Florida dad beats the living hell out of man who allegedly sexually assaulted his son, then calls the cops

posted at 2:41 pm on July 18, 2014 by Allahpundit

Just passing this along for your edification via Twitter, where people are sharing the link and many virtual high-fives. I use the word “allegedly” in the headline loosely because, per the report, the accused molester ‘fessed up after the cops were done peeling him off the floor.

Reminds me of a similar story from Texas two years ago about a dad who caught some degenerate molesting his little girl and beat him literally to death. He was remorseful; the dad in today’s story is … less so.

Asked if any weapons were involved, the father said “my foot and my fist.”…

The child told investigators that he was playing video games with friends but after the friends left, Frolander asked the boy to sit in his lap and then took him to a back room, the report said.

Frolander then pulled the boy’s pants down and started sexually battering him, the boy told police, adding that Frolander had been abusing him since he was 8 years old, investigators said…

“He stood up and his pants were around his ankles and nothing else needed to be said,” the father said. “I did whatever I got a right to do except I didn’t kill him.”

“You are damn lucky boy that I love my God,” the man said on the telephone to 9-1-1.

“I’m guilty,” said Frolander when questioned by police, according to the arrest affidavit. The boy’s father hasn’t been charged — but could he be? Here’s what Florida law says about using force when coming to the defense of another person:

776.012 Use of force in defense of person.—A person is justified in using force, except deadly force, against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to defend himself or herself or another against the other’s imminent use of unlawful force. However, a person is justified in the use of deadly force and does not have a duty to retreat if:

(1) He or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony; or

(2) Under those circumstances permitted pursuant to s. 776.013.

The particulars of the law don’t much matter — no jury in America is going to convict the dad, especially since he stopped short of killing the perp — but obviously he qualifies for this defense. All he has to do is show that he “reasonably believed” he needed to use force to stop the attack; given that a rapist caught in the act and facing a loooong sentence is apt to be desperate and behave unpredictably, no one’s seriously going to dispute that force was necessary to neutralize him. If the dad had gone apesh*t and continued beating the guy even after he was out cold, to the point where he actually killed him, a prosecutor might have toyed (briefly) with a voluntary manslaughter charge. But c’mon: Who’s going to convict a parent for being overzealous in protecting their child from a predator caught in the act? Dad could have tossed this guy off a building “Untouchables”-style and people would be talking about him as a third-party candidate for mayor. When you walk in on your kid being raped, you get the benefit of the doubt.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 6

If I had a dad he would be like Florida dad.

Connecticut on July 18, 2014 at 3:31 PM

With all this talk of violence that was obviously justified, it’s ironic & tragic that many of the people celebrating him for protecting his kid have paid abortionists to do worse violence to their own kids.

itsnotaboutme on July 18, 2014 at 3:31 PM

Hmmm. They must not be on this thread. Unless you meant the general population.

22044 on July 18, 2014 at 3:32 PM

AWESOME story!!

but did you have to display that picture though? i didn’t want to see that…

Sachiko on July 18, 2014 at 3:21 PM

The pic is the best part! :)

And hey, if a pic like that makes a potential abuser think twice about sexually abusing a child…even just one…it’s totally worth posting it.

JetBoy on July 18, 2014 at 3:32 PM

And in most cases of abuse like this, the perp is a family member or close family friend. Some children try to explain what’s happening to them, but far too often the parent(s) just don’t want to, or can’t, believe it.
JetBoy on July 18, 2014 at 3:28 PM

True, because usually the child lacks the vocabulary. Most times, though, the child ends up keeping their mouths shut about what’s going on because of how the abuser manipulates them.

Newtie and the Beauty on July 18, 2014 at 3:33 PM

“From what I can tell, it appears that the parent acted stupidly…”
–Dear Leader

Well done, Dad. Had it been my son or daughter, I don’t know that I’d have exercised the cautious and appropriate restraint that you did. Hope your boy’s OK.

orangemtl on July 18, 2014 at 3:33 PM

You’re the worst for assuming the father can’t tell the difference between homosexual sex between consenting adults and pedophilia. Don’t attribute your stupidity to others.

libfreeordie on July 18, 2014 at 3:15 PM

Your buddies at NAMBLA would beg to differ – as would the man who abused his advantages over you.

Good thing this didn’t happen in SF. The Bay Area doesn’t take kindly to parental rights or basic morality.

BKennedy on July 18, 2014 at 3:31 PM

The two of you are out of your minds. Jeebus.

