Endgame: Girl suspended from school for shaving head … in solidarity with classmate who has cancer

posted at 4:01 pm on March 25, 2014 by Allahpundit

Via the Blaze, I’m always weirdly impressed in stories like this one, or the ones where some kid gets suspended for biting his Pop Tart into the shape of a gun or whatever, by the sheer perseverance of the school administrators. Even if they’re such unholy hard-asses that they’d prefer to enforce the letter of the law against well-meaning naifs, you would think the looming PR disaster in doing so would warn them away from it. Simple self-interest in the Facebook age dictates that you don’t kick a five-year-old out of school for going “bang bang” with his breakfast pastry, even if you want to, and you certainly don’t bring down the hammer on a kid who’s trying to ease the suffering of a classmate who has cancer. Imagine you’re the principal, having just read this quote in the paper, and deciding that this head-shaving punk needs to sweat it out for awhile:

Kamryn decided to have a big makeover — shaving off all of her hair in solidarity with a friend who was starting chemotherapy to treat cancer.

“I was really excited I would have somebody to support me and I wouldn’t be alone with people always laughing at me. I would at least have somebody to go through it all,” says Delaney, who just began chemotherapy.

Game, set, match, right? Time to cave! Nope: Kamryn was forced to spend Monday on the playground instead of in class because school rules ban shaved heads in the name of “safety, uniformity, and a non-distracting environment for the school’s students.” Then, after a wholly predictable firestorm online yesterday, the school finally did cave (turns out there are exceptions to the dress code in “extraordinary circumstances”) and let her back in today. The school’s board of directors is meeting within the next hour or two to decide the important question of whether classroom decorum can survive having two bald girls in class instead of one. How will this completely unnecessary publicity trainwreck end? The suspense mounts, my friends.

What if, against all odds, the board upholds the suspension, forcing Kamryn to stay home until her hair grows back? I bet some extreme law-and-order types would appreciate that, albeit with misgivings about an unduly heavy sentence. Rules are rules, damn it.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

May the people who suspended her get cancer.

Too much?

blatantblue on March 25, 2014 at 4:03 PM

Ok it’s too much but seriously. “Screw them.”

blatantblue on March 25, 2014 at 4:03 PM

Disgusting!

What kind of idiots are running these schools.

bluegill on March 25, 2014 at 4:05 PM

Dumb, dumb, dumb!

22044 on March 25, 2014 at 4:06 PM

Disgusting!

What kind of idiots are running these schools.

bluegill on March 25, 2014 at 4:05 PM

Uh… liberals?

kim roy on March 25, 2014 at 4:08 PM

They’re just bureaucratin’ Bureaucrats. F*** them all.

tominsd on March 25, 2014 at 4:08 PM

A whole classroom of boys did this for one of their classmates, about 15 years ago. But then, it was lauded as an empathetic and supportive gesture.
So, tell me: If this week, another 10, or 20 kids shave THEIR heads at this school: What then?
Hope we get to find out.

As an oncologist, and as a parent, the Stalinist behavior of the school administration appalls me beyond words. While I cannot agree with the first post in this string: I certainly wish I could.

orangemtl on March 25, 2014 at 4:08 PM

May the people who suspended her get cancer.

Too much?

blatantblue on March 25, 2014 at 4:03 PM

Maybe not…..they already suffer from an intellectual and moral cancer know as leftism.

hawkeye54 on March 25, 2014 at 4:09 PM

It’s all about control. Keep your heads down, kiddos, and back your twice-weekly government-mandated standardized testing.

Marcola on March 25, 2014 at 4:09 PM

It’s because of stories like this that I decided long ago that if I ever have children they will NEVER go to a public school…nope. Because public school administrators don’t care about what parents think or what’s truly in the best interest of the children. At least charter/private will listen in fear you’ll take you $ elsewhere.

I say that with friends who teach, and I’ve told them the same to their face. The high-ups that run these places (not the average teacher) are horrible, bureaucratic, politically driven individuals.

nextgen_repub on March 25, 2014 at 4:10 PM

Wish teachers had time to teach instead of churning out dumdums.

fogw on March 25, 2014 at 4:10 PM

Too much?

blatantblue on March 25, 2014 at 4:03 PM

I have a cousin who will forever be a tween…yeah, too much.

“Screw them.”

blatantblue on March 25, 2014 at 4:03 PM

Just a little too nice.

cozmo on March 25, 2014 at 4:12 PM

This is the most eff’ed up instance of this kind of foolery I have seen to date. Punishing a sweet kid for finding a way to comfort her friend. What’s next, suspension for volunteer nursing?

