Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t?

posted at 10:01 pm on July 22, 2014 by Guy Benson

I now present to you my Twitter exchange with progressive pundit Sally Kohn,* sans commentary:

Her rebuttal, as of this writing? Crickets.  Maybe she’ll eventually enlighten us with additional insights into the moral pillars of her faith.  And maybe those who read the above conversation will consider the state of Ms. Kohn’s moral compass when judging her counsel on other matters.

*Disclosure: I’ve met Sally on a number of occasions and have found her to be funny and delightful.  She’s dead wrong about virtually everything, though, and this level of sophistic “analysis” belies a disappointing intellectual shallowness that I struggle to reconcile with her in-person charm.  Oh well.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

Human shields…

vs..

Iron Dome…

One is humane..

The other isn’t….

Liberal flucks…

Electrongod on July 22, 2014 at 10:03 PM

Sally’s favorite song is “A Boy Named Sue”

Doc Holliday on July 22, 2014 at 10:03 PM

.@guypbenson and drawing distinctions between “good” violence vs “bad” violence is morally righteous!!??? Not according to my faith…

Attackers are victims of self-defense.

Axe on July 22, 2014 at 10:05 PM

Fake friendship..

Nothing funny about siding with barbarians..

Electrongod on July 22, 2014 at 10:05 PM

Translation: she gets paid because of the ghey factor and not for the intelligence factor.

Mark Boabaca on July 22, 2014 at 10:05 PM

Serial killers kill people. Cops kill people. What’s the difference?///

BDavis on July 22, 2014 at 10:05 PM

{{headdesk}}

myiq2xu on July 22, 2014 at 10:05 PM

You couldn’t smack the stupid out of that with a baseball bat.

novaculus on July 22, 2014 at 10:06 PM

This Twitter exchange shows two pictures of men.

ToddPA on July 22, 2014 at 10:06 PM

“There is no moral difference between the arsonist and the firefighter.”

Sincerely,

– The Left

ShainS on July 22, 2014 at 10:08 PM

What does one have to do with the other? Honestly asking, because I frequently encounter people who equate politeness with manners, charm with intellect and authority with power. The urge to conflate ideas which produce similar mannerisms seems to be very common.

Fenris on July 22, 2014 at 10:09 PM

What time is it? Israeli Double Standards Time, of course.

JimK on July 22, 2014 at 10:09 PM

I cannot unsee Pinhead progtard Rachel Maddox wannabe.
Thanks guy.

FlaMurph on July 22, 2014 at 10:09 PM

Sally Kohn (@sallykohn) July 22, 2014

What in the blessed HANG “faith” would that be ?

listens2glenn on July 22, 2014 at 10:10 PM

How can anyone condone a woman using violent means to repeal a rapist?

- Sally Kohn.

climbnjump on July 22, 2014 at 10:10 PM

As the new expression goes she is a Jew hating Jew because she is a LIBERAL FIRST! Thank you Rush.

tim c on July 22, 2014 at 10:11 PM

Maybe repel instead…

climbnjump on July 22, 2014 at 10:11 PM

Nope, sorry Guy, I don’t CARE if Sally Kohn is a delightful lady. If she is a part of the unofficial Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact between the International Left and the Islamic Fascist movement, she is your enemy and mine.

Posing a false moral equivalency between a democratic state such as Israel that is trying to defend itself and a gang of eliminationist Arab Nazis is a cute rhetorical trick, but under no circumstances should one call it an honest attempt at debate.

victor82 on July 22, 2014 at 10:12 PM

*Disclosure: I’ve met Sally on a number of occasions and have found her to be funny and delightful. She’s dead wrong about virtually everything, though, and this level of sophistic “analysis” belies a disappointing intellectual shallowness that I struggle to reconcile with her in-person charm. Oh well.

I’ve NEVER met a shallow person who was in ANY way charming …

… nor do I think I am alone in that respect. How do you find someone shallow as anything other than BORING?

Would you also explain your use of the term sophistic “analysis” as either being philosophical or fallacious in nature?

Congratulations, Guy! You are the first person I’ve come across whose post is far less easy to understand than their Tweets.

PolAgnostic on July 22, 2014 at 10:12 PM

From the “Madeleine Albright: Hamas putting civilians in line of fire hurts Israel’s ‘moral authority’” thread.

Israel is using weapons to protect her citizens.

