The most dangerous wedding photo evah?

posted at 5:01 pm on March 16, 2014 by Jazz Shaw

One of the nice things about visiting political events around different parts of the country is that you get to sample the local flavor and style of others interested in the same things you are. While staying in New Hampshire I’ve gotten an earful of how the business of politics operates and what state level activists deal with on a regular basis. One of the complaints many of you express is the sometimes crazy attacks which certain progressives launch because… well, I’m not exactly sure. Maybe they just can’t help themselves.

Today’s example deals with the state representative I interviewed yesterday, Al Baldasaro and his family. I also got to meet his wife Judy, who regaled me with a few stories about the attacks on her husband by Democrats who are apparently driven bonkers by his conservative agenda. Now, Al is used to being attacked for his policies and the legislation he works on, but it seems that the local Democrats aren’t happy with just sticking to business. They also went after him for the controversial topic of… wedding photos.

A Londonderry representative is taking heat this week from several New Hampshire Democrats over his wedding photos, which included several shots of wedding party members carrying guns.

On Tuesday, Rep. Al Baldasaro (R) posted the following message to his personal Facebook page:

Most notable among the group is Rep. Peter M. Sullivan (D-Manchester). In one of the screen grabs, he is shown reposting the Baldasaro wedding album with the caption “Paging Dr. Freud…”

Sullivan – an elected Democrat official – doubled down with additional comments about the gun totin’ wedding party. So what could have possibly been so offensive to the collective progressive brain trust to put them on the attack? Here it is.

BaldasaroWedding

And it spread beyond there. Even Huffpo picked up on the story. Having met Judy, I can tell you she’s a lovely woman and as pleasant a host as you’d hope to find. Her taste in fine weaponry only speaks more highly of her if you ask me. But the critics of the family weren’t happy with stopping there. There was still room to sink lower.

Eileen Spratt Ehlers wants to know ‘”Why she is dressed up like a 20-year old virgin bride?”

Pictures with guns? Yeah, that might invite provocation from your average ignorant, intolerant, unhinged, talking-points-IQ-New Hampshire Democrat, but I think Ehlers comment is the most telling.

Attacking the bride on her wedding day over her gown… it almost defies belief. So you think you’ve got it bad where you live? Take comfort… you could have to deal with the Democrats in New Hampshire.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Shotgun Wedding!

Count to 10 on March 16, 2014 at 5:03 PM

Take comfort… you could have to deal with the Democrats in New Hampshire.

Well they look like they are well equipped to deal with any Democrats that may happen by.

sharrukin on March 16, 2014 at 5:05 PM

nonpartisan got married?

Del Dolemonte on March 16, 2014 at 5:05 PM

The picture needs Billy Idol in the background somewhere.

Flange on March 16, 2014 at 5:06 PM

Heh. Love seeing babes with the big guns…

OmahaConservative on March 16, 2014 at 5:08 PM

*loosens collar*

Axe on March 16, 2014 at 5:08 PM

every trigger finger in sight is in plain view and outside the trigger guard. I don’t see a thing wrong with this picture, what’s so dangerous? :)

Mini-14 on March 16, 2014 at 5:10 PM

Peter Sullivan is a misogynist @$$.

22044 on March 16, 2014 at 5:11 PM

“dangerous”?

Try AWESOME.

Pork-Chop on March 16, 2014 at 5:13 PM

If I were a younger man, I would love to marry into that family!

gDavid on March 16, 2014 at 5:13 PM

The problem up here is they all migrated north from the People’s Democratic Republic of Taxachsetts. They wanted to escape the taxes and regulations.

Then they started recreating the very mess they left in the first place.

As the unofficial state motto says:

“Live Free or Live in Massachusetts!” ;)

evilned on March 16, 2014 at 5:13 PM

Obligatory :)

22044 on March 16, 2014 at 5:14 PM

So…like when are they going to sue that progressive gun-grabber photographer from Londonderry that refused to do their wedding pictures?

Just axin’.

Pless1foEngrish on March 16, 2014 at 5:14 PM

I can see why they’re upset. That gun in no way matches the bride’s gown.