JetBoy on July 18, 2014 at 3:34 PM

The real question to ask Libfree:

Right now, everyone is assuming the boy hated this. What if it comes out that, after 3 years of molestation, the boy now “enjoys” this? It’s now “consensual”? As I recall, lib free, you are a product of some other homosexual preying on you, but you are all cool with that. Because you consented, or so you claim.

So the question is: If the boy was in some way a willing participant, would you want this father to be going to jail? If the abuser had succeeding in “recruiting” this boy to the gay side?

I know my answer: This father is still a hero. But I know you leftist gays will be all about screaming how the father needs to be punished here. Right?

Vanceone on July 18, 2014 at 3:34 PM

He was almost a shovel ready project

faraway on July 18, 2014 at 2:54 PM

This made me LOL….

deepdiver on July 18, 2014 at 3:35 PM

That’s quite the gay bashing that homophobe gave him.

JohnBrown on July 18, 2014 at 2:57 PM

Evidence of homophobia? Projecting, much?
I guess you’d be all good with your child be molested this guy, or any other person, male or female.

Closet Optimist on July 18, 2014 at 3:07 PM

I took JohnBrown’s comment to be very sarcastic.
Am I right, JB?

itsnotaboutme on July 18, 2014 at 3:35 PM

But they can show where his genitals are now…see those lumps on the left side of his throat?

JetBoy on July 18, 2014 at 3:22 PM

That’s funny…as funny as I guess it could be, but clever maybe a better word under the circumstances.

right2bright on July 18, 2014 at 3:36 PM

I took JohnBrown’s comment to be very sarcastic.
Am I right, JB?

itsnotaboutme on July 18, 2014 at 3:35 PM

Same for me…

right2bright on July 18, 2014 at 3:37 PM

Vanceone on July 18, 2014 at 3:34 PM

A few months ago, Italy’s Supreme Court overturned the conviction of a 50-something who molested a 10 yr old, because the court recognized “love” the kid had for the perv.

Many liberal US judges, including members of our Supreme Court, admit that they (unconstitutionally) look to Europe for judicial precedents.

itsnotaboutme on July 18, 2014 at 3:39 PM

That’s quite the gay bashing that homophobe gave him.

JohnBrown on July 18, 2014 at 2:57 PM

You laugh, but there are enough corrupt judges and lawyers who would take that route.

nobar on July 18, 2014 at 3:40 PM

To the judge who might be tempted to call Dad a homophobe:

He let him live.

formwiz on July 18, 2014 at 3:40 PM

Vanceone on July 18, 2014 at 3:34 PM

That’s the problem and you identified it…beat the molester, kill him, whatever, it does not remove the “scars”, the harm that he had done.

And sometimes, these kids grow up thinking this is “normal”…That is why molestation is such an evil act. The abused is forever “damaged”, just ask the kids who were molested by priests, some of them as adults were just screwed up forever.

And it’s just too easy to say “get over it”, it just doesn’t work that way with molestation.

right2bright on July 18, 2014 at 3:40 PM

nobar on July 18, 2014 at 3:40 PM

I don’t think JB was laughing, I think he was projecting what some liberals would say…and how sad it is.

right2bright on July 18, 2014 at 3:42 PM

I took JohnBrown’s comment to be very sarcastic.
Am I right, JB?
itsnotaboutme on July 18, 2014 at 3:35 PM

Same for me…
right2bright on July 18, 2014 at 3:37 PM

Ditto. I recognized that as sarcasm.

Newtie and the Beauty on July 18, 2014 at 3:42 PM

Libs, NAACP:

“Emmett Till !!!11111!!!eleventy!!!11!!!”

Ward Cleaver on July 18, 2014 at 3:42 PM

You’re an utter moron. I first had sex with another man at the age of 16, THE age of consent in over 50% of U.S. states. Now the guy was a lot older than me, but no law was broken. And at the age of 16 (like every other 16 year old male in history) I pursued sex with the object of my affection, there was no “molestation” or “exploitation.” Not only did the law indicate that I consented, I actually did consent.

There’s no such thing as gay recruitment. Everyone gets awarded a set of desires at puberty. Most people’s are heterosexual, a small minority’s are homosexual, a smaller subset bisexual and the smallest are the asexuals. It’s desire, not recruitment and it works the same for just about everyone whether heterosexual or homosexual.

Now here is the important thing to remember. People who are sexually molested have been known to pursue sexual situations similar to those they experienced during their abuse. But many abuse victims do not. People who have never been abused sometimes seek out BDSM and other role playing forms of “abuse.” Instead of trying to diagnose people’s sexuality, why not simply allow consenting adults to pursue the sex they want to pursue, provided it doesn’t cause them internal turmoil or harm others. And even if it does cause internal turmoil, that’s for them to figure out or not.