The palestinian terrorists are using their own people to protect their weapons.

Israel has the ‘moral authority’ to defend herself – period – and no amount of blathering from anti-Israel nuts like Albright, Kerry, obama, obama’s state-run media, et al, is going to change that

Pork-Chop on July 22, 2014 at 4:52 PM

listens2glenn on July 22, 2014 at 10:14 PM

Please stop posting her picture…

WTNY on July 22, 2014 at 10:14 PM

I don’t trust Guy after his disclosure/

J.B. Say on July 22, 2014 at 10:15 PM

Well, GB, your charm meter is far more expansive than mine. Then again, mine has a two-dimensional aspect to it, the other factor being “shallowness.” The more shallow, the less charm, if you get my drift.

TXUS on July 22, 2014 at 10:16 PM

That final tweet was violent, it blew Kohn’s doors off; love the lack of a retort when she previously thought, “AHA! Got you now!”

Bishop on July 22, 2014 at 10:16 PM

Pushing old women into traffic … pushing old women out of traffic … it’s all just pushing old women around.

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on July 22, 2014 at 10:16 PM

Sally Kohn (@sallykohn) July 22, 2014

Attackers are victims of self-defense.

Axe on July 22, 2014 at 10:05 PM

Damn ….. wish I’da’ thought of that.

Well put.

listens2glenn on July 22, 2014 at 10:17 PM

KO

gxbhkt on July 22, 2014 at 10:17 PM

Good grief! Get hold of yourself, Guy!

Kensington on July 22, 2014 at 10:18 PM

At one time I got really tired of watching all the pro Israel Jewish films on TV, etc. I figured people knew what had happened to Jews in WWII among other things and it was over kill.

Obviously I was dead wrong. I can’t believe these anti Jewish nuts popping up world wide. Europe is really out of control. I don’t see how anyone can be so stupid.

CW20 on July 22, 2014 at 10:19 PM

When you read such statements from flaming liberals then you must just assume that there is no rebuttal. Their original statement is so absurd that to dignify it with logic is silly. To even engage them on their level is to lose. Think of their logic on the border crisis. They will not address the long term costs to our nation or to the security of it but they will immediately ask you how you can allow “Innocent” children to suffer and be deported to their possible deaths. There is no way to talk directly to them on any issue that they are allowed to emotionalize. Think how simple the word retaliation is. When someone tries to kill you and your family you retaliate. If you end up using more force than they did then according to liberals you are just as guilty as the perpetrator.

inspectorudy on July 22, 2014 at 10:19 PM

Sometimes people look like they think, and this is definitely one of those. She looks and sounds like an absolute moron.

Another one is Rachel Madcow, or is that a diseases?

Nat George on July 22, 2014 at 10:19 PM

That’s a man baby!

celt on July 22, 2014 at 10:19 PM

Some lesbians are pretty enough and smart enough, you’d like a chance to maybe turn them.

This one, no effing way. She’s in Rosie territory, for sure.

TXUS on July 22, 2014 at 10:21 PM

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on July 22, 2014 at 10:16 PM

I thought of that Buckleyism as well, well done.

thebrokenrattle on July 22, 2014 at 10:21 PM

How can anyone condone a woman using violent means to repeal a rapist?

- Sally Kohn.

climbnjump on July 22, 2014 at 10:10 PM

Maybe repel instead…

climbnjump on July 22, 2014 at 10:11 PM

Enough violence would result in repeal.

backwoods conservative on July 22, 2014 at 10:22 PM

Israel has MLRS systems, I wonder what Kohn would say if they started launching them indiscriminately against PAL cities.

Bishop on July 22, 2014 at 10:22 PM

Really? So the ‘violence’ of, say, fighting off a rapist is morally indiscernible from the rapist’s actions?

Her rebuttal, as of this writing? Crickets.

Guy … Guy … Guy ….

Sally is incoherent with rage and disappointment and unable to respond to your vicious calumny … yet.

She thought you were enlightened enough to be fully up to speed on the rape culture pandemic in colleges and universities.

Not to mention that “enlightened” women do NOT fight off their rapists!

They just wait a few days to see whether having sex with a guy is considered a positive or a negative by their feminist collective …

… before deciding to file or not to file a rape accusation with the college administration.

Don’t worry, Guy – Sally will be getting back to you with a rape accusation disemboweling Tweet any second now.

