New Republican frontrunner in New Hampshire: Mitt Romney, of course

posted at 6:01 pm on June 19, 2014 by Allahpundit

Yes, I understand that he’s not running. And yes, I understand that the only reason he’s leading this poll is because he has tons of name recognition there whereas the rest of the 2016 field hasn’t even introduced themselves to voters yet. None of that matters. What matters is that when an opportunity this sweet to troll your Romney-hating readership comes along, you seize it. With both hands.

Romney 3.0, guys. The magic is back.

According to the Suffolk University/Boston Herald survey, which was released Thursday, 24% of Granite State Republicans and independents who lean towards the GOP say that Romney would be their first choice for their party’s presidential nomination.

Among the potential 2016 GOP contenders, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie was a distant second, at 9%, with Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky at 8%, and former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush at 7%…

Without Romney, Christie and Paul were tied at 11% as the first choice for the nomination among Republicans in New Hampshire, with Bush and Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas each at 8%.

To put in perspective for you how important name recognition is, this same poll has Jon Huntsman leading Marco Rubio, Scott Walker, and Paul Ryan. Huntsman, remember, gave up early on Iowa in 2012 and campaigned entirely in New Hampshire on the longshot theory that if he pulled the upset on Romney there, righties might turn to him as their “Anyone But Mitt” savior and propel him to victory in South Carolina and beyond. He finished a distant third behind Romney and Ron Paul, but left enough of an impression that he still polls better at the moment than far more influential Republicans. (Er, what’s Paul Ryan’s excuse for doing so poorly, though? He was the VP nominee.) I think the poll might also be lowballing Rand Paul, as there may be a libertarian contingent in New Hampshire that’s not being included as “Republicans” here who’ll nonetheless turn out for Rand in 2016. Like I said, Ron finished second. There’s a base there to build on. As for Romney, though, consider this a sign that he may retain enough goodwill in the state in two years to help the establishment champion on the stump. If Jeb or Christie is in a tight race with Paul, is Mitt the difference? RINO alliance!

Since we’re on the topic of primaries, let me apologize to Jonathan Last for having misunderstood his post yesterday about whether Hillary’s imploding. I thought he meant as a general election candidate; he says he meant that she might be imploding among Democrats and liberals, specifically. Last, like Ross Douthat, thinks that Democrats are potentially facing the sort of elites-versus-populists schism that the GOP’s coping with right now. I think there’s something to that — which is why “Ready for Hillary” and pro-Clinton Democrats in Congress have moved so quickly to endorse her. The more inevitable she seems, the more populists like Elizabeth Warren will think twice about rolling the dice on a primary challenge. I’m skeptical that her elitist, establishment reputation will stop her on the left, though, not so much because she’s learned hard lessons from 2008 as because there’s simply no potential challenger as formidable now as Obama was then. No one has a “historic candidate” narrative that trumps Hillary’s own; no one has retail appeal or star power that’s going to challenge Bill Clinton’s this time. And most of all, Democrats don’t have the luxury they had in 2008 of rolling the dice on a charismatic challenger knowing that the wind was at their backs in November after eight years of Bush. If you’re going to try to hold the White House for a third consecutive term, your best bet is with the household name whom everyone thinks has a legit shot at winning, not a crapshoot like Warren or (giggle) Brian Schweitzer. If anyone’s learned any hard lessons from 2008, it’s centrist voters who decided to listen to the left when they said we could afford to gamble on a little-known newbie senator hero-worshiped by liberals. That lesson doesn’t point towards Elizabeth Warren in 2016. It points towards you know who. Exit quotation:

Comments

Nope, not pulling the lever for this idiot.

Kicked myself in the nuts while doing it last time. I don’t need another.

lorien1973 on June 19, 2014 at 6:04 PM

He should test the waters during the primaries. Never rule it out.

hawkdriver on June 19, 2014 at 6:06 PM

At least the Dems usually throw out their losers (Hillary nonwithstanding). You never saw much buzz for Dukakis 2.0, or Mondale 2.0, or even Gore 2.0.

Good Solid B-Plus on June 19, 2014 at 6:07 PM

INSANE! My comment on the headlines thread which noted Romney’s possible dream of being the “conservative Philsopher king”:

I hope not, because you know what, Romney gave that title away when he idiotically called himself a “severe conservative.” What the heck is a severe conservative? No one has ever called himself that until the genius Romney arrived on the scene.