BKennedy on July 18, 2014 at 3:31 PM

The two of you are out of your minds. Jeebus.

JetBoy on July 18, 2014 at 3:34 PM

Obviously libfree is out there in Bizarro-world, but what’s so insane about BK’s comment?
Are you defending SF opinions re. morality?

itsnotaboutme on July 18, 2014 at 3:43 PM

i would have killed him.
w/o a thought.
crushed step grandfathers hand with axe when I was about 11, was aiming at head and hand deflected it. I was lucky, his attempt was first and only time.
his family, and my grandmother, protected and enabled him.
my family tried to find way to prove it but couldn’t so made sure no kid was ever around him again.

dmacleo on July 18, 2014 at 3:44 PM

Holder and the IRS will investigate the father.

Texyank on July 18, 2014 at 3:46 PM

libfreeordie on July 18, 2014 at 3:43 PM

The guy’s a pedophile even though he technically didn’t break any law with you. He likely did with others.

So you are all wet about this. Like you are about everything else here.

22044 on July 18, 2014 at 3:46 PM

Well, they can’t show a photo of where the perp’s genitals used to be.

Sounds like the dad is a stand up dude, probably no cheap shots. Went straight for the face. Quite the ice breaker. “Hey dude, how did that happen?”
That father has his son’s life to put back together.
Couple weeks ago I was on Jury Duty and they were selecting a Jury for a similar case. I filled out the questionnaire. Later they called me in for more questions about my feelings about such a crime, with the defendant in the room. I stared right at him and told them how I felt. Went home early that day.

Whiterock on July 18, 2014 at 3:47 PM

…but obviously he qualifies for this defense.

Yes, but force is only permitted up to the point the threat is ended. Once the perp no longer poses a threat, force cannot be used. So he has a defense to the use of force sufficient to end the threat but any additional use of force is criminal battery. I have no sympathy for this perp, but the law is the law. There is however, another defense, “sudden heat”, which is found in both case and statutory law in different states. (I don’t know about Florida, but it is likely to have this principle in some form.) I think a defense on “sudden heat” to any battery charges based on excessive force would be available.

…a prosecutor might have toyed (briefly) with a voluntary manslaughter charge.

Calling Angela Corey!

A prosecutor would have to be nuts ( see, Corey, Angela) or totally unethical and politically motivated (id.) to bring charges in these circumstances, so long as the perp wasn’t permanently disabled, and jury nullification would be tough to overcome even if the dad killed the perp, as in the Texas case where charges were never brought.

novaculus on July 18, 2014 at 3:48 PM

Are you defending SF opinions re. morality?

itsnotaboutme on July 18, 2014 at 3:43 PM

Maybe Jet’s against BKennedy’s views on NAMBLA, not SF.

sentinelrules on July 18, 2014 at 3:48 PM

Lucky the father wasn’t overly familiar with Matthew 18:6

Terp Mole on July 18, 2014 at 3:49 PM

The guy’s a pedophile even though he technically didn’t break any law with you.

22044 on July 18, 2014 at 3:46 PM

Then by definition, he isn’t a pedophile..

libfreeordie on July 18, 2014 at 3:49 PM

Maybe I need to recalibrate my sarcasm meter.

Closet Optimist on July 18, 2014 at 3:49 PM

libfreeordie on July 18, 2014 at 3:43 PM

The vast majority of homosexuals either were molested as kids, had a very bad relationship with the parent of the same sex, had an absent same sex parent, or a combination of these factors.

itsnotaboutme on July 18, 2014 at 3:50 PM

libfreeordie on July 18, 2014 at 3:49 PM

So you want to cite the law’s technicality but entirely miss the functional definition of pedophilia.
Man, you are obtuse.

22044 on July 18, 2014 at 3:52 PM

Whiterock on July 18, 2014 at 3:47 PM

I’d probably say that if any kid of mine were the victim the perp would look a lot like Bugs Bunny after he told the gorilla “I throw myself at your tender mercy….”

viking01 on July 18, 2014 at 3:54 PM

libfreeordie on July 18, 2014 at 3:43 PM

You complete and utter excuse for a human being.

This was a CHILD, well under the age of consent. How dare you try to put a nice-nice warm and fuzzy spin on this! This child had been mentally and sexually abused for three years prior to the father walking in and catching the perp raping his son!

