Video: And now, a spectacular political ad from a black conservative in Alabama

posted at 7:21 pm on June 27, 2014 by Guy Benson

Consider this your Friday evening palate cleanser — and a very welcome one at that.  As the ritual center-right circular firing squad gathers over the very ugly mess in Mississippi, I give you a delightful and clever web ad produced by an African-American conservative running for office in a neighboring state.  Meet Darius Foster, a black Republican from the deep South who will not be pigeonholed:

“Now that you know a little about me, do I really fit in a box?”

The spot startles at the onset (is that her voice?), arresting the viewer’s attention.  The middle section offers a fun, and at times stirring, glimpse into a Foster’s life.  Viewers aren’t bombarded with slogans, campaign pledges, or ideology; they’re meeting a man.  A man with normal interests, relatable quirks, a compelling life story, and a wife he’s crazy about.  The ad closes with the intended upshot: Don’t pre-judge me based on my race or party.  Give me a fair hearing based on who I am, and what I believe. “See you on the campaign trail.”  Light, yet powerful.  As conservatives grapple with the challenge of appealing to non-traditional voting blocs — an existential necessity for the GOP moving forrward — they’d be wise to pay attention to Foster’s approach here.  Show up, be real, knock down unfair barriers to entry erected by self-interested liberals, then stick around and listen.  I dearly hope ads like this, and not like these, represent the future of Republicans’ minority outreach efforts.  If you’re interested in learning more about Mr. Foster, candidate for state representative, click through to his website.  He’s a social conservative who supports school choice and advocates for prison sentencing reform.  Here’s a brief statement of values, simply entitled “what I believe:”

This may be a bit unconventional for a campaign website, but I am going to share a brief story that will hopefully communicate what I believe. Like many others, while growing up, our family fell on tough times. Though my grandmother worked two jobs, and I worked part-time to help, one particular month, we could not make ends meet. My grandmother went to apply for social services, but when they told her that the amount she’d receive was equal to her working a few more hours a week, she declined the support. She decided that we would buckle down at home. She did not like being dependent; still doesn’t. I suppose she felt like there were people who needed the benefits more than us. From what I remember, though, that is not to say we would not have been justified in taking temporary help; we really needed it. Moving forward, my grandmother insisted we take better care of what we did have. She became tougher on me with keeping the inside and outside of the house presentable. That was standard for our block. Although none of us had much, all of the parents and grandparents on the block took care of it. We soon had one of the cleanest, most peaceful blocks in the neighborhood. Through their pride, responsibility, and dignity, my grandmother and the other parents that lived on our block showed me that communities thrive when the people who live there take ownership in them, no matter the economic circumstance. This is not only what I believe; this is what I know to be true.

Foster will face incredible odds in the fall: The unopposed Democratic incumbent (who just lost his primary) carried the district with…98.4 percent of the vote the last time the seat was up.

Comments

BISHOP

The Left will remove this man, his wife, his children, his career, everything he’s ever worked for.

Brave guy IMHO

Key West Reader on June 27, 2014 at 7:24 PM

He is divergent . Good for him.

coolrepublica on June 27, 2014 at 7:30 PM

A really good ad, more complex than it initially appears.

Murf76 on June 27, 2014 at 7:31 PM

good ad for LIVs, but his positions on the issues are what matters

commodore on June 27, 2014 at 7:32 PM

Wow. What a great guy he seems to be. Wish we had more pols like him…

OmahaConservative on June 27, 2014 at 7:33 PM

Not sure if anyone has noticed but the rule of law is collapsing in our Federal government.

Viva the INVASION!!!!

Behold Meximerica!

Would any candidate running this year for the gop really have the gonads to say what needs to be said?

PappyD61 on June 27, 2014 at 7:34 PM

How long b4 Haley Barbour and crew link him to the Black Panthers?

Brock Robamney on June 27, 2014 at 7:40 PM

Now that was a nice change! I hope the left won’t excoriate him. What is with their mentally ill desire to ruin anyone who is good,or wants to do good.
What is with so many blacks that want to praise the criminal, and demean those who want to get ahead, play by the rules, and do good for the community? Sigh.. Those things always leave me wondering.

Bakokitty on June 27, 2014 at 7:41 PM

PappyD61 on June 27, 2014 at 7:34 PM

Pappy-D!

Michelle Obama has big ones…

/Just what I heard on George W. Bush’s Internets.

