Dolphins player fined, sent for educational training after tweet about Michael Sam

posted at 11:21 am on May 12, 2014 by Allahpundit

I wonder if any other front office in the league would have cracked down this swiftly. Miami sweated through an endless PR forest fire last year over bullying and “locker-room culture” with the Richie Incognito and Jonathan Martin mess. They probably decided early vis-a-vis Sam that they weren’t going to tolerate the smallest spark.

And this spark was small. Don Jones’s crime was two tweets, each exactly one word long, after Sam was chosen by St. Louis in the seventh round: “OMG” and “Horrible.” Maybe that was about the pick itself, maybe it was about Sam kissing his boyfriend on TV after he got the call. Either way, after rapidly being fined, barred from team activities until he attends “educational training,” and publicly scolded in separate statements by his coach and GM, Jones issued a formal apology crafted in fluent publicist-ese:

“I want to apologize to Michael Sam for the inappropriate comments that I made last night on social media. I take full responsibility for them and I regret that these tweets took away from his draft moment. I remember last year when I was drafted in the seventh round and all of the emotions and happiness I felt when I received the call that gave me an opportunity to play for an NFL team and I wish him all the best in his NFL career. I sincerely apologize to Mr. Ross, my teammates, coaches, staff and fans for these tweets. I am committed to represent the values of the Miami Dolphins organization and appreciate the opportunity I have been given to do so going forward.”

No doubt the NFL leaned on the Dolphins to hit Jones hard in the interest of sending a zero-tolerance message to the broader league, but like I said up top, I’m sure they didn’t have to lean heavily. People were grumbling on Twitter yesterday that even the slightest criticism of Sam for being gay is now verboten whereas it was A-OK to mock Tim Tebow for his faith, even on the field during the game. Right, but that’s simple economics. Gay-rights activists are organized and willing to use their economic power to punish the NFL if it doesn’t protect one of their own; social conservatives really aren’t beyond statements of disapproval from the Family Research Council etc. Mozilla made the same, perfectly rational judgment in choosing to, ahem, accept Brendan Eich’s “resignation.” Keeping Eich on could have triggered boycotts, caused business deals to collapse, and given the company a lingering black eye in its industry. Firing him wouldn’t. There was, I’m sure, an initial backlash of thousands of social conservatives uninstalling the browser, but after a few weeks the company’s survived the storm and has clear sailing ahead. That wouldn’t have been the case if they’d kept Eich. The NFL understands that.

Tough spot now for the Rams, as Jazz noted yesterday. Do they dare cut Sam if he doesn’t play well in training camp, as often happens to seventh-round picks? Sam claimed this weekend that he should have been taken in the first three rounds (notwithstanding his underwhelming performance during the combine); he didn’t say explicitly that he thought teams had bypassed him because he’s gay, but then Don Jones didn’t explicitly mention Sam’s orientation when tweeting “Horrible” and everyone seems to have read behind the lines on that one just fine. If the Rams end up cutting him, how much grief will they get — including from Sam himself, maybe — for not giving him a chance?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 7

First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out– Because I was not a Socialist.

Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out– Because I was not a Trade Unionist.

Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out– Because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for me–and there was no one left to speak for me.

From here

Schadenfreude on May 12, 2014 at 11:55 AM

….the Rams are thinking of selling a numbered jersey to a whole new segment of the population.

KOOLAID2 on May 12, 2014 at 11:55 AM

I wonder how homosexual he would be in front of Kate Upton??

sorrowen on May 12, 2014 at 11:56 AM

dentarthurdent on May 12, 2014 at 11:54 AM

Oh shoot, did I fall for a sock. I don’t know how y’all keep people straight. Pun not intended.

Cindy Munford on May 12, 2014 at 11:56 AM

Romney’s $10K says you hook your bag limit within a page with that one….

dentarthurdent on May 12, 2014 at 11:54 AM

Frank Lib is a lesser Bishop brother…a parody. You’ve been hooked, like a fish.

Schadenfreude on May 12, 2014 at 11:57 AM

Frank Lib on May 12, 2014 at 11:47 AM

Yeah, where’s Obama to bend over and lean forward when you need him!

TarheelBen on May 12, 2014 at 11:57 AM

When he blows a knee who gets the blame?

docflash on May 12, 2014 at 11:51 AM

Will anyone say anything if he just blows the play?

dentarthurdent on May 12, 2014 at 11:57 AM

Finally the NFL will have a player that looks good in those Pink Cure for Cancer “special Uniforms”

roflmmfao

donabernathy on May 12, 2014 at 11:57 AM

Maybe Sam will plant a big wet one on teammates after every sack and tackle for loss and call it “Saming” like “Tewbowing”… Think that’ll catch on?