There was NOTHING consensual about this. NOTHING. There was no “love” involved. No enjoyment for the victim. The perp was a sexual predator, pure and simple, taking manipulative advantage of an innocent.

Personally, I don’t care about how *ahem!* warm and rosy YOUR experience was with your “object of my affection” was–this baby WAS raped, exploited, manipulated and the victim of numerous crimes.

Pee off.

Newtie and the Beauty on July 18, 2014 at 3:54 PM

libfreeordie on July 18, 2014 at 3:43 PM

Sorry, but you’re wrong. Homosexuals and/or people who have sought to eradicate traditional values and traditional roles for males and females have been recruiting for years. It hit new peaks during the Sexual Revolution. We are now seeing second and third generation of behaviors as a result of that recruitment.

lineholder on July 18, 2014 at 3:55 PM

Heh. Libfree: I did not “Pursue sex with the object of my affection” at age 16. Believe it or not, not everyone is a slave to their instincts. Unlike, apparently, you, I have a notion of right or wrong. If the girl I liked at age 16 had come up to me and told me to go with her to a motel, where we would have sex for as long as I wanted–I would have told her no.

She never would have done it anyway, since she also had standards. I’m sure that’s a foreign concept to you…. who gladly fell into a trap set by an older guy who clearly had pedophilic tendencies.

And as for that “gay recruitment” bit: It’s totally common. Why do you think there is such a huge push to get homosexuals involved in school? To seduce children and normalize homosexuality–to recruit them, in other words.

Vanceone on July 18, 2014 at 3:55 PM

Brainfree is a danger to himself and society.

viking01 on July 18, 2014 at 3:56 PM

Everyone gets awarded a set of desires at puberty.

libfreeordie on July 18, 2014 at 3:43 PM

Gee. That’s odd. Because countless homosexuals claimed that they knew they were gay at the prepubescent ages of 4-5-6-7 etc.

Not to mention the supposed “LBGT kids” in grade-schools who have been given special bathroom and shower privileges based on their supposed “orientation” since birth.

It seems as though the mental gymnastics to justify the baseless theories used to rationalize same-sex dysfunction knows no bounds.

Augustinian on July 18, 2014 at 3:56 PM

Oh, I just read lib free: “It’s not pedophilia if it’s not illegal!” Well, gee. Let’s eliminate the age of consent–presto! We’ve cured pedophilia! Who knew how easy it is to cure it?

The leftist solution to sexual crimes: legalize them! Then it’s not a problem anymore, right?

Hey, let’s legalize rape–then society won’t have any rapists running around anymore either, since it’s all legal now.

Vanceone on July 18, 2014 at 3:59 PM

JetBoy on July 18, 2014 at 3:28 PM

Uh-huh. Is that what happened to you?

Augustinian on July 18, 2014 at 4:00 PM

libfreeordie on July 18, 2014 at 3:43 PM

I thought you were one of those sissyboys who claimed that gays were ‘born’ that way. Are you now suggesting that it IS all a matter of choice??

bimmcorp on July 18, 2014 at 4:01 PM

JetBoy on July 18, 2014 at 3:28 PM

Uh-huh. Is that what happened to you?

Augustinian on July 18, 2014 at 4:00 PM

C’mon August.
This thread went to shit quick.

HornetSting on July 18, 2014 at 4:02 PM

If the victim’s father is white, he will probably be treated like George Zimmerman in the media, and Frolander will be celebrated like Trayvon Martin.

Steve Z on July 18, 2014 at 4:04 PM

Now imagine the son with nothing but a single mother.

The elephant in the room. This country is a swamp of single mothers.

I love my mother like I need oxygen. But having a Dad is epicness!

Me? I would have called for a hearse.

thejackal on July 18, 2014 at 4:05 PM

I submit that the accompanying photo would be spot on for libree were this a live and in person debate, as opposed to on-line. That’s the beauty of these forums..

I do not condone violence, but you are one sick doooode, (or dooodette), libiot.

bimmcorp on July 18, 2014 at 4:05 PM

Everyone gets awarded a set of desires at puberty.

libfreeordie on July 18, 2014 at 3:43 PM

The old Charles Manson excuse….

viking01 on July 18, 2014 at 4:05 PM

Vanceone on July 18, 2014 at 3:59 PM

The Left/Homo-Nazis love to cite the supposed societal “acceptance” of homosexuality in ancient civilizations. What they don’t like to admit is that it was predominantly pederasty (sexual relations between men and early teen boys). And it was never accepted in these societies as a moral norm – it was always “tolerated” as an eccentric indulgence of the elitist/upper-classes. And it was never ever accepted as a moral/social equivalent to heterosexual marriage. Not even close.

