Bill Maher: Republicans should impeach Obama over Benghazi

posted at 7:21 pm on May 15, 2014 by Allahpundit

Via Mediaite, this isn’t what you think. Or, actually, maybe it is, given how predictable Maher’s become. My favorite part is how smug he gets in scolding the GOP for forever blaming the president for all the world’s sins, alternately treating him as an evil genius or a slackjawed imbecile as the day’s narrative requires. If you ever read a lefty blog or two back during the Bush years, you’ll appreciate the irony.

Here’s how much of a joke the Benghazi committee is, by the way, per Guy Benson:

scol

The public also thinks that the GOP’s acting out of political reasons in forming the committee rather than to get at the truth (63/30), but clearly they also believe there’s more truth to be gotten. Even Hillary looks shady: When people are asked whether they think she was honest with the public about State’s role in Benghazi or deceptive, they split 40/50.

Lay all of that aside, though, and tell me this: What would you say is the GOP’s “message” or “strategy” headed into the midterms this year? I thought about that after I saw Greg Sargent say this morning that the Democrats are “running against plutocracy.” What are Republicans running for or against at this point as an overarching theme for 2014? The obvious answer until about a month ago was “ObamaCare,” but they’ve gone quiet on that lately. And not without reason:

o-c

Harry Reid’s now openly taunting them over it on the Senate floor. Granted, the GOP will surely return to O-Care this fall as new plan cancellations hit and premium hikes are announced, but the issue might not bite quite as hard as they expected. (If it did, would Mark Pryor be competitive in Arkansas right now?) So if, for the moment at least, the party’s message isn’t all about O-Care, what is it about? Immigration reform(!)? “Where are the jobs”? Something else? A Twitter buddy suggested earlier today that maybe the Benghazi committee is their “message” as a way to remind voters throughout the summer of Obama’s incompetence and/or corruption. Although, in fairness, a party in the GOP’s position doesn’t really need a message; as the out-group in a climate of deep dissatisfaction with the status quo in Washington, they’re going to gain purely from voter antipathy to the party in power. What they really need is to make sure that their own party’s unified in November, as Republicans split on different issues much more sharply than Democrats do. The Benghazi committee helps in that regard, whereas a summer amnesty push would hurt — a lot. So, count on “the stupid party” to try it sometime in July or August.

Comments

Benghazi was a conspiracy by the Koch Brothers.. The end!

melle1228 on May 15, 2014 at 7:22 PM

The more they get away with the more emboldened they will become.

Murphy9 on May 15, 2014 at 7:23 PM

It will be enough for the Select Committee to uncover the truth. Let history take care of Obama.

de rigueur on May 15, 2014 at 7:23 PM

DUDE, that was SO two years ago!

Scottie on May 15, 2014 at 7:26 PM

I don’t get the obsession some Republicans have over what liberal comedians think of them. I guess it matters because young people are stupid and this influences them, but I don’t really need to know what this guy has to say or every time Jon Stewart makes a crack that might be somewhat even-handed…or not…these are clowns.

blue13326 on May 15, 2014 at 7:27 PM

I think the polling on Obamacare is fluid – wait until people start to have more personal and direct experiences with it…especially when they find out healthcare is not free….

alQemist on May 15, 2014 at 7:27 PM

Why is no one covering this “story?” Because john Stewarts already done a thorough debunking of this nonsense and everyone is tired of tea party whining over nothing. “Unemployment is lower, but I’m still mad!” “Benghazi risked the lives of far less Americans then Iraq, but everyone should be angry!” ” Michelle like healthy food, it’s oppressive!” Just give it a rest with the constant grievance politics.

libfreeordie on May 15, 2014 at 8:32 AM

Heh.

SailorMark on May 15, 2014 at 7:27 PM

When I start taking advice from Bill Maher, feel free to just shoot me.

Cindy Munford on May 15, 2014 at 7:28 PM

Has Bill had a brain-transplant?

Another Drew on May 15, 2014 at 7:28 PM

libfreeordie on May 15, 2014 at 8:32 AM

Sounds like somebody is in full panic mode…

sandee on May 15, 2014 at 7:29 PM

Impeachment is too good for him, and would actually be too little too late. It’s time for pitchforks, torches, tar and feathers.

Harbingeing on May 15, 2014 at 7:30 PM

Maher is an insidious leftist progressive liar. Bait.

