Under pressure from Romney insiders, “Draft Mitt” group cancels national launch

posted at 6:41 pm on August 4, 2014 by Allahpundit

Good news for conservatives, terrible news for content-hungry bloggers who can’t resist trolling their readers with half-baked teases about Romney III. I mean, just look at this graphic from the “Draft Mitt” website. Catnip:

dm

And now, instead of taking that national, the organizer’s going to stand down. Damn, I say. Damn.

A national launch for the Utah-based effort to draft Mitt Romney into running a third time for president in 2016 has been called off amid concerns from insiders from the former GOP candidate’s campaign that it could hurt other Republicans seeking office…

[DraftMitt.org founder James] Evans, who has talked with [Romney advisor Spencer] Zwick and others he declined to name about the Draft Mitt movement, said he has decided not to go forward with the national launch planned later this month in South Carolina, an early presidential primary state…

“Mitt is not supporting this. None of us are asking people to do this,” said Zwick, who founded Solamere Capital, a Boston-based private equity firm, with Romney’s eldest son, Tagg…

“There are people all over the country trying to push him into running,” Zwick said. “I’ve heard of 20 of these things….People should take him at his word, he’s not running.”

Yet. He’s not running yet. That’s why Team Romney’s so eager to stamp out a “Draft Mitt” movement now, right? As one analyst quoted in the story notes, if his barnstorming for Republican Senate candidates is seen as an attempt to promote himself for another presidential run, it could backfire. Instead of building warn feelings among Republicans towards the elder statesman who’s trying to help Team GOP oust Harry Reid, it’ll ignite a new round of “anybody but Romney” panic among the grassroots. Plus, all available evidence suggests Romney really doesn’t want to run again. Team Mitt’s going to need to persuade him, and like I said this morning, part of that persuasion may involve reassuring him that this next, last campaign will be shorter than the other two. If the “Draft Mitt” movement gets traction, it’ll put pressure on him too early in the cycle and the headaches from that pressure may scare him off. Better for his fans to keep things low-key and let his inner circle quietly go to work on him. In fact, I’m struck by how cooperative Evans is being in canceling the launch after talking to Romney’s consiglieres. A Romney fan who was convinced that Mitt was determined not to run would have every reason to ignore his advisors’ wishes and try to force Romney into the race by building public demand. Instead, Evans is willing to bow to their request. Is that because he’s a loyal soldier for the GOP and worried about creating a distraction during the midterm campaign, or did Zwick and others assure him that Romney might run if he’s able to maneuver the way he likes over the next year, without external pressures? Hmmmmmm.

Dude, I’m talking myself into believing this. But don’t take my word for it.

Comments

I’ll just say this and be done with it, Romney is NO Reagan, and never will be.

Those that equate the two, are f’ing morons.

Meople on August 4, 2014 at 6:45 PM

Wasn`t Reagan`s “Run in `68″ more or less a trial balloon-let? So it`s a bit of a stretch. Mitt may be a good man but if he runs the base stays home and we lose……. Again.

ThePrez on August 4, 2014 at 6:45 PM

He probably loves hearing people say he was right about so much (human and all), but I never saw any great raving need to put himself and his family through Hell again.

formwiz on August 4, 2014 at 6:45 PM

Mittens is too busy fighting conservatives on behalf of the chamber of commerce and Mitch the turtle right now. He has plenty of time after the midterms to put together a halfhearted, losing campaign.

Exninja on August 4, 2014 at 6:46 PM

I’m reminded of another president:

Well, I have obviously made a decision to make sure the economy GOP doesn’t collapse. I’ve abandoned free market conservative principles to save the free market GOP system. I think when people review what’s taken place in the last six months, uh, and put it all in one, in one, (sigh), you know, in one package, they’re realize how significantly we have moved.

rogerb on August 4, 2014 at 6:46 PM

Great, because I’m afraid it is necessary to be blunt so we don’t somehow get stuck with this “severe conservative” again.

