Valerie Jarrett: We’ve had less increase in premiums than ever in last 50 years

posted at 10:11 pm on March 24, 2014 by Mary Katharine Ham

Hm.

During Obama’s term, between 2009 to 2012, premiums have climbed $2,370 for the average family with an employer-provided plan – a rate faster than the during the previous four years under President George W. Bush, according to Kaiser.

Investor’s Business Daily’s John Merline was first to note the difference in premiums climbing faster under Obama than the previous four years under Bush.

Hm.

Health insurance companies across the country are seeking and winning double-digit increases in premiums for some customers, even though one of the biggest objectives of the Obama administration’s health care law was to stem the rapid rise in insurance costs for consumers.

And, let’s review the promise, once again:

“I will sign a universal health care bill into law by the end of my first term as president that will cover every American and cut the cost of a typical family’s premium by up to $2,500 a year.”

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

She’s so full of $hit, her eyes are brown.

libfreesMom on March 24, 2014 at 10:15 PM

I freakin’ loathe Valerie Jarrett…

OmahaConservative on March 24, 2014 at 10:15 PM

Valerie Jarrett: We’ve had less increase in premiums than ever in last 50 years

Well there you go folks…

The president has spoken….

Electrongod on March 24, 2014 at 10:15 PM

The insurance companies met with Obama, told them what they needed to get this done and Obama said, “Fine”. Then he told the Democrats in Congress what he needed for a bill and they said,”Fine” They passed the bill and the American people looked at it and said, “WTF.”

bflat879 on March 24, 2014 at 10:16 PM

Valerie Jarrett: We’ve had less increase in premiums than ever in last 50 years

Oh…by the way…

I was cancelled…

So there is no increase premiums…

Just sayin’

Electrongod on March 24, 2014 at 10:17 PM

Me thinks,…they make this Sh*t up!!

canopfor on March 24, 2014 at 10:17 PM

She smells her own farts and brags about how awesome they smell.

Charlemagne on March 24, 2014 at 10:17 PM

We have had the largest increase in lies and fraud in the last 100 years from Ms Jarrett and her puppy dog B. Obama.

APACHEWHOKNOWS on March 24, 2014 at 10:17 PM

My premium went down. 100%.

wolly4321 on March 24, 2014 at 10:17 PM

The sound is messed up on my computer so I can’t watch this. Does she just go unchallenged? And does anyone mention deductibles? How do they get away with these lies?

Cindy Munford on March 24, 2014 at 10:17 PM

She’s Rasputina. Hired to help Tsar Tsar Binks destroy our country.

Flange on March 24, 2014 at 10:18 PM

Well there you go folks…

The president has spoken….

Electrongod on March 24, 2014 at 10:15 PM

Yep. President Jarrett.

22044 on March 24, 2014 at 10:18 PM

Electrongod on March 24, 2014 at 10:17 PM

Ahh, well now I understand. I wonder how they will skew that fewer people are insured?

Cindy Munford on March 24, 2014 at 10:19 PM

In the wrong? Just make stuff up.–new Democratic motto.

Doc Holliday on March 24, 2014 at 10:19 PM

How many days until I’m an outlaw?

wolly4321 on March 24, 2014 at 10:20 PM

Valerie is dating Ahmad Rashad.

When did Rashad develop eye problems?

libfreesMom on March 24, 2014 at 10:20 PM

Anyone ever study the “Big Lie” theory? It seems to be in play here.

(Actually, it’s been in play for quite some time.)

EdmundBurke247 on March 24, 2014 at 10:21 PM

My premium went down. 100%.

wolly4321 on March 24, 2014 at 10:17 PM

Mine went down 3000%…

You got ripped…..

Electrongod on March 24, 2014 at 10:21 PM

Associated Press Journalists have noticed increases:

media
33m
****

Associated Press writers are stepping up their fight for affordable healthcare benefits and fair contracts by omitting bylines from their articles – @HuffPostMedia
read more on huffingtonpost.com
*******************************

Staffers: AP’s health care proposals would really hurt us
Posted on Jan 21, 2014 Last Updated Jan 22, 2014 Posted by Linda Johnson
************************************************************************

News Media Guild members across the country are uniformly opposed to AP’s health care proposals, which would cost many staffers far more than they could afford and effectively slash their income.

