Bob Schieffer: A source told me Mitt Romney might run again if Jeb Bush doesn’t

posted at 4:01 pm on April 28, 2014 by Allahpundit

Well, at least Ann Coulter will be happy.

Second Third look at Mitt Romney?

Mitt Romney has said time and time again that he has no interest in running for president a third time.

But, on Sunday morning, CBS’ Bob Schieffer said not to write off the idea of a 2016 campaign by Romney so quickly.

“I have a source that told me that if Jeb Bush decides not to run, that Mitt Romney may actually try it again,” Schieffer said…

Several major Romney donors told The Washington Post earlier this year that Bush would be their preferred Republican candidate in 2016.

Serious (well, not too serious) question: Where’s Romney right now on the 2016 RINO depth chart? Jeb is the first-stringer but there’s a legit chance that he doesn’t run, whether because he doesn’t want the aggravation of climbing a mountain with the Bush ball-and-chain around his ankle or because his wife simply refuses to allow it. Christie’s the second-stringer but a Bridgegate smoking gun could emerge to finish him off. And even if it doesn’t, he might blow up on the launch pad. Between his ideological heresies and the possibility that his persona simply doesn’t wear well outside New Jersey, he might now win a single primary even with establishment money behind him. Could be that some significant number of Republican donors will conclude that he’s a lost cause and pass on him.

That leaves us at third-string. I think that’s Rubio, but there’s a chance that he won’t run either. If he looks at 2016 and concludes that he has no chance of winning the general election, whether because Hillary’s too formidable or because he hasn’t rehabbed sufficiently on immigration yet, he might decide to pass. Remember, if he runs for president, he can’t run for Senate again in Florida. He’d be gambling his political future if he took the plunge. If he’s also out, then who’s the fourth-stringer? I’d say Scott Walker (or maybe Walker’s third-string and Rubio’s fourth-string), but of course he’s facing reelection in Wisconsin this year. If something happens to trip him up, whether scandal-related or otherwise, and he loses the race for governor, then he’s done too.

Which leaves us at the establishment fifth-string. Who’s that? Jindal? I think the donor class would be nervous about riding into battle with him against tea-party heroes as formidable as Paul or Cruz. They want a known quantity whom they can trust to consolidate “somewhat conservative” voters behind him and raise the boatloads of cash needed to squash the tea-party champion in key states. At some point, out of sheer desperation, they would approach Romney and beg him to save them from the CruzPaulpocalypse, whatever it might mean for the general election. What I’m asking is, how far down the chain do you need to go to get to the guy who lost, fairly badly, two years ago? Is he above or below Mitch Daniels? John Thune? Others?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

Joana says vote for Romney or you are all crazy losers.

Bishop on April 28, 2014 at 4:03 PM

Today is bad news day for Hot air commenters.

Ed should open a digital bar and sell drinks.

coolrepublica on April 28, 2014 at 4:03 PM

No. NO. Do you hear me establishment? NO!

RblDiver on April 28, 2014 at 4:05 PM

I have to stop reading HA today. It’s depressing.

gophergirl on April 28, 2014 at 4:05 PM

Good Grief…

OmahaConservative on April 28, 2014 at 4:05 PM

*headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk*

Newtie and the Beauty on April 28, 2014 at 4:06 PM

Mitt Romney would have been the best President this country has seen in a long time, but the fools rejected him. There’s no reason to think they’d change their minds by 2016.

DisneyFan on April 28, 2014 at 4:06 PM

Hillary/Romney, no matter if Jeb runs, or not.

Schadenfreude on April 28, 2014 at 4:07 PM

I’ve seen this movie before…

… It does not end well for us.

Seven Percent Solution on April 28, 2014 at 4:07 PM

Can we just have GOP thunderdome right now so we can get 1 candidate. I honestly don’t care who anymore. Any of them will be better than Hillary. Can we just decide on 1 right now? Then don’t worry about conservative R senators or RINO senators, just win the damn Senate and let god sort them out.

Zaggs on April 28, 2014 at 4:08 PM

I’m outta here…

PatriotRider on April 28, 2014 at 4:08 PM

AllahP must be wetting his chair/couch.

Schadenfreude on April 28, 2014 at 4:08 PM

joana needs a break.

Maybe Meredith of good ol’ Buy Danish will appear.