PolAgnostic on July 22, 2014 at 10:23 PM

I would expect such sophistry from a liberal who doesn’t believe in Americans’ right to self-defense either. As for Guy’s fascination with Sally Kohn, I could recommend a good surgeon to get his head out of his ass.

See guy? That’s how you sound smart. ;)

gryphon202 on July 22, 2014 at 10:25 PM

That is beyond irrelevant. Why would you even bring this up. I’m sure Hitler was funny adn delightful lots of the time, too. He probably even cracked jokes as he was planning the Jewish extermination.

Sally Cohn is an idiot and an ugly moron. I find nothing delightful, which squares with the way she thinks about herself, since her self-hate is so obvious and all-encompassing. She knows that she’s a lowlife POS and she wants to bring everything familiar down so that the world around her can be as ugly and pain-filled as her demented self.

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on July 22, 2014 at 10:25 PM

Bishop on July 22, 2014 at 10:22 PM

She’d cry “RAPE!!!”, of course.

TXUS on July 22, 2014 at 10:25 PM

Any logic based on feelings will never stand. That’s where liberals loose their arguments

Wood Dragon on July 22, 2014 at 10:25 PM

And maybe those who read the above conversation will consider the state of Ms. Kohn’s moral compass when judging her counsel on other matters.

Ms Kohn’s moral compass is either broken or nonexistent, Guy…

Newtie and the Beauty on July 22, 2014 at 10:25 PM

.@sallykohn Really? So the ‘violence’ of, say, fighting off a rapist is morally indiscernable from the rapist’s actions?

— Guy Benson (@guypbenson) July 22, 2014

You know, the problem with holding the moral high ground (or at least the modern concept of it) is that you always restrict yourself from actually solving anything. This is particularly true when dealing with a group like Hamas that uses civilians as a weapon of war. They constantly attack and harass until there target gives in. To attack such groups the target must attack civilians.

It never ends.

Sooner or later they will eventually win that conflict unless their target is willing to go medieval.

sharrukin on July 22, 2014 at 10:25 PM

Sally Kohn

…a true blonde bimbo…who died her hair dark?

JugEarsButtHurt on July 22, 2014 at 10:26 PM

I thought of that Buckleyism as well, well done.

thebrokenrattle on July 22, 2014 at 10:21 PM

I didn’t know where it was from. I should have quoted it and cited Buckley. Thanks.

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on July 22, 2014 at 10:27 PM

I’m thinking those Jews of the Warsaw Ghetto who finally resisted the Germans should have knocked it off, what right did they have to react with violence against a regime trying to exterminate every Jew in Europe?

Bishop on July 22, 2014 at 10:27 PM

Wait, she’s got a birth canal. She must be right! You sexist pigs will never understand it because, you’re, uh, sexist pigs.

Rix on July 22, 2014 at 10:27 PM

The Stupid is strong with this one …..

BD57 on July 22, 2014 at 10:27 PM

CW20 on July 22, 2014 at 10:19 PM

The Kneepad Media will never bother to inform you that the rise of anti-Semitism in Europe in the last 20 years directly correlates to the influx of “Muslim refugees” from Middle Eastern countries …

… or the percentage they make up of the anti-Semite protesters “out of control” in Europe.

Those types of details would “cloud your judgment”.

PolAgnostic on July 22, 2014 at 10:28 PM

The Stupid is strong with this one …..

BD57 on July 22, 2014 at 10:27 PM

Sally Kohn, or Guy Benson?

gryphon202 on July 22, 2014 at 10:28 PM

Translation: Liberal chicks are totally easy, so maybe if I pretend to listen to her, I can get some.

dreadnought62 on July 22, 2014 at 10:29 PM

It never ends.

sharrukin on July 22, 2014 at 10:25 PM

Yep.

Wars need to be fought properly, which means total war to either obliterate the enemy or beat the fight totally out of them with no regard for them or any of their people – any of them.

“Kill enough of them and they stop fighting.” — Gen. Curtis LeMay

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on July 22, 2014 at 10:30 PM

Sally Kohn (@sallykohn) July 22, 2014

BTW … this tweet by Sally is proof of my contention that WE (all of us) have got to STOP using the word “violence” in this manner.
We are teaching a whole new generation of our youngsters that anything violent must be BAD, and avoided at all costs.
I submit to you that :

Dynamite used in a quarry, or on a construction site is VIOLENT.

