Quotes of the day

posted at 10:41 pm on May 13, 2014 by Allahpundit

Karl Rove stunned a conference when he suggested Hillary Clinton may have brain damage

A spokesperson for Clinton added, “Karl Rove has deceived the country for years, but there are no words for this level of lying.”

As for her health, “She is 100 percent. Period.”

***

I notice how overstated the reaction is — “no words for this level of lying”? What part is the lie? Was Rove wrong about the number of days in the hospital? (I think he was.) Clearly, she came out wearing some special glasses. Was Rove wrong in his characterization of the glasses? (Maybe not.) Certainly, it’s fair to state that the public (and the prospective donors) need accurate facts about a presidential candidate’s health. That is always demanded, and we’ve been misled by candidates in the past. (I’m thinking of Paul Tsongas.)

The overreaction makes me suspicious that there really is a problem. I don’t like this how-dare-you-even-ask attitude. It makes me skeptical. But I do understand the alternative explanation: Stir up the base with stimulating outrage and a reminder that one ought to hate Karl Rove.

***

Hillary Clinton spokesman Nick Merrill took fresh aim at Karl Rove on Tuesday after the GOP strategist doubled down on his earlier questions about Clinton’s health — saying Rove is cynically trying to “inject the issue into the echo chamber.”…

“From the moment this happened 17 months ago, the Right has politicized her health,” the Clinton spokesman said in an email to POLITICO. “First, they accused her of faking it, now they’ve resorted to the other extreme – and are flat out lying. Even this morning, Karl Rove is still all over the map and is continuing to get the facts wrong. But he doesn’t care, because all he wants to do is inject the issue into the echo chamber, and he’s succeeding.”

Merrill added: “It’s flagrant and thinly veiled. They are scared of what she has achieved and what she has to offer. What he’s doing is its own form of sickness. But she is 100%, period. Time for them to move on to their next desperate attack.”

***

“There’s no reason for me to suspect that Secretary Clinton has a health problem that would disqualify her. She seems to be very engaged and very capable,” [Lindsey] Graham told reporters. “I think that people at 69 are incredibly able to serve, ‘cause I’ll be there in 10 years.”

Graham said Clinton will go through a vetting process similar to the “drill” that Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) underwent during his 2008 presidential run, and said that Clinton will have to prove that “whatever medical condition she had, bumped her head, that that’s OK.”…

“I’m not a doctor, as far as I can tell based on the way she engages she’s very alert and very feisty and keeps a busy schedule so I have no reason to believe that there’s anything in her background that will disqualify her,” Graham said.

***

Hillary Clinton has been accused of being involved in a murder plot, lying to a grand jury, and orchestrating her daughter’s pregnancy for political gain, so being accused of concealing a brain trauma is probably not shocking. Going after the front-runner early is also now a best practice. The Obama team brags about how attacking Mitt Romney long before he was the official nominee was a key to its success. Raising issues about health and age is also standard operating procedure in campaigns; in modern history, it has been a chiefly Democratic technique, used against Ronald Reagan, Bob Dole, and John McCain. Dick Cheney also enjoyed speculation about whether his heart condition had made him go nuts.

Clinton’s health has come up in lots of conversations I’ve had with Republican political strategists and even some potential presidential candidates, but the topic dribbles away because Clinton’s doctors cleared her of neurological damage and said she didn’t have a stroke. It is a legitimate issue, but it’s awfully early. Rove knows better than most that the press will raise the question once the campaign begins in earnest. Now that the age issue is out in the open, though, perhaps some conspiracies can flower. The questions about her health might grow so baroque that they blossom into the spectacular nuttiness of the Obama birth certificate claims. Or, these daily questions about Clinton could achieve a collective weight on her candidacy. So many issues, so much drama, it’s always something with her.

On the other hand, Rove’s counterdiagnosis to the official one could also make it look like the GOP is totally unhinged about Hillary Clinton, so fevered in its desire to drag her down that it will engage in medical speculation. (In addition to Clinton staying in the hospital for only four days and not 30, Rove appears to have been wrong about the glasses. Clinton’s glasses appear to have been her normal ones.) Baseless allegations could create sympathy for Clinton, rally her supporters, and put each incremental GOP claim, regardless of its merits, into the category of wolf crying.

