Quotes of the day

posted at 10:41 pm on June 4, 2014 by Allahpundit

Retired Gen. Stanley McChrystal on Wednesday urged Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl’s critics not to “judge” him until all the facts are in and sharply defended the extensive and risky search efforts that claimed the lives of some of his fellow soldiers.

“We did a huge number of operations to try to stop the Taliban from being able to move him across the border into Pakistan,” McChrystal told Yahoo News in an exclusive interview. “And we made a great effort and put a lot of people at risk in doing that, but that’s what you should do. That’s what soldiers do for each other.”…

“We’re going to have to wait and talk to Sgt. Bergdahl now and get his side of the story,” he said. “One of the great things about America is we should not judge until we know the facts. And after we know the facts, then we should make a mature judgment on how we should handle it.”

***

***

While top GOP lawmakers and commentators are charging that it was wrong for the United States to barter with terrorists for the release of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, defense officials and analysts are defending the negotiations, saying the release of the Taliban leaders is not so dire for US armed forces.

For one, the US has not designated the Taliban, which held Sergeant Bergdahl captive for five years, as a terrorist organization, in part to allow the government to make exactly such deals when it needs to, the officials and analysts note.

Second, it’s not clear how valuable, or trusted, the Taliban leaders who have been held by the US for five years will be to an organization that is rather large and not lacking in leadership, they say.

***

A former chairman of the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth defended Army sergeant Bowe Bergdahl’s fellow soldiers from a White House charge that they are unfairly “swiftboating” the former Taliban captive by coming forward to criticize him. Bergdahl’s questionable conduct, he suggests, is analogous to that of Secretary of State John Kerry, whom the group famously opposed in the 2004 presidential election.

“Those guys had friends who died in Afghanistan like we had friends who died in Vietnam, and to allow this kind of thing to occur really does tarnish the whole memory of all those people who gave their lives,” former co-chairman John O’Neill told National Review Online. “To allow a guy like this to be posed as a hero, like Kerry self-posing as a hero, is really an affront to everybody who died there, and that’s why those guys in his platoon have come forward and that’s why we came forward 40 years ago and ten years ago.”

***

White House aides were aware Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl had been tagged a deserter, and that they would be grilled over not keeping Congress in the loop. But they figured people would be most outraged over the national security implications.

The White House has been surprised by how much attention has remained on the questions about Bergdahl, from the circumstances of his disappearance to the wild beard his father grew while he was being held that’s even led to Bergdahl’s hometown canceling a celebration. All this, Obama aides say, is in their minds a proxy for the hatred toward the president.

The new PR plan: Frame the criticism as another example of Republicans complaining about something just because Obama was the one to do it…

Obama aides say they’re not worried about the prospect of weeks of segments on Fox News or hearings by a Republican House that has spent four years investigating and rebuffing the White House on issues like Solyndra and Fast and Furious.

***

President Barack Obama’s goal of closing the Guantanamo Bay prison is facing re-energized opposition from Republicans and increased questioning from fellow Democrats amid widespread anger in Congress over the swap of five Taliban detainees for the last American prisoner of war in Afghanistan.

Obama appeared to advance his effort last month when a Senate panel approved greater authority for him to transfer suspected terrorists to the United States, on condition he presented a plan to close Guantanamo and Congress approved it.

But the deal that freed Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl after five years of captivity has driven a new wedge between the president and lawmakers of both parties who accuse the Obama administration of breaking the law.

***

A State Department spokesman said today that the United States has not taken the position that it will never “negotiate with terrorists,” but rather that the United States will not make “concessions” to terrorists — an important distinction, in her mind, as she argued that the release of five Taliban leaders in exchange for captive Army Sergeant Bowe Bergdahl was not a concession.

“When people are saying the U.S. does not negotiate with terrorist groups, is that statute or is that general policy?” a reporter asked deputy spokeswoman Marie Harf during Wednesday’s press briefing.

“Well, our line is that we don’t make concessions,” Harf replied. “I mean, that’s the — you’re quoting it colloquial. That’s actually not what you’ll hear us say from the podium.”