And what else had Romney called himself before running for president? Aside from being pro-choice, pro-amnesty, pro gun control, pro global warming “climate change,” he also called himself “an independent” and “non-partisan” and… “progressive.” This proto-architect of Obamacare who has waffled now on gay marriage and amnesty again, who bought his way into politics, is no conservative, and certainly no “conservative philosopher king.”

anotherJoe on June 19, 2014 at 6:08 PM

Nope, not pulling the lever for this idiot.

Kicked myself in the nuts while doing it last time. I don’t need another.

lorien1973 on June 19, 2014 at 6:04 PM

What if Vs. Barry or Hilda?

Sven on June 19, 2014 at 6:08 PM

What if Vs. Barry or Hilda?

Sven on June 19, 2014 at 6:08 PM

I’d vote 3rd party or stay home. This guy is part of the problem.

lorien1973 on June 19, 2014 at 6:09 PM

I’ll take two time loser for $10,000, Alex.
Stupid never learns.

Cheese Wheel on June 19, 2014 at 6:10 PM

Mitt Romney Talk of Me Running in 2016 Silly

The problem with this denial is that you have to be willing to believe something Romney says. That’s never a good bet.

sharrukin on June 19, 2014 at 6:11 PM

because he has tons of name recognition there

I think you mean because Romney’s a carpetbagger. Which is another similarity he shares with Hillary. Huh. I guess that loon chick over at MSNBC has a point about Hillary being the Left’s equivalent of Mitt.

Aizen on June 19, 2014 at 6:11 PM

It’s New Hampshire, for God’s sake. Not my circus…not my monkeys…

bimmcorp on June 19, 2014 at 6:12 PM

Wait, did you really expect ‘Ready for Hillary‘ to wait and then endorse Elizabeth Warren over Clinton?

Resist We Much on June 19, 2014 at 6:15 PM

Also, New Hampshire? Not exactly the bellwether of GOP politics.

The top three choices in 2012 were: a RINO, a libertarian, and a more paleoconservative candidate (which is probably being generous to Huntsman, but he was less liberal than Mitt yet neither libertarian nor neoconservative).

Aizen on June 19, 2014 at 6:16 PM

The earlier they get this over with the better.

bernzright777 on June 19, 2014 at 6:17 PM

C’mon, folks.

He may not be your personal favorite, but this time we need to unite behind a sure-fire winner!

[/s]

RedPepper on June 19, 2014 at 6:18 PM

Well good for Fred Huntsman.

rbj on June 19, 2014 at 6:19 PM

I’m through listening to ANY northeastern progressive (R) and that includes their dumb$h!t voters who vote for them.

If the GOP nominates another (D)-Lite, establishment (R), they deserve to lose…again.

Meople on June 19, 2014 at 6:21 PM

What if Vs. Barry or Hilda?

Sven on June 19, 2014 at 6:08 PM

I’d vote 3rd party or stay home. This guy is part of the problem.

lorien1973 on June 19, 2014 at 6:09 PM

In that case, prepare to be called a socialist OWSer scumbag.

ddrintn on June 19, 2014 at 6:21 PM

Romney? Really? Further vindication for why I am no longer a registered R. Truly the party of stupid!

RWRFAN on June 19, 2014 at 6:23 PM

I thought there was a rule against a third term run.

Bmore on June 19, 2014 at 6:23 PM

Romney lost New Hampshire to McCain in 2008. When Fred Thompson fizzled like the Great Pumpkin, Romney was the go-to guy for conservatives – and lost NH. The formerly conservative Union Leader endorsed maverick. Would that Romney had been elected instead of waffles, I’d bet the house the economy would be much better now.

rhombus on June 19, 2014 at 6:23 PM

We have nothing to fear from Mitt Romney in the White House.

We do have to fear what the Democrats will do if Romney wins, however.

–anonymous internet comment

Joseph OHenry on June 19, 2014 at 6:24 PM

Cool, and make McCain your running mate.

Bishop on June 19, 2014 at 6:25 PM

I thought that NH voters were supposed to be so well-informed thanks to all the attention given to their first-in-the-nation primary. And yet their first choice is someone who lost the last election and isn’t running again? Tell me why exactly the primary schedule is devoted to pleasing these morons’ demand to be the first people to vote.