***

“So, Karl Rove there, basically calling for Hillary’s health records,” MSNBC host Krystal Ball opined on Tuesday. “Is that going to be the 2016 equivalent of calling for Obama’s birth certificate?”

Huffington Post editorial director Howard Fineman agreed and noted that Clinton’s health records could be one of a handful of “personal details that she’s not going to want to talk about.”

“The whole Republican strategy is to make this all so distasteful to Hillary that she’s going to look at it and say, ‘I don’t want to run, it’s too dirty, it’s too nasty.’” Fineman conjectured. “I think that’s vaguely sexist because I don’t think you would say that about any man that you are going to scare him out of the race because he is not tough enough.”

***

When Dick Cheney, at age 54, was Bush’s running mate, he had suffered three heart attacks—including on the year of the election — and had open heart surgery and a pacemaker installed. President Obama has written that, in his youth, he used marijuana and “maybe a little blow.” Mitt Romney had 16 grandchildren when he ran for President in 2012 and two more were born during the campaign. Ronald Reagan was 69 when he was inaugurated President.

These were all by-and-large non-issues when these men ran for office—certainly fodder for the opposition, but barely taken seriously and certainly not used to wage larger critiques on these candidates’ character and qualifications. These were people who, whatever one thought of them, were obviously qualified for the offices they sought. A few behavioral or circumstantial dings weren’t going to change that fact.

Not so for the (maybe, possible) woman candidate who not only suffers the same slings and arrows aimed at her character but is constantly deflecting those attacks from impugning her fundamental ability to lead. If she chooses to run, Hillary Clinton faces a built-in uphill battle in a society that wonders if a woman is inherently equipped to be president—sentiments given voice and legs by conservative commentators…

Which brings me back to Mr. Rove. In December 2012, Hillary Clinton spent four days in the hospital—not 30. Mr. Rove should very simply and immediately apologize for this error and set the record straight. Moreover, experts made clear that the glasses Clinton wore after the accident were meant to treat double vision as a result of the accident and were not indicative of brain damage. Unless Mr. Rove has suddenly added ophthalmology to his resume of manipulating voters and freaking out on election night, he might want to apologize for this mistake as well.

***

I now welcome the requisite venomous outrage from lefties who can’t believe I’m daring to question the physical and mental health of a woman who will be 69 years old on January 20, 2017. You can all pretend you never questioned John McCain’s health back in 2008, when he was 72.

That was different, though, because shut up.

Whatever the case may be, here’s wishing Hillary Clinton the best of health. And if she decides to start being transparent about it, even better.

Just remember: Asking questions of American royalty is racist. I mean sexist.

***

Why does Rove allegedly smear his opponents this way? Because it works. Consider the Clinton “brain damage” story. Right now, the press is slamming Rove for his vicious, outlandish comments. But they’re also talking about Clinton’s health problems as secretary of state, disrupting the story she wants to tell about her time in Foggy Bottom in her forthcoming memoir.

Assuming she runs for president, the press will investigate Clinton’s medical history and age no matter what Rove says. But he’s now planted questions—about the December 2012 blood clot that forced her into the hospital, and about her mental condition as she ages—that will lurk in journalists’ minds as they do that reporting. If she has a moment of Rick Perry-like forgetfulness sometime between now and the fall of 2016, Rove’s comments make it more likely that voters will wonder whether she’s still with it mentally.

Political consultants create narratives about the candidates they want to defeat: Al Gore fudged the truth; John Kerry was an elitist; Barack Obama wasn’t fully American; Mitt Romney didn’t care about ordinary people. Once you kindle public suspicion about your opponent, it’s easy to keep throwing logs on the fire. On the eve of the memoir that will launch Hillary’s pre-campaign public relations blitz, Karl Rove is starting that process now, despite having no evidence for the storyline he wants to convey.

For better—but mostly for worse—campaign 2016 is already here.

***

***

“I think it is the worst kind of Republican consultant behavior to get into this kind of personal, you know, negative attack,” he said of Rove.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 4 5 6 7 8

I like the new babe…

Since Axe is obsessed with Sophie and all these other nitwits are all tripping over themselves to woo BeeNine and Jackie and Alt and Scrumpy, can I be your HotGas boyfriend? Who do I email to ask permission to court you?