***

“Save the deserter” is a recent battle cry of the politically indoctrinated brass. For much of our history, we did make some efforts to track down deserters in wartime. Then we shot or hanged them. Or, if we were in good spirits, we merely used a branding iron to burn a large D into their cheeks or foreheads. Even as we grew more enlightened, desertion brought serious time in a military prison. At hard labor…

It’s hard to believe that the resulting court-martial would not find Bergdahl guilty of desertion (although there will be heavy White House pressure to reduce the charge to Absent Without Leave, or AWOL, status, a lesser offense). If he is convicted, I for one do not want him to go to prison. I’m sure he’s paid and paid for betraying his comrades, quite possibly suffering brutal sexual violence. But if he is found guilty, he needs to be formally reduced to the rank of private, stripped of all privileges and entitlements (the taxpayer should not pay for a deserter’s lifelong health care — Bergdahl’s book and film deals can cover that), and he should be given the appropriate prison sentence, which would then be commuted by the president. Thereafter, let Mr. Bergdahl go home and live with himself.

As for President Obama, how about just one word of thanks to the families of those fallen soldiers you sent out to find Bowe Bergdahl?

***

I asked former Sen. Bob Kerrey, a Navy SEAL and Medal of Honor recipient who lost part of his leg in Vietnam, these questions. His answers were more haunting than I expected. We started with the Bergdahl case.

“He’s got men in his own unit asking for him to be court-martialed,” Kerrey said. “That matters. If he had fought his way out of an ambush and then was captured by the Taliban it would be a much different deal.”…

“It’s always difficult to do an exchange like this,” Kerrey said. “It’s always risky. Does this provoke the Taliban to want to take more U.S. prisoners? I honestly don’t know. It’s unfair to any prisoner over there to say they should not be brought home. But does it increase the risk to the remaining troops in Afghanistan? I do trust [Defense Secretary] Chuck Hagel and [Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman] Martin Dempsey and I believe they have thought this through. The president may have the best of the argument on the facts. But the idea there wouldn’t be blowback, I mean, I am constantly surprised at what [the White House is] surprised about. The president can say it doesn’t matter. It doesn’t matter to him. But that doesn’t mean it doesn’t matter to other people.”…

“There are so many things weighing down on these kids. [Bergdahl's case] brings so much of it up to the surface. Maybe we should lay off on Bergdahl.”

***

***

Click the image to watch.

cm

***

Via RCP.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 9

Newtie and the Beauty on June 4, 2014 at 11:02

3rd time in 24 hours. I take it this song is my new calling card, eh?

lineholder on June 4, 2014 at 11:04 PM

With twenty-some Bergdahl stories already on Hot Gas, can we go off the rails early?

I don’t want to be up too late.

cozmo on June 4, 2014 at 10:44 PM

I saw Miranda Lambert in a pair of Daisy Dukes.

Is that Off the rails enough for ya?

ToddPA on June 4, 2014 at 11:04 PM

Dedicated to CL

A round of Double Whatchudrinkin’ for the House–except those whom service is reserved…

Newtie and the Beauty on June 4, 2014 at 11:05 PM

Aww poor puppy :) Hoping for a fast recovery. You without your favorite nurse will muddle through LOL.

CoffeeLover on June 4, 2014 at 11:03 PM

Muddling through…it’s my specialty. :)

Doc Holliday on June 4, 2014 at 11:05 PM

Apparently it’s a common injury amongst dogs as they age. I had no idea. (Or I would have saved up more money!:))

Doc Holliday on June 4, 2014 at 11:01 PM

Something must be done! All my beloved doggies will get the best medical care the sale of my pints of plasma can provide. I hate seeing them favor their legs while at the same time giving me my much needed unconditional love. It breaks my heart.

But I will provide them with everything I can none the less.

Diluculo on June 4, 2014 at 11:05 PM

*gazes down @ delegate badge.*

Your argument is invalid.

annoyinglittletwerp on June 4, 2014 at 11:01 PM

You’re at the convention? Who’d you p*ss off?

NativeTexan on June 4, 2014 at 11:05 PM

bazil9 on June 4, 2014 at 10:57 PM

Heh! Cute.

Multitasking. Introducing a friend to this. #14 is my favorite.

She’s never seen the movie.

lineholder on June 4, 2014 at 10:59 PM

=)

Not sure if I’ve seen it either.

bazil9 on June 4, 2014 at 11:05 PM

Guys like Bergdahl used to be hunted down and executed. Too bad that is still not the case.