This is the actual history of the human pathology known as homosexuality.

Augustinian on July 18, 2014 at 4:07 PM

Justice served… Every rapist or child molester should be castrated as the least of his punishment… Death is the most appropriate punishment for these subhumans…

mnjg on July 18, 2014 at 4:07 PM

libfreeordie on July 18, 2014 at 3:43 PM

So no-fault divorce can be discarded now?

nobar on July 18, 2014 at 4:08 PM

My only nit: the kid is 11 and has been molested since he was 8. Dad did the right thing when he found out, but where has he been for the last few years?

No Truce With Kings on July 18, 2014 at 3:01 PM

What? Do you think he shoudl have had 24/7 survailance on the kid?

DethMetalCookieMonst on July 18, 2014 at 3:02 PM

Don’t know if you are a parent. I am. I did not keep 24/7 surveillance on mine when they were young, but I cannot imagine it taking over three years for the penny to drop that something was seriously wrong with one of my children.

I knew when something was wrong with them. Sometimes it took a while. (One son had a health problem creating behavioral problems. It took six months, but we finally figured out there was an underlying problem.) I knew when they were keeping secrets from me – maybe not in a week, but certainly within a year. I knew when they were being pressured by peers to do things they did not want to do.

It was part of my job as dad. I would be disturbed if it took a year to have discovered one of my children was being molested on a regular basis. I would have been ashamed at myself if it took three years, and awarded myself the Oblivousman Cross.

No Truce With Kings on July 18, 2014 at 4:09 PM

lineholder on July 18, 2014 at 3:55 PM

What?

There are homosexuals who are using homosexuality to further the left’s agenda without a doubt. Now they may be recruiting for ideology’s sake, but gay recruitment? Dan Savage is a prime example of someone who hates anything to do with heterosexuality, religion and family so much that I could see him trying to recruit anyone and anything that might help destroy what he hates.

There are people who will gravitate to all forms of sex, including homosexuality but if they are recruiting people to be gay I have to believe the numbers are so small to be meaningless.

Lastly the vast majority of gays aren’t radical and aren’t actively trying to further the left’s agenda. They may vote democrat but like most Americans don’t understand the left or it’s agenda.

darwin on July 18, 2014 at 4:10 PM

Finally, a “Florida dad” doing it right

Roy Rogers on July 18, 2014 at 4:10 PM

There’s no such thing as gay recruitment.
libfreeordie on July 18, 2014 at 3:43 PM

Bull – as a heterosexual female I was ‘recruited’ several times by a friend and by a psychologist I went to. Both were gay…

Since I’m a rather strong woman it was a useless exercise and I retained relationships with both… And although I believe that the large majority of gays are born gay, I fully believe said ‘recruitment’ could work on younger more impressionable men and women.

unaffiliated on July 18, 2014 at 4:11 PM

novaculus on July 18, 2014 at 3:48 PM

Agreed.

jim56 on July 18, 2014 at 4:11 PM

C’mon August.
This thread went to shit quick.

HornetSting on July 18, 2014 at 4:02 PM

A thread about sexual perversion is already made of shit.

Especially when individuals (present company excepted) of differing perversions become overtly puritanical in their outrageous outrage.

Augustinian on July 18, 2014 at 4:11 PM

That’s quite the gay bashing that homophobe gave him.

JohnBrown on July 18, 2014 at 2:57 PM

libfreeordie on July 18, 2014 at 3:15 PM

JohnBrown’s comment doesn’t conflate anything.

Would the father have given the same beating to an 18 year old heterosexual girl that caught doing this? Would a jury be just as willing to excuse such a beating? If not, then JohnBrown’s comment is germane. Many could (and probably are) calling the father a homophobe for not letting the justice system dish out the punishment.

corkie on July 18, 2014 at 4:13 PM

The coach turned my name into the campus cop with a bogus story about me. AD and campus cop refused to see the evidence I had, When I asked the cop if he cared about the girls the jerk was coaching at the high school where the cop worked, he responded, “are you threatening me?!?” 7 weeks later cops showed up at my home.

This guy should be thankful this has gone public. I had to go to the papers… And you know how the school district defended itself? They said that I could have photoshopped the pages and pages of screen caps of his public tweets and posts.

Don’t trust the cops.

mankai on July 18, 2014 at 2:58 PM

Was it the campus cops or the regular cops that showed up at your door? Campus cops generally want to protect the reputation of the school.

jim56 on July 18, 2014 at 4:14 PM

Steve Z on July 18, 2014 at 4:04 PM

No photos of Frolander as a 12-year old to mislead the public, so that PR angle is already lost.

