Open thread: Tonight’s the night we retire Eric Cantor and Lindsey Graham; Update: Cantor in deep trouble early; Update: Cantor loses? Update: AP calls it for Dave Brat

posted at 6:31 pm on June 10, 2014 by Allahpundit

I know that headline’s egregiously incorrect, I just … wanted to experience it. Just once.

There is, I suppose, a slim chance that Grahamnesty could lose tonight, if by “lose” you mean “finish just shy of an absolute majority and end up in a runoff.” That would give tea partiers a glimmer of hope that South Carolinians, forced to make a binary choice in a few weeks between Graham and any other Republican in the country, would choose correctly. They won’t, though. Read this post from a few months ago to see why. Graham, to his credit, took nothing for granted in his reelection bid. He pulled every lever of power he has to protect his seat. In fact, aside from the occasional burbling about impeachment to reassure conservatives that he’s kinda sorta One Of Us, the most striking thing about his campaign is how little pandering he’s done to tea partiers. As he said himself, “I didn’t back off from being me.” That’s how confident he is of winning this race, all of his amnesty/ultrainterventionist baggage notwithstanding. The founder of a tea-party group in Columbia, South Carolina, predicts that he’s going to win the nomination outright tonight, even though he’s facing no less than six different challengers who could, in theory, force a runoff without any one of them reaching double digits. I think that’s right. In fact, I’m going to guess he takes 60 percent. Easily the tea party’s lowest moment this year, the McConnell/Bevin race included.

As for Cantor, people like Laura Ingraham and Mickey Kaus have been fighting the good fight on air and online for weeks in trying to drum up interest in his challenger, Dave Brat. For good reason: This race has, to some extent, become a referendum on amnesty, particularly Cantor’s enthusiasm for the sort of DREAM amnesty that’s now created a humanitarian crisis at the border. The better Brat does, the sterner the warning to House Republicans that an amnesty this summer could be painful this fall. Brat’s done a nice job making Cantor sweat, forcing him to spend more and fight dirtier — replete with a few well-placed bald-faced lies — than anyone expected. Realistically, though, an unknown candidate’s not beating the House majority leader in a primary. No undecided voter is going to forfeit the influence their district has in the House right now in order to roll the dice on Brat. The best we can hope for is a race that’s closer than expected, so that the GOP House caucus sits up and takes notice, but I think we’re going to end up disappointed here too. I’m guessing Cantor takes 65-70 percent, capping a glorious night for fans of immigration reform.

Politico and RCP will have the returns as they come in, although your best bet is Ace’s Decision Desk crew. The polls in South Carolina and Virginia close at 7 p.m. ET.

Update: I’m cooking up some tasty crow to feast on. Eric Cantor is in on life support early in VA-7.

The House majority leader could be going down — in a primary. Biggest House upset ever?

Update: He’s not closing the gap. This is really happening.

Media coverage of young illegals pouring over the border in Texas the past few months, whether induced by DREAM and DACA or not, may have ended up killing him. Show of hands, House Republicans: Who’s up for passing amnesty this summer now?

Update: Harry Enten of FiveThirtyEight thinks Cantor is dunzo. Am I awake?

Update: Election expert Dave Wasserman says it’s over:

Update: Cantor outspent Brat by about 14 to one over the last few weeks. I’m honestly speechless. This is a political earthquake.

Can we retire the “tea party is dead” storyline now?

Update: No one saw it coming, Cantor’s team included:

Update: Slublog suggests Tom Foley’s defeat in 1994 as an upset to rival this one. True — beating a sitting Speaker is almost unheard of. But ’94 was also the year of a giant GOP wave and Foley lost very narrowly. Cantor’s race is sui generis in an election season where establishment Republicans have done well against tea partiers. And he’s not losing narrowly. He’s getting obliterated.

Update: I know you’re wondering, but rest easy. Virginia does have a “sore loser” law.

