Quotes of the day

posted at 8:01 pm on April 25, 2014 by Allahpundit

Bundy’s daughter, Shiree Bundy Cox—one of his 14 children—is striking back at conservatives who have turned tail on Bundy, especially Hannity. In a Facebook post Thursday night, she accused Hannity of abandoning her father and pandering to ratings. Here’s a snippet:

“I’m sure most of you have heard the news about my dad being called a racist. Wow! The media loves to take things out of context don’t they? First off I’d just like to say that my dad has never been the most eloquent speaking person. Like someone said, he’s a Moses who needs an Aaron to speak for him. This is true. Second, however, is that the media has turned this into a circus side show. It’s like their trying to throw us off the real subject. Why was this ever even brought up? What does this have to do with land rights issues? Sean Hannity was all for reporting the happenings at the Bundy Ranch until this popped up. I wonder if someone hoped it would be that way….By the way, I think Mr. Hannity is more worried about his ratings than he really is about what my dad said. If he supports a supposed racist, what will that do to his ratings? He’s already lost his #1 spot on Fox…

“Again I’d like to ask, ‘What does my dad’s opinion on the state of the Blacks on welfare have to do with the land rights issue?’ Nothing! It’s a detouring tactic. It’s taking away from the real issues and what has been accomplished. The mainstream media want this to happen to make people deviate from the real important things and focus on a comment that has absolutely no relevance. It’s a tactic that has been used for decades. I hope people will see this for what it really is.”

***

The 67-year-old Bundy, battling the U.S. government after federal agents stormed his ranch to confiscate his cattle in a dispute over grazing fees, said far more than what appeared in the New York Times and most other news accounts. While his grammar is pretty bad — and his use of “negro” and “colored” considered politically incorrect (although they were both once preferred terms chosen by blacks) — he actually was making a larger point, not simply deriding blacks.

In a YouTube video, he is filmed already in mid-sentence.

“… and so what I’ve testified to you — I was in the Watts riot, I seen the beginning fire and I seen that last fire. What I seen is civil disturbance. People are not happy, people are thinking they don’t have their freedoms, they didn’t have these things, and they didn’t have them.

“We’ve progressed quite a bit from that day until now, and we sure don’t want to go back. We sure don’t want the colored people to go back to that point. We sure don’t want these Mexican people to go back to that point. And we can make a difference right now by taking care of some of these bureaucracies, and do it in a peaceful way.”

Those comments appear to change the context of the next section, which was quoted in the New York Times. One clear point the rancher made: America has progressed since the 1965 race riots and “we sure don’t want to go back.”

***

I really wanted to like Cliven Bundy. I really did. As I wrote earlier this month, the showdown at Bundy Ranch was part of a long-running—and very relevant—fight over the federal government’s control of land and resources in the West. In Bundy’s case, he and other ranchers got shortchanged in the 90s, when the government decided to use the land in question to protect the endangered desert tortoise, ending cattle grazing in exchange for allowing private developers to destroy other tortoise habitats. (Yes, you’re right, that does sound shady.) Bundy stopped paying federal grazing fees in protest, and for the past two decades has been illegally feeding his cattle on public land, racking up $1.1 million in unpaid fines in the process. It’s worth noting, though, that even if Bundy had paid, the government still would have forced him to remove his cows from the land, as they did with all of his rancher neighbors. Framed in those terms, it sounded like he had a legitimate beef…

There is nothing inherently racist about thinking that federal government shouldn’t control nearly 50 percent of the land in Western states. Nor, for that matter, is there anything inherently racist about opposing gun control laws, or wanting to audit the Federal Reserve. But wherever these issues arise, there is invariably a white guy with an American flag and a sidearm that wants to tell you what he knows about “the Negro.” And what could have been a meaningful, important debate about the size and scope of the federal government turns into yet another rant about black people on welfare and open borders…

What makes Bundy’s casual racism so treacherous—apart from all of its obvious terribleness—is that it’s put an end to a legitimately relevant and important policy debate about the federal government’s control of land and resources in the West. No one wants to talk about land policy—or anything for that matter—with a guy who thinks that black people were better off as slaves.