22044 on July 18, 2014 at 4:16 PM

Oh, and never take what seems like an obvious outcome when the racist racebaiter Eric Holder is still the AG.

22044 on July 18, 2014 at 4:17 PM

To the judge who might be tempted to call Dad a homophobe:

He let him live.

formwiz on July 18, 2014 at 3:40 PM

Hope the Father is not a white hispanic.

slickwillie2001 on July 18, 2014 at 4:18 PM

itsnotaboutme on July 18, 2014 at 3:31 PM

How does one have anything to do with the other in this instance? Are you also find a way to blame this on Obama in some way, too–like saying the perp wouldn’t have molested the kid if Obama was a stronger world leader?

My snarky remark: I didn’t know fetuses could play video games.

jim56 on July 18, 2014 at 4:18 PM

That sounds like a dare. Isn’t the perp black-looking? That’s enough to question racial motives. And why use a jury when Florida can apparently prosecute based solely on the fact that a bunch of blacks were going to riot if they didn’t get their way.

We really have to find out if one of those hoodies of victimhood was at the alleged crime scene.

Happy Nomad on July 18, 2014 at 4:18 PM

What is this talk of “molesting”? We all know the “child” consented and was exploring his sexuality, and the guy just wants to love who he loves.

/gheytroll

Nutstuyu on July 18, 2014 at 4:18 PM

mnjg on July 18, 2014 at 4:07 PM

The NYC police department calculates that 52% of all rape charges are false.

Scotland Yard calculates the number of false rape claims at no less than 50% and no higher than 80%. That means, for you rebel mofos, that for every 100 claims of rape (in the U.K.) no fewer than half are bullschnitzle, but no more than 80 are.

Now imagine you’re a judge standing in front of a man who was castrated by the court system, and now you have to apologize for believing some woman who fed you with a line of BS. How do you apologize for mutilating a human being?

Gary Dotson

Put down the pruning shears and grow a brain.

thejackal on July 18, 2014 at 4:20 PM

My snarky remark: I didn’t know fetuses could play video games.

jim56 on July 18, 2014 at 4:18 PM

Given that the pro-death crowd advocates for a period of “buyer’s remorse” after the child is born…… not so snarky as you think.

Happy Nomad on July 18, 2014 at 4:20 PM

Its what happens when people find out Thor has become a girl.

Sven on July 18, 2014 at 4:22 PM

darwin on July 18, 2014 at 4:10 PM

It is indeed true. Recruitment hit a peak during the Sexual Revolution of the 60s and 70s. The 2nd wave feminist movement was very strongly behind the push to tear down traditional values, particularly traditional marriage, because they saw this as an oppressive influence in the lives of women that prevented women from having the same sexual “freedom and liberties” they claimed men were allowed to experience.

In order to bond women to the feminist cause, they recruited them into lesbianism…saying that no woman was truly a feminist unless she was willing to engage in the lesbian lifestyle.

The tactic worked, and went a long way towards the breakdown of traditional values. Recruitment of homosexuals in males existed during the same period of time, but they didn’t have a national leadership group that promoted it the way NOW promoted it for females.

What we see now, for the most part, are behaviors that have been normalized through second and third generations. But recruitment is still a norm within these groups rather than an outlier.

lineholder on July 18, 2014 at 4:23 PM

THE age of consent in over 50% of U.S. states.

libfreeordie on July 18, 2014 at 3:43 PM

Some of which also have laws based on a minimum difference in age. So not only is 16 not necessarily a silver bullet age, it may not even have made the act 100% legal, based on your jurisdiction at the time.

Then by definition, he isn’t a pedophile..

libfreeordie on July 18, 2014 at 3:49 PM

Well, no, because philia is an attraction or affinity towards something. That’s an emotional reaction and/or psychological condition, independent of whether it violates the law.

The Schaef on July 18, 2014 at 4:24 PM

I actually think that for the Kos Kiddie crowd, the abuser is in their dream scenario: “revealing” this poor childs “inner gay tendencies” and then having a rough BDSM session.

Isn’t this the kind of thing gay leftists dream of?

Vanceone on July 18, 2014 at 4:24 PM

Everyone gets awarded a set of desires at puberty
libfreeordie on July 18, 2014 at 3:43 PM

Damn, I missed the hetero award ceremony. I want my hetero certificate and trophy..

melle1228 on July 18, 2014 at 4:25 PM

The NYC police department calculates that 52% of all rape charges are false.