J.S.K. on June 19, 2014 at 6:25 PM

Poor Romney doesn’t believe in anything, and won’t fight for anything.

faraway on June 19, 2014 at 6:26 PM

UGH more rain!

gophergirl on June 19, 2014 at 6:26 PM

Seemed just like yesterday. Think back. Remember his last run. Oh the sweet memory’s.

Me too! Only the cool people can be Mittbots.

Mittbot pride, baby. We can reclaim the term!

bluegill
on September 9, 2012 at 8:53 AM

Come on now remember, you know you want to. “You’ll vote for him and you’ll like it!”

Bmore on June 19, 2014 at 6:26 PM

rhombus on June 19, 2014 at 6:23 PM

Maybe he could have done for the whole country what he did for Massachusetts?

sharrukin on June 19, 2014 at 6:28 PM

He had his chance. It’s time for another electable candidate to give it a go.

Dongemaharu on June 19, 2014 at 6:28 PM

Mittens again.. LOL!!!

Ned Pepper on June 19, 2014 at 6:29 PM

Alternative headline: AP dangles clickbait.

Stoic Patriot on June 19, 2014 at 6:30 PM

rhombus on June 19, 2014 at 6:23 PM

There’s no question Romney would have been better in EVERY way than Oblahblah. That’s why just like McLame in ’08, I held my nose (for a second time) and voted for him.

The fact is, Romney completely laid an egg when people like Rove told him he had to stop criticizing Oblahblah’s failings. He then started doing nothing but playing nice and agreeing with him for the last 2 debates.

The state-run media did their part to seal Romney’s fate as well.

Regardless, listening to the likes of Rove and the rest of the DimocRat consultants, will only ensure yet another loss for the GOP in 2016.

Meople on June 19, 2014 at 6:33 PM

I’m a Tea Party ‘type’ who held his nose and voted for Romney in ’12. At the same time, I held onto my wallet and waited for The One to empty it, just in case. He did; as well as emptying the country of the adherence to Constitutional law. The One has done more damage to this country than ALL of the worst presidents, combined. I’m not sure that we’ll be able to overcome it, especially in light of the fact that future generations of ‘students’ will be indoctrinated in revisionist history and PC mandates.

vnvet on June 19, 2014 at 6:33 PM

Is it technically possible for you to ban yourself?

DarkCurrent on June 19, 2014 at 6:35 PM

Is it technically possible for you to ban yourself?

DarkCurrent on June 19, 2014 at 6:35 PM

Technically no, you, me, we don’t have access to the ban or delete button. You can how ever just leave. Why? You thinking about a self ban?

Bmore on June 19, 2014 at 6:39 PM

sweet memory’s.

Remiiiindding meee…

Sorry, reliving an old Rush concert in my head.

Bishop on June 19, 2014 at 6:41 PM

I realize this is meant to be humorous, but serious question:

How is it that the libertarian Rand Paul isn’t a RINO, while Romney and Christie are? What exactly is it about the Paul family that makes them more conservative or solidly Republican?

Libertarians like the Pauls (and Matt Kibbe)claim they’re the true conservatives, but many of their positions directly align with liberals. Moreover, the Paul’s network of insurgents spend most of their time launching mutinies against the GOP, so that alone qualifies them for the RINO label.

Buy Danish on June 19, 2014 at 6:44 PM

Bishop on June 19, 2014 at 6:41 PM

Great tune. Maybe link it next time for all to enjoy.

Bmore on June 19, 2014 at 6:45 PM

Romney seems more like an incumbent than Hillary to me. I think that’s important if Hillary is the nominee.

The candidate I want is Andrew Jackson

genital reach on June 19, 2014 at 6:45 PM

This thread isn’t packing em in so to speak. Later.

Bmore on June 19, 2014 at 6:46 PM

We’re talking New England. New Hampshire may be the sanest state in New England, but we’re still talking New England.

bw222 on June 19, 2014 at 6:47 PM

genital reach

Interesting nom! Oddest one I have seen all day! ; )

Bmore on June 19, 2014 at 6:47 PM

[...]

Let’s see who we’re talking about here … Mittens, Chrispy Chreme, Rand Paul, Jeb Bush, Mike Huntsman, Dorko Rubio, Scott Walker, and Paul Ryan. This is more like a collection of the Vichy GOP’s greatest losers, idiots, and traitors. What a steaming pile.