Update: You ready for this? Cantor’s own internal polling had him up 62/28.

Update: Tough call for Obama now. At first blush, there’s nothing stopping him at this point from issuing his long-awaited executive order on deportations tomorrow. No sense waiting any longer; the House isn’t going to pass anything on amnesty anymore. But the Cantor earthquake is so surprising that maybe even Democrats are leery now of having O make any sudden moves on the topic. If the House majority leader’s mild support for DREAM was enough to get him swamped at the polls by conservatives, what happens to Democrats in November if Obama doubles down on amnesty with an executive order?

Update: Game over. The upset of the century, so far.

Only one thing left to do now.

Robot libido by sabotage

Update: So, who’s the new House majority leader? Kevin McCarthy? Caucus might feel obliged to push someone more conservative after this, a la Jeb Hensarling or Jim Jordan.

Update: Good point from Sean Davis:

Establishment Republicans would have been comfortable with Cantor replacing Boehner. Now that there’s a chance that Boehner’s successor will be significantly more conservative than him, there’ll be heavy pressure on him to stick around until someone more moderate can creep up the ranks.

Possible compromise candidate: Paul Ryan?

Update: This upset may have ended more than just the near-term prospects for immigration reform. Hmmmmm:

Update: See why I thought Cantor would win by 30?

Update: Now this is interesting. Did Brat get help from anti-Cantor Democrats?

Update: Minor problem with the “Operation Chaos” theory of Brat’s upset, says Leon Wolf:

If Democrats were capable of mounting a significant effort against Cantor in the GOP primary, they’d have a serious candidate waiting for Brat in the general. They don’t. The Dem nominee is token opposition.

Update: Meanwhile, as predicted, Lindsey Graham topped 50 percent tonight, winning his primary without a runoff. How did Grahamnesty pull that off while Cantor got swamped over immigration?

Update: More pushback to the “Operation Chaos” theory from Wasserman:

Update: The White House has released its spin for the evening. You ready?

A spokesman for President Obama rushed to assure House Republicans that Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R., Va.) didn’t actually lose because of his gestures toward Democrats on immigration reform.

“Cantor’s problem wasn’t his position on immigration reform, it was his lack of a position,” Obama advisor Dan Pfeiffer tweeted, citing the success of Senator Lindsay Graham (R., S.C.). “Graham wrote and passed a bill and is winning big.”

Tonight was … a win for amnesty?

Update: An eeyore like me can’t resist some pessimism amid a hugely exciting upset, so here’s a scenario for you. What if Boehner decides to retire anyway, and he and Cantor decide to go ahead and ram amnesty through this summer with token GOP support (30 votes or so) plus 190 Democrats? Cantor’s got nothing left to lose now.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 21

Right now – indications are that Graham may have the 50% he needs to avoid the runoff.

Bill Connor would have been a rock solid replacement – but Graham may have again proven to be a master of retail and wholesale politics.

The man can play the game

jake-the-goose on June 10, 2014 at 6:34 PM

Too bad. Would have been nice to send the cowards packing.

Bmore on June 10, 2014 at 6:35 PM

Although the headline is jest, Just seeing it will sustain me through 2016.

The thought of Lindsay Graham being gone is awesome.

portlandon on June 10, 2014 at 6:36 PM

Si se puede! Isn’t that the new GOP establishment slogan?

Oil Can on June 10, 2014 at 6:36 PM

Too bad. Would have been nice to send the cowards packing.

Bmore on June 10, 2014 at 6:35 PM

Maybe – just maybe a surprise will spring forth.

jake-the-goose on June 10, 2014 at 6:37 PM

the night we retire Eric Cantor and Lindsey Graham

Yes, I agree–but what you mean “we”, kemosabe?

Emperor Norton on June 10, 2014 at 6:37 PM

*clink* all around

cmsinaz on June 10, 2014 at 6:38 PM

Enjoy your inaugural South Carolinians. You deserve every stitch of pinkness.