Schadenfreude on April 28, 2014 at 4:09 PM

Hillary/Romney, no matter if Jeb runs, or not.

Schadenfreude on April 28, 2014 at 4:07 PM

vs. Bush/Biden?

oldroy on April 28, 2014 at 4:09 PM

Sorry, BD, s/b “or good ol’”

Schadenfreude on April 28, 2014 at 4:09 PM

Go for it Mitt.

Perspicacious on April 28, 2014 at 4:10 PM

Mitt’s the most polished choice. The obamacare argument is moot, now that it’s law. He can run on fixing it, and how romneycare actually rolled out correctly. Any republican that runs on taking people’s health care will get creamed. Other than that, his instincts on russia were completely correct, while Obama looks like a fool. His immagration choices are correct, except his language. His name isn’t Bush either, and that’s value against a retread

rubberneck on April 28, 2014 at 4:10 PM

I have to stop reading HA today. It’s depressing.

gophergirl on April 28, 2014 at 4:05 PM

No kidding. This must be Republican Party meltdown day.

Amnesty? It’s coming. Obamacare? Here to stay. Rand Paul’s gone liberal on us, and now there’s actual serious talk about how the race will come down to Jeb Bush or Mitt Romney. Don’t forget the Pope talking about how income inequality is the source of all the world’s evil or the “we must unite!” liberal Republican Wall-Streeters announcing they will support Hillary if they don’t a liberal Republican.

Days like this remind me why I walked after 2012. I just can’t support these goons anymore.

Doomberg on April 28, 2014 at 4:11 PM

joana needs a break.

Maybe Meredith of good ol’ Buy Danish will appear.

Schadenfreude on April 28, 2014 at 4:09 PM

KingGold & MJB have been curiously quiet.

Maybe it’s their day off from RNC HQ trolling.

Bitter Clinger on April 28, 2014 at 4:11 PM

Good night America

Schadenfreude on April 28, 2014 at 4:12 PM

If not him, how about Harold Stassen? Sure, he’s dead, but that shouldn’t stop perennial candidates from running vanity campaigns!

Good Solid B-Plus on April 28, 2014 at 4:12 PM

anybody know where conservatives can go for any good political news? there are no hills around here to look past anymore

DanMan on April 28, 2014 at 4:12 PM

No kidding. This must be Republican Party meltdown day.

Doomberg on April 28, 2014 at 4:11 PM

You left out how Santorum says that Republicans don’t care about the poor like Dems do.

Bitter Clinger on April 28, 2014 at 4:13 PM

I admire Romney, but I don’t think this time would change the outcome. We need new blood…And yes today has been depressing…

sandee on April 28, 2014 at 4:13 PM

rubberneck on April 28, 2014 at 4:10 PM

Hail immagration!!!

Schadenfreude on April 28, 2014 at 4:13 PM

Isn’t there ANY WAY to keep the LSM from promoting Socialism-Lite *ahem!* GOP candidates 2+ years OUT from the next POTUS election??

Newtie and the Beauty on April 28, 2014 at 4:13 PM

I have to stop reading HA today. It’s depressing.

gophergirl on April 28, 2014 at 4:05 PM

Man, what a depressing day all around…

OmahaConservative on April 28, 2014 at 4:13 PM

Sure. Let him split the “greedy traitor” vote for a change. The more the merrier. Let us run one conservative.

dominigan on April 28, 2014 at 4:14 PM

No kidding. This must be Republican Party meltdown day.

Call your representative for confirmation. I did and they are.

DanMan on April 28, 2014 at 4:14 PM

What about Rick Perry?

It’s pretty clear he’s running. He can rehab his image from 2012, and he’s the only “Full Spectrum” conservative that would run. He also has a comprehensive immigration policy that the doners like. But unlike Rubio, Bush, or Christie he has the added bonified of being a border Gov.

Critic2029 on April 28, 2014 at 4:14 PM

It will be a Great campaign!

Romney will start off at the convention with his
“Fight with me Friends, Fight with me” speech…

..then get out on the trail with this rhetoric.

Mitt Romney will tell Congress that Mitt Romney needs
to do this for the American people…

ToddPA on April 28, 2014 at 4:15 PM

Hillary/Romney, together, on same ticket, if any of you doubted the meaning.