Morons, especially most all reporters, every single American is now worth a few million for the Haqqanis. They love dough and to slit throats, with others watching. They’re the ones Bergdahl was with, not the Taliban.

If you shop, if you travel, if you breathe and are an American, your lives are now more at risk, due to obama.

obama hates every one of you.

Schadenfreude on June 4, 2014 at 11:05 PM

Diluculo on June 4, 2014 at 10:47 PM

My vote – return them to Afghanistan together …

… pushed out the bomb bay doors of a B-52 at 40,000 feet.
Hey! They might live.

Well, at least for the 58 some seconds of free fall.

PolAgnostic on June 4, 2014 at 11:02 PM

Can we make them do this on the way down?

oscarwilde on June 4, 2014 at 11:06 PM

3rd time in 24 hours. I take it this song is my new calling card, eh?
lineholder on June 4, 2014 at 11:04 PM

It can be…but MY dedication due to the irony of your situation v your nom ;-)

Newtie and the Beauty on June 4, 2014 at 11:06 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on June 4, 2014 at 11:03 PM

lol, just rub it in Alt!!! Just rub it in.

CoffeeLover on June 4, 2014 at 11:06 PM

NativeTexan on June 4, 2014 at 11:01 PM

Maybe this weekend. Thread is moving fast!

KCB on June 4, 2014 at 11:06 PM

Bmore, put that beard on obama, pls, and I don’t mean the mooch.

Schadenfreude on June 4, 2014 at 11:01 PM

I will have to do it on a separate piece from the fake poster. Courtesy thingy.

Bmore on June 4, 2014 at 11:06 PM

We’re not going to make it to 2016 are we? He’s going to destroy the country.

depressed :(

gophergirl on June 4, 2014 at 11:06 PM

Someone said earlier today, ‘Id rather count on 100 sheep led by a lion than 100 lions led by a sheep’. We’re on our own homies. ‘Arm yourselves when the frog god smiles’.

DemetriusPhalerum on June 4, 2014 at 11:06 PM

One of the Abbott booth folks that I spoke to is a reg HA reader-and when I let slip who I was she gushed that she loved my comments.
I laughed and told her that I just rambled on about nothing uusually. She giggled.

annoyinglittletwerp on June 4, 2014 at 11:06 PM

Morning Americans, and hopefully no trolls.

Judge_Dredd on June 4, 2014 at 11:07 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on June 4, 2014 at 11:01 PM

No it ain’t. And if your heart wants to be Texan, it knows it.

cozmo on June 4, 2014 at 11:07 PM

Kerry lecturing about military is like a crackHo lecturing about chastity.

burrata on June 4, 2014 at 11:08 PM

We’re not going to make it to 2016 are we? He’s going to destroy the country.

depressed :(

gophergirl on June 4, 2014 at 11:06 PM

We are going to make 2016.

Ignore anything Egg might say at this point.

Axe on June 4, 2014 at 11:08 PM

107 today..

DHS is still dumping busloads of illegals in downtown Tucson at the Greyhound station.

Passing out food, water and diapers.

A crap load f them yesterday.

This is madness.

wolly4321 on June 4, 2014 at 11:08 PM

Best Republican legislative agenda for 2014 elections?

Impeach Barack Obama …

PolAgnostic on June 4, 2014 at 10:42 PM

It takes 2/3 of the Senate – never will happen.

kcewa on June 4, 2014 at 10:49 PM

Impeachment is done by the House of Representatives.

The Senate does NOT matter.

IMPEACH the SCOAMF – and then make EVERY Democratic incumbent answer for their support of the President who OBEYS NO LAW.

Or does everyone just want to wait for blood to flow in the streets?

PolAgnostic on June 4, 2014 at 11:08 PM

cozmo on June 4, 2014 at 10:58 PM
*gazes down @ delegate badge.*
Your argument is invalid.
annoyinglittletwerp on June 4, 2014 at 11:01 PM

Oof! Be thankful ALT didn’t glare at you, Cozmo o_O

Newtie and the Beauty on June 4, 2014 at 11:08 PM

KCB on June 4, 2014 at 11:06 PM

*shouts “good luck!” as KCB whizzes past*

NativeTexan on June 4, 2014 at 11:08 PM

They are quite adept at rationalizing away their behavior and “forgiving” themselves.