Here’s my comment from the previous thread:

we should have expected that Romney would flip on amnesty: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/05/30/Mitt-Romney-Not-Healthy-Congress-Hasn-t-Passed-Amnesty

In 2002 Romney called himself a “non-partisan” and a “progressive.” In a GHWB “read my lips” sort of way Romney passionately and repeatedly claimed to be solidly pro-choice. Then he instituted Romneycare. He hired the radical leftist John Holdren (O’s current Science Czar) as his “Climate Change” Adviser. He signed an assault weapons ban. He came out FOR gays in the military. In 2005 Romney was for amnesty. Then he ran for the R nomination and all that changed. But now.. the liberal “independent” is back. On all those issues expect Romney to move left if elected. Romney is as trustworthy as a pathological liar. Not good.

anotherJoe on August 4, 2014 at 6:46 PM

Instead of building warn feelings among Republicans

Warn feelings?

Stoic Patriot on August 4, 2014 at 6:48 PM

I actually believe him. After 2012, the task of running this country has to look like asking a Bain manager to resurrect CompuServe.

crrr6 on August 4, 2014 at 6:49 PM

Bluegills should be all over this.

cozmo on August 4, 2014 at 6:50 PM

QUIT MITT!

Cicero43 on August 4, 2014 at 6:50 PM

Also:

Michelle Malkin Blasts ‘Double-Talking Weasel’ Lamar Alexander

Now on Breitbart: http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/08/04/Malkin-Blasts-Double-Talking-Weasel-Lamar-Alexander

anotherJoe on August 4, 2014 at 6:51 PM

Reagan ≠ Romney

Not on Reagan’s worst day.

portlandon on August 4, 2014 at 6:54 PM

“There are people all over the country trying to push him into running,” Zwick said. “I’ve heard of 20 of these things people…”

Probably more like it.

ddrintn on August 4, 2014 at 6:54 PM

Romney 2012: Severely Conservative

Romney 2014: Severed Conservative

portlandon on August 4, 2014 at 6:55 PM

Two Mitt threads in one day?

cat_owner on August 4, 2014 at 6:56 PM

Draft beer, not Mitt.

Flange on August 4, 2014 at 6:57 PM

OFF TOPIC….

Assume the crash positions.

VANCOUVER, British Columbia, July 21, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corporation (TKMR) (TKM.TO), a leading developer of RNA interference (RNAi) therapeutics, today announced an update on the TKM-Ebola Phase I clinical hold. The Company has received the clinical hold letter from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and is preparing a Complete Response to the Agency. The Company anticipates this matter will be resolved by Q4, 2014.

Tekmira’s other clinical development programs are unaffected by the TKM-Ebola clinical hold and all remain on track. The key milestones for these programs in the second half of 2014 are:

Presentation of TKM-HBV Pre-Clinical data
Filing IND (or equivalent) for TKM-HBV
Interim Phase IIa TKM-PLK1 data
Nomination of the next product development candidate
The clinical hold letter confirms that the FDA is seeking data to elucidate the mechanism of potential cytokine release and a modification to the protocol for the multiple ascending dose portion of the trial to ensure the safety of healthy volunteers.

Oil Can on August 4, 2014 at 6:57 PM

Somewhere v7 sobs into his chardonnay …

M240H on August 4, 2014 at 6:59 PM

This whole Mitt thing is so stupid.

gophergirl on August 4, 2014 at 7:00 PM

I reluctantly voted for him last time, even though he is the grandfather of obamacare, only because he was against amnesty.

now hes pro amnesty.

absolutely no reason to vote for him, and I will not.

Garyinaz66 on August 4, 2014 at 7:01 PM

“Mitt is not supporting this. None of us are asking people to do this,”

Good, I respect him for getting that out in the open, he has spoken sp let’s begin to focus on real candidates..and I sure as he!! don’t mean clowns like Christy or Rubio..

celt on August 4, 2014 at 7:01 PM

Two Mitt threads in one day?

cat_owner on August 4, 2014 at 6:56 PM

Exactly.

Note to HA and all other Romney pushers: IF Romney were to be given the GOP nomination, the harder you push Romney onto me, the less inclined I am to resist voting for whomever his OPPONENT is.

Meople on August 4, 2014 at 7:01 PM

Suck it Mittbots. Mittness is not the won you’re looking for.

I. Will. Never again. Consider. Him. Worthy. Of anything but governor of MA or CA, take your pick.

AH_C on August 4, 2014 at 7:05 PM

Michelle Malkin Blasts ‘Double-Talking Weasel’ Lamar Alexander

I should have added that there’s a video at the link with a long radio conversationn between Malkin & Laura Ingraham. Malkin goes off on Lamar not only for amnesty, but also Common Care, and more.