Bmore on May 15, 2014 at 7:31 PM

This headline is very, very deceptive.

coolrepublica on May 15, 2014 at 7:31 PM

The clearest message I’m getting from Republicans is that they do not want my vote. Talk up amnesty. Piss on the Tea Party. Give up on Obumblecare. Find out what the base wants and…run the other way.

On the issues of greatest importance to me, the GOP doesn’t seem much different in deeds than the Democrats are. They talk differently, but I end up seeing similar results regardless.

xNavigator on May 15, 2014 at 7:31 PM

Bill Maher: Republicans should impeach Obama over Benghazi

That would be a fun way to set the Dems up for victory in 2014.

Happy Nomad on May 15, 2014 at 7:31 PM

Wasn’t that the left’s meme regarding GWB?

J-Paul00 on May 15, 2014 at 7:33 PM

Wasn’t that the left’s meme regarding GWB?

J-Paul00 on May 15, 2014 at 7:33 PM

\ Why yes, yes it was…

sandee on May 15, 2014 at 7:36 PM

Maher wants it to happen because he believes it will bury the GOP.

Bishop on May 15, 2014 at 7:36 PM

Shut up, Maher.

If I wanted any sh!t outta you, I would pinch your greasy head. Aside from calling out Islam for what it is, I can’t think of a thing this guy has right.

novaculus on May 15, 2014 at 7:37 PM

As Commander-in-Chief O’Phucknuts should be court martialed for dereliction of duty and reassigned to scrubbing latrines in Leavenworth.

Say Bill – do we have a right to question where Bammy was DURING AN ATTACK that killed an Ambassador and three others ? Or are we not supposed to ask?

DeweyWins on May 15, 2014 at 7:38 PM

If Benghazi had taken place during George Bush’s time in office the GOP would undoubtedly have far less interest in investigating the scandal. On the other hand, if Bush was responsible then the Democrats would be the ones screaming for a special committee.

But the fact that the GOP has political motives doesn’t mean there is no scandal.

myiq2xu on May 15, 2014 at 7:41 PM

I’ve been saying this a lot lately… If Nancy Pelosi (or Bill Maher) were assraped and murdered by savages under the Bush administration, I’d be demanding answers…

Therein lies the difference between real Americans and liberal douchebags.

PointnClick on May 15, 2014 at 7:42 PM

Impeach Maher. Every time he opens his pie hole he’s guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors.

vnvet on May 15, 2014 at 7:42 PM

alQemist on May 15, 2014 at 7:27 PM

By then it’ll be too damn late to do anything about it…

ladyingray on May 15, 2014 at 7:43 PM

I can’t believe Maher thinks the GOP needs any help ruining their own chances at the polls.

Jebbie assures us he’d govern like LBJ if elected. ( Yeah, that’s why I’d vote GOP. To get Democrat governance.)

And Rubio assures us that if the GOP takes back the Senate item number one on the agenda is AMNESTY.

Hey! Maher! Roll down the window on the limo and look around! The GOP is fast becoming the Democrat Dream Team.

thatsafactjack on May 15, 2014 at 7:45 PM

Therein lies the difference between real Americans and liberal douchebags.

PointnClick on May 15, 2014 at 7:42 PM

Well said. Very well said.

novaculus on May 15, 2014 at 7:48 PM

These liberal Leftists don’t even try to hide their idiotic incompetance and ridiculousness any more. They used to at least put a little effort into twisting words and justifying hypocrisy. Not anymore tho…it’s as if they don’t need to do that anymore, and they’ll still retain their base support.

I have no problem whatsoever criticizing conservatives/Republicans when I see fit to…but dang, liberals have seemed to totally abandon any remote intellectual honesty they may have had, and gone full-tilt stoopit.

JetBoy on May 15, 2014 at 7:48 PM

Maher is right – stop being pansies and impeach him already. At least subpoena him to testify before the Gowdy Inquisition.

I mean we all know what this is about. Stop beating around the bush.

Er…that’s exactly why the polling is improving for ocare.

everdiso on May 15, 2014 at 7:48 PM

Y’all haven’t heard of Brer Rabbit stories I see…

libfreeordie on May 15, 2014 at 7:49 PM

Most of us knew exactly what the headline meant. Sorry, if you’re below average.

blink on May 15, 2014 at 7:40 PM

You saw this headline
bill-maher-republicans-should-impeach-obama-over-benghazi

and you knew exactly what it meant?

