Would you believe Hillary is ‘totally done with’ not being honest?

posted at 7:01 pm on June 14, 2014 by Noah Rothman

On Friday night, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton submitted to an interview from her longtime friend and former speechwriter Lissa Muscataine in an appearance at George Washington University. When asked for her reflections on a week in which she drove the news cycle, Clinton grew introspective.

“I say in the book that maybe it’s just the wonderful wealth of experience that I now have,” she said. “Maybe it’s because I am totally done with, you know, being really careful about what to say because somebody might think this instead of that.”

“It just gets too exhausting and frustrating, and it just seemed a whole lot easier to just put it out there and [I] hope people get used to it,” she continued. “Whether you agree with it or not you know exactly where I come from, what I think, what I feel.”

Clinton went on to test out this new honesty vehicle by scolding the country for not being as forthright as she believes she has been for over a week now.

“There are so many big issues and I talk about some of them both internationally and nationally, and I don’t think we gain by either shouting matches or finger-pointing or biting one’s tongue,” she lamented. “I think we really need to have a very open straightforward conversation.”

“Maybe I’m trying to model that, I don’t know, but that’s how it feels to me,” Clinton concluded, “and it feels a little bit liberating, to be honest.”

Clinton may be confusing honesty and bluntness here. One of the most recent examples of Clinton’s newfound “honesty” came in the form of her asserting that she and her husband were “dead broke” and “struggled” when they departed from the White House in 2001.

This statement was so impeccably “honest” that it netted her a “mostly false” rating from the arch-conservative watchdog organization Politifact.

But Clinton was, as Politico’s Maggie Haberman observed, more likely referring to a testy exchange she had with NPR host Terry Gross this past week. In that interview, when asked about her recent evolution on the issue of same-sex marriage rights, Clinton accused Gross of being mendacious when the host said she was merely seeking a clarification about her change of heart by asking a series of follow-ups.

“No, I don’t think you are trying to clarify,” Clinton interjected defensively. “I think you are trying to say that I used to be opposed and now I am in favor and I did it for political reasons. And that’s just flat wrong.”

But her next sentence suggests that she is again confused about the definition of honesty. In this instance, Clinton was putting words in her interlocutor’s mouth and refuting an assertion which was never made. It’s a familiar tactic.

In fact, in the next breath, Clinton declared her intention to follow in President Barack Obama’s footsteps and continue his uncompromising war on straw men.

“Let me just state what I feel like I think you are implying and repudiate it,” Clinton told Gross.

In other words, allow me to summarize your position, even if it’s a position you do not hold, and submit a counterargument to my summary. That’s the kind of honesty and straight talk we’ve come accustomed to over the last six years.

It’s good to know the current level of “honesty” in the White House is what Americans should expect to continue if Clinton is elected to succeed the president in 2016.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ncinca on June 14, 2014 at 7:03 PM

Would you believe Hillary …

Decided it was a waste of time to read anything beyond that …

ShainS on June 14, 2014 at 7:04 PM

I wouldn’t believe anything about shrillary, or anything she says. She’s a self absorbed scumbag piece of trash progressive that smells about as good as my septic tank after binging on taco bell.

I’d say liberals aren’t stupid enough to support her, but again, we’re talking about liberals that supported bawreck obumbo, the kenyan answer to communist progressivism.

Diluculo on June 14, 2014 at 7:10 PM

She would not know the truth if it came up an slapped her in the face.

Tinker on June 14, 2014 at 7:11 PM

Arch-conservative?

The Tampa Bay Times, which produces the PolitFact Truth-o-Meter, has not endorsed a single Republican candidate this century for any of the three most important positions on the Florida election ballot. Accordingly, the Times scores a “Pants on Fire” for its lack of objectivity, according to an extensive analysis by Media Trackers Florida.

Since 2000, the Times has issued 10 endorsements in elections for U.S. President, U.S. Senate, and Florida Governor. Nine of the 10 endorsements went to Democrats, with the sole exception being the Times’ endorsement of Democrat-leaning Independent Charlie Crist in the 2010 U.S. Senate contest.