Blake on June 4, 2014 at 11:00 PM

They talk about “moving on” and “healing”.

crankyoldlady on June 4, 2014 at 11:08 PM

NativeTexan on June 4, 2014 at 11:05 PM

Hah Hah.
It appears that the Texas establishment isn’t wild about conservatives.

annoyinglittletwerp on June 4, 2014 at 11:09 PM

I have to do a Peer to peer call to an insurance company tomorrow. That ‘s where I call an insurance company and ask them to pay for a patients stay in the hospital that some jackass bureaucrat at their end thinks should go home.

I ask you, who is in a better position to determine when a patient can go home–Me, a physician, standing next to the patient, or the bureaucrat 100 miles away with a cookbook of medical necessity and a degree in 15th century east european lesbian literature?

It’s a good thing these are done over the phone. Otherwise, there would be blood…Grrrrrrrr.

Doc Holliday on June 4, 2014 at 11:09 PM

BTW — INC says I’m erudite and humourous.

Axe on June 4, 2014 at 10:56 PM

Has Schad told you that you really should learn English, yet?

Resist We Much on June 4, 2014 at 11:09 PM

bazil9 on June 4, 2014 at 11:05 PM

Oh, honey, you really need to see this movie!!!

lineholder on June 4, 2014 at 11:10 PM

ToddPA on June 4, 2014 at 11:04 PM

I don’t know who that is.

Was it yummy?

cozmo on June 4, 2014 at 11:10 PM

You are far more patient and gracious to these liberal and moderate scum sucking rat humpers that put obama into office twice than I could ever be.

Diluculo on June 4, 2014 at 10:55 PM

You made me laugh. If ever Meredith, Buy Danish, Lourdes, joana and co., and the leftist gaggle come by, they might never agree with you.

Schadenfreude on June 4, 2014 at 11:10 PM

NativeTexan on June 4, 2014 at 11:01 PM

Long time no see, NT! Welcome Back!

Newtie and the Beauty on June 4, 2014 at 11:10 PM

This is madness.

wolly4321 on June 4, 2014 at 11:08 PM

Read that..effing insane!!!

bazil9 on June 4, 2014 at 11:10 PM

bazil9 on June 4, 2014 at 11:01 PM

like for worker’s comp. or something? Doesn’t matter. I just hate to think you are in pain. :(

CoffeeLover on June 4, 2014 at 11:10 PM

Bark said not to worry, those 5 savages aren’t a big deal, in fact they are so not a big deal that we’ve kept them locked up in Gitmo for years.

Bishop on June 4, 2014 at 11:10 PM

Or does everyone just want to wait for blood to flow in the streets?

PolAgnostic on June 4, 2014 at 11:08 PM

I tried to comment at HuffPo a couple of hours ago. My comment was removed for pointing out the stupidity of the masses there. And there’s a lot. Does that answer your question?

Judge_Dredd on June 4, 2014 at 11:11 PM

Newtie

tyvm….:)

CoffeeLover on June 4, 2014 at 11:11 PM

Has Schad told you that you really should learn English, yet?

Resist We Much on June 4, 2014 at 11:09 PM

I just add u’s to o’s and hope. :)

Axe on June 4, 2014 at 11:11 PM

Sorry for everyone suffering in the heat. BTW, I was just ordered to turn the AC back on cause it will be humid in the morning…

OmahaConservative on June 4, 2014 at 11:11 PM

It’s late and tomm starts very early. I’ll give y’all the 411 when I get back for the evening tomm.

annoyinglittletwerp on June 4, 2014 at 11:12 PM

Doc Holliday on June 4, 2014 at 11:09 PM

I don’t know how you guys do it. Seeing people who need to stay being forced to go home. It’s only going to get worse with BammyCare

gophergirl on June 4, 2014 at 11:12 PM

Impeachment is done by the House of Representatives.
The Senate does NOT matter.
Or does everyone just want to wait for blood to flow in the streets?
PolAgnostic on June 4, 2014 at 11:08 PM

Why is it the only impeached presidents have been Democrats?

Newtie and the Beauty on June 4, 2014 at 11:12 PM

Newtie and the Beauty on June 4, 2014 at 11:06 PM

Gotcha! Off the phone now.

lineholder on June 4, 2014 at 11:12 PM

OmahaConservative on June 4, 2014 at 11:11 PM

Ratso doesn’t want to sweat….

