Walmart manager fired for apprehending shoplifter

posted at 1:01 pm on February 7, 2015 by Jazz Shaw

The top line to this story is frustrating to many, including yours truly, but it’s also indicative of a larger problem in corporate America and our culture in general. The case in question involves a Walmart manager in Alabama who spotted a known troublemaker making off with more than a thousand dollars in stolen merchandise after the culprit set off a security alarm. He pursued the suspect out of the store and across the street where security personnel from a nearby apartment complex helped detain him until police arrived. So… job well done and back to business, right? Not for the manager. Roughly a month later he was fired over the incident.

Don Watson told AL.com he was fired 27 days after he chased a shoplifter out of his store in Prattville on Jan. 4. He chased the suspect through the parking lot and across the street, where security from an apartment complex helped apprehend him until police arrived, the website reported.

Roderick Gray, 46, of Tallassee, was charged with third-degree robbery for allegedly stealing $1,118.73 worth of merchandise.

Watson said he thought he did the right thing, but the company terminated him because he did not follow the proper protocols when dealing with shoplifters. The retail giant has the procedures in place for the safety of its employees and to ensure the situations do not escalate.

Watson told reporters, “I thought I was protecting the company.” It’s a sentiment which most of us could likely understand were we put in a similar position. But the company was following a standard policy which is in place for many organizations and, while debatable, does have some points in its favor. A floor manager is neither a cop nor a warrior trained in combat, armed or unarmed. A well meaning employee might take off after a thief and suddenly find themselves in a life threatening situation where they are in way over their heads. Had things gone poorly in such a fashion for Wilson, the thousand dollars worth of merchandise would have seemed far more trivial.

At least that’s Walmart’s side of the equation. And looking to protect themselves, they are probably also trying to avoid potential lawsuits from employees being injured in the line of duty. To a certain extent I understand that.

But these things don’t have to be so absolute. There is a corporate culture prevalent in America which is so wary of litigation that they can overreact greatly in response. Not too long ago we talked about the pizza chain which forbids their delivery drivers from carrying legally owned personal weapons on the job, despite being in one of the most dangerous vocations in the country. That’s really not all that different from this case. Perhaps employers will attract better employees and cut down on crime at the same time if they enact policies which are more supportive of their workers who try to do the right thing.

I’m not saying that Walmart should make it mandatory for a manager or clerk to chase a fleeing criminal. That’s simply insane for the reasons listed above. But if someone does take the initiative to either defend themselves or protect the interests of the store, a policy which mandates their being terminated seems extreme and counterproductive. Surely there must be some middle ground here where the company can protect themselves from expensive court proceedings without punishing their employees who step up and stand their ground.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

In the question here, the employee is acting to prevent a failure to pay state sales tax. This act supercedes WalMart policy.

Indeed. He should have put the guy in a chokehold and kept him there until he was dead. He’ll never make the NYPD.

jbspry on February 7, 2015 at 5:53 PM

This is simple: Apprehending a shoplifter is not their job.

That’s the police’s job…

Tlaloc on February 7, 2015 at 3:31 PM

Love,
Michael Brown

rogerb on February 7, 2015 at 5:53 PM

Yeah right. The shoplifter was going to rape the items he stole. F-

elvis lives on February 7, 2015 at 5:54 PM

jbspry on February 7, 2015 at 5:51 PM

On the other hand the guy could have both taken the money and offed you on his way out.
Not saying you shoulda tried to jump him, just that you’re relying on the word or implication of a bad guy that he won’t shoot you.

whatcat on February 7, 2015 at 5:57 PM

Zeus+walter= friends at last. Alright everybody, time for a virtual group hug…. :-D

elvis lives on February 7, 2015 at 5:51 PM

In ta werds a Rodney King, “Kant’s we awl gets alawn? Ahm’s jess axing.”

And anyone who tries to hug me, virtual, or elsewise is in for an ass-kicking!

I’m not into that homogenous poo-poo!

ZeusGoose on February 7, 2015 at 6:05 PM

Thats a new one for me. I served a couple year sentence there and it was forbidden for hourly workers to detain or chase somebody, but not managers or asset protection.

Southernblogger on February 7, 2015 at 6:08 PM

You work for me, especially as a manager, you follow my rules. If my managers don’t follow the rules, how can I expect lower level employees to do so?

