The Ed Morrissey Show will be pre-empted all week as I guest host for Hugh Hewitt on the Salem Radio Network, from Hugh’s studio in Southern California. My main mission this week will be covering the Pittsburgh Steelers’ training camp in anticipation of their march to their seventh Super Bowl title, but we’ll try squeezing in a little current affairs and politics topics as well. We have another great line-up for today:
- The incomparable Mark Steyn on Bill Clinton’s decision to take a pass on bin Laden, and more
- The Daily Beast’s Josh Rogin on CIA admissions of spying on the Senate [update]
- The Free Beacon’s Adam Kredo on how the Clinton camp is pressing the media to ignore Daniel Halper’s book Clinton Inc
- Katie Pavlich on court order demanding Justice turn over Fast & Furious documents under subpoena to Congress [update — update again: tomorrow]
- Kurt Schlichter, author of Conservative Insurgency, joins me in studio for hours 2 and 3 to discuss his new novel, and all of the latest stories of the day!
Plus your calls at 800-520-1234! Be sure to join the Hughniverse to watch the show live on streaming video, or tune in to your local Salem affiliate to hear it in the air, starting at 6 ET. And you’ll want to have the Hughniverse membership for tomorrow, when Adam Baldwin, star of the hit new TNT series The Last Ship, joins me in studio!