Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Sen. Rob Portman, Michael Caspino

posted at 2:59 pm on August 21, 2014 by Ed Morrissey

Today on The Ed Morrissey Show (4 pm ET), we have another great lineup for the news of the day!

• Duane “Generalissimo” Patterson brings us up to date on the week’s top stories and gives us a preview of tonight’s Hugh Hewitt show.
  • Senator Rob Portman (R-OH) discusses the threat from ISIS, his Senate resolution with Debbie Stabenow (D-MI) urging action, and the danger of returning jihadis to their Western countries of origin
  • Michael Caspino of Busch & Caspino represents the Archdiocese of Oklahoma City in their legal battle to get back a consecrated Eucharist host from Satanists planning a black Mass in September. Michael, who’s fighting pro bono for the archdiocese, analyzes the case and talks about what to expect next.

The Ed Morrissey Show and its dynamic chatroom can be seen on the permanent TEMS page. Be sure to join us, and don’t forget to keep up with the debate on my Facebook page, too!

Keep praying that Marizela Perez will be found, and peace brought to her family.

Bias-cover-2a

Comments

“And the GOPe goes on …”

PolAgnostic on August 21, 2014 at 3:03 PM

A little Ohio love on today’s show.

The Schaef on August 21, 2014 at 3:04 PM

No questions to Portman on his support of race baiting and voter fraud I’m sure.

NWConservative on August 21, 2014 at 3:37 PM

Ask Portman about his contribution to the Haley Barbour PAC….

d1carter on August 21, 2014 at 3:47 PM

NWConservative on August 21, 2014 at 3:37 PM

I wish Ed would strongly challenge his RINO guests. I bet more people would tune in.

bluegill on August 21, 2014 at 4:04 PM

bluegill on August 21, 2014 at 4:04 PM

Ha! Then there wouldn’t be any guests! How do you think Hugh Hewitt and Huckabee stay on the air?

NWConservative on August 21, 2014 at 4:11 PM

I’m sorry I missed it. Did anyone ask him how we’re to understand a change in his personal situation made him change his position on gay marriage? It deeply shook my faith in the integrity of his decision-making process.

LashRambo on August 21, 2014 at 4:58 PM