015 at 10:09 AM

“One: There was absolutely nothing of interest happening in Dallas-Fort Worth yesterday.”

I get to DFW fairly often. I think that option deserves some serious consideration.

Tom Servo on April 14, 2015 at 10:09 AM

Rush was right. They are coordinating efforts to hype up the “WAR ON WOMEN” again. This is just the first shot fired…expect a long war ahead.

Rambotito on April 14, 2015 at 10:10 AM

Someone wrote this – no, really.

corona79 on April 14, 2015 at 10:08 AM

It’s a fair cop. Fixed.

Ed Morrissey on April 14, 2015 at 10:11 AM

They’ll seamlessly transition to chasing down the smallest nuggets of anti-Fauxahontas “kookiness”.

And if it’s Martin O’Malley rather than Elizabeth Warren that denies Clinton the nomination, the War on Wymynz meme will disappear entirely for the remainder of the cycle.

Steve Eggleston on April 14, 2015 at 10:11 AM

A woman can be president. As long as she gets me a beer.

Younggod on April 14, 2015 at 10:12 AM

If she identified as a Muzzie the cameras would have gone dark.

artist on April 14, 2015 at 10:13 AM

OMG! Some person has a wacky, non-PC opinion! Circle the wagons! Dispatch the press!

I concur with albill, this whole thing sounds set up. “There’s an old biblical sound reasoning” sounds like the banter of someone trying desperately to sound like one of them there Bible thumpers.

dkmonroe on April 14, 2015 at 10:15 AM

She’s a damn smart marketing person,that’s for sure. She got her client a free ad.

WhatSlushfund on April 14, 2015 at 10:15 AM

CEO of Go Ape Marketing

Alternate headline: CBS Got Trolled.

MechanicalBill on April 14, 2015 at 10:17 AM

Back off, Klinton haters. Hillary is doing an awesome job with her campaign contrivances.

I admire a woman who can titillate a crowd the way she does by here and there flashing a bit of ankle (or, in Hillary’s case, by giving us a glimpse of a well-turned cankle).

I’m so enthralled by all the come-hither campaign fakery that, everytime I gaze upon Hillary, I want to dress her with my eyes. In fact, I’ve been dressing her so much with my eyes that I’ve currently got her looking like Ralphie’s kid brother swaddled in that outdoor winter-proof gear he wore in “A Christmas Story.”

How anybody cannot appreciate the brilliance of this magnificent grifter politician and exemplar of corruption and ruin is beyond me.

FlameWarrior on April 14, 2015 at 10:17 AM

The horror!!!

22044 on April 14, 2015 at 10:18 AM

I wouldn’t have gone down the Biblical track. To me, there are some sound physiological reasons a woman shouldn’t be President. Depending upon her age, PMS and Menopause. I’ve seen a lot of irrationality in both instances.

Mitoch55 on April 14, 2015 at 10:18 AM

I imagine Palin is getting a laugh.

wolly4321 on April 14, 2015 at 10:19 AM

I have no problems at all with a female president, but I do have a problem with Hillary being president… which is kinda unrelated to the whole female thing.

Ukiah on April 14, 2015 at 10:20 AM

Queen Elizabeth I did a pretty good job leading England to prosperity, and wasn’t afraid of war.

In any event, I have to give it up to the gals…anyone who can squeeze a football through a shot glass-sized opening (childbirth) can probably handle most anything being POTUS would bring to the table.

JetBoy on April 14, 2015 at 10:21 AM

Anything to prop up hillary

cmsinaz on April 14, 2015 at 10:22 AM

We are going to see a lot of crap like this… The Left has nothing else to offer but to enrage their dumb voters with phony social and victimhood issues…

mnjg on April 14, 2015 at 10:22 AM

This is why Hillary can’t count on women putting her over the top the way blacks did for Obama. A lot of women simply don’t believe a woman should be in that job.

Occams Stubble on April 14, 2015 at 10:22 AM

Not enough lipstick on the planet to make that skanky, vile, disgusting, corrupt old fart look good…

Rambotito on April 14, 2015 at 10:10 AM

Bring
It
On

Pelosi Schmelosi on April 14, 2015 at 10:23 AM

Just like the gaystapo, the Hillary crowd will shame you into compliance.

