Organizing for Action trolls the tea party with a sweet new bumper sticker design

posted at 5:21 pm on March 21, 2014 by Erika Johnsen

I missed this yesterday, but… man.

Let’s go in for a closer look.

photo Screenshot2014-03-21at44215PM_zps6dfddfb8.png

Which of course is a play on the “Don’t Tread on Me” slogan of the original Gadsden flag, designed by Colonel Christopher Gadsden (based off of the popular “Join, or Die” rattlesnake cartoon of the time) after he presented it to to the freshly-formed U.S. Navy during the start of the Revolutionary War. As Matt Welch points out at Reason, it’s been put to a variety of symbolic uses over the years (often with accompanying complaints about its supposedly confederate/racist/terrorist implications, or something) — most recently by the tea party, which gained so much grassroots-to-national momentum largely because of ObamaCare. I think OFA might kinda’-sorta’ be missing the basic point about liberty and heavy-treading government here, no? Especially since ObamaCare already has tread on millions of Americans’ healthcare with canceled plans, skyrocketing premiums, and limited networks? Maybe?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

These people are morons.

KCB on March 21, 2014 at 5:22 PM

Don’t tread on my mandated purchase of this product that was available prior to the passage of this law!

/progtards *smh*

Murphy9 on March 21, 2014 at 5:23 PM

Looks to me like a graphical representation of a toilet flushing. Which is what Zerocare deserves, of course.

platypus on March 21, 2014 at 5:23 PM

Great way to get your car keyed!

PolAgnostic on March 21, 2014 at 5:23 PM

Is that Fear I smell from the Socs?

ninjacoastie on March 21, 2014 at 5:24 PM

key meets car.

BoxHead1 on March 21, 2014 at 5:24 PM

Anyone else think that looks like a noose?

Skywise on March 21, 2014 at 5:24 PM

What I’ve learned after a three-month war with these fiends: the ACA says the insurance companies cannot deny coverage to those with pre-existing conditions, which is true as far as it goes. But they can deny coverage for the life-saving medications necessary to treat those conditions. The insurance company I signed up with through the ACA exchange just denied coverage of my wife’s multiple sclerosis medication. We’re “covered,” to the tune of $700 a month…just not for what she really needs.

A cozy loophole, that.

F— you, insurance industry.

F— you, Mr. President, you piece of sh*t used-car salesman.

From my heart and soul, f— you.

Posted by….

….A democratunderground contributor!

Murphy9 on March 21, 2014 at 5:24 PM

Alternate catch-phrase:

“Leave my free shit alone”

BobMbx on March 21, 2014 at 5:25 PM

The symbolism of the design translates to:

Obamacare is a poisonous snake that will bite you.

That’s about right.

Zombie on March 21, 2014 at 5:26 PM

LIV discovers difference between having an insurance policy and having coverage that you need.

Lemmings. All of’em.

BobMbx on March 21, 2014 at 5:27 PM

Murphy9 on March 21, 2014 at 5:24 PM

This. They might as well simply concede the 2014 elections and save a lot of money.

platypus on March 21, 2014 at 5:28 PM

Anyone else think that looks like a noose?

Skywise on March 21, 2014 at 5:24 PM

I thought it might be one of those abortion sucking machines.

Mimzey on March 21, 2014 at 5:28 PM

Yep, sounds like the “silver” cost sharing plan for my area. Nearest Oncologist is 35 miles away and Chemo/Radiation is NOT covered. You have cancer, tough take the pain pill but You’re Covered YEEHAW.

BeachBum on March 21, 2014 at 5:29 PM

“Don’t tread on my Obamacare” bumbersticker = The inside of my car smells like cheetos and arm pit.

BoxHead1 on March 21, 2014 at 5:29 PM

Don’t tread on my mandated or I’ll be taxed “Free Lunch”

geojed on March 21, 2014 at 5:31 PM

I thought it was affordable, affordable, affordable care?

Flange on March 21, 2014 at 5:32 PM

Click on the ‘don’t tread on my obamacare’ picture and you have the opportunity to help OFA choose their “official” new bumper sticker.

I voted for the ‘don’t tread’ version as it is the most highly visible in low-light conditions and at distance.

DrDeano on March 21, 2014 at 5:33 PM

I thought we weren’t suppose to us the term “Obamacre” any longer? Wasn’t it racists or something according to Nancy Pelosi only a few days ago? Are they running away from the word “affordable” now too?