This is a non-story – except to libertarian wackos who think they should be able to make their own rules in every situation.

Adjoran on February 7, 2015 at 6:11 PM

Southernblogger on February 7, 2015 at 6:08 PM

As far as I know, stores in general have the right to detain a shoplifter until the police arrive. I don’t think the law prescribes who at the place of business can detain a shoplifter; that’s left for the business to define, if they define it at all.

whatcat on February 7, 2015 at 6:17 PM

Walmart should fire all the greeters and replace them with armed bouncers. You shoplift, you die.

TX-eye on February 7, 2015 at 6:19 PM

Employees that let an “under aged” person out of the store with cigarettes while following company policy are acting in violation of state laws.

(Copy editing the writing of a bad writer ain’t easy)

goatweed on February 7, 2015 at 6:21 PM

goatweed on February 7, 2015 at 6:21 PM

In my area they send in decoy kids to buy cigs or booze. If the place sells, they can lose their license.

whatcat on February 7, 2015 at 6:28 PM

Adjoran on February 7, 2015 at 6:11 PM

This.

Shump on February 7, 2015 at 6:36 PM

He’s an idiot for leaving the store to chase a guy.

After that, it’s the cop’s job.

Moesart on February 7, 2015 at 6:49 PM

Urrah, the popo only investigate crimes, not prevent them. I’d hire this guy. I love initiative.
Walmart shareholders

philoise65 on February 7, 2015 at 6:50 PM

My guess is that technology will solve most of these crimes in the future. People will have a smart consumer card in their wallet. You go into a store, and charge your purchases to it. You can’t get into the store without the card (also doubles as a membership card). If you leave the store with an unpaid item, the card automatically is debited, or if the funds are not in the card, security is called. Even if you get away, you won’t be allowed back into the store again, and the police can be sent to your address if you don’t clear the un-debited charge within a legally prescribed time.

cimbri on February 7, 2015 at 6:56 PM

He’s an idiot for leaving the store to chase a guy.

After that, it’s the cop’s job.

Moesart on February 7, 2015 at 6:49 PM

You’d have a hard time arresting someone for shoplifting while he’s in the store. When they make for the exit without paying there’s no doubt of guilt – and even then honest people have forgotten to pay for something for which they intended to pay. I’ve done just the reverse a coupla times, started to walk out without the merchandise for which I had just paid ( I’m not talking something obvious, like a refrigerator.)

whatcat on February 7, 2015 at 7:17 PM

cimbri on February 7, 2015 at 6:56 PM

Somebody wrote about that very idea awhile back. Something to do with the number 666, if memory serves.

whatcat on February 7, 2015 at 7:18 PM

whatcat on February 7, 2015 at 6:17 PM

Yes. I meant that was Walmart policy.

Southernblogger on February 7, 2015 at 7:22 PM

Don’t blame WalMart, blame the lawyers. Most of the arrests from shoplifting come after the shoplifter has made his getaway. The stores have more cameras than a Vegas casino and the cops can arrest the perps after viewing the video.

Vince on February 7, 2015 at 1:50 PM

AGREE, however I think this has something to do with Workers Compensation, some HR punk probably stated that let the criminals go and the ee will not get hurt.

BTW where is that peckerhead Ned?

Goodie on February 7, 2015 at 7:37 PM

Common sense left this country years ago. They didn’t have to fire the guy. Wouuld it have killed them to tell the guy not to chase criminals in the future. Obingo lets criminals into the country on a daily basis.

alanstern on February 7, 2015 at 7:37 PM

——–

Adjoran on February 7, 2015 at 6:11 PM

Wow original! !!////

Duh…. Most understand that Wal-Mart gets to set the rules…most just think…like with the Papa Johns story that they should not fire the guy. Yes-it is people like you that enable the Mike Browns. Well–and Wal-Mart and our court system. Good job!

CW on February 7, 2015 at 7:38 PM

That’s the police’s job.

Tlaloc on February 7, 2015 at 3:31

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

IgnoramusIgnoramus.

CW on February 7, 2015 at 7:42 PM

He’s an idiot for leaving the store to chase a guy.

After that, it’s the cop’s job.

Moesart on February 7, 2015 at 6:49 PM

I meant the property.

He’s an idiot for doing that. That opens Walmart up to all kinds of legal. Then it is the cop’s job.