CurtZHP on April 14, 2015 at 10:25 AM

In other news, Cheryl Rios is hot.

Ward Cleaver on April 14, 2015 at 10:27 AM

They can make all this crap about war on women but at the end the voters are going to hear Hillary screech, and for because of this alone she is going to turn off a majority of voters… There is zero chance of winning an elections with having the least charismatic and abnoxious person as your party candidate…

mnjg on April 14, 2015 at 10:28 AM

I just got 500 or so Happy Birthday wishes on my Facebook page…

Humblebrag?

RayinVA on April 14, 2015 at 10:29 AM

Remind me again what separates these news bozos from any random jerkoff on the internet? Because I’m not seeing it.

Karmashock on April 14, 2015 at 10:29 AM

Tom Servo on April 14, 2015 at 10:09 AM

It rained.

And what do y’all expect? It was KTVT. The station that CBS bribed when they lost their DFW (KDFW) affiliate to FOX.

cozmo on April 14, 2015 at 10:30 AM

Face it, the MSM is going to keep pushing for the Blue Norwegian parrot. No matter how stupid it makes them look.

GOP candidates need to understand that the media is not their friends nor will they get fair treatment so long as the agenda is to get old blue elected President.

Happy Nomad on April 14, 2015 at 10:31 AM

Someone from the Clinton campaign paid this woman to post, then tipped off the media.

Joseph K on April 14, 2015 at 10:31 AM

Karmashock on April 14, 2015 at 10:29 AM

They have a microphone, a camera, and air time to fill. Oh!!!! and an agenda. Got to get Old Blue elected!

Happy Nomad on April 14, 2015 at 10:32 AM

JetBoy on April 14, 2015 at 10:21 AM

That would require taking the 3am phone call instead of waking up the next morning and blaming stuff on YouTube.

Females can most certainly be POTUS. Old Blue, however, is unfit for the job.

Happy Nomad on April 14, 2015 at 10:35 AM

Rambotito on April 14, 2015 at 10:10 AM

I posted a reply to a Hillary thread on reddit last night…and the “misogyny card” was whipped out so fast you could feel the breeze.

HERE is a screencap of the first reply.

JetBoy on April 14, 2015 at 10:35 AM

Unfortunately for the Left, the woman was much more likeable than Hillary.

Tater Salad on April 14, 2015 at 10:36 AM

I agree with her, but have sworn to never post political views on my FB page.
Not because of the media, but because I would be flamed from coast to coast, and from all over the globe.
And those are my FRIENDS !
Well, family, mostly.
I refuse to engage.
;-)

pambi on April 14, 2015 at 10:36 AM

You should see the liberal tears over getting shut out of the Hugos

First the claimed on the internet Larry was a racist, them EW picked it up and printed it and now Martin is all but calling Larry a liar.

warren on April 14, 2015 at 10:37 AM

Shades of Memories Pizza?

That’s all this is.

“Say something we don’t like, and we’ll destroy you”

~DNC

BobMbx on April 14, 2015 at 10:09 AM

Welcome to the American version of Kristallnacht. Don’t say, “It can’t happen here” its happening right in front of your eyes, if only you will open them to see it.

oscarwilde on April 14, 2015 at 10:42 AM

Occams Stubble on April 14, 2015 at 10:22 AM

I’m sure there are some Americans that think this way. More to the point, Old Blue simply isn’t the female who can rally the gals (who would otherwise vote for a Republican) on the basis of having a birth canal. There will not be mass defections of swing voters and Republicans for Killary Clinton.

Happy Nomad on April 14, 2015 at 10:44 AM

I’m seriously getting tired of the Hillary Mafia, the Gay Mafia, the Abortion Mafia, the Feminist Mafia and on and on and on. There is a point when you have to push back. It is coming.

wsucoug on April 14, 2015 at 10:44 AM

I’m just not sure that any woman swing voters, who would normally vote for GOP candidates, would vote for Hillary just because she is a woman. I think she loses as many black and Hispanic voters to apathy as she picks up.

PS. Possibly loses as many men swing voters as she gains in women’s votes.

Tater Salad on April 14, 2015 at 10:51 AM

Mitoch55 on April 14, 2015 at 10:18 AM

Making them different from 0bama….. how?