People would be hurt financially whether they are healthy, have a complex chronic illness, need surgery, are seriously injured or have a baby. Guild members are speaking out about how much they would be hit:
**********************************************************************

I have a rare cancer. I’ve had two major surgeries in the past two years. I’ll probably have more surgeries and possibly chemotherapy. My out-of-pocket costs for previous surgeries under the current AP health care plan amounted to probably less than $1,000. Now, I think it’s pretty likely I’ll reach the $4,800 ceiling for maximum out-of-pocket treatment expenses under the family plan this year if AP’s health care proposal stands. My two sons are on the family plan with me. One takes a medication that currently costs us $192 a year. Under AP’s proposal, that would increase to $698. The bottom line:

I see our out-of-pocket health care costs/premiums going up around $6,000 or more this year. And that’s if I stay entirely with in-network providers. I’m 57 and I’ve been healthy all my life until now. Now, when I most need insurance, I would have the worst coverage of my life under AP’s proposal. JOAN LOWY, WASHINGTON, D.C.

I have had a kidney transplant and have chronic, recurring autoimmune disease that attacks my new kidney. The new plan would cost me about $7,000 more a year if my treatment were to stay constant _ and more if new side effects occur and treatments are prescribed, which often occurs. MICHELLE MINKOFF, WASHINGTON, D.C.

My wife and I paid more than $1,000 in 2012 for the birth of our second child, and we would get hit much harder under the new plan, which would stress us financially. One of the biggest bills last year was the facility charge, for the use of the hospital. That totaled $9,414. Under our (basic) plan, we paid a $672 coinsurance payment, with the insurer picking up 90 percent of that bill after deducting the discount Aetna negotiated with the provider. Under the new plan, with the less-than-generous 75/25 percent coinsurance split AP’s proposing, my coinsurance payment would more than double to $1,679. That is just one of several bills you receive after having a kid. Having another baby will become a bit cost prohibitive, which is maybe what the company wants. TOM MURPHY, INDIANAPOLIS

I had a knee replacement done late last year. It cost me about $385 dollars: a $150 deductible, a $200 hospital copay and about $35 for prescriptions. The bill for doctor fees, hospital, in-home care and physical therapy _ but not pain meds _ to date is $74,774, although UHC paid at discounted rates. If I’d had this done under the health plan AP’s proposed, my potential exposure could be up to $11,350. I can really appreciate the statement, “Don’t get sick, but if you do, die quickly,” because if you live, you’ll be paying for a long time. GARY MORTLOCK, SPOKANE DATA CENTER

The health plan proposed by the AP in the current contract talks would cost me at least $2,800 in the first year and more in future years, not counting any new health issues that might come up. That’s because of expensive drugs I take to keep a muscle condition I have from getting worse. What’s far more troubling than this expense, which will wipe out any ability I have to save money, is the effect it will have on families with their pressed budgets and multiple, sometimes serious, health needs. For them, the costs of this plan could be financially crippling. WILL LESTER, WASHINGTON, D.C.

My family and I are basically healthy and fit, but under this proposed plan, I would be spending more than $17,500 a year in medical expenses within the next two years. This is untenable. MARTHA MENDOZA, SAN JOSE

My rough back-of-the envelope estimate of my cost increases under AP’s plan are dramatic since I get ostomy supplies every month and will for the rest of my life. I estimate my costs in 2013 at around $1,300. Under AP’s proposal, my costs _ including premium _ would rise to $3,500 in the first year and to $4,200 the year after _ AND that assumes medical costs remain the same, which they won’t. NORMA LOVE, CONCORD

Even though I am a very healthy person with no chronic health problems, my health care costs will more than quadruple in three years under the AP’s plan. This is unsettling. It means that I would pay much more for health insurance if this is approved. More importantly, it also makes me fearful of what would happen — and how much it would cost — if I become really sick or was injured. TAMARA LUSH, TAMPA
The AP plan would cut my salary by the $12,500 maximum, given that my wife is being treated for ovarian cancer. That is unacceptable. STEVEN HURST, WASHINGTON, D.C.

canopfor on January 30, 2014 at 11:29 AM

canopfor on March 24, 2014 at 10:21 PM

Not sure people are aware that this tic in
human form has two parents who were Communists.