Bmore on June 10, 2014 at 6:38 PM

Talk about harshing my mellow, AP. Geez.

Bitter Clinger on June 10, 2014 at 6:38 PM

I just did my part to get rid of Grahamnesty…for all the good it did.

AUINSC on June 10, 2014 at 6:38 PM

Oil can +1

cmsinaz on June 10, 2014 at 6:38 PM

jake-the-goose on June 10, 2014 at 6:37 PM

My confidence lately is not very high.

Bmore on June 10, 2014 at 6:39 PM

I just did my part to get rid of Grahamnesty…for all the good it did.

AUINSC on June 10, 2014 at 6:38 PM

I went for Bill Connor – may I ask how you voted?

jake-the-goose on June 10, 2014 at 6:39 PM

Tonight’s the night we retire Eric Cantor and Lindsey Graham
Allahpundit on June 10, 2014 at 6:31 PM
Your title gave me a sense of false-optimism, before I read the post.
Man, that is flagrant “false advertisement”.

listens2glenn on June 10, 2014 at 6:40 PM

Bmore on June 10, 2014 at 6:38 PM

Now that’s funny right there. I don’t care who ya’ are.

Bitter Clinger on June 10, 2014 at 6:40 PM

My confidence lately is not very high.

Bmore on June 10, 2014 at 6:39 PM

Brutal times – maybe the toughest I have ever experienced.

jake-the-goose on June 10, 2014 at 6:40 PM

Why do we need congress?

Oh yeah, to fill those interview slots on the endless talk/news shows on cable and the state run media outlets like CBS ABC NBC NPR PBS.

But still…….they are irrelevant.

AND POUND THEM IN SOCIAL MEDIA AND TOWN HALLS and ask them what good are you???

PappyD61 on June 10, 2014 at 6:41 PM

Both of those turds will win. I just hope Brat gets close enough to Cantor that it will make Bonehead & Co. think twice about pushing amnesty.

Ted the Average on June 10, 2014 at 6:41 PM

If nothing else: Cambiando mentes no personas

jake-the-goose on June 10, 2014 at 6:41 PM

PappyD61 on June 10, 2014 at 6:41 PM

You see and you do understand

jake-the-goose on June 10, 2014 at 6:42 PM

Where’s coolrepublica with her nightly “blah blah blah..QOTD blah blah blah” God she’s annoying!

bernzright777 on June 10, 2014 at 6:43 PM

jake-the-goose on June 10, 2014 at 6:40 PM

Times could in fact be better. A loyal and strong opposition apparently is too much to ask. Last time things were this bad, I was peeing on a wall. Well, truth be known, some made its way into the urinal. Of course we did end up with a real winner. Long game I guess. ; )

Bmore on June 10, 2014 at 6:43 PM

Our best chance to put a stake through the heart of the amnesty push is
to put fear into the hearts of RINOs. The best way to do that is to get
rid of Eric Cantor.

anotherJoe on June 10, 2014 at 6:43 PM

Bmore on June 10, 2014 at 6:43 PM

Hang tough – let’s get the Senate – hold the House – and then after 90 days – pass judgement on the GOP.

jake-the-goose on June 10, 2014 at 6:45 PM

I used to think that Liberal brain matter was the densest substance know to man. These days, it might just be incumbent voters!

SMACKRUNNER on June 10, 2014 at 6:46 PM

We might be tired but we are strong. I hear there is a place called Texas and another place called North Dakota.

At the rate we’re going under Obama, America is Iraq – Iraq is fighting al-Q … America is fighting its own Government. Let us not descend into street fights. Let’s just castrate Obama (not that he had any to being with – just saying).

Once Obama is castrated the GOP Country Club will also be castrated. Rush warned that it would take several election cycles and Rush is Right.

Nite, all.

