Hillary Clinton: Khattala Was Very Much On Our Minds Since The Night Of The Attack In 2012

posted at 7:56 pm on June 17, 2014 by Duane Patterson

The former Secretary of State upstaged her interview on Fox News with Bret Baier and Greta Van Susteren by showing up on the Who Wants To Be A Millionaire , I mean, the CNN town hall set with Christiane Amanpour. The only thing missing was the warm-up comedian and the applause signs. But the first question asked was Madame Secretary’s reaction to the capture of long-known Benghazi terrorist, Ahmed Abu Khattalah. Here’s the video. Go to 1:30 in.

Excuse me? This guy was on our minds from the night of the attack? He certainly wasn’t on Jay Carney’s mind for the next month and a half. Khattala wasn’t on the mind of the President. He wasn’t on the mind of Susan Rice. If you look at the entire video record of the Obama administration from 9/11/12 forward, this statement by Hillary Clinton is objectively untrue.

If you want to be charitable and let her redefine history, Khattali may have been on their minds, but the detainment of the YouTube videographer was on their lips.

Bill Clinton used to lie with an unusally-gifted ability. Hillary Clinton wages the same war on truth every day, but not with the same panache.

Comments

slightly OT but I suspect youtube not going to allow isis film to stay up long so got it off servers and here
these people are truly evil.

dmacleo on June 17, 2014 at 7:59 PM

Shameless liar who has nothing but contempt for working Americans. She and her entire family disgust me.

Chowderhead123 on June 17, 2014 at 8:01 PM

this woman haunts all of you in your sleep..

ThisIsYourBrainOnKoch on June 17, 2014 at 8:03 PM

Ahh yes…Little things I should have said and done
I just never took the time

But you were always on my mind
You were always on my mind
You were always on my mind

Flange on June 17, 2014 at 8:06 PM

this woman haunts all of you in your sleep..

ThisIsYourBrainOnKoch on June 17, 2014 at 8:03 PM

ThisIsYourBrainOnKoch: CORRECTION!

Only at 3:00AM!!

canopfor on June 17, 2014 at 8:06 PM

I hope she keeps running her mouth.

There’s no way this wench runs in 2016. She would get slaughtered.

wolly4321 on June 17, 2014 at 8:07 PM

ThisIsYourBrainOnKoch on June 17, 2014 at 8:03 PM

Your right. I have nightmares every night thinking of her.

Barred on June 17, 2014 at 8:07 PM

CNN Public Relations @CNNPR · 3h

#CNNTownHall RT @secupp: Hillary again says she would have gone into #Syria two years earlier.

canopfor on June 17, 2014 at 8:08 PM

I don’t think Hillary is really serious about running for president, otherwise she wouldn’t be doing interviews left and right where she is bound to say a bunch of stupid things. I think she is first and foremost interested in selling her book, so she won’t be so broke.

anotherJoe on June 17, 2014 at 8:10 PM

Adam Levine @cnnadam · 3h

#Clinton asked if she should have pushed to do more on #Syria. “The buck stops with the president” #townhall

CNN Public Relations @CNNPR · 3h

VIDEO: Hillary Clinton: ‘There are answers’ on #Benghazi. http://cnn.it/1l17jTW . @camanpour asks Clinton to address attacks in #Benghazi

CNN Public Relations @CNNPR · 3h

RT @jimsciutto: .@HillaryClinton on #Benghazi “I’m still looking for answers…there was the fog of war” #CNNTownHall

canopfor on June 17, 2014 at 8:10 PM

This woman haunts all of you in your sleep.. ThisIsYourBrainOnKoch on June 17, 2014 at 8:03 Pm

Yea,, not so much, AP.

She f*cks up everything she touches. Isn’t any spinning it away.

wolly4321 on June 17, 2014 at 8:12 PM

anotherJoe on June 17, 2014 at 8:10 PM

I think she’s also just absorbing all this negative media attention so it doesn’t go after the pretendian, Coumo or anyone else.

Flange on June 17, 2014 at 8:12 PM

******** Shelter in Place under AQ Attacking the Consulate ******

************ NIGHYMARISH EH ***************************!!

CNN Public Relations @CNNPR · 3h

Clinton: If any of us had known there was going to be a wave of attacks, we would’ve cautioned & directed people to shelter in place.

canopfor on June 17, 2014 at 8:15 PM

Excuse me? This guy was on our minds from the night of the attack?

Yesss…and Creepy Crawley has the transcript to prove it too !

burrata on June 17, 2014 at 8:16 PM

CNN Public Relations @CNNPR · 3h

canopfor on June 17, 2014 at 8:10 PM

What would Hillary know about “the fog of war”?