GWB on April 14, 2015 at 10:52 AM

cozmo on April 14, 2015 at 10:30 AM

They really should scrub their morning news show and go back to showing “Slam Bang Theater” like when they were an independent station. It was more intellectually challenging and honest.

jon1979 on April 14, 2015 at 10:59 AM

What did she get, like 11 or 12 hits?

Bmore on April 14, 2015 at 11:00 AM

And citing the Bible is going to hurt this person in Texas in what way?

Tom Servo on April 14, 2015 at 10:09 AM

The people in the Fort Worth part of DFW usually refer to the people in the Big-D part as DamYankees; it’s one of the most Left-coast liberal in the state.

My hunch is that Option Two looks pretty likely here. And my further hunch is that we’ll see more of this ludicrous media focus on even the smallest nuggets of anti-Hillary kookiness to exploit as a way to marginalize her opposition over the next several months. the entire campaign cycle, and when she gets knocked out of the primaries the media will continue in support of the other candidates.

‘Fess up, Ed: you know that’s what you really meant.

dkmonroe on April 14, 2015 at 10:15 AM

It’s more likely the usual mushy speech of an on-air live interview (some tv and radio transcriptions are downright painful to read, even of the good interviewers and subjects.)

Also, a lot of that old biblical reasoning was practice, not principle, and was totally upended by Jesus; plus: take a look at Deborah the Judge and others — it wasn’t all that cut-and-dried even for the ancient Jews.
I put most of the misogynism on the Pharisees (along with a lot of other incorrect elements introduced into Jewish tradition).

AesopFan on April 14, 2015 at 11:00 AM

1. A woman shouldn’t be President.*
2. Never use your real identity on the Internet.
2a. Avoid Facebook like the plague.

*Certainly not that certain woman. Some women may possibly be okay as President. I wouldn’t mind seeing Nikki Haley selected as VP, which means she should be prepared to be President if the worst happens. Basically a conservative Christian woman who is qualified could be President. So by a woman shouldn’t be President, I really mean an incompetent and/or a leftist woman shouldn’t be President. Like the one we have now.

Gingotts on April 14, 2015 at 11:10 AM

Maybe I can get an interview after this shocking statement.

After 6 years of Obama, it’s pretty clear that a moron shouldn’t be President.

justltl on April 14, 2015 at 11:11 AM

A local news station ran news on a local business CEO in a local story. Shocker.

Politricks on April 14, 2015 at 11:20 AM

jon1979 on April 14, 2015 at 10:59 AM

Yup

cozmo on April 14, 2015 at 11:42 AM

CBSDFW or The Onion? Area Man A Little Too Old To Have Obama Fever

CBSDFW or The Onion? Area Facebook User Incredibly Stupid

CBSDFW or The Onion? Dallas Woman Posts On Facebook “A Female Shouldn’t Be President”

CBSDFW or The Onion? Jealous God Wants Area Man’s ’69 Charger

CBSDFW or The Onion? Area Woman Decides Not To Post Facebook Status That Would Have Tipped Gun Control Debate

rogaineguy on April 14, 2015 at 11:45 AM

jon1979 on April 14, 2015 at 10:59 AM

Bit of trivia – I was on the Icky Twerp birthday show twice.

Ward Cleaver on April 14, 2015 at 11:48 AM

jon1979 on April 14, 2015 at 10:59 AM

And bring back Cartoon Carnival at 12:30 weekdays. Bugs Bunny never gets old. Oh, and Fiesta Mexicana on Saturday afternoon, and Main Event Wrestling (from the Northside Coliseum in Fort Worth) on Saturday night.

Ward Cleaver on April 14, 2015 at 11:50 AM

Mitoch55 on April 14, 2015 at 10:18 AM

But then, men have testicular poisoning.
Post-menopausal women are generally pretty stable; and, if they raised several children successfully, pretty durn tough-minded.

AesopFan on April 14, 2015 at 11:59 AM

Ward Cleaver on April 14, 2015 at 11:48 AM

Pretty cool.

I did some work on Mr. Peppermint’s house and while he didn’t like that I was more of a fan of Slam Bang Theater, he had some neat stories.

Wrestling? Really?

cozmo on April 14, 2015 at 12:02 PM

Females can most certainly be POTUS. Old Blue, however, is unfit for the job.