ToddPA on March 24, 2014 at 10:22 PM

I think she might be lying.

Rational Thought on March 24, 2014 at 10:23 PM

How many days until I’m an outlaw?

wolly4321 on March 24, 2014 at 10:20 PM

Whadaya mean, “until.”

You’re here now, aren’t ya?

predator on March 24, 2014 at 10:23 PM

How many days until I’m an outlaw?

wolly4321 on March 24, 2014 at 10:20 PM

The day you decide to become a patriot…

Electrongod on March 24, 2014 at 10:23 PM

I lie therefore I am Jarrett

APACHEWHOKNOWS on March 24, 2014 at 10:25 PM

ToddPA on March 24, 2014 at 10:22 PM

No wonder she’s Obama’s right hand man.

Cindy Munford on March 24, 2014 at 10:25 PM

How soon until AP puts out the QOTD?

OmahaConservative on March 24, 2014 at 10:26 PM

Filthy, greasy, shiftless, irresponsible, layabout, worthless liars…

JohnGalt23 on March 24, 2014 at 10:26 PM

It is all falling apart and she is out trying to hold it up until the election is over. Val…..fat chance!

tim c on March 24, 2014 at 10:27 PM

?????????????????????????

Charles Gaba ‏@charles_gaba 22m

#ACASignups The Graph, updated: http://acasignups.net/graph #Obamacare #ACASurge #Healthcare #HIX pic.twitter.com/D30HTP2tDK

canopfor on March 24, 2014 at 10:27 PM

It’s great that we still have to pay trillions of dollars and die in the streets so we can rescue President Barack Obama’s nascent presidential authority and his agenda circa 2009, and allegedly minimize Democratic losses in 2010.

Seriously, that’s why Obamacare was passed, remember? They started talking about it in June and by the fall it became a political football divorced from policy. By the time it was passed the mantra was “pass anything and move on.”

Democrats hated it and still hate it except insofar as it kicks and stomps on the free market.

Why are we *still* being dragged along with this charade?

At least when we invaded Iraq, we got to kill Saddam Hussein and free the Iraqis from the people shredders. What does anyone gain from this bloody-minded boondoggle?

HitNRun on March 24, 2014 at 10:28 PM

Go ahead,, I dare ya,,

wolly4321 on March 24, 2014 at 10:29 PM

canophor,,

That must go viral if it is real….

Does Druge have that yet.

APACHEWHOKNOWS on March 24, 2014 at 10:31 PM

Hagfish is breathlessly awaiting Allah’s ‘commentary’ on tonight’s QOTD…,

OmahaConservative on March 24, 2014 at 10:31 PM

Valerie is dating Ahmad Rashad.

When did Rashad develop eye problems?

libfreesMom

The things people will do for an Obama(no)Care waiver …..

BD57 on March 24, 2014 at 10:31 PM

Family member works for a major corporate health insurance provider. Major clients (McDonalds, etc) A fine company that family member has worked for for decades. Her words: “They are in panic mode. Lots of cancellations of long term corporate clients. Survival is an issue.”

aquaviva on March 24, 2014 at 10:32 PM

Valerie is dating Ahmad Rashad.

When did Rashad develop eye problems?

libfreesMom on March 24, 2014 at 10:20 PM

For Obama being a Christian, there sure are a lot of Muslim connections and people surrounding him.
Why do you suppose that is??

Mimzey on March 24, 2014 at 10:33 PM

These people lie so easily and so eloquently. And they don’t act like their lying, leftist Marxists. They ARE lying, leftist Marxists! We’re doomed; there is no hope if they can get away with this crap so easily without a word of protest from the press and the opposition.

HiJack on March 24, 2014 at 10:34 PM

Dear Druge Report,

Hire all the AP staff and pay them better take over the news world.

APACHEWHOKNOWS on March 24, 2014 at 10:35 PM

“My administration is the first in a century to run budget surpluses each year, reducing the national debt by a record amount.”

– President ValJar

ShainS on March 24, 2014 at 10:35 PM

Spending, Prices, and Costs

NOTE: The facts below draw a distinction between healthcare spending, prices, and costs based upon the following definitions:

• “Spending” refers to what is spent on healthcare in general. Thus, if people use more healthcare services, this causes spending to increase even if prices remain the same.