This must be sarcasm?

sharrukin on June 14, 2014 at 7:12 PM

I have a feeling grandma is staying home next year…

right2bright on June 14, 2014 at 7:13 PM

Thank God they have Biden as a back up candidate…they won’t miss a step!

right2bright on June 14, 2014 at 7:13 PM

She looks like Popeye, I scam what I scam until I can’t scams no more.

Flange on June 14, 2014 at 7:15 PM

sharrukin on June 14, 2014 at 7:12 PM

You read that far?

ncinca on June 14, 2014 at 7:17 PM

They’ve all lost the ability to tell fact from fiction if they ever had it.

crankyoldlady on June 14, 2014 at 7:17 PM

Noah why do you have a pic of Roseanne Barr with this post?

Brat on June 14, 2014 at 7:18 PM

“Right at this moment the place is being surrounded by 100 CONTROL agents! Would you believe it? 100 CONTROL agents!”

“I find that very hard to believe.”

“Well how about 2 squad cars & a motorcycle cop?”

You know the rest… ;)

Judge_Dredd on June 14, 2014 at 7:20 PM

You read that far?

ncinca on June 14, 2014 at 7:17 PM

Given that Hillary is a combat veteran from Tuzla I think we owe her that much. /s

sharrukin on June 14, 2014 at 7:22 PM

You forgot to say “period!” at the end. That always makes lies totally convincing.

forest on June 14, 2014 at 7:28 PM

Still digging.

22044 on June 14, 2014 at 7:30 PM

Noah why do you have a pic of Roseanne Barr with this post?

Brat on June 14, 2014 at 7:18 PM

what difference, at this point, does it make.

22044 on June 14, 2014 at 7:31 PM

So, now that she’s going to be totally honest, we can infer that she’s been a lying sack of sh1t all those years?

NavyMustang on June 14, 2014 at 7:32 PM

forest on June 14, 2014 at 7:28 PM

Full…STOP.

NavyMustang on June 14, 2014 at 7:32 PM

She will need a full time polygraph examiner..

hillsoftx on June 14, 2014 at 7:35 PM

Judge_Dredd on June 14, 2014 at 7:20 PM

Heh.

“How about a vicious street cleaner and a toothless police dog?”

ShainS on June 14, 2014 at 7:40 PM

You know the rest… ;)

Judge_Dredd on June 14, 2014 at 7:20 PM

Get Smart, Judge.

crankyoldlady on June 14, 2014 at 7:40 PM

forest on June 14, 2014 at 7:28 PM

Full…STOP.

NavyMustang on June 14, 2014 at 7:32 PM

Let me be clear…

bimmcorp on June 14, 2014 at 7:42 PM

On 710 WOR Friday morning, Mark Simone was comparing Hillary to Bill. They are both liars and untrustworthy opportunist, it’s just that Bill has the likable way of lying that makes people feel comfortable and forget he’s lying to them. Hillary doesn’t connect.

It’s over Hill.

CTSherman on June 14, 2014 at 7:43 PM

Americans of all political persuasions are coming to the sad realization that our First Lady — a woman of undoubted talents who was a role model for many in her generation — is a congenital liar.

“Blizzard of Lies” New York Times
William Safire
Jan. 8, 1996

EastofEden on June 14, 2014 at 7:44 PM

She looks like Popeye, I scam what I scam until I can’t scams no more.

Flange on June 14, 2014 at 7:15 PM

Thread winner

307wolverine on June 14, 2014 at 7:46 PM

Hopey the Micro-Manager has his hand up
everyones business accept Afghanistan and Iraq:

Philadelphia’s SEPTA strike 2014
12m
President Obama intervenes in Philadelphia transit strike, establishes board to investigate contract dispute – @AP
End of alert

canopfor on June 14, 2014 at 7:46 PM

forest on June 14, 2014 at 7:28 PM

Full…STOP.

