Dolphins player fined, sent for educational training after tweet about Michael Sam

posted at 11:21 am on May 12, 2014 by Allahpundit

I wonder if any other front office in the league would have cracked down this swiftly. Miami sweated through an endless PR forest fire last year over bullying and “locker-room culture” with the Richie Incognito and Jonathan Martin mess. They probably decided early vis-a-vis Sam that they weren’t going to tolerate the smallest spark.

And this spark was small. Don Jones’s crime was two tweets, each exactly one word long, after Sam was chosen by St. Louis in the seventh round: “OMG” and “Horrible.” Maybe that was about the pick itself, maybe it was about Sam kissing his boyfriend on TV after he got the call. Either way, after rapidly being fined, barred from team activities until he attends “educational training,” and publicly scolded in separate statements by his coach and GM, Jones issued a formal apology crafted in fluent publicist-ese:

“I want to apologize to Michael Sam for the inappropriate comments that I made last night on social media. I take full responsibility for them and I regret that these tweets took away from his draft moment. I remember last year when I was drafted in the seventh round and all of the emotions and happiness I felt when I received the call that gave me an opportunity to play for an NFL team and I wish him all the best in his NFL career. I sincerely apologize to Mr. Ross, my teammates, coaches, staff and fans for these tweets. I am committed to represent the values of the Miami Dolphins organization and appreciate the opportunity I have been given to do so going forward.”

No doubt the NFL leaned on the Dolphins to hit Jones hard in the interest of sending a zero-tolerance message to the broader league, but like I said up top, I’m sure they didn’t have to lean heavily. People were grumbling on Twitter yesterday that even the slightest criticism of Sam for being gay is now verboten whereas it was A-OK to mock Tim Tebow for his faith, even on the field during the game. Right, but that’s simple economics. Gay-rights activists are organized and willing to use their economic power to punish the NFL if it doesn’t protect one of their own; social conservatives really aren’t beyond statements of disapproval from the Family Research Council etc. Mozilla made the same, perfectly rational judgment in choosing to, ahem, accept Brendan Eich’s “resignation.” Keeping Eich on could have triggered boycotts, caused business deals to collapse, and given the company a lingering black eye in its industry. Firing him wouldn’t. There was, I’m sure, an initial backlash of thousands of social conservatives uninstalling the browser, but after a few weeks the company’s survived the storm and has clear sailing ahead. That wouldn’t have been the case if they’d kept Eich. The NFL understands that.

Tough spot now for the Rams, as Jazz noted yesterday. Do they dare cut Sam if he doesn’t play well in training camp, as often happens to seventh-round picks? Sam claimed this weekend that he should have been taken in the first three rounds (notwithstanding his underwhelming performance during the combine); he didn’t say explicitly that he thought teams had bypassed him because he’s gay, but then Don Jones didn’t explicitly mention Sam’s orientation when tweeting “Horrible” and everyone seems to have read behind the lines on that one just fine. If the Rams end up cutting him, how much grief will they get — including from Sam himself, maybe — for not giving him a chance?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 7

pc run amok…

OmahaConservative on May 12, 2014 at 11:23 AM

Goebbels squirted all over the area he’s buried in.

He’s having way too much fun with the leftist thugs.

Schadenfreude on May 12, 2014 at 11:24 AM

If you are going to suckface another “man” in front of my face, I reserve the right to express my disgust.

ConstantineXI on May 12, 2014 at 11:24 AM

UGH

I would have respected Sam more if he had kept his mouth shut, made the team and then came out.

He’ll make the practice squad.

gophergirl on May 12, 2014 at 11:24 AM

Wow, Tim Tebow is slammed by the media for his religious beliefs when a majority of the Country is Christian, yet anyone who says anything against Sam is a bigot, what is the percentage of Gays in society?.

Sven on May 12, 2014 at 11:25 AM

“educational training?” Did they mean to say re-education camp?

sandee on May 12, 2014 at 11:25 AM

Strangely, I find myself giving less of an F about the NFL lately. Congrats on blowing up your brand.

crrr6 on May 12, 2014 at 11:25 AM

The Rams now have to lose in order to cut Sam.

thgrant on May 12, 2014 at 11:25 AM

Yeah, and they are finding out that that wasn’t cut and dry either. That they overreacted, and jumped the gun in a knee jerk reaction.. I am so sick of this knee jerk PC crap.