Shooting a firearm of any kind, at any time is VIOLENT.

Athletic sports of all kinds are VIOLENT.

Butcher shops are VIOLENT.

Police arresting a resisting suspect will get VIOLENT.

A steam locomotive in motion is VIOLENT.

An internal-combustion engine running is VIOLENT.

An electrical power generating plant is VIOLENT.

Power tools of all kinds are VIOLENT.

Simply raising your voice in anger can be considered VIOLENT.

Where should I stop with this ?

listens2glenn on July 22, 2014 at 10:30 PM

On second thought, upon contemplating Sally Kohn’s pics, I’d like to withdraw my birth canal statement. There is a considerable chance of her having one due to surgeon’s grace, not divine.

Rix on July 22, 2014 at 10:31 PM

Dear Ms. Kohn:

The answer is rather simple: One side attempts to avoid killing innocents, while the other commits murder-by-proxy.

Here’s a question back to you: What makes your opinions more valuable or valid than anyone elses? If – as you assume – all violence is morally equivalent, then all opinions are too which means you should not be paid to give yours unless we are all paid.

Think about it and . . .
Thanks for listening,
EB

EdmundBurke247 on July 22, 2014 at 10:32 PM

Rix on July 22, 2014 at 10:27 PM

Grunt … grunt … oink … : )

listens2glenn on July 22, 2014 at 10:33 PM

Sally needs to go sit on a big, fat kohn.

She’s such a mental midget, I don’t understand why anyone gives her more than .0001 seconds of air time. She can look intensely stupid in LESS than .0001 seconds, so really, just flash a pic of that ugly mug and the liberal response will instantly affect you, like this;

Flash Kohn pic: *poof*

Viewer response: Stomach turns and brain cramps before it even registers what it saw, projectile vomiting ensues.

That’s any sane person’s response to liberal drivel. If you don’t get this response you ought to check into the nearest asylum, because you’re likely a brain dead liberal.

Diluculo on July 22, 2014 at 10:33 PM

dreadnought62 on July 22, 2014 at 10:29 PM

Listening to her is what it takes? I wouldn’t call that easy.

kcewa on July 22, 2014 at 10:33 PM

“Kill enough of them and they stop fighting.” — Gen. Curtis LeMay

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on July 22, 2014 at 10:30 PM

And that’s how wars were fought prior to the advent of CNN and their ilk. Nothing says “we won it” like dumping a few trillion dollars into enemy’s economy without getting a single penny back.

Rix on July 22, 2014 at 10:35 PM

Damn, I was going to throw some more insults at Sally, but
I just got a text from some Australian Female Senator…

ToddPA on July 22, 2014 at 10:35 PM

Wow, what a thoughtful point….back in high school.

Cladinator on July 22, 2014 at 10:35 PM

Yep.

“Kill enough of them and they stop fighting.” — Gen. Curtis LeMay

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on July 22, 2014 at 10:30 PM

Not just Hamas in Gaza either.

The kids they put forward in the West Bank riots. The Muslim colonists sent to Europe. The kids being sent across the southern US border.

They are all aspects of a form of Total War that the west is helpless to confront.

sharrukin on July 22, 2014 at 10:37 PM

Go to Gaza and do some real journalism, Sally. I’m sure they will love you.

forest on July 22, 2014 at 10:37 PM

Damn, I was going to throw some more insults at Sally, but
I just got a text from some Australian Female Senator…

ToddPA on July 22, 2014 at 10:35 PM

You can still post from your bunk.

Rix on July 22, 2014 at 10:38 PM

— Sally Kohn (@sallykohn) July 22, 2014

Guy’s retort to this could not have been better, but her entire premise is none other than that offered by her president, her secretary of state, and her god-of-all-gods, the UN General Secretary, as they urge a stop to “all violence” in the region, by Israel first and foremost, and then secondarily by Hamas.

Peas in a pod, all.

TXUS on July 22, 2014 at 10:38 PM

sharrukin on July 22, 2014 at 10:37 PM

I don’t call refusal to fight a war on the enemy’s term “helpless.” I call it cowardice.

gryphon202 on July 22, 2014 at 10:38 PM

I don’t know. It just seems kind of pathetic a short twitter skirmish is a thread.

If it was Malkin and,, just about anybody,, it might be epic.

But it’s Guy Benson and Sally Maddow.