Seriously, (and it’s probably just me) but I’m more annoyed with these novelty wedding photos than I am with the fact that the bride is packing heat.

Happy Nomad on March 16, 2014 at 5:15 PM

Mini-14 on March 16, 2014 at 5:10 PM

I noticed that the gal on the far right – her dress doesn’t match. Other than that? What’s the problem?

VegasRick on March 16, 2014 at 5:15 PM

Sarah Palin has stated that one of her baby showers was held at a shooting range.

Liberals get their panties in a bunch over the dumbest things, and let other things slide. They have the vapors over a group holding guns in a wedding photo, then turn around and celebrate whenever a baby in the womb is killed. Really messed up priorities.

theotherone on March 16, 2014 at 5:18 PM

have to root for this democrat’s wedding…

workingclass artist on March 16, 2014 at 5:19 PM

VegasRick on March 16, 2014 at 5:15 PM

Maid of honor. So it isn’t so much her dress doesn’t match that why isn’t she packing more heat than the rest of the gals?

Happy Nomad on March 16, 2014 at 5:20 PM

VegasRick on March 16, 2014 at 5:15 PM

They also seem to have a terrible problem with foot-fungus — but I’m not going to say anything about it.

Axe on March 16, 2014 at 5:21 PM

Unless those are flowers.

Prolly fungus though.

Axe on March 16, 2014 at 5:23 PM

Notice that all of them have their fingers outside the trigger guard as is appropriate? Compare with Feinstein’s pic with her finger on the trigger.

Man, women who know how to respect and use firearms are attractive!

Severian on March 16, 2014 at 5:24 PM

“The Liberals at it again, no respect what so ever but I have to say not all Democrats act like them. They owe my wife and me an apology but I won’t hold my breath waiting, shame on them.”

Bet he only needs one hand to count those that don’t.

Resist We Much on March 16, 2014 at 5:28 PM

Is that an AR-15 the bride is totting?

rbj on March 16, 2014 at 5:29 PM

Unless those are flowers.

Prolly fungus though.

Axe on March 16, 2014 at 5:23 PM

I think all flowers in New Hampshire have a fungus so…………….

VegasRick on March 16, 2014 at 5:31 PM

So, was she a virgin bride?

corona79 on March 16, 2014 at 5:33 PM

So, was she a virgin bride?

corona79 on March 16, 2014 at 5:33 PM

Say what?

sharrukin on March 16, 2014 at 5:36 PM

Apparently, they were serving venison, pheasant, grouse, duck, and goose at the reception.

Outstanding.

M240H on March 16, 2014 at 5:40 PM

The first two gals went strapless slingless.

VegasRick on March 16, 2014 at 5:40 PM

Then there’s the ever tolerant NH State Rep. Nick Levasseur, who made the cable news shows in 2010 by posting on Facebook that anime was proof that two nukes wasn’t enough.

Lesser known fact about Rep. Levasseur – his MySpace profile included this gem:

My Interests

Medicine, biology, mathematics, anything that doesn’t involve Organic Chemistry, cars that don’t begin with “Ford” and end with “Aspire”, HBO series, Bill Mahar, politics, the hunting of neo-conservative Reaganites (a shooting sport brought to you by the republican party in more ways than one!), sleeping (it is sad when necessary life takes become occational hobbies).

link: http://massbackwards.blogspot.com/2008/02/non-compos-mentis.html

Bruce MacMahon on March 16, 2014 at 5:46 PM

I think it is a great picture!

It must have been as much fun to plan as to make.

And,

The first two gals went strapless slingless.

VegasRick on March 16, 2014 at 5:40 PM

Nice.

Kevin K. on March 16, 2014 at 5:53 PM

Democrats are what they are. Until they are held to account, by the MSM, they will continue to do what they do best.

bflat879 on March 16, 2014 at 6:01 PM

I mean, I wouldn’t (and didn’t) pose like that, but what if shooting was their hobby? I could see some of my old basketball teammates posing with basketballs in a photo like that. Girls do it all the time in prom dresses, as if they are trying to say “even though I am all dolled up and prissy for this one night, you should see me do _this_.”

cptacek on March 16, 2014 at 6:12 PM

Here’s a great New Hampshire Democrat for ya:

A Face Only Richard Trumka Could Love…

M2RB: Def Leppard

Resist We Much on March 16, 2014 at 6:13 PM

Al Baldasaro at the 2/23 pro-gun rally in concord,NH

warhorse_03826 on March 16, 2014 at 6:17 PM

The wedding picture is cute. I just think that the right wing obsession with play things that go “bang” has become a sideshow and distraction from what needs to get done in DC.