***

If slavery was such a great institution and better than being on welfare, as Bundy declared, why doesn’t Bundy go back in time, become a slave and pick cotton for plantation owners without getting paid? He needs a history lesson about the horrors of slavery and why “we blacks” no longer call ourselves Negros.

I’m glad to see many conservatives swiftly condemned Bundy’s comments. But the real insult to injury for me as a black conservative woman is they never should have embraced him in the first place.

Conservatives are supposed to be the party that believes in adhering to the Constitution and the laws of our land. We talk about this to the point of obsession, myself included, with regard to issues like immigration, affirmative action, Obamacare, etc.

Yet conservatives of all kinds couldn’t wait to support Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, who for over 20 years has refused to follow the laws of our land and Constitution by not paying over $1 million in grazing fees to the Bureau of Land Management.

***

Let me put it this way. I’ve had the privilege of speaking before the Greater Boston Tea Party on several occasions. Based on my interactions with their membership, I can tell you that if anyone had spoken like Bundy did at their meetings or rallies they would be persona non grata. Just like that. There are some things that cannot be countenanced under any circumstances and when such things rear their ugly head a line in the sand must be drawn…

[I]f the Obama Administration is responsible for a thousand tyrannies big and small across this country and just one of them warrant us to say “Enough!” or to stand athwart history, yelling Stop then is it too much to do so on behalf of someone with a character a bit more exemplary than that of Cliven Bundy?

If we conservatives are fighting to save this country from ruin then isn’t it incumbent upon us to choose our battles carefully?

***

[T]here is a pattern of conservatives embracing someone who is being bullied by the government or the mainstream media, and turning them into some sort of folk hero. But this “the enemy of my enemy is my friend” philosophy is dangerous

It usually goes like this: Government or the media oversteps its bounds, conservatives embrace the un-vetted victim, who — once feted and promoted on cable TV and talk radio (this is good business for conservative media, allowing them to pander to their viewers and listeners, and drive their political agenda) — says or does something utterly stupid. Then, MSNBC (and other liberal outlets) then spend weeks covering the boomerang part of the story.

… And then we repeat the cycle a few months later. What almost always starts out as a boon for conservatives leaves them with egg on their face.

Conservatives do this to themselves. In the grand scheme of things — with scandals like Benghazi and topics like Iran to cover — should it matter that some rancher in Nevada is a racist? Should it matter what some random guy thinks about race relations? Of course, not! But it’s hard to make that argument after you’ve spent weeks building him up just so someone else can tear him down.

***

The Washington Post later obtained video of his remarks and it quotes him: “Where is our colored brother? Where is our Mexican brother? Where is our Chinese? Where are they? They’re just as much American as we are, and they’re not with us. If they’re not with us, they’re going to be against us.”

Mr. Bundy, weirdly, is onto something here. The rush to stand with Mr. Bundy against the Bureau of Land Management is the latest incarnation of conservative antigovernment messaging. And nonwhites are not interested, because a gut-level aversion to the government is almost exclusively a white phenomenon…

In 2012, when I attended the Republican National Convention, there was one phrase I heard over and over again: “You built it!” Republicans thought this was a clever rejoinder to President Obama’s comments that people should be thankful for the role that government plays in individual success. The comeback was not the blockbuster Republicans thought it would be, because America is not the overwhelmingly white country it once was.

Cliven Bundy gets that. Will Republicans?

***

“Maybe I sinned, and maybe I need to ask forgiveness, and maybe I don’t know what I actually said, but when you talk about prejudice, we’re talking about not being able to exercise what we think. … If I say Negro or black boy or slave, if those people cannot take those kind of words and not be (offended), then Martin Luther King hasn’t got his job done yet,” he told anchor Chris Cuomo on Friday, adding, “We need to get over this prejudice stuff.”

***

“I would take a bullet for that man if need be,” he said. “I believe in his cause, and after having met Mr. Bundy a few times, I have a real good feel about him and I’m a pretty good judge of character.”