If I were ever to vote GOP again I would be really ticked at being such a ridiculous and offensive group of half-wits and treasonous worms to pick from. Luckily, my GOP voting days are long over.

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on June 19, 2014 at 6:48 PM

I once stopped and took a crap in New Hampshire on my way to somewhere meaningful.

Truthy story.

M240H on June 19, 2014 at 6:51 PM

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on June 19, 2014 at 6:48 PM

DLTDHYOTWOYRA. (I just added 3 letters to that well-known acronym. I’ll let you try to figure out what they stand for because guessing games are fun).

Buy Danish on June 19, 2014 at 6:52 PM

The state-run media did their part to seal Romney’s fate as well.

Meople on June 19, 2014 at 6:33 PM

How can anyone spend 6+ years of his life and $50+ million of his own money and pick the losers he did to run his campaign?

The only worse staff was McCain’s which had at least three Obama moles – Steve Schmidt and Mark and Nicole Wallace.

bw222 on June 19, 2014 at 6:53 PM

Careful – or the GOP may get behind Romney.

Considering how bad Obama has been and considering key issues were in fact, guessed right by Romney in hindsight over the past 4 years.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the establishment believed THIS is what would finally help them across the finish line, especially with Hillary tied so close to Obama and his failing policies.

Then again if Warren gets the nod, I assume the GOP will pivot to a tried and true establishment figure yet to be named /sarc

Odie1941 on June 19, 2014 at 6:54 PM

because he has tons of name recognition there

Everyone recognizes the name of the guy who fought so hard to lose the last election.

katy the mean old lady on June 19, 2014 at 6:56 PM

NOPE! Nope. Nope. Nope.

NH can keep their electoral votes if it comes to Romney 3.0.

yaedon on June 19, 2014 at 6:59 PM

Go Figure – The same State that gave us Obama and the Clinton’s. WOOPIE ! ! ! He had his chance and NO I WON”T FOLLOW YOU ! ! !

Nat George on June 19, 2014 at 7:03 PM

I don’t care if he was the only one running, I wouldn’t vote for him.

Not again.

No more RINOs.

Dammit.

Diluculo on June 19, 2014 at 7:03 PM

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on June 19, 2014 at 6:48 PM

Buy Danish on June 19, 2014 at 6:52 PM

Maybe I’ll stay after all. The only question remaining is should I fire up the popcorn?

Bmore on June 19, 2014 at 7:08 PM

This country needs Mitt Romney!! Digging out of our bankrupt hole will be all but impossible. We need his skill set.

Whitey Ford on June 19, 2014 at 7:08 PM

Mitt Romney has run for office 4 times. He won ONCE.

He has a 25% success rate.

Are you going to make him our nominee and make his success rate 20%?

portlandon on June 19, 2014 at 7:09 PM

Why AP, you widdle puttums, you…

Newtie and the Beauty on June 19, 2014 at 7:10 PM

HotAir Romney Fanclub meeting is called into order:

Those present:
Buy Danish, Meredith, Petunia, Sheryl,Blue Gill, KingGold, Jailbreak, WindandSea,csdeven,Jailbreak & Moesart

portlandon on June 19, 2014 at 7:12 PM

Kicked myself in the nuts while doing it last time. I don’t need another.

lorien1973 on June 19, 2014 at 6:04 PM

I didn’t have to go that far. He was already chosen by the time the primaries hit my state and it wouldn’t have mattered anyhow. This state is stuck on (D) for Presidents.

Decoski on June 19, 2014 at 7:18 PM

New Republican frontrunner in New Hampshire among Democrats giddy to select the Republican Presidential candidate for a third time in a row: Mitt Romney, of course

yaedon on June 19, 2014 at 7:18 PM

bw222 on June 19, 2014 at 6:53 PM

Yep, no clue there. Can’t understand it.

Meople on June 19, 2014 at 7:21 PM

yaedon on June 19, 2014 at 7:18 PM

That’s pronounce “Jiddy” for you troglodytes who don’t watch Al Sharpton on MSNBC (which is probably most of you, but you get most of it by visiting HA anyway, right?)

yaedon on June 19, 2014 at 7:22 PM

I am a convert. Come on Mitt, join the race, even though you have a very funny name that reminds one of dank gloves!Can’t have it all, can we now?

promachus on June 19, 2014 at 7:24 PM

promachus on June 19, 2014 at 7:24 PM

That’s decent snark there, but c’mon. You can do better.

yaedon on June 19, 2014 at 7:26 PM

In 2016, I would like to see:

Closed primaries. No more of this weffing foolishness of switching parties for a day to vote for the OTHER Other Guy.