Happy Nomad on April 14, 2015 at 10:35 AM

Same as with Obama: that he was totally unfit for the job is not an indictment of other blacks (I would happily vote for several of our Conservative brethren and sisters if they ran.)
With that historic “first” out of the way, perhaps any other candidates can now be evaluated on their personal merits, rather than just their group identity.

AesopFan on April 14, 2015 at 12:04 PM

ou should see the liberal tears over getting shut out of the Hugos

warren on April 14, 2015 at 10:37 AM

I’ve been following that for a while, and laughing the whole time. Haven’t read Larry’s latest yet, but I parted company with GRRM about mid-way in the second Game of Thrones volume.

AesopFan on April 14, 2015 at 12:07 PM

HERE is a screencap of the first reply.

JetBoy on April 14, 2015 at 10:35 AM

That was a very nicely written comment you posted — can’t imagine why anyone took umbrage at it!

AesopFan on April 14, 2015 at 12:08 PM

I agree with her, but have sworn to never post political views on my FB page.
And those are my FRIENDS !
Well, family, mostly.
I refuse to engage.
;-)

pambi on April 14, 2015 at 10:36 AM

We keep strictly neutral on FB (mostly just lurk anyway).
It’s harder avoiding politics with our real-time face-time contacts, who react quite hysterically at anything remotely resembling contradiction, but that’s why having HA as a forum is so valuable.
There may be some flame wars, but the sides are pretty evenly matched; and you can skip through them!

pambi, if you haven’t ever read neo-neocon’s story, I think you would find it worthwhile.

AesopFan on April 14, 2015 at 12:12 PM

oscarwilde on April 14, 2015 at 10:42 AM

Godwin’s Law has been suspended for the duration.
It’s not paranoia if they’re really out to get you.

AesopFan on April 14, 2015 at 12:14 PM

Maybe I can get an interview after this shocking statement.

After 6 years of Obama, it’s pretty clear that a moron shouldn’t be President.

justltl on April 14, 2015 at 11:11 AM

Or true-blue (red?) socialist.

AesopFan on April 14, 2015 at 12:15 PM

I can think of a fair number of women I would support for President. However, the very same sense and integrity that forms a big part of why I would support them is also the source of why they don’t run for office.

Hillary? I don’t have a problem with her being a woman. I have a problem with her being a leftist, and I have a problem with her being a racketeer.

I would have problems with Jon Corzine or Chris Dodd for exactly the same reasons.

Apparently all our resident leftists…. don’t.

This is my shocked face.

GrumpyOldFart on April 14, 2015 at 12:32 PM

Tom Servo on April 14, 2015 at 10:09 AM

I’d call it a given.

GrumpyOldFart on April 14, 2015 at 12:34 PM

I realize the anatomy is not a topic of interest to you, but ignoring your abject ignorance of the anatomy, let alone the physiology, if you really think that, then you also have to think one of the Kardashians, Madonna, or that twit GloZell Green is qualified to be president, and on this basis alone you should not be allowed to vote.

F X Muldoon on April 14, 2015 at 12:43 PM

Pretty cool.

Wrestling? Really?

cozmo on April 14, 2015 at 12:02 PM

Wrestling? Hey, I was ten years old. And, my mom lived next door to Jerry Haynes (on Huntley Street, off of Gaston), in the early ’50s, when he was a sportscaster (before Mr. Peppermint).

Ward Cleaver on April 14, 2015 at 12:55 PM

Ward Cleaver on April 14, 2015 at 12:55 PM

I watched wrestling too. Though I usually don’t admit it. And i thought it was televised from the Sportatorium.

He moved to lake Highlands.

I live about five blocks from Huntley. My daughter went to Lipscomb.

cozmo on April 14, 2015 at 1:29 PM

Ed, I think you’re missing the fact that she is not a right-thinker!! She has impure thoughts.

She must be shunned.

Axeman on April 14, 2015 at 1:55 PM

In other news today, someone wrote on Facebook about their lunch at Taco Bell.

Film at 11.

itsspideyman on April 14, 2015 at 2:00 PM

I’m kind of surprised it wasn’t WFAA who did a story like this, they seem like the most leftist leaning, Democrat butt kissing, media outlets of all the outlets in DFW.

cebj25 on April 14, 2015 at 2:08 PM

cebj25 on April 14, 2015 at 2:08 PM

They have fallen very far, very fast.

