Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no

posted at 8:41 pm on August 28, 2014 by Allahpundit

I hope you guys appreciate how hard he’s been pandering to you lately. Because he’s pandering awfully hard.

This reminds me of the debate before the 2012 primaries got rolling over whether Romney should repudiate RomneyCare. Lots of righties said yes, definitely. He’s got to get that monkey off his back; otherwise he’ll be vulnerable in facing an ObamaCare-hating electorate. I thought he was right to stand by it for the simple reason that he already had so many flip-flops to his record, another one — a big one — could be fatal. It would prove that there’s nothing, up to and including his signature “achievement” as governor, that he wouldn’t abandon to protect his own electability. Better to be a RINO who stands on principle than a guy who’ll always pander, leaving you to wonder if you can trust him when the political tides change.

Are we at that point with Rubio yet?

Asked directly how he would vote if Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid brought the same bill to the floor now, he said he would vote no because passing the bill now wouldn’t be productive.

“At this point, bringing the Senate bill back to the floor would be a show vote,” he said in an interview with The Wall Street Journal. “It would set us back even further—taking an issue that’s already divided people and actually going to stir the pot and poison the well even further. Why would I support an effort to do that?”…

In his interview with the Journal, the Florida Republican said he still supports immigration reform, and a spokesman made clear that Mr. Rubio doesn’t regret his support for last year’s Senate bill, which also called for enhanced border security and an overhaul to the legal visa system.

That’s technically not a flip-flop. He’s not saying he’d vote differently if he could travel back in time, he’s saying that circumstances have changed politically such that a solution that might have worked yesterday won’t work now. He’s being nimble and pragmatic, not mealy-mouthed! But c’mon: Of course it’s a flip-flop. The reason he won’t say that he’d do it differently if he had it to do over again is because that would force him to admit an error in judgment, which is not something voters want to see in a would-be president. That’s another reason why Romney ended up standing by RomneyCare: Whether that law was a good idea is debatable, but if he had repudiated it, the fact that he had made a serious error in judgment wouldn’t have been. That’s what Rubio’s going for here, although I don’t know how you escape the conclusion that he made a serious error in judgment anyway. One of the reasons people are so “divided” about immigration right now is that conservatives, for good reason, are convinced that their own representatives are eager to sell out their concerns — including certain representatives who ran for Senate as stalwart conservatives themselves in 2010. The main catalyst of that feeling is — ta da — Rubio’s Gang of Eight bill. The most generous thing you can say about his participation in the Gang is that he thought it was the best deal possible given Democrats’ ludicrous affinity for illegal immigration and that an even worse policy would end up being enacted if his bill failed. (In fact, he’s made that very argument himself.) But look: The reason that righties are upset with him is that the Gang of Eight bill wouldn’t have worked. It would have granted probationary legal status to illegals before the border was secure. It was a bad bill not because it was “divisive” or whatever, it was bad because it was bad. Is he not willing to admit that still?

Anyway, he also told the Journal today that he supports ending DACA, although one of his staffers stressed that nothing he’s said recently necessarily means he’d support shutting down the government to stop Obama’s impending amnesty. That’s not surprising, needless to say. Exit question: Can we glean anything about 2016 from his immigration pandering lately? I thought, given the possibility that Rand Paul and Ted Cruz will both run, that Rubio would cede most of the conservative vote to them and run as a more establishment Republican. But now I don’t know. Maybe he senses that conservatives are swinging back towards hawkishness after a flirtation with Paul-style foreign policy over the last two years. If Paul’s destined to have trouble with mainstream righties, Rubio can pick up a bunch of support among them, especially among those who think Cruz might be unelectable for some reason.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

MarshFox

Bmore on August 28, 2014 at 10:41 PM

He can pander till his head explodes, makes no difference to me. He burned that bridge miles and miles back and I’m not turning this beast around to see if he fixed it or not….because I no longer care.

Bye Rubio! We hardly knew or gave a crap about ya before ya blew it!

Diluculo on August 28, 2014 at 11:32 PM

Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no

Your still dead to me. Go away GOPe tool.

captnjoe on August 28, 2014 at 11:32 PM

It seems to me that everyone seems to be focusing on the content of the legislation and not the more important clue we can get from the whole thing. Rubio is simply not ready for prime time.