Key West Reader on June 10, 2014 at 6:49 PM

No one I know is voting for Grahamnesty. We’ll see if he gets 50% after that debate performance last Saturday.

SouthernGent on June 10, 2014 at 6:49 PM

well there’s a heart breaking development at the border that will surely boast the Cantor amnesty commitment…now more than ever.

The kids at the border are being served Cold Eggs…and throwing their burritos in the trash.

how can an advanced country like this countenance such privation…we must do better…we must bring them into our society

/s

(on a serious note…that certainly belies the narrative that these kids somehow survived the transit thru Mexico…so really, how did they get here?)

r keller on June 10, 2014 at 6:50 PM

The best way to do that is to get
rid of Eric Cantor.

anotherJoe on June 10, 2014 at 6:43 PM

I’ve been wanting that so badly, but fear AllahPundit is right. Guess we will know shortly.

As for the Graham race, part of the problem was six people were running against him. Not one of them was polling in the double digits in any poll I saw. Why didn’t at least a few of them drop out and support whoever may have had the best chance?

Even if by some miracle Grahamnesty is held to under 50%, whoever finishes second will be broke and have no way to mount a serious challenge.

cat_owner on June 10, 2014 at 6:50 PM

Key West Reader on June 10, 2014 at 6:49 PM

Solid

jake-the-goose on June 10, 2014 at 6:50 PM

…don’t anybody…wake me up!

KOOLAID2 on June 10, 2014 at 6:50 PM

Key West Reader on June 10, 2014 at 6:49 PM

Nite, KWR. You take good care of yourself, ya’ hear? Prayers still coming your way!

lineholder on June 10, 2014 at 6:50 PM

boast = boost

r keller on June 10, 2014 at 6:51 PM

bernzright777 on June 10, 2014 at 6:43 PM

Backoff Jackass. She’s a long time and respected poster, politics be damned.

Thank you.

Key West Reader on June 10, 2014 at 6:51 PM

I’m opposed to term limits, but it’s nights like tonight that make me think twice about that.

Baggi on June 10, 2014 at 6:51 PM

jake-the-goose on June 10, 2014 at 6:45 PM

Fair enough. I should make one minor correction to my comment above. Things were in fact not as bad on many levels as they are now back then. 0 is the worst ever! Carter most thankful for losing this honor.

Bmore on June 10, 2014 at 6:51 PM

SouthernGent on June 10, 2014 at 6:49 PM

I’ve been wondering how that went. Did you attend?

lineholder on June 10, 2014 at 6:52 PM

Key West Reader on June 10, 2014 at 6:49 PM

…strength to you…my lady!

KOOLAID2 on June 10, 2014 at 6:52 PM

Key West Reader on June 10, 2014 at 6:51 PM

KWR, just to be sure. Are we talking about the same nom? coolrepublica

Bmore on June 10, 2014 at 6:53 PM

Oh, and lets’ not forget all that Mark Levin has done for Dave Brat. Well done.

cat_owner on June 10, 2014 at 6:53 PM

SouthernGent on June 10, 2014 at 6:49 PM

Lindsey looked like a smurf standing next to Bill Connor.

jake-the-goose on June 10, 2014 at 6:53 PM

Nite, all.

Key West Reader on June 10, 2014 at 6:49 PM

Never mind.Good Night, Pleasant Dreams.

Bmore on June 10, 2014 at 6:54 PM

Uh huh, yeah right.

Wigglesworth on June 10, 2014 at 6:55 PM

I am truly sad that Lindsay Graham is going to be re-elected.

El_Terrible on June 10, 2014 at 6:56 PM

I am truly sad that Lindsay Graham is going to be re-elected.

El_Terrible on June 10, 2014 at 6:56 PM

Perfectly understandable – but – there are worse Senators in the GOP

jake-the-goose on June 10, 2014 at 6:57 PM

The rank and file don’t have the money that these two do so any result under 60% will get their attention.