Moesart on February 7, 2015 at 8:00 PM

I blame the left. They created this culture.

bgibbs1000 on February 7, 2015 at 8:03 PM

I blame the left. They created this culture.

bgibbs1000 on February 7, 2015 at 8:03 PM

No good deed goes unpunished.

whatcat on February 7, 2015 at 8:14 PM

Good thing there’s no union to protect this guy!

libfreeordie on February 7, 2015 at 1:44 PM

He’s management moron. No union no matter where he works.

What institution do you steal money from so I can be sure to tell everyone to never let their children go to get indoctrinated there?

njrob on February 7, 2015 at 8:16 PM

FU, Tlaloc. You don’t know anything about me. I’m not going to get into thumping chests with you – a man without a chest.

GWB on February 7, 2015 at 4:57 PM

Just an educated guess, GWB, one that seems to have hit close to home based on your reaction.

To be fair, guessing that a given sovereign citizen nut is likely to be a basement dwelling coward is not exactly a Nostradamus level feat of oracular vision.

Tlaloc on February 7, 2015 at 8:23 PM

So the lawyers again win a case against common sense. No wonder employees are more and more disengaged and not giving a crap. And companies think this is helpful in the big picture? Be careful, hot coffee may be hot, you friggin’ idiots.

James OK on February 7, 2015 at 8:48 PM

So, Walmart has determined that the best way to stop evil is for good men to do nothing. This is such genius.

kpguru on February 7, 2015 at 8:53 PM

“That’s the police’s job” sounds like a cliche or a typical “good citizen” answer. In some cases, this would be good advice such as not getting involved in the middle of a gang fight with bullets flying in all directions.

But then some liberal is going to throw this cliche back in your face when you injure someone who attempted to rape your wife or daughter or who broke a leg attempting to enter your house from a second story and you pushed him out the window.

1 There are not enough police to stop the millions of crimes every year.
2 The police are never around when you need them and, in some instances, wouldn’t get involved if they were.
3 The main reason people should be allowed to carry concealed weapons is because of 1 and 2.
4 Criminals also are well aware of 1 and 2 and if they know that their victims are not armed (or that they will never be interfered in the case of “boosting”), any victim (or store) is a ripe pu-ci waiting to get phucked.
5 Word gets around. If criminals know that an almost 100% perfect crime (shoplifting)is reduced to a 40% perfect crime, there will be a drastic reduction in the practice.

In this particular case, the Walmart manager should have captured the shoplifter and put him into a holding pen and waited until he had accumulated a total of 5 miscreants and then exchanged them for a Walmart employee who had deserted to Costco.

MaiDee on February 7, 2015 at 8:54 PM

Tlaloc… Try drinking or smoking a little less on your next post…..

elvis lives on February 7, 2015 at 8:55 PM

Tell the employee that his life is worth more than the merchandise to Walmart and to think about that next time and just call the police and give a description to them rather than run after someone who may have a hidden weapon. Then let the guy get back to his job. Counseling beats firing by a long shot for many reasons.

KW64 on February 7, 2015 at 9:12 PM

Southernblogger on February 7, 2015 at 6:08 PM

I’m still serving time there (though I’m on a temporary furlough due to an injury I sustained earlier this week). As an hourly associate, even if someone starts stuffing merchandise into their coats and pants right in front of me, all I can do about it is notify a salaried member of management or an AP (asset protection) associate, and make myself available as a witness if asked.

Gator Country on February 7, 2015 at 9:12 PM

My mom quit Walmart (many years ago) after she got reprimanded for catching a shoplifter (DVD in the purse) at the door. Standard Walmart/Sam’s policy that they really don’t want employees catching thieves.
I noticed recently at our Sam’s, which has always had a person at the door checking receipts, that a new girl checked off our receipt without even looking in the cart at what we had. The door checker/security is just for show. They really don’t want to actually catch anyone – their profit margin is protected by their pricing and insurance.

dentarthurdent on February 7, 2015 at 9:14 PM

My rule for a satisfying long-term career is:

Sometimes you have to choose what you would like to be fired for!!

Personally, I would be proud to put on my resume that I stopped a robbery and/or saved my ex-employer a substantial amount of money!

landlines on February 7, 2015 at 10:00 PM

Tlaloc on February 7, 2015 at 8:23 PM

You’re an idiot and a pussy. No guess work involved.