He let Schumer roll him.

MaggiePoo on August 28, 2014 at 11:36 PM

Rubio is making Charlie Crist look principled.

fitzsweetpea on August 28, 2014 at 9:53 PM

Moby or not – that is the most ignorant post of this thread. You don’t think something’s happening down on the border that’s kinda changed things in these last two years?… explain how a Hispanic son of immigrants takes a hard line on immigration anyway- without being a hypocrite.
And to smear him with Charlie Crist- pure Alinsky. I want you on my team.

FlaMurph on August 28, 2014 at 10:25 PM

Hi Murph, Moby Dick here. “Most ignorant post”- You flatterer. “You don’t think something’s changed on the border in the last two years?” No. Same shit that’s been going on at ever increasing levels for years. Only now the democrat party media got a bunch of unaccompanied kids to use for a collective guilt trip on the people. “Explain how a son of immigrants takes a hard line on immigration”. Easily done. First he talks about how he and his family came here legally. Then explain the difference between legal immigration and illegally crossing the border to enter our country. Use this as a ‘Teachable Moment’ to pound away at the democrat party’s sleight of semantics and purposeful erasure of the difference, and demonstrate how the democrat party encourages illegal and criminal activity because they believe it helps them politically. “I want you on my team.” Well, that depends on what team your on.

fitzsweetpea on August 28, 2014 at 11:54 PM

What bothers you most?

Bmore

The accuracy.

xblade on August 29, 2014 at 12:13 AM

Moby or not – that is the most ignorant post of this thread. You don’t think something’s happening down on the border that’s kinda changed things in these last two years? Hello, McFly?

…but you explain how a Hispanic son of immigrants takes a hard line on immigration anyway- without being a hypocrite.

FlaMurph on August 28, 2014 at 10:25 PM

We have seen that Rubio doesnt need changing facts or circumstances to change his position. He does so if it is politically convenient.

Why dont you ask Rubio the question about hypocrisy? It was he who took the hard line on immigration during his campaign, thats not something his critics just made up out of thin air. If he had lived up to his promises from 2009/2010 then he would be the most conservative Senator on the issue of immigration in todays Senate.

Its annoys me to no end when I see that people in this thread still give Rubio the undeserved benefit of the doubt, talk about him getting rolled by Schumer and stuff like that. The simple truth is that he is a liar and almost clintonian in his shamelessness.

Red Widow on August 29, 2014 at 12:15 AM

fitzsweetpea

And that’s what’s so sad about this because using him that way would have been a slam dunk. Instead, they used to spew the same nonsense they’ve always spewed. Talk about a wasted opportunity.

xblade on August 29, 2014 at 12:17 AM

FlaMurph

So, according to you, if the father is a serial killer, the son can’t take a hard line against serial killing.

Alrighty then, lol.

BTW, why is it you clowns can’t distinguish between legal immigration and coming here illegally?

xblade on August 29, 2014 at 12:24 AM

I’m glad it ruined you.

Schadenfreude on August 29, 2014 at 1:24 AM

He is still has my support.

terryannonline on August 28, 2014 at 9:01 PM

Erudite

Schadenfreude on August 29, 2014 at 1:26 AM

Schadenfreude, I now know why you wanted that posted. I’ll get you for that.

Bmore on August 28, 2014 at 10:41 PM

You just envy my prescience :)

Schadenfreude on August 29, 2014 at 1:27 AM

Get use to him being around. He is going to be our next president.

terryannonline on August 28, 2014 at 9:24 PM

At least he knows English.

Schadenfreude on August 29, 2014 at 1:29 AM

A lot of people probably wouldn’t vote for Rubio again and that’s “technically not a flip flop“.

kregg on August 29, 2014 at 5:25 AM

He tainted himself forever and he knows it, pandering just just shows how he knows his future is gone. I agree with his conclusion, nobody can trust this guy again.

Ukiah on August 29, 2014 at 5:28 AM

Yea. It’s hard to keep the moral compass calibrated when you don’t have one.

Tsar of Earth on August 29, 2014 at 7:34 AM

Jeeez….