It seems like a tangible energy is building, with Malkin and Ingraham totally on board for Carr. Plus Levin. Palin. There’s a good chance to win on Thursday, with the amnesty issue building to a crescendo, especially if we start making more noise: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/07/14/Poll-Joe-Carr-Jumps-Sixteen-Points-In-Fight-Against-Lamar-Alexander

anotherJoe on August 4, 2014 at 7:05 PM

Romney has a 1 Win 4 loss record in politics.

He has a 20% success rate.

He’s damaged goods.

portlandon on August 4, 2014 at 7:06 PM

I believe Romney’s time has come and gone. The electorate is more radicalized than ever, and his effete, gentlemanly approach to campaigning would be another loser. Too bad. I believe he would have been a great President.

vnvet on August 4, 2014 at 7:07 PM

Meople on August 4, 2014 at 7:01 PM

Must be a slow news day or something.

cat_owner on August 4, 2014 at 7:08 PM

No offense to the anti-Romney brigade…but I consider myself a reasonable follower of politics: has Romney himself ever expressed interest in a 3rd bite at the apple?

The last time, IIRC the “Run, Mitt, Run!” chant was made after 2012, he pretty much nixed the idea.

BlaxPac on August 4, 2014 at 7:09 PM

Bwahahaha! This is silly talk. If you saw the documentary Mitt…..you would know he didn’t even want to run the second time. Now way is he running a third time. Good man…….but NO!

Rubio 2016!!!! :-)

terryannonline on August 4, 2014 at 7:09 PM

LOL, another Hot Gas 300+ post thread shot to hell…

Del Dolemonte on August 4, 2014 at 7:09 PM

I think you guys wanting an ultra conservative R presidential candidate are dreaming.

Way too many people have been indoctrinated by the Publik Skools and can no longer think for themselves, will automatically believe the inevitable MSM lies and gross distortions about anyone with a other than milquetoast, middle of the road history.

So sad, THIS is my country?
I don’t even fly the flag anymore.

Tard on August 4, 2014 at 7:10 PM

The GOP to turn into the party of Adlai Stevenson.

RickB on August 4, 2014 at 7:11 PM

Romney won’t run until a real Conservative does. That is when the GOP establishment gets busy, not when 0bama opens the borders, abandons Americans in Benghazi, pushes through DemocratCare, runs guns to our enemies, …

DannoJyd on August 4, 2014 at 7:12 PM

I don’t even fly the flag anymore.

Tard on August 4, 2014 at 7:10 PM

Sounds like you actually fly the White flag.

portlandon on August 4, 2014 at 7:12 PM

TX-96 on August 4, 2014 at 7:15 PM

Tard FairWeatherPatriot on August 4, 2014 at 7:10 PM

The Flag represents the idea of America, it`s values, what it`s supposed to stand for. It has nothing to do with which man/woman runs for any given office.

ThePrez on August 4, 2014 at 7:16 PM

“There are people all over the country trying to push him into running,”

Yep, and they are almost all Democrats. Go figure.

Johnnyreb on August 4, 2014 at 7:16 PM

To the Draft Mitt people – When the first I hear for support of a campaign is from the NRA, I know the campaign is in trouble.

Mitt Romney could not figure out how to run a door-to-door campaign.

I am a great believer in the works of John Moses Browning.

Running a political campaign is not firearms engineering nor rocket science, and a Mormon who can’t run a ground game deserves to lose.

NOTE: John McCain not only had no plan for a ground game but scotched the part of his ticket that WANTED to run a ground game.

Without a ground game you lose to the air game of the MFM.

I suggest that since Mitt Romney has shown no evidence of learning these little pieces of political strategy and has not the mind of John Moses Browning that you take your marbles and go home. I don’t care if you go away sad, go away mad or just go away stomping your little footsies: JUST GO HOME.

ajacksonian on August 4, 2014 at 7:17 PM

… JUST GO HOME.

ajacksonian on August 4, 2014 at 7:17 PM

anotherJoe on August 4, 2014 at 7:20 PM

no worries, plasticromney will change his mind.

dmacleo on August 4, 2014 at 7:22 PM

Romney is not running. He has gotten the Draft Mitt thing to shut down. And he doesnt want to take away from other candidates. Why bash him for doing the right thing? Now here’s hoping President Perry appoints Mitt Secretary of State.