• “Prices” refer to what healthcare providers charge for particular services and products.

• “Costs” refer to what healthcare providers spend in order to provide particular healthcare services and products to patients. This is equivalent to prices minus profits or losses.

* Between 1960 and 2009, healthcare spending in the United States increased:

• from a yearly average of $147 per person to $8,086 (by 55 times).

• from a yearly average of $1,082 per person in inflation-adjusted 2010 dollars to $8,218 (by 7.6 times).

• from 5.2% of the nation’s gross domestic product (GDP) to 17.8% (by 3.4 times).[1]

[2]

* In 1942, the price for a maternity room at Christ Hospital in Jersey City, NJ was $7.00 per day.[3] Adjusting for inflation, this amounts to $97.29 in 2011 dollars.[4] In 2011, the price for a maternity room at the same hospital was $1,360 per day.[5]

* In 1980, the average price for a typical hospital room in the U.S. was $127 per day.[6] Adjusting for inflation, this amounts to $349 in 2011 dollars.[7]

* In 1988, Mutual of Omaha insurance company paid an average of $270 per day for all types of hospital rooms (such as medical/surgical, intensive care, maternity, etc.). Adjusting for inflation, this amounts to $518 in 2011 dollars.[8] [9] [10]

* In 2002, Mutual of Omaha paid an average of $748 per day for all types of hospital rooms. Adjusting for inflation, this amounts to $943 in 2011 dollars.[11] [12]

* A 2011 survey of eleven hospitals in Ohio (where state law requires hospitals to publish their prices) found that the daily price of a typical hospital room ranged from $688 to $2,425, with the average being $1,393 and the median $1,322.[13]
(More…)
============

canopfor on March 24, 2014 at 10:36 PM

Is Hagfish wanting to discuss AllahPundit’s analysis of the QOTD tonight?

OmahaConservative on March 24, 2014 at 10:37 PM

How this woman ever came to run our government is absolutely beyond me.

KMC1 on March 24, 2014 at 10:38 PM

OmahaConservative on March 24, 2014 at 10:31 PM

Why, is it about Ted Cruz? Or amnesty? Or both?

Cindy Munford on March 24, 2014 at 10:39 PM

“Doublethink, the power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one’s mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them. … To tell deliberate lies while genuinely believing in them, to forget any fact that has become inconvenient, and then, when it becomes necessary again, to draw it back from oblivion for just so long as it is needed, to deny the existence of objective reality and all the while to take account of the reality which one denies—all this is indispensably necessary. Even in using the word doublethink it is necessary to exercise doublethink. For by using the word one admits that one is tampering with reality; by a fresh act of doublethink one erases this knowledge; and so on indefinitely, with the lie always one leap ahead of the truth.”

claudius on March 24, 2014 at 10:39 PM

Not sure people are aware that this tic in human form has two parents who were Communists.

ToddPA on March 24, 2014 at 10:22 PM

Not sure you are aware that her boss did, too. One was an African sperm donor, but still…

Jaibones on March 24, 2014 at 10:39 PM

My premium is up $2760/yr and the deductible is up $5000 over the previous deductible just over the past two years. Jarrett is a Nazi, and she’ll meet the same fate.

teacherman on March 24, 2014 at 10:40 PM

canophor,,

That must go viral if it is real….

Does Druge have that yet.

APACHEWHOKNOWS on March 24, 2014 at 10:31 PM

APACHEWHOKNOWS: The AP’s Journalists,…yup,..its real:)

On Drudge,..no idea:0

canopfor on March 24, 2014 at 10:40 PM

canopfor on March 24, 2014 at 10:21 PM

It may just be me, but can’t follow your comments at all. Why all the formatting?

MT on March 24, 2014 at 10:40 PM

So…the skirt comes out from in front of zero and gives the unwashed masses zero’s latest talking points…

Newtie and the Beauty on March 24, 2014 at 10:41 PM

OmahaConservative on March 24, 2014 at 10:31 PM

Why, is it about Ted Cruz? Or amnesty? Or both?