98ZJUSMC on August 29, 2014 at 7:43 AM

All those people salivating at the feet of this faux messiah must be embarrassed and redder than a fire truck every time he opens his mouth. What a scam artist…only one step behind Rand Paul in that category.

Don L on August 29, 2014 at 8:05 AM

You just envy admire my prescience :)

Schadenfreude on August 29, 2014 at 1:27 AM

Lolz! I’ll get you.

Bmore on August 29, 2014 at 8:11 AM

Too Late! You Did!

If you had asked any sane American they would have told YOU – NO!

Nat George on August 29, 2014 at 8:34 AM

Pretty clear indication that Rubio is not ready for prime time. The initial vote will be used against him no matter how hard he backtracks, he just gives ammo to the not insignificant group that generally distrusts all Hispanics on immigration policy and he loses points for waffling. Of all the options he had, he took the absolute worst.

urban elitist on August 29, 2014 at 8:40 AM

He’s a lawyer. This is what they do.

Kissmygrits on August 29, 2014 at 8:51 AM

In other news herpetologists have discovered a new reptile species of chameleon that they have dubbed the Rubio because it’s most identifiable characteristics being that it spends almost the entire day sweating, drinking water, and croaking monotonously when it changes color.

Dusty on August 29, 2014 at 8:56 AM

You blew it with me long ago, you amnesty shill. If you’re on the ballot, I’m writing in my choice.

¡Adios, pendejo!

MisterElephant on August 29, 2014 at 8:57 AM

Of course it’s a flip-flop.

Isn’t that the whole problem? Rubio flips and flops with his Hispandering on a regular basis and his former supporters now know he’ll lie just like a Democrat when he needs to.

Rubio starts yapping and I become an instant b!tch.

Non-starter.

lynncgb on August 29, 2014 at 9:00 AM

Allahpundit, like so many others on the right, swallowed this bogus leftwing media created charge.

Too bad people didn’t really listen to what he actually said and did.

We, most likely, wouldn’t have that current moron in the White House.

Gunlock Bill on August 29, 2014 at 9:21 AM

The Ice Cream Man!

Galtian on August 29, 2014 at 10:17 AM

Marco Rubio: The man who used to be the next GOP Presidential candidate.

jrgdds on August 29, 2014 at 10:53 AM

I was for it before I was against it or something.

Midas on August 29, 2014 at 11:07 AM

Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no

We gave a crap then, we don’t don’t now. Now go home and work on your comb-over.

M240H on August 29, 2014 at 11:08 AM

Big fan of HotAir for many years. This is my very first comment. My problem with “immigration reform” is twofold which I have yet to hear people like Rubio, Kudlow and others address. First, for example, imagine that I that I entered this country on January 1, 2004, working steadily for the last 10 years, under the table, staying under the radar and have had no trouble or contact with law enforcement. Under Rubio’s and Kudlow’s plans…if they were immediate law, I would qualify (if I came forward) for a probationary legal status. Sure, I would have to pay penalty fines…etc. But…what Rubio and Kudlow do not explain is that they believe that, in this example…me, people who commit multiple felonies and misdemeanors are of good character under their reform plans. In this example, I am guilty of failure to file a Federal tax return each year for the past ten years…Federal tax evasion each year for the past ten years…failure to file a State tax return each year for the past ten years and State tax evasion each year for the past ten years. As long as I will not be arrested for, charged with or convicted of any of the above crimes, Rubio and Kudlow would be granting me criminal amnesty…as long as I do not have to file federal and state tax returns for the past ten years Rubio and Kudlow are granting me tax amnesty. Lastly, in this example I have stolen my way across the border and have been living and working in this country illegally for the last ten years…Have I not stolen the right to be here? Under the plans of Rubio and Kudlow I would be granted legal status to remain in this country…How is that not allowing me to then keep what I have stolen? It matters not that I am not becoming a citizen…as long as I am legally allowed to stay…I am being rewarded by being allowed to keep what I have stolen for the past ten years. Additionally, as long as I am not being arrested for, charged with or convicted of entering this country illegally, people like Rubio and Kudlow are also granting me criminal amnesty on this crime as well. I submit, under the above described example, someone who has committed at least 20 felonies and 20 misdemeanors is not of good character to be granted legal status to remain in this country. Moreover, it turns logic on its ear…as well as fundamental legal principles and fairness…to allow someone…anyone…to keep what they have stolen. Rubio and Kudlow are deliberately not explaining the practical application of their reform proposals…this is material misrepresentation by omission…which is not fully disclosing the truth…which is, in fact and in practice…lying. Where am I going wrong???