Fred 2 on March 21, 2014 at 5:33 PM

If Obamacare is so great, why did the president put an end to the mandates until he leaves office?

juliesa on March 21, 2014 at 5:34 PM

At first glance I thought it was some crazy new IUD (a birth control device, for those who don’t know).

Gross, of course, but who are we dealing with here? Wouldn’t put it past them.

I have an appointment for an eye exam next Friday.

tru2tx on March 21, 2014 at 5:34 PM

That will look good on a pair of pajamas.

Or maybe a coffin.

portlandon on March 21, 2014 at 5:35 PM

HEY … ORGANIZING FOR ACTION ! ! ! . . . . . . .
I’m gonna stomp the ‘hang’ out of it . . . . . just … what . . . are any of you gonna do about it ?

listens2glenn on March 21, 2014 at 5:37 PM

Those stickers will go over great come this fall, when ObamaCare prices skyrocket!

GarandFan on March 21, 2014 at 5:37 PM

blink on March 21, 2014 at 5:31 PM

She’s probably the only person that still thinks it’s going to work and she’s pissed she’s not get her credit for the monstrosity.

Flange on March 21, 2014 at 5:37 PM

That moron is probably the only person in America who loves his Obamacare. Of course since he’s a worthless parasite working for OFA, he isn’t paying for his Obamacare- you are.

Happy Nomad on March 21, 2014 at 5:40 PM

these people are either stupid, or complete a-holes. well, both.

Sachiko on March 21, 2014 at 5:41 PM

GarandFan on March 21, 2014 at 5:37 PM

Excellent point … “Obamacare” is going to (it’s started already, actually) tread on itself.

Come fall, (or sooner) razor blades will be used on those stickers faster than lightning.

listens2glenn on March 21, 2014 at 5:42 PM

Add this to the reasons I am ashamed of our once-great country.

GaltBlvnAtty on March 21, 2014 at 5:42 PM

Hey, ya – don’t mess with my over-priced handouts from my gubmint master. I likes dis plantation….

dentarthurdent on March 21, 2014 at 5:42 PM

I’m waiting for the “Don’t tread on my MACACA” bumper sticker.

*Millions of Americans Can’t Afford Care Act

Happy Nomad on March 21, 2014 at 5:43 PM

Only in the mind of a leftist can slavery equal freedom, and a symbol of independence be turned into a symbol of dependence.

Paco on March 21, 2014 at 5:43 PM

I think it’s great.

A freeshit army identifacation device. One for their car. One for their forehead.

wolly4321 on March 21, 2014 at 5:45 PM

OFA is staffed by morons.

What they fail to realize is that the young people they are targeting with this campaign haven’t even signed up for ObamaCare. And won’t.

Adjoran on March 21, 2014 at 5:46 PM

I’m waiting for the “Don’t tread on my MACACA” bumper sticker.

*Millions of Americans Can’t Afford Care Act

Happy Nomad on March 21, 2014 at 5:43 PM

Very well done! Up twinkles!

tru2tx on March 21, 2014 at 5:47 PM

Just wait. The Dem party will become feral in its attempt to hold onto power.

Also, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery – they admire the strength and tenacity of the Tea Party. How quaint.

Key West Reader on March 21, 2014 at 5:48 PM

I’m waiting for the “Don’t tread on my MACACA” bumper sticker.

*Millions of Americans Can’t Afford Care Act

Happy Nomad on March 21, 2014 at 5:43 PM

/Winning! Tiger Blood! LOLOL

Key West Reader on March 21, 2014 at 5:48 PM

The sincerest form of flattery is the one that is unintended imitation.

That is telling you who is winning when they must imitate those they do not like.

ajacksonian on March 21, 2014 at 5:49 PM

I had the Don’t Tread on Me flag before the Tea Parties made it their symbol. I wish the tea parties had just invented their own flag.

cimbri on March 21, 2014 at 5:51 PM

OFA is staffed by morons.

Adjoran on March 21, 2014 at 5:46 PM

The lesbian living next door has a girlfriend with the Obama logo and “healthcare delivered” as if this was something to be proud about. Everytime I see that bumper sticker, I get irritated but of course don’t do anything about it. We live in a world where it is all about making the gays happy.

Happy Nomad on March 21, 2014 at 5:52 PM

How about:

“Don’t bill me, bro!”

Chuck Schick on March 21, 2014 at 5:53 PM

A cozy loophole, that.

F— you, insurance industry.