Jack_Burton on August 4, 2014 at 7:23 PM

“How To Frame The Reluctant Candidate In The Age Of Relentless Ambition Using Other People’s Money.”

thatsafactjack on August 4, 2014 at 7:25 PM

Rubio 2016!!!! :-) terryannonline on August 4, 2014 at 7:09 PM

Why? Because he’s hispanic and you think he’s cute?

wolly4321 on August 4, 2014 at 7:42 PM

I’ll just say this and be done with it, Romney is NO Reagan, and never will be.

Those that equate the two, are f’ing morons.

Meople on August 4, 2014 at 6:45 PM

Hell, he is even on record having said as much.

“I mentioned nothing about politics or your position at all,” Romney said. “I talked about what I’d do to help strengthen families, and you talked about Reagan-Bush. Look, I was an independent during the time of Reagan-Bush. I’m not trying to return to Reagan-Bush.”

astonerii on August 4, 2014 at 7:47 PM

Put Cruz or Rand on the ticket and I’m sold.

Corporal Tunnel on August 4, 2014 at 7:52 PM

Corporal Tunnel on August 4, 2014 at 7:52 PM

All in for the amnesty with Rand eh? I do not see how anyone can support rand, amnesty effectively will destroy conservatism as a viable political ideology for the remainder of this nation’s existence.

astonerii on August 4, 2014 at 7:56 PM

Somewhere v7 sobs into his chardonnay …
M240H on August 4, 2014 at 6:59 PM

Not without the assistance of Dire Straits.

Brock Robamney on August 4, 2014 at 7:59 PM

astonerii on August 4, 2014 at 7:56 PM

I expect Rand to go all out with his support for Gullible Warming next

Brock Robamney on August 4, 2014 at 8:00 PM

Jack_Burton on August 4, 2014 at 7:23 PM

I would vote for Romney before I would vote for Perry. And I ain’t voting for Romney

Brock Robamney on August 4, 2014 at 8:03 PM

I’m pretty sure Romney would lose again if he ran in ’16.

Can’t guarantee I’d be able to hold my nose and pull the lever for a GOPe yet again. The third time is NOT a charm.

I do not want shrillary cankles in the white house. Stay home, Mitt.

Diluculo on August 4, 2014 at 8:03 PM

Two-time loser Mitt, what a shame. He could have been a three-time loser.

Axion on August 4, 2014 at 8:03 PM

The GOP to turn into the party of Adlai Stevenson.
RickB on August 4, 2014 at 7:11 PM

More like the party of FDR

Brock Robamney on August 4, 2014 at 8:04 PM

NO. MORE. MITT.

Pork-Chop on August 4, 2014 at 8:12 PM

Loser.

Establishment desperation.

K. Hobbit on August 4, 2014 at 8:14 PM

It is really sad what they will go through to push another establishment loser.

conservativeBC on August 4, 2014 at 8:19 PM

Reagan ≠ Romney

Not on Reagan’s worst day.

portlandon on August 4, 2014 at 6:54 PM

The afternoon of March 30, 1981 and on into the evening.

I would rather have had Romney than Alexander Haig or G.H.W. Bush …

nah, not really – Reagan was able to joke with the doctors and nurses.

PolAgnostic on August 4, 2014 at 8:25 PM

Why? Because he’s hispanic and you think he’s cute?

wolly4321 on August 4, 2014 at 7:42 PM

Gross.

terryannonline on August 4, 2014 at 8:33 PM

Even when he spells it out….

V7_Sport on August 4, 2014 at 8:36 PM

Well, at a minimum, all you Quixotes out there still have Mike Huckabee available.

FlaMurph on August 4, 2014 at 8:36 PM

Stay away, Mitt. Go home. Stay home. Hug the grandbabies.

joecollins on August 4, 2014 at 8:38 PM

Hell, he is even on record having said as much.

astonerii on August 4, 2014 at 7:47 PM

Ah yes, nice find.

Meople on August 4, 2014 at 8:49 PM

now hes pro amnesty.

absolutely no reason to vote for him, and I will not.