Gays are not doing them a service with this crap. There is a back lash coming, and I feel bad for the decent ones who don’t want this..

melle1228 on May 12, 2014 at 11:25 AM

Fascism.

Lets see what happens in America – as it’s happening in other lands – when the gaystapo comes up against Islam.

gwelf on May 12, 2014 at 11:26 AM

pc run amok…

OmahaConservative on May 12, 2014 at 11:23 AM

…no shit!…it’s gone crazy!

KOOLAID2 on May 12, 2014 at 11:27 AM

So I’m guessing that Sam is exempt from criticism if he fails to perform well on the field as well? Liberal bizzarro world.

BettyRuth on May 12, 2014 at 11:27 AM

Off with his head! Next!

TarheelBen on May 12, 2014 at 11:27 AM

That cake covered “kiss” would have been just as inappropriate if it were a heterosexual couple…. Bad taste..

sandee on May 12, 2014 at 11:28 AM

Get ready, folks. “Ramming” Sam up our rear ends is going to be the sports media (ESPN, just as bad as the liberal news media)’s cause celeb all summer, all fall, all winter.

It’s revenge for them covering Tim Tebow and his Christianity.

We are going to be shown the suckface video more times than they showed Joe Theisman’s injury.

ConstantineXI on May 12, 2014 at 11:28 AM

Nancyboy

Football

League

HotAirian on May 12, 2014 at 11:29 AM

crrr6 on May 12, 2014 at 11:25 AM

Oddly enough, even with KC’s better than usual record this past year, I’m hearing that more and more.

BettyRuth on May 12, 2014 at 11:29 AM

It’s revenge for them covering Tim Tebow and his Christianity.

ConstantineXI on May 12, 2014 at 11:28 AM

I just read that they actually went to the podium to announce his pick – in the 7th round!

I repeat UGH!

gophergirl on May 12, 2014 at 11:29 AM

ConstantineXI on May 12, 2014 at 11:24 AM

…yes…but…but…they didn’t dry hump each other in front of you!…so what’s the problem?/

KOOLAID2 on May 12, 2014 at 11:30 AM

Does the boyfriend sit in the players wives box during the games?

rjoco1 on May 12, 2014 at 11:30 AM

How long before “gay awareness” is pushed by the NFL as much as breast cancer?

When will Bob Costas lecture the fans about their homophobia?

It’s going to be great watching media elites actually showing more disdain for “flyover country” and middle America.

The game can’t just be about the game anymore – the left is doing to it what it does to every institution it gets it’s hands on: politicizing it and turning it into a propaganda organ in the culture wars.

gwelf on May 12, 2014 at 11:30 AM

I wonder when these guys sign their contracts if they are made aware that they are signing away their ability to say or do what they like? I can think of a whole lot of of things that players do that are more offensive than what this gentleman said.

Cindy Munford on May 12, 2014 at 11:30 AM

Are you going to tell me that no one will be tauting him with gay jabs during the game, I am sure the language gets pretty raunchy down on the field.

Sven on May 12, 2014 at 11:30 AM

What message is this sending to impressionable kids?

OmahaConservative on May 12, 2014 at 11:31 AM

O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself.

Seriously, what’s the difference?

somewhatconcerned on May 12, 2014 at 11:31 AM

Well this makes sense for two reasons.

1) Opposition to Tebow was because “religion has no place in football”… but sexuality has a strong place in football.

What? YOu still get 3 points for having a player who banmgs an opposing team’s cheerleader, right? No? Dang, I thought that was a rule.

But carrying on:
2) Gay are “born this way” and can’t change; but heterosexuals who don’t find gays kissing cute or erotic and find it distasteful should be re-educated to have their sexuality changed.

You can’t change sexuality.. unless it’s changing a heterosexual to find gays more sexually appealing; which is totally what needs to be done to all heterosexuals.

How dare you have inborn sexuality that doesn’t find this attractive. You must be re-educated until you find two men kissing to be both “cute” and mildly erotic.

You’re only “born this way” if the way you’re born is acceptable to liberals; otherwise you must be re-educated immediately into an appropriate range of sexuality.

You must find two men kissing to be mildly erotic otherwise you’re wrong.

That’s the points, right? Weird that both of them are so amazingly stupid. Did I miss a non-stupid point that would somehow justify this?

gekkobear on May 12, 2014 at 11:32 AM

What message is this sending to impressionable kids?