“He’s shown me nothing but hospitality and he treats me as his own family,” Bullock added.

***

Via RCP.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 13

Ask your father. He’s the dumbsh!t who opened his mouth.

Mark1971 on April 25, 2014 at 8:04 PM

Where’s cozmospants?

ShainS on April 25, 2014 at 8:05 PM

I really don’t know what to think of this.

cozmospants on April 25, 2014 at 8:05 PM

What? Conservatives are the only friends you got, woman.

TinFin on April 25, 2014 at 8:05 PM

ShainS on April 25, 2014 at 8:05 PM

Or that.

cozmospants on April 25, 2014 at 8:05 PM

I guess we didn’t get enough of yesterday’s Bundy-palooza. We need more, apparently.

Bitter Clinger on April 25, 2014 at 8:08 PM

Where’s cozmospants?

ShainS on April 25, 2014 at 8:05 PM

wow, i thought Ace of Spades was where the guys went NO MAS PANTALOONS!!! who knew HA was so wild! LOL

ProudinNC on April 25, 2014 at 8:10 PM

Let’s just drop the Bundy obsession, ‘K?

OmahaConservative on April 25, 2014 at 8:10 PM

We need to outlaw every word that starts with “N” and has a g in it.

vlad martel on April 25, 2014 at 8:11 PM

The rain went away, the sun came out and it turned into a beautiful day. Tomorrow should be better. At least weatherwise.

crankyoldlady on April 25, 2014 at 8:11 PM

OK I’m switching sides and supporting this guy now.

He’s not a racist just because he made an inarticulate statement comparing slavery to welfare dependency.

And even if he was it would have nothing to do with the land issue.

kcewa on April 25, 2014 at 8:11 PM

Bundy got it correct; NYT got it twisted, as usual…

Newtie and the Beauty on April 25, 2014 at 8:12 PM

Newtie and the Beauty on April 25, 2014 at 8:08 PM

Back at ya’

They have some Metallica somewhere.

cozmo on April 25, 2014 at 8:12 PM

who knew HA was so wild! LOL

ProudinNC on April 25, 2014 at 8:10 PM

I did.

cozmo on April 25, 2014 at 8:13 PM

test

vlad martel on April 25, 2014 at 8:13 PM

crankyoldlady on April 25, 2014 at 8:11 PM

it was wild here in central NC for about an hour, then the sun came out and it is a lovely evening. hope the folks to the east and in VA make it through the storms okay, i know they were getting worse as they moved through there.

ProudinNC on April 25, 2014 at 8:14 PM

Arrrgh more about Bundy!

Vero Beach Florida on April 25, 2014 at 8:15 PM

cozmo on April 25, 2014 at 8:12 PM

Oh, Cozmo–thank you SO much for not harshing my mellow! I LOVE this!!

Newtie and the Beauty on April 25, 2014 at 8:15 PM

Or that.

cozmospants on April 25, 2014 at 8:05 PM

LOL. Great timing.

Chuckled mightily when seeing your maiden post during OR, and thought it’d be fun to lead-off QOTD referencing you … welcome!

ShainS on April 25, 2014 at 8:15 PM

Newtie and the Beauty on April 25, 2014 at 8:15 PM

Check out some of the others.

They are hilarious.

cozmo on April 25, 2014 at 8:16 PM

What? You haven’t spent a lot of time in black and hispanic communities have you Josh? You try walking in there dressed in government uniform or introducing yourself as a government agent and you’ll see a gut-level reaction.

kcewa on April 25, 2014 at 8:16 PM

I thought the Bundy land thing was kind of shaky, but the purposeful misinterpretation of his statement on blacks and welfare was and will remain absolutely disgusting. Shame on all those who falsely condemn him and god bless the hearts of the retards with no speech comprehension. A nation earns its fate and has the government it deserves.