Garyinaz66 on August 4, 2014 at 7:01 PM

Mitt was anti-amnesty when he ran in ’08, but flipped to pro-amnesty immediately after he didn’t get the nomination, the when he ran in ’12, I’m not sure but I think he flipped back to anti-amnesty, but now that he isn’t running he flipped yet again to pro-amnesty. Methinks there is a pattern here, (heh), that when he wants people to vote for him he pretends to oppose amnesty, but the rest of the time he serves his crony masters/partners well and is no different than any other crony politician like Eric Cantor, Boehner and McConnell, Reid, Pelosi and the rest.

FloatingRock on August 4, 2014 at 8:53 PM

Team Orca for the win

workingclass artist on August 4, 2014 at 9:14 PM

FloatingRock on August 4, 2014 at 8:53 PM

Yep!

workingclass artist on August 4, 2014 at 9:15 PM

M240H on August 4, 2014 at 6:59 PM

Don’t worry, there will be more democrats for you to vote for.

V7_Sport on August 4, 2014 at 9:22 PM

Don’t worry, there will be more democrats(R) for you to vote for.

V7_Sport on August 4, 2014 at 9:22 PM

More realistic

astonerii on August 4, 2014 at 9:34 PM

Romney is running.

I’m not a big fan, but Allah posed a good question last week. If it came down to Bush, Christie, or Romney, I’ll take Romney.

I’d prefer Perry or Cruz, though.

DRayRaven on August 4, 2014 at 9:43 PM

Click here if you want to see how totally predictable ALLAHPUNDIT (AKA Ed Morrissey)really is.It is really sad what they will go through to push another establishment loser.
conservativeBC on August 4, 2014 at 8:19 PM

Snort. That was dead on.

Is there a time machine involved in predicting when and where rinos rut? ;)

Thanks.

AH_C on August 4, 2014 at 9:43 PM

Romney is running.

I’d prefer Perry or Cruz, though.

DRayRaven on August 4, 2014 at 9:43 PM

My guess is that if Bush or Christie are doing well in the polls Romney will stay out and let them win. Why work to spoil the team’s(D) chances. If on the other hand, they are flaming out, he will join late in the game to prevent any conservative from either winning or to damage them as much as possible so they have less of a chance in the general. He is a progressive, his views are progressive, thus his goals are progressive.

astonerii on August 4, 2014 at 9:47 PM

Tough day Big A. Dreams of self writing posts destroyed forever. I feel your pain. I FEEL YOUR PAIN!

flackcatcher on August 4, 2014 at 9:54 PM

Don’t worry, there will be more democrats(R) for you to vote for.

V7_Sport on August 4, 2014 at 9:22 PM

More realistic

astonerii on August 4, 2014 at 9:34 PM

“Realistic” he says.

There were at least three other times we had smaller discussions. Maybe you should get a notepad and write this down. If the Republican nominee is Romney, then astonerii and his extended family will be voting for Obama.
astonerii on February 6, 2012 at 11:54 AM

I vote Obama if the only other choice on the ballot is Romney.
astonerii on October 9, 2011 at 8:46 PM

Me, I will convince my 28 member extended family to vote Obama [...]
You can b!tch and moan all you want about how unfair it is….
astonerii on January 27, 2012 at 6:09 PM

I will vote. It will not be for Willard Mitt Romney. If you cannot live with another 4 years of Obama, pity to you for being such a pathetically weak person.
astonerii on March 21, 2012 at 11:22 PM

I will actively vote against Romney, I will vote for the conservative in the Senate and House. […] I will not go third party, I will go for the throat and vote direct for Obama.
[...] Vote for Obama, vote for the conservative for congress. Got it.
astonerii on February 1, 2012 at 11:26 AM

I would vote Obama just to shut people like you up.
astonerii on November 29, 2011 at 8:20 PM

I see Romney as a bigger long term threat to the nation than Obama.
astonerii on April 5, 2012 at 7:09 PM

I will vote Obama
astonerii on April 18, 2011 at 12:29 PM

I vote Obama if Romney is on the ticket. I will not go so far as to send a donation or put a sticker on my bumper, I never put stickers on my bumper, but I will vote.
astonerii on July 17, 2011 at 5:42 PM

I can vote for Obama. This gives the most value. I am young enough to fight in a civil war today and a decade or so more, thus if I vote Obama, and he can bring the collapse of the American dollar and our economy faster than the R, my vote for him gives me value.
astonerii on June 17, 2011 at 8:47 PM

And….

My argument that the United States of America would finally fail around 2022 do to fiscal limitation seems to have been very conservative. We may not get to 2016 without some kind of breakdown.
The sooner the better I say.
astonerii on July 25, 2014 at 12:55 PM

You don’t know what “real” is.

