Obama on Bergdahl: “a unanimous decision among my principals in my government

posted at 11:31 am on June 7, 2014 by Jazz Shaw

The President sat down for an outdoor interview with NBC’s Brian Williams during his trip to Normandy this week and, predictably, the subject of the Bergdahl swap came up. After what was essentially a repeat of his previous talking points – many of which have proven to be dubious at best, if not outright lies, even according to Democrats – he summoned up a new way to describe how he decided to not involve the usual, key Congressional players in the process. It comes at around the 50 second mark in the video to follow, but here’s the key quote, which follows his declaration that he’d do it all over again if he had to.

I make no apologies for it. It was a unanimous decision among my principals in my government, and a view that was shared by the Joint Chiefs of Staff. This is something I would do again and will continue to do whenever I have an opportunity.

In case you can’t believe your own lying eyes, here’s the video.

Just for the record, it’s hard to be sure whether the President was saying “principals” as I transcribed above (as in, the key players in his administration) or if he was attempting to say “principles” in a more vague fashion. But given the context, the former seems far more likely. In either event, what was even more striking was the use of my government which caught my eye. It seems to reinforce the idea that – laws be damned – this is his show and he’ll run it as he sees fit.

Having won two elections, I guess it’s Obama’s world now. We’re just living in it.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

obaME!!!

VegasRick on June 7, 2014 at 11:34 AM

2016 elections? What 2016 elections? We don need no steeking elections.

davidk on June 7, 2014 at 11:35 AM

The entire deal revolved about nobody but Obama. Even Tingles Matthews realized it.

Marcus on June 7, 2014 at 11:37 AM

Law, schmaw I am King Barky the Liar.

Remember all those wild internet rumors about how bad of a president an affirmative action community organizer would make. Turns out they were mild. For me I never thought he would turn over the Obama Five with two of them wanted by the UN for genocide.

Lord, I wonder/fear what he won’t do.

jukin3 on June 7, 2014 at 11:37 AM

His government.

I thought it was a government of, by, and for the people.

BobMbx on June 7, 2014 at 11:38 AM

I’ll be d@mned if I just live in his world. It’s not HIS government; the jug-eared fool works for us not the other way around. I refuse to click on the video–there isn’t enough blood pressure medicine in the world to keep my head from exploding. I’m a “lurker” here, not a regular poster, but this idiot has my blood boiling. Now awaiting my IRS audit in 3, 2, 1…

brdchris1 on June 7, 2014 at 11:38 AM

King Putt speaketh. how dare we question his omnipotence?!?

He really does hate us, doesn’t he.

natasha333 on June 7, 2014 at 11:38 AM

Unanimously stupid.

CW on June 7, 2014 at 11:39 AM

I picked a bad decade to give up drinking.

myiq2xu on June 7, 2014 at 11:39 AM

L’etat c’est Obama.

TheYeomanFarmer on June 7, 2014 at 11:40 AM

Unintentionally intentional.
Or, intentionally unintentional.

Probably both – no surprise from the man who’s been successfully having it both ways since… forever.

Marcola on June 7, 2014 at 11:40 AM

Obama on Bergdahl: “a unanimous decision among my principals in my government“

…Val is a “unanimous”?

KOOLAID2 on June 7, 2014 at 11:40 AM

His gubmint?

It’s going to be a rough 2 years.

wolly4321 on June 7, 2014 at 11:41 AM

Translation.

“I’m a communist and because I’m black you can’t and won’t stop me”.

bgibbs1000 on June 7, 2014 at 11:41 AM

Hey Barky,

banzaibob on June 7, 2014 at 11:41 AM

O/T Yes we are:

I opened my local Lawton OK newspaper this morning and was faced with this headline: Officials (in OK) object to housing youths at Ft Sill.

Rep Cole Sen Inhofe and Gov Fallin are upset that Ft Sill is being asked to house and care for 600 and up to 1200 ILLEGAL children at the army base starting June 10th. This admin FAILED to notify about its plan to use our Mil. facilities to house these ILLEGAL children.

Cole called this approach “de facto amnesty”.

Another interesting piece to go along with this:
Americorps to provide LEGAL aid to these ILLEGALS!!

Atty Gen Holder has created a new arm of Americorps called ‘Justice Americorps’ and has enlisted the help of hundreds of lawyers and paralegals to assist these ILLEGALS once they arrive here. Holder said, and I quote, ” This new program represents a historic step to strengthen our justice system and protect the rights of the most vunerable members of OUR society.”