NavyMustang on June 14, 2014 at 7:32 PM

Let me be clear…

bimmcorp on June 14, 2014 at 7:42 PM

Not to mention that it’s always convincing to include the phrase “Not even a smidgen.”

As Schad would say, Goebbels climaxes in his grave every time these psychopaths open their mouths …

ShainS on June 14, 2014 at 7:49 PM

There’s an article in the UK Daily Telegraphs asking Will the prickly personality of Hillary Clinton be her undoing in her bid to become the first female President of the United States?.

It occurred to me that this question sums up her condition. She’s spent so much time trying to emulate her husband, right down to that seemingly endless supply of badly tailored pantsuits, that she’s become, not a harridan, but the male version thereof.

I short, H.R. Clinton has become, indeed, ‘prickly’.

If we are making the observation in polite society, when a woman of advanced age becomes… ‘prickly’…we say she’s become matronly but is possessed of a foul temper, and that she has, thus, become a harridan. When an older man becomes … ‘prickly’… we say he’s become a crotchety old codger.

H.R. Clinton may be a grandmother soon, but she’s neither matronly nor maternal. She’s just…’prickly’.

thatsafactjack on June 14, 2014 at 7:51 PM

I just finished eating dinner, opened up Hotair, and suddenly became nauseous. The use of graphic Hildabeast photos is not appreciated.

Appalacher on June 14, 2014 at 7:52 PM

Would you believe Hillary is ‘totally done with’ not being honest?

She will, when she stops wasting oxygen and goes to meet her younger, benevolent brother, Satan.

Rix on June 14, 2014 at 7:54 PM

Love Chelsea’s leather maternity pants.

Appalacher on June 14, 2014 at 7:55 PM

have you heard the one about young hillary and the cherry tree?

ThisIsYourBrainOnKoch on June 14, 2014 at 7:57 PM

No, this is your brain, tell us.

Appalacher on June 14, 2014 at 7:57 PM

The democrats need someone to run that actually has some substance and has accomplished something.

Too bad.

Kevin R on June 14, 2014 at 8:01 PM

InterVener Part Deux:

Philadelphia’s SEPTA strike 2014
3m
More: SEPTA says it would take 8-10 hours to restore service after President Obama intervenes in strike – @AP
Read more on 6abc.com

canopfor on June 14, 2014 at 8:01 PM

Nope.

S. D. on June 14, 2014 at 8:02 PM

I cannot keep seeing this hag’s face on sites like HA, Breitbart, or Blaze as well as Amazon, B&N with out needing serious eye bleach.

Tinker on June 14, 2014 at 8:02 PM

Too bad.

Kevin R on June 14, 2014 at 8:01 PM

That would be too much to ask for Republicans. What makes you think the Dems would take a risk doing that ?

Appalacher on June 14, 2014 at 8:03 PM

Billy looks like he is on death’s doorstep. Maybe he will have a cardiac infarction late next year to whip up the sympathy vote for his Hildabeast. If he dies it may even clinch the election for her.

Appalacher on June 14, 2014 at 8:06 PM

thatsafactjack on June 14, 2014 at 7:51 PM

I simply refer to her as a lying old hag.

bimmcorp on June 14, 2014 at 8:06 PM

Full Definition of HONESTY
1obsolete : chastity
2a : fairness and straightforwardness of conduct
b : adherence to the facts : sincerity
3: any of a genus (Lunaria) of European herbs of the mustard family with toothed leaves and flat disk-shaped siliques*

*Definition of SILIQUE
: a narrow elongated 2-valved usually many-seeded capsule that is characteristic of the mustard family, opens by sutures at either margin, and has two parietal placentas

A-yup

Newtie and the Beauty on June 14, 2014 at 8:06 PM

Stop it, yer killin’ me!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I think ALL of my ribs are broken!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Hillary and the truth are mutually exclusive.