BL@KBIRD on April 25, 2014 at 8:17 PM

Vero Beach Florida on April 25, 2014 at 8:15 PM

How are things in Indian River? Manatee here… ;-)

Newtie and the Beauty on April 25, 2014 at 8:17 PM

test

vlad martel on April 25, 2014 at 8:13 PM

fail

kcewa on April 25, 2014 at 8:17 PM

president obama was a real leader in korea, so proud of him. he brought tears to my eyes

dale1 on April 25, 2014 at 8:18 PM

ShainS on April 25, 2014 at 8:15 PM

Thank you.

Cozmo took it in good fun.

It helped that I know his website, ebay sellers name and I have some of his kits.

cozmospants on April 25, 2014 at 8:18 PM

kcewa on April 25, 2014 at 8:17 PM

lol!;)

thatsafactjack on April 25, 2014 at 8:19 PM

cozmo on April 25, 2014 at 8:16 PM

Found it! :-D

Newtie and the Beauty on April 25, 2014 at 8:19 PM

I will take Charles Krauthammer grazing sheep in NY Central Park for $200, Alex. Much ado about nuthin’, but the less nuttered fleas in our party are jumping off the dog. Look at Chicago, Detroit, the number of blacks in prison, out of wedlock babies, welfare recipients, HS drop outs, when you compare as a percentage by race of the country and tell me they are better off. Then you have the race hustlers telling them it’s the white man fault and they are victims. Just see how they treat Clarence Thomas and Condoleeza Rice. They went from one plantation to the other and it’s the same owners, the democrat party. They always want a discussion about race, so let’s have it. But, don’t get all angry when someone shoves the truth at you.

TinFin on April 25, 2014 at 8:20 PM

Cold beer Friday!

*clink*

As oppossed to cold beer Saturday thru Thursdays.

wolly4321 on April 25, 2014 at 8:20 PM

Bundy’s daughter, Shiree Bundy Cox—one of his 14 children

…he’s got more than one herd?….
…He has more… than one heard!

KOOLAID2 on April 25, 2014 at 8:20 PM

ProudinNC on April 25, 2014 at 8:14 PM

They were talking about tornadoes there. Hope therre wasn’t any damage.

crankyoldlady on April 25, 2014 at 8:20 PM

herd

KOOLAID2 on April 25, 2014 at 8:20 PM

cozmospants on April 25, 2014 at 8:18 PM

That’s cozmo dude. Little “c”. Geesh you got it right in your name.

And the sucking up helps.

cozmo on April 25, 2014 at 8:20 PM

This was a PR battle, and Bundy lost it when the fame went to his head and he just had to let the people know his views on everything. He should have shut the heck up. You cannot be anything close to conservative and be inarticulate on race. There is zero room for error. Idiot.

SAZMD on April 25, 2014 at 8:21 PM

Boo to the repubs that let themselves be bullied. I have a feeling Hannity lost some viewers.

crankyoldlady on April 25, 2014 at 8:22 PM

crankyoldlady on April 25, 2014 at 8:22 PM

He lost me years ago…

OmahaConservative on April 25, 2014 at 8:24 PM

Newtie and the Beauty on April 25, 2014 at 8:19 PM

Them and Hayseed Dixie when I need extra humor in my life.

cozmo on April 25, 2014 at 8:24 PM

SAZMD on April 25, 2014 at 8:21 PM

So…by removing incentives to be a working and contributing member of society is a good thing why again?

Newtie and the Beauty on April 25, 2014 at 8:24 PM

Modus operandi from the left is always flashing that shiny squirrel when the heat is on (in this case getting too close to Reid’s intentions). Omitting parts of quotes from what Bundy said and how he said it was a standard operating procedure. We’ve seen this many times over the years. You’d think the repubs would catch on. Nah

31giddyup on April 25, 2014 at 8:24 PM

Doc, this is for you – very important!

Schadenfreude on April 25, 2014 at 8:25 PM

cozmo on April 25, 2014 at 8:20 PM

Sorry, it won’t happen again.

cozmospants on April 25, 2014 at 8:25 PM

Now that Bundy said his ‘racist’ remarks, hell yes, people are jumping ship. Nothing new about that..Republicans have a way of jumping in and jumping off quickly. Dems never jump ship….they don’t have to jump ship, the media keeps them together. Conservatives should have done a little homework before making this man some sort of martyr.