Key West Reader on June 27, 2014 at 7:41 PM

A Politically Deadly-Threat to the Left!!

canopfor on June 27, 2014 at 7:41 PM

Viva the INVASION!!!!
Behold Meximerica!
PappyD61 on June 27, 2014 at 7:34 PM

Crickets. A country that sends their aircraft into the US and shoots at our border guards should expect to be shot down. I don’t care how tasty Taco Bell’s burritos are

Brock Robamney on June 27, 2014 at 7:42 PM

How long b4 Haley Barbour and crew link him to the Black Panthers?

Brock Robamney on June 27, 2014 at 7:40 PM

If old, fat hairy Barbour tries this…?

Hah! Haley Barbour got his bro Thad re-elected. Wait till you see his Nephew….

Kingdom

Key West Reader on June 27, 2014 at 7:43 PM

Awesome I love it.. As a part black conservative myself, I hope more and more blacks leave the reservation.

Raquel Pinkbullet on June 27, 2014 at 7:44 PM

Viva the INVASION!!!!

Behold Meximerica!

PappyD61 on June 27, 2014 at 7:34 PM

I will never recognize “meximerica” as you put it. EVER!
To do so is to give up on this nation.

Bakokitty on June 27, 2014 at 7:44 PM

Raquel Pinkbullet on June 27, 2014 at 7:44 PM

Nice to meet you

Key West Reader on June 27, 2014 at 7:48 PM

Bakokitty on June 27, 2014 at 7:41 PM

Evil’s sole purpose is the destruction of good.

predator on June 27, 2014 at 7:49 PM

He is divergent . Good for him.

coolrepublica on June 27, 2014 at 7:30 PM

You should thank him for that, Darius … that’s as much of a compliment as you’re ever gonna get, from that one.

listens2glenn on June 27, 2014 at 7:49 PM

Excellent ad. Wish he was running in a different district though.

Robert_Paulson on June 27, 2014 at 7:51 PM

predator on June 27, 2014 at 7:49 PM

PREDATOR ! . . . . . how do I keep missing you?

listens2glenn on June 27, 2014 at 7:51 PM

PREDATOR ! . . . . . how do I keep missing you?

listens2glenn on June 27, 2014 at 7:51 PM

Hey l2g! I haven’t been on much lately. Weekend mornings a little bit. QOTD and my schedule just aren’t working out. “I needs me rest.” ;)

predator on June 27, 2014 at 7:53 PM

Raquel Pinkbullet on June 27, 2014 at 7:44 PM

You’re going to give the trolls seizures you keep that up.

Good work.

battalion on June 27, 2014 at 7:54 PM

Prepare to be ‘Palinized’ or ‘Ben Carsonized’ , pal.
The Alinsky-Idiocracy alliance is unbeatable.

Dr. Carlo Lombardi on June 27, 2014 at 7:56 PM

predator on June 27, 2014 at 7:53 PM

Been there … so I won’t hold it against you.

Still, good to see you . . . : )

listens2glenn on June 27, 2014 at 7:56 PM

God bless you, Darius. I wish I could vote for you, but I currently reside in the Peoples’ Republic of New York. You, Tim Scott and Mia love are an important part of the future.

1921 C DRUM on June 27, 2014 at 7:58 PM

He is divergent . Good for him.

coolrepublica on June 27, 2014 at 7:30 PM

But it’s ALABAMA, Pea Brain… The man seems to be a rather well adjusted, stable man, living in ALABAMA… I thought they stared at you folks down there so hard that y’all would never, ever, set foot in that place again.

I suspect you were the one doing all the judging during your visit and not the other way around. Race hustlers are like that, you know?

bimmcorp on June 27, 2014 at 8:01 PM

listens2glenn on June 27, 2014 at 7:56 PM

Same here. Hell, I have to go now–brief gathering at the Club House.

Later.

predator on June 27, 2014 at 8:02 PM

The district he is running in is a little too far to the left to realistically expect an upset, however if he will plant the seed of conservatism in the minds of this predominantly black district, and may shake a few more of the liberal reservation.

The Democrat constituencies are currently at war with each other. Union interests at war against school vouchers for minorities and blacks in particular are among the most affected. Unions at war with the enviro-nazis.

This is a perfect time to pull a significant chunk of new voters to our side.