MJBrutus on March 16, 2014 at 6:18 PM

Happy Nomad on March 16, 2014 at 5:15 PM

The Bride wore white, the MSR wore black.

Another Drew on March 16, 2014 at 6:19 PM

In questioning the color of the bride’s gown, I’m reminded of a line from “Bull Durham”:
All brides deserve to wear white!

Another Drew on March 16, 2014 at 6:22 PM

Cute. I bet the girls are all shooting buddies.

I and two of my old BFF’s are giving a girls’ skeet party in a couple of weeks for a girl making her debut. That girl’s sister held a skeet party for her groom’s wedding party. it’s all great fun.

juliesa on March 16, 2014 at 6:28 PM

Want to see a Democrat salivate uncontrollably? Show a picture of a gun.

GarandFan on March 16, 2014 at 6:35 PM

I guess we no longer have any rights about what people can or can’t do with our own personal family photos anymore? How did this clown get them? And why is he allowed to use them in this way? Jackwagon. And what’s wrong with people, feeling free to criticize someone’s wedding dress, someone they don’t even know? That’s just sick. WHO needs Dr. Freud? I hope FACEBOOK becomes extinct in the not too distant future.

scalleywag on March 16, 2014 at 6:38 PM

Want to see a Democrat salivate uncontrollably? Show a picture of a gun.

GarandFan on March 16, 2014 at 6:35 PM

Is that before, or after they pee all over themselves?

oscarwilde on March 16, 2014 at 6:41 PM

MJBrutus on March 16, 2014 at 6:18 PM

The right wing wouldn’t have an issue if it wasn’t for the left wing’s obsession with constantly trying to take all those “toys that go bang” away from everybody.

dentarthurdent on March 16, 2014 at 6:42 PM

And HUFFPO has turned into a real rag lately. If you ever go there check out the right column, it’s full of daily mail type exposes like who got butt surgery, who was caught without makeup on in the grocery store, Lindsay Lohan, drunk grandmas, Miley this Miley that. Says a lot about our society.

scalleywag on March 16, 2014 at 6:44 PM

nonpartisan got married?

Del Dolemonte on March 16, 2014 at 5:05 PM

Actually I think that photo means he got run off so he could go poop himself somewhere else.

NotCoach on March 16, 2014 at 6:45 PM

dentarthurdent on March 16, 2014 at 6:42 PM

Yeah, I get that. But they are taking much more important things away from us while we complain about our toys.

MJBrutus on March 16, 2014 at 6:45 PM

MJBrutus on March 16, 2014 at 6:18 PM

Ignorant a$$hats who don’t know what liberty means aren’t ever cute.

NotCoach on March 16, 2014 at 6:46 PM

MJBrutus on March 16, 2014 at 6:45 PM

See my post above. If you don’t understand the importance of an armed citizenry when it comes to liberty you are just as big a fool as all the gun grabbers.

NotCoach on March 16, 2014 at 6:47 PM

NotCoach on March 16, 2014 at 6:46 PM

Do you have a macro that just types out the same comment every time with the touch of a keystroke?

MJBrutus on March 16, 2014 at 6:48 PM

MJBrutus on March 16, 2014 at 6:18 PM

Funny; I was going to say exactly the same thing about the left wing.

I sense a common theme from you – bleating about things that are wrong with ‘the right’, when in reality the problems on those same topics are being driven by ‘the left’.

Midas on March 16, 2014 at 6:50 PM

MJBrutus on March 16, 2014 at 6:45 PM

Those “toys” are what we may eventually need to use to stop them from taking everything else.

The GOP and even eGOP for the most part wouldn’t be doing anything about guns, at least not at the federal level, if not for the Dems’ constant efforts at restricting or confiscating them. Look around at the source of EVERY political news item about guns and they’re about Dems’ attempts at gun control.

