The Ed Morrissey Show: Dwayne Epstein, Marc Hyden

posted at 3:04 pm on March 13, 2014 by Ed Morrissey

Today on The Ed Morrissey Show (4 pm ET), author (and old friend of mine) Dwayne Epstein joins me to discuss the recent Oscar winners, my column on gratuitous nudity (rest assured there will be none on this program), and latest and greatest/worstest in films today. We’ll also discuss his biography of screen legend Lee Marvin, Lee Marvin: Point Blank, which is going to paperbook release now.

In bonus minutes, we’ll talk with Marc Hyden of Conservatives Concerned About The Death Penalty.

The Ed Morrissey Show and its dynamic chatroom can be seen on the permanent TEMS page. Be sure to join us, and donít forget to keep up with the debate on my Facebook page, too!

Video streaming by Ustream

Keep praying that Marizela Perez will be found, and peace brought to her family.

Comments

…thank you Ed for the other day…you are a gentleman and fair!
(…love you Ed!…no!…not in a carnal way!)

KOOLAID2 on March 