TEMS Tuesday: Salena Zito, Rand Simberg, Jon Ralston, Ray Sullivan; Update: Gov. Haley Barbour
posted at 2:51 pm on August 19, 2014 by Ed Morrissey
Today on The Ed Morrissey Show (4 pm ET), we have another great lineup for the news of the day! Andrew Malcolm won’t be available today, but we will catch up with Andrew soon …
- Salena Zito of the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review will give us the highlights of her interview with Senate candidate Monica Wehby, the demographic dilemma for Democrats, plus her take on the media coverage of the unrest in Ferguson, MO.
- Rand Simberg, author of Safe Is Not An Option and an adjunct scholar at the Competitive Enterprise Institute, discusses the implications of the Ukraine-Russia conflict on the American space program, and how we need to act now to restore our independence in it
- Gov. Rick Perry’s former chief of staff Ray Sullivan will bring us up to date on the indictment brought by Travis County for threatening a veto on a budget item.
- Jon Ralston of Ralston Reports discusses the UNLV-Hillary Clinton contract, and other developments in Nevada politics!
- Update: We’ll also speak with Gov. Haley Barbour about the Perry indictment, so be sure to tune in!