If we lose the battle for gun rights, guaranteed we WILL eventually lose all the others.

dentarthurdent on March 16, 2014 at 6:50 PM

I suspect the real liberal anger is that a man is marrying a women and that is the hysteria. The guns? Garter Guards!

Don L on March 16, 2014 at 6:51 PM

NotCoach on March 16, 2014 at 6:47 PM

That is plain silly. The tree of liberty musket thing is long gone. Those girls are not going to use those weapons to take down DC. They’re gonna shoot targets and maybe even critters and that’s about all they’re good for.

Don’t get me wrong, that is just great and I want them to have them. But when we have so much more at stake than a person’s ability to grease bunnies or deer I don’t have much sympathy.

MJBrutus on March 16, 2014 at 6:52 PM

MJBrutus on March 16, 2014 at 6:18 PM

Got to approach D.C. like we do should foreign policy negotiations with say, Russia. Keep all options on the table. Works better than reset buttons, red lines, and unilateral disarmament.

butch on March 16, 2014 at 6:55 PM

dentarthurdent on March 16, 2014 at 6:50 PM

Please. If there were any validity to that quaint, Enlightenment era notion the bullets would be darkening the sky by now, given the PBHO record.

MJBrutus on March 16, 2014 at 6:56 PM

Liberals suck the fun out of everything. Everything is political to them. I’m not crazy about these goofy weddings either. What are their grandchildren going to think.

crankyoldlady on March 16, 2014 at 6:57 PM

MJBrutus on March 16, 2014 at 6:52 PM

Yeah, yeah, yeah. We’ve all heard your “enlightened” nonsense before. Too bad you’re too damn ignorant to be thankful people refuse to be disarmed.

NotCoach on March 16, 2014 at 6:58 PM

MJBrutus on March 16, 2014 at 6:52 PM

So why are so many Dems so uptight about that photo?

Did you happen to notice what the bride is holding? Yup – one of those skeery black AR-15 killer “assault rifles”, the most popular rifle in the country, and the one that is now illegal in several states – and that in Connecticut in particular the Dems are threatening 300,000 citizens with SWAT team home invasions and gun confiscation and felony charges just simply for owning one.

So, tell me again, which side of the political spectrum has an obsession with these things?

dentarthurdent on March 16, 2014 at 7:00 PM

I see the idiot has taken over…later.

CW on March 16, 2014 at 7:00 PM

MJBrutus on March 16, 2014 at 6:56 PM

Well obviously not yet, which just proves conservative Americans are actually a lot more tolerant than lefties seem to think.
But let’s see what happens when Connecticut starts their confiscation attempts.

dentarthurdent on March 16, 2014 at 7:03 PM

dentarthurdent on March 16, 2014 at 7:00 PM

Because the liberals gain power by pandering to a patchwork of special interests. They use that power to cause real damage that goes well beyond the pernicious effects of gun grabbing, etc. But that is their path to power.

Playing their game and bickering over special interest items of little relative importance is playing their game. As we’ve seen, they’re much better at it.

MJBrutus on March 16, 2014 at 7:04 PM

crankyoldlady on March 16, 2014 at 6:57 PM

If the liberals get their way, the grandkids will be asking what those long sticks are that the girls are holding…..

dentarthurdent on March 16, 2014 at 7:04 PM

MJBrutus on March 16, 2014 at 7:04 PM

Well, I completely disagree that the 2nd Amendment is merely a “special interest items of little relative importance”.
If you don’t understand or care about just how important that one is, I really can’t help you.

dentarthurdent on March 16, 2014 at 7:07 PM

MJBrutus on March 16, 2014 at 7:04 PM

But I do fully agree with this part of your post.

dentarthurdent on March 16, 2014 at 7:08 PM

Damnit, I had a can of troll repellent on my desk somewhere…

Midas on March 16, 2014 at 7:08 PM

dentarthurdent on March 16, 2014 at 7:07 PM

We are not talking about handguns in their purses to protect themselves while walking to their car at night. Look at that photo again. We are talking about sporting goods.