F— you, Mr. President, you piece of sh*t used-car salesman.

From my heart and soul, f— you.

Posted by….

….A democratunderground contributor!

Murphy9 on March 21, 2014 at 5:24 PM

lol, that was no ordinary DU poster, it was the DU Big Kahuna, William Rivers Pitt. He was the idiot who several years back ran with a totally false story about Karl Rove being indicted. He’s still waiting for that to happen.

P.J. Gladnick, who also posts at NewsBusters, has a hilarious blog called DUmmie FUnnies where he’s been exposing Mister Pitt for years.

Here’s his entire piece on your quote above.

Del Dolemonte on March 21, 2014 at 5:53 PM

Where’s that simply adorable Ms. Stephanie Cutter hiding these days?

wolly4321 on March 21, 2014 at 5:54 PM

These people are morons.

KCB on March 21, 2014 at 5:22 PM

Agreed..I would also add desperate too..:)

Dire Straits on March 21, 2014 at 5:55 PM

cimbri on March 21, 2014 at 5:51 PM

I think the Tea Party should have gone with a rainbow flag.

Happy Nomad on March 21, 2014 at 5:55 PM

Great way to get your car keyed!

PolAgnostic on March 21, 2014 at 5:23 PM

Why would you key someone’s car over this?

verbaluce on March 21, 2014 at 5:55 PM

On my way home form work today I saw a Toyota Prius with two bumperstickers:
“I’m ready for Hillary!”
and
“Wendy Davis for Governor”

The driver was a woman with dreadlocks. Probably has an Obamaphone.

RDH on March 21, 2014 at 5:58 PM

Why would you key someone’s car over this? verbaluce on March 21, 2014 at 5:55 PM

Why would someone crap on a police car?

wolly4321 on March 21, 2014 at 5:59 PM

Probably has an Obamaphone incurable gonorrhea and syphillis.

RDH on March 21, 2014 at 5:58 PM

sorry.

Murphy9 on March 21, 2014 at 5:59 PM

The lesbian living next door has a girlfriend…

Happy Nomad on March 21, 2014 at 5:52 PM

I think the Tea Party should have gone with a rainbow flag.

Happy Nomad on March 21, 2014 at 5:55 PM

Something OT you wanna discuss?

verbaluce on March 21, 2014 at 5:59 PM

Why would someone crap on a police car?

wolly4321 on March 21, 2014 at 5:59 PM

I guess for the same lame reason they’d see fit to key a car over a sticker.

verbaluce on March 21, 2014 at 6:01 PM

Yep. Misses point. You step on me you big bully and I will bite back and smite ye!

Step on a stethoscope and it just gets right good and crushed(?)

I like it.

Sherman1864 on March 21, 2014 at 6:01 PM

So Gay.

bernzright777 on March 21, 2014 at 6:02 PM

listens2glenn on March 21, 2014 at 5:42 PM

Yep!

bazil9 on March 21, 2014 at 6:03 PM

something OT you wanna discuss? verbaluce on March 21, 2014 at 5:59 PM

Bluegill imitator.

wolly4321 on March 21, 2014 at 6:03 PM

Are LIVs so easily scammed that they believe any unproven assertion as long as it has “FACT:” in front of it? As in FACT: Obama voters are very smart and make important contributions to humanity.

86 on March 21, 2014 at 6:03 PM

Something OT you wanna discuss?

verbaluce on March 21, 2014 at 5:59 PM

Nope, wouldn’t want to get sued for intolerance or something.

Happy Nomad on March 21, 2014 at 6:03 PM

For only a 100% increase in your monthly premiums, and an Additional $5000 A YEAR deductible, You too can have this copy cat bumper sticker for FREE! The L.I.V. will lining up for it.

Whiterock on March 21, 2014 at 6:04 PM

Great way to get your car keyed!

PolAgnostic on March 21, 2014 at 5:23 PM

Why would you key someone’s car over this?

verbaloon on March 21, 2014 at 5:55 PM

Tell us why this guy from your Democrat Party did something similar…

DENVER – Denver police say a lieutenant colonel in the U.S. Air Force has admitted to vandalizing cars bearing pro-President Bush bumper stickers at Denver International Airport.

Police say he’s responsible for thousands of dollars in damage on at least 12 cars. Lt. Colonel Alexis Fecteau, 42, of Colorado Springs, turned himself in to Denver police Friday.

He is director of reserve operations at the National Security Space Institute in Colorado Springs, in charge of more than 40 full-time and traditional reservists.