Shame, because it does defer the Fed/Reid land grab…nobody is paying attention anymore. I don’t understand why Bundy kept talking and talking to any media that wanted to him to talk.

Anybody with half a brain knew he was going to say something that would embarrass those who supported his issue.

Time to move on…this issue is lost. Reid and Dems won ….

Redford on April 25, 2014 at 8:26 PM

cozmo on April 25, 2014 at 8:24 PM

Fascinating Aida works for me ;-)

Newtie and the Beauty on April 25, 2014 at 8:26 PM

Shut up and sit down SAZMD!

TinFin on April 25, 2014 at 8:26 PM

Doc, this is for you – very important!

Schadenfreude on April 25, 2014 at 8:25 PM

Uh oh…

OmahaConservative on April 25, 2014 at 8:26 PM

I think we need a quick response pr teams for events like these . The average person will almost always succeed in sticking foot in mouth for the media. A lefty will never be reported and someone on the right will get ripped to pieces thus distracting from the original point being made.

wifarmboy on April 25, 2014 at 8:27 PM

So, Bundy thinks Hispanics are hard-working family people, and laments the current plight of American blacks under the federal welfare system while saying there has been much progress and that “we sure don’t want to go back.” As always, there’s more to the story than what the New York Times says.

NYSlimes, it’s so funny that CNN and other media never reported on the Bundy ranch standoff.

Now, except for the Hannity viewers and a few others no one know whom they are typing about.

The American media is worth than Baghdad bob and the former Pravda.

Later…

Schadenfreude on April 25, 2014 at 8:27 PM

Redford on April 25, 2014 at 8:26 PM

Truly?

Newtie and the Beauty on April 25, 2014 at 8:27 PM

Doc, this is for you – very important!

Schadenfreude on April 25, 2014 at 8:25 PM

Criminals are never at a loss to find another way to steal. They should use their powers for good.

crankyoldlady on April 25, 2014 at 8:28 PM

Fascination – Nat King Cole

thatsafactjack on April 25, 2014 at 8:28 PM

Our country is lost. Even supposedly intelligent Conservative commentators, Politicians and even many here, are so afraid of the racist label that they refuse to use the brain in their head to discuss the issue. They refuse to stand for what is right. Refuse to speak the truth. Cliven Bundy said what needed to be said. American black culture is a stain on this country and the Gov’t oppresses it’s people in ways similar to slavery. Period. People won’t touch it with a ten foot pole because they are afraid. Afraid of being labeled intolerant, or called a racist.

Rand Paul…sell out.
O’Reilly….sell out.
Hannity…..sell out.
Krauthammer.sell out

I could go on.

There was a time when men pledged their lives and fortunes to do what is right. No longer. Oh, there are a small number. But they are far outnumbered.

Cliven Bundy is the least racist man in the room. He truly is the last man standing, in more ways than one. He understands what it means to be American. I fear that when he is gone, there will be little left for us to celebrate.

BierManVA on April 25, 2014 at 8:29 PM

OC, please make sure that the good Doc sees it.

One more thing, for now, Boehner is a really puerile azzhole.

Schadenfreude on April 25, 2014 at 8:29 PM

s was a PR battle, and Bundy lost it when the fame went to his head and he just had to let the people know his views on everything. He should have shut the heck up. You cannot be anything close to conservative and be inarticulate on race. There is zero room for error. Idiot. SAZMD on April 25, 2014 at 8:21 PM

He never claimed to be a Conservative. He only claimed to be a rancher.

And he never claimed to speak for others.

You ever meet a rancher?

wolly4321 on April 25, 2014 at 8:30 PM

SAZMD on April 25, 2014 at 8:21 PM

Yup, it’s a war and media are their troops. Keep it simple and stick to the message. Everything else is a diversion and a trap.