And don’t listen to these boneheads when they say I am not a gentleman… they spend too much time reading my blog. I have to be harsh on the job… being a professional ho-wrangler requires a firm hand, and oftentimes foul language… but that’s not who I am…

PointnClick on May 14, 2014 at 1:25 AM

Ahem….

KCB on May 14, 2014 at 1:27 AM

Schadenfreude on May 14, 2014 at 1:32 AM

I don’t kill easy. LOL!

KCB on May 14, 2014 at 1:34 AM

I did it again! lineholder!!!!!!

KCB on May 14, 2014 at 1:34 AM

I’m ready to duel for the lady’s affections… don’t screw with me… I have bear mace…

PointnClick on May 14, 2014 at 1:36 AM

KCB on May 14, 2014 at 1:34 AM

I’m right here. What did you do again?

lineholder on May 14, 2014 at 1:36 AM

John Stewart’s take on Harry Reid hypocrisy.

nailed it!

coolrepublica on May 14, 2014 at 1:29 AM

You effed up the link.

non-nonpartisan on May 14, 2014 at 1:32 AM

She’s of superior intellect, like joana.

Schadenfreude on May 14, 2014 at 1:36 AM

John Stewart nailing Reid for his hypocrisy.

coolrepublica on May 14, 2014 at 1:36 AM

Oh FFS…anyone look at Drudge in the last two minutes??

Newtie and the Beauty on May 14, 2014 at 1:22 AM

Obama doesn’t protect US citizens. He doesn’t believe in protecting babies who survive abortions. He is wicked and incompetent. People who trust him are stupid.

What the EU court said to Google about its links bothers me, too.

non-nonpartisan on May 14, 2014 at 1:37 AM

OmahaConservative on May 14, 2014 at 1:13 AM

And poised for a easy and decisive reelection

PaperGirl on May 14, 2014 at 1:37 AM

Schadenfreude on May 14, 2014 at 1:36 AM

training session?

lineholder on May 14, 2014 at 1:38 AM

John Stewart nailing Reid for his hypocrisy.

coolrepublica on May 14, 2014 at 1:36 AM

Credit is due to coolrepublica. Congratulations!

Schadenfreude on May 14, 2014 at 1:39 AM

I’m right here. What did you do again?

lineholder on May 14, 2014 at 1:36 AM

Have you read that pointy clicky guy’s stuff? Demented. Pay no attention. Stick with me, I know the back roads. And never listen to Sparky. Ever!

KCB on May 14, 2014 at 1:39 AM

Midnight Oil – Beds Are Burning

And on that note, I bid Friends and Lurkers niters and sleep well!

Newtie and the Beauty on May 14, 2014 at 1:40 AM

I didn’t own a TV from 1975 – 1982.

I plead LIV…

Newtie and the Beauty on May 14, 2014 at 1:32 AM

……that’s okay…..I didn’t own one until I graduated from college….my parents did, Though!

……now Stereos are another matter….

williamg on May 14, 2014 at 1:41 AM

KCB on May 14, 2014 at 1:39 AM

Fair enough. ;-)

lineholder on May 14, 2014 at 1:41 AM

Oh, I got the first post on a new page. That is a huge deal, although no one knows why. Sparky and Axe might know, but they won’t tell.

KCB on May 14, 2014 at 1:41 AM

Really coolr, that is a good takedown.

Rich Rs are “plutocrats”, per Schumer/Reid.

Leftist billionaires are “dedicated patriotic citizens for the cause”.

Schadenfreude on May 14, 2014 at 1:41 AM

She’s of superior intellect, like joana.

Schadenfreude on May 14, 2014 at 1:36 AM

My dear friend schadenfreude, just know that when they start awarding Nobels for pettiness I will sure nominate you. I am sure that no one on this site is more deserving of such honor.

It’s getting hot in herre, let’s take off all our clothes. Please feel free to correct all grammatical errors that you see.

coolrepublica on May 14, 2014 at 1:42 AM

And on that note, I bid Friends and Lurkers niters and sleep well!