These ILLEGALS are NOT memebers of our society!!

The govt estimates that 60k to 90k CHILDREN TRAVELING ALONE could be apprehended at the US-Mexican border this year alone.

How is this happening you may ask?

The SA govts of various countries are running PSA’s on their local tvs, informing people that the US border is open and to send their kids, who will be housed and fed, and then they can follow on later once the kids are settled. Glenn Beck talked about this yesterday.

Wolly has been commenting on what has been happening down in TX, now it is drifting upwards, AZ has these kids flown in!! I guess here also or bussed in.

WTF can we, anyone do about this INVASION!!

I guess it may come down to our southern states individually closing our state borders…

This is INSANITY!!

Rant Off…

Scrumpy on June 7, 2014 at 11:42 AM

Meaning: I do what I please.

BobMbx on June 7, 2014 at 11:42 AM

Come on, GOP, Impeach Obama.

Does any one in the GOP have guts?

Obama is double daring you, GOP. Can we count on GOP to show some courage?

Ned Pepper on June 7, 2014 at 11:42 AM

Good Morning, not stopping long :)

Scrumpy on June 7, 2014 at 11:42 AM

I am now PRAYING for a military coup.

Obama and his whole clique belong in prison.

ConstantineXI on June 7, 2014 at 11:43 AM

Maybe it’s time to take our government back from the purloiner-in-chief. What a supercilious jerk Obama has proven to be.

iamsaved on June 7, 2014 at 11:43 AM

More like his kingdom. What a royal pain in the ass he is for America.

ezspirit on June 7, 2014 at 11:43 AM

You’ve got that right. Barky thinks he is the next coming of Sukarno. It’s HIS government. Not even just HIS Executive branch, which would be bad enough, but HIS whole government.

This also demonstrates something that anyone with a brain understood back in 2008 – Barky has not one iota of American sensibilities about him. No one “runs the government” in the American Constitutional architecture. That’s the whole point of separated powers and permanent branches, unlike the Eurotrash/third-world types of party-oriented parliamentary systems, where the executive branch is ephemeral and doesn’t even exist until some party or coalition wrestles full control of the legislature and “forms a government”. No American would ever think to say “my government”. Then again, no American past the 6th grade would even think that “AND” was an appropriate translation of division or a ratio (“profit AND earnings ratios!!”).

So, in the end this is no surprise, at all. Barky is being the third-world, ddog-eating, America-hating retard that he is. he’s living out his first political aspiration which was to be another Sukarno. And this nation and the Vichy GOP have let him do it because of his magic skin and their cowardice.

Barky should be donning an orange jumpsuit and pacing around in HIS jail cell. But, America wanted Suicide By Indonesian and that’s exactly what America got. Yay!!!!

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on June 7, 2014 at 11:43 AM

I love how when Obama saves an American soldier, it becomes a treasonous act.

rogerb on June 7, 2014 at 11:44 AM

Apparently there was agreement among the Prince’s Pals.

JohnFLob on June 7, 2014 at 11:44 AM

I am now PRAYING for a military coup.

Obama and his whole clique belong in prison.

ConstantineXI on June 7, 2014 at 11:43 AM

LOL! You are wasting your time on prayers.

Military Coups don’t happen in the U S of A.

Ned Pepper on June 7, 2014 at 11:45 AM

I’ll bet Susan agreed with dear leader.

Kissmygrits on June 7, 2014 at 11:46 AM

jazz, slow news day?

Obama killed Osama and saved an american from taliban…so you must find someway to tarnish his heroic deeds??!

nonpartisan on June 7, 2014 at 11:46 AM

all I have to say at this point is:

P.O.S needs Impeaching!!

Scrumpy on June 7, 2014 at 11:46 AM

At some point another American civil war is going to happen.

bgibbs1000 on June 7, 2014 at 11:47 AM

It’s the System of Checks and Balances, not the System of Self-restraint. The real sinners here are the Congress and the Court, which aren’t doing their jobs.

PersonFromPorlock on June 7, 2014 at 11:47 AM

Hey Barky,

First, I liked those workout pictures. I bet Vlad laughed his ass off when he saw little Miss Mommy Pants actually in the gym instead on the links.

Second, you are a moron. You should be held accountable for every death caused by any of these clowns you released. If they are American you should be put on trial here, if it is one of our allies you should be handed of to their government for trial.

I despise you Obama.

banzaibob on June 7, 2014 at 11:47 AM

Don’t forget….