Wow you are not only above average, you are a freaking genius with clairvoyance.

Congratulation!

coolrepublica on May 15, 2014 at 7:53 PM

Of course he wants Republicans to do that rather than go through another two years of nonstop scandals and screw ups that will kill any enthusiasm for Hillary.

Southernblogger on May 15, 2014 at 7:56 PM

Meh, Republicans will behave just like the Tories: struggle to become the party that perpetually “fixes” universal health care. They already are the party of technocrats.

spmat on May 15, 2014 at 7:57 PM

You saw this headline
bill-maher-republicans-should-impeach-obama-over-benghazi

and you knew exactly what it meant?

Congratulation!

coolrepublica on May 15, 2014 at 7:53 PM

Naww, but most of us knew Allah’s penchant for click bait headlines, and we knew Maher’s ideology- and just knew something smelled foul in Denmark..

melle1228 on May 15, 2014 at 7:58 PM

@blue13326: Because the left get most of their news from left wing comedians.

allstonian on May 15, 2014 at 7:59 PM

Maher is baiting people. That’s the essence of what he’s about, in general, anyway, and certainly in this instance.

Obama WOULD HAVE been impeached under any number of violations of his Oath of Office, the Constitution, except that he’s Black. Yes, I said that, he won’t be and hasn’t been because he’s Black, the “first Black President.” His only squeak-around the lawful consequences of his wrong actions and pursuits and lack of the right ones, that’s what that is.

The Left victimizes people, they victimize our nation and everyone in it who they possibly can. It’s called “exploitation.” Obama excels at that and it’s, apparently, his only real skill.

But his miserable legacy has already been written and written by his own terrible deeds.

Lourdes on May 15, 2014 at 8:00 PM

Y’all haven’t heard of Brer Rabbit stories I see…

libfreeordie on May 15, 2014 at 7:49 PM

…afraid to bring up the Tar Baby story?… usually you’re not afraid of getting a Briar up your azz?

KOOLAID2 on May 15, 2014 at 8:03 PM

There is a giant belly-laugh waiting for you HERE

I am on the verge of tears…

PointnClick on May 15, 2014 at 8:04 PM

myiq2xu on May 15, 2014 at 7:41 PM

Pfftt… Bush administration appointed a special prosecutor for the non-event of Robert Novak outing a former top-secret CIA agent. I think the Bush administration would have investigated this.

blockchords on May 15, 2014 at 8:05 PM

Obama and the democrats have done a great job of making the masses tune real news and information out all together since they can’t beat Fox. It’s all about the #hashtag and Facebook likes now.

mike_NC9 on May 15, 2014 at 8:05 PM

Clearly, Maher has no idea just how tiny and shriveled up the GOP’s balls are right now.

Meople on May 15, 2014 at 8:09 PM

It’s well past time for the Grand Jury to go after Obama for his involvement in the IRS scandal.

John the Libertarian on May 15, 2014 at 8:13 PM

Impeach him for what? You don’t know what happened and why. An investigation is needed. Do you understand that?

I have no doubt that Nixon wouldn’t have been forced to resign if he’d been a Democrat.

blink on May 15, 2014 at 8:09 PM

In today’s DimocRat party, what Nixon did, is nothing but a resume enhancer and worthy of certain promotion.

Meople on May 15, 2014 at 8:14 PM

Well, there’s a reason Obama has insisted on illegally delaying so many portions of the law. At this point I couldn’t even tell you what is and isn’t being enforced. All that matters is that the fit doesn’t hit the shan til after Obama leaves office in 2 1/2 years. I don’t think he’ll be able to postpone the inevitable that long though.

Doughboy on May 15, 2014 at 8:15 PM

Just make it a Summer of Hearings.

Benghazi.

IRS.

VA.

Keystone.

Those are all topics that need investigation and two of them have body counts attached to them. Investigating body counts attached to an Administration is always a good ploy… just ask the D’s while Iraq and Afghanistan were still hot conflicts and all the pontificating they did.

In the case of the VA it is veterans who are being neglected, abused and given the runaround until they die. And it can be pointed out to all the single payer types that the VA is run by the US government. This is what you get if you go down that track. Families of veterans who have died due to graft and corruption should make great headlines.

