Obama: I get tons of letters from people who didn’t vote for me but love ObamaCare

posted at 10:01 pm on March 20, 2014 by Mary Katharine Ham

It’s almost a palate cleanser it’s so silly and improbable:

Consider that your shot and this your chaser:

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

If our liar-in-cheif gets tons of letters thanking him for Obamacare, he must be getting many times that decyring Obamacare

sadatoni on March 21, 2014 at 7:11 AM

Well, I love the effect that Obamacare has on democratic party hopes of holding seats.

zoyclem on March 21, 2014 at 7:24 AM

What a complete fraud.

My guess is when the media writes his biography it will be laced with all the things Mr. Obama “could have done” if he were king and actually didn’t have all that messy democracy to deal with (or not).

Marcus Traianus on March 21, 2014 at 7:50 AM

The average weight of a letter is 1 oz.
16 oz to a pound/ 16 letters to a pound.
2000 pounds to a ton.
“Tons” = 4-5

16 x 2000 x 4= 128,000 letters.
16 x 2000 x 5= 160,000 letters.

Photos or its a lie….again.

albill on March 21, 2014 at 7:54 AM

Among other things, Obamacare forces you to buy something under penalty of law.

And this jackwagon says people “love it.”

Murphy9 on March 21, 2014 at 7:54 AM

In all honesty, not to bash the Grand Liar on this particular topic but I believe he has received tons of letters from people who didn’t vote for him but love ObamaCare.

They are called children. Children can’t vote. But, their liberal unionized teachers can instruct them to write a letter to the president telling him how much they love ObamaCare and I’m sure the teacher’s unions have coordinated this so that Obama can, in fact, say he’s received tons of positive letters.

Still can’t stand him or unions, though.

OrbeaRider66 on March 21, 2014 at 7:56 AM

Yeah, and I bet most of those letters start out something like this:

“Thanks a lot for Obamacare and screwing up my life, S**thead!”

Logic on March 21, 2014 at 7:58 AM

Those letters; They are written by Obama’s staff and the OFA.

Dasher on March 21, 2014 at 8:05 AM

PANTS. ON. FIRE.

stenwin77 on March 21, 2014 at 8:18 AM

LIAR….

crosshugger on March 21, 2014 at 8:45 AM

Alternate headline: “Lying sack of shit still telling lies.”

Midas on March 21, 2014 at 9:04 AM

Must be where all the HA trolls have been as of late. Getting their envelopes stuffed, or something.

Bmore on March 21, 2014 at 9:05 AM

I am always astounded when people say “I was talking to a liberal friend…”

Come on. Those people are not your friends, and never pretend that they are.

Tom Servo on March 21, 2014 at 9:08 AM

Bmore on March 21, 2014 at 9:05 AM

Hah!

GWB on March 21, 2014 at 9:08 AM

Obama: I get tons of letters got ten letters from people who didn’t vote for me but love ObamaCare

Wade on March 21, 2014 at 9:09 AM

North Korea loves their Dear Leader also.

hawkdriver on March 21, 2014 at 9:24 AM

He does get hundreds, I am sure, but he also gets thousands saying the opposite, “I voted for you and I hate this”…

But, his minions need to hear this, that is all they have “tons of letters”.

Well, Putin gets tons of letters supporting him, Chavez gets tons of letters, and in North Korea, well just imagine the amount of letter he gets…

right2bright on March 21, 2014 at 9:26 AM

Hey Ellen, Obama just lied to your audience. What are you going to do about it?

oldennis on March 21, 2014 at 9:30 AM

Hey Ellen, Obama just lied to your audience. What are you going to do about it?

oldennis on March 21, 2014 at 9:30 AM

This is a family forum. We can’t go there.

307wolverine on March 21, 2014 at 9:34 AM

“I think Barack knew that he had God-given talents that were extraordinary. He knows exactly how smart he is. . . . He knows how perceptive he is. He knows what a good reader of people he is. And he knows that he has the ability — the extraordinary, uncanny ability — to take a thousand different perspectives, digest them and make sense out of them, and I think that he has never really been challenged intellectually. . . . So what I sensed in him was not just a restless spirit but somebody with such extraordinary talents that had to be really taxed in order for him to be happy. . . . He’s been bored to death his whole life. He’s just too talented to do what ordinary people do.”

307wolverine on March 21, 2014 at 9:40 AM

Liar!

tomshup on March 21, 2014 at 9:43 AM

He must be talking about how that old mimeograph machine in the basement works overtime.

nor on March 21, 2014 at 9:46 AM

It’s “tns” of letters because people are attaching rocks to the letters and then throwing them at him.

PA-Cman on March 21, 2014 at 9:51 AM

It’s “tons” of letters because people are attaching rocks to the letters and then throwing them at him.

PA-Cman on March 21, 2014 at 9:52 AM

Obama’s statement can actually be true, just thinking. I know that every Republican out there can say this, I laugh everyday at the stupidity of the people who brought us this mess, and so I love the enjoyment of their folly. I haven’t write BHO, but some others light have to laugh at his clownish gestures.

BUT, why don’t the Dems who are running from Obamacare getting the same volume of letters though? I can’t really square that one up for some reason.

gonnjos on March 21, 2014 at 10:12 AM

Letters?

Emails I might possibly believe, but letters? Typed or handwritten on a piece of paper, put into an envelope, stamped and sealed- those kinds of letters?

When was the last time anybody reading this wrote a personal letter (birthday and Christmas cards don’t count)? Who do you know that still writes personal letters?

Its just another out-of-touch-I-live-in-arainbow-unicorn-candy-mountain-land statement by the most powerful man second most powerful man on the planet.

I worry.

Pless1foEngrish on March 21, 2014 at 10:23 AM

Letters?

Anybody who signed up for Obamacare can’t afford a postage stamp.

Steve Z on March 21, 2014 at 10:32 AM

Last night we were out with friends, and one of our friends (a liberal)was complaining about issues he was having with his insurance company.

PetecminMd on March 21, 2014 at 6:47 AM

You need different friends. Seriously, life is too short. You’d be better off with no friends.

MisterElephant on March 21, 2014 at 10:48 AM

Not to worry. If needed, Zero’s photoshop minions will dummy up some letters and autopen sign them using names from the ACORN voter rolls: Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, winos, scores of dead people. Brain dead media and trolls will lap it up. Nothing to see here. Move along.

MrKleenexMuscles on March 21, 2014 at 11:12 AM

I get ton of letters from Nancy Pelosi thanking me for capitalism, free markets, hard work, from Harry Read apologizing for being a pathological liar and admitting you suck, and from Diane Feinstein celebrating the existence of the second Amendment. And your point is Barry?

Seems to me somebody’s mom jeans are too tight…

ptcamn on March 21, 2014 at 11:17 AM

Produce them you lying POS!

neyney on March 21, 2014 at 11:52 AM

Once more. LIAR.

cheeflo on March 21, 2014 at 12:06 PM

The SOB….can’t open his mouth without another lie falling out.

nonstopca on March 21, 2014 at 12:33 PM

The Lying Sack of America strikes again with a world class whopper. The man has no shame.

Mason on March 21, 2014 at 1:31 PM

And what was Ellen’s response? I doubt she was skeptical. Why else does he go on shows like hers. This isn’t Face the Nation, after all.

flataffect on March 21, 2014 at 9:11 PM

Lies are all he has, aside from nancy Pelosi out to ramble.

Lee Jan on March 22, 2014 at 7:42 AM