“I think that I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,” Mr. Obama told Patrick Gaspard, his political director, at the start of the 2008 campaign, according to The New Yorker. “I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m going to think I’m a better political director than my political director.”

Cindy Munford on June 7, 2014 at 11:48 AM

Folks better wake up, and soon. This is dangerous.

The level of lawlessness will just compound.

And our chief law enforcement is holder?

At this point I would be fine with our Military removing this regime by force with extreme prejudice.

wolly4321 on June 7, 2014 at 11:48 AM

Jazz,

“I’m not here to suggest it’s because she’s a woman or a minority or what it is,” the official continues. “But other principals in the national-security team don’t come under this kind of attack.”

From the article about Susan Rice. Clearly the term “principals” is making the rounds inside the White House.

p0s3r on June 7, 2014 at 11:49 AM

nonpartisan on June 7, 2014 at 11:46 AM

Not to worry, he just sent back five new Bin Ladens for good measure.

Cindy Munford on June 7, 2014 at 11:49 AM

I’m surprised he didn’t say “my Joint Chiefs of Staff.”

Does he ever refer to “my military?”

Wethal on June 7, 2014 at 11:49 AM

2016 elections? What 2016 elections? We don need no steeking elections.

davidk on June 7, 2014 at 11:35 AM

There will be no 2016 elections. We will be under an order of martial law by then, and Barack will have appointed himself President for an ‘indefinite’ time period. Bet on it.

bimmcorp on June 7, 2014 at 11:49 AM

nonpartisan on June 7, 2014 at 11:46 AM

You’re number ONE!1!1!!

[at missing the point]

stvnscott on June 7, 2014 at 11:50 AM

I love how when Obama saves an American soldier, it becomes a treasonous act.

rogerb on June 7, 2014 at 11:44 AM

When he saves a soldier, I’ll let you know how I feel about it. You can’t save a willing participant in a capture.

tdarrington on June 7, 2014 at 11:51 AM

jazz, slow news day?

nonpartisan on June 7, 2014 at 11:46 AM

Wrong! The dictator wannabe is tarnishing his own image all by himself. And you just added to his tarnished image with your latest dumb post. Sad thing is you don’t have the brain power to even understand why.

bgibbs1000 on June 7, 2014 at 11:51 AM

Don’t you remember when Gloria Steinbrenner and ValJar told us in ’08 he’d be ready to rule on Day One?

I do, and I knew they weren’t kidding.

all I have to say at this point is:

P.O.S needs Impeaching!!

Scrumpy on June 7, 2014 at 11:46 AM

At some point another American civil war is going to happen.

bgibbs1000 on June 7, 2014 at 11:47 AM

Suddenly I get the feeling Choomie wants to go down in history as the cause of it.

formwiz on June 7, 2014 at 11:51 AM

gxbhkt on June 7, 2014 at 11:52 AM

I must have missed when we became a dictatorship

gophergirl on June 7, 2014 at 11:54 AM

bimmcorp on June 7, 2014 at 11:49 AM

The crap keeps escalating, so you might be right. If he starts performing feats of strength and manliness, I’ll get concerned.

tdarrington on June 7, 2014 at 11:54 AM

I, me, mine.
Has there ever been a more peurile, self-obsessed president?
As for principles, this president has none that conform with American exceptionalism or rule of law.

bobthm3 on June 7, 2014 at 11:54 AM

Just figured that out Jazz?

alanstern on June 7, 2014 at 11:56 AM

Big deal. Bush also used the term “my government .” Get mad about all the very real things Obama is doing to destroy the country. Don’t get distracted by the shiny objects…

Aplombed on June 7, 2014 at 11:57 AM

Claiming justification from support from the Joints Chief of Staff now, with obama, means nothing.

GaltBlvnAtty on June 7, 2014 at 11:57 AM

Pharaoh Obama, the principals in your government have no principles.

VorDaj on June 7, 2014 at 11:57 AM

gxbhkt on June 7, 2014 at 11:52 AM

don’t be silly.

nonpartisan on June 7, 2014 at 11:58 AM

What part of “I won” did you all not understand?

UnderstandingisPower on June 7, 2014 at 12:00 PM

I love how when Obama saves an American soldier, it becomes a treasonous act.

rogerb on June 7, 2014 at 11:44 AM

A man who removes the uniform and abandons his post and his comrades in arms is no longer a soldier in my view. Apparently, the men in this deserter’s platoon agree with me.

bimmcorp on June 7, 2014 at 12:01 PM

“It is for us, the living, rather to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they have, thus far, so nobly carried on. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us — that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion – that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain; that this nation shall have a new birth of freedom; and that this government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth. ” A Lincoln

Even allowing that the above was part of the actual commemoration of a different US military battle, the incredible contrast with Obama’s above words, “my principals in my government”, especially being spoken coincident with his trip to commemorate the sacrifices and bravery of D-Day, is stunning, disgusting and in some ways frightening.

