Video: HHS still has no idea how many ObamaCare enrollees were previously uninsured

posted at 10:21 pm on April 10, 2014 by Mary Katharine Ham

“Toodles, chumps. Why, no, we still have no idea if this law is accomplishing the No. 1 thing we said it was going to accomplish. Imma take my pension and peace out.”

This is a fitting farewell:

This week, in a fit of his standard intellectual honesty, President Obama asked why opponents of Obamacare are “so mad about the idea of folks having health insurance.” Would that the administration had enough of an interest in that idea to even keep track.

Comments

Because she is lying..

Where is Snowden????

Electrongod on April 10, 2014 at 10:25 PM

We expect nothing but the best and brightest from the most transparent administration EVER!!!

No Time Clock on April 10, 2014 at 10:27 PM

Good bye!

KCB on April 10, 2014 at 10:31 PM

Duh.

Resist We Much on April 10, 2014 at 10:34 PM

Too bad Her Highness of Health Care can’t take King Barack with her.

At least we’d have two years of comedy coming out of the White House.

GarandFan on April 10, 2014 at 10:35 PM

I believe MUFON more than I do anything that comes out of this administration.

BeachBum on April 10, 2014 at 10:36 PM

Mission accomplished, time to flip off the taxpayer and pull the ripcord on that golden parachute.

captnjoe on April 10, 2014 at 10:40 PM

. . . . . Or maybe they do know, and are better-off NOT divulging it.

listens2glenn on April 10, 2014 at 10:41 PM

. . . . . Or maybe they do know, and are better-off NOT divulging it.

listens2glenn on April 10, 2014 at 10:41 PM

aaaaahhhhh! It burns us, the TRUTH does, it burns us Precious.

captnjoe on April 10, 2014 at 10:46 PM

I always enjoy asking my liberal friends that simple question:

How many people who signed up for ACA were previously uninsured?

It stumps them every single time.

GEAH on April 10, 2014 at 10:48 PM

HHS still has no idea how many ObamaCare enrollees were previously uninsured

Sounds like a good project…..

Have a website, where you can sign in….

State if you had insurance, where dumped by ObamaCare and if you re-enrolled in ObamaCare.

I did because I have a preexisting condition that I have to take expensive meds for….

Thank God – BCBS is still covering my meds…..and now I have no co-pay.
it almost balances out. But ObamaCare would not cover my kids…..still fighting them on that.

redguy on April 10, 2014 at 10:49 PM

Which of course means the number is so embarrassingly low.

supernova on April 10, 2014 at 10:50 PM

Health insurance has been outlawed, replaced with a welfare program that has been renamed “insurance.” – Ann Coulter

RushBaby on April 10, 2014 at 10:55 PM

I always enjoy asking my liberal friends that simple question:

How many people who signed up for ACA were previously uninsured?

It stumps them every single time.

GEAH on April 10, 2014 at 10:48 PM

I have a few lib friends left. I asked one of them, a white guy about 52, if he had signed up for ObamaCare….

On no, I have great insurance….

Around the end of January I saw him and he started moaning about how his insurance was canceled
and he went to HealthCare.gov and could not sign up……

I told him to check with my insurance guy because he was the only one that could get me on his site and then it went to HealthCare.gov and back out again. They actually got the subsidy worked out. I could not do that by signing directly into HelathCare.gov…..

Anyway, my friend called them and went through the process and was shocked how much more it was. I was in a risk-pool so I was paying more anyway. He said he could not afford the insurance even with a subsidy. So he has no health insurance now. He said what crap this all was and I brought the hammer down and told him that voting for Obama has consequences……

Of course he says it is not Obama’s fault – the insurance companies are to blame….

I am thinking that solving this problem will require more then winning elections…..

redguy on April 10, 2014 at 10:57 PM

Come on, MK. Even Democraps are this incompetent. They know … and they keep lying, over and over, because the truth will put them in jail.

Jaibones on April 10, 2014 at 10:59 PM

aren’t

Jaibones on April 10, 2014 at 11:00 PM

Culture of competence.

Well, I say that she will be on the road to new horizons, for we who live in a fundamentally transformed society where incompetence, lying and thieving are virtues and a politician can become a TV personality, a member of numerous crony corporate boards, and very wealthy, it’s not easy to conform if you have any humanity at all…I, I, I said that myself many years ago…

VorDaj on April 10, 2014 at 11:02 PM

The New Math – Republican Version

- If the absolute Worst Case Scenario for O’BozoCare sign ups was 7 million; and

- A week before the signup cut-off there were only 3.9 million sign ups; and

- Insurance industry insiders claim that greater than 20% of those sign ups had not paid their first month’s premium; and

- a reasonable person might believe (because these are dope-ass liberals, right?) that at least 20% more will not pay their 2nd month’s premium; …

How many people have actually purchased insurance through this nitwit program?

Jaibones on April 10, 2014 at 11:04 PM

How many people have actually purchased insurance through this nitwit program?

Jaibones on April 10, 2014 at 11:04 PM

How many Americans have an IQ of less than 80? Divide that number by 4.

VorDaj on April 10, 2014 at 11:10 PM

Where is Snowden????

Electrongod on April 10, 2014 at 10:25 PM

Snowden is a anti American concern troll with selective outrage. So far his work has exposed nothing on our enemies. Expect document dumps on repubs close to election season.

Mimzey on April 10, 2014 at 11:36 PM

My entire family was already insured, however, I got a robo call thanking us for enrolling and thus helping “Obama”-to reach his goal of 7 million ensured. So I guess they’re counting us in that number? That’s crap.

Rivers on April 11, 2014 at 12:19 AM

She’s lying because ObamaCare Won!!!!

BigWyo on April 11, 2014 at 8:21 AM

Mimzey on April 10, 2014 at 11:36 PM

You have no idea who Snowden really is. Neocons and Liberals do not like having a flashlight shining on their deeds of intruding on everybody’s privacy and shredding the constitution

Brock Robamney on April 11, 2014 at 8:22 AM

The lighting cast a reflection from her glasses giving her fu man chu looking mustache. It mesmerized me, I heard nothing she said.

kpguru on April 11, 2014 at 8:29 AM

9 million?

Dandapani on April 11, 2014 at 9:11 AM

This administration only survives by having as much information as possible about everything and using it to their advantage. They know. They just don’t want you to know.

Sebelius also said a week ago that she wasn’t leaving.

Socratease on April 11, 2014 at 10:04 AM

redguy on April 10, 2014 at 10:57 PM

Yep. It’s a sad thing, but when Americans are so stupid that they can’t even recognize truth after it smacks them in the head… we’re basically fubar.

Free Indeed on April 11, 2014 at 10:59 AM

When policyholders. Complain about their prescription copays and deductibles I tell them, yes but at least we’re all covered for maternity care. That costs a bundle.

winoceros on April 11, 2014 at 11:32 AM

*policyholders complain*

winoceros on April 11, 2014 at 11:37 AM

I’m stuck on the fact that this is a budget request hearing. So Sebelius is requesting taxpayer money for the health insurance debacle but doesn’t have hard and fast numbers of insured/previously insured etc. Imagine anyone doing this in a business. Boggles the mind.

hopeful on April 11, 2014 at 12:14 PM

They know….it just isn’t politically expedient.

clement on April 11, 2014 at 5:29 PM