Put down the pruning shears and grow a brain.

thejackal on July 18, 2014 at 4:20 PM

Um, he did not say to so punish all persons accused of the act…

The Schaef on July 18, 2014 at 4:26 PM

Father of the year.

Purple Velvet Pimp on July 18, 2014 at 4:26 PM

I’ve got a few problems with the story.

What is dad doing going out at 1am “for food”?

Why is an 11-year-old still up at that hour?

And I don’t quite like all the post-beating bravado.

Nevertheless, I am not sure I would have shown his restraint had I walked in to find the neighbor’s 18-year-old with his pants down and my kid on his lap.

Happy Nomad on July 18, 2014 at 4:29 PM

All I can say is dad reacted to an assault on his child by doing the only thing he knew would stop it. And he stopped it. The man who got the beating will heal, remains to be seen if his victim will recover.

scalleywag on July 18, 2014 at 4:30 PM

mnjg on July 18, 2014 at 4:07 PM

Not to protect the creeps but I’ve seen multiple accusations of rape or molestation that turned out to be false or outright fabricated, poster case being Duke lacrosse team. You can reverse a fine and even compensate a falsely accused for a jail term but castration is, you know, forever.

Rix on July 18, 2014 at 4:31 PM

lineholder on July 18, 2014 at 4:23 PM

Oh I don’t doubt at all that these people are following Antonio Gramsci in destroying traditional values, the family and religion to make Marxism easier to impose on people.

And yes they may love it if they can get straight people to try homosexuality. But as I said before, the number of people that are straight and may go gay has to be immeasurably small.

My concern is what they’re doing to young people. The entertainment complex and is doing a bang up job of erasing the tiniest bit of morality or self control from young kids.

darwin on July 18, 2014 at 4:31 PM

Then by definition, he isn’t a pedophile..
libfreeordie on July 18, 2014 at 3:49 PM

Pedophile is a clinical term. Just because the “law” didn’t prohibit it doesn’t mean he wasn’t a pedophile.

Nutstuyu on July 18, 2014 at 4:32 PM

The NYC police department calculates that 52% of all rape charges are false.

Put down the pruning shears and grow a brain.

thejackal on July 18, 2014 at 4:20 PM

Um, he did not say to so punish all persons accused of the act…

The Schaef on July 18, 2014 at 4:26 PM

What percentage of people convicted of rape have later been found to be not guilty or have had the woman recant her testimony? Dotson was one (I forgot about him) but my impression is that it’s relatively few, especially now with the DNA evidence.

jim56 on July 18, 2014 at 4:34 PM

libfreeordie on July 18, 2014 at 3:43 PM

An 18-year-old molesting an 11-year-old is not a situation with consenting adults. And raping a child can’t do anything up but cause harm to the child. What part of that don’t you understand? Or was this an attempt at threadjacking to opine on why homosexuals should be treated as if their lifestyle choices are normal?

Happy Nomad on July 18, 2014 at 4:35 PM

If that happened to my child, the sick SOB would never have made it to the group W bench.

mechkiller_k on July 18, 2014 at 4:35 PM

Um, he did not say to so punish all persons accused of the act…

The Schaef on July 18, 2014 at 4:26 PM

Okay. Yes, true.

thejackal on July 18, 2014 at 4:36 PM

Urkel has seen better days.

rickv404 on July 18, 2014 at 4:36 PM

you get the benefit of the doubt

No, I would give you carte blanche

BobMbx on July 18, 2014 at 4:36 PM

When my son was young, I always said if anyone hurt him, I would happily spend the rest of my life in prison.

He can now take care of himself…with amazing fire power. ;)

ladyingray on July 18, 2014 at 4:37 PM

before image

Terp Mole on July 18, 2014 at 4:37 PM

Are you defending SF opinions re. morality?

itsnotaboutme on July 18, 2014 at 3:43 PM

I’ve never defended “San Francisco morals” or more accurately, the complete lack thereof, but as soon as someone pulls the NAMBLA “buddies” crud on anyone…libfree included…the credibility of their comment drops into the gutter.

But hey, that’s just my opinion.

Uh-huh. Is that what happened to you?

Augustinian on July 18, 2014 at 4:00 PM

Is what what happened to me? Are you suggesting I was molested, and that’s why I’m gay or something?