It isn’t new information about his mindset, but he is becoming more brazen about expressing his totalitarian leanings.

deepdiver on June 7, 2014 at 12:01 PM

What if Obama decides he ’s not leaving office in 2016? Who’s going to stop him he makes law now has the authority to ignore US law when it suits him?

gxbhkt on June 7, 2014 at 11:52 AM

don’t be silly.

nonpartisan on June 7, 2014 at 11:58 AM

BobMbx on June 7, 2014 at 12:02 PM

What if Obama decides he’s not leaving office in 2016? Who’s going to stop him he makes law now. . gxbhkt on June 7, 2014 at 11:52 AM

We’ll find out the full measure of our Generals, and whether his army of well armed alphabet agencies are stronger than our existing traditional forces.

Of course the rule of law will matter a whole lot then. As it applies to us.

This ain’t no joke.

wolly4321 on June 7, 2014 at 12:02 PM

Listen to it again… MY principles, MY government and by MY Joint Chiefs of Staff. He clearly isn’t as self-aware as people give him (Him?) credit for.

boivinator on June 7, 2014 at 12:02 PM

nonpartisan on June 7, 2014 at 11:46 AM

You should look for colon polyps while you’re up there.

VegasRick on June 7, 2014 at 12:03 PM

Come on, GOP, Impeach Obama.

Does any one in the GOP have guts?

Obama is double daring you, GOP. Can we count on GOP to show some courage?

Ned Pepper on June 7, 2014 at 11:42 AM

“Fill you hands, you sonofabltch!!!!”

bimmcorp on June 7, 2014 at 12:03 PM

yes we see his excellence in all things on a daily basis but somehow he knows of nothing except by reading it in the paper.

jukin3 on June 7, 2014 at 12:03 PM

don’t be silly.

nonpartisan on June 7, 2014 at 11:58 AM

This, boys and girls, is called “irony”.

kingsjester on June 7, 2014 at 12:03 PM

His government.

I thought it was a government of, by, and for the people.

BobMbx on June 7, 2014 at 11:38 AM

That makes us his people, then. Suck it up and salute, peon!

HiJack on June 7, 2014 at 12:05 PM

#10 “I made clear that America is not – and never will be – at war with Islam.”

davidk on June 7, 2014 at 12:06 PM

His government.

I thought it was a government of, by, and for the people.

BobMbx on June 7, 2014 at 11:38 AM

Dude, that was so 238 years ago kinda stuff.

307wolverine on June 7, 2014 at 12:06 PM

So it’s his government now…? Let them eat cake! My kingdom for a jackass!

d1carter on June 7, 2014 at 12:06 PM

I must have missed when we became a dictatorship

gophergirl on June 7, 2014 at 11:54 AM

AUTHOR: Benjamin Franklin (1706–90)
QUOTATION:“Well, Doctor, what have we got—a Republic or a Monarchy?”

“A Republic, if you can keep it.”

CW20 on June 7, 2014 at 12:07 PM

Those of you here objecting and whining need the STFD and STFU. Obama gave 5 Taliban Four Star Generals 6 million dollars and sent them back onto the battlefield. The legal definition of treason is according to Article 3, section 3, clause 1 of the U.S. Constitution;

“Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.”

Providing 5 Taliban Four Star Generals, 1.2 million dollars each, and returning them to the Battlefield can only be described as giving “Aid and Comfort” to them during a time when America is at war with the Taliban.

Until those of you whining and complaining can find the courage to call Barack Obama’s action what the United States Constitution in Article 3, section 3, clause 1 calls it, you have absolutely nothing to say, and no right to say it. Eric Holder called America a nation of cowards, apparently he was right.

oscarwilde on June 7, 2014 at 12:08 PM

I love how when Obama saves an American soldier, it becomes a treasonous act.

rogerb on June 7, 2014 at 11:44 AM

Gee, when did that happen? I mean, the saving an American soldier part.

HiJack on June 7, 2014 at 12:08 PM

His government.

I thought it was a government of, by, and for the people.

BobMbx on June 7, 2014 at 11:38 AM

Dude, that was so 238 years ago kinda stuff.