Resist We Much on June 14, 2014 at 8:07 PM

*Definition of SILIQUE

Sounds like a man eater to me. Is that what Chelsea gave birth to ?

Appalacher on June 14, 2014 at 8:09 PM

Oh, Hillary

Newtie and the Beauty on June 14, 2014 at 8:10 PM

Sounds like a man eater to me. Is that what Chelsea gave birth to ?
Appalacher on June 14, 2014 at 8:09 PM

My first thoughts were her jowls…it degenerated from there… ;-)

Newtie and the Beauty on June 14, 2014 at 8:11 PM

The New Republic: Hillary Clinton Was a Mediocre Secretary of State

If you want to get a sense of how puny Clinton’s accomplishments at State were, you should read not her haters but her admirers. On Sunday in The New York Times, Nicholas Kristof devoted a whole column to praising Clinton’s record, and yet was unable to list anything that wasn’t a broad generalization. Kristof began by noting that, “Clinton achieved a great deal and left a hefty legacy—just not the traditional kind.” What was this legacy, you might ask?

Clinton recognized that our future will be more about Asia than Europe, and she pushed hard to rebalance our relations. She didn’t fully deliver on this ‘pivot’—generally she was more successful at shaping agendas than delivering on them—but the basic instinct to turn our ship of state to face our Pacific future was sound and overdue.

So Clinton “recognized” what is surely the single most noted thing in every discussion of American foreign policy, and even in Kritstof’s opinion wasn’t really able to do anything about it. What else?

A couple of times I moderated panels during the United Nations General Assembly in which she talked passionately—and bewilderingly, for some of the audience—about civil society, women leaders and agricultural investments. Pinstriped foreign and prime ministers looked on, happy to be considered important enough to be invited. They listened with increasingly furrowed brows, as if absorbing an alien language, as Clinton brightly spoke about topics such as “the business case for focusing on gender in agricultural development.”

This is all well and good but it isn’t much of a legacy. When he tries to turn to specifics, the best Kristof can come up with is that Clinton mentioned Muhammad Yunus in a speech. Kristof’s piece peters out after a few more moist, unspecific paragraphs.

The reason I quote Kristof at length is because his case is essentially the same as that of her opponents, who claim that she served without much distinction. It’s true that she put an admirable focus on women’s rights, and played a role in isolating Iran. But the Afghanistan surge didn’t seem to have a huge effect; Syria policy has been a failure, even if the alternatives were all bleak; Iraq has collapsed since our departure (again, good alternatives did not clearly present themself); she was probably too cautious about the Egyptian people’s overthrow of Hosni Mubarak, although that didn’t keep him in power; she backed the Libyan campaign, which currently must count as a mixed bag; and she did a lot of what Kristof describes, in terms of trying to streamline and broaden American diplomacy, and repair our relationships with the world. Even if she had some relative successes in these areas, America’s global popularity has declined since she took the job.

Resist We Much on June 14, 2014 at 8:11 PM

Struggling:

Zeke Miller @ZekeJMiller · 6h

New @GOP video mocking Hillary’s “broke” line https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpkpCxUe-mg&feature=em-uploademail
YouTube

We’re Broke, We’re Struggling
June 11 2014
************

canopfor on June 14, 2014 at 8:14 PM

The woman is an absolute harlot.

jbspry on June 14, 2014 at 8:16 PM

“I’m a changed man.”

—- Slick Clintoon to See-BS 60-mintutes presstitute Steve Kroft in 1992

…………..(with Killary nodding like a bobble-head in the background)

viking01 on June 14, 2014 at 8:17 PM

I hope she implodes and decides not to run – that’s the only chance we have for her NOT to be President. If she runs this time, no other Dem will have the cojones to run against her, and the Dem machine already in possession of Justice, IRS, FBI, Homeland Security, etc., will go into high gear and steal 2016, too. Methinks she’s as big an incompetent disaster as Obamanation, and her heart is in the same place as his.