Schadenfreude on April 28, 2014 at 4:15 PM

Asteroid, Comet or Aliens? What do these people know that they aren’t telling?

oldroy on April 28, 2014 at 4:15 PM

Both should run and fat bastard too. We need them to destroy each other.

the_nile on April 28, 2014 at 4:15 PM

Two losses wasn’t enough?

TinFin on April 28, 2014 at 4:16 PM

Classic

Schadenfreude on April 28, 2014 at 4:16 PM

So, what do “sources” say about whether or not Mitt Romney is actually interested in being president this time around?

Tagg Romney speaking about his father, Dec. 2012:

“He wanted to be president less than anyone I’ve met in my life”

“He had no desire to run”

“If he could have found someone else to take his place … he would have been ecstatic to step aside”

Pork-Chop on April 28, 2014 at 4:16 PM

ORCA 2.

the_nile on April 28, 2014 at 4:16 PM

Romney/Rand Paul, for the Ds. Hillary would chit her pantsuits.

Schadenfreude on April 28, 2014 at 4:17 PM

Apparently, the political elite ruling class has only a handful of candidates they trust to keep the status quo prompted up…

Seven Percent Solution on April 28, 2014 at 4:18 PM

Told you BuyDanish is in the house…on the WaPo thread.

Schadenfreude on April 28, 2014 at 4:18 PM

I think his time is done, but would choose him over Bush in a heart beat

ConservativePartyNow on April 28, 2014 at 4:18 PM

Yes. It’s demoralizing. Dispiriting. Romney, again? Romney? And ObamaCare is here to stay! And amnesty pushed by Republicans.

I’m through. I’m done. GOP can go straight to hell. I want another party.

casuist on April 28, 2014 at 4:19 PM

F*kin wonderful. What we really need is a candidate so pussified he won’t point out the opponents most obvious and egregious flaws.

Yeah, go away Mitt until you grow a pair.

Diluculo on April 28, 2014 at 4:20 PM

DisneyFan on April 28, 2014 at 4:06 PM

Did you forget the sarc tag?

hrh40 on April 28, 2014 at 4:21 PM

So…….which Dim will be the next POTUS?

Bmore on April 28, 2014 at 4:22 PM

Santorum back in the news, Willard thinks of running again… you know I miss the good old days when politicians had the decency to go away and leave the public alone when they lost their election to public office.

Red Widow on April 28, 2014 at 4:22 PM

Bob Schieffer: A source told me Mitt Romney might run again if Jeb Bush doesn’t

Mitt and Jeb, much as I think they are decent human beings, are not the names I want to hear being thrown around as viable candidates. Romney got his shot and he blew it by running a bad campaign- thank you for your service, go away! If we have another Goddamned Bush, Clinton, or Kennedy in office we’re going have to start naming them using Roman numerals or something.

Happy Nomad on April 28, 2014 at 4:22 PM

Bitter Clinger on April 28, 2014 at 4:13 PM

Good catch, I’d almost forgot about that one.

I’m through. I’m done. GOP can go straight to hell. I want another party.

casuist on April 28, 2014 at 4:19 PM

That’s basically where I am. I’ve decided from here on out that I am voting for certain local candidates I personally know (one) and Congressional races where I have some confidence in the person running (presently zero). Other than that, my ballot will be blank, or I might vote random third parties.

Doomberg on April 28, 2014 at 4:23 PM

DisneyFan on April 28, 2014 at 4:06 PM

LOLing like crazy.

Anyone who gets elected by the same folks that elected Ted Kennedy?

He aint foolin nobody.

Bigbullets on April 28, 2014 at 4:23 PM

Bob Schieffer is full of shit. The democrats are desperate to change the narrative however they can.
They will lie, cheat, rape, rob and murder to stay in power.

Bob Schieffer is way past his expiration date.

redguy on April 28, 2014 at 4:23 PM

Yeah, go away Mitt until you grow a pair.

Diluculo on April 28, 2014 at 4:20 PM

Oh, he’ll point them out in the primaries. He’ll run oodles of negastive Cruz ads. Then, come the general, “why that Hillary is such a nice lady”.

Bitter Clinger on April 28, 2014 at 4:23 PM

What about BOB DOLE!

Ward Cleaver on April 28, 2014 at 4:24 PM

rubberneck on April 28, 2014 at 4:10 PM

Did you sleep through 2012?