Cindy Munford on March 24, 2014 at 10:39 PM

He never analyzes, just quotes…

OmahaConservative on March 24, 2014 at 10:43 PM

The day you decide to become a patriot…

Electrongod on March 24, 2014 at 10:23 PM

Electrongod: D*mmitts, ya had to mention “Patriots”:)
=====================================================

HeatherGrantNC Heather Grant Oct 27
I am an American and a Patriot. I will not be silenced. It is my responsibility to #MakeDCListen. #ncsen #tcot pic.twitter.com/VI78xqxlmx

canopfor on March 24, 2014 at 10:43 PM

Jeebus, she lies like a Pelosi-Clinton-joe-isuzu xenomorph from hell.

SparkPlug on March 24, 2014 at 10:43 PM

Jarrett is taqiyya on crack. She’s homely too.

VorDaj on March 24, 2014 at 10:44 PM

Newtie and the Beauty on March 24, 2014 at 10:41 PM

She is probably the most powerful person in the country–and not one vote was cast for her.

Isn’t that comforting? /

predator on March 24, 2014 at 10:44 PM

Why, is it about Ted Cruz? Or amnesty? Or both?

Cindy Munford on March 24, 2014 at 10:39 PM

Well, if it involves the gilled one, hopefully not about
a certain woman….

..on second thought, I hope it is about the politician
I support the most…might as well have a fish fry
on a Monday evening…..

ToddPA on March 24, 2014 at 10:45 PM

canopfor on March 24, 2014 at 10:21 PM

MT on March 24, 2014 at 10:40 PM

MT: Thats my style!

canopfor on March 24, 2014 at 10:45 PM

Go ahead,, I dare ya,,

wolly4321 on March 24, 2014 at 10:29 PM

Not even with your d… errr… not with your keyboard…

JohnGalt23 on March 24, 2014 at 10:48 PM

Will this newsmedia guild accept post any where asking questions on this?

APACHEWHOKNOWS on March 24, 2014 at 10:50 PM

MT on March 24, 2014 at 10:40 PM

Canopfor has a unique posting style. It’s worth it, to pay close attention to his posts, and the links. He’s a valuable asset, our one-and-only Canadian Opposition Force!

massrighty on March 24, 2014 at 10:51 PM

posted that on four or five conservative blogs

will post it to drudge now…

APACHEWHOKNOWS on March 24, 2014 at 10:52 PM

All they need to do is hope you don’t notice your premium spikes and hear their lies often enough so that you believe them.

crrr6 on March 24, 2014 at 10:54 PM

No more pictures of this b!tch please!My blood boils enough already!

jeffinsjvca on March 24, 2014 at 10:57 PM

The great thing about being a Democrat is that you can lie with impunity without any fear of the media challenging you.

bw222 on March 24, 2014 at 10:58 PM

sent it to drudge,, we will see.

APACHEWHOKNOWS on March 24, 2014 at 10:58 PM

No more pictures of this b!tch please!My blood boils enough already!

jeffinsjvca on March 24, 2014 at 10:57 PM

“That’s a man, baby!”

ElectricPhase on March 24, 2014 at 10:58 PM

Si, se puede

Schadenfreude on March 24, 2014 at 10:59 PM

get it to redstate etal also.

Me I have to deal with getting on the tractor at dawn and get lots of 18/46/0 fertlizer down before the rain tomorrow afternoon.

Have to feed the commie Democrats on the dole don’t ya know.

APACHEWHOKNOWS on March 24, 2014 at 11:01 PM

Schadenfreude

get this News Media Guild info out far and wide.

IMHO that is a big story.

Trouble inside the evil empire.././

APACHEWHOKNOWS on March 24, 2014 at 11:02 PM

…where’s her facts?

KOOLAID2 on March 24, 2014 at 11:02 PM

Is it true she can only come out at night?

claudius on March 24, 2014 at 11:06 PM

KOOLAID2

The under paid AP staff do it for her, but now she and Obama have shot the http://www.newsmediaguild.org/?p=3019 worker bees in the pocket book with Obama Care so her facts may get into file 13 now after.

APACHEWHOKNOWS on March 24, 2014 at 11:07 PM

Or she gets her facts from Michael Mann’s hockey stick graff machine

APACHEWHOKNOWS on March 24, 2014 at 11:08 PM

OmahaConservative on March 24, 2014 at 10:43 PM

I’m missing something. I know it is just a collection of articles, you know that’s what it is, doesn’t bluegill? It’s been a long time since somebody has griped at him about the QOTD, not even any of the new folks took him to task.