MJBrutus on March 25, 2014 at 4:12 PM

I hated school but if I was attending today I’d be in a juvenile detention center instead, a gulag for kids. Socialists love rules, is that it?

vityas on March 25, 2014 at 4:13 PM

All of the classmates should shave their heads in solidarity with both kids. Let the administrators try to suspend the entire school.

aunursa on March 25, 2014 at 4:13 PM

There. Are. No. Words.

djl130 on March 25, 2014 at 4:14 PM

That’s why we require them to go to a graduate College of Education before they can work in a public school: No normal person is this stupid, they have to be specially trained to be that way.

Socratease on March 25, 2014 at 4:14 PM

Dumb, dumb, dumb!

22044 on March 25, 2014 at 4:06 PM

It really is. When I was in 3rd grade one of my classmates showed up on a Monday with his head shaved. Evidently his parents just were economizing and decided doing that would save on several months of hair cuts. He had an uncanny resemblance to Sluggo of the old “Nancy” comic strip for which he was teased nearly mercilessly and resorted to wearing a cap ’til his hair grew out a little. Now he’d be suspended under these idiotic rules and those who teased him suspended for bullying, I’d wager.

hawkeye54 on March 25, 2014 at 4:14 PM

There. Are. No. Words.

djl130 on March 25, 2014 at 4:14 PM

Oh, there are words. Inappropriate for gentle people. And sure to get you banned on this site.

hawkeye54 on March 25, 2014 at 4:15 PM

How did such a rule ever come about in the first place? Did this elementary school of an epidemic of shaved headed disruptors in the past?

NotCoach on March 25, 2014 at 4:15 PM

Hope we get to find out.

orangemtl on March 25, 2014 at 4:08 PM

That’s what the girl’s family should do. Organize other parents to ask their kids to shave their heads in protest.

HiJack on March 25, 2014 at 4:15 PM

Maybe, these people need to get involved.

Fallon on March 25, 2014 at 4:15 PM

Since AP didn’t specify in his writeup:
Caprock Academy, Grand Junction, CO
It’s a charter school, so I would have thought their administrators would have at least a couple more brain cells than the average public school. I guess not.

dentarthurdent on March 25, 2014 at 4:15 PM

Great, so now schools have zero tolerance for acts of empathy and supportive friendships?

Vera71 on March 25, 2014 at 4:16 PM

Wait, what about “diversity”? I thought it was so important for students to experience working with kids who didn’t look like them that it trumped the Constitution’s prohibition against race discrimination?

Socratease on March 25, 2014 at 4:16 PM

Wish teachers had time to teach instead of churning out dumdums.

fogw on March 25, 2014 at 4:10 PM

Ah, but you see, according to Common Core, they ARE supposed to be churning out dumdums…….conforming, compliant, obedient and unquestioning dumdums.

hawkeye54 on March 25, 2014 at 4:16 PM

I wish these were isolated stories, but they are not. Mindless zombie liberals completely own the public schools. Get your kids out if you love them. The statist want to mess them up.

kpguru on March 25, 2014 at 4:17 PM

Homeschooling is looking better and better all the time.

HiJack on March 25, 2014 at 4:17 PM

hawkeye54 on March 25, 2014 at 4:14 PM

I wouldn’t bet money on that. Schools are the leading vanguard of new age appeasement.

NotCoach on March 25, 2014 at 4:17 PM

Meh, we’re at the point where this is nowhere near the most egregious example of zero tolerance*.

At least in this case she wasn’t punished for saving another person’s life.

(*meditate on that, though… this is where we’re at, where suspending someone who shaves their head in solidarity with a cancer patient isn’t close to the most extreme case of stupidity.)

RINO in Name Only on March 25, 2014 at 4:18 PM

These schools are just horrible.

Maybe parents and the communities ought to start over-reacting a bit on their own!
Quite frankly.. if these parents responded to the school’s failings, mistakes and incompetence with the same degree on intensity that schools over react to the parents and children… the children would be pulled out of these schools, the teachers would be arrested, thrown in jail and the schools bulldozed!

Yeah.. I bet this school is filled with anti-bullying posters! But the only individuals who seem to consistently bully children are employed by the schools! They should never ever be allowed to be around children! They are monsters and thugs who would squash a child or parent at the slightest drop of a hat!

