Sure sounds like Ben Carson’s running for president

posted at 11:21 am on May 15, 2014 by Allahpundit

If we’re destined to have another Bush versus Clinton election, it’s only right that there be a Perot-type in the mix too.

As David Petraeus once said, tell me how this ends.

Ben Carson is warming to the idea of running for president. Since the famous brain surgeon retired last year from Johns Hopkins Hospital, he’s been speaking around the country to enthusiastic audiences. And they’ve affected his thinking about seeking national office…

Carson writes that he suspects many others interested in high office would be better candidates. But in his book he has a caveat: “If I felt called by God to officially enter the world of politics, I would certainly not hesitate to do so.”

Interviewed this week, Carson said he’s “starting to feel it. Because every place I go, it’s unbelievable.” One lady “really touched me the other night … She just kept clinging to my hand and said, ‘You have to run. You have to run.’ And so many people tell me that, and so I think I’m starting to hear something.”…

Carson said he has no illusions about running. “It’s a daunting thing,” he told me. “I know how vehemently the left will come after you, try to destroy you, try to destroy your family. But at the same time I recognize that people like Nathan Hale – he said, ‘My only regret is I have but one life to give to my country’ … And if everybody runs for the hills because they’re afraid that somebody is going to attack them or their family, then [the left] will have won.”

He’s got his very own version of a “Ready for Hillary” Super PAC (led by John Philip Sousa’s great-grandson), which, believe it or not, has actually out-raised Clinton’s org since the beginning of the year. The assumption all along, given his speech at CPAC and frequent appearances in righty media, has been that he’ll run as a Republican. But … why would he do that? His natural base of support in the primary is conservatives, but how many conservatives are going to opt for a political novice when they’ve got Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, Bobby Jindal, and maybe Rick Perry and Mike Pence to choose from instead — especially given that Carson has a litmus-test problem on guns? The only path he has, realistically, is if none of those guys run except Paul (who’s definitely running) and then Paul wobbles among righties under the cumulative weight of his ideological idiosyncracies. Then Carson could become the conservative choice, which would make him the “Not Jeb” or “Not Christie” alternative against whoever emerges from the center of the party. In which case, he’ll lose anyway. And let’s face it: If Paul is wobbly because of his take on, among other things, voter ID, one of the other candidates I mentioned will sense it and jump in to challenge him on the right. There’s no way, in other words, that only Paul and Carson will be out there campaigning for tea partiers. That being so, what hope does Carson have?

The obvious solution, then: Don’t run as a Republican, run as a conservative independent. Advance to the general election against Hillary and Jeb or whoever and offer yourself as a fresh-faced naif who’s never worked in Washington, the natural antidote to the grotesque dynastic politics being played by the two major parties. He would get some votes as a Perot-like “no more business as usual” protest candidate — maybe enough to sink the GOP’s chances against Hillary, which would be … sub-optimal for a conservative heartthrob. So, tell me how this ends. Early flame-out in the GOP primaries, albeit with better-than-expected numbers in Iowa thanks to social conservatives? Some sort of surprise momentum into February due to universal disgust with D.C. and craving for someone uncorrupted by the system among voters? Third-party candidacy? Fox News show circa 2017? What’s the answer?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

He’ll be the best SG the US ever had.

Schadenfreude on May 15, 2014 at 11:22 AM

Yes, yes, yes!

kcewa on May 15, 2014 at 11:23 AM

The leftist thugs would make him into the biggest Uncle Tom in history.

Schadenfreude on May 15, 2014 at 11:23 AM

Only leftist blacks are good, duhhhhh!!!!!

Schadenfreude on May 15, 2014 at 11:23 AM

I need to know his stance on immigration first.
For me everything else is secondary. You have to have a country before first you can worry about saving it.

weedisgood on May 15, 2014 at 11:24 AM

OT

Museum opening…9/11/2001

No day shall erase you from the memory of time

Schadenfreude on May 15, 2014 at 11:24 AM

America is sick, perhaps what we need is a damned good Doctor…

oscarwilde on May 15, 2014 at 11:25 AM

It never ends.

kcewa on May 15, 2014 at 11:26 AM

Best choice so far…

PatriotRider on May 15, 2014 at 11:26 AM

It ends with Ben Carson competing on Dancing With The Stars.