Newtie and the Beauty on May 14, 2014 at 1:40 AM

Good night! See ya’ later

lineholder on May 14, 2014 at 1:42 AM

And poised for a easy and decisive reelection

PaperGirl on May 14, 2014 at 1:37 AM

That is just so insane. I bet CA would dig up dead Rose Bird and place her back in the state supreme court if they could…

OmahaConservative on May 14, 2014 at 1:42 AM

goodevening late night HP peeps..
hope you are all well..

going2mars on May 14, 2014 at 1:43 AM

coolrepublica on May 14, 2014 at 1:42 AM

Confirmed: Average Americans think they’re smarter than the average American

I think they surveyed almost everyone on hotair. Lol

coolrepublica on May 13, 2014 at 10:39 PM

Schadenfreude on May 14, 2014 at 1:44 AM

I’m right here. What did you do again?

lineholder on May 14, 2014 at 1:36 AM

…..and here I thought you Loved me……the ignoring me thing is a big clue, isn’t it?

…..^^^Sigh!^^^…….well, guess I shouldn’t expect more from the most popular girl at the dance…..

*shuffles feet*……*stuffs hands in pockets*…..*stares at ground*…….*shuffles off*…..

williamg on May 14, 2014 at 1:44 AM

KCB on May 14, 2014 at 1:41 AM

We holler Bishop sometimes, but he has killed a few, so I holler names of other people I am thinking of. And I am never, ever thinking of Bishop.

KCB on May 14, 2014 at 1:44 AM

coolrepublica on May 14, 2014 at 1:42 AM

The Nobel of all Nobels went to obama :)

Schadenfreude on May 14, 2014 at 1:45 AM

Good Night Beauty.

KCB on May 14, 2014 at 1:46 AM

williamg on May 14, 2014 at 1:44 AM

ROFL. Nice take, williamg. (Claps hands)

lineholder on May 14, 2014 at 1:46 AM

Nite NatB

Schadenfreude on May 14, 2014 at 1:46 AM

OMG, I am drunker than hell and laughing so hard… I am two or three beers away from being the guy I’d never pick up… LOL

I needed this… I’m on day six of the hardest thing I have ever done…

PointnClick on May 14, 2014 at 1:47 AM

I needed this… I’m on day six of the hardest thing I have ever done…

PointnClick on May 14, 2014 at 1:47 AM

You quit sniffing glue six days ago?

oscarwilde on May 14, 2014 at 1:47 AM

But he still gets elected, by the intelligentsia in his district.

Schadenfreude on May 14, 2014 at 1:48 AM

I needed this… I’m on day six of the hardest thing I have ever done…

PointnClick on May 14, 2014 at 1:47 AM

LOL! What are you giving up? Smokes?

KCB on May 14, 2014 at 1:49 AM

PointnClick on May 14, 2014 at 1:47 AM

Yeah, really great bunch here. Lots of fun.

lineholder on May 14, 2014 at 1:49 AM

ROFL. Nice take, williamg. (Claps hands)

lineholder on May 14, 2014 at 1:46 AM

Ahem…

KCB on May 14, 2014 at 1:50 AM

ROFL!!!

PointnClick on May 14, 2014 at 1:50 AM

KCB on May 14, 2014 at 1:50 AM

(You got nothing to worry about, okay?)

lineholder on May 14, 2014 at 1:51 AM

I’ve been spurned?

PointnClick on May 14, 2014 at 1:52 AM

KCB on May 14, 2014 at 1:50 AM

(You got nothing to worry about, okay?)

lineholder on May 14, 2014 at 1:51 AM

Night shifting!

KCB on May 14, 2014 at 1:52 AM

I’ve been spurned?

PointnClick on May 14, 2014 at 1:52 AM

With a gr4eat big pointy spurny thing…

oscarwilde on May 14, 2014 at 1:53 AM

I’ve been spurned?

PointnClick on May 14, 2014 at 1:52 AM

Yeah, you are. I hesitated before because this is kinda’ sorta’ first virtual date thingy…I think. Guess I’ll know soon, right?

lineholder on May 14, 2014 at 1:54 AM

OmahaConservative on May 14, 2014 at 1:42 AM

Wouldn’t surprise me in the least!