Doc Holliday on June 4, 2014 at 11:12 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on June 4, 2014 at 11:12 PM

Niters and sleep well, ALT!

Newtie and the Beauty on June 4, 2014 at 11:13 PM

OmahaConservative on June 4, 2014 at 11:11 PM

I swear the dewpoint just shot up 5 degrees in the last 1/2 hour.

I hate humid weather.

gophergirl on June 4, 2014 at 11:13 PM

CoffeeLover on June 4, 2014 at 11:10 PM

Ummm..long story..to personal to post here.
I’d tell you but not the entire forum. :)
No, I am stuck with this. I deal.

bazil9 on June 4, 2014 at 11:13 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on June 4, 2014 at 11:06 PM

You’re famous.

crankyoldlady on June 4, 2014 at 11:13 PM

I saw Miranda Lambert in a pair of Daisy Dukes.

Is that Off the rails enough for ya?

ToddPA on June 4, 2014 at 11:04 PM

Link
or it didn’t happen.

PolAgnostic on June 4, 2014 at 11:13 PM

wolly4321 on June 4, 2014 at 11:08 PM

cable news is 24/7. I have yet to see or read that any of them mention it on the air this past week.

CoffeeLover on June 4, 2014 at 11:14 PM

Doc Holliday on June 4, 2014 at 11:09 PM

Tell me about it.

I’ve been fighting the insurance company for over 13 years for my son’s care. I’m not allowed to talk to them directly for that exact reason. I’m not even allowed in the same room with their lawyers because of a previous ‘incident’ that nearly involved that lawyer and a 10 story window.

I have no sympathy for lawyers, insurance companies, or obamites. I’ll leave it at that.

Diluculo on June 4, 2014 at 11:14 PM

obama hates every one of you.

Schadenfreude on June 4, 2014 at 11:05 PM

All I can say is exactly what I’ve been saying since Obama took office:

If I were ever in need of being rescued, Obama would not lift a finger…not even to fool around with a hang nail.

Resist We Much on June 4, 2014 at 11:14 PM

Has Schad told you that you really should learn English, yet?

Resist We Much on June 4, 2014 at 11:09 PM

Hah, we have:

RWM, the dang supernova Brit, who types in bloody British (love you Soph, as a friend and admirer of your logic)

Axe, who’s losing his ‘merican English, for Soph

Trolls and socks who use British, or are Canadians, who’re never free of the bloody Brits.

Schadenfreude on June 4, 2014 at 11:14 PM

Doc Holliday on June 4, 2014 at 11:09 PM

Now, y’all ‘member to use them big fancy words y’all larned in skewl, Son… ;-)

Newtie and the Beauty on June 4, 2014 at 11:15 PM

All I can say is exactly what I’ve been saying since Obama took office:

Resist We Much on June 4, 2014 at 11:14 PM

True, and the fools kept him, and Mitt let them/him. And some on ‘our side’ get mad when I live my nom.

Schadenfreude on June 4, 2014 at 11:16 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on June 4, 2014 at 11:09 PM

I went years ago and would rather have root canal then spend time with the puffed up blow hards. Even worse when it’s a presidential election year, cuz everyone thinks they are all that and a bag of fries.

Nope. Can’t make me do that ever again. Of course, I was there working for a candidate, so it was a lot of thankless tasks. Gotta make the candidate look good and all that.

*waves at Newtie*

NativeTexan on June 4, 2014 at 11:16 PM

crankyoldlady on June 4, 2014 at 11:13 PM

infamous

cozmo on June 4, 2014 at 11:16 PM

True, PA. Impeachment is the responsibility of the House. Punishment for said impeachment lies with the Senate, and if they shirk their duty in that regard the House’s action is just farting with the wind. See: Clinton, William J.

DemetriusPhalerum on June 4, 2014 at 11:16 PM

Ratso doesn’t want to sweat….

Doc Holliday on June 4, 2014 at 11:12 PM

Heh…
He loves the AC…

OmahaConservative on June 4, 2014 at 11:16 PM

bazil9 on June 4, 2014 at 11:13 PM

completely understand. But please yell if I can help

CoffeeLover on June 4, 2014 at 11:16 PM

gophergirl on June 4, 2014 at 11:12 PM

It’s infuriating. Of course they’ll say they’re not forcing the patient to go home, which every one involved knows is a damn lie, because the patients generally can’t pay for it for more than a day or two on their own.