JellyToast on March 25, 2014 at 4:18 PM

Not to let the school off the hook, but they had a rule in place that they had to enforce. The problem is that control over the schools is so centralized and rigid that I think a lot of admins are afraid to make decisions on their own, even if common sense dictates it. Put the power back in the hands of the parents and local officials and you will probably see a drop in this type of inflexible stupidity.

SLMeyer on March 25, 2014 at 4:18 PM

Schools are the leading vanguard of new age appeasement.

NotCoach on March 25, 2014 at 4:17 PM

Well, they’ve got a fine example of appeasement in the WH, I’d say.

hawkeye54 on March 25, 2014 at 4:18 PM

hawkeye54 on March 25, 2014 at 4:09 PM

This. Is. So. True.

hawkeye54 on March 25, 2014 at 4:14 PM

Great point.
Since I started losing my hair, I decided to shave my head by choice. But I remember having a couple of “crew cuts” as a kid, and that they were nice and low maintenance. Had to put up with some teasing, but I had to put up with teasing in other ways too.

22044 on March 25, 2014 at 4:19 PM

Academia in a nutshell.

Raquel Pinkbullet on March 25, 2014 at 4:19 PM

As someone who works in the discipline portion of a public school let me assure you that, what has been happening for the last 40 years in our education system and is now growing logarithmically, is not education but indoctrination and conformity.

Many teachers and and administrators simply believe their job is to enforce conformity and to indoctrinate children. This is why there are so many low information voters.

Neitherleftorright on March 25, 2014 at 4:19 PM

What kind of idiots are running these schools.

bluegill on March 25, 2014 at 4:05 PM

Obama voters and union teachers…

PatriotRider on March 25, 2014 at 4:19 PM

Everything not mandatory is prohibited.

myiq2xu on March 25, 2014 at 4:20 PM

The Zero Tolerance Policy is the Holy Word and must not be deviated in the slightest. The policy is the Holy unbreakable policy and shall not be questioned and must be followed to the exact letter no matter the circumstances, unless, after great resistance, overwhelming negative media attention and the circling of attorneys, the Great Administrator may relent. Now go forth, and enforce thy Word.

Wallythedog on March 25, 2014 at 4:21 PM

They need a better photo of the kid on the left. She looks too much like Pyle, after he went off the deep end, from Full Metal Jacket.

NotCoach on March 25, 2014 at 4:21 PM

From a sour apple tree…

JohnGalt23 on March 25, 2014 at 4:22 PM

At least in this case she wasn’t punished for saving another person’s life.
RINO in Name Only on March 25, 2014 at 4:18 PM

The libtard school staffer who made that initial decision for suspension really needs to be fired, immediately.

The Idiocracy is here.
We’re doomed.

dentarthurdent on March 25, 2014 at 4:23 PM

VinceOfDoom on March 25, 2014 at 4:23 PM

Nation of idiots…wondering why Putin is so mean…

Schadenfreude on March 25, 2014 at 4:23 PM

Disgusting!

What kind of idiots are running these schools.

bluegill on March 25, 2014 at 4:05 PM

…how many relatives…do you have?

KOOLAID2 on March 25, 2014 at 4:24 PM

How did the kid with cancer get to attend then? Methinks there was already an exception to the rule. Is the rule specific enough to differentiate between “shaved” and ordinary bald?

Grammar Nazi on March 25, 2014 at 4:24 PM

First thing that popped into my head.

Mitoch55 on March 25, 2014 at 4:24 PM

The suspense is terrible, I hope it’ll last.

BigGator5 on March 25, 2014 at 4:24 PM

orangemtl on March 25, 2014 at 4:08 PM

I hate to break it to you doc, but that’s pretty much agreeing with it. Don’t feel too bad about it though. I just wish that the girl’s father would beat the crap out of the principal…and then steal his lunch money.

Oldnuke on March 25, 2014 at 4:24 PM

Are they trying to create a society full of sociopaths?

Murphy9 on March 25, 2014 at 4:25 PM

VinceOfDoom on March 25, 2014 at 4:23 PM

I’m a Harry Potter fan, I love this!

22044 on March 25, 2014 at 4:26 PM

Oldnuke on March 25, 2014 at 4:24 PM

And then the principal gets fired for promoting aggression, and carrying lunch money to be stolen.

NotCoach on March 25, 2014 at 4:26 PM

Now I’m reminded of this: Uncle Buck tells off the principal!

22044 on March 25, 2014 at 4:27 PM

Are they trying to create a society full of sociopaths?