Cindy Munford on March 24, 2014 at 11:12 PM

The Democrats leaders of the tax and spend cult will most likely now fire all these Americans and outsource the work to China.

Lies done cheap.

APACHEWHOKNOWS on March 24, 2014 at 11:14 PM

God, she’s one ugly broad.

lostmotherland on February 26, 2014 at 4:09 PM

You got one right at last lostmofo.

slickwillie2001 on March 24, 2014 at 11:26 PM

One positive note:

If Ms Clinton gets elected the U.S.A. will fall apart before Ms Obama has a chance to run and get elected.

The good news uh?

APACHEWHOKNOWS on March 24, 2014 at 11:26 PM

You know, I’m so fed-up with these elitist, lying sacks of shit.

My family’s income has dropped dramatically under the leadership of your boy wonder. Gas prices have gone up. Food prices have gone up. The cost of my insurance is up. I have no disposable income.

F-you VJ. F-you.

Hill60 on March 24, 2014 at 11:31 PM

Seriously, what does ValJar’s coming out from the shadows mean? Is Barry going to try and build some kind of lasting role for her in government? Is he going to endorse her for a run for office in Illinois, or DC? Can she ever pass Senate confirmation for maybe a federal judge position?

slickwillie2001 on March 24, 2014 at 11:32 PM

How this woman ever came to run our government is absolutely beyond me.

KMC1 on March 24, 2014 at 10:38 PM

The culture rot of the 1970s. Americans my age (I’m 55) began to stop paying much attention to political ‘goings-on’ between Presidential elections. As long as they are sufficiently “comfortable”, all’s right with the world.

It really wasn’t that hard for Progressives.

Have enough Americans had their “comfort” disrupted, to change things, this fall ? . . . . . I don’t know.

listens2glenn on March 24, 2014 at 11:35 PM

Have to feed the commie Democrats on the dole don’t ya know.

APACHEWHOKNOWS on March 24, 2014 at 11:01 PM

Is the ground firm enough, where you are ? . . . . . I mean, before the rain ?

listens2glenn on March 24, 2014 at 11:39 PM

Obama can’t tie his shoes without Valerie Jarrett’s approval. She is the one who is actually running this stupid administration. Obama is just a guy who gives speeches and goes to fund raisers.

William Eaton on March 24, 2014 at 11:44 PM

This is the power behind the throne. She has more secret service than our ambassador had in Benghazi.
I’m wondering if the bed doesn’t hold 3 people because I don’t think 0bama can do anything without her. I would be surprised if she wasn’t in Belgium with 0bama, after all he has an entourage of 900. Are you kidding me? The mosques must be empty in DC

Bambi on March 24, 2014 at 11:45 PM

Bwahahahahahahahahaha

It’s The Cartoon …. Network Cartoons 24/7

roflmmfao

donabernathy on March 24, 2014 at 11:46 PM

sent it to drudge,, we will see.

APACHEWHOKNOWS on March 24, 2014 at 10:58 PM

APACHEWHOKNOWS: Excellent—:0

canopfor on March 24, 2014 at 11:48 PM

One must wonder now and then how and in what manner the Obamabots will wipe every bit of email data from every server connected with this fraud of an administration.
If collected and evaluated under legal parameters I suspect it could keep the next administration’s Attorney General busy for years to come. And to think the present day law school graduates think they’ll have nothing to do. Preposterous.
Of course for this to happen we’d have to have a completely new philosophical purpose for the Swine Stupid Media to bloom forth. I know … not gonna happen.

Missilengr on March 24, 2014 at 11:54 PM

Valerie Jarrett: We’ve had less increase in premiums than ever in last 50 years

The American People haven’t been lied to that blatantly since Former U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice told 5 Sunday Shows about a YouTube video causing the attack in Benghazi.

Both Susan Rice and Valerie Jarrett lie much too easily.

The premiums on my grandfathered health insurance plan have TRIPLED since Obamacare passed and loaded my plan up with mandates that I did not want or need.

wren on March 24, 2014 at 11:57 PM

They really and simply think that the American populace is *so* abjectly mentally retarded that they can say anything, no matter how ridiculous, and most of the public will just believe it.