MJBrutus on March 16, 2014 at 7:09 PM

MJBrutus on March 16, 2014 at 6:18 PM

You think rape is a joke? My “play thing” chased off a rapist once. This is deadly serious, literally. The Dems want to take away my right to protect myself. A politician’s attitude on gun control tells me most of what I need to know about his position on the relationship between the government and the citizens. BTW, nothing the gun controllers propose would reduce crime, but rather the opposite. This is about controlling us, pure and simple. It has nothing to with safety. We’re far more controllable when we’re disarmed. All tyrants know that.

I do agree that people shouldn’t be complacent and tolerate a socialist just because he lets us keep our guns. That’s how savvy Dems kept power in Dixie until fairly recently. It used to be that as long as a legislator brought home the pork and left the guns alone, he could pull all kinds of other nonsense in DC. That scenario exists less frequently now though.

juliesa on March 16, 2014 at 7:14 PM

MJBrutus on March 16, 2014 at 7:09 PM

I understand that – except for the gun the bride is holding – which is a type the Dems keep trying to ban.
Otherwise, this photo is nothing more than a novelty pose for the wedding album. No big deal.

My comments relating to the 2nd amendment are in response to your comments that took this from nothing more than a gimmick wedding photo into the realm of right wing obsession and politics, and downplaying the significance of gun rights or gun control politics.

dentarthurdent on March 16, 2014 at 7:15 PM

downplaying the significance of gun rights or gun control politics.

dentarthurdent on March 16, 2014 at 7:15 PM

Exactly. I think that they have been far and away overplayed to our political disadvantage. That’s all I’m saying.

MJBrutus on March 16, 2014 at 7:17 PM

I wouldn’t mind having all those ladies with me during the zombie apocalypse. That’s a lot a lead down range with all those shotguns.

Ruckus_Tom on March 16, 2014 at 7:19 PM

MJBrutus on March 16, 2014 at 7:17 PM

This comment settles it once and for all: You are beyond ignorant.

Every time the left tries to grab our guns, they lose. Every time they promote “sensical” gun control, they lose. Every time people figure out a politician will deny them their 2nd Amendment rights, that politician loses. Your advice is like a shiite sandwich: Thanks, but no thanks.

NotCoach on March 16, 2014 at 7:27 PM

dentarthurdent on March 16, 2014 at 7:07 PM

He does, but like a typical spineless RINO he doesn’t want to offend the other side. He’ll treat us like bitter enemies all day long as long as it puts him in good graces with the left.

CurtZHP on March 16, 2014 at 7:28 PM

MJBrutus

Being on the left, you would think that, lol.

xblade on March 16, 2014 at 7:44 PM

…no PINK guns?

KOOLAID2 on March 16, 2014 at 7:45 PM

CurtZHP

Don’t fall for his schtick: He IS on the left.

xblade on March 16, 2014 at 7:45 PM

MJBrutus on March 16, 2014 at 6:18 PM

MJ, do yourself a favor. Go hide behind a couch and pray that people don’t say bad things about you. Maybe someday you won’t be afraid of your own shadow.

itsspideyman on March 16, 2014 at 8:29 PM

BTW good job scrubbing your posts at dailykos, it is almost like you never used to contribute there MJ.

Murphy9 on March 16, 2014 at 8:36 PM

MJBrutus on March 16, 2014 at 7:04 PM

I’m sure whatever Brutus has as his soapbox is much more important than the Bill of Rights…

/s

cs89 on March 16, 2014 at 8:48 PM

MJBrutus on March 16, 2014 at 6:18 PM

You sure do whine a lot.

Kinda like a typical leftist.