Pqlyur1 on May 12, 2014 at 11:54 AM

And if someone he does that to hauls off and decks him for it they’ll be banned for life.

It would be considered inappropriate for a heterosexual player to paw and manhandle a cheerleader with unwanted “affection” why should it be any different for a gay to do that to a straight?

ConstantineXI on May 12, 2014 at 11:57 AM

A little backlash

butch on May 12, 2014 at 11:58 AM

Looks like Cindy was hooked, not dentarthurdent…reading backwards…

Schadenfreude on May 12, 2014 at 11:58 AM

Will he be twerking with another player if he gets a sack?

Sven on May 12, 2014 at 11:58 AM

This is why I can’t watch the NFL and my formally favorite hometown team the Dolphins. You now have to be in the closet if you support traditional marriage. The thought police are on a rampage and no person is safe from the McCarthyism of the left

Brock Robamney on May 12, 2014 at 11:58 AM

Schadenfreude on May 12, 2014 at 11:57 AM

I don’t think he got hooked but I sure did. But I was still funny.

Cindy Munford on May 12, 2014 at 11:58 AM

Frank Lib is a lesser Bishop brother…a parody. You’ve been hooked, like a fish.

Schadenfreude on May 12, 2014 at 11:57 AM

That’s what I was hinting at – and from the looks of it, I was right.
I know exactly what Frank Lib does.

dentarthurdent on May 12, 2014 at 11:59 AM

At the rate we’re going…………..

Someday we’ll have TV shows and sitcoms with young – high school – same-sex couples/sweethearts/crushes…
The TV audience will go “Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww……” when same-sex ‘puppy love’ is part of the storyline.

We’ll se remakes of movies….with same-sex couplings.

Picture the iconic ‘Gone With The Wind’ poster…..with Gable embracing Vivien Leigh.
Now imagine Ashley Wilkes in place of Scarlett….

Or……little Billy has a crush on little Suzy (his classmate).
But Suzy doesn’t appreciate the unwanted attention.
She’s being teased at school….her grades are suffering, and it’s affecting her mood and personality.
The parents & teacher get together and explain to little Billy that Suzy isn’t interested, and he’ll have to accept it and get on with his life.

But in the new world….

Little Billy has a crush on little Tommy (his classmate).
But Tommy doesn’t appreciate the unwanted attention.
He’s being teased at school….his grades are suffering, and it’s affecting his mood and personality.
The parents & teacher get together and explain to Tommy and his parents that he should learn to accept those who are ‘different’.
They’ll also recommend classes & ‘training’ for little Tommy to be more ‘open-minded and accepting of others.

Brace yourselves, folks……….it’s going to happen.

mjs28c on May 12, 2014 at 11:59 AM

“NFL leaned on the Dolphins to hit Jones hard in the interest of sending a zero-tolerance message to the broader league”

Zero-tolerance sounds like a good explanation for it. Exactly when did Americans lose their right to speak freely and openly, even if it is offensive to some?

Techster64 on May 12, 2014 at 11:59 AM

Welcome to Pussyworld!

katy the mean old lady on May 12, 2014 at 12:00 PM

Cindy Munford on May 12, 2014 at 11:56 AM

Nobody is allowed to be straight on this thread….
;)

dentarthurdent on May 12, 2014 at 12:00 PM

^ This is not parody.

steebo77 on May 12, 2014 at 11:53 AM

Are you certain?

Fallon on May 12, 2014 at 12:00 PM

The comment drew a quick and sharp rebuke from Ole Miss athletic director Ross Bjork, who responded on Twitter saying that he’s “extremely disappointed & we do not condone the statements made by our former bball player. We believe in respect & dignity for all.”

They miss the irony.

99% of dignity is destroyed for 1% of Gomorrah.

Schadenfreude on May 12, 2014 at 12:00 PM

Shouldn’t he be an offensive end?

fogw on May 12, 2014 at 12:00 PM

This citizen expressed an unapproved thought. He must be reeducated.

p0s3r on May 12, 2014 at 12:00 PM

I wonder how homosexual he would be in front of Kate Upton??

sorrowen on May 12, 2014 at 11:56 AM

Back when Sam “came out of the closet” there was some speculation that his “gayness” was a sudden new thing.

Could be he did this just to get drafted.