I’ll bet the “fog of war” didn’t stop her from finding the meal her tax payer funded chef prepared that night. Or finding her bed in that taxpayer funded mansion.

Ambassador Stevens and the Marines in Benghazi weren’t that lucky.

kcewa on June 17, 2014 at 8:21 PM

canopfor on June 17, 2014 at 8:15 PM

Wow. Brain damaged for sure.

kcewa on June 17, 2014 at 8:23 PM

Looks like she’s been inhaling lead fumes or something.

Of course, they knew all about this guy.

She and Bill had him over to the White house during their foursome with the Arafats.

(there’s a visual…)

formwiz on June 17, 2014 at 8:28 PM

What would Hillary know about “the fog of war”?

That would be the same fog that made a Bosnian girl giving her flowers seem like sniper fire.

F X Muldoon on June 17, 2014 at 8:31 PM

Hillary is full of it. She was all video, all the time, and this clown wasn’t on her mind at all. If she thought at all about Benghazi she thought only tactically about how the events were affecting her election prospects. Even her most partisan supporters would say this, I don’t doubt.

MTF on June 17, 2014 at 8:31 PM

Hillary moans “Why do people think I’m lying all the time?”

Because you ARE?

GarandFan on June 17, 2014 at 8:38 PM

You lying effin @#$t. It sure is convenient how your memory of events fades, is non-existent or doesn’t matter when it suits you. I knew the very first time I ever saw you that you were plum nasty.

cabra viejo on June 17, 2014 at 8:41 PM

I am so sick of the lies.

sadatoni on June 17, 2014 at 8:58 PM

this woman haunts all of you in your sleep..

ThisIsYourBrainOnKoch on June 17, 2014 at 8:03 PM

This woman could haunt times square at high noon.

So this Khattala guy was the actual maker of the video? I thought they had already arrested and jailed him. I am so confused…

ghostwalker1 on June 17, 2014 at 9:04 PM

Is that the face of what we have bocome? (chasnneling JarJar) My give up.

DemetriusPhalerum on June 17, 2014 at 9:10 PM

canopfor on June 17, 2014 at 8:15 PM

Who could have thought that on a random date like September 11th that there could be trouble at a US installation in an Arab country in the middle of an r-word??

Really. Do you expect Herself to be some kind of clairvoyant?

slickwillie2001 on June 17, 2014 at 9:10 PM

See ‘Preview’. I still give up.

DemetriusPhalerum on June 17, 2014 at 9:11 PM

Where are the 31 witnesses/survivors?

spinwedge60 on June 17, 2014 at 9:24 PM

Good grief, I forced myself to listen to that love fest for the “wide-eyed” ingenue by her sycophantic audience. Does she have to flap her hands around so much?

Hillary Clinton seems to imply that “events in Cairo” led to the Benghazi massacre. She also thinks that the current alleged suspect should be tried in our courts. The Dems continue to think that acts of terrorism are issues to be tackled by our justice system.

And who was that butch teacher that was so worried about gun control?

onlineanalyst on June 17, 2014 at 9:33 PM

Where are the 31 witnesses/survivors?

spinwedge60 on June 17, 2014 at 9:24 PM

That question crosses my mind constantly – be it re: Benghazi, IRS, F&F, Taliban for Deserter, Illegal Aliens over-running the border, etc.

JUST WHAT has this administration threatened or promised in order to get so many to sell out their country? I have a hunch it’s on the order of Kathleen Willey’s cat or Vince Foster.

MistyLane on June 17, 2014 at 9:33 PM

these people are truly evil.

dmacleo on June 17, 2014 at 7:59 PM

I was going to be my usual snarky self but words escape me. Other than Obama is correct to be concerned about global warming. Shit is definitely getting fired up world wide.

cabra viejo on June 17, 2014 at 9:38 PM

this woman haunts all of you in your sleep..

ThisIsYourBrainOnKoch on June 17, 2014 at 8:03 PM

And you wake up wet?

JugEarsButtHurt on June 17, 2014 at 9:38 PM

canopfor on June 17, 2014 at 8:15 PM

Wow. Brain damaged for sure.

kcewa on June 17, 2014 at 8:23 PM

kcewa: Yup,..shelter in place, and wait to be murdered:)

canopfor on June 17, 2014 at 11:09 PM

this statement by Hillary Clinton is objectively untrue.

Well, that’s never happened before!!!!!

There Goes the Neighborhood on June 18, 2014 at 1:10 AM

Khattala was on her mind ever since he was captured. Prior to that, she didn’t know who he was.

Steve Z on June 18, 2014 at 3:43 PM