TinFin on April 28, 2014 at 4:24 PM

Doomberg on April 28, 2014 at 4:23 PM

Maybe we can get Mickey Mouse elected on a write-in campaign.

Bitter Clinger on April 28, 2014 at 4:25 PM

I know a lot of purists here loathe the man, but he’s still the best of the possible candidates on stopping the invasion.

That issue trumps everything. Nothing else matters when the Left gets to pick their electorate.

fadetogray on April 28, 2014 at 4:25 PM

The lousiest candidate the establishment can field will be the easiest for the conservatives to beat.

So RomneyCare or FatAss is fine with me.

HondaV65 on April 28, 2014 at 4:26 PM

Bob Schieffer: A source told me Mitt Romney might run again if Jeb Bush doesn’t

So Schieffer uses the same Sources as Harry Reid when it
comes to Romney?

ToddPA on April 28, 2014 at 4:27 PM

What about BOB DOLE!

Ward Cleaver on April 28, 2014 at 4:24 PM

Zombie Ford 2016!!!

Bitter Clinger on April 28, 2014 at 4:27 PM

There’s no reason to think they’d change their minds by 2016.

DisneyFan on April 28, 2014 at 4:06 PM

Well, duh. The reason you run a cipher like Romney–a man who holds no office, a man who never could and still can’t articulate clear or consistent theory of governance, a man with whom no one can identify on a personal level, a man who governed consistently from the left during his single failed term as governor but who now claims to be “conservative” just because he says so, and a man with no political following or base of support whether regional or ideological–is to throw the race to your opponent for reasons I cannot begin to fathom.

casuist on April 28, 2014 at 4:28 PM

Rubio isn’t on anyone’s list, at least not anyone sane. He lacks the requisite experience.

Do we really want to try to tell the country we can fix the mess made by a first-term Senator with no management experience by replacing him with a first-term Senator with no management experience?

Besides, we have plenty of experience in the Governors’ ranks. Let the rookies get some seasoning for a decade or two.

Walker, Jindal, Perry, Daniel, Pence, not to mention Christie or Haley. Proven track records.

Adjoran on April 28, 2014 at 4:28 PM

I admire the comment section .
Hot Air ……..
Wash , rinse , repeat ………?

Lucano on April 28, 2014 at 4:28 PM

When crying don’t help you…praying don’t do any good…

I’m voting strictly policy. If the GOP can’t pony up a candidate with decent policy positions, policies that stand up for American citizens, legal immigrants, and the rule of law… they won’t get my vote.

Not in this election. Not in the next election. Not in any election.

thatsafactjack on April 28, 2014 at 4:28 PM

Maybe we can get Mickey Mouse elected on a write-in campaign.

Bitter Clinger on April 28, 2014 at 4:25 PM

The way Disney’s been going, I’m not voting for one of their toons o matter how iconic……Bullwinkle, maybe, but definitely not Mickey.

/SNARK

hawkeye54 on April 28, 2014 at 4:28 PM

fadetogray on April 28, 2014 at 4:25 PM

He can’t say “self-deportation” again. What’s his new plan going to be?

Bitter Clinger on April 28, 2014 at 4:28 PM

Rick Perry?

Critic2029 on April 28, 2014 at 4:14 PM

I like Rick Perry. If he can get everyone to forget that he had a mental breakdown on stage, I think he’s got a real shot.

Skipity on April 28, 2014 at 4:30 PM

/SNARK

hawkeye54 on April 28, 2014 at 4:28 PM

True. Bugs Bunny is always cool.

And he’s always willing to go to war when he’s been insulted.

Bitter Clinger on April 28, 2014 at 4:30 PM

Tagg Romney speaking about his father, Dec. 2012:

“He wanted to be president less than anyone I’ve met in my life”

“He had no desire to run”

Pork-Chop on April 28, 2014 at 4:16 PM

You might not want that in a candidate, preferring one with the proverbial ‘fire in the belly,’ but it is actually exactly what we need in a President.

Incidentally, there is no way in Hell Reagan would have run under our current system. He did not want to be President all that much either.

fadetogray on April 28, 2014 at 4:30 PM

Schadenfreude on April 28, 2014 at 4:09 PM

Hey, I don’t know why but I resent you putting Buy Danish in the same category as Meredith or even joanna. Buy Danish is not rude.