Mark1971 on May 15, 2014 at 11:26 AM

Because newbies with no political experience do so well in national campaigns?

Illinidiva on May 15, 2014 at 11:27 AM

How does this end? As the obvious VP choice for President Paul.

Skipity on May 15, 2014 at 11:27 AM

This guy will scare the daylights out of both the Dem’s and the GOP…

PatriotRider on May 15, 2014 at 11:27 AM

Vice President???

djl130 on May 15, 2014 at 11:27 AM

Best choice so far…

PatriotRider on May 15, 2014 at 11:26 AM

He’d have my support and vote.

America is sick, perhaps what we need is a damned good Doctor…

oscarwilde on May 15, 2014 at 11:25 AM

Yes we do. Bammy finishes his term and we get Shrillary, might just as well call the mortician.

hawkeye54 on May 15, 2014 at 11:28 AM

Palin/Carsons???

oscarwilde on May 15, 2014 at 11:28 AM

nope

Murphy9 on May 15, 2014 at 11:28 AM

He do not think Dr. Carson will win.

But the nation will win from hearing and seeing him.

He is a great American – and his voice will always be a net positive.

jake-the-goose on May 15, 2014 at 11:29 AM

This guy will scare the daylights out of both the Dem’s and the GOP…

PatriotRider on May 15, 2014 at 11:27 AM

He runs and its Palin ’08 redux. He must be destroyed.

hawkeye54 on May 15, 2014 at 11:29 AM

Seriously though, I’m not sure that winning office is something that Republicans should be emphasizing. I mean emphasizing. I think I do. Does anyone know where my spokesman went?

kcewa on May 15, 2014 at 11:30 AM

read his thoughts on second amendment and then see if you want him as potus.
he would be awesome cabinet member but not potus.

dmacleo on May 15, 2014 at 11:30 AM

One lady “really touched me the other night

Sounded like something out of the Slick Willie diaries.

Seriously, I would vote for him if he was the last man standing out of the R’s.

Mark Boabaca on May 15, 2014 at 11:32 AM

That’s what we need. An amateur politician who doesn’t understand the second amendment. Nope. It’s hard to believe that it’s gotten this bad.

HiJack on May 15, 2014 at 11:32 AM

Ben Carson is a serious threat to the entire political and governmental system that we currently have…he better start by hiring some serious security…

PatriotRider on May 15, 2014 at 11:32 AM

America is sick, perhaps what we need is a damned good Doctor…

oscarwilde on May 15, 2014 at 11:25 AM

Sorry, I’m otherwise employed.
Greetings from Rome, where it’s currently 17:32.
Heading home tomorrow.

Doc Holliday on May 15, 2014 at 11:33 AM

He’ll be the best SG the US ever had.

Schadenfreude on May 15, 2014 at 11:22 AM

Agree but I think HHS Secretary would be a better position for him.

Brat on May 15, 2014 at 11:33 AM

My discomfort with Carsons is the same with all other political novices: does he know how this stuff works? Does he have the necessary policy depth? As a lifelong prominent yet non-political figure, he’s got to have some unfortunately honest remarks somewhere that could damage him both in the GOP primary (guns) and in the general election (who knows).

If he allays those concerns in the primary, he could be a formidable and exciting candidate to rally behind.

LukeinNE on May 15, 2014 at 11:33 AM

LukeinNE on May 15, 2014 at 11:33 AM

Well said

jake-the-goose on May 15, 2014 at 11:34 AM

Sorry, I’m otherwise employed.
Greetings from Rome, where it’s currently 17:32.
Heading home tomorrow.

Doc Holliday on May 15, 2014 at 11:33 AM

Chicken… <— Sticks out tongue and says Ahhhh…

oscarwilde on May 15, 2014 at 11:35 AM

I’m always greatly amused by commenters declaring their undying support for one of these “fresh faces” with absolutely no mention of policies or platform planks.

steebo77 on May 15, 2014 at 11:36 AM

I love the man, but he has not political experience whatsoever.

SC.Charlie on May 15, 2014 at 11:36 AM

Chicken… <— Sticks out tongue and says Ahhhh…

oscarwilde on May 15, 2014 at 11:35 AM

Heh. I don’t treat chickens. :)

Doc Holliday on May 15, 2014 at 11:37 AM

Jindal/Carsons 2016!

can_con on May 15, 2014 at 11:37 AM

Agree but I think HHS Secretary would be a better position for him.