But some “conservative” media are bad at damage control , too jumpy too willing to run with the liberals.

the_nile on April 25, 2014 at 8:30 PM

thatsafactjack on April 25, 2014 at 8:28 PM

Call me a neanderthal. I prefer this one.

cozmo on April 25, 2014 at 8:30 PM

OC, please make sure that the good Doc sees it.

One more thing, for now, Boehner is a really puerile azzhole.

Schadenfreude on April 25, 2014 at 8:29 PM

I have his email address. I will email him…

OmahaConservative on April 25, 2014 at 8:30 PM

SAZMD on April 25, 2014 at 8:21 PM

He was drug into this.

kcewa on April 25, 2014 at 8:31 PM

Redford on April 25, 2014 at 8:26 PM

…Robert?

KOOLAID2 on April 25, 2014 at 8:31 PM

Unforgettable – Nat King Cole

thatsafactjack on April 25, 2014 at 8:31 PM

I have his email address. I will email him…

OmahaConservative on April 25, 2014 at 8:30 PM

How do you get somebody’s email address. Not that I would impose on anyone. Just curious. You people who have been here awhile have all kinds of things going on.

crankyoldlady on April 25, 2014 at 8:33 PM

I have his email address. I will email him…

OmahaConservative on April 25, 2014 at 8:30 PM

Done…

OmahaConservative on April 25, 2014 at 8:33 PM

Linda Ronstadt Desperado

RickB on April 25, 2014 at 8:33 PM

N

vlad martel on April 25, 2014 at 8:33 PM

Time to move on…this issue is lost. Reid and Dems won ….

Redford Nanzi Pelosi on April 25, 2014 at 8:26 PM

viking01 on April 25, 2014 at 8:33 PM

cozmo on April 25, 2014 at 8:30 PM

Good evening, coz. :)

It’s good. :)

I’m putting together something a little special.

thatsafactjack on April 25, 2014 at 8:34 PM

That’s cozmo dude. Little “c”. Geesh you got it right in your name.

And the sucking up helps.

cozmo on April 25, 2014 at 8:20 PM

Hey cozmopants, he lied to you. cozmo hates suck-ups and most people, but he likes to sell you stuff :)

Don’t tell him…he’s really a good guy, pretending to be grumpy most of the time.

Schadenfreude on April 25, 2014 at 8:34 PM

wolly4321 on April 25, 2014 at 8:30 PM

Hicks and rednecks can be the most down-to-Earth people you can find. They might not sugarcoat their views, but there’s no mistaking where they stand.

Newtie and the Beauty on April 25, 2014 at 8:34 PM

Rand Paul…sell out.
O’Reilly….sell out.
Hannity…..sell out.
Krauthammer.sell out

I could go on.

BierManVA on April 25, 2014 at 8:29 PM

Why should he speak about anything else than his ranch?

the_nile on April 25, 2014 at 8:34 PM

crankyoldlady on April 25, 2014 at 8:33 PM

Some of us have throwaway email addy’s that we post here, and then go on to our real ones after exchanging info…

OmahaConservative on April 25, 2014 at 8:35 PM

Stardust – Nat King Cole

thatsafactjack on April 25, 2014 at 8:35 PM

Steely Dan: Black Friday

kcewa on April 25, 2014 at 8:35 PM

N

vlad martel on April 25, 2014 at 8:33 PM

O :P

Newtie and the Beauty on April 25, 2014 at 8:35 PM

Thank you OC.

Too early for QotD – see y’all later.

Schadenfreude on April 25, 2014 at 8:35 PM

J., don’t be dancing and sipping Martinis early :)

Schadenfreude on April 25, 2014 at 8:36 PM

Doug Baldwin: In the NFL, the N-word is a term of endearment

Why Black People Can Use the N-Word: A Perspective

It’s impossible to pinpoint when the N-word became black America’s most cherished possession. But that fact is now impossible to deny.

… Black people’s right to call each other the N-word is now akin to protecting our rights to vote and to sit anywhere on a bus.