Raquel Pinkbullet on June 27, 2014 at 8:04 PM

listens2glenn on June 27, 2014 at 7:56 PM

Same here. Hell, I have to go now–brief gathering at the Club House.

Later.

predator on June 27, 2014 at 8:02 PM

Later … and God bless

listens2glenn on June 27, 2014 at 8:06 PM

bimmcorp on June 27, 2014 at 8:01 PM

Heh…
Nice bit of schooling there…

OmahaConservative on June 27, 2014 at 8:06 PM

predator on June 27, 2014 at 8:02 PM

(waving at you) So sorry I missed you.

CoffeeLover on June 27, 2014 at 8:11 PM

‘Uncle Tom’- themed attack ads coming out from the Democrats in 3..2..1..

If recent history is any indicator, the other prong of the attack on Mr. Foster will be for the MSM to start calling him a ‘white African American man’.

s1im on June 27, 2014 at 8:17 PM

He is divergent . Good for him.
coolrepublica on June 27, 2014 at 7:30 PM

Not to beat you down with old stuff, but certainly another box which is applicable from that QOTD thread I responded to you several days ago about open/close mindedness.

Cheers.

anuts on June 27, 2014 at 8:19 PM

the deep South

Are you living in the 1800s???

faraway on June 27, 2014 at 8:20 PM

How does someone unopposed lose their primary? Don’t get huffy, I’ll go read it.

Cindy Munford on June 27, 2014 at 8:36 PM

Kool! Always nice to see another “brutha” fighting the good fight! Been trying to tell my friends that I’m not the only one for there are many of us out there.

AlFromBayShore on June 27, 2014 at 8:37 PM

OmahaConservative on June 27, 2014 at 8:06 PM

Thanks…she makes it too easy…like playing whiffle ball with a tennis racket…

bimmcorp on June 27, 2014 at 8:37 PM

Like it. Like it.

Bee on June 27, 2014 at 8:41 PM

Part of me hopes he loses because I look at that ad and his values and feel he is wasted at the state level. Run this man on a federal ballot.

Spade on June 27, 2014 at 8:47 PM

Awesome

The Notorious G.O.P on June 27, 2014 at 8:56 PM

Another black man who has escaped the slave masters on the democrat plantation.

The Notorious G.O.P on June 27, 2014 at 8:57 PM

I don’t understand. I like this guy and would love to vote for him but I am conservative and libs call me racist because I support the tea party. That can’t be

CBWV99 on June 27, 2014 at 9:09 PM

You know, I’m about sick to death of this.

An existential necessity for the GOP is to champion conservative principles for *everyone* – not to pander to, or worry about ‘appealing to non-traditional voting blocs’, for f*cks sake. Liberals care what gender, race, ethnicity, sexual preference people are – the GOP is supposed to do the same? Really? Can’t we be for what is ‘right’ and best for, oh, say… *everyone*?

Midas on June 27, 2014 at 9:55 PM

Midas on June 27, 2014 at 9:55 PM

+1000

This kind of rhetoric:

grapple with the challenge of appealing to non-traditional voting blocs

simply buys in wholesale to the Rayciss Right! meme. oh, de trubbles them repubricanns have talking wif da dark folks.

Conservative (NOT Republican) values are good for everyone. They are the values held by the black community up until the 1960s when the Dems started herding them back on the plantation.

And the problems the black community faces are simply not going to be solved by any human power outside themselves , no matter when the progressives promise.

Want to influence the black voting block? Stop taking your talking points from the Left.

Talk about how they can help their kids get into a decent school and get a job instead of talking about micro-aggression and white privilege.

Dolce Far Niente on June 27, 2014 at 10:15 PM

Another Alabama “black” man who was in close with Obama for a few years then managed to see the light is Artur Davis.

He seems to be keeping a low profile the last year or so. (That may be due to Weasel Boehner and Turtle McConnell treachery.)

The last straw for Davis seems to be Obama’s outright hostility towards Christianity so he had enough and switched to Republican.

viking01 on June 27, 2014 at 10:17 PM

-Guy Benson, supporter of illegal alien amnesty

Is Benson’s idea of “grappling” playing identity politics and inflating the importance of something as meaningless as skin color? Count me out.

Also, I’m sure this candidate is a great guy and I wish him the best, but I’m sick of Republicans like Guy Benson getting all giddy and giving all kinds of special coverage to someone because of the color of their skin. Frankly, it’s patronizing. The same thing happened with Mia Love.