Chris1103 on August 29, 2014 at 11:09 AM

urban elitist on August 29, 2014 at 8:40 AM

Your simply projecting your own bigotry into the situation.

I generally distrust *anyone* trying to arrange any kind of amnesty, and generally side with *anyone* who is legitimately (and not openly lying about) interested in enforcement of the law, increasing border security, and removing by-definition criminals who don’t belong here from our country.

Ethnicity has nothing to do with it for me; too bad you can’t say the same.

Midas on August 29, 2014 at 11:10 AM

Rubio, continuing to pander. He must have put his finger in the air.

TerryW on August 29, 2014 at 11:15 AM

“I voted for it, before I tried to convince you that I’d vote against it.
“And, at this point, what difference does it make?”

–Mr Rubio. Former presidential hopeful; currently, dead end mope.

orangemtl on August 29, 2014 at 11:19 AM

Rubio,

I know you want us to like you again but what you did was tantamount to betrayal.

We have been bamboozled by so-called principled conservatives far too long.

That is why I have my b.s meter on full alert with Perry, btw.

Rubio, your words are hollow.

islandman78 on August 29, 2014 at 11:25 AM

He will – in my view – always be Latino first, and American further down the list. “Meh” is right.

CelebrateHomogeneity on August 29, 2014 at 11:25 AM

FlaMurph on August 28, 2014 at 10:25 PM

You’re lumping me, a legal immigrant, with criminals? You’re an idiot.

redzap on August 29, 2014 at 11:29 AM

That is such a dumb image.

terryannonline on August 28, 2014 at 9:14 PM

What bothers you most?

Bmore on August 28, 2014 at 9:20 PM

I thought the chick with the baby bump was kinda hawt.

HonestLib on August 29, 2014 at 11:33 AM

xblade on August 29, 2014 at 12:24 AM

Low IQ.

redzap on August 29, 2014 at 11:33 AM

FlaMurph on August 28, 2014 at 10:25 PM

Note that one party are ‘legal’ immigrants, while the other party are ‘illegal’. You know this, but you conflate them dishonestly.

There is no hypocrisy but on *your* part, pal.

Midas on August 29, 2014 at 11:33 AM

He is still has my support.

terryannonline on August 28, 2014 at 9:01 PM

Imagine the lack of surprise on anyone’s part.

Midas on August 29, 2014 at 11:37 AM

Rubio is dead to me. He will betray us the first chance he gets.

Is there any reason that Hot Air is embargoing the Utah polygamy decriminalization case just like us conservatives predicted?

njrob on August 29, 2014 at 11:37 AM

Rubio’s downfall for me was when he go caught lying his ass off. Saying one thing on Spanish language media about the reality behind the long path to citizenship. And then saying the exact opposite thing on gringo media. It’s an integrity issue with me and he will never get my support.

He’s no better than the muslims when it comes to being two-faced. True thoughts in one language, soothsaying in the other.

CelebrateHomogeneity on August 29, 2014 at 11:37 AM

Also imagine no one’s surprise at terryannonline showing up to call folks racist, miscast everything as ‘immigration’ ignoring the whole ‘legal vs illegal’ point of the matter, etc.

And by the way, kudos again on that PS work, Bmore. Love it.

Midas on August 29, 2014 at 11:43 AM

Sure you would Rubio, sure you would

307wolverine on August 29, 2014 at 11:51 AM

I appreciate a politician that can learn from mistakes. People should not be too hard to judge unless there is clear evidence this is simply pandering. For now we only have suspicions it is pandering.

ojfltx on August 29, 2014 at 12:13 PM

urban elitist on August 29, 2014 at 8:40 AM

You aren’t lying buddy. He actually did vote for the $87 billion. Before he voted against it.

Judge_Dredd on August 29, 2014 at 12:18 PM

Let’s play Jeopardy….

Question:

Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no

Answer:
What is, trying to put the toothpaste back into the tube?