ConstantineXI on May 12, 2014 at 12:01 PM

Will he be twerking with another player if he gets a sack?
Sven on May 12, 2014 at 11:58 AM

No, I think they will penalize that for excessive celebration, but evidently kissing is ok

Brock Robamney on May 12, 2014 at 12:01 PM

Don’t you dare even think about thinking about bad thoughts. Or more re-education for you!

Sorry. The Dolphins are becoming a PC joke.

TerryW on May 12, 2014 at 12:01 PM

It’s unconstitutional to hurt the feelings of gays now.

p0s3r on May 12, 2014 at 12:01 PM

Next year’s Super Bowl halftime show involves leather, whips and this guy.

Fenris on May 12, 2014 at 12:01 PM

Are you certain?

Fallon on May 12, 2014 at 12:00 PM

Am I?

steebo77 on May 12, 2014 at 12:01 PM

Pqlyur1 on May 12, 2014 at 11:54 AM

What if his butt slaps linger just a little too long?

dentarthurdent on May 12, 2014 at 12:02 PM

This is not parody.

steebo77 on May 12, 2014 at 11:53 AM

Have more coffee. Or go back to read all of FL’s posts. It’s the less talented ‘twin’ of Bishop.

Schadenfreude on May 12, 2014 at 12:02 PM

I just read he partied like a rock star in Las Vegas with his boyfriend both in pimp fedora hats and playing DJs at a club. And as usual his “posse” is all white gays.

Without bashing or hating, and being perfectly honest, I do not this this “rollout” of a gay drafted player could have been choreographed more badly and I shudder to think he has an “agent” and a “PR team” advising him. Because one days he’s going to want their heads on a platter.

Marcus on May 12, 2014 at 12:02 PM

Techster64 on May 12, 2014 at 11:59 AM

Since when did normal life (ie: man being sexually attracted to woman and not man) become offensive?

That, in a nutshell, is why Western Civilization is collapsing around us.

ConstantineXI on May 12, 2014 at 12:02 PM

The wussification of sports, now in full swing.

TX-96 on May 12, 2014 at 12:02 PM

I wonder how homosexual he would be in front of Kate Upton??

sorrowen on May 12, 2014 at 11:56 AM

I’m NOT homosexual, and when I see Kate’s picture, I’m a whole new level of hetero. Yowza!

RockinRickOwen on May 12, 2014 at 12:02 PM

Frank Lib on May 12, 2014 at 11:47 AM

Marry me.

katy the mean old lady on May 12, 2014 at 12:03 PM

I know I’m prone to conspiracies, homophobic, and racist because I chose a conservative ideology but lately everything considered “historic” seems like politically correct blackmail.

Patrap on May 12, 2014 at 12:03 PM

He is gay and it is none of our business and at the same time we are fine with his gayness.

He might marry and that is none of our affair and at the same time we will approve of his marital union.

His spouse will likely someday collect social security, etc., and that is none of our business and at the same time we will chip in financially to make it happen.

Let’s see now, that might cover it.

By the way, these are the same Rams who banned Rush Limbaugh from ownership… Looks like this team has other things on its mind besides winning football games.

shinty on May 12, 2014 at 12:03 PM

Will he be twerking with another player if he gets a sack?
Sven on May 12, 2014 at 11:58 AM

Brock Robamney on May 12, 2014 at 12:01 PM

You think any ref would DARE “FlAG” that?

ConstantineXI on May 12, 2014 at 12:03 PM

The muzzies watch you with diligence.

Schadenfreude on May 12, 2014 at 12:03 PM

99% of dignity is destroyed for 1% of Gomorrah.

Schadenfreude on May 12, 2014 at 12:00 PM

this

cmsinaz on May 12, 2014 at 12:03 PM

Michael Sam is now non-cut material by the Rams. And, they did it to themselves. But, hey, perhaps they can trade him to the 49ers.

Techster64 on May 12, 2014 at 12:03 PM

I thought the correct term is “RE-education” training?

KMC1 on May 12, 2014 at 12:03 PM

Someone tell Sam that he needs to take some of the NFL money and get his grill fixed.. Ugh.. bad..

melle1228 on May 12, 2014 at 12:04 PM

I’m surprised they used the word education it’s brainwashing not education again Hitler like.

sorrowen on May 12, 2014 at 12:04 PM

Good grief! Even the Blacks are being feminized!