Wigglesworth on June 10, 2014 at 6:57 PM

********** ITS PRIMARY NIGHT PEEPS/PEEPETTES *******************:)

2014 U.S. ELECTION CALENDAR

JUNE 10, 2014:

Arkansas – Primary Run-Off Election
Connecticut – Filing Deadline (Major Parties)
Maine – Primary Election
Nevada – Primary Election
North Dakota – Primary Election
South Carolina – Primary Election
Virginia – Primary Elections

canopfor on June 10, 2014 at 6:51 PM

canopfor on June 10, 2014 at 6:58 PM

God she’s annoying!

bernzright777 on June 10, 2014 at 6:43 PM

She is making a fool of herself in the Africa thread.

I’m sure she will be here shortly to suck face with bluegills.

cozmo on June 10, 2014 at 6:59 PM

Cantor is not going to lose. He’ll just have more competition than is usual (it’s usually next to none or none).

SarahW on June 10, 2014 at 6:59 PM

Its in Democrat High-Gear

Politicizing a Tragedy
Jun 10, 2014 4:31 PM by Noah Rothman
=====================================

Shooting at Reynolds High School in Oregon, June 10, 2014
41s
Rep. Earl Blumenauer, D-Ore., leads US House in moment of silence for victims of school shooting in Oregon – via @NBCNews

canopfor on June 10, 2014 at 7:00 PM

OOPS!:

AP Politics @AP_Politics · 1m

White House threatens veto of GOP bill allowing schools to opt out of healthier school meals. http://apne.ws/1xFwWyH

canopfor on June 10, 2014 at 7:01 PM

cat_owner

Because the object was to protect Graham, not defeat him.

xblade on June 10, 2014 at 7:02 PM

OOPS Two:

AP Politics @AP_Politics · 18m

Senate panel OKs $2 billion for child immigrants, by @acaldwellap http://apne.ws/1xFrk7B

canopfor on June 10, 2014 at 7:02 PM

I like Graham and Cantor. Sue me!

terryannonline on June 10, 2014 at 7:07 PM

Chad Pergram @ChadPergram · 7h

Rep Raul Labrador (R-ID) on Boehner: “I don’t think he runs again.” Rep Matt Salmon (R-AZ): “I don’t think he comes back as Speaker.”

Chad Pergram @ChadPergram · 12h

Primary day in VA. Like in OH primary with Boehner in May, some tea party grps hoping to upset Cantor but facing steep climb.

canopfor on June 10, 2014 at 7:07 PM

I like Graham and Cantor. Sue me!

terryannonline on June 10, 2014 at 7:07 PM

I’m stunned!

bazil9 on June 10, 2014 at 7:08 PM

bazil9 on June 10, 2014 at 7:08 PM

No you’re not.

cozmo on June 10, 2014 at 7:08 PM

I like Graham and Cantor. Sue me!

terryannonline on June 10, 2014 at 7:07 PM

D’oh !!!

Graham – in person – is funny, charming, and clearly brilliant.

Cantor – I have no basis for opinion.

jake-the-goose on June 10, 2014 at 7:09 PM

Graham – in person – is funny, charming, and clearly brilliant.

When Graham is on your side of the issue…..oh boy!

terryannonline on June 10, 2014 at 7:10 PM

When Graham is on your side of the issue…..oh boy!

terryannonline on June 10, 2014 at 7:10 PM

He is a warrior – occasionally misguided – but a warrior.

jake-the-goose on June 10, 2014 at 7:12 PM

Frank Thorp V @frankthorpNBC · 18m

Boehner speaks on the House floor thanking Rep Tom Latham (R-IA) for his service, as he retiring after this term after 10 terms

Frank Thorp V @frankthorpNBC · 7h

Rep @Raul_Labrador says he doesn’t think Boehner will run for Speaker again

canopfor on June 10, 2014 at 7:12 PM

No you’re not.

cozmo on June 10, 2014 at 7:08 PM

You got me.

bazil9 on June 10, 2014 at 7:13 PM

The man can play the game
jake-the-goose on June 10, 2014 at 6:34 PM

I don’t get it. Maybe he is related to half the population in his state?