Sadly, they’re probably right.

Midas on March 25, 2014 at 12:02 AM

Sorry to repeat myself here but…

Everything you’ve been told about ObamaCare has been a lie.
Not ONE THING has been true…NOT ONE!
They knew this would be a disaster and that’s why it’s ALL been, a will continue to be, One…Big…Lie…

Pelosi Schmelosi on March 25, 2014 at 12:03 AM

LIARS

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

Joseph Goebbels

How many here have actually read Saul Alinsky’s “Rules for Radicals”? You know, one of BHO’s hero’s…

old school on March 25, 2014 at 12:16 AM

Who is this shadow woman to tell us anything? Was she elected? Was she vetted? She is a nobody. How dare she spin lies? Tell us Valerie is it true that you said “now its our turn” when the Obamanation was first sworn in? Who is the “our” you were referring to? Surely you don’t mean just blacks like yourself do you? Why that would be racist. Obamacare is an utter failure and your boy Barack will go down in history as the worst President ever foisted on the American public. His legacy will be Obamacare and its complete failure. Affirmative action Presidents and advisers don’t make for a strong America. FOAD Jarrett

neyney on March 25, 2014 at 12:24 AM

The lies kinda fall flat when the average US household opens up their health insurance premium bill, and sees the cold hard facts hitting their bank account where it hurts.

‘Sorry Suzie and Billy, we can’t afford your gymnastics class or guitar lessons any more, because President Obama gave our money to the insurance companies.’

s1im on March 25, 2014 at 12:35 AM

Ok, Chicago slum lordette. Need I say more?

mojo on March 25, 2014 at 12:53 AM

s1im on March 25, 2014 at 12:35 AM

Ahh, their sacrificial for the cause. No big deal, just a few million people.

Here’s a tally of the sacrificial for the cause:

Source: http://www.battleswarmblog.com/?p=1191

65 million in the People’s Republic of China
20 million in the Soviet Union
2 million in Cambodia
2 million in North Korea
1.7 million in Africa
1.5 million in Afghanistan
1 million in the Communist states of Eastern Europe
1 million in Vietnam
150,000 in Latin America
10,000 deaths “resulting from actions of the international communist movement and communist parties not in power.”

- Albert Einstein, Out Of My Later Years:
“One strength of the Communist system …is that it has some of the characteristics of a religion and inspires the emotions of a religion.”

old school on March 25, 2014 at 1:02 AM

Valerie is dating Ahmad Rashad.

When did Rashad develop eye problems?

libfreesMom

The things people will do for an Obama(no)Care waiver …..

BD57 on March 24, 2014 at 10:31 PM

NOT worth it…

Khun Joe on March 25, 2014 at 1:48 AM

obama

Schadenfreude on March 25, 2014 at 1:57 AM

God, she’s one ugly broad.

lostmotherland on February 26, 2014 at 4:09 PM

Schadenfreude on March 25, 2014 at 1:59 AM

read more on huffingtonpost.com
*******************************canopfor

How in the world does omitting their by-lines help in this fight??
(not explained in the one-and-only news story, from HPM, from Jan 30)

CMIIW, but I suspect the majority of AP writers are (1) Democrats or Leftists; (2) Obama voters*; and (3) –former– PPACA supporters**.

“Obamacare for Thee, but not for Me”.
Someone ought to write a song….

*OK, this doesn’t mention AP specifically (neither do the rest, as they treat journalists as a generic commodity), but it’s hilarious.
** The masthead motto is a scream.

AesopFan on March 25, 2014 at 2:02 AM

read more on huffingtonpost.com
*******************************canopfor

How in the world does omitting their by-lines help in this fight??
(not explained in the one-and-only news story, from HPM, from Jan 30)

CMIIW, but I suspect the majority of AP writers are (1) Democrats; (2) Obama voters*; and (3) –former– PPACA supporters**.

“Obamacare for Thee, but not for Me”.
Someone ought to write a song….

** The masthead motto is a scream.

AesopFan on March 25, 2014 at 2:09 AM

… or Leftists

The fourth link that wouldn’t go through above – just for the record.

AesopFan on March 25, 2014 at 2:11 AM