Murphy9 on March 25, 2014 at 4:25 PM

Yes – but sociopaths who act like sheeple whenever under the eye of a Dem overlord, and of course only vote D.

dentarthurdent on March 25, 2014 at 4:29 PM

Socratease on March 25, 2014 at 4:14 PM

Absolutely true!

dentarthurdent on March 25, 2014 at 4:15 PM

See Socratease’s point. They are all educated in the same schools with the same materials and curriculum. The leftist cancer has metastasized to the entire country.

pannw on March 25, 2014 at 4:29 PM

dentarthurdent on March 25, 2014 at 4:29 PM

Precisely.

hawkeye54 on March 25, 2014 at 4:32 PM

Critical Thinking Skills have been completely removed from all of our public schools in this country for a couple of generations now. Private schools actually still teach these sort of everyday skills though.

Johnnyreb on March 25, 2014 at 4:33 PM

Anyone who advocates “zero tolerance” should be AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED from any and all jobs in primary schools.

Kids are kids, and we can’t have adults teaching them that it’s OK to purge discretion, reason, and judgment from daily life.

landlines on March 25, 2014 at 4:33 PM

Grammar Nazi on March 25, 2014 at 4:24 PM

It probably specifically says “shaved heads”, so that would exclude naturally bald, since no shaving has been done.

I honestly don’t have a huge problem with the rule itself – its fine for a private school to have a dress-code, and many dress-codes have prohibitions on certain hairstyles.

The problem is the unwillingness to apply common sense in making exceptions. Shaving one’s head in solidarity with a cancer patient is not some random new idea that this girl came up with – its been common for at least the last few decades for athletic teams, clubs, or even entire classes to do this kind of thing.

The problem here is not the rule – agree or disagree with dress-codes, the idea isn’t fundamentally insane. The insanity, cruelty, and stupidity is embedded in the concept itself, of “zero-tolerance” as a substitute for judgement.

RINO in Name Only on March 25, 2014 at 4:35 PM

No issue is too small for the Totalitarian left!

RJL on March 25, 2014 at 4:37 PM

My kids are home schooled? See why?

The best punishment for these administrator types is unending, unrelenting mockery.

On the other hand, 20 lashes with a Cat o’ Nine tails sounds about right.

And don’t give me that crap about “rules that have to be enforced”. All rules are governed by judgement–that’s ah the “I was just following orders” nonsense doesn’t work. If you can’t determine when to apply and not apply these rules, you have no business teaching kids, or do just about anything else responsible.

Doc Holliday on March 25, 2014 at 4:37 PM

What a PR nightmare this school had brought upon themselves… and well deserved. This would be the worst PR (and moral) disaster I’ve heard of this week but for shear outrage its hard to top burning fetus’ to help warm a hospital.

neyney on March 25, 2014 at 4:37 PM

Maybe the suspension was too much but rules are rules, try to understand instead of immediately scrambling for your pitchforks.

Federati on March 25, 2014 at 4:38 PM

Actually, make ambiguous rules enforceable when the situation dictates to demonstrate to kids who has the power over them to make their lives miserable if they so much as move one toe out of line without even realizing it and holding up a case like this to create fear and uncertainty to instill strict adherence to the enforcers rules.

Kids, “Don’t do nuthin’, cause we really don’t know what’ll get the teachers and principle to come down on us next time.”

hawkeye54 on March 25, 2014 at 4:40 PM

The kid with cancer hair fell out of it’s own accord, not due to shaving, therefore, it was not a violation, and that bald child conforms to the policy. Don’t you understand anything?

Wallythedog on March 25, 2014 at 4:40 PM

Robots. In lock step.
Inability to distinguish between sane and insane decisions.

Fire the lot of them and put the $$ into private schools.

avagreen on March 25, 2014 at 4:40 PM

Federati on March 25, 2014 at 4:38 PM

Face the door comrade.

Murphy9 on March 25, 2014 at 4:41 PM

Federati on March 25, 2014 at 4:38 PM

And the nimrod administrator didn’t even know his own rules. There’s an exemption for “extraordinary circumstances”.

I’d say the girl’s action falls under the exemption.

BacaDog on March 25, 2014 at 4:43 PM

Federati on March 25, 2014 at 4:38 PM

Says the fascist lover who thinks kids that take MLP backpacks to school need to be given hormone therapy.

NotCoach on March 25, 2014 at 4:43 PM

You snark well, but sometimes the snark is true, as seen by the fool below:

Federati on March 25, 2014 at 4:38 PM

22044 on March 25, 2014 at 4:44 PM

I wonder if any of the teachers shave their heads? If I wear a Mohawk would it be considered ethnic?