PaperGirl on May 14, 2014 at 1:55 AM

I’ve been spurned?

PointnClick on May 14, 2014 at 1:52 AM

Shit! I’m not gonna make the blog am I? If i do give me a cool name. like Xavier or something. Or Sparkplug!

KCB on May 14, 2014 at 1:55 AM

goodevening late night HP peeps..
hope you are all well..
going2mars on May 14, 2014 at 1:43 AM

evening mars!

PaperGirl on May 14, 2014 at 1:55 AM

Well, I guess I will put the saftey back on my bear mace…

WillieGee… let’s go get some beers and talk shit about KCB and lineholder…

PointnClick on May 14, 2014 at 1:56 AM

I needed this… I’m on day six of the hardest thing I have ever done…

PointnClick on May 14, 2014 at 1:47 AM

You quit sniffing glue six days ago?

oscarwilde on May 14, 2014 at 1:47 AM

As I read I imagine you saying this with a straight face and I started cracking up.

The possibilities are endless. Something tells me we will find out soon enough.

coolrepublica on May 14, 2014 at 1:56 AM

She’s of superior intellect, like joana.

Schadenfreude on May 14, 2014 at 1:36 AM

coolrepublica has a sense of humor. Does joana? lol

non-nonpartisan on May 14, 2014 at 1:57 AM

With a gr4eat big pointy spurny thing…

oscarwilde on May 14, 2014 at 1:53 AM

You’re on a roll aren’t you? Haha

coolrepublica on May 14, 2014 at 1:57 AM

PaperGirl on May 14, 2014 at 1:55 AM

evening PG… how is your g’ma??

going2mars on May 14, 2014 at 1:57 AM

I’ve been spurned?

PointnClick on May 14, 2014 at 1:52 AM

Worse, my friend. :) I think you’ve successfully burned your bridges with the other ladies on HA simultaneously. lol!

thatsafactjack on May 14, 2014 at 1:57 AM

I needed this… I’m on day six of the hardest thing I have ever done…
PointnClick on May 14, 2014 at 1:47 AM

Prayers for endurance

PaperGirl on May 14, 2014 at 1:59 AM

There’s always LibFree… put on yer crotchless panties, baby… I’m drunk, and coming over with a sixpack of Vaseline and a spatula…

PointnClick on May 14, 2014 at 1:59 AM

oscarwilde on May 14, 2014 at 1:47 AM

coolrepublica on May 14, 2014 at 1:56 AM

Think Lloyd Bridges from Ariplane…

oscarwilde on May 14, 2014 at 1:59 AM

lineholder on May 14, 2014 at 1:54 AM

All is well. Point and Clicky Is a friend, and you should read his stuff. But overall, you chose wisely. I am cleearly the correct choice because, well I just am.

KCB on May 14, 2014 at 2:00 AM

PointnClick on May 14, 2014 at 1:59 AM

Be careful, he might try taking you up on that offer…

oscarwilde on May 14, 2014 at 2:00 AM

oscarwilde on May 14, 2014 at 1:53 AM

You’re on a roll aren’t you? Haha

coolrepublica on May 14, 2014 at 1:57 AM

Round this time of night, pretty much always…

oscarwilde on May 14, 2014 at 2:02 AM

KCB on May 14, 2014 at 2:00 AM

Yeah, I think you are, too.

lineholder on May 14, 2014 at 2:02 AM

PointnClick on May 14, 2014 at 1:59 AM

O God! LMAO!!!

KCB on May 14, 2014 at 2:02 AM

So do we know if Chelsea is Killery-Billy spawn ?

burrata on May 14, 2014 at 1:23 AM

Bill apparently found out that Hillary was pregnant by reading about it in the Arkansas Gazette which covered the press conference of Hillary’s doctor. Where’s Webb?

non-nonpartisan on May 14, 2014 at 2:04 AM

PointnClick on May 14, 2014 at 1:59 AM

Ok! You need to back away from your computer. Slowwwwly. Go to bed ok.

coolrepublica on May 14, 2014 at 2:04 AM

ain’t no mountain…..