JetBoy on July 18, 2014 at 4:39 PM

jim56 on July 18, 2014 at 4:34 PM

There are literally hundreds of cases where the man does not question the fact of the intercourse but claims it to be consensual. Cases of “date rape”, which can turn out to be buyer’s remorse or failed blackmail, with two contradictory testimonies as the only evidence available, are often beyond the court’s capacity to solve. And yet these cases routinely send innocent men to jail just because the judge doesn’t want screeching protests in his front yard.

Rix on July 18, 2014 at 4:39 PM

darwin on July 18, 2014 at 4:31 PM

Definitely agree with that, particularly for females. There is a message that pervades our society…one of putting sexual desires first and giving way to those desires without really thinking it through…of having a character that is simple-minded and weak-willed and promiscuous.

Women in my age group were the first hit, like a bullet out of nowhere, and without entirely meaning to, in many ways we’ve perpetuated some of that mindset down to the generations coming up behind us, while allowing those who are encouraging (i.e. entertainment industry, etc.) it to expand far beyond the bonds of common decency.

Females are capable of more, and they could contribute far more to our nation than they do, but how to explain the contrast to them of character traits in terms of strengths and weaknesses is just difficult to do.

Most of them think the phrase “character development” has to do with writing a book or a movie or play, or something like that. They don’t think in terms of “my character as an individual human being” or seek how to develop that and build it into something they can respect and be glad of.

(Heh. And I’d best get off my soapbox now because I could talk about this subject for hours)

lineholder on July 18, 2014 at 4:40 PM

Now send Frolander to prison where the inmates can finish-up where the Dad left off. There’s a certain “code” in prison that is traditionally kept.

Bob Davis on July 18, 2014 at 4:40 PM

jim56 on July 18, 2014 at 4:34 PM

If it’s relatively few than his suggestion, brutal as it may be, is not logically out of bounds.

And I think his point was about his outrage that persons could commit horrific acts like this, and not about the subtle nuances of the US legal system.

The Schaef on July 18, 2014 at 4:41 PM

But first Frolander will be the Grand Marshall of the SF Gay Parade>>Then off to Prison.

Goodie on July 18, 2014 at 4:42 PM

Rix on July 18, 2014 at 4:31 PM

The father caught the perp with his hand in the proverbial cookie jar. That’s not an “accusation” of rape, it’s getting caught in the act. Your Duke lax team example not withstanding.

JetBoy on July 18, 2014 at 4:43 PM

JetBoy on July 18, 2014 at 4:39 PM

Yes I am suggesting it. In fact I suspect it.

Augustinian on July 18, 2014 at 4:44 PM

JetBoy on July 18, 2014 at 4:43 PM

Not to mention that Frolander admitted the abuse…

OmahaConservative on July 18, 2014 at 4:45 PM

Right now, everyone is assuming the boy hated this. What if it comes out that, after 3 years of molestation, the boy now “enjoys” this? It’s now “consensual”? Vanceone on July 18, 2014 at 3:34 PM

Of course. That’s where “I’ve always been gay, as long as I can remember” comes from.

Akzed on July 18, 2014 at 4:47 PM

mnjg on July 18, 2014 at 4:07 PM
The NYC police department calculates that 52% of all rape charges are false.
Gary Dotson

Put down the pruning shears and grow a brain.
thejackal on July 18, 2014 at 4:20 PM

Yeah too bad there’s not some science thingy that could prove who’s $emen was deposited.

Nutstuyu on July 18, 2014 at 4:47 PM

The women of America weep in gratitude–weep that there are still men who will beat dirtbags to a pulp if they hurt their babies.

Seriously, fellow conservatives, I was losing hope. Seriously.

This guy’s swollen, bruised and battered face is the most beautiful thing I’ve seen in a long time.

Grace_is_sufficient on July 18, 2014 at 4:49 PM

Seriously, fellow conservatives, I was losing hope. Seriously.

Grace_is_sufficient on July 18, 2014 at 4:49 PM

Amen, you can count on many of us guys here to do the right thing. I’m just not sure I could have stopped before killing him…

OmahaConservative on July 18, 2014 at 4:51 PM

JetBoy on July 18, 2014 at 4:43 PM

I was not responding to the original case. My response to that can be found on the first page, and it is well in tune with most posters.

Rix on July 18, 2014 at 4:52 PM

Nutstuyu on July 18, 2014 at 4:47 PM

Semen alone is not a proof of rape.

Rix on July 18, 2014 at 4:54 PM

JetBoy on July 18, 2014 at 4:39 PM

No he’s wondering whether that makes you homosexual. Whether you’re “happy and joyous” about it wasn’t the question.

Nutstuyu on July 18, 2014 at 4:54 PM