HumpBot Salvation on February 7, 2015 at 10:26 PM

GWB on February 7, 2015 at 4:57 PM

Tlaloc on February 7, 2015 at 8:23 PM

I believe you just described the hardest-core believers of progressive, liberal, socialized government … “sovereign citizen nuts” are likely to own their own home, or farm, or ranch, and are pissed-off because the government won’t leave them alone.
In other words … you just “projected” … bigtime.

listens2glenn on February 7, 2015 at 10:27 PM

their profit margin is protected by their pricing and insurance.

dentarthurdent on February 7, 2015 at 9:14 PM

Their profit margin is protected by law-abiding citizens..so the tlaloc’s of the world can get their goods for free.

HumpBot Salvation on February 7, 2015 at 10:29 PM

Tlaloc on February 7, 2015 at 8:23 PM

Speaking of basement dwelling cowards. You’re an ignorant piece of shit as well as being a puzzy. No guess work needed.

HumpBot Salvation on February 7, 2015 at 10:31 PM

Walter L. Newton on February 7, 2015 at 4:00 PM

That was funnier than I could have planned it to be. “Work” instead of “word.” ZCertainly made my point though. LOL.

Walter L. Newton on February 7, 2015 at 4:02 PM

It was even more funny than you thought :)

If it is, then you have loss the debate.

Walter L. Newton on February 7, 2015 at 4:00 PM

Schadenfreude on February 7, 2015 at 11:17 PM

As some bloggers have determined, retailers have added anticipated insurance & theft costs to the pricing equation. Theft would not only include shoplifting but employee pilferage (which exceeds even shoplifting). This means that the non-thieving (i.e. “honest”) customers are asked to subsidize insurance companies, shoplifters and employee thieves. That’s why the manager was fired. The company already gets its kickback from the price structure and, as is always the case with a socialistic structure, the shoplifting and thievery keep growing and the honest wind up paying more and more for the ever more crooked–a vicious cycle.

MaiDee on February 8, 2015 at 12:40 AM

Interesting..

All the trolls in this thread love cops now…

Hands up…don’t poop…

Electrongod on February 8, 2015 at 12:48 AM

This is simple: Apprehending a shoplifter is not their job.

That’s the police’s job…

Tlaloc on February 7, 2015 at 3:31 PM

This is also simple, it’s not your job to stop the crackhead from beating your head in with a hammer; it’s the policeman’s job.

And he’ll show up later to try to ID your corpse. Which is the right thing to do, fighting back to avoid dying is bad, and you should never do such a thing, right Tlaloc?

Oh damn, my stove just had a small grease fire… I could get the fire extinguisher; but I should call the fire department to handle it. Putting out fires is not my job… right?

How f***ing useless are you precisely Tlaloc? Is there anything you’re actually willing to do, or is that asking too much from you?

gekkobear on February 8, 2015 at 4:32 AM

Yes, Jazz, why not go the extra step and propose a middle ground of your own?

Sherman1864 on February 8, 2015 at 6:56 AM

gekkobear on February 8, 2015 at 4:32 AM

Given the hour and content of your post, I guess you’re three sheets to the wind.

Getting attacked by a hammer-weilding crackhead, and fighting a kitchen fire, are two things not in the same category as attempting to apprehend a shoplifting suspect off of company grounds and against company rules.

In the examples you used, one’s life or property are in imminent danger, unlike in this case. Had the manager been murdered by the thief I doubt that his family would have been comforted by knowing he was trying to regain a thousand dollars worth of property not his own, and that had he obeyed company rules he’d still be alive.

The security guard had even less reason to get involved, and no one should be surprised if he is also fired.

Akzed on February 8, 2015 at 9:31 AM

I suggest anyone with marginal moral standards help themselves to whatever they want at Walmart. That is the message served here.
I was at a Boot Barn not long ago and asked the female clerk what she would do if someone walked out the door with a couple pair of $800 cowboy boots without paying. She told me flatly she would call the police.

FireBlogger on February 8, 2015 at 11:08 AM

I’ve personally witnessed… in the real non-Brian Williams sense… two glaring shoplifting incidents at big-box retail stores.

In both cases, store personnel were aware of what happened and did nothing but watch the thief coolly walk out the door.