Four good men dead due to neglect or to malicious intent should be very riveting stuff.

Then there is Lois Lerner being unable to take the hit now that Judicial Watch has, yet again, done the job that no one in Congress seems to be able to get done. Really, someone in Congress might be just a smidgen embarrassed about that and want some serious hearings so they don’t appear to be running a Chinese Firedrill 24×7.

Keystone is about energy and jobs. Two things Americans of all stripes worry about. Yet it is cronyism and corruption holding up the Canadian link. Showing the connections between the rail cronies and Obama ought to be pretty easy along with the mutual back scratching.

Why not? Keeping these topics moving is a duty of Congress and should make great politics. A few R’s might want to point out to some D’s that Obama is a lame duck and the earlier you start to pile on the better you look come election time.

ajacksonian on May 15, 2014 at 8:15 PM

Yup. Anyone that knows Maher knew exactly what the headline meant. coolrepublica is far below average.

blink on May 15, 2014 at 8:07 PM

Oh you are so smart and me so stupid. if you give me your address, I will bring you the cookie you so clearly deserve.

coolrepublica on May 15, 2014 at 8:17 PM

Y’all haven’t heard of Brer Rabbit stories I see…

libfreeordie on May 15, 2014 at 7:49 PM

Uncle Remus is racist.

de rigueur on May 15, 2014 at 8:20 PM

blink on May 15, 2014 at 8:09 PM

Lolz! blink! ; )

Bmore on May 15, 2014 at 8:21 PM

Uncle Remus is racist.

de rigueur on May 15, 2014 at 8:20 PM

Wait…wut? I thought blacks can’t be racisss…

I can’t keep up anymore…

PointnClick on May 15, 2014 at 8:23 PM

Head Fake.
When I start taking advice or guidance from an ignoranus comedian … just cap my azz.
This country has elected THE lowest intellectually incompetent junior (part-time, no less) senator from a county with a city in a state that tops all others in year after year corruption. And RE-elected The Lying King Putt for gawdsake.
AND there MUST be climate change (nuclear winter anyone?) because the Free Democrat Farmers of Minnesota have elected a PROFESSIONAL COMMEDIAN as their United States Senator not long after they elected an ex-PROFESSIONAL Wrestler as the friggin’ GOVENOR!
Massachusetts elected a sham of a college instructor who achieved her status thru fraud and deception and Fauxahauntas is mentioned in journalistic circles as perhaps a running mate for Killery if not the top of the Gimmedat presidential ticket.
You just cannot make this stuff up.
Tragedy or Comedy?
STUPID AMERICANS! Am I wrong here? I think NOT.

Missilengr on May 15, 2014 at 8:31 PM

This is true notwithstanding your snark.

You can learn quite a bit from me on here – if you let yourself.

blink on May 15, 2014 at 8:22 PM

You fancy yourself a philosopher teacher or something? But as I tell my children you never stop learning until you are dead.

So sensei Blink, what’s your specialty (other than BS of course?) what else are you good at that I need to learn?

coolrepublica on May 15, 2014 at 8:32 PM

I can’t keep up anymore…

PointnClick on May 15, 2014 at 8:23 PM

They don’t want you to keep up. They want you to shut up.

de rigueur on May 15, 2014 at 8:33 PM

…This…sounds eerily familiar to me somehow…

Stings like a bitch when you get hit it the face, don’t it, Maher? Especially when it’s by your own left hook.

I hear 87% of Liberals who are shot, are shot with their own stupid; mostly while attending their metro-sexual, beltway-hosted cocktail parties.

a5minmajor on May 15, 2014 at 8:35 PM

coolrepublica is growing on me- at least she has a sense of humor.

bazil9 on May 15, 2014 at 8:40 PM

coolrepublica on May 15, 2014 at 8:32 PM

Not trying to mind your business too much here. However, you would be wise to to listen to blink. blink is by all accounts a smart commenter. I can say this. I come here to learn and share my meager observations. Such that they are. I always read blinks opinions. Very informative info to be gleaned.

Bmore on May 15, 2014 at 8:46 PM

Or should that be rephrased? Very informative info to glean. Hmm…. Maybe the whole thing. Hopefully you get the gist of what I was trying to say.