Solaratov on March 16, 2014 at 8:52 PM

MJBrutus on March 16, 2014 at 6:52 PM

There you go… trying to make our right to own guns about hunting, which it is not. I’m female, nearly 60 years old and have been an owner of firearms since age 10. Dad asked what I wanted for that birthday and I said I wanted a rifle like his (we used to go Armadillo hunting in the summer and he used a .22LR Remington). Well, he laughed big but I got that gun when the big day arrived.
At last count I own two pistols, three rifles and a shotgun. I sleep soundly at night even though I live on a dead end road where it would take the Sheriff 30 minutes to get here, if called. I’ve killed one deer in my entire life and only shoot at varmints now. Owning firearms and being properly trained to use them has absolutely nothing to do with hunting. If the Russians (or liberals) ever invade East Texas I will defend what is mine.

jffree1 on March 16, 2014 at 9:06 PM

And HUFFPO has turned into a real rag lately. If you ever go there check out the right column, it’s full of daily mail type exposes like who got butt surgery, who was caught without makeup on in the grocery store, Lindsay Lohan, drunk grandmas, Miley this Miley that. Says a lot about our their society.

scalleywag on March 16, 2014 at 6:44 PM

And their president works the talk shows.

AesopFan on March 17, 2014 at 1:10 AM

And Bryon complains about religious posts on HotAir.

AesopFan on March 17, 2014 at 1:11 AM

Oh dear. Messing with one’s toys does seem to have stirred up the H/A hornet’s nest.

I remember that I have noted that the problem with ideologues on both sides of the spectrum is that they lack a sense of proportion. That the national debt or immigration are of the same importance as guns or SSM to them.

MJBrutus on March 17, 2014 at 6:05 AM

Oh dear. Messing with one’s toys does seem to have stirred up the H/A hornet’s nest…

MJBrutus on March 17, 2014 at 6:05 AM

They are not just toys.
They are the chief cornerstone
Of our Republic.

If you are organizing a society, you need security. One can provide security either by empowering a central authority with enough power to guarantee security, or by empowering the individual with enough power to protect himself and those around him.

The centralized power model leads inevitably to despotism. Sooner or later, the central government uses the power it has to pursue it’s own interests over those of the people, and the relatively powerless people are helpless to resist. We are a few miles down that road today.

The distributed power model leads to a stable society that provides freedom for all. Since no entity is capable of monopolizing power, that society must be ruled by persuasion, rather than force.

The right of the individual to own guns is about the distribution of power to the lowest level. That is what the security of the free state is all about. To be both secure and free, the people must be armed.

Haiku Guy on March 17, 2014 at 7:34 AM

two things that never meet…humor and liberal

right2bright on March 17, 2014 at 8:22 AM

Democrat State House Rep Peter Sullivan is a major piece of work. And a reliable source of material.

nhsteve on March 17, 2014 at 8:32 AM

Well democrats in Minnesota are not any better.

crosshugger on March 17, 2014 at 8:35 AM

Is it just me, or when viewing this picture does anyone else hear late 1970′s T.V. Theme music in the background while voice says; “My name is Charlie, and these are my girls…”?

wearyman on March 17, 2014 at 9:03 AM

MJBrutus on March 16, 2014 at 6:18 PM

Really? Protecting your 2nd Amendment rights is a sideshow. And another one falls by the wayside. MJ is pro-abortion, pro-amnesty, pro-progressive social engineering and hates the Conservative base.

Dude or Dudette, whatever you are, you’re made. You don’t have a Conservative bone in your body and I struggle to see what about the GOP you’d be interested in voting for.

hawkdriver on March 17, 2014 at 9:11 AM

MJBrutus on March 17, 2014 at 6:05 AM

Oh dear, you’ve recently confided you’re pro-amnesty. Save your chiding for gullible ones.

hawkdriver on March 17, 2014 at 9:13 AM

MJBrutus on March 16, 2014 at 6:18 PM

Maybe because the “bang” needs to be a main attraction in DC.

That gun in no way matches the bride’s gown.

Happy Nomad on March 16, 2014 at 5:15 PM

None of the guns match the bridesmaids’ dresses, either. I have to admit that shows a real lack of planning on the bride’s part.

GWB on March 17, 2014 at 9:13 AM

wearyman on March 17, 2014 at 9:03 AM

But with a deep southern accent? Sort of a cross between Charlie’s Angels and Dukes of Hazard?

GWB on March 17, 2014 at 9:25 AM

wearyman on March 17, 2014 at 9:03 AM

I caught more of a Petticoat Junction vibe from the photo.