OmahaConservative on May 12, 2014 at 11:31 AM

I guess I’m old fashioned but I was grateful my 10 year old grandson didn’t see that display…

sandee on May 12, 2014 at 11:32 AM

Laugh all you like, but the ghey gestapo has developed enormous power in this political climate, and are only beginning to flex it now. Unopposed, as it pretty much is, it will get much worse.

bofh on May 12, 2014 at 11:32 AM

crrr6 on May 12, 2014 at 11:25 AM

BettyRuth on May 12, 2014 at 11:29 AM

…and I wonder why I basically just watch College football more and more the last couple of years?

KOOLAID2 on May 12, 2014 at 11:32 AM

I give up.

What does gay anything have to do with this?

JetBoy on April 24, 2014 at 11:17 AM

portlandon on May 12, 2014 at 11:34 AM

Education training sounds very nazi like…

sorrowen on May 12, 2014 at 11:34 AM

sandee on May 12, 2014 at 11:32 AM

I am grateful too, sandee…

OmahaConservative on May 12, 2014 at 11:34 AM

The Rams now have to lose in order to cut Sam.

thgrant on May 12, 2014 at 11:25 AM

The Rams will likely hide Sam on special teams, but they WILL NOT cut him. Follow the money.

The Rams have been trying to extort St. Louis (or Los Angeles) out of a nearly billion dollars for a new stadium. Someone was going to have to take Sam, the NFL commissioner insisted. The stadium is the Ram’s price to “take this in the pants”.

Mark my words. You are going to see St. Louis or LA pressured by the NFL into a stadium deal for the Rams very shortly.

ConstantineXI on May 12, 2014 at 11:34 AM

Get ready for a lot of NFL players getting secretly recorded on what they REALLY think about the ESPN Sams Kiss seen round the world.

You think Donald Sterling’s comments were bad? Just wait and see.

portlandon on May 12, 2014 at 11:35 AM

What? They should have banned him for life from anything nfl. How dare him say that two perverts mouthsucking is repulsive to him. He needs to be brainwashed to willingly accept deviant behavior.

rich8450 on May 12, 2014 at 11:35 AM

They need a new orientation program for the NFL.

Orientation, the NFL, and You:
Welcome to the NFL. Yes, we are a football league. But more importantly we’re here to make sure that conform to lefty sensibilities on social issues. You can beat your wife or girlfriend (but not your boyfriend). You can be a felon. But don’t you ever say anything negative about a gay person – even if your comment doesn’t actually contain any anti-gay sentiments. If you do speak anti gay sentiments then you’re gone. And yes, the N-word is still ok to use.

gwelf on May 12, 2014 at 11:35 AM

OC nailed it on the first post

Free speech/ opinion for me but not for thee (unless you agree with me)
-left

cmsinaz on May 12, 2014 at 11:35 AM

Does the boyfriend sit in the players wives box during the games?

rjoco1 on May 12, 2014 at 11:30 AM

…I don’t know….may be sitting on a football!…with the laces facing out!

KOOLAID2 on May 12, 2014 at 11:35 AM

And wasn’t it nice that the leader of the free world found time from his busy work day to congratulate a 7th round draft pick?

sandee on May 12, 2014 at 11:36 AM

Thought Police: Level 9000

tcufrog on May 12, 2014 at 11:36 AM

PC fascism…

sorrowen on May 12, 2014 at 11:36 AM

Reeducation and self denunciation. Where have I heard those concepts before?

Texas Zombie on May 12, 2014 at 11:37 AM

Boko Haram types are not too far off in this country…

Electrongod on May 12, 2014 at 11:38 AM

Well, all I want to know was what was that creamy looking stuff on Sams’ boyfriend’s face when they were kissing….

sydneyjane on May 12, 2014 at 11:38 AM

ROFL

They don’t even know WHY the dude was not liking the Sam pick, just that he said something so yeah, must be because of the gayness.

I’m hoping when the leftist trash finally take over that they at least provide some sort of cushion to sit on when we take that train ride to the resettlement communities in the East.

Bishop on May 12, 2014 at 11:38 AM

I repeat UGH!

gophergirl on May 12, 2014 at 11:29 AM

Exactly. Most 6th-7th round picks end up spending a couple years on the practice squad and never even sniff the actual NFL. Sam, unfortunately, is “juiced in”.

He is going to be taking the roster spot of a more deserving heterosexual football player for no other reason than which oriface he pleasures himself in.