Closed primaries. If you’re not of the registered party you want to vote for, tough noogies–you get the ballot (if you qualify, that is) for the party you ARE registered for/in.

Newtie and the Beauty on June 19, 2014 at 7:29 PM

sharrukin on June 19, 2014 at 6:28 PM

Massachusetts? Do you live in Massachusetts? Imagine living in a state where electing Romney was a huge improvement over the alternative? And speaking of Massachusetts, forget the Injun, watch out for Duval Patrick, he may be a dark horse to challenge Hillary, and a real pal with the Chicago Obama crowd, except he sounds like Pee Wee Herman and probably goes to the same movie theaters.

rhombus on June 19, 2014 at 7:32 PM

That’s decent snark there, but c’mon. You can do better.

yaedon on June 19, 2014 at 7:26 PM

No it can’t..:)

Dire Straits on June 19, 2014 at 7:33 PM

Non-story. We have lots of great candidates most likely running in 2016. Im still rooting for a Perry, Walker, Jindal combination myself.

Jack_Burton on June 19, 2014 at 7:37 PM

That’s decent snark there, but c’mon. You can do better.

yaedon on June 19, 2014 at 7:26 PM

No he\she can’t..:)

Dire Straits on June 19, 2014 at 7:33 PM

Sorry..Fixed..:)

Dire Straits on June 19, 2014 at 7:39 PM

I guess none of the commentariat are equipped to answer my question. Why is Rand Paul not a “RINO”?

Buy Danish on June 19, 2014 at 7:40 PM

rhombus on June 19, 2014 at 7:32 PM

Romney didn’t turn Massachusetts around. That is the point. Romney went along with the Democrats on the Gay rights agenda, on global warming shutting down coal plants, tax rates on corporations and small businesses, etc. Then there was Romneycare which did not help things. The Massachusetts economy was near the bottom under Romney.

sharrukin on June 19, 2014 at 7:45 PM

Why is Rand Paul not a “RINO”?

Buy Danish on June 19, 2014 at 7:40 PM

It sounds like he is.

sharrukin on June 19, 2014 at 7:45 PM

Run,Mitt,Run!!

Two can play at that game, AP, backatcha.

whatcat on June 19, 2014 at 7:47 PM

The name recognition explanation falls flat when you consider how far back Ryan is in the pack. Have New Hampshire R’s really not been ‘introduced’ to the Vice Presidential nominee from an election that took place a year and a half ago? The guy who took on Obama during the 2009 health care hearings? I think a lot of people ended up liking Romney and thought he would make a competent president. The recent validations of his strong statements about Putin, the status of forces agreement in Iraq and the GM bailout haven’t hurt either. Of course many other people agreed with him on all those issues but he gets remembered for being being out front talking about them.

He’s not going to run nor should he. He had his chance and didn’t get it done. He has some serious flaws and he’ll never, ever, ever escape those colossally stupid 47% comments. But this is more than simply name recognition.

Long Legged MacDaddy on June 19, 2014 at 7:51 PM

Romney/Christie 2016

Booyah!

Franklin100 on June 19, 2014 at 7:53 PM

People don’t even know who the VP is right now, lol.

xblade on June 19, 2014 at 8:09 PM

Rmoney?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Conservchik on June 19, 2014 at 8:10 PM

People don’t even know who the VP is right now, lol.

xblade on June 19, 2014 at 8:09 PM

That is a good point..:)

Dire Straits on June 19, 2014 at 8:13 PM

Ability + household name.

Yes, please.

eucher on June 19, 2014 at 8:20 PM

Nope, not pulling the lever for this idiot.

Kicked myself in the nuts while doing it last time. I don’t need another.

lorien1973 on June 19, 2014 at 6:04 PM

I was thinking the same thing.

sadatoni on June 19, 2014 at 8:32 PM

Maybe Romney should run for Senate in NH?

COgirl on June 19, 2014 at 8:43 PM

Why is Rand Paul not a “RINO”?

Buy Danish on June 19, 2014 at 7:40 PM

He is. But I’ll still vote for him last.

hawkdriver on June 19, 2014 at 8:59 PM

Maybe Romney should run for Senate in NH?