Yup, you no longer call yourself negros, that is for sure.

astonerii on April 25, 2014 at 8:36 PM

Schadenfreude on April 25, 2014 at 8:35 PM

Later…

OmahaConservative on April 25, 2014 at 8:36 PM

thatsafactjack on April 25, 2014 at 8:34 PM

I might still be up.

Schadenfreude on April 25, 2014 at 8:34 PM

You suckin’ up to noobs?

cozmo on April 25, 2014 at 8:36 PM

I’ll take one crazy old rancher over a million smooth talking lawyers any day.

kcewa on April 25, 2014 at 8:36 PM

OmahaConservative on April 25, 2014 at 8:35 PM

I’ve heard of that. How do you get one and how do you throw it away?

crankyoldlady on April 25, 2014 at 8:36 PM

Why should he speak about anything else than his ranch?

the_nile on April 25, 2014 at 8:34 PM

You’re here why again?

Newtie and the Beauty on April 25, 2014 at 8:37 PM

I got your cozzimo’s pants right here.

Applehead on April 25, 2014 at 8:37 PM

Desperation-Miranda Lambert

RickB on April 25, 2014 at 8:37 PM

He needs a history lesson about the horrors of slavery and why “we blacks” no longer call ourselves Negr$%.

Doug Baldwin: In the NFL, the N-word is a term of endearment

Why Black People Can Use the N-Word: A Perspective

Yup, you no longer call yourself negr$%, that is for sure.

Really getting tired of words in the main topic being auto blocked!

astonerii on April 25, 2014 at 8:37 PM

Schadenfreude on April 25, 2014 at 8:36 PM

I can’t promise about the dancing… but I’ll refrain from the martini’s, at least until much later. :)

thatsafactjack on April 25, 2014 at 8:37 PM

Applehead on April 25, 2014 at 8:37 PM

Wash them while you have them.

cozmo on April 25, 2014 at 8:37 PM

O :P

Newtie and the Beauty on April 25, 2014 at 8:35 PM

The Eternal Yes. ;)

vlad martel on April 25, 2014 at 8:38 PM

Linda Ronstadt Desperado RickB on April 25, 2014 at 8:33 PM

Good choice.

She’s a illegal lover, though.

wolly4321 on April 25, 2014 at 8:38 PM

Where’s cozmospants?

ShainS on April 25, 2014 at 8:05 PM

Tumbling dry on the medium-low polyester cycle?

(ducks and runs)

Oh, you mean “cozmospants”…..

Never mind.

viking01 on April 25, 2014 at 8:38 PM

I’ve heard of that. How do you get one and how do you throw it away?

crankyoldlady on April 25, 2014 at 8:36 PM

You just create one, COL, like you did when you first made your original e-mail account.

Great for handling spam and the like! I’ve got a couple…just in case. ;-)

Newtie and the Beauty on April 25, 2014 at 8:38 PM

Wash them while you have them.

cozmo on April 25, 2014 at 8:37 PM

While I’m wearing them?

Applehead on April 25, 2014 at 8:38 PM

Twilight Time – The Platters

thatsafactjack on April 25, 2014 at 8:38 PM

SAZMD on April 25, 2014 at 8:21 PM

He was drug into this.

kcewa on April 25, 2014 at 8:31 PM

He’s fighting the government , the media is on the side of the government.
How hard is it to understand what they’re up to?

the_nile on April 25, 2014 at 8:39 PM

Evenin’ peepers.
*Bite cozmo-because he’ll deserve it sooner or later.*

annoyinglittletwerp on April 25, 2014 at 8:39 PM

You suckin’ up to noobs?

cozmo on April 25, 2014 at 8:36 PM

Nah…after OR closes no one is a noob; all are equal opportunity abusing-subject. Was razzing you.

Schadenfreude on April 25, 2014 at 8:40 PM

The State Run Media is not all powerful anymore…many Americans in the heartland do their own thinking…with the tensions as high as they are, it will only take a spark. Let’s all ignore the government over reach and focus on an old rancher and what he says.

d1carter on April 25, 2014 at 8:40 PM