307wolverine on June 7, 2014 at 12:06 PM

I agree with “government of, by, and for the people,” but that articulation of the principle wasn’t until Lincoln’s Gettysburg address.

davidk on June 7, 2014 at 12:08 PM

He meant to say the Valerie Jarrett wanted to do it….

d1carter on June 7, 2014 at 12:08 PM

jazz, slow news day?

nonpartisan on June 7, 2014 at 11:46 AM

So you have no issue with ignoring the rule of law and the will of Congress in order for your Preezy to do whatever he wishes?? You are the reason there will be no elections in 2016. You would be just peachy with your hero being your master forever, right, Skippy?

bimmcorp on June 7, 2014 at 12:08 PM

Don’t be silly. nonpartisan on June 7, 2014 at 11:58 AM This, boys and girls, is called “irony”. kingsjester on June 7, 2014 at 12:03 PM

Actually I think it’s called AP going back to and old sock, because his new ones failed .

wolly4321 on June 7, 2014 at 12:09 PM

Among other things, President Depraved Indifference, Bergdahl got 14 American Soldiers killed, you increasingly sick little man.

VorDaj on June 7, 2014 at 12:09 PM

Among his principals is the most famous traitor of the Vietnam era. A man named John Kerry who flew out of the US while still in the reserves to meet secretly with the enemy.

Buddahpundit on June 7, 2014 at 12:10 PM

Did he mean “principal” or “principle”? Did he mean “unanimous” or “unilateral”?

Who cares???? He broke the law. Impeach his ass and be done with him.

Murf76 on June 7, 2014 at 12:11 PM

oscarwilde on June 7, 2014 at 12:08 PM

I believe that’s pretty much what those of us who you just told to STFD & STFU have been claiming, Oscar. Reading comprehension tough for you?

bimmcorp on June 7, 2014 at 12:11 PM

Buddahpundit on June 7, 2014 at 12:10 PM

I disagree. While Kerry may have been our biggest traitor, it is Jane Fonda that is our most famous traitor during the Vietnam “War”.

HiJack on June 7, 2014 at 12:12 PM

I picked a bad decade to give up drinking.

myiq2xu on June 7, 2014 at 11:39 AM

Yes. Yes you did. On the bright side, the founders of our nation predicted that there might be a jackass like O’Bozo the Clown President, and they created a remedy for fixing his mental problems and flaws of perception — impeachment.

When a President mistakenly begins to view the government of the people as “my government”, the people are empowered to remove him quickly through the considered opinions of our other elected representatives, thus restoring to the mentally disabled President a clearer understanding of his true place in the republic — an elected representative whose position can quickly be taken away from him.

Impeach this jackass for his own good.

Jaibones on June 7, 2014 at 12:12 PM

He means Jarrett told him to do it…

William Eaton on June 7, 2014 at 12:13 PM

At some point another American civil war is going to happen.

bgibbs1000 on June 7, 2014 at 11:47 AM

Which is why all of his bureaucracies, including seemingly innocuous ones like the USDA and EPA, have fully militarized units within them now, and have been stockpiling arms and ammunition.

The US Obama government’s non-elected “branch” now has it’s own army for the first time in history.

Oxymoron on June 7, 2014 at 12:13 PM

… right, Skippy?

bimmcorp on June 7, 2014 at 12:08 PM

It’s always the new ones who fail to understand who’s who and what is this strange rhetorical environment they are in.

News Flash for you, Dimcrap — STFU and read for a few weeks before lipping off as if you know something. You don’t.

Jaibones on June 7, 2014 at 12:15 PM

oscarwilde on June 7, 2014 at 12:08 PM

bimmcorp on June 7, 2014 at 12:11 PM

No, it isn’t. You’ve dancing around it like those idiots doing interpretive dance on the Normandy beach. The word is TREASON, as in Barack Obama committed TREASON. Until you can actually say it, all of your whining and complaining is meaningless.

oscarwilde on June 7, 2014 at 12:16 PM

. oscarwilde on June 7, 2014 at 12:08Am

Dude, I was calling him that after Brian Terry died right down the road from here.

Fast and furious was TREASON too.

wolly4321 on June 7, 2014 at 12:16 PM

I thought it was a government of, by, and for the people.

Oh, glorious leader, you have blessed us with the most wondrous government. We are forever in your debt, oh most powerful leader!

tdarrington on June 7, 2014 at 12:16 PM

Jaibones on June 7, 2014 at 12:12 PM

Yep. But the Founders were even more prescient as they had tried to head this sort of thing off at the pass with the Constitutional requirement of natural born citizen for the office. They knew the damage that someone with foreign sensibilities could do to our unique system.