Quit calling someone a rockstar or a “rising star” just because they’re black. And please quit using skin color as a gimmick in political campaigning.

bluegill on June 27, 2014 at 10:20 PM

This kind of rhetoric:
grapple with the challenge of appealing to non-traditional voting blocs

Dolce Far Niente on June 27, 2014 at 10:15 PM

Well said!

bluegill on June 27, 2014 at 10:21 PM

CBWV99 on June 27, 2014 at 9:09 PM

In the leadup to the primaries for President in 2008 I was going to make shirts that read “Tea Party Racists for Herman Cain”. That’s the guy I voted for becuz he wasn’t a politician.

And while I’m not really in the Tea Party, if it makes peeps like uncoolRepublica want to f*k wit me, so much the better.

Closet Optimist on June 27, 2014 at 10:22 PM

Surprised we aren’t getting a vigorous defense of Thad Cochran and the scumbag Barbours from Guy RINOboy. Wonder why?

Jaibones on June 27, 2014 at 10:36 PM

Succinct ad campaign…Darius hits it over the bleachers and into the Parking Lot.

If I can send him $10-$25 for his campaign directly this month, you can damn well count on that check to clear.

BlaxPac on June 27, 2014 at 10:42 PM

Although I can’t vote for him since I’m an Arizona resident (which btw is being invaded as I write), I just donated to his campaign after reading through his website. Refreshing and courageous leaders like Darius Foster are what this country needs now. Enough with the establishment.

Wileygrl3 on June 27, 2014 at 10:49 PM

He just said more I related to in that ad, than John Boehner has in the 100 years (seems like) he has been S.o.t.H. Sad. Said the 55 yo white male Tea Party believer.

Whiterock on June 27, 2014 at 10:58 PM

That’s nice. Again it’s the kind of attitude that is great to have. About 9 years ago I drove through Alabama. I had the same great bigoted attitude you have then before I drove through Alabama I always have. And then I made a few stops in Alabama. Every stop I made, I was reminded of how black racist I was am. Alabama Was the university I never thought I would go to (they have some honkies there), and I went through that course in 1 day. I have never been stared at so much in my life. My husband is white a honkey so maybe it was him being with me (I only married him so I could pretend to be above it all). people were literally standing around our car me staring at us them. Everywhere. I am pretty prutrid, but I am not that damn beautiful and I have no redeeming qualities whatsoever. When I went to the convenience store people were looking at me as if I was about to steal their kids being all honkey like. lol

coolrepublica on May 23, 2014 at 11:09 PM

NotCoach on June 27, 2014 at 11:00 PM

You know, I’m about sick to death of this.

Midas on June 27, 2014 at 9:55 PM

Amen, brother.

NotCoach on June 27, 2014 at 11:04 PM

Come to Texas, Mr. Foster. We would elect a person with your values in a heartbeat.

AuAgFinder on June 27, 2014 at 11:48 PM

The book of Ecclesiastes is not about a man who lost everything.

I hope he made a mistake because he Job is the only book that fits that description.

Mr. Foster, better fix that ad.

katy on June 27, 2014 at 11:49 PM

bluegill on June 27, 2014 at 10:20 PM

Guy can speak for himself, but ‘patronizing’ is not what I came away with from the point of this story and Guy’s choice of words. The purpose seems to be a needed juxtaposition between the swamp of Mississippi created by Cochran’s goons and a brighter window of hope for the more cynical of conservatives among us, illustrating that no matter what the Establishment does to one of us (Tea Party, conservative moment, or just anti-Establishment people), another brave warrior will rise up to the occasion.

I think the lesson here is, “Don’t waver or give in when the left unapologetically throws down the race card, because as hurtful as it is for a white conservative being called a racist, imagine how many times worse it is for a black conservative to be called something worse.”

At least, that’s my take on things. And I may have gotten it wrong.

Aizen on June 28, 2014 at 12:03 AM

viking01 on June 27, 2014 at 10:17 PM

Davis was my Congressman when I lived in AL. The distract is not heavily populated, but it is very poor and very Democratic. I was in the GOP committee in my county. We were truly up against it.

I had a chance to meet him and hear him speak on several occasions. I kept thinking, “this guy is just a few steps away from being a conservative.”