I asked them: “Are you calling the police? Should I call?”

The response: “No sir. Company policy prohibits us from doing anything. They (the thieves) know it.”

Losses from stealing are part of the “cost of doing business”. Guess who makes up those losses? No, not insurance companies. The consumer… you and I… pay higher prices, so criminals can have the same goods for free.

Income redistribution at it’s most basic. Welcome to Obamaland.

LaserBeam on February 8, 2015 at 11:34 AM

My son worked his first job for a smaller major retail establishment. He spotted a known shoplifter heading for the exit with a hand-basket full of merchandise, got between him and the door and started to talk to him. The guy tried to push him out of the way, and discovered he wasn’t dealing with a random 140# kid, but a Tae Kwon Do black belt who has moved on to Kung Fu and MMA training. A shove in the chest turned into a would-be shoplifter facedown on the floor with his arm straight up behind him. The store filed charges for attempted theft, and my son filed a charge for battery.

No reprimand from the store, since all my son did was try to converse, and only responded with force after being assaulted. He did get a private warning to be careful who he chooses to engage. He quit two weeks later.

Freelancer on February 8, 2015 at 1:11 PM

Mabye so, but I don’t think he should have been fired. Sounds to me like he was trying to do the right thing, and help protect the company he works for. Sounds like a man I would want working for me.

Income redistribution at it’s most basic. Welcome to Obamaland.

LaserBeam on February 8, 2015 at 11:34 AM

True. But we’re also facing the same thing from criminal cyber-attacks. I wonder when (if they already haven’t) they will eclipse shoplifters in total losses per year? Suppose I could also mention the trillions being stolen from us by Washington, certain banks and certain corporations. They aren’t “printing” all that money and putting more on America’s credit card to help you and me.

Be that as it may, shoplifting was a huge problem loooong before any of us heard of Obummer. Though I’m sure as far as he’s concerned it’s some kind of “social justice”. Mess with his stuff, on the other hand, and I pity the fool!

We’re not horse-whipping or executing shoplifters any time soon. And we’re broke so even prisons aren’t a solution.

There are no real solutions. A huge segment of our population are criminals, drunks and drug addicts. All I can come up with is if these folks get bold enough, they’ll try to rob an armed citizen or small business owner and chances are those are the last people they’ll ever be able to rob.

Dr. ZhivBlago on February 8, 2015 at 1:34 PM

Akzed on February 8, 2015 at 9:31 AM

Everyone within proximity to such an event has a reason “to get involved”.

What insurance companies, upper management, and government think about it, BE DAMNED.

Reposting :

. . . . . A floor manager is neither a cop nor a warrior trained in combat, armed or unarmed. A well meaning employee might take off after a thief and suddenly find themselves in a life threatening situation where they are in way over their heads. Had things gone poorly in such a fashion for Wilson, the thousand dollars worth of merchandise would have seemed far more trivial.

Jazz Shaw on February 7, 2015 at 1:01 PM

B.S.Barbra Streisand….

EVERY U.S citizen is a “cop”, and most U.S. citizens can (and should) be warriors, when the situation arises.

This business of assigning government entities the status of “shepherds”, while designating all the rest of us as “the sheep” is as anti-American as it gets.

listens2glenn on February 7, 2015 at 3:29 PM

And also :

I don’t know why this is even debatable. If it’s your house or your business, you make your own security rules. If not, then you follow the owner’s guidelines or move on.

cimbri on February 7, 2015 at 3:18 PM

It’s debatable, because … LETTING PERPETRATORS “GET AWAY”, when they CAN BE STOPPED, is as unreasonable as not breathing.

I mean every word of that…

listens2glenn on February 7, 2015 at 3:37 PM

listens2glenn on February 8, 2015 at 1:58 PM

Insurance Companies HAVE NO VALIDITY, OR LEGITIMACY, in dictating how U.S. citizens will or will NOT, live their daily walk of life. listens2glenn on February 8, 2015 at 1:58 PM

So you know nothing about insurance, we see.

Akzed on February 8, 2015 at 2:42 PM

Wrong, I was just up late. Lets see how you do otherwise.

So you’ll only protect your property, and to heck with everyone else? Does that apply to your life too? Screw anyone else?