Bmore on May 15, 2014 at 8:49 PM

bazil9 on May 15, 2014 at 8:40 PM

xo

Bmore on May 15, 2014 at 8:49 PM

Maher is so full of bull……DEMOCRATS should impeach Obama over Benghazi….Republicans didn’t elect the cowardly SOB

clandestine on May 15, 2014 at 8:51 PM

I mean we all know what this is about. Stop beating around the bush.

lester, it’s time for your violin lesson! on May 15, 2014 at 7:48 PM

Please tell us in your own (simple) words why this “Inquisition” will backfire.

And before answering, rub your two remaining brain cells together and digest the fact that a majority of Americans say the object of your Pajama Boy Crush and his regime have been lying about this whole thing.

Take Your Time…

Del Dolemonte on May 15, 2014 at 8:52 PM

libfreeordie on May 15, 2014 at 8:32 AM

I don’t care how dumb or leftist you are…you can’t possibly believe any of the democrat stupidity you list here.

The unemployment claim alone should shame you into shutting the hell up. You know GOD DAMNED well that is a bald-faced lie; omitting completely the lowest eligible workforce participation rate in our history.

And ‘grievance politics’? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black…8 solid years of “Bush Stole The Election”,”Bush Lied People Died”, “Bushhitler”, “Chimpy” all of it… in the background of every form of media in America.

Also, ‘then Iraq’ is a conditional, ‘THAN Iraq’ is a comparative. (it’s also a totally bullshit assertion)
You didn’t capitalize “john’, and ‘Stewarts’ is a name, ‘Stewart’s’ either a possessive or a past-tense.

I call total bullshit on you, and the lie that you went to any college, let alone Harvard. You are nothing more than a twenty-something troll living in the parents basement.

Face it, kid. You voted for a guy because you thought it’d be cool to have a ‘black’ President…and you were wrong, just like everyone else.

Now go home and get your f*ckin’ shine-box.

a5minmajor on May 15, 2014 at 8:56 PM

xo

Bmore on May 15, 2014 at 8:49 PM

:) xo

bazil9 on May 15, 2014 at 8:56 PM

Why should I listen to a man that can’t even convince women to sleep with him without being paid cash?

frost_ on May 15, 2014 at 9:19 PM

a5minmajor on May 15, 2014 at 8:56 PM

lol

Murphy9 on May 15, 2014 at 9:23 PM

Plame wasn’t a top-secret “agent.” She was a CIA office with a light cover. Everyone – her family, neighbors, and friends – knew she worked for CIA. She wasn’t “outed” and there was nothing to “out.”

blink on May 15, 2014 at 8:11 PM

Yeah, I at least thought she hadn’t been top secret for several years. I only recalled it though b/c I thought it was phony & to point out that R’s are eager to investigate their own scandals and please the media, so thanks for driving the point a little further!

blockchords on May 15, 2014 at 9:36 PM

Title is deceptive.

ebrawer on May 15, 2014 at 9:51 PM

Nixon was impeached for wiretaping his opponents, Clinton was impeached because of sex (where he lived, just not his spouse, lol)…So why is it so hard for moonbat (liberals) to understand the significance of Benghazi where our Ambassador and 3 others were murdered (and state dept and white house) immediately blamed it on a video when they knew better. Obama lied to America, Susan Rice, two weeks after continued the lie it was because of a video…This all in middle of Obama re election year. Obama definitely deceived the public, Hilly definitely is responsible for Benghazi embassy not getting the security they’d repeatedly asked for.

soapyjeans on May 15, 2014 at 10:05 PM

IRS = Abuse of Power. Time for a special prosecutor.

monalisa on May 15, 2014 at 10:08 PM

impeach Bush, everything is his fault….

crosshugger on May 15, 2014 at 10:37 PM

Funny how we never hear about how many of our warriors were killed in obamas wars….where are the code pinko stinkos…

crosshugger on May 15, 2014 at 10:41 PM

Title is deceptive.

ebrawer on May 15, 2014 at 9:51 PM

It’s not news. It’s click-bait.

That’s a post which is by title guaranteed to get enough clicks and comments to convince the suits at Salem that AP is on the job, even as he skates along while working on his real dream.

I suspect it’s a food truck – but you didn’t hear that from me, mmmkay?