Years ago there was a lawsuit where hospitals accused the insurances companies of practicing medicine–unbelievably the courts said they weren’t. But I ask you, if that is the case, why is the peer review handled on a physician to physician basis? OF COURSE they are practicing medicine. And at a distance, to boot.

By the way, I will win the discussion. The lady has a multitude of reasons not to go home. It’s the stupidity and waste that gets me–I have to take 20 minutes or more out of my day so this clown on the other end can say,”Oh, you’re right, I’ll approve that…”

Gee, thanks, bubba….now go get a real job.

Doc Holliday on June 4, 2014 at 11:17 PM

Gotcha! Off the phone now.
lineholder on June 4, 2014 at 11:12 PM

Besides, I’m sure I can come up with something more original than “Hold the Line” by Toto, LH… ;-)

Newtie and the Beauty on June 4, 2014 at 11:17 PM

Thank you general for being the voice of reason.

Nancy grace’s influence has been bad for America. Trial by media is not how it’s done in America. At least that the story they tell me in the movies.

coolrepublica on June 4, 2014 at 11:18 PM

Axe..
Another all time fave of mine.
Stick in your b9 trivia box.

bazil9 on June 4, 2014 at 11:18 PM

Hey Axe, your girl the gilled one made it to twitchy today. Congrats to the both of you! P.S. She is going by Susan these days.

Thad Cochran just deleted his tweet praising Bergdahl:

(Ps- my tweet is on Twitchy!! Such a moment)

bluegill on June 4, 2014 at 7:52 PM

Bmore on June 4, 2014 at 11:18 PM

Can we make them do this on the way down?

oscarwilde on June 4, 2014 at 11:06 PM

Well
… they will be screaming like little girls … but Major Kong didn’t shit his pants on the way down.

Compromise suggestion: Naked as jaybirds – excrement might be lethal from that altitude.

PolAgnostic on June 4, 2014 at 11:18 PM

Resist We Much on June 4, 2014 at 11:14 PM

You will never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever,
ever, ever, ever, ever, ever,

– need to worry about being rescued.

Axe on June 4, 2014 at 11:18 PM

Impeachment is done by the House of Representatives.

The Senate does NOT matter.

Or does everyone just want to wait for blood to flow in the streets?

PolAgnostic on June 4, 2014 at 11:08 PM

True – I was thinking of conviction. Blood in the streets, huh?

kcewa on June 4, 2014 at 11:19 PM

coolrepublica on June 4, 2014 at 11:18 PM

……..

I almost lost my dinner.

I smell troll.

Diluculo on June 4, 2014 at 11:19 PM

bazil9 on June 4, 2014 at 11:13 PM

completely understand. But please yell if I can help

CoffeeLover on June 4, 2014 at 11:16 PM

Thank you for your kindness, CL.

bazil9 on June 4, 2014 at 11:20 PM

It seems most of the illegals being dumped here aren’t from mexico.

South American.

Is mexico purging their illegals?

Sure looks that way.

Mostly women and children. I would imagine the men come next.

wolly4321 on June 4, 2014 at 11:21 PM

Heh…
He loves the AC…

OmahaConservative on June 4, 2014 at 11:16 PM

Ratso is a cool cat.

Schadenfreude on June 4, 2014 at 11:21 PM

Thad Cochran just deleted his tweet praising Bergdahl:

(Ps- my tweet is on Twitchy!! Such a moment)

bluegill on June 4, 2014 at 7:52 PM

Bmore on June 4, 2014 at 11:18 PM

? I didn’t see her name at the Twitchy link.

Judge_Dredd on June 4, 2014 at 11:21 PM

bazil9 on June 4, 2014 at 11:20 PM

no thanks necessary :)

CoffeeLover on June 4, 2014 at 11:21 PM

I saw Miranda Lambert in a pair of Daisy Dukes.

Is that Off the rails enough for ya?

ToddPA on June 4, 2014 at 11:04 PM

Link or it didn’t happen.

