Guest hosting on tonight’s Hugh Hewitt show

posted at 5:01 pm on March 21, 2014 by Ed Morrissey

Tonight, I’ll be guest-hosting for Hugh Hewitt on his eponymous, nationally-syndicated show, and we will have quite a line-up of guests for your delight and edification! (Ed-ification?) On tonight’s show, we have:

All this and your phone calls at 800-520-1234! You can watch the show live at the Hughniverse, the troll-free web surfing experience for Hugh Hewitt fans, or listen to the audio stream at HughHewitt.com.

Comments

So when HH comes back, he’ll have to put all his knick-knacks back where they belong. Plus reset all his computer settings.

Go get ‘em Ed. I’m rooting for a 10% gain in the audience numbers.

platypus on March 21, 2014 at 5:21 PM

AP goes gulching, the whole world shifts.

WHY, AP, WHY!

Axe on March 21, 2014 at 5:46 PM

Ed-ification, I see what you did there!!! I’m going to have break out the laptop.

Cindy Munford on March 21, 2014 at 6:02 PM

…MY GAWD!…I want to listen to Ed for gosh sake!…not 2 minutes of Ed and 20 minutes of advertisements!

KOOLAID2 on March 21, 2014 at 7:45 PM

I’m bummed I got this info too late. Ed, any chance of putting up a post of your interview with Paul Ryan?

John the Libertarian on March 22, 2014 at 1:54 AM

My interview with Paul Ryan was on Thursday’s TEMS show, which you can find at this link. The podcast is up and playable in the post itself.

Ed Morrissey on March 22, 2014 at 7:22 AM

Thanks for the link, Ed! Great interview, but especially with Lauren. Keep on posting scripture, it’s indeed a necessary cross to bear. And timidly do I suggest taking a peek at the gospels of Thomas, Mary Magdalene and Phillip, the so-called Luminous Gospels, because it astounds me what hit the cutting-room floor. Jesus was an earthquake. There are a thousand and one theories on the aftershocks.

John the Libertarian on March 22, 2014 at 2:17 PM