Brat on May 15, 2014 at 11:33 AM

Sounds good too.

Schadenfreude on May 15, 2014 at 11:38 AM

i like the man…he recently gave a speech here in
Lancaster, PA. I did not go, but my Mother-in-Law did.
She was very impressed…

But he does not stand a chance for the Presidency. Sorry,
but that’s a position you have to have some record of
holding political office prior…..I wish he would run
for Governor of Maryland…

ToddPA on May 15, 2014 at 11:38 AM

PatriotRider on May 15, 2014 at 11:32 AM

You read my mind.

Both sides are so heavily invested in their own successes, a real American like him is a threat not to just both political machines, but politics in general.

itsspideyman on May 15, 2014 at 11:38 AM

LukeinNE on May 15, 2014 at 11:33 AM

Explain to me how a highly educated, morally centered, non-politician can F*@K, it up any more than what we’ve had for the last 50 years???…

PatriotRider on May 15, 2014 at 11:38 AM

“No day shall erase you from the memory of time“

What the hell does that even mean?

Bat Chain Puller on May 15, 2014 at 11:38 AM

There is certainly a place in our government for a smart, articulate, determined, factual, measured realist. Mr. Carson is the part of the medicine that will cure our countries ills.

Where he fits exactly is hard to say. But he should be involved. Mr. Carson is the quintessential American success story and I for one would be glad to have him serving in our government.

Marcus Traianus on May 15, 2014 at 11:38 AM

I love Ben Carson. But I prefer governors. Bobby Jindal, Scott Walker, Rick Perry. Just lay off the Christ stuff, Bobby.

John the Libertarian on May 15, 2014 at 11:39 AM

He needs to revise his 2nd Amendment stance more than he has. His desire to limit weapons in urban areas is a problem.

bossmanham on May 15, 2014 at 11:39 AM

Just give it a rest with the constant grievance politics.

libfreeordie on May 15, 2014 at 8:32 AM

Schadenfreude on May 15, 2014 at 11:40 AM

Welcome back, Doc.

Schadenfreude on May 15, 2014 at 11:41 AM

He should kiss a man and maybe force someone to take pictures of it. Oh, and cake.

rogerb on May 15, 2014 at 11:41 AM

He’ll be the best SG the US ever had.

Schadenfreude on May 15, 2014 at 11:22 AM

Thread winner, right out of the gate.

Rix on May 15, 2014 at 11:41 AM

Co-hosting a radio talk show with the pizza guy that ran from the last election.

brak on May 15, 2014 at 11:42 AM

Be a shame to waste him like that. I suspect grass roots types might not like his approach to the 2nd Amendment

butch on May 15, 2014 at 11:42 AM

i look forward to dr. carson’s health care plan which he should be releasing in the near future. his stance on immigration and gun control is probably still a work in progress, so i won’t judge him difinitively, yet. the presidecy might be a bit too ambitious given his lack of holding a prior office, but i would welcome his ideas and i think he’d make a great VP.

dbilly76 on May 15, 2014 at 11:42 AM

bossmanham on May 15, 2014 at 11:39 AM

I know what you mean by this – but I would say no – if that’s what he believes he would be better to stand by that belief.

If in turn that view denies him voters – so be it.

We need more people who say and mean what they say.

jake-the-goose on May 15, 2014 at 11:43 AM

Well thank for that bit of information. I didn’t know who the heck that was in my email and it went straight to the trash. And will continue to go straight to the trash.

Cindy Munford on May 15, 2014 at 11:43 AM

Let us the internet morons start the drooling…

mnjg on May 15, 2014 at 11:44 AM

Welcome back, Doc.

Schadenfreude on May 15, 2014 at 11:41 AM

Thanks. Still in Rome–one last great meal and moderate amounts of tasty wine tonight, and then back to the USA!

Doc Holliday on May 15, 2014 at 11:44 AM

dbilly76 on May 15, 2014 at 11:42 AM

When you put it like that I’d probably consider the guy.

rogerb on May 15, 2014 at 11:44 AM

this guy, Carson is a fan of gun control.

No, Not, Never. Put a stop to this, now.

chuckh on May 15, 2014 at 11:44 AM

dbilly76 on May 15, 2014 at 11:42 AM

Very well said.