With our current GOP leadership in Congress being solely concerned about their own survival rather than the survival of our freedoms and our Constitutional republic, we are soooooooooo screwed if she does run.

jclittlep on June 14, 2014 at 8:21 PM

You’ve done well for yourself your first week here, Noah! Congratulations… ;-)

Newtie and the Beauty on June 14, 2014 at 8:21 PM

thatsafactjack on June 14, 2014 at 7:51 PM

lol, we have a couple female commenters here that are “prickly”. Hill dog is the genuine C.

arnold ziffel on June 14, 2014 at 8:26 PM

QOTD in 4 minutes

22044 on June 14, 2014 at 8:27 PM

You’ve done well for yourself your first week here, Noah! Congratulations… ;-)

Newtie and the Beauty on June 14, 2014 at 8:21 PM

Yes…I agree. :)

22044 on June 14, 2014 at 8:28 PM

Ms. clinton may be finding out the god honest truth about her status in the lib world. she is neither a person of color nor is she sufficiently left. In other words she is not obama. It is rough now but i don’t doubt that in the end the media libs will come around if she is the nominee and go after her repub. opponent like sharks in a feeding frenzy.

warmairfan on June 14, 2014 at 8:28 PM

Arch-conservative?

This must be sarcasm?

sharrukin on June 14, 2014 at 7:12 PM

I think when someone says

“X is so `honest’ that it earned him a “mostly false” rating from that arch-enemy of his, Y”,

it’s pretty safe to conclude that yes, they’re being sarcastic about Y being his arch-enemy.

RINO in Name Only on June 14, 2014 at 8:32 PM

warmairfan on June 14, 2014 at 8:28 PM

It looks more like a comeuppance to me, Warm–with no quasi-political or political office to hide behind, Hillary’s finding out what life is like as Hillary Clinton, the person, rather than as, say, First Lady…Senator…Secretary of State… ;-)

Newtie and the Beauty on June 14, 2014 at 8:32 PM

Vince Foster, James MacDougal, Ron Brown and the Benghazi Four could not be reached for comment…

viking01 on June 14, 2014 at 8:36 PM

jclittlep on June 14, 2014 at 8:21 PM

They could run Sheila Jackson Lee and we would be just as screwed. Fact is, we are already screwed.

bimmcorp on June 14, 2014 at 8:38 PM

“How about a vicious street cleaner and a toothless police dog?”

ShainS on June 14, 2014 at 7:40 PM

Wow! That’s some memory!

Judge_Dredd on June 14, 2014 at 8:39 PM

People like Hillary Clinton would burst into flames if they couldn’t lie.

She’s so used to lying that she probably can’t even tell the difference anymore.

BigWyo on June 14, 2014 at 8:40 PM

Nope.
Can’t believe this statement from Mrs Clinton.
Either.

TimBuk3 on June 14, 2014 at 8:48 PM

Does this mean that before this, Clinton has never been honest?
Is she admitting that she lied about Benghazi, Vince Foster, White Water, etc.?
Is she publicly admitting that she has never told the truth about anything?

OR

is she just reading the poles and Hot Air that said the biggest loss for Democrats is the loss of the trust of the People in their parties truth and veracity.

The answer should be easy to find out. Just ask the same questions that have dogged her for years and see if you get the same answers or different answers.

jpcpt03 on June 14, 2014 at 8:48 PM

“I think we really need to have a very open straightforward conversation.”

After almost 2 years of waiting, I think Charles Woods and Pat Smith would very much appreciate that.

I’m sure Hillary will give them a ring any day now.

lynncgb on June 14, 2014 at 8:50 PM

On Amazon’s best selling list, HRC’s book is losing out to “Green Smoothie Cleanse”.
imagine that – a book about making a pile of crap is outselling a book that is a pile of crap.

gonnjos on June 14, 2014 at 8:54 PM

Obscurely Obligatory

Finished with Lies – They Might Be Giants

Left Coast Right Mind on June 14, 2014 at 8:56 PM

This crowd is waaaaaaaaay too cynical.