Cindy Munford on April 28, 2014 at 4:31 PM

What about BOB DOLE!

Ward Cleaver on April 28, 2014 at 4:24 PM

Zombie Ford 2016!!!

Bitter Clinger on April 28, 2014 at 4:27 PM

Hey, maybe we could get Ross Perot to run again!

/SNARK

hawkeye54 on April 28, 2014 at 4:31 PM

How about we dig up that macaca guy from PA and run him?

TinFin on April 28, 2014 at 4:31 PM

Did you forget the sarc tag?

hrh40 on April 28, 2014 at 4:21 PM

Not at all. He’d have been a better President than Bush, Clinton, W, and Obama were, easily.

DisneyFan on April 28, 2014 at 4:31 PM

He can’t say “self-deportation” again. What’s his new plan going to be?

Bitter Clinger on April 28, 2014 at 4:28 PM

He says he’s still against a path to citizenship – but favors comprehensive immigration reform.

That’s a bit like being against Satan … but practicing black magic.

Or something.

Who the hell knows what he believes? He doesn’t know himself.

HondaV65 on April 28, 2014 at 4:31 PM

Romney.

Bush.

“The horror. The horror.” –Col. Kurtz

Apocalypse Now

Bruno Strozek on April 28, 2014 at 4:31 PM

He can’t say “self-deportation” again. What’s his new plan going to be?

Bitter Clinger on April 28, 2014 at 4:28 PM

Why can’t he? It was exactly the right policy, and it is not why he lost.

fadetogray on April 28, 2014 at 4:32 PM

Obama can look like whatever he wants. He’s the president for a second term. In case you were asleep he beat Romney by a commanding margin in 2012. Romney, despite his “instincts,” is an old white guy nobody single-term governor has-been of a blue state who has a blow-dried bouffant haircut that stands a full three inches above his head. And he has a high pitched voice. Hate his voice.

casuist on April 28, 2014 at 4:33 PM

What about BOB DOLE!

Ward Cleaver on April 28, 2014 at 4:24 PM

Bob Dole says – if we’re going to turn 2016 into an eGOP RINO losers’ bracket, Bob Dole might run again too….

dentarthurdent on April 28, 2014 at 4:33 PM

I cannot believe that there are still people around who think that Willard is a good candidate.

This guy stood passively by and took the punches like a good boy on social issues and especially the “war on women” crap from a president who chose Bill Clinton as his foremost campaign surrogate. Willard is as toothless as a toad.

Red Widow on April 28, 2014 at 4:34 PM

How about Tim Pawlenty?

TinFin on April 28, 2014 at 4:34 PM

True. Bugs Bunny is always cool.

And he’s always willing to go to war when he’s been insulted.

Bitter Clinger on April 28, 2014 at 4:30 PM

Bugs/Bullwinkle 2016!

The anti-establishment ticket.

hawkeye54 on April 28, 2014 at 4:34 PM

“Bob Schieffer: A source told me…”

Consider the source, people…

Seven Percent Solution on April 28, 2014 at 4:35 PM

Hey O/T…..did anyone watch Fox’s new show “Outnumbered”? The Husband almost ran screaming from the house.

Cindy Munford on April 28, 2014 at 4:35 PM

I would gladly support Romney. He’s been vetted. He’s demonstrated competence as an executive. Anyone else we pick is just as likely to betray us as he is.

Ted Torgerson on April 28, 2014 at 4:36 PM

How about Tim Pawlenty?

TinFin on April 28, 2014 at 4:34 PM

I asked Tim the other day if he would run again. He ran away.

Red Widow on April 28, 2014 at 4:37 PM

Tagg Romney speaking about his father, Dec. 2012:

“He wanted to be president less than anyone I’ve met in my life”

“He had no desire to run”

Pork-Chop on April 28, 2014 at 4:16 PM

I can take those comments either way and I’m trusting you didn’t skew the context.

I don’t want a President that wants to be President. The blind ambition of the Obamas or Clintons should be a cautionary tale. They, and I include their vile spouses, would have been crushed if defeated. Not so much with either Bush or Romney.

It really boils down if you’re running for the power and prestige or for what you can do for the country. The Clintons and Obamas were in it for the power and perqs. The others were in it as a variation on duty.