You’re right, his healthcare view/plan will be interesting.

jake-the-goose on May 15, 2014 at 11:44 AM

“Don’t run as a Republican, run as a conservative independent.”

Wouldn’t Hillary, Fauxahontas, the Dems, and the Working Family Party love it.

Viator on May 15, 2014 at 11:44 AM

3rd party?

Oh please, please please do it. We may have found a candidate to coalesce around and we can say sayonara to the GOP for good.

Ca97 on May 15, 2014 at 11:45 AM

He was not elected to anything but he wants to run for President? What is his qualifications? He will be just like Obama in terms of qualifications but with a right wing rhetoric instead of left wing rhetoric…

mnjg on May 15, 2014 at 11:45 AM

It’s amazing that God keeps telling so many bad rightwing candidates to run at the same time, every election.

Either god isn’t so good at politics, or he’s determined to sabotage conservative election hopes.

everdiso on May 15, 2014 at 11:46 AM

He’s got nothing to lose.

And everything to gain.

Bigbullets on May 15, 2014 at 11:46 AM

Um, correct me if I’m wrong, but doesn’t BC have even less experience politically than BO did when he was elected?

Our economy needs too much help and our foreign policy is in too much disarray for a complete neophyte. I admire what I know of the man, but after having a President who doesn’t have a clue I am in no hurry to vote for another one just because he’s one of ours.

If he wants to run for office, great! Go run for a House or Senate seat, or Governor and get some experience before running for POTUS.

That being said, while I wouldn’t vote for him I think it’s a benefit to have competition in the primary race. The more voices the better.

RockyMtnGirl on May 15, 2014 at 11:47 AM

I think, more than when Perot ran, the country is open to the idea of an independent running for office. And I’ve been very impressed whenever I’ve heard Ben Carson speak. But I just don’t know enough about his views on the economy, national security, foreign affairs, or a bunch of other stuff to throw my support to him this far ahead of the election.

Happy Nomad on May 15, 2014 at 11:47 AM

Seems obvious to me how this plays out: Carson enters the race, attracts conservative votes but is outspent and eventually overwhelmed by whatever RINO the GOP establishment decides to throw their mind behind; subsequently said RINO ends up picking Carson as his running mate in an attempt to placate the pissed off conservative base, which largely stays home on Election Day to the complete befuddlement of “experts” like Karl Rove who believed that the base would turn out in droves for an amnesty-supporting big government type if he picked a conservative VP candidate. Clinton wins the election; lather, rinse, repeat in 2020.

Shadow on May 15, 2014 at 11:47 AM

Get ready for stories of how Carson negligently killed patients or something and took out tonsils for eeeeeevil money and profits.

The last thing the left wants is an accomplished, intelligent non-victim running running for president against Shrillary.

Good Lt on May 15, 2014 at 11:48 AM

everdiso on May 15, 2014 at 11:46 AM

Which thread were you trying to post in?

rogerb on May 15, 2014 at 11:48 AM

A good dark horse candidate is one that nobody ever thought of for the office, but when you do think of them, it quickly starts to make sense because they are well-qualified, articulate, personable, and someone of great character.

It is not someone whom everything has thought of because they are the man of the moment. Obama came to office with no practical experience in government (campaigning is not experience), and proceeded to remake every mistake ever made and exhibiting an astonishing naivete concerning how nations function. I’m pretty sure Ben Carson is several times the man that Obama is in seriousness and character, but I’d prefer to give him a shakedown cruise in a mayor’s office, then a governor’s office, before handing him the reins of the presidency.

Immolate on May 15, 2014 at 11:48 AM

PatriotRider on May 15, 2014 at 11:38 AM

Amen!

tomshup on May 15, 2014 at 11:48 AM

mnjg on May 15, 2014 at 11:45 AM

Ummm, no. Dr. Carson was a practicing neurosurgeon and head of Johns Hopkins pediatric neurosurgery. Unlike mr. Obama, he has had to make real, life or death decisions with dramatic real world consequences for years.

Doc Holliday on May 15, 2014 at 11:48 AM

I would DEFINITELY back a Carson run for office…but at most, as a VP Candidate.

Hollywood & Political fiction aside, having someone with zero inside knowledge of the fever swamp that is local/Geopolitics is not in the best interest of the country.

Can he make a difference, a SERIOUS political statement to both parties if he won? Yes, indeed, but at what price?