KCB on May 14, 2014 at 2:06 AM

PaperGirl on May 14, 2014 at 1:55 AM
evening PG… how is your g’ma??
going2mars on May 14, 2014 at 1:57 AM

Much better! Fused two cracks. She was immediately relieved of much of her pain. It was a blessing. She already trying to clean the floor on her hand and knees.

I spent the weekend with her -it was highly entertaining in turns. It was a lot like old times for the most part. We cooked and laughed and she told my little one some great stories about her and my grandpa. And even added details to stories I told.

PaperGirl on May 14, 2014 at 2:06 AM

Yeah, I think you are, too.

lineholder on May 14, 2014 at 2:02 AM

Flirt…

KCB on May 14, 2014 at 2:06 AM

“Write drunk. Edit sober.”

Earnest Hemingway

Damn… can’t edit this shit tomorrow…

PointnClick on May 14, 2014 at 2:07 AM

KCB on May 14, 2014 at 2:06 AM

You wish! ROFL.

lineholder on May 14, 2014 at 2:08 AM

“Write drunk. Edit sober.”

Earnest Hemingway

Damn… can’t edit this shit tomorrow…

PointnClick on May 14, 2014 at 2:07 AM

Meh, you can always pull a Allahpundit, and claim you got drunk and passed out and your cat wrote all the embarrassing stuff…

oscarwilde on May 14, 2014 at 2:09 AM

“Write drunk. Edit sober.”

Earnest Hemingway

Damn… can’t edit this shit tomorrow…

PointnClick on May 14, 2014 at 2:07 AM

No you can’t!

So how drunk are you? On a scale of 1 to 5. You seem to be typing fine so I say a 1.

coolrepublica on May 14, 2014 at 2:09 AM

Harmony

KCB on May 14, 2014 at 2:11 AM

PaperGirl on May 14, 2014 at 2:06 AM

awww… I bet you are having the best times..!!
the old stories are the best…
my Grams never drove a car.. but she did steal one once
from her fathers farm…took it for a spin thru the corn rows..
G’G’pa wasn’t happy… she cackled and laughed so hard telling the story..
(must have heard it 100 times..)
I miss the old stories…
can you get a live go pro in there somehow???.. with sound??

going2mars on May 14, 2014 at 2:13 AM

No you can’t!

The adjective “shithammered” springs to mind… I’ve been at it since about 7 pm yesterday… I just know my way around a keyboard…

PointnClick on May 14, 2014 at 2:13 AM

KCB on May 14, 2014 at 2:11 AM

Yes! I love that one.

Harmony

lineholder on May 14, 2014 at 2:14 AM

I was not fit to drive 6 hours ago…

PointnClick on May 14, 2014 at 2:15 AM

PointnClick on May 14, 2014 at 2:13 AM

Your keyboard skills are impressive.

KCB on May 14, 2014 at 2:16 AM

KCB on May 14, 2014 at 2:13 AM

More Boston! I like it.

lineholder on May 14, 2014 at 2:17 AM

going2mars on May 14, 2014 at 2:13 AM

We actually joked about putting cameras up in the house. May be worth it to sneak one in

PaperGirl on May 14, 2014 at 2:18 AM

PointnClick on May 14, 2014 at 2:13 AM

Since 7 wow. I hate asking this, but are you ok? Are you drinking because you are sad or just bored? I don’t drink so I am not too familial with the 101 of drinking reasons , so forgive me.

coolrepublica on May 14, 2014 at 2:18 AM

I just know my way around a keyboard…

PointnClick on May 14, 2014 at 2:13 AM

A taxi driver who is a really good typists is a scary though… I don’t even want to try to imagine where you do your practice typing…

oscarwilde on May 14, 2014 at 2:18 AM

the full moon will block Saturn in the morning at 6:15 am..
you can watch it live if anyone’s up here
(morning COL..!!!.. she’ll be up)

Saturn is currently next to the moon…if you can see the stars where you are..
we.. have full clouds and light rain here.. perfect.. :o(

going2mars on May 14, 2014 at 2:18 AM

Just wen out to the garage for a fresh beer… 11 dead soldiers in 7 hours.