Sven on March 25, 2014 at 4:44 PM

Federati on March 25, 2014 at 4:38 PM

Ahhh – the Nuremberg defense – rules are rules, and orders are orders…
Seig Heil!!

BTW – The school’s rules actually do allow for exceptions – so this is a matter of an idiot bureaucrat unwilling to use common sense to consider this as an allowable exception.

dentarthurdent on March 25, 2014 at 4:44 PM

Ed needs to avoid this school.

(As do I, for that matter.)

WhatSlushfund on March 25, 2014 at 4:45 PM

Oops, from reading the article…….this school is a charter school.
Private funds, then, need to be withheld until sanity prevails.

avagreen on March 25, 2014 at 4:45 PM

From the FoxNews update:

St. Baldrick’s and the 85,000 volunteers who work for it have shaved more than 350,000 heads at events around the world since 2000. People pledge donations to the “shavee,” with the money going to childhood cancer research. And Ruddy pointed out that if Kamryn’s neighbors want to get involved, the foundation is holding a head-shaving fundraiser at Grand Junction’s Edgewater Brewery, at 905 Struthers Ave., on June 28.

Unfortunately this is long after the endof the school year.
Too bad – I’d like to see all of the other kids, parents, and perhaps teachers show up for class with shaved heads from the St. Baldrick’s fundraiser.

dentarthurdent on March 25, 2014 at 4:47 PM

Federati on March 25, 2014 at 4:38 PM

Evidently the phrase, “Rules are made to be broken” would be lost on you. Clearly you will always do whatever you are told.

Neitherleftorright on March 25, 2014 at 4:48 PM

Really? I thought Mengele was dead but there seems to be many to take his place

Doyle Hargrave on March 25, 2014 at 4:45 PM

What kind of parent allows a boy to become an MLP fan anyway? I think he has the right to be a fan. But maybe social services need to measure his hormonal levels and/or living/parenting situation for any abnormalities. Fact of the matter is, being an MLP fan is 99% guaranteed to be a disadvantage for him and make his life more difficult.

Federati on March 23, 2014 at 1:55 PM

NotCoach on March 25, 2014 at 4:49 PM

Doc,

My seven grandchildren are happily homeschooled. My homeschooling daughter is my predictable and prevailing NorthStar! We would be nothing but proud if our progeny stood so strongly in support of a friend.

Government schools are simply and completely wrong on every meaningful issue. Up is down. Down is up. My babes are following the better path.

Bless you.

marybel on March 25, 2014 at 4:49 PM

Federati on March 25, 2014 at 4:38 PM

Good f*cking Lord. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised, since we know from these stories themselves that people like you exist, but it still feels unreal to actually encounter one of you first-hand.

Ok, I’m trying to understand. I’m trying very hard…

*urggghhhh*

*really straining to flex my “understanding muscles”*…

Nope, didn’t work. Perhaps you can help us all understand. Please enlighten us on how the tautology “rules are rules” has any meaningful applications. How about the tautologies “exceptions are exceptions” or “common sense is common sense” or “not-being-a-vicious,-petty,-tyrant is not-being-a-vicious,-petty,-tyrant”?

Maybe you’ve just never heard of cancer? You should google it, it’s a distressingly common disease, and a rather unpleasant one. (You may remember Romney murdered a guy’s wife with it last election).

RINO in Name Only on March 25, 2014 at 4:50 PM

Neitherleftorright on March 25, 2014 at 4:48 PM

I suppose you violate murder and pedophilia moral/legal laws on a daily basis then, because, after all, “rules are made to be broken.”

Federati on March 25, 2014 at 4:50 PM

Federati on March 25, 2014 at 4:38 PM

May you never lose your job and get behind in your utility bills during the coldest of Winter.

avagreen on March 25, 2014 at 4:52 PM

why is there a rule against shaved heads anyway? why are schools’ dress codes so strict in the first place? people are individuals, each having their own way of expressing themselves through appearance. sure there should be a dress code but not one that is so strict that it controls what kind of hairstyle someone is allowed to have, goodness.

Sachiko on March 25, 2014 at 4:52 PM

Federati on March 25, 2014 at 4:38 PM

Its 3 oclock and your building catches fire, but your Boss told you not to leave work until 430, you would stay!

Sven on March 25, 2014 at 4:52 PM

Is there any doubt that the powers that be in Colorado have lost their minds.

Pathetic.

Lee Jan on March 25, 2014 at 4:53 PM

orangemtl on March 25, 2014 at 4:08 PM

I won’t wish upon others something like cancer for their stupidity.