Athos on August 29, 2014 at 12:23 PM

*Reverse Question and Answer above….

Also note to self, don’t post when getting Chemo IV…..too hard to concentrate.

Athos on August 29, 2014 at 12:30 PM

ojfltx on August 29, 2014 at 12:13 PM

Um, no – there are no ‘suspicions’ remaining here. Rubio says different things to english vs. spanish audiences based on what he thinks they want/need to hear at that moment in time.

Midas on August 29, 2014 at 12:33 PM

*Reverse Question and Answer above….

Also note to self, don’t post when getting Chemo IV…..too hard to concentrate.

Athos on August 29, 2014 at 12:30 PM

Keep calm and chive on. ;)

Midas on August 29, 2014 at 12:34 PM

And next time I have a chance to vote for this corrupted light weight, I’ll vote no too.

elfman on August 29, 2014 at 12:38 PM

Does no one have any comments on my previous post?

Chris1103 on August 29, 2014 at 1:05 PM

ojfltx on August 29, 2014 at 12:13 PM

Rubio blatantly lied to the people who elected him and the American people as a whole. He will and should rightfully be dogged by his lies and his choice to be the poster child for S.744, a bill that was 95% written by Obama’s and Schumer’s staff.

For example: On Oct 24, 2010, in a debate on CNN, Rubio stated that strong border control and fixing internal immigration enforcement would result in: “… a legal immigration system that works. And you’ll have people in this country that are without documents that will be able … to leave this country, return to their homeland, and try to re-enter through our system that now functions, a system that makes sense… Earned path to citizenship is basically code for amnesty.”

Immediately after the 2012 election, Rubio started working very hard in what was a very public push for his and Schumer’s amnesty bill…. He was the poster child for the very things he campaigned against and got elected on.

Today, he’s telling us what we want to hear. We can choose to believe him, because in truth, many of us want to believe him as we once did, but IMO, that choice would be irrational and unsupported by the facts and his behavior.

If Rubio would come out with a flat non-PC, non-politician statement admitting he lied, why he did so, and state clearly and succinctly the same position on illegal immigration he campaigned on, that would be worthy of respect and at least would allow one to entertain the possibility that he really has “learned from his mistakes”.

However, the sum of Rubio’s choices and behaviors up to now make it irrational to take him at his word.

DrDeano on August 29, 2014 at 1:34 PM

Rubio, give it up. You will never overcome your slip of the mask. We see you now and we reject you.

blackgriffin on August 29, 2014 at 1:44 PM

Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no

Before Rubio’s Gang of Eight immigration bill I would have happily voted for him, now that will never happen.

I’m sure Rubio can count on Chuck Schumer’s and Obama’s votes though, so he has that going for him.

RJL on August 29, 2014 at 3:16 PM

Rubio is an okay Senator of Florida (the other option would be Charlie Crist!)as long as he figures out that amnesty is a non-starter. In my book supporting amnesty is a huge disqualifier for GOP nominee for POTUS. However, if he were the GOP nominee verses Hilary I wouldn’t have a lot of choice but to vote for him. This is why the Senate matters and the House. We need to elect representatives against amnesty.

searcher on August 29, 2014 at 3:17 PM

Rubio needs to report to the nearest funeral home to be embalmed. He is dead to conservatives, the lying POS.

they lie on August 29, 2014 at 3:36 PM

Hey Marco,

Please go to prosperous Mexico and help make it livable for Mexicans, so they don’t have to leave in the first place.

I’m sure you can do a great job over there.

Typicalwhitewoman on August 29, 2014 at 4:16 PM

He’d vote no???

Which means he was too stupid, gullible, or deceitful (pick one – or three) the first time?

Never again, Rubio…never again. Go get a job as a lobbyist.

golds1 on August 29, 2014 at 4:18 PM

Don’t worry Rubio, you might not vote for your own legislation, at least you have V7_sport!

astonerii on August 29, 2014 at 5:08 PM

I live and vote in FL. He’ll never get another vote from me for anything. Lie all you want Rub. You’re a phoney.

Coger on August 29, 2014 at 5:14 PM

You Lie! Rubio.

The only thing you regret about it is that it proved to many of the people that you previously had fooled, exactly where your true allegiances lie.