I was so pleased when he left the Democratic Party.

mankai on June 28, 2014 at 12:28 AM

At least, that’s my take on things. And I may have gotten it wrong.
Aizen on June 28, 2014 at 12:03 AM

You need to look at the larger picture and consider how white Republicans initially reacted to to black Republicans like Cain, West, Rice, Mia Love, etc. There is a tendency to elevate these people and give them a disproportionate amount of attention in large part because they’re black and before they’ve even been tested politically. It’s like many Republicans are so eager to be able to say, “look, we have blacks too!” While understandable, it’s really pathetic and it validates the left-wing group identity politics paradigm.

As for this particular ad, other than the fact that he’s black and a Republican, why is it memorable? The way it shows other people seem to speak in his voice is clever, but it’s hardly original. Could a white politician have done the same thing and played his voice while black women mouthed the words, as if to show that the white politician understood their concerns and would be their voice? What if the white candidate had said, “and I love Wendy Williams talk show and Beyoncé.” Even if his claim was true, that would have been deemed unacceptable and presumptuous, I bet.

I like the “don’t put me in a box” message, and I think the ad is basically fine, but it’s surprising that, for a college educated person, the candidate can’t pronounce “ask” properly. Also, I could have done without the concert stuff. I get that he’s saying he is a unique individual and doesn’t want I be put into a box, but I would rather hear him show why (besides having been poor and his musical tastes) he’s up to the task of representing the district and what his views are on illegal alien amnesty, etc.

bluegill on June 28, 2014 at 12:47 AM

The purpose seems to be a needed juxtaposition between the swamp of Mississippi created by Cochran’s goons and a brighter window of hope for the more cynical of conservatives among us…
Aizen on June 28, 2014 at 12:03 AM

I am sure this ad was shot, edited and finished before the Mississippi run-off.

As for Guy’s purpose, IMO you are kidding yourself if you don’t think Guy supported Cochran’s re-nomination. Guy Benson is a predictable and pretty consistent supporter of the GOP establishment over the TEA party.

bluegill on June 28, 2014 at 12:55 AM

Excellent ad. And not a trite “… and I approved this message” in sight.

BillH on June 28, 2014 at 4:13 AM

Who did this ad? This is just a state race but this ad is both sophisticated and subversive; as good as a lot of what was produced for the 2008 and 2012 Presidential campaigns by the so-called pros.

Quite brilliant.

MaxBC on June 28, 2014 at 4:56 AM

Nice ad, although I’m not a huge fan of the prison sentencing reform part of his platform:

Stoic Patriot on June 28, 2014 at 6:08 AM

Good message and composure.

I hope he wins.

Will pissoff Rangel

TX-96 on June 28, 2014 at 6:17 AM

If you wish to dissolve voting blocs, then it can only be done by the solution of showing that your principles are good for all people regardless of the bloc they are stuck in and that it is they that have put themselves into that bloc, not someone else. Tell of the goodness of being in support of your neighbor and of keeping a tight fiscal ship at home and that you demand that to be represented in your government as well. The use of government as a divider of people, to serve some and cater to others while neglecting the common good of all citizens is an evil that is pushed upon us by those wishing us no good at all.

The bloc system is made of parts that dissolve in the common good, and that has as its basis NOT having to plead to government for money taken for the public good to use privately. That is NOT having to pay off politicians and their cronies to get work done that should be done without any payoff at all, and that by exempting and rewarding some companies and groups of people, a great evil is done to all of us by dividing us.

You do not have to be an outstanding conservative to believe this or even state it.

Just a good person who wishes the good for all citizens, and that government is given very little to do and it is expected, indeed required, that it does those very few things well…without favor, without graft, without special interests begging for their own cause over that of all of the people. Equal treatment under the law is the very, very best that government can and ever will accomplish. Sadly a number of people have been bribed to see their own benefit at the loss of the common good. If you want a better nation, a better neighborhood, then it is required that we be a better people and that starts with each of us. You need not be a saint to live a good life, get along with others and wish the best for all to the detriment of none.

And, really, when you are pleading to government to give you anything, just who is the servant and who the master?

ajacksonian on June 28, 2014 at 6:41 AM

Absolutely great video. I smiled all through it. May he win and knock some sense into the DC mindset that really has no clue. This “petition the govt” has gone WAY too far. I believe Alabama has its act together – Mississippi, sadly, no.