I will observe that I have lived long enough to see karma is real and the “payback” can sometimes be biblical in proportion.

A couple of decades ago I worked at a privately owned firm that had sold “shares” in the firm to a good number of their “up and comers” in the previous four decades. Many of those folks had their retirements planned on getting their money back out at the end of their working career.

Unfortunately, the largest shareholder decided things had gotten “past the point of normal distributions”. He gutted the company of all assets by pulling them back into the holding company of which he had sole ownership. Then he proceeded to close out the sub-class shares his employees had bought decades earlier for less than ten cents on the dollar.

Two weeks after he screwed the “little people”, he was diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor.

Six weeks later, he was dead. GOOD.

Oh … he was an ultra-religious Christian.

Unlike these fools running that school; who are cowardly, weak minded morons.

PolAgnostic on March 25, 2014 at 4:53 PM

Sven on March 25, 2014 at 4:52 PM

haha, that made me smile =)

Sachiko on March 25, 2014 at 4:53 PM

I’d say the girl’s action falls under the exemption.

BacaDog on March 25, 2014 at 4:43 PM

Exactly.
Heck – my son once shaved his head just on a $10 bet/dare from his friends.
It didn’t bother me at all (it was better than the Mohawk he tried once…), but I would have been much happier if he had done it for a reason like this girl did.

dentarthurdent on March 25, 2014 at 4:54 PM

RINO in Name Only on March 25, 2014 at 4:50 PM

I personally don’t think such a rule should have been created in the first place, I’m just saying you could try to understand a person’s point of view and motivations before immediately being blinded by anger and hatred and wishing for God to start smitin’.

Federati on March 25, 2014 at 4:54 PM

May the people who suspended her get cancer.

Too much?

blatantblue on March 25, 2014 at 4:03 PM

Ok it’s too much but seriously. “Screw them.”

blatantblue on March 25, 2014 at 4:03 PM

Now that’s good humor, ‘blue: )

listens2glenn on March 25, 2014 at 4:55 PM

What if a kid shows up in leather chaps and a dog collar , in solidarity with the LGBTQRST community ?

burrata on March 25, 2014 at 4:56 PM

Somebody should tell the school that even the “Kool Kids” over at Huff-Po recognize compassionate solidarity with cancer patients:

George H.W. Bush Shaves Head For Kid With Cancer, Poses In Adorable Picture

jffree1 on March 25, 2014 at 4:57 PM

Federati on March 23, 2014 at 1:55 PM

OK based on this kind of remark someone else quoted I’m guessing maybe your previous comment was snark. I sure as hell hope it was. The first sentence, “maybe the suspension was too much”, made it feel like a genuine comment.

Please tell me in all seriousness that you were just playing around.

RINO in Name Only on March 25, 2014 at 4:57 PM

Sven on March 25, 2014 at 4:52 PM

Fed works on the 100th floor of a tall building. An airliner crashes into it. The boss tells you to get back to work because nobody is allowed to leave early – rules are rules.
Does Fed leave or stay?

dentarthurdent on March 25, 2014 at 4:59 PM

You can’t fix stupid.

rbj on March 25, 2014 at 5:00 PM

Does this now mean that the bald-headed asses on the school board have to grow hair? The idiot principal needs to have her twat checked. If it’s shaved….

vnvet on March 25, 2014 at 5:00 PM

burrata on March 25, 2014 at 4:56 PM

He becomes the Principal’s personal assistance.

dentarthurdent on March 25, 2014 at 5:01 PM

RINO in Name Only on March 25, 2014 at 4:57 PM

Not sure why it would be snark, it’s more or less a fact that hormonal levels have a part to play in shaping a person’s mentality and behavior, and when a boy is interested to a ridiculous degree in feminine things, there may be mental or hormonal issues present.

Federati on March 25, 2014 at 5:03 PM

Mom and Dad should sue the school, claiming emotional distress of their daughter. Make the school district lawyer up, and don’t stop until the superintendent is foraging through dumpsters for his daily bread. It’s the only thing these dolts will understand.

If I were a lawyer, I’d happily take a case like that pro bono, just to see these “educators” suffer.

CurtZHP on March 25, 2014 at 5:03 PM

Federati on March 25, 2014 at 4:54 PM

Oh dear God, you really weren’t kidding.

Please explain what the legitimate “point of view and motivations” are that should mitigate our outrage.

RINO in Name Only on March 25, 2014 at 5:03 PM