And I’m glad you enjoy her company at martini cocktails.

Jeez. What the hell is thus crap?

wolly4321 on July 22, 2014 at 10:39 PM

Damn, I was going to throw some more insults at Sally, but
I just got a text from some Australian Female Senator…

ToddPA on July 22, 2014 at 10:35 PM

No man can insult a woman with as much ‘impact’ as another woman.

listens2glenn on July 22, 2014 at 10:39 PM

…the heck? Is she Amish or something?

JohnBrown on July 22, 2014 at 10:40 PM

It’s astounding how the concept of self-defense for all people eludes some people.

formwiz on July 22, 2014 at 10:42 PM

StarFlake Commander Sally, Stupid at Warp 9.

VorDaj on July 22, 2014 at 10:43 PM

formwiz on July 22, 2014 at 10:42 PM

We call those people who don’t believe in self-defense “liberals.”

gryphon202 on July 22, 2014 at 10:43 PM

“Kill enough of them and they stop fighting.” — Gen. Curtis LeMay

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on July 22, 2014 at 10:30 PM

Reminds me of the spooky beginning of “We Were Soldiers”:

-Do we take them prisoner?

“No. Kill all they send and they will stop coming.”

If Israel makes every PAL attack so utterly painful for them they might possibly get a clue, might, but we know that the opposite doesn’t work.

Bishop on July 22, 2014 at 10:44 PM

gryphon202 on July 22, 2014 at 10:38 PM

That too.

The Muslims and others are fighting to win and they aren’t going to send tanks, or naval frigates to fight the west. They know better. They would lose. Ships loaded with sad-eyed refugees work just as well and play into our blind spot.

sharrukin on July 22, 2014 at 10:45 PM

Sally’s favorite song is “A Boy Named Sue If I Only had A Brain

Doc Holliday on July 22, 2014 at 10:03 PM

VorDaj on July 22, 2014 at 10:47 PM

I feel sorry for Sally.
Why did his parents give him a girl’s name?

No wonder he is so messed up…

Johnny Cash should have written the song:

My name is Sally!
And I love the Pali!

LegendHasIt on July 22, 2014 at 10:47 PM

I swear. This guy irritates this snot out of me.

BuckeyeSam on July 22, 2014 at 10:48 PM

Dear Ms. Kohn,

As a reminder, Hamas only puts their civilians in harm’s way because of persons like yourself who then blame Israel for the civilian deaths. Morally, you are more responsible for their deaths than Israel. Israel is defending itself. You are encouraging a terrorist government to have its civilians killed for public relations purposes by propogandizing the result. The blood of the Palestinian civilians used as human shields by Hamas is on your hands, Ms. Kohn. Failure to condemn Hamas for using their civilians as human shields while blaming Israel for their deaths encourages Hamas to continue to use their civilians on human shields.

I hope this wasn’t too difficult for you to understand.

Remember every time you blame Israel for Palestinian human shield deaths, you are encouraging more Palestinian human shield deaths. I hope you think it’s worth it to continue to promote your notariety at the expense of innocent lives.

talkingpoints on July 22, 2014 at 10:48 PM

Maybe she’ll eventually enlighten us with additional insights into the moral pillars of her faith.

I think her “faith” has something to do with sacrificing goats to some moron with horns in hopes of becoming slightly less stupid and ugly.

It isn’t working.

Diluculo on July 22, 2014 at 10:49 PM

Remember every time you blame Israel for Palestinian human shield deaths, you are encouraging more Palestinian human shield deaths. I hope you think it’s worth it to continue to promote your notoriety at the expense of innocent lives.

talkingpoints on July 22, 2014 at 10:48 PM

Brilliant analysis. I salute you.

gryphon202 on July 22, 2014 at 10:50 PM

Twitter may be a way to find the news, but it’s not the news.

If you had referenced this to some larger point….

I miss J.E. Dyer here.

Whole different level.

wolly4321 on July 22, 2014 at 10:51 PM

Twitter may be a way to find the news, but it’s not the news.

If you had referenced this to some larger point….

I miss J.E. Dyer here.

Whole different level.

wolly4321 on July 22, 2014 at 10:51 PM

Dyer was a cofounder, I believe, of the Liberty Unyielding blog. Check ‘em out there if you enjoyed the old Green Room contributors here.

gryphon202 on July 22, 2014 at 10:53 PM

Fake friendship..