Brock Robamney on June 10, 2014 at 7:14 PM

bazil9 on June 10, 2014 at 7:13 PM

I didn’t want you punching so far below your class. If you want to tussle…

cozmo on June 10, 2014 at 7:14 PM

Holy moly! At Ace, Brat is leading Cantor 55/44. I know, it’s early…

Barred on June 10, 2014 at 7:14 PM

OT: if near a TV, Mark Steyn will be on Greta with Dana Perino after a commercial break.

BuckeyeSam on June 10, 2014 at 7:15 PM

******************* RED ALERT ********************************!!!

Tweets
Tweets and replies

AP Politics @AP_Politics · 52s

Sen. Cruz formally gives up Canadian citizenship, by Will Weissert of @AP http://apne.ws/1oKJT65

canopfor on June 10, 2014 at 7:16 PM

Rep @Raul_Labrador says he doesn’t think Boehner will run for Speaker again

canopfor on June 10, 2014 at 7:12 PM

Sure he will. They can’t give up the power. The only thing is if enough turn against him and force him out.

crankyoldlady on June 10, 2014 at 7:16 PM

I don’t get it. Maybe he is related to half the population in his state?

Brock Robamney on June 10, 2014 at 7:14 PM

First – I have to stop laughing – not being a SC native – (moved here 10 years ago) – your comment is freaking funny.

Second – he is an awesome state politician. You cannot imagine how good he is inside the state – the man is everywhere, all the time.

I’m telling you – this guy is on 100% of each and every day.

Even Trey Gowdy has talked about how awesome Graham is, as a politician.

jake-the-goose on June 10, 2014 at 7:17 PM

cozmo on June 10, 2014 at 7:08 PM

when you come from a state where neither Senator has voted
a single time your way in your lifetime (see carl Levin)
a RINO would be a blessing…
I cant remember the last time a Michigan Senator voted my way..
those of you who get to pick and choose a 70% for a 80% or a 90%
are lucky…
reminds me of California..
ask ow if he would like to have one of those two RINO kickbacks
or another term of Boxer & Feinstein..

going2mars on June 10, 2014 at 7:18 PM

I like Graham and Cantor. Sue me!

terryannonline on June 10, 2014 at 7:07 PM

…sure!…like you….

When Graham is on your side of the issue…..oh boy!

terryannonline on June 10, 2014 at 7:10 PM

…part of the border jumpers brigade!

KOOLAID2 on June 10, 2014 at 7:18 PM

cozmo on June 10, 2014 at 7:14 PM

Nah, she is a predictable bore…
Just chillin.

bazil9 on June 10, 2014 at 7:18 PM

jake-the-goose on June 10, 2014 at 7:17 PM

Right? Who doesn’t like free barbeque?

Bmore on June 10, 2014 at 7:18 PM

HUGE, maybe. Well, probably not.

First results I see, with a full 7% in…
Brat 59%, Cantor 41%

anotherJoe on June 10, 2014 at 7:19 PM

Brat is up over Cantor 56-44 with 10%reporting!!

dforston on June 10, 2014 at 7:19 PM

I like Graham and Cantor. Sue me!

terryannonline on June 10, 2014 at 7:07 PM

Considering how much you shill for Rubio, I can’t say I’m surprised.

Bitter Clinger on June 10, 2014 at 7:20 PM

Brat is up over Cantor 56-44 with 10%reporting!!

dforston on June 10, 2014 at 7:19 PM

D’oh

jake-the-goose on June 10, 2014 at 7:20 PM

Wow 60-40 for brat with 22% in!!!

dforston on June 10, 2014 at 7:20 PM

Key West Reader on June 10, 2014 at 6:51 PM

Coolrepublica isn’t long-time. She got in during one of the more recent opens.

annoyinglittletwerp on June 10, 2014 at 7:20 PM

Brat is up over Cantor 56-44 with 10%reporting!!

dforston on June 10, 2014 at 7:19 PM

…stop it!…you’re making me wet!