As VP he would still have the mantle of the Executive office, but time to grow & learn to navigate the process, and still keep true to his beliefs of which direction the country should go…and with the consent of the governed of course.

BlaxPac on May 15, 2014 at 11:49 AM

He’ll be the best SG the US ever had.

Schadenfreude on May 15, 2014 at 11:22 AM

Agree but I think HHS Secretary would be a better position for him.

Brat on May 15, 2014 at 11:33 AM

…why do we need either Cabinet post?

KOOLAID2 on May 15, 2014 at 11:49 AM

mnjg on May 15, 2014 at 11:45 AM

He’s over 35, a natural-born US citizen, and has lived in the United States for 14 years. He, therefore is qualified.

Happy Nomad on May 15, 2014 at 11:51 AM

I’m inclined to trust this man not to split the conservative vote to the benefit of Shrillary. Am I being naive?

ElectricPhase on May 15, 2014 at 11:51 AM

PatriotRider on May 15, 2014 at 11:38 AM

Oh, unless he revealed himself to be totally clueless on basic, important issues related to governing and the country in general, I’m not at all concerned with the idea of him as president.

I’m worried that him being a political novice will lead to his undoing as a candidate.

LukeinNE on May 15, 2014 at 11:51 AM

Repost from headliners…
Open Borders Pro Amnesty hack
Nothing else needs to be said about him, that there disqualifies him for anything at the federal level. Even appointments in my book.

Is it moral for us, for example, to take advantage of cheap labor from illegal immigrants while denying them citizenship? I’m sure you can tell from the way I phrased the question that I believe we have taken the moral low road on this issue. Some segments of our economy would virtually collapse without these undocumented workers–we all know that–yet we continue to harass and deport many individuals who are simply seeking a better life for themselves and their families. Is there a way to apply logic to this issue and arrive at an intelligent solution?

All we have to do is look to our northern neighbor, Canada. They have a guest worker program, which allows people to enter the country as officially recognized guest workers who pay taxes, receive benefits, and are able to come and go as they please without infringing on anyone else’s rights.

astonerii on May 15, 2014 at 11:51 AM

everdiso on May 15, 2014 at 11:46 AM

The 12-year-old is back to stir the pot. Good luck with your side of the bench, an old lying brain-damaged hag.

John the Libertarian on May 15, 2014 at 11:52 AM

My understanding is that he is not a strong supporter of the 2nd Amendment…that is a show stopper

georgealbert on May 15, 2014 at 11:52 AM

Happy Nomad on May 15, 2014 at 11:51 AM

+100

Don’t listen to the globalist spokesmouths who have gone forth to cry ELECTABILITY at you whenever you talk about anyone but their chosen heirs.

Murphy9 on May 15, 2014 at 11:52 AM

Good Lt on May 15, 2014 at 11:48 AM

Yep. Hope he is prepared to be dragged through the mud. God help him if he ever told jokes in front of nurses.

Brat on May 15, 2014 at 11:53 AM

Cindy Munford on May 15, 2014 at 11:43 AM

Are you serious about not recognizing the name of John Phillip Sousa?

tomshup on May 15, 2014 at 11:53 AM

an old lying brain-damaged hag.

John the Libertarian on May 15, 2014 at 11:52 AM

Spit my coffee out – great line

jake-the-goose on May 15, 2014 at 11:53 AM

Community organizer or brain surgeon?????

Tater Salad on May 15, 2014 at 11:54 AM

Depends on who else is in the primary. I don’t see him doing the independent/third party thing though.

We’ll see.

Midas on May 15, 2014 at 11:54 AM

Murphy9 on May 15, 2014 at 11:52 AM

Yep. The founders kept it simple because they did not want it to be limited to “professional” politicians.
My opinion is you should have to have 5-10 years experience in the private sector before you are even allowed to run for office.

Doc Holliday on May 15, 2014 at 11:56 AM

We’ll see.

Midas on May 15, 2014 at 11:54 AM

He won’t split the vote. He loves his country too much to do that.

VegasRick on May 15, 2014 at 11:57 AM

I could probably vote for Carson as an independent if its Bush vs. Clinton. Just to say no to the whole Dynastic struggle.

But Carson stands very little chance to win in that scenario and absolutely none in any other scenario.