Unfortunately, once this nation proved that it wouldn’t even try to take that Constitutional requirement seriously it was clear that the rest of the document was to be shredded, too.

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on June 7, 2014 at 12:17 PM

If Washington was here, he would punch him right in the snout.

kingsjester on June 7, 2014 at 12:18 PM

Oxymoron on June 7, 2014 at 12:13 PM

Sure, but keep in mind that there are millions of civilians who are also well-armed, and many of them will be willing to give their lives to put this country back on track if it ever comes down to it. In fact, I see Obama’s private army turning on him as well if, for no other reason, than to save their own hides. You know, like has been repeated umpteen times throughout history.

HiJack on June 7, 2014 at 12:19 PM

Who cares???? He broke the law. Impeach his ass and be done with him.

Murf76 on June 7, 2014 at 12:11 PM

The House can impeach him until the cows come home, but the Senate will never vote to convict him and remove him from office.

ladyingray on June 7, 2014 at 12:19 PM

This is INSANITY!!

Rant Off…

Scrumpy on June 7, 2014 at 11:42 AM

All part of Barry’s promise to “fundamentally transform” the U.S. into the same type of Third World $hitholes that spawned him.

AZCoyote on June 7, 2014 at 12:20 PM

The word is TREASON, as in Barack Obama committed TREASON.

oscarwilde on June 7, 2014 at 12:16 PM

It wasn’t his first time, either. Not by a long shot.

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on June 7, 2014 at 12:20 PM

oscarwilde on June 7, 2014 at 12:16 PM

I have called him that for years, Oscar.

bimmcorp on June 7, 2014 at 12:20 PM

Obama on Bergdahl: “a unanimous decision among my principals in my government“

Sorry duckweed but it’s OUR government, and you are fired.

redguy on June 7, 2014 at 12:20 PM

oscarwilde on June 7, 2014 at 12:08 PM

I think what Oscar is getting at is, at some point we have to stop banging angrily on our keyboards and take action. If Congress won’t stand up to it, we must.

tdarrington on June 7, 2014 at 12:21 PM

Can we impeach this narcissistic bastage yet?

locomotivebreath1901 on June 7, 2014 at 12:21 PM

oscarwilde on June 7, 2014 at 12:08Am

Fast and furious was TREASON too.

wolly4321 on June 7, 2014 at 12:16 PM

the number of people willing to use the word TREASON with regard to Obama is terrifyingly small. Most are scared to death that if they do, they will be labeled racists or wing-nuts or worse. Maybe they’ll get audited, or have the Department of Educations Overdue Book storm troopers kick in their door.

It doesn’t matter, he gets away with this because nobody will call it what it is, nobody will stand up to the Black man in the Whitehouse.

oscarwilde on June 7, 2014 at 12:23 PM

tdarrington on June 7, 2014 at 12:21 PM

That is precisely what oscar means, but who’s going to fire the first shot? Oscar, are you listening?

HiJack on June 7, 2014 at 12:23 PM

ladyingray on June 7, 2014 at 12:19 PM

So what? Then the House should keep impeaching him until the cows come home. Barky has committed enough impeachable acts to file a new one every week. At least, it will put some brakes on his junta.

Barky has been flagrantly breaking the law and spitting in America’s face since his pathetic and illegal 2008 campaign, when he held the largest political rally of the campaign in a foreign nation, for friggin foreigners, paid in part by a foreign government … There has never been a political act so repulsive in our entire history. There has never been anything even remotely close to such an insanely anti-American, illegal act.

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on June 7, 2014 at 12:24 PM

Jaibones on June 7, 2014 at 12:15 PM

I understand perfectly well who ‘nonpartisan’ is, pal, and I take issue with every thing that poster posts. I also know who non-nonpartisan is. You have a lot of damned gall to tell me to STFU and read a few weeks. I have been reading this site for years. Funny, I do not recall any posts from you being of particular interest, intellect or accuracy. Go shimmy up a cactus, fella.

bimmcorp on June 7, 2014 at 12:24 PM

Oxymoron on June 7, 2014 at 12:13 PM

I’ll take the lower echelon Soldiers and Marines over the USDA and BLM SWAT team any day. They can arm up all they want, but bureaucrats with guns are no match for a Marine.

tdarrington on June 7, 2014 at 12:24 PM