In the arrest affidavit, Denver police say Fecteau admitted to damaging several cars after police conducted a sting-operation to catch the anti-Bush vandal.

“It was pretty good police work,” said Denver Police spokesman Sonny Jackson. He said his department took this case very seriously. “You still have a right to express yourself in this country and you shouldn’t have your car vandalized because of it.”

Jackson said one of the detectives put out a bait car in late June, complete with a Bush/Cheney 2004 bumper sticker, in the west economy lot at DIA. On July 1st, with a security camera zoomed in to watch, an SUV drove by the bait car, and a short time later a man entered the scene. The man in the video appeared to spray paint something on the back of the car and then continued to do something on the side of the car.

When officers returned to the bait car, the bumper sticker had been painted over and the words “F— Bush” were spray-painted on the side of the car.

Police used airport exit logs to trace the license plate of the SUV believed to be seen in the bait car surveillance video to Fecteau.

When Fecteau’s SUV was spotted parked in the DIA lot on a subsequent visit, police impounded it. When Fecteau approached police about the whereabouts of his SUV, a DPD detective confronted him. Court records show that at that time, Fecteau admitted to the DIA vandalism and said he started damaging vehicles around “election time” last year.

The affidavit shows Fecteau told investigators he didn’t mean the graffiti to be a threat against President Bush. He went on to admit he has scratched the same kind of graffiti into “a couple of cars” with his “keys and key holder.”

Inside Fecteau’s 2001 Ford Excursion, police found a bin full of products, including a tube of Park Tube Polylube, a grease used for bicycle repairs, a spray can of Kleen Strip Auto Strip paint thinner, and Krylon Textured Shimmer paint.

Fecteau faces one count of felony criminal mischief and at least five other misdemeanor counts of criminal mischief. Fecteau has posted a $5,000 bond and is due back in court later this month.

And how about this?

Obama Campaign Strategy: Vandalize Cars of Romney Supporters

Vandal Keys ‘Obama’ Into 2 Cars In Alta Loma

(CBS) — A case of campaign vandalism is under investigation Friday in Alta Loma.

Someone keyed the word “Obama” into two cars and slashed seats in another outside a residence that had Mitt Romney campaign signs.

CBS2 and KCAL9 reporter Rob Schmitt spoke to Ken Slown, owner of one of the keyed vehicles.

Slown actually supports President Obama!

He explained to Schmitt that he and his wife — both currently unemployed — are staying with her parents and it’s her parents who support Romney.

“I don’t know if they were trying to get a point across, to vote for Obama,” said Slown, “but to do something like this is not going to get the point across.”
He estimates the damage to both of his vehicles at about $3,400.

In addition to both cars being keyed, his wife’s vehicle had her seats slashed, as well. Said Slown, “They pretty much cut the backs of all of the seats.”

A neighbor, who also has a Romney/Ryan sign in their front yard, were also hit. “Obama” keyed in the hood and on the black gate of an SUV.

A GPS unit was stolen from a Dodge Ram nearby. The truck, however, was not vandalized.

A report was filed with the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department. Deputies say a clear palm print has been lifted from one of the vehicles.

Thanks for playing!

Del Dolemonte on March 21, 2014 at 6:06 PM

You tread on me, big bully, and I will smite ye with my bite.

VS

You step on me and I will get crushed like a cheap stethoscope.
Really??

I like it.

Sherman1864 on March 21, 2014 at 6:06 PM

Step on a stethoscope and it just gets right good and crushed(?)

I like it.

Sherman1864 on March 21, 2014 at 6:01 PM

You say that as if these people are supposed to have any understanding of history.

Happy Nomad on March 21, 2014 at 6:06 PM

Something OT you wanna discuss?

verbaluce on March 21, 2014 at 5:59 PM

Nope, wouldn’t want to get sued for intolerance or something.

Happy Nomad on March 21, 2014 at 6:03 PM

Oh don’t worry.
I don’t think you can get sued for a fixation.

verbaluce on March 21, 2014 at 6:06 PM

What an inept parallel to the Gadsen flag. You don’t tread on a snake, because it will bite you.

What’s a stethoscope going to do?

Well…you won’t be able to hear your heartbeat through it if somebody steps on it!

That reminds me of an Emo Philips joke. Somebody threatens to mop the floor with his face, Emo replies “Do it and you’ll be sorry!”

“Why’s that?”