V7_Sport on August 4, 2014 at 10:21 PM

Why waste all that collective regret the electorate is feeling now that Bozo has checked out? The way we elect presidents these days, Mitt would probably win… his turn, or hers?

MT on August 4, 2014 at 10:26 PM

Nah, it is not much of a trick predicting what these jokers are going to do. It is pretty sad.

I doubt that anyone would read them if they weren’t being propped up with ads. Makes you wonder who is funding them? Some on the content has a Karl Rove stench to it.

Snort. That was dead on.

Is there a time machine involved in predicting when and where rinos rut? ;)

Thanks.

AH_C on August

conservativeBC on August 4, 2014 at 10:29 PM

You don’t know what “real” is.

V7_Sport on August 4, 2014 at 10:21 PM

Considering the fact that every person you want people to vote for is effectively Democrat (R), you got no room to complain about me.

I voted for Romney. The last time I vote for Democrat (D).

Show me the results of voting for Republicans to stop the destruction of this nation. We cannot even hold the attorney general to account for malfeasance. We cannot even hold the IRS accountable for malfeasance. We cannot even hold the EPA accountable for malfeasance.

Your perpetual harping to put anyone with an (R) after their name has accomplished what it was meant to accomplish, a second regressive party and no factual opposition to the regressive lurch of this nation.

Guess there were enough suckers after all. I guess I must have been one of them. Well, not going to work on me again.

astonerii on August 4, 2014 at 10:33 PM

Considering you already repudiated the guy you were pushing for (Gingrich) as effectively a democrat (amnesty) there is obviously no one in the GOP or anywhere else is good enough not to lose to Obama.

I voted for Romney.

So what do I believe? The few posts that say you did or the literally hundreds that implore everyone to lose to the democrats? Either you are a clown or a Moby. Which do you prefer?

Since the democrats lost the house Obama hasn’t been able to pass ANY major legislation. That’s all. No cap and trade, no gun registration, assault weapons bans or the like, no lawful amnesty. That’s all. But you knew that because I’ve answered that question for you before.

We cannot even hold the IRS accountable for malfeasance.

Working on it.

. We cannot even hold the EPA accountable for malfeasance.

Harry Reid has blocked action on the EPA in the senate, you know, the guy you want to keep as majority leader.

Your perpetual harping to put anyone with an (R) after their name

Thanks for the strawman, again. Your perpetual harping to lose elections to gain power has brought us outright disaster and threatened the very existence of the country.

I guess I must have been one of them. Well, not going to work on me again.

Sure, because electing Elizabeth Warren or the like ought to really steady up the GOP or something. You are a joke at this point and the things you have posted show not only a lack of regard for the United States, but that you actually are working for it’s collapse and cheering it on.

astonerii on June 17, 2011 at 8:47 PM

The sooner the better I say.

astonerii on July 25, 2014 at 12:55 PM

EAT UP.

V7_Sport on August 5, 2014 at 12:34 AM

We need Mitt.

Allahpundit, the vocal minority against him do not represent all your readers.

Perspicacious on August 5, 2014 at 1:24 AM

vocal minority’s @ss… There was a collective “not mitt” roar across the country.

The rinos did a good job of spitting the vote, but romney supporters were few and far between…

conservativeBC on August 5, 2014 at 5:43 AM

FlaMurph on August 4, 2014 at 8:36 PM

Huckabee loves him some Common Core and Amnesty, even Amnesty for Murderers

Brock Robamney on August 5, 2014 at 6:00 AM

astonerii on August 4, 2014 at 10:33 PM

+1. There are some trolls here who think politics is like a sport. It all depends on the number of wins, and not what the candidate stands for. Growing Defecit? No problem. Ayatollah Ebola violating the Constitution? No problem. Amnesty and Common Core? No problem because our side won.

Brock Robamney on August 5, 2014 at 6:06 AM

I take Mitt at his word, if you can do that with a politician. He said he’s out of politics. Let’s hope he means it.

Kissmygrits on August 5, 2014 at 9:06 AM

Brock Robamney on August 5, 2014 at 6:06 AM

Said the other Obama pimping Moby… Thanks for ANOTHER sstrawman.

V7_Sport on August 5, 2014 at 1:01 PM