PolAgnostic on June 4, 2014 at 11:13 PM

ToddPA on June 4, 2014 at 11:21 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on June 4, 2014 at 11:06 PM

Hmm. I may have to look her up on Friday.

mizflame98 on June 4, 2014 at 11:22 PM

Doc Holliday on June 4, 2014 at 11:01 PM

There are some breed predispositions. Toy and miniature breeds, particularly poodles, are very predisposed. Collaterals and cruciates both. Chronic patellar luxations is another. Poor structures to start with. Usually with larger dogs, it’s a sudden jerk or twist like jumping off a sofa or curb. I would consider it highly unusual to see torn cruciates bilaterally in a larger animal unless it had been hit by a vehicle or some similar trauma.

butch on June 4, 2014 at 11:22 PM

DemetriusPhalerum on June 4, 2014 at 11:16 PM

And don’t forget Andrew Johnson…because “Mom”…

Newtie and the Beauty on June 4, 2014 at 11:22 PM

Mostly women and children. I would imagine the men come next.

wolly4321 on June 4, 2014 at 11:21 PM

Maybe not. The men get shot before being questioned after invading mexico from the south. Doubt there are many survivors of mexico’s southern border policy….which we should be adopting BTW.

Diluculo on June 4, 2014 at 11:22 PM

Axe..
Another all time fave of mine.
Stick in your b9 trivia box.

bazil9 on June 4, 2014 at 11:18 PM

No b9 box is trivia. :) All b9 boxes are important.

(now in dmode mode for five)

Axe on June 4, 2014 at 11:22 PM

Newtie and the Beauty on June 4, 2014

LOL. Better indeed.

lineholder on June 4, 2014 at 11:23 PM

I smell troll.

Diluculo on June 4, 2014 at 11:19 PM

Worse than that. Its a poser and a traitor sent here to scan threads and do damage by banning as many as it can.

Bmore on June 4, 2014 at 11:23 PM

Is mexico purging their illegals?

wolly4321 on June 4, 2014 at 11:21 PM

If caught crossing the southern border, sent back.

If caught anywhere else, sent north and introduced to a coyote. After taking their cut if the crosser’s money.

cozmo on June 4, 2014 at 11:23 PM

ToddPA on June 4, 2014 at 11:21 PM

You are now elevated to posting Demigod status for that…

Doc Holliday on June 4, 2014 at 11:23 PM

Bmore on June 4, 2014 at 11:23 PM

I shall not feed the scum then, let it say what it might, I will never respond. Instead, I leave it and all other troll scum traitors with this: /spit.

Diluculo on June 4, 2014 at 11:24 PM

I smell troll.

Diluculo on June 4, 2014 at 11:19 PM

Your nose is in perfect working order sir.

Judge_Dredd on June 4, 2014 at 11:24 PM

The Doors – Peace Frog

Blood in the streets…right meet left.

kcewa on June 4, 2014 at 11:24 PM

Newt; At least Johnson’s answer to them was (paraphrasing) ‘See these balls?’

DemetriusPhalerum on June 4, 2014 at 11:24 PM

? I didn’t see her name at the Twitchy link.

Judge_Dredd on June 4, 2014 at 11:21 PM

All her bluegill type handles keep getting banned from twitter. She can claim to be anybody.

cozmo on June 4, 2014 at 11:25 PM

coolrepublica on June 4, 2014 at 11:18 PM

……..

I almost lost my dinner.

I smell troll.

Diluculo on June 4, 2014 at 11:19 PM

You smell troll because I agreed with the general? Oh lord have mercy! Lol

coolrepublica on June 4, 2014 at 11:25 PM

Hmm. I may have to look her up on Friday.

mizflame98 on June 4, 2014 at 11:22 PM

Oooh! Did you decide to go to the Abbott dinner?

NativeTexan on June 4, 2014 at 11:25 PM

McChrystal affirmed that Bergdahl was a defector and lives were lost because of him.

All who can’t see this, die in obama azz. I hope you all choke from the non-Beluga. You stink through the net, you filth, all of you.

Schadenfreude on June 4, 2014 at 11:26 PM

…TROLLCOT…!!!

KOOLAID2 on June 4, 2014 at 11:26 PM

? I didn’t see her name at the Twitchy link.
Judge_Dredd on June 4, 2014 at 11:21 PM

bluegill is Willaim Stauff?? o_O

Newtie and the Beauty on June 4, 2014 at 11:26 PM

Axe on June 4, 2014 at 11:22 PM

I think you will like it..listen to the lyrics.

bazil9 on June 4, 2014 at 11:27 PM