“Because you won’t be able to get into the corners…”

Axeman on March 21, 2014 at 6:07 PM

I have been suggesting for years the Tea Party logo should be a Martini Glass with a Tea Bag in it, the tag hanging over the edge with an American Flag on it.

Whiterock on March 21, 2014 at 6:08 PM

YOUR 0-care??

I’m the one paying for it, you parasite.

CurtZHP on March 21, 2014 at 6:09 PM

Sorry! Something close to double-posting.

Guilty as charged.

When you step on the stethoscope does Obama have it plugged in?

All the better!

Sherman1864 on March 21, 2014 at 6:10 PM

It looks like one of those birth control devices. LOL

hdc77494 on March 21, 2014 at 6:10 PM

Thanks for playing!

Del Dolemonte on March 21, 2014 at 6:06 PM

When I was living in Michigan, the local Democrat committee held a special screening of Michael Moore’s Fahrenheit 9/11 (fat man was there). The participants came out to find Bush/Cheney bumper stickers on their cars.

The wailing was annoying as the Dems acted as if somebody had lit and put a road flare in their vehicle in this act of “vandalism.”

Happy Nomad on March 21, 2014 at 6:12 PM

It would be mean if you treaded on my Obamacare (Affordable, affordable, affordable!??)

You’d be just as big a doody-head as Putin!

Axeman on March 21, 2014 at 6:12 PM

In 10 days I’m officially a scofflaw.

For doing nothing.

I’d key the pResidential limo, given the chance.

Keep taking away my freedom? We’ll work our way up to felonies.

wolly4321 on March 21, 2014 at 6:12 PM

What’s a stethoscope going to do?

Axeman on March 21, 2014 at 6:07 PM

It’s a parody. A reference to something…with a little mockery.

You know…like when Sarah Palin says ‘Hopey Changey’…she’s referencing something…mockingly.

Both are pretty lame.
But it’s always easy to sell the cheap routines to the base.

verbaluce on March 21, 2014 at 6:12 PM

verbaluce on March 21, 2014 at 6:06 PM

That’s Doctor Verbaluce to you, sir!

P H of D!

Sherman1864 on March 21, 2014 at 6:12 PM

Sounds like you’re aiming to misbehave.

Murphy9 on March 21, 2014 at 6:13 PM

Happy Nomad on March 21, 2014 at 6:06 PM

Point taken.

Sherman1864 on March 21, 2014 at 6:17 PM

these people are either stupid, or complete a-holes. well, both.

Sachiko on March 21, 2014 at 5:41 PM

One does not exclude the other.

Yeah…Both

workingclass artist on March 21, 2014 at 6:17 PM

It’s a parody. A reference to something…with a little mockery.

Both are pretty lame.
But it’s always easy to sell the cheap routines to the base.

verbaluce on March 21, 2014 at 6:12 PM

But it’s not simply “mockery”. You don’t tread on a stethoscope to the extent that you value the stethoscope. While “Hopey-Changey” isn’t the soul of wit, it’s not quite as incompetent as telling people they might break something they don’t value, such as involuntarily paying for your health care.

It’s not simply lame. Like Pajama boy, it’s inept.

Axeman on March 21, 2014 at 6:18 PM

Is that a stethoscope??

I though it looked like Fallopian tubes, maybe with an implanted suction device where the uterus should be. Really fem-rad.

Plus, there are plenty of pajamaboyz who would be thrilled with a set of their own Fallopian tubes, I can definitely see them lining up for this.

Pless1foEngrish on March 21, 2014 at 6:19 PM

verbaluce on March 21, 2014 at 6:12 PM

You mean like PajamaBoy with hottie-chokkie in his bwaaby handsies?

What was that mocking?

Sherman1864 on March 21, 2014 at 6:20 PM

I prefer

FACT: Obamacare IS working–it is so-it is so-it-is-so!!! I can’t HEAR you! Blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah na-na-na-nuh-nah-nah-nah

Axeman on March 21, 2014 at 6:21 PM

It’s a parody. A reference to something…with a little mockery.

Both are pretty lame.
But it’s always easy to sell the cheap routines to the base.

verbaluce on March 21, 2014 at 6:12 PM

It’s not simply lame. Like Pajama boy, it’s inept.