Adjoran on May 15, 2014 at 11:10 PM

Little Billy is a joke all by himself.

GarandFan on May 15, 2014 at 11:32 PM

Y’all haven’t heard of Brer Rabbit stories I see…

libfreeordie on May 15, 2014 at 7:49 PM

Until you get the sneer out of your posts, please refrain from using y’all.

Your snobbery is only breached by your disdain for southerners.

itsspideyman on May 16, 2014 at 12:51 AM

Red herring straw man talk from Maher.

But the truth is that so much IS the fault of Obama and the dems.

He is a highly culpable president.

Our free press is expressing its freedom to be totally biased for the GOVERNMENT.

An utter dereliction of duty.

Sherman1864 on May 16, 2014 at 1:00 AM

I agree with him on that. But it really is hard to tell which is closer to the truth. One hand, the clown is up there successfully carrying out the Socialist agenda and making billions for himself and his cronies…and got re-elected even with a really dismal record.

On the other hand, he does say stupid things like “corpseman”…

The guy is an enigma and his handlers really know how to exploit the system and the ignorance of the American people at large.

Dr. ZhivBlago on May 16, 2014 at 1:42 AM

The GOP- snatching defeat from the jaws of victory like the best of them. Can they, for the love of God, do something? Can they understand that it is not just about this year’ selections but also 2016? That you must start your messaging earlier and be consistent?

ptcamn on May 16, 2014 at 3:16 AM

The Tea party! :)

Lonetown on May 16, 2014 at 6:47 AM

Poor not so cool republica…dumbest one in the room…as usual.

CW on May 16, 2014 at 7:25 AM

I have no desire to know what the court jester thinks of anything.
Though there are times he may be right, anyone who makes follery his living is not to be trusted on anything.

Badger40 on May 16, 2014 at 8:27 AM

foolery

Badger40 on May 16, 2014 at 8:27 AM

Why should the Republicans have to begin impeachment proceedings? Why can’t the dhimocrapts do that? Aren’t they Americans too? It can’t be politics. Only the Republicans do politics. The dhimocrapts just lie, cover up, accuse, obfuscate withe the full support of their media running dog lackeys.

Old Country Boy on May 16, 2014 at 8:30 AM

Exactly why conservatives are always right and moderates are always losing. We warned you not to give the Federal Government all the cuts from the sequester back so you could “Focus on Obamacare.” The truth is, both parties are there to protect the federal programs they all like and think we cannot do without because that is all the 56 senators from Northern Virginia and Maryland and the 250 representatives from those places know best. Anything outside that world — they have no clue. Had the sequester cuts stayed in place the budget would be balanced in five years due to economic growth and the restoration of dented tax receipts after the recession.

timoric on May 16, 2014 at 8:44 AM

He// just froze over. I agree with Maher.

neyney on May 16, 2014 at 8:57 AM

Er…that’s exactly why the polling is improving for ocare.

everdiso on May 15, 2014 at 7:48 PM

Only about 8m people actually ended up signed up for it, and a large part of those didn’t pay for it. Out of a country of 300m, it is easy to ignore 4m free riders, for now.

The doc shock is only beginning, the employer mandate doesn’t bite until later this year and taxageddon doesn’t fully develop until people’s 2014 taxes come due.

The thing about it is that the administration has arbitrarily delayed large parts of it by many years. If they don’t start seriously implementing it, then it is going to just disappear off of the books. I’m already seeing at least a couple of ways for individuals to completely circumvent the thing entirely.

On the other hand, if the administration decides to push it, they could potentially fine everyone in the continental US for failure to comply with the law. It is a very arbitrary law.

Voyager on May 16, 2014 at 10:27 AM

Everyone talking impeachment, please think of this:

You impeach Oprompta, your get (gasp_ President Joe Biden

If you haven’t run screaming from the room, yet, please re-read that.

PJ Emeritus on May 16, 2014 at 12:38 PM

Er…that’s exactly why the polling is improving for ocare.

everdiso on May 15, 2014 at 7:48 PM

Wrong as always. Other than attempting to navigate a website, hardly any “customers” have actually undergone a healthcare event which has any relationship to the changes caused by the ACA. Any positive shift in opinion is because some of the exchanges are finally allowing people to sign in, or because the press is pushing nothing but positive spin.

Freelancer on May 16, 2014 at 5:09 PM