KOOLAID2 on June 10, 2014 at 7:21 PM

…sure!…like you….

KOOLAID2 on June 10, 2014 at 7:18 PM

Well they are both intelligent so thank you.

terryannonline on June 10, 2014 at 7:21 PM

RE:

Frank Thorp V @frankthorpNBC · 18m

==============================================================

Casualty List: 113th Congress (2013-2014)

Tom Latham, R-Iowa, 65, 10 terms

canopfor on June 10, 2014 at 7:21 PM

Holy moly! At Ace, Brat is leading Cantor 55/44. I know, it’s early…

Barred on June 10, 2014 at 7:14 PM

Take it easy. We’ve seen this movie before.

Bitter Clinger on June 10, 2014 at 7:21 PM

Ok, it just ticked to 16%. Brat 60.8%, Cantor 39.2%.
Tell me what I’m missing?!!

anotherJoe on June 10, 2014 at 7:22 PM

Wow 60-40 for brat with 22% in!!!

dforston on June 10, 2014 at 7:20 PM

….I’m starting to orgasm!

KOOLAID2 on June 10, 2014 at 7:22 PM

I voted against Graham. For those South Carolinians who voted for him, you screwed yourself bigtime. You just elected Mr. Amnesty.

Conservchik on June 10, 2014 at 7:23 PM

going2mars on June 10, 2014 at 7:18 PM

No doubt. I have only been able to vote for a republican congresscritter one time in my entire life. Then Tom DeLay went and stuck me back in Eddie Bernice Johnson’s district.

Though I do remember Lloyd Benson.

What left field did come from anyway?

Of course a RINO is better than a liberal.

cozmo on June 10, 2014 at 7:23 PM

57-43 Brat still up 33% reporting

dforston on June 10, 2014 at 7:23 PM

It’s amazing how, with so much information so easily accessible, people are still fooled by the lies of fraudulent charlatans like Graham and Cantor.

besser tot als rot on June 10, 2014 at 7:23 PM

Take heat VA’ers and SC’ers. Incumbents can be removed.

Just ask Texas Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst-who’s running for reelection this…oh wait…
*evil laugh*

annoyinglittletwerp on June 10, 2014 at 7:24 PM

33% in. Brat 57%, Candor 43%.
Boy this is coming quick. Um, a miracle?

anotherJoe on June 10, 2014 at 7:24 PM

Just chillin.

bazil9 on June 10, 2014 at 7:18 PM

Care to join in this booth here in the back?

cozmo on June 10, 2014 at 7:24 PM

Oh my… Cantor needs some big dumps in his direction and soon… or he’s gone!

dforston on June 10, 2014 at 7:25 PM

Conservchik on June 10, 2014 at 7:23 PM

I pulled for Bill Connor

jake-the-goose on June 10, 2014 at 7:25 PM

58-42 39% in

Going back IN Brat’s direction

dforston on June 10, 2014 at 7:26 PM

Tonight’s the night we retire Eric Cantor and Lindsey Graham

Boyo,…does that mean a Burning Chocolate Bunny HumpBot twerking as it burns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

canopfor on June 10, 2014 at 7:26 PM

Care to join in this booth here in the back?

cozmo on June 10, 2014 at 7:24 PM

As long as you got a drink for me. ;)
*chillin with Coz*

bazil9 on June 10, 2014 at 7:26 PM

*evil laugh*

annoyinglittletwerp on June 10, 2014 at 7:24 PM

It’s the only kind you have.

cozmo on June 10, 2014 at 7:26 PM