Interview with Al Baldasaro

posted at 2:31 pm on March 15, 2014 by Jazz Shaw

Continuing to run around at the Northeast Republican Leadership Conference, I had the opportunity to sit down with Al Baldasaro, State Representative from Rockingham County and District 5 State-Federal Relations & Veteran Affairs Committee member. As a “tri-chair” in the New Hampshire state house, Al is one of the top GOP leaders in the First in the Nation state. He was one of the chief actors responsible for getting their Stand Your Ground law passed and remains one of the statesmen who people look to in the Granite State. In the interview below we talk about what’s going on in his state in this mid-term season, how he almost ran for US Senate himself, and he shares some very interesting observations on Scott Brown and the race to replace their current Democrat Senator.

Al is a Marine and a long time servant of his nation and his state, with some appropriate thoughts to share. Check it out below.

Comments

Jazz, I believe what Al was saying is very relevant, but trying to listen to that audio is ‘agonizing’. Is there any way you could post a transcript?

listens2glenn on March 15, 2014 at 3:04 PM

If you believe that dimwitted drunk Diane Sawyer and that congenital idiot with the education of Beavis, David Gregory, the stand your ground law was responsible for Sandy Hook, the Watts Riot, slavery and the runaway criminal pathology of black America.

pat on March 15, 2014 at 3:05 PM

As a former supporter of Brown, I say he is not much.

I can’t get excited for him anymore.

FOWG1 on March 15, 2014 at 3:06 PM

Video chews up my limited data.
(so do pop-ups)
I rather read it.

wolly4321 on March 15, 2014 at 3:13 PM

Holy cow. I’ll try to make time to do a transcript, but we’re kind of slammed up here.

Jazz Shaw on March 15, 2014 at 3:32 PM

I’ll try to make time to do a transcript, but we’re kind of slammed up here.

Jazz Shaw on March 15, 2014 at 3:32 PM

Oh, heck, just farm it out to the NSA. The gubmint is going to privatize it any day now so that they can tell the voters they solved the problem of gubmint snooping. Think new GM – there will be a price for each of its “products” (like their audio-to-text programming).

platypus on March 15, 2014 at 3:55 PM

No offense intended Jazz but introducing Al Baldasaro the way you did doesn’t give context. He’s from NH and is a potential rival to Scott Brown. Work with that and understand that not every HA reader lives your world.

For us Virginians, Rockingham County was established in 1727 not the poser 1769 county that NH established. ;0

Happy Nomad on March 15, 2014 at 4:13 PM

Ya done typing yet?

I mean,, ya do it for a living. On the weekends. Sometimes.

Just throw out red meat tomorrow. We’ll handle the rest.

wolly4321 on March 15, 2014 at 7:42 PM

Jazz Shaw on March 15, 2014 at 3:32 PM

It’s okay … I’m not standing here with my arms crossed, while tapping my foot impatiently, waiting.

From what I could discern of it did seem worth while.

listens2glenn on March 15, 2014 at 8:45 PM