MJBrutus on March 17, 2014 at 9:55 AM

Liberals are just idiots….. I would love to be in the same room as that moron Ehlers. I’ll bet she is a real peach.

ultracon on March 17, 2014 at 10:44 AM

wearyman on March 17, 2014 at 9:03 AM

I caught more of a Petticoat Junction vibe from the photo.

MJBrutus on March 17, 2014 at 9:55 AM

Yeah … Petticoat Jct works.

Try answering DinaRehn‘s well-thought-out question :

MJBrutus on February 19, 2014 at 3:33 PM

I take it you have a real problem with the Commonsense Civil Right of Armed Self-Defense ?[CASD]

DinaRehn on February 19, 2014 at 3:53 PM

PBHO loves to use the phrase, “common sense” willy nilly too. I’m sure you find him very convincing.

MJBrutus on February 19, 2014 at 3:53 PM

Can you answer the question :

Do you have problem with the Commonsense Civil Right of Armed Self-Defense [CASD]

DinaRehn on February 19, 2014 at 3:57 PM

I don’t know what that is, so no, I cannot answer the question.

MJBrutus on February 19, 2014 at 4:00 PM

Let me help you out.
Which words are you having trouble understanding :

Definition of common sense
noun[mass noun]
good sense and sound judgement in practical matters:it is all a matter of common sense [as modifier]:a common-sense approach
———————
Definition of civil
1 [attributive] relating to ordinary citizens and their concerns, as distinct from military or ecclesiastical matters:
Origin late Middle English: via Old French from Latin civilis, from civis ‘citizen’.
————————–
Definition of right
noun
1 [mass noun] that which is morally correct, just, or honourable
**2 a moral or legal entitlement to have or do something.**
——————————–
Definition of armed
adjective
**1 equipped with or carrying a firearm or firearms**
1.1involving the use of firearms:
2 Heraldry having claws, a beak, etc. of a specified tincture
————————————
Definition of self-defense
noun
the defense of one’s person or interests, especially through the use of physical force, which is permitted in certain cases as an answer to a charge of violent crime:he claimed self-defense in the attempted murder charge [as modifier]:self-defense classes

DinaRehn on February 19, 2014 at 4:20 PM

Now that you should know the meaning of those words in the phrase: Commonsense civil right of armed self-defense

Why do you have a problem with that civil right?

DinaRehn on February 19, 2014 at 4:28 PM

listens2glenn on March 17, 2014 at 11:16 AM

listens2glenn on March 17, 2014 at 11:16 AM

You are one stubborn dude. When he sprung that meaningless phrase on me I took it to be the name of some proposed law or something. It turned out just to be a garbage remark he made up and that you are obsessed with. Garbage because “common sense” is simply an eye of the beholder opinion.

MJBrutus on March 17, 2014 at 11:24 AM

Yes, it’s true. Commie-crats in New Hampshire are belly-crawling scum of the earth.

earlgrey on March 17, 2014 at 2:02 PM

MJBrutus on March 16, 2014 at 7:04 PM

Yep.

For example, they pander to antireligious bigots and people like yourself who hate social conservatives by pushing things like gay-sex marriage.

It’s so funny to watch you blather about them destroying the country when you are not only a willing, but eager participant.

northdallasthirty on March 17, 2014 at 2:09 PM

I caught more of a Petticoat Junction vibe from the photo.

MJBrutus on March 17, 2014 at 9:55 AM

Yes, because bigoted liberals like yourself brand anyone who can use, handle, and own a gun intelligently as an ignorant redneck.

The reason bigot liberals like you are obsessed with guns is pure racism. You want to disarm your little Trayvons, but you can’t and won’t do it, so you attack law-abiding white people with guns instead.

What makes you REALLY funny is that you think gay people like myself fall for your blather about “rights” when you won’t even respect our Second or First Amendment ones.

northdallasthirty on March 17, 2014 at 2:11 PM

I am going to hazard a guess and say that everybody “held their peace(and piece)” at this wedding. ;)

That said, along with the guns, the progressives were actually really upset that she married a man.

Sterling Holobyte on March 17, 2014 at 3:18 PM

northdallasthirty on March 17, 2014 at 2:11 PM

Every post you make is a cry for help. Listen to that voice and go get some.

MJBrutus on March 17, 2014 at 3:23 PM