Can no longer stand any of the local television stations for news.

FOX4 in the morning for traffic and weather, then time for the radio.

cozmo on April 14, 2015 at 2:26 PM

It’s getting so people can’t even have a different opinion anymore…

Axeman on April 14, 2015 at 3:13 PM

This just in: Sometimes people have different opinions about stuff.

Chicost84 on April 14, 2015 at 3:13 PM

Obviously Hillary wasn’t up for the 3 am call. So there’s that.

CitizenX on April 14, 2015 at 3:53 PM

Ok then, let’s make Bruce Jenner President and call it a century……

redguy on April 14, 2015 at 7:19 PM

Tom Servo on April 14, 2015 at 10:09 AM

I have lived here since 1970 – and this is why I still live here.

redguy on April 14, 2015 at 7:21 PM

A woman can be president. As long as she gets me a beer.

Younggod on April 14, 2015 at 10:12 AM

A woman can be president. As long as she can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch…..

redguy on April 14, 2015 at 7:22 PM

Bruce, Bruce she’s our man, if (s)he can’t fake it, no one can……

redguy on April 14, 2015 at 7:24 PM

cebj25 on April 14, 2015 at 2:08 PM

I don’t even bother watching the local news here anymore, what difference does it make?

redguy on April 14, 2015 at 7:26 PM

I’m so deeply ashamed of this profession, and getting more so every day. I came here after watching a video of a pack of slavering fools in Iowa running after Hillary Cinton’s van and then found this. You don’t have to believe me when I say I’m leaving a job in mainstream journalism where I’ve done very well, but I am, and soon. A friend, who was sure no one would do such a thing without having another job lined up in advance, asked me where I was moving up to, and I told her, “with any luck, driving a forklift.” I wasn’t kidding.

Don Michael Bitsconi on April 14, 2015 at 9:28 PM

Hope you had a nice birthday, Ed. Best to the First Mate/better half!

To me, Captain’s Quarters will always be one of the best examples of personal blogging.

~~

We get outraged about these media excesses because we cling to an outdated model of the seasoned, hard-headed, hard-drinking reporter doggedly pursuing the truth wherever it may lead, but determined to bring his readers the facts.

Those guys were dying out about the time Bogart did. Following the failed Revolution of the ’60s, radicals invaded and conquered academia instead, from there to gradually influence public education, the scientific and intellectual establishments, government, and popular culture. But media fell into their laps, almost overnight.

~~

Pre-Watergate, most reporters learned on the job from editors who had come up as reporters themselves. Few if any held degrees, and why would they? You don’t need Shakespeare, calculus, or the Classics to pursue the simple Who, What, Where, and When of journalism. But the aimless hordes of college kids were inspired to change the world through journalism, aided by far-left faculty.

Today the 4 Ws are irrelevant, the only question for reporters is “How can this story advance or support The Narrative?”

Adjoran on April 14, 2015 at 11:19 PM

Don Michael Bitsconi on April 14, 2015 at 9:28 PM

Good luck, and may God bless you.

These days, few get out of that business with their integrity intact. It isn’t easy, for sure.

Adjoran on April 14, 2015 at 11:21 PM

Identity politics has not got us too far, has it? Having the first black(ish) president hasn’t been the thrill everyone expected. What about a gay president? Do we want this obsession with gender to be part of running the country? No. Narcissistic concerns about the dubious sexuality of some of our politicians should not be part of the discussion.

Clearly, some women can be national leaders. Hillary? No, she’s already proven her worth, in contempt, cover-up and unending scandal. The public can sense that having Hillary as the first woman president could be a historic mistake. We don’t want more of these feel-good opportunists bringing in their basic unfitness for duty to an office that has serious responsibilities and expectations.

virgo on April 15, 2015 at 2:58 AM

and I think it was Hannity who said that the millions of Twitter followers and Facebook friends of Shrillary’s were mostly fakes?

Dr. ZhivBlago on April 15, 2015 at 5:37 AM

Not “religion”.. Christianity. They could go to any mosque and, given there are no women leaders in Islam, ask if a woman should be president.

Any. Day. Of. The. Week. Huge story waiting to be aired.

But no.