Cleombrotus on May 12, 2014 at 12:04 PM

Would anyone be talking about Michael Sam if he wasn’t gay?

monalisa on May 12, 2014 at 12:04 PM

***

As a follower of college football, this confused me a bit, because I had pegged him as a mid-to-late round pick even before I knew he was gay. He was awfully good against the non-conference scrubs, but not so good against actual SEC competition. His performance in the combines solidified the conventional logic that he would be- at best- a situational player.

***

Physics Geek on May 12, 2014 at 11:40 AM

Thanks for that. I like college FB, but I just can’t follow it that closely. When I do, it’s Big Ten, though I concede SEC is tops. At any rate, I couldn’t understand how he was supposedly such a stud in the SEC, yet getting shrugs from NFL scouts. I think it’s crap, then, that NFL TV talking heads weren’t pointing out that the guy was awesome against the *Slippery Rock’s of the world while he was getting rolled by the likes of ‘Bama and LSU. That’s just dishonest reporting and very unlike the way those analysts usually operate. Honestly, you’re the first person I’ve seen draw the distinction between his play against the humpties and his play in conference.

*I’m not picking on Slippery Rock. When I was a kid, ABC used to have a great one-hour Sunday morning show on the previous day’s college game. It was called “Prudential College Football Scoreboard Show.” Dave Diles was the host, and it was about the only time you could see highlights from games from other areas of the country. In those days, TV games were dominated by regional coverage, and very few games were televised. Occasionally, you’d get a nationally televised big game (USC-UCLA, Nebraska-Oklahoma, OSU-Michigan, USC-Notre Dame). Anyway, I always got a kick out of how Diles always seemed be sure to get the score from the Slippery Rock game in among the highlights.

BuckeyeSam on May 12, 2014 at 12:05 PM

The wussification of sports, now in full swing.

TX-96 on May 12, 2014 at 12:02 PM

Try the wussification of America.. Hagel came out in the last few days, and is advocating that the U.S. look at transgender in the military. So Russia is going full manly, we are going full man boobs..

melle1228 on May 12, 2014 at 12:05 PM

roflmmfao

donabernathy on May 12, 2014 at 11:57 AM

Can’t wait for gay awareness week with the rainbow uniform accents…..

dentarthurdent on May 12, 2014 at 12:06 PM

Guess the NFL will be sponsoring Sam’s new reality show…”Leave it, it’s Beaver”

roflmmfao

donabernathy on May 12, 2014 at 12:06 PM

Short answer no. Sam will be a Ram for life.

Brock Robamney on May 12, 2014 at 12:07 PM

Admit it, you homophobes are just angry because homosexual and bisexual little boys finally have their very own sports hero.

Frank Lib on May 12, 2014 at 12:08 PM

RockinRickOwen on May 12, 2014 at 12:02 PM

The way you started this one, I was thinking Stripes:
“no we’re not homosexual, but we’re willing to learn”.

dentarthurdent on May 12, 2014 at 12:08 PM

The Islamos and Putin have won.
The West is done.

They didn’t have to waste one bullet. Feathers…that’s all.

Schadenfreude on May 12, 2014 at 12:08 PM

Frank Lib on May 12, 2014 at 12:08 PM

Schadenfreude on May 12, 2014 at 12:09 PM

If he slaps another player in the ass, they should be able to bring him up on sexual assault charges.

Sven on May 12, 2014 at 12:09 PM

I’m wondering who the biggest wuss here is? Michael Sam or Don Jones?

Cleombrotus on May 12, 2014 at 12:11 PM

Meanwhile, in the bowels of te Kremlin, Putin is laughing his arse off.

kingsjester on May 12, 2014 at 12:11 PM

I’m wondering who the biggest wuss here is? Michael Sam or Don Jones?

Cleombrotus on May 12, 2014 at 12:11 PM

The West

Schadenfreude on May 12, 2014 at 12:12 PM

Would anyone be talking about Michael Sam if he wasn’t gay?

monalisa on May 12, 2014 at 12:04 PM

dentarthurdent on May 12, 2014 at 12:12 PM

I won’t be happy until the NFL requires that Cher and show tunes be played in every locker room.

TarheelBen on May 12, 2014 at 12:12 PM

And that’s it, exactly.

We let The Chamber and the business community shame us into considering boycotts as an option, so we pulled it from our hand.

Now, no one knows who could corral the cats to pull it off.

Because everyone would be jockeying to be seen as the leader, which is what’s really killed the T Party.

budfox on May 12, 2014 at 12:12 PM

One must wonder will they start defending necrophiles next?? Or god forbid pediphile’s…. :S

sorrowen on May 12, 2014 at 12:13 PM

Short answer no. Sam will be a Ram for life.