ConstantineXI on May 12, 2014 at 11:38 AM

Sam offers a potential strategic asset to Fisher. If he shows up on a play, suddenly opposing players are wondering, is this a PR play for Michael Sam? Psychological advantage Rams. He’ll be special teams and occasional featured in a defensive play.

libfreeordie on May 12, 2014 at 11:39 AM

This ridiculous Michael Sam PR stunt by the Rams and the NFL is really going to backfire – nothing good will come of this – and the damage to has already begun.

Pork-Chop on May 12, 2014 at 11:39 AM

Let’s see reeducation hmmm Stalin,Moa, Hitler and other nice guys did the same thing they killed hundreds of millions of people but they all did the same thing.

sorrowen on May 12, 2014 at 11:39 AM

Now, when all is said and done Michael Sam is probably a better person than 50% of those playing in the league.

But I do, truly, wish, for a bunch of reasons, that pro (and big-money collegiate) stick-and-ball sports would take a dive. I would consider it a good thing for the country if 20%-30% of their audience walked away, as I think that’d be enough to cripple their business model.

And if this whole mess contributes to that happening I’m not going to be too unhappy.

JEM on May 12, 2014 at 11:39 AM

The Rams just need to cut him and let the league get on with its future without this distraction.

Tater Salad on May 12, 2014 at 11:39 AM

I know that somehow Tea party racism is the cause of all this

faraway on May 12, 2014 at 11:39 AM

After Sam came out publicly, I immediately saw a bunch of headlines saying “TOP NFL DRAFT PICK COMES OUT OF THE CLOSET”. As a follower of college football, this confused me a bit, because I had pegged him as a mid-to-late round pick even before I knew he was gay. He was awfully good against the non-conference scrubs, but not so good against actual SEC competition. His performance in the combines solidified the conventional logic that he would be- at best- a situational player.

Will he pan out on the NFL? Who knows? I wish him well, but the odds are not in his favor.

Physics Geek on May 12, 2014 at 11:40 AM

sandee on May 12, 2014 at 11:36 AM

He always has time to spit in our faces.

VegasRick on May 12, 2014 at 11:40 AM

For those that laughed off the slippery slope arguments others have been making regarding this PC garbage, here you are…a person being fined, barred from team activities, send to re-education camps, and forced to apologize while enduring a public scolding all because he dared express his opinion on something. Two things, shared in couple tweets.

This is insane. Why does he have to like the sight of Sam kissing his boyfriend? Why is he not allowed to express his view? What does he need to be re-educated on, exactly?

changer1701 on May 12, 2014 at 11:40 AM

The thing about this is it will be obvious if they keep him on for PC reasons.

There is a 53 man roster limit. 53 isn’t a lot of players. If you go 2-deep at every position, that’s 22 on offense, 22 on defense, and then your punter/kicker/snapper. So you are already at 47 guys. Most teams like to have 3 QBs, so there is 48. Now you only have 5 spots left to fill.

If Sam gets taken over another defensive lineman who is clearly better and takes away his roster spot, it will be too obvious.

tcufrog on May 12, 2014 at 11:40 AM

Are you going to tell me that no one will be taunting him with gay jabs during the game, I am sure the language gets pretty raunchy down on the field.

Sven on May 12, 2014 at 11:30 AM

Probably be worse than that. No one will say a word to him. My guess he will be simply ostracized by most players. Especially after a player being fined and sent to a camp to get his head right for a one word tweet.

CW20 on May 12, 2014 at 11:40 AM

ConstantineXI on May 12, 2014 at 11:38 AM

Despite the whole stadium deal, this will likely end up as one massive butt fumble for the Rams…..

dentarthurdent on May 12, 2014 at 11:40 AM

What will the NFL do when Sam announces he’s HIV positive?

Because that’s highly likely to happen in the circles he’ll be “crapping around in” now.

ConstantineXI on May 12, 2014 at 11:41 AM

Comrade….It’s off to room 101 of the re-education camp for you.

roflmmfao

donabernathy on May 12, 2014 at 11:41 AM

Will HA institute a reeducation camp for commenters…?

d1carter on May 12, 2014 at 11:42 AM

There is no way in hell he doesn’t make the team. He will be a “star” special teams player and thats probably about it.

crazywater on May 12, 2014 at 11:42 AM

Good thing Sam isn’t a center. Or a QB.

Just sayin’.

Bishop on May 12, 2014 at 11:42 AM

A lot of people will complain about this. Then they will watch football again every Sunday next Fall.