See someone else attacked, let it happen and ignore it, not your problem, right? I guess I don’t have to ask how useless you are, you’re making it very clear that you’ll only ever defend what is yours and everyone else can go to hell if they require your assistance.

Akzed on February 8, 2015 at 9:31 AM

Yeah, it’s not like a security guard would have any cause to do security work; they’re only hired to warm a chair, not to do anything useful. I’m sure they’ll be fired for doing anything of any value.

One question, if you’d fire any worker who did something useful; why would you bother hiring them in the first place? Since you won’t get anything of value in either case, why not avoid spending money for uselessness?

gekkobear on February 8, 2015 at 3:00 PM

The only time you should physically get involved is if a woman or a child is actively being robbed. Then you intervene, and also call the police when you get the chance. The idea of risking life and limb for a company worth $100 billion is beyond preposterous. If you get injured stopping a thief over a $30 theft, who is going to support your kids? Some of you guys really should stop spreading such foolish ideas around.

cimbri on February 8, 2015 at 4:46 PM

He pursued the suspect out of the store and across the street

That’s the reason why he was fired, and by the way, it’s a damned good one. Over, over, and over again, associates are told, “never chase anyone out of the store.” You don’t know who’s outside waiting, whether he has friends, weapons, a gang, or really anything beyond your own feelings of personal pride and outrage. Walmart has a zero tolerance policy, based upon decades of operating their stores, in regards to allowing stupidity be the first course of action exhibited by their management staff.

When I was a Woolworth Assistant Manager way back in the 1970’s, one of my fellow young bucks chased a shoplifter out of the store, who had absconded with a 99 cent bandana. He chased the crook down an alleyway in downtown Columbus, Ohio. Upon awakening from his coma a full 4 days later, he had no idea how many friends of the thief were waiting for him. Walmart’s policy is due to their wish to not be a part of anyone getting themselves killed over replaceable stuff, and nothing more.

Flyovercountry on February 8, 2015 at 7:03 PM

You can’t tell that to the keyboard tough guys.

Moesart on February 8, 2015 at 9:48 PM

I refuse to shop at Wal Mart. The welfare store. May I suggest you do the same. They won’t go out of business though, because the government keeps them in business.

F_This on February 8, 2015 at 11:44 PM

</bFreelancer on February 8, 2015 at 1:11 PM loc

kquote>

I was in much the same predicament many years ago (large supermarket) when a shoplifter walked boldly around the cash registers and headed for the exit door. The manager ordered me to block the door. The teen reached for a large knife on his belt as he approached me. I stepped aside, hence am able to write this today many decades later.
I too quit a short time later.

Don L on February 9, 2015 at 5:17 AM

Somehow, C. S. Lewis’ quip about ‘Men Without Chests’ comes to mind.

Ricard on February 9, 2015 at 8:52 AM

Geez. You could at least tell the guy that that is not the way to do his job, he got lucky, and follow it up with don’t do it again.

Axeman on February 9, 2015 at 1:01 PM

Elvis,

Thanks for the advice, but people who seem to promote the further wussification of America will get no respect from me.

Just because Walmart’s attorneys have decreed that a certain rule should be in place to make sure they never get sued, doesn’t make it right. It may be the right of the corporation to make that reasoned, but asinine decision, but it doesn’t make it right to blindly fire a guy for trying to do the right thing in the heat of the moment.

I would have no problem if they reprimanded the guy, and tried to remind him of the company rules. But, firing him was a stupid decision.

Anyone who supports it is at least as stupid as Walmart’s management in this case.

ZeusGoose on February 7, 2015 at 2:51 PM

Well, congratualtions, Zeus. You’ve achieved a status that, so far, only Ned Pepper has achieved:

Your over-the-top invective and vitriol spewed at someone for merely (and politely) disagreeing with you has caused me to immediately past your comment when I see your name at the bottom. It saves much time that way.

So, besides not swaying me to your position in the least, you’ve ensured that every position you take from here on will be immediately discounted.

Incidentally, I picked this post of yours at random without reading it. I hope it was somewhat appropriate to my comment.

makattak on February 9, 2015 at 1:44 PM

Is this a good time to mention the Domino’s driver?

goatweed on February 9, 2015 at 7:01 PM

How much will it cost Dominos’s for the kidnapping and rape of their driver?

goatweed on February 10, 2015 at 1:29 PM