One odd administration were the Carters. A politician through-and-through, it wasn’t Jimmy Carter that was the driving ambition- that would be his vile spouse. Who, on Reagan’s inaugural day stated that she was bitter about leaving office.

Happy Nomad on April 28, 2014 at 4:37 PM

Second look at Jon Huntsman?

If you want someone who comes across as smooth and slick, and who hates the white, Christian conservative base and will clearly damage its interests if he gets elected, while showering it with contempt, Jon’s your man.

And he’s just as electable as Mitt, at this point.

David Blue on April 28, 2014 at 4:38 PM

How about Tim Pawlenty?

TinFin on April 28, 2014 at 4:34 PM

He went to work as a lobbyist for the big banks, not the best add-on to his resume if he was thinking of running again.

fadetogray on April 28, 2014 at 4:38 PM

IMHO, I think we’re looking at a Hillary/Booker Dem ticket in 2016.

And, I don’t think another Romney/Anyone run corrals enough GOP base votes to change the 2012 results.

Discuss…

LaserBeam on April 28, 2014 at 4:39 PM

Adjoran on April 28, 2014 at 4:28 PM

Rubio is not on the list because he’s a liar !
Track records in states somewhat valuable .
Where are they on national issues ? Oh , take
immigration ? Good guys but a little too quiet
on conservative agenda .
Wait and see ……..

Lucano on April 28, 2014 at 4:39 PM

how’s bout Ronald Reagan while you’re at it

gracie on April 28, 2014 at 4:40 PM

I was hoping somebody charismatic who could rise above the pettiness and really inspire us to greatness would emerge, but it hasn’t happened. We need someone who doesn’t WANT to be president.

tdarrington on April 28, 2014 at 4:40 PM

What about Rick Perry?

Critic2029 on April 28, 2014 at 4:14 PM

Do not tell this to the political junkies on the internet… For them it is all about the “DEBATES”, can he f**ing through a great buzzword or zinger that will make them orgasmic…

mnjg on April 28, 2014 at 4:40 PM

That’s a bit like being against Satan … but practicing black magic.

Yes. This is the operational core of Romneyism: To nullify an affirmation of conservative principle or position with a qualifier. Romney 2012: Rescind ObamaCare, and keep the parts that work.

Then Romney and his noisy claque would get all screechy when people like me would call him on it again, and again.

casuist on April 28, 2014 at 4:40 PM

I really like Mitt, I really do – there’s a lot to like. BUT …

Why all of these me-too candidates in the Repub/RINO party? We need someone bold – a new type of Reagan. Gee, who could that be? Who could that be?

If the Repubs put another Democrat up for election, the Dems will win again and the Repubs will fade into obscurity.

Chuck Ef on April 28, 2014 at 4:40 PM

How about Tim Pawlenty?

TinFin on April 28, 2014 at 4:34 PM

Sorry, I’m sure he’s a nice guy but he put the yawn in “candidate.” (it’s silent) ;0 T-Paw fever is not something you’re ever going to see in American politics. Great choice for a cabinet office.

Happy Nomad on April 28, 2014 at 4:41 PM

Why can’t he? It was exactly the right policy, and it is not why he lost.

fadetogray on April 28, 2014 at 4:32 PM

It’s a good policy.

But the RNC sure thinks it’s the reason he lost. They’ve been on the amnesty bandwagon since the election told them that Hispanics hated Romney.

Bitter Clinger on April 28, 2014 at 4:43 PM

Cindy Munford on April 28, 2014 at 4:35 PM

Media Matters already screamed it’s sexist, not because it’s four hens on one c0ck, but because of a little pony or something.
I was kidding about Tim or macaca. I see MNJG is here to call us idiots for wanting a candidate who doesn’t fold like a law chair once he wins the primary.

TinFin on April 28, 2014 at 4:43 PM

Golly,

I hope Joana Moby blows in here with her deft “analysis” so I can decipher the “trucons” from the sensible RINOs!

Augustinian on April 28, 2014 at 4:43 PM

When crying don’t help you…praying don’t do any good…

Not in this election. Not in the next election. Not in any election.

thatsafactjack on April 28, 2014 at 4:28 PM

Then f***ing stay home, vote democrat, vote for third party and stop making empty threats on the internet… F***ing leave the Republican party already…

mnjg on April 28, 2014 at 4:44 PM