Mark1971 on May 12, 2014 at 11:43 AM

libfreeordie on May 12, 2014 at 11:39 AM

Yea, the old “secret weapon” – that hasn’t worked since grade school.

VegasRick on May 12, 2014 at 11:43 AM

Enjoy the decline. I got a feeling that the steep slopes and fast twisting is about to begin.

For all you people who thought that you could let the nation decline in comfort, knowing you would be long dead before it really got bad, do not count on me being there to help you out.

astonerii on May 12, 2014 at 11:43 AM

Will HA institute a reeducation camp for commenters…?

d1carter on May 12, 2014 at 11:42 AM

Free the L/Danceman?

22044 on May 12, 2014 at 11:43 AM

I believe the phrase, “It begins”, applies here.

formwiz on May 12, 2014 at 11:43 AM

When is the next train to the camps?

faraway on May 12, 2014 at 11:43 AM

dentarthurdent on May 12, 2014 at 11:40 AM

ESPN’s going to be “Ramming” then up our rears just as if they were Dook Basketball.

Get ready for it.

And yes, I think this will work out badly for the Rams. They are going to lose fans over this. The cake kiss was revolting to 99.99999% of football fans. Besides that, Rams fans in St. Louis will get “surprise buttsex” if the Rams DO get the stadium deal there in the form of a “Sam Tax”.

I think Goodell went to the teams with picks in the 6th and 7th rounds and told them one of them MUST take Sam in the draft (but insisted that it cannot be San Francisco for obvious reasons) and said that he’d make it worth their while.

ConstantineXI on May 12, 2014 at 11:45 AM

Why are they taking notes from communist Russia? Stalin did this type of “education” more like brainwashing and thought control.

sorrowen on May 12, 2014 at 11:45 AM

OmahaConservative on May 12, 2014 at 11:31 AM

I’m pretty sure they would tell you diversity.

Cindy Munford on May 12, 2014 at 11:45 AM

Now it’s time to whip up GLAAD and other lefty outfits into a frenzy about concussions sustained in the NFL.

Why do they hate gays so much they let them play football – a sport that will ruin their lives?

And how can Sam join a racist league with teams like the Redskins and the Vikings? Where’s the solidarity?

gwelf on May 12, 2014 at 11:46 AM

Will the announcers get fined if they make calls like “ohhh Sam just made a big backdoor hit on (name a QB)”?

dentarthurdent on May 12, 2014 at 11:46 AM

This also reveals a big flaw in the college system.

No, who cares if players can read or write, but how did this Dolphin’s player make through college without being purged of his bigotry, racism and homophobia?

gwelf on May 12, 2014 at 11:47 AM

I read Sam is mediocre at best…at best…of course maybe he will get crushed and then sue the guy who hurt him for homophobia.

sorrowen on May 12, 2014 at 11:47 AM

S – 5
Defense: 25

K – 1
P – 1
SN – 1
Special Teams: 3

Therefore if the Rams only take 5 Defensive Ends this year he will have to be Top 5.

They won’t cut William Hayes or Eugene Sims because they just signed them to extensions.

Chris Long and Robert Quinn are guaranteed through 2015.

So it will be between Michael Sam, Mason Brodine and Kendall Langford for one DE spot.

tcufrog on May 12, 2014 at 11:47 AM

A fine?! Are you kidding me?? We will never achieve a true tolerant society until we start dispensing some real punishment to these homophobic rednecks.

Where are our elected officials?! I am especially enraged and flaming mad at President Obama’s inaction. Where is your “pen and phone” now?!

As a gay man, I voted for Obama because he promised us every inch we were begging for…sure, he passed some Hate Crime legislation that gave us a few special rights over the straights and he let our LBGTTQR friends advance our cause through the military, but that’s it. Where are the full marriage rights, the affirmative action programs, hiring quotas, etc?! We bent over backwards to grease him through two general elections, and now he’s just jerking us around.

Frank Lib on May 12, 2014 at 11:47 AM

People have been wondering what would cause the NFL to begin to decline from the lofty height of success it’s at now.

Between Michael Sam, and this commissioner’s determination to convert football into a game that could be played in cheerleader skirts, I think we’ve seen the beginning of the end.