Oooomppphh! Gorp! Ha! Not me…..

Chuck Ef on June 14, 2014 at 9:21 PM

In 1996, Strom Thurmond said about Bob Dole, that he was incapable of telling a lie.

Today, I say about Hillary Clinton, that she is incapable of telling the truth. It’s not in her to do it. She does not have the capacity. There’s not a place of truth inside her, so when she will open her mouth, that any truth will ever come out. It’s not there. It’s not to be had, it’s not to be found. She can’t do it. Full stop. End of story.

LashRambo on June 14, 2014 at 9:25 PM

HRC has gotten so twisted up in her own verbal spaghetti that I am prepared to go on record now, in advance, as refudiating anything that comes out of her mouth.

There, I just eliminated the need for a thousand or so posts over the next two-and-a-half years.

IndieDogg on June 14, 2014 at 9:26 PM

People like Hillary Clinton would burst into flames if they couldn’t lie.

BigWyo on June 14, 2014 at 8:40 PM

The short version of what I wrote. Just as good.

LashRambo on June 14, 2014 at 9:26 PM

Poor Hillary. She doesn’t have a clue that when the time comes Obama will withhold his support and throw it behind Biden. Stand up, Joe! Oh, God love ya….

HiJack on June 14, 2014 at 9:26 PM

People like Hillary Clinton would burst into flames if they couldn’t lie.

She’s Democrats are so used to lying that she they probably can’t even tell the difference anymore.

BigWyo on June 14, 2014 at 8:40 PM

Fixed.

HiJack on June 14, 2014 at 9:28 PM

What a hag What a liar She sold out a long long time ago If she once had integrity She has forgotten how to spell it

steveracer on June 14, 2014 at 9:31 PM

viking01 on June 14, 2014 at 8:36 PM

I like how she turned $1000 into $100,000 betting on cattle futures by reading the Wall Street Journal. Now, if she wrote a book on how she did that, THAT book would sell. Screw “Hard Choices”.

Sometimes I wish she would’ve just stayed home and baked cookies, singing along with Tammy Wynette’s “Stand By Your Man” on the Grand Ole Opry TV show, and left the Vast Right Wing conspiracy alone.

LashRambo on June 14, 2014 at 9:32 PM

…ok ok!….but please!…use the air brushed photos from now on!
…I can’t stand puking…unless I have salmonella…or I deserved it…for drinking too much!

KOOLAID2 on June 14, 2014 at 9:39 PM

I think it’s just the wonderful wealth. She’s fuked-up everything else she’s been bequeathed by her sexual preditor husband.

lel2007 on June 14, 2014 at 10:06 PM

“I think we really need to have a very open straightforward conversation.”

Hillary! GO HOME! SHUT UP! End of conversation.

GarandFan on June 14, 2014 at 10:24 PM

It takes a “…willing suspension of disbelief…” to trust anything Mrs. Clinton says is true.

Mallard T. Drake on June 14, 2014 at 10:26 PM

Amazing. So she is basically saying she has finally gotten to a point in her life where lying constantly no longer works for her? But of course she never wanted to lie. She did it for us, because she wanted so badly not to offend us with the awesome weight of THE TRUTH.

Of course the irony here is that this is one of the biggest lied yet.

mitchellvii on June 14, 2014 at 10:27 PM

That’s just the round about way of saying, “What difference does it make?” Hillary will not run and, if she does, she will not win. She can’t possibly tell people the truth and win an election, so we know that’s not going to happen. Hillary had her chance, in 2008 and people don’t really believe she would have been “better” than Obama. About the only thing that might make her a smidge better than Obama would be the people she surrounds herself with. At least a larger majority of them would be competent.