LegendHasIt on August 29, 2014 at 6:44 PM

Does no one have any comments on my previous post?
Chris1103 on August 29, 2014 at 1:05 PM

Maybe you should learn about this new thing called “Paragraphs”.

They make things much easier to read.

LegendHasIt on August 29, 2014 at 6:51 PM

especially among those who think Cruz might be unelectable for some reason.

Serious question: Other than lack of executive experience or birtherism, what are substantive arguments against Cruz’s electability?

I haven’t seen many that amount to more than “he’s crazy/extremist/unelectable/Tea Bagger/Satan incarnate because everyone says he is”…but everyone says he is because they say everyone says he is.

Harpazo on August 29, 2014 at 7:30 PM

Chris1103 on August 29, 2014 at 11:09 AM

Does no one have any comments on my previous post?

Chris1103 on August 29, 2014 at 1:05 PM

Just saw your maiden comment, Chris.

Most who read it (yeah, paragraphs help, chuckle) probably assumed your question was rhetorical (i.e., you’re not going wrong anywhere).

I’m no lawyer, but your points seem valid to me (almost every crime, even the 10 Commandments, can be cast as theft — so that’s a great point).

If anything, I suspect there are numerous other “civil” crimes being committed by these illegal aliens (meaning they’re inherently criminals) — not to mention the gross unfairness of bypassing the line in which legal immigrants are waiting.

Why would we want to allow people who have no respect for our laws to reside here? /rhetorical

ShainS on August 29, 2014 at 8:55 PM

Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no

Too late. You blew it big time. Sorry bro, you can’t be trusted. No more forever.

Buckshots on August 29, 2014 at 10:57 PM

Does no one have any comments on my previous post?

Chris1103 on August 29, 2014 at 1:05 PM

Your post has the theme of someone who is conflicted. But I doubt you struggle with turning yourself in after 10 years of living here. How should YOU be handled? Should you be deported? And what if you have raised children in this country in the last10 years- Should they be deported to a foreign country? Did you marry a US citizen?
You can see the complication of the problem. The 10-12 million illegal aliens living here are not going anywhere- and that’s the reality. There is not going to be a mass deportation.
So what should we do with you?

FlaMurph on August 30, 2014 at 12:28 AM

He thought he could sell ice cubes to Eskimos, and when it turned out he couldn’t he developed some regrets.

DFCtomm on August 30, 2014 at 8:45 PM

He doesn’t support it after he did? He said he still supports it but it’s not productive now?? What exactly does this mean?

That’s a pretty lame excuse if you ask me. If his gang of 8 bill had become law, are we to believe he would want to repeal it now since “it won’t work now”? Did he say he wanted an experation date on his proposed law? Nope, he never did.

Look, this is all well in good that he would vote no on it after he voted yes, but the fact is, he doesn’t get to revote it, he voted yes when it counted.

Dollayo on August 31, 2014 at 12:36 AM

I loathe a panderer. Especially a balding, dumb as a box of rocks panderer that Bush consultants write propaganda for the balding, dumb as a box of rocks panderer to deliver.

The drama queen should relocate to Hollyweird.

Screwbio is a dead man walking to many Floridians. He could find a cure for cancer and none of us would believe him.

Jayrae on September 1, 2014 at 12:40 PM

So what should we do with you?

FlaMurph on August 30, 2014 at 12:28 AM

Yes…complicated problem. However, as a legal principle, one does not ever reward illegal behaviour…ever. Otherwise, our laws mean nothing. For example, under any “reform” if we allow illegals to stay…then how is that getting to the back of the line behind those who are filling out paperwork and going through the process legally? Bottom line…you do not get to keep what you have stolen and your children do not and should not benefit from your illegal acts. Surely these people must have known that there would be a chance of getting caught and being deported.

I believe that there could be accomplished a mass deportation. One only need look to what we accomplished between December 8th 1941 and mid-august 1945. Our country needs to enforce the rule of law.

Chris1103 on September 1, 2014 at 6:34 PM

If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no

Yeah, well you can’t “unvote” senator. On issues of vital importance, you must get it right the first time; which, incidentally, is why I wouldn’t vote for you as POTUS.

LuscombeFlyer on September 2, 2014 at 1:13 PM