Electrongod on July 22, 2014 at 10:05 PM

Fake friendship by a fake conservative

bw222 on July 22, 2014 at 10:53 PM

Yes, well the wine I that accompanied my dinner was delightful also, but just like Sally, it had nothing intelligent to say.

climbnjump on July 22, 2014 at 10:53 PM

How can same people who believe Hamas violence justifies Israeli violence then disagree that Israeli violence justifies Hamas violence?

Easy…

(1) Israel believes in equality of women and men before the law.
(2) Israel does not think the Lions Club, Rotary Club, Masons, etc. are part of some international conspiracy to rule the planet.
(3) Israel does not have a stated goal of conquering the planet and submitting all mankind to their laws and religion.

etc., etc., to many to count…

William Eaton on July 22, 2014 at 10:57 PM

Sally is a moron.

RonRon on July 22, 2014 at 10:58 PM

Damn, I was going to throw some more insults at Sally, but
I just got a text from some Australian Female Senator…

ToddPA on July 22, 2014 at 10:35 PM

If you’re “hung” and rich enough for make sure she’s at least a 34-DD.

bw222 on July 22, 2014 at 10:59 PM

Sally is a moron.

RonRon on July 22, 2014 at 10:58 PM

What does it say about Guy Benson that he finds her delightful and funny?

gryphon202 on July 22, 2014 at 10:59 PM

1. That picture looks like a young Ben Affleck
2. The palestinians are terrorists squatters and Israel has displayed too much patience with them

Ellis on July 22, 2014 at 11:00 PM

It isn’t working.

Diluculo on July 22, 2014 at 10:49 PM

Give it time, but alas ugly is easier to fix than stupid. She’ll be lucky to get at least one.

TXUS on July 22, 2014 at 11:03 PM

Why are liberals always defending jihadist and Muslims? Aren’t these the people that have the true war on women?

rich8450 on July 22, 2014 at 11:04 PM

er was a cofounder, I believe, of the Liberty Unyielding blog. Check ‘em out there if you enjoyed the old Green Room contributors here. gryphon202 on July 22, 2014 at 10:53 PM

I do read there.

That gal is smart as all get out. No cheesy twitter alpha-male ~vs~ whatever slapfests.

Takes me a long time to read and digest J.E’s posts. They are intense.

This?

Not so much. Not much intel analysis going on at a gathering with Guy and Sally, though.

wolly4321 on July 22, 2014 at 11:07 PM

found her to be funny and delightful.

Nothing I see here to ever make me think that about her. Mental and emotional dysfunction is all that is clearly evident in this wanting human being.

wepeople on July 22, 2014 at 11:11 PM

wolly4321 on July 22, 2014 at 11:07 PM

Not much “intelligence” to be analyzed, if you catch my drift.

/heh

gryphon202 on July 22, 2014 at 11:12 PM

Why does anyone give a shit what Sally Kohn thinks about anything?

ConstantineXI on July 22, 2014 at 11:14 PM

So Sally Kohn is saying the US should have completely stayed out of WW2, even after Pearl Harbor?

malclave on July 22, 2014 at 11:20 PM

I believe we should stop throwing asparagus at Guy Benson. He has a part to play in advancing the conservative cause in a Progressive world media dominated culture. I’ve admired his and Mary Katherine Ham’s wit and wisdom on the young guns portion of Reynolds radio show.
We should not allow the hate the left feels and encourages in their following to become ours. Look to the revolutionary and civil wars.

Gebirgsjager on July 22, 2014 at 11:21 PM

I’m sorry — when you harbor this kind of moral vapidity, it’s not the “intellectual” that’s shallow…it’s the “in person charm” that is shallow and has no depth.

This kind of person should be treated no differently than any other thug who would side with evil, and take away the liberties of good people…even stand by while good people are killed by evil people.

There is nothing there to like. There is nothing there to find delightful or charming.

This sort of person is dangerous for precisely these reasons.

EastofEden on July 22, 2014 at 11:21 PM

Sally’s favorite song is “A Boy Named Sue”

Doc Holliday on July 22, 2014 at 10:03 PM

Yeah, but the Phister Sister’s cover.
Not Johnny Cash’s original cut.

soundingboard on July 22, 2014 at 11:22 PM

Hamas puts innocent people in harms way and Israel is wrong??

sorrowen on July 22, 2014 at 11:22 PM