Pssshhht! There goes number 12…

PointnClick on May 14, 2014 at 2:19 AM

coolrepublica on May 14, 2014 at 2:18 AM

Day 6 of the hardest thing he’s ever done…and I suspect trying to do it on a deadline.

lineholder on May 14, 2014 at 2:19 AM

coolrepublica on May 14, 2014 at 2:18 AM

Just on day six of killing my mother in law…

PointnClick on May 14, 2014 at 2:20 AM

Just wen out to the garage for a fresh beer… 11 dead soldiers in 7 hours.

Pssshhht! There goes number 12…

PointnClick on May 14, 2014 at 2:19 AM

Amateur… 7 hours for 11 beers? hell I’d still be mostly sober.

oscarwilde on May 14, 2014 at 2:20 AM

I just know my way around a keyboard…

PointnClick on May 14, 2014 at 2:13 AM

I read a couple things on your blog. Do you want to be a writer?

coolrepublica on May 14, 2014 at 2:22 AM

coolrepublica on May 14, 2014 at 2:18 AM

That really isn’t any of your business…

OmahaConservative on May 14, 2014 at 2:23 AM

PointnClick on May 14, 2014 at 2:19 AM

Amateur… 7 hours for 11 beers? hell I’d still be mostly sober.

oscarwilde on May 14, 2014 at 2:20 AM

Of course, then again I am 6″1′ weight 200 lbs and am Scots-Irish…

oscarwilde on May 14, 2014 at 2:24 AM

Amateur… 7 hours for 11 beers? hell I’d still be mostly sober.

oscarwilde on May 14, 2014 at 2:20 AM

And that accounts for my typing skillz…

PointnClick on May 14, 2014 at 2:24 AM

Last one.

KCB on May 14, 2014 at 2:24 AM

PaperGirl on May 14, 2014 at 2:18 AM

I was going for the comedy side….. but
they are making some really cool 4 cam systems
you could watch her from your cell phone…

I hope you asked her where all the secret recipes were hidden..
my grams made Kahlua …
my sister and I found it tucked away…6 years later..
old ppl squirrel things away..

going2mars on May 14, 2014 at 2:25 AM

oscarwilde on May 14, 2014 at 2:20 AM

Of course, then again I am 6″1′ weight 200 lbs and am Scots-Irish…

oscarwilde on May 14, 2014 at 2:24 AM

And a retired Rock Star…

oscarwilde on May 14, 2014 at 2:26 AM

Just on day six of killing my mother in law…

PointnClick on May 14, 2014 at 2:20 AM

Mother in law problems. I am sorry. Can’t you just ignore her. Ignoring your mother in law is a survival skills that needs to be learned within the first couple years of marriage. Are you a newly wed?

coolrepublica on May 14, 2014 at 2:26 AM

Of course, then again I am 6″1′ weight 200 lbs and am Scots-Irish…

oscarwilde on May 14, 2014 at 2:24 AM

And a retired Rock Star…

oscarwilde on May 14, 2014 at 2:26 AM

Now you look like joana & Lourdes. Quoting yourself and responding to it. Of course there have been other loons than you three who are prone to such activity…

OmahaConservative on May 14, 2014 at 2:29 AM

That really isn’t any of your business…

OmahaConservative on May 14, 2014 at 2:23 AM

I am sorry I missed the part where you became pointclick. Feel free to ignore this conversation. If she doesn’t want to talk she can speak for herself. But I am sure she appreciates the babysitting.

coolrepublica on May 14, 2014 at 2:30 AM

oscarwilde on May 14

evening ..
did they get those fires out yet??..
I only caught a bit of it in the news..

going2mars on May 14, 2014 at 2:30 AM

oscarwilde on May 14, 2014 at 2:24 AM

PaperGuy can kill an 18 pack in an afternoon on the right occasion lol

going2mars on May 14, 2014 at 2:25 AM

I brought it up as a possibility. Then we were joking about all the OMG things we could possibly see. Lol

PaperGirl on May 14, 2014 at 2:30 AM

oscarwilde on May 14, 2014 at 2:26 AM

OmahaConservative on May 14, 2014 at 2:29 AM

Bah… Saw you do it last night several times, ya big old galoot…

oscarwilde on May 14, 2014 at 2:31 AM