Axeman on March 21, 2014 at 6:18 PM

Could it be…just maybe…that your reviews of bumper stickers and stump speech punchlines is just a tad politically influenced…just a little?
(If you review films, they could use for a salvageable pull quote for the recent Atlas Shrugged films.)

verbaluce on March 21, 2014 at 6:24 PM

Del Dolemonte on March 21, 2014 at 6:06 PM

Verbaloon???!!??..rofl..That is hilarious..Well played sir..:)

Dire Straits on March 21, 2014 at 6:24 PM

Both are pretty lame.
But it’s always easy to sell the cheap routines to the base.

verbaluce on March 21, 2014 at 6:12 PM

Hopey Changey is lifted from Mark Stein. And HA lib commenters should always be careful when using the word “lame”. To most Americans, Liberal and Lame (flaccid,dopey,impaired…) are synonymous.

BoxHead1 on March 21, 2014 at 6:25 PM

RDH on March 21, 2014 at 5:58 PM

You mean the woman was black.

Facts are facts.

There is nothing wrong with stating the truth (or that is the way it is supposed to be).

Of course these days lies get you places and the truth will get you in trouble.

Sherman1864 on March 21, 2014 at 6:27 PM

Ahh, the many joys of paint markers!

When I see the “RECALL WALKER” bumperstickers I simply add I on the left and HAS WON ELECTION TWICE, NOW to the right.

And when I begin to see these I can just scrawl below it WHY NOT? I PAID FOR IT.

M240H on March 21, 2014 at 6:35 PM

Sherman1864 on March 21, 2014 at 6:27 PM

Actually, I wasn’t sure if she was black, given the sun angles and looking at her through the tinted glass. I suppose she could have had corn rows instead of dreadlocks, too. Her appearance wasn’t clear, but her lack of intelligence was.

RDH on March 21, 2014 at 6:37 PM

It’s a parody. A reference to something…with a little mockery.

verbaluce on March 21, 2014 at 6:12 PM

No. It’s just retarded. Parodies have to, themselves, make some sort of sense. This is like someone mumbling, “Grrr er, uh, … er … agh,” and then saying that it’s a joke. No. It’s just stupid, meaningless mumblings .. as this idiotic attempt to parody the Gadsen Flag is.

Of course, Barky would have gotten a solid B+ for turning this in for one of his joke Ivy League classes and told how brilliant and witty he was. LOL.

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on March 21, 2014 at 6:46 PM

Looks like an inter uterine device.Are those free at PP and taxed as a medical device?

docflash on March 21, 2014 at 6:47 PM

Cute. They really go out of their way.

Like the fish with feet.

Ben Hur on March 21, 2014 at 6:52 PM

Cute. They really go out of their way.

Like the fish with feet.

Ben Hur on March 21, 2014 at 6:52 PM

They always tell you what they fear.

CurtZHP on March 21, 2014 at 6:57 PM

Where is chump_treads when you need him?

Lanceman on March 21, 2014 at 7:07 PM

Del Dolemonte on March 21, 2014 at 6:06 PM

Happy Nomad on March 21, 2014 at 6:12 PM

Bastards!

Del Dolemonte on March 21, 2014 at 7:24 PM

I guess some of what the leftist/prongs do is just because they are simply stupid and not just pure evil.

Caseoftheblues on March 21, 2014 at 7:34 PM

Add this to the reasons I am ashamed of our once-great country.
GaltBlvnAtty on March 21, 2014 at 5:42 PM

Why? Some people need to learn hard lessons the painful, expensive way.

After all, elections have consequences!

Maddie on March 21, 2014 at 7:42 PM

Great way to get your car keyed!

PolAgnostic on March 21, 2014 at 5:23 PM

…I would do it in a heartbeat…now that v@ginajuice questioned you!

KOOLAID2 on March 21, 2014 at 8:05 PM

docflash on March 21, 2014 at 6:47 PM

That’s what I thought of too, or a set of ipod earphones.

slickwillie2001 on March 21, 2014 at 8:08 PM

This is more democrat “cargo cult” reactionary outreach.

The symbol doesn’t mean what you want it to mean.

Mord on March 21, 2014 at 8:18 PM

“Join, or Die”

Obamacare, phase 2

bitsy on March 21, 2014 at 8:51 PM

The Tea Party is living completely rent free in the heads of those leftist parasites.

Tick-Tock Dims, November will be here before you know it.

Meople on March 21, 2014 at 9:10 PM

/progtards *smh*

Murphy9 on March 21, 2014 at 5:23 PM

I freaking love murphy9 comments.

hawkdriver on March 21, 2014 at 9:32 PM