The forced return of Cochran was just awful.

MN J on June 28, 2014 at 7:54 AM

People can belly ache all the hell they want, but the truth is McDaniel is a gaffe prone screw up with ties to neo confederate groups…he took money from the KKK and he was running against an incumbent politician who routinely gets 30% of the black vote. Is it really surprising that race might be an issue? How about McDaniel and his supporters taking some responsibility for their own loss and their own tactics? Sneaking into a sick old lady’s nursing home room and taking pics of her was not exactly a nice thing to do.

And now we have to listen to the usual whining and crying and blaming and demands for justice that are becoming routine for the Tea Party people every damn time they lose. If they want to change the primary system in Miss, fine, let them have at it…but McDaniel knew what kind of system that was when he started this campaign and there is no point is pitching a tantrum about it now..it is strange however, that cross over voting was fine when the Reagan Democrats were doing it and now it is horrid. It was fine when Rush was telling Republicans to go vote for Hillary in operation chaos too. People need to get a grip here.

Cantor lost and he took it like a man. He did not whine about cross over votes in the open primary in VA…he did not accuse his opponent of being a big meanie. But then he is a not a brat.

Terrye on June 28, 2014 at 8:31 AM

Terrye on June 28, 2014 at 8:31 AM

translation:
I am going crazily off topic so I can belly-ache about those nasty conservatives being all conservative-y about a few little illegal and distasteful campaign tricks that “like a man” Cochran pulled in Mississippi recently.

Those dang TEA Party types always think there should be some level of honesty and values in politics, when people like me know that any behavior is justified as long as the Your Team gets to stick their snouts in the trough.

But just you wait, you raciss wingerz- in November, when you all line up to vote for Thad…

Wait. What?

What do you mean won’t you be voting for Thad? I don’t understand.

Dolce Far Niente on June 28, 2014 at 8:47 AM

He probably could use money to get his video/opinions out. Maybe we could help him.

Bambi on June 28, 2014 at 9:16 AM

bluegill on June 28, 2014 at 12:55 AM

No doubt. RINO through and through.

Jaibones on June 28, 2014 at 9:43 AM

Excellent ad.

He is a happy warrior, like a former president who eschewed the cliches and soared to greatness: Ronald Reagan.

PattyJ on June 28, 2014 at 10:56 AM

How does someone unopposed lose their primary?

it took me some extra minutes trying to figure that out too . . .

greencalliope on June 28, 2014 at 12:26 PM

bluegill on June 28, 2014 at 12:47 AM

Fair point, but I’ve also seen plenty of white Republicans and conservatives balk and cringe at some of the things Herman Cain and Michele Bachmann said during the 2012 election, regardless of race or sex. As for Condi, there have been plenty of Republicans (mainly libertarians) who’ve felt she’s done more to damage the brand than help.

bluegill on June 28, 2014 at 12:47 AM

I see what you’re saying, but in the case of a black conservative being criticized with his/her own race used as a weapon against him/her — something white conservatives never have to go through in a comparative manner — I don’t think of it as ‘pandering’ or ‘condescending’ for it to be highlighted that a black candidate is trying to illustrate why he or she eschews being pigeonholed.

Do some on our side go overboard with identity politics? Absolutely. But I don’t find any moral equivalency with the Left as identity politics for them is a substitute for actual accomplishments, experience, etc.

I am sure this ad was shot, edited and finished before the Mississippi run-off.

bluegill on June 28, 2014 at 12:55 AM

I meant that the purpose of this article seemed to be Guy using a juxtaposition to give the conservative readership here a greater amount of hope for future elections, because — let’s face it — after the Cochran win, a lot of conservatives are just about ready to give up.

No, I don’t think Guy supported Cochran’s re-nomination; nothing from his posts and/or Tweets (which I don’t read that often) suggests that he’s secretly a card-carrier for Thad.

Aizen on June 28, 2014 at 5:00 PM

Cindy Munford on June 27, 2014 at 8:36 PM

…EXACTLY what I was wonder, Cindy -and everyone else.

Wing Chun Man on June 28, 2014 at 6:22 PM

As a part black conservative myself,

Raquel Pinkbullet on June 27, 2014 at 7:44 PM

What part?

right2bright on June 28, 2014 at 9:43 PM

Bravo!

He would have my vote… ;)

snoozinglion on June 29, 2014 at 5:18 AM