ConstantineXI on May 12, 2014 at 11:48 AM

I know what you’re thinking, punk. You’re thinking “did he fire six shots or only five wash the cum covered shit off his hands before coming onto the field?” Now to tell you the truth I forgot myself in all this excitement. But being this is a .44 Magnumaids promoting lifestyle, the most powerful handgun disease in the world and will blow your head clean off ensure you a quick death, you’ve gotta ask yourself a question: “Do I feel lucky?” Well, do ya, punk?

astonerii on May 12, 2014 at 11:49 AM

All I will say is that he better wear his big boy britches to camp and buckle his chin strap extra tight.
Rookies get “welcomed” to the league already and he has put a target on his back.
Not for the gayness. I doubt very much he’s the only one, but for the weekend comment that he “should have gone in the third or fourth round.”
That’s arrogant talk for any rookie who was graded so poorly in the combine.
The Ram vets will demonstrate to him really quick the difference between a third round pick and a 7th round pick.
First round picks routinely are shocked at the difference in the speed of the game at the pro level compared to college.
Sams is about to get schooled.

Curmudgeon on May 12, 2014 at 11:49 AM

Damn…… I sold my Hai Karate Soap On A Rope Gift Set to early on ebay

roflmmfao

donabernathy on May 12, 2014 at 11:50 AM

sandee on May 12, 2014 at 11:36 AM

He apparently found it more important than trying to prevent the death of an ambassador.

steebo77 on May 12, 2014 at 11:50 AM

Sven on May 12, 2014 at 11:25 AM

This! A thousand times this!! What hypocrites we have running pro sports these days. Another reason to start ignoring them.

Ricard on May 12, 2014 at 11:50 AM

When he blows a knee who gets the blame?

docflash on May 12, 2014 at 11:51 AM

Going back for the cake-face-smearing-kissing really was a bridge too far. I hate seeing that at weddings. They didn’t show anything like that for hetero couples, and I really don’t relish having to watch that kind of thing just to prove the NFL is accepting of gay men.

It was like watching Al Gore stick his tongue down Tipper’s throat at the convention. Just too much. The kind of thing you should be able to tweet negatively about.

MayBee on May 12, 2014 at 11:51 AM

Yea… The Gay Schutzstaffel strikes again.

oscarwilde on May 12, 2014 at 11:51 AM

Frank Lib on May 12, 2014 at 11:47 AM

The double entendre is strong with you. You will just have to satisfied with POTUS taking time out of his busy schedule to telephone his congrats to the NFL. I believe he had already made a call to this young man. Can I ask what exactly you are expecting to be done?

Cindy Munford on May 12, 2014 at 11:51 AM

Reeducation and self denunciation. Where have I heard those concepts before?

Texas Zombie on May 12, 2014 at 11:37 AM

I’m guessing not in a public school.

tetriskid on May 12, 2014 at 11:52 AM

Typing “OMG” as a grown man might be gayer than Sam’s kiss.

Mitochondrion on May 12, 2014 at 11:52 AM

Sent off for Re-Education .

gxbhkt on May 12, 2014 at 11:52 AM

The modern day black-listers/McCarthism strikes again.

MoreLiberty on May 12, 2014 at 11:52 AM

If he does play in an actual football game, the stripes will think twice before flagging him but watch the cotton fly on anyone who knocks him on his ass.

TXUS on May 12, 2014 at 11:52 AM

Frank Lib on May 12, 2014 at 11:47 AM

^ This is not parody.

steebo77 on May 12, 2014 at 11:53 AM

Frank Lib on May 12, 2014 at 11:47 AM
On contrary conrade Frank you are promoting fascism instead of “tolerance” actually you know what I live in the south and we are quiet tolerant of homosexuals. However we do not agree with them and they do not try to control our thoughts which is Marxist/ fascist behavior. Of course I don’t give a f$&@ who someone is penetrating as long as they do not shove it in my face that they want aids…

sorrowen on May 12, 2014 at 11:53 AM

Where are the Jeantels of HA?

Schadenfreude on May 12, 2014 at 11:53 AM

Maybe Sam will plant a big wet one on teammates after every sack and tackle for loss and call it “Saming” like “Tewbowing”… Think that’ll catch on?

Pqlyur1 on May 12, 2014 at 11:54 AM

“Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth.
JFK

faol on May 12, 2014 at 11:54 AM

Frank Lib on May 12, 2014 at 11:47 AM

Romney’s $10K says you hook your bag limit within a page with that one….

dentarthurdent on May 12, 2014 at 11:54 AM

I just realized that I hate the Vikings, I am Norwegian dammit.

Sven on May 12, 2014 at 11:54 AM