MWC_RS on May 15, 2014 at 11:57 AM

everdiso on May 15, 2014 at 11:46 AM

And yet God is sending two brain-damaged fools to be candidates for the leftwingers.

God does have a sense of humor.

HumpBot Salvation on May 15, 2014 at 11:58 AM

Doc Holliday on May 15, 2014 at 11:56 AM

The professional political class would rather see you drawn and quartered and your parts boiled in oil in the public square before allowing that to happen.

oscarwilde on May 15, 2014 at 11:59 AM

Your constitutional rights apparently depend on where you reside:

But when asked whether people should be allowed to own “semi-automatic weapons,” the doctor replied: “It depends on where you live. I think if you live in the midst of a lot of people, and I’m afraid that that semi-automatic weapon is going to fall into the hands of a crazy person, I would rather you not have it,” Carson elaborated. However, if you live “out in the country somewhere by yourself” and want to own a semi-automatic weapon, he added, “I’ve no problem with that.”

steebo77 on May 15, 2014 at 11:59 AM

I need to know his stance on immigration first.

weedisgood on May 15, 2014 at 11:24 AM

I’m on abortion #1 then #2 is immigration. But I’m with you on this; there is just so much we don’t have a clue about him. If he has a coherent conservative/libertarian message, it isn’t on gun control, then I’d be more reassured.

LaughterJones on May 15, 2014 at 11:59 AM

everdiso on May 15, 2014 at 11:46 AM

I’m more inclined to think that it’s assholes like you that screw things up.

VegasRick on May 15, 2014 at 11:59 AM

He is a extremely smart man. Not sure about his experience but his ideas need to be in the debate. People need to hear what he has to say.

Would be a heckuva VP candidate as well.

gophergirl on May 15, 2014 at 12:00 PM

Good Lt on May 15, 2014 at 11:48 AM

Wait! Are you suggesting that there actually is a concerted effort by the Left and the media (but I repeat myself) to ruin the reputation of right leaning candidates? Will there be possible lies told? Is Dr. Carson the first beneficiary of this tactic?

Cindy Munford on May 15, 2014 at 12:00 PM

“i think God is telling me to run”

I mean seriously, how do your BS alarms not start blaring every time you hear this trope?

everdiso on May 15, 2014 at 12:01 PM

What I’d like to Carson do is to go forth and target Al, Jesse, and the Establishment Black Left generally.

Challenge these hustlers to direct debates in front of their adoring audiences and let them see what happens when they go up against somebody who’s extremely smart and who knows how to puncture and dismantle the nonsense they endlessly pedal to minority audiences, and especially black audiences.

He can provide the stark overview of what Obama and the Democrats have actually delivered to a constituency that dutifully gives them virtually all their votes, election after election. He can deliver the wake-up call.

Carson doesn’t need to be president to make an enormous contribution. He needs to fill the role of the attractive, intelligent guy who has the stature and credibility to get through to minority audiences in a way that no white GOP candidate can ever do.

Byron on May 15, 2014 at 12:01 PM

One of Dr. Carson’s best and worst habits is saying exactly what he is thinking–this is the opposite of Obama, who has an agenda but will not speak it, preferring to play the platitudes route while allowing the LIVs to project their desires on his candidacy. O makes a great candidate, but a sorry leader. Carson May be the opposite.

Doc Holliday on May 15, 2014 at 12:01 PM

KOOLAID2 on May 15, 2014 at 11:49 AM

We don’t. But until, if ever, a president has balls enough to eliminate HHS, EPA, Dept. of Ed. etc., at least he could competently deal with and hopefully dismantle obamadon’tcare and the rest of the agency.

Brat on May 15, 2014 at 12:01 PM

You ain’t going nowhere.

David Blue on May 15, 2014 at 12:01 PM

Yeah those dirty leftist pigs might claim he’s brain damaged or something.

everdiso on May 15, 2014 at 12:02 PM

tomshup on May 15, 2014 at 11:53 AM

LOL! No of course I recognized the name, I just didn’t know why I was receiving unsolicited emails and who he was representing. I get nervous about those sorts of things.

Cindy Munford on May 15, 2014 at 12:02 PM

butch on May 15, 2014 at 11:42 AM

Your suspicion is not unfounded.
Great guy, but not the leader we need. Schade and Brat are on the right track: Surgeon General or Sec of HHS.

freedomfirst on May 15, 2014 at 12:03 PM