COgirl,

Romney would have the same problem as Scott Brown, there are 10 candidates in the gop primary for Senate. People can’t answer truthfully about Brown vs. Shaheen until they are sure their own favorite candidate has lost the primary. Until then, you don’t want to answer that you might vote for Brown.

However if it takes Romney running for Senate in NH to turn that state back to red, I am for it. Romney only lost NH in 2012 by 40,000 votes.

Fleuries on June 19, 2014 at 9:00 PM

You know, right now what other options are out there? Ted Cruz? Rand Paul? Another Bush? Someone else who will jerk the country 180 degrees? Like it or not we are at the point where we need someone to right the ship, not get it all the way back to the harbor. Obama spent his whole life preparing for this and he has been masterful in the execution of his plan. The depth of destruction of American might is not something that can be turned around on a dime- we lost it in the historical blink of an eye because the world was ripe for it and found a willing co-conspirator in an American President. The next President will have to reassert our leadership on the world stage and the leadership after that will have to build upon American excellence and bring it all back home. No one has all of the conservative qualities all wrapped up in one neat package- but we have to present someone with the skills and the wherewithal to get the job done- and be appealing enough to the however many percent it is now to get them back in the fold of American ethics and sensibility.

The brazenness of this administration to overtly flaunt the rule of law and literally foment unrest worldwide will be judged harshly by history- but we have to make sure that we are the ones that write the books.

whatabunchoflosers on June 19, 2014 at 9:12 PM

Not me, man. I’m ready for Hillary!

Let it burn.

ROCnPhilly on June 19, 2014 at 10:06 PM

At least Romney himself knows its absurd.

cat_owner on June 19, 2014 at 10:41 PM

The Mitt haters here share a special bond with the commie progtards on the left. Their hate is based in fear as well. If the Rs had another candidate that was worth a damn, this would be a non-story.
And btw- let’s not forget who made the the leftist world spin into hysterics and tears on the night of Oct 3rd, 2012. Their messiah was devastated- truth saw the light of a day…..for a week. That’s when the media went into full on propaganda mode and officiated an election in the most Un-American way Evah in 230 yrs.
Only Mitt (and at one time, Sarah) could ever do that.
Ya got anyone else? They will all wilt.

FlaMurph on June 19, 2014 at 11:09 PM

Romney, for all his qualities, can add another, that he had the self-awareness to realize he did not have it in him to do what had to be done to his wounded and mediocre opponent. Any other pretender had better be committed to winning.

virgo on June 20, 2014 at 12:57 AM

Best candidate either party has put forward since Reagan. I’d vote for him again.

crosspatch on June 20, 2014 at 2:44 AM

As a very conservative, Southern, Christian, I like him. I realize he is not perfect but no one is, and i can find something to disagree with with each candidate..However I think he would be a strong executive and pro business…I also think in an election not solely based on race, he can win.

Redstone357 on June 20, 2014 at 2:53 AM

Hell to the no.

I did not vote for the the last time and I would not vote for him the next time. How could I ever vote for the guy whose Romneycare would later on be the inspiration for Obamacare. No way, no day, no how. Ever. I’ll vote Libertarian yet again if I must.

Theophile on June 20, 2014 at 4:18 AM

One last gift for an old servant of the people, Mittimus Romney.

cimbri on June 20, 2014 at 7:12 AM

Those of you who say “I’d never pull the lever for this guy”; are you on drugs? Seriously, get your meds adjusted – or just go ahead and vote for Hillary, or whoever winds up with the nomination, because in effect that’s exactly what you did the last election, and why we’re stuck with another term of Obama. You’re nothing but tools of the Dems when you listen to that crap and sit on your hands. Might as well go the full boat.

datripp on June 20, 2014 at 8:21 AM

Run Romney! Run!

rubberneck on June 20, 2014 at 4:04 PM

________________________________________

Bill Clinton revealed Hillary Clinton’s health
________________________________________

Questions about Hillary Clinton’s health

Bill Clinton is the one who revealed
new details about the extent of
her lengthy recovery.

Bill Clinton said, ‘You didn’t realize
how serious this was?

It took Hillary six months of
really hard work to overcome it and
I’m proud of her.’

Look, that’s something
the American people didn’t know.”

………………………………………………………………

A terrible concussion that required six months
of very serious work to get over.”

Rove also charged that the State dept.
covered up the extent of Clinton’s injuries.

________________________________________