Brock Robamney on May 12, 2014 at 12:07 PM

Yep, and before it’s over, he’ll be the new Jackie Robinson.

TXUS on May 12, 2014 at 12:13 PM

Cleombrotus on May 12, 2014 at 12:11 PM

If Michael Sam was genuinely focused on succeeding in football, he’d be cutting this nonsense off real quick with a statement of his own that it’s time to put the focus on the game, not him.

lineholder on May 12, 2014 at 12:13 PM

I don’t even care that they’re gay. What bothered me was the display. I hate people who make out in public. Its gross. Then the cake eating thing, blah. Keep that crap behind doors. I don’t care if you’re straight gay or whatever. I don’t want to see it and it wasn’t appropriate right then and there for a draft pick. Do that crap later.

Optimus Prime on May 12, 2014 at 12:14 PM

Which is the whole point of him ‘coming out’, he had a horrible combine and far from being a victim, being gay actually protects him from the same scrutiny the lowly hetero breeders get and he knows it.

clearbluesky on May 12, 2014 at 12:16 PM

I’m wondering who the biggest wuss here is?

Ugh. Sister Mary Pietra would have said, “That hurts my English ears.”

Cleombrotus on May 12, 2014 at 12:16 PM

I wonder how homosexual he would be in front of Kate Upton??
sorrowen on May 12, 2014 at 11:56 AM

?? Strap on ??

avi natan on May 12, 2014 at 12:16 PM

i have had many worse things people have said on the internet to me than “horrible.” but you know what? i toughened up and got over it. big deal.

i love how if you don’t practically bow down and worship gay people, you’re a homophobe. amazing.

Sachiko on May 12, 2014 at 12:16 PM

A fine?! Are you kidding me?? We will never achieve a true tolerant society until we start dispensing some real punishment to these homophobic rednecks.
Where are our elected officials?! I am especially enraged and flaming mad at President Obama’s inaction. Where is your “pen and phone” now?!
As a gay man, I voted for Obama because he promised us every inch we were begging for…sure, he passed some Hate Crime legislation that gave us a few special rights over the straights and he let our LBGTTQR friends advance our cause through the military, but that’s it. Where are the full marriage rights, the affirmative action programs, hiring quotas, etc?! We bent over backwards to grease him through two general elections, and now he’s just jerking us around.
Frank Lib on May 12, 2014 at 11:47 AM

A rose by by any other name still has sharp thorns, uh, wit.

davidk on May 12, 2014 at 12:16 PM

He hasn’t even been in the NFL yet and already he’s been sacked (on the chin) more than an player ever!

Redglen on May 12, 2014 at 12:17 PM

Frank Lib on May 12, 2014 at 12:08 PM

Finally? They’ve always had heros in figure skating and diving…

But I do have to admit I’m a little jealous that the bi boys have double the chances of scoring……

dentarthurdent on May 12, 2014 at 12:17 PM

Short answer no. Sam will be a Ram for life.
Brock Robamney on May 12, 2014 at 12:07 PM

Carol Rosenbloom?

avi natan on May 12, 2014 at 12:17 PM

Send him to the Death Camp of Tolerance

avi natan on May 12, 2014 at 12:19 PM

Ok……being gay and on the “rams” is just too funny! Worse than that a defensive end! I mean if his end was a little more defensive, we wouldn’t be discussing this now.

Redglen on May 12, 2014 at 12:19 PM

Redglen on May 12, 2014 at 12:17 PM

Knock it off with the gay slurs, you teabagger!!

crrr6 on May 12, 2014 at 12:19 PM

lineholder on May 12, 2014 at 12:13 PM

Excellent observation. But since homosexuality by its very nature is self regarding squared we’re unlikely to see that happening unless he’s coached.

Cleombrotus on May 12, 2014 at 12:20 PM

That’s normal for heterosexuals. And a man attracted to another man or a woman attracted to another woman is normal for homosexuals. What’s offensive is when you force your own version of “normal” on others…whether you’re gay or straight.

That, in a nutshell, is why Western Civilization is collapsing around us.

ConstantineXI on May 12, 2014 at 12:02 PM

Gays are the reason Western Civ. is, quote, “collapsing around us”? What a drama queen.

Anyhow, I’m pretty much aligned with AP’s take on this. And as I said in the headline thread, Jones wasn’t punished for tweeting some anti-gay sentiment or whatever…he violated the NFL’s code of conduct it has in place that all players in the league must follow. Fines and suspensions are nothing new, and are given out for a whole variety of reasons and infractions on and off the field.