Look for the Democrats to have a Hispanic on the ticket in 2016. They’re not finished playing the first card that worked so well with Obama, although they’ll have to dump the race card for a while.

bflat879 on June 14, 2014 at 11:15 PM

if this country has no better sense of what this country needs than to even consider, God forbig actually elect, HRC as the next president, not only is that sad and pathetic, it’s embarassing. I dont even understand why anyone would listen to her for even a minute. Even Bill must be cringing.

scalleywag on June 14, 2014 at 11:35 PM

That picture…perfect for the witch!

Schadenfreude on June 14, 2014 at 11:47 PM

Resist We Much on June 14, 2014 at 8:11 PM

————————————–

This reminds me of my old high school test answers I used to pad with BS when I had no idea what I was talking about but knew I had to write something that I thought sounded impressive.

ncinca on June 15, 2014 at 12:08 AM

What a refreshing lying sack.

Mason on June 15, 2014 at 12:31 AM

I was in the book store this afternoon..I mentioned to the clerk that PAIPS book was so huge it could be used as a doorstop…and said when it was reduced soon to 75% off.people may buy it to use that way..she didn’t seem amused..guess, she did not understand my wry sense of humor…!!! and to amuse myself I bought the book that is beating her..the 10 day Green Smoothie Cleanse..Ok, ok. maybe I will lose a few pounds…and it gave me a perverse little thrill….

Xango Annie on June 15, 2014 at 2:54 AM

Hillary has been in the public eye for the last 25 years and people know pretty much all there is to know about her. She is now trying to convince us that leopards can change their spots.

Decaf on June 15, 2014 at 3:44 AM

This must be sarcasm?

sharrukin on June 14, 2014 at 7:12 PM

Yes I read that that and all most fell off the chair laughing. Just read some of their past “lies of the year” awards.

whbates on June 15, 2014 at 7:27 AM

It is so refreshing that Hillary Clinton is embarking on this enlightened crusade of down-to-earth honesty and straight talk. To suggest otherwise is a vast right-wing conspiracy.

There really was sniper fire when Hillary landed in Bosnia. In the video of the event, the bullets are just obscured by that bouquet of flowers the small child hands her.

TarheelBen on June 15, 2014 at 7:37 AM

In other words, I don’t really care what any of you peons think about what I say.

scalleywag on June 15, 2014 at 8:36 AM

Much more dangerous than Bill.

Akzed on June 15, 2014 at 9:19 AM

It is impossible to be honest when you’ve never been so your entire life. You don’t know how.

AtTheRubicon on June 15, 2014 at 9:37 AM

Bubba is such a lucky guy to have her. Just look at the pic.

jaywemm on June 15, 2014 at 10:25 AM

I know where she’s coming from… Hell. She’s a lying, heartless, sack of —- who has stayed married to a serial rapist in order to ride his coattails into public office.

itsacookbook on June 15, 2014 at 11:05 AM

Would you believe Hillary is ‘totally done with’ not being honest?

In a word: no.

zoyclem on June 15, 2014 at 11:19 AM

In other words its “oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive” eh Killery? Its really hard to keep all the lies straight for her she’s told so many.

neyney on June 15, 2014 at 11:33 AM

Stop it, yer killin’ me!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I think ALL of my ribs are broken!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Hillary and the truth are mutually exclusive.

Resist We Much on June 14, 2014 at 8:07 PM

I see your ha and raise you a hundred more. sarc/off

Hillary is a thoroughly amoral, ruthless politician and a continuation of the bankrupt progressive agenda. This country is on life-support right now because of O. Elect this woman and you’ll finish the job.

Conservchik on June 15, 2014 at 12:23 PM

AtTheRubicon on June 15, 2014 at 9:37 AM

I think you nailed it, Rubicon.

Conservchik on June 15, 2014 at 12:26 PM

Wouldn’t it be Hillary-ous if Elizabeth Warren (another fraud) got the dem nomination instead? Pun totally intended.

Conservchik on June 15, 2014 at 12:28 PM

On her head-stone it will read “Here Lies Hillary Clinton …

virgo on June 15, 2014 at 12:30 PM