I personally take no offense whatsoever by Jones’ tweet…it’s pretty minor. Like AP said tho, this was a quick response by the NFL to levy punishment in this case. I normally do blame gay activists for this kind of thing…but it happened so fast, there was no opportunity for them to send out the alarms for an “outrage-palooza” du jour.

JetBoy on May 12, 2014 at 12:20 PM

Frank Lib a homosexual can only take up it up the a$$…think of it as self castration plus butt soreness and aids…

sorrowen on May 12, 2014 at 12:20 PM

melle1228 on May 12, 2014 at 12:04 PM

Very rude.

bluegill on May 12, 2014 at 12:20 PM

Frank Lib on May 12, 2014 at 12:08 PM

OMG
Horrible!!

Don Jones was right.

majorzot on May 12, 2014 at 12:23 PM

sorrowen on May 12, 2014 at 12:20 PM

Nooooo – that’s not all they do….
Think Monica and Bubba – but then, according to Bubba, that’s not really sex…..

dentarthurdent on May 12, 2014 at 12:23 PM

Oddly all this thought police stuff makes me want to offend homosexuals more not less.

sorrowen on May 12, 2014 at 12:24 PM

Optimus Prime on May 12, 2014 at 12:14 PM

yeah exactly.

Would anyone be talking about Michael Sam if he wasn’t gay?

monalisa on May 12, 2014 at 12:04 PM

nope. and i don’t think anyone- conservative or liberal- even knows or cares about anything about this guy other than the fact that he’s gay.

actually that seems to be all he cares about as well, about himself. is there not more to him than his sexuality?

i don’t hate gay people. i hate the gay people who make their sexuality into the most important thing about themselves and flash it in everyone’s faces and demand that they have to like it. some gay people are not like that and it’s refreshing for me to see those gay people!

Sachiko on May 12, 2014 at 12:24 PM

Didn’t Viet Nam have reeducation camps?

Nexialist on May 12, 2014 at 12:25 PM

Re-education camps for people who think wrongly. George Orwell was so prescient. You riff-raff are next.

earlgrey on May 12, 2014 at 12:25 PM

JetBoy on May 12, 2014 at 12:20 PM

So only gay or straight “normal” need apply?

rogerb on May 12, 2014 at 12:25 PM

It’s obvious now that Fascists have a caste system.

Gays > blacks.

faraway on May 12, 2014 at 12:26 PM

Nooooo – that’s not all they do….
Think Monica and Bubba – but then, according to Bubba, that’s not really sex…..
dentarthurdent on May 12, 2014 at 12:23 PM Yeah they do shall we say do mouth to #%&@&….

sorrowen on May 12, 2014 at 12:26 PM

“Elsewhere, President Vladimir Putin’s vice premier Dmitry Rogozin issued a scathing tweet claiming the Eurovision result “showed supporters of European integration their European future – a bearded girl“.”

Schadenfreude on May 12, 2014 at 12:26 PM

It’s obvious now that Fascists have a caste system.
Gays > blacks.

faraway on May 12, 2014 at 12:26 PM

And a gay black is on top of all of them….

dentarthurdent on May 12, 2014 at 12:27 PM

JetBoy on May 12, 2014 at 12:20 PM

no, since when are there different versions of “normal” for different people? “normal” simply means “what the most people are doing.” most people are heterosexual. therefore, heterosexuality is normal.

Sachiko on May 12, 2014 at 12:28 PM

Sachiko on May 12, 2014 at 12:28 PM

Gay will never be normal. If gay were normal there would be no humans.

astonerii on May 12, 2014 at 12:29 PM

Fluke teh gheys and Buck Farack.

Nutstuyu on May 12, 2014 at 12:30 PM

Yep, and before it’s over, he’ll be the new Jackie Robinson.

TXUS on May 12, 2014 at 12:13 PM

Or Johnathon Martin.

butch on May 12, 2014 at 12:31 PM

melle1228 on May 12, 2014 at 12:04 PM

Very rude.

bluegill on May 12, 2014 at 12:20 PM

That’s my opinion.. Just like its your opinion that I am rude.

melle1228 on May 12, 2014 at 12:33 PM

So Sam could suck likely figuratively and in action and somehow still be on a team….

sorrowen on May 12, 2014 at 12:33 PM

Two guys kissing gives the creeps to the old reptile part of my brain. Basic instinct, won’t apologize for nature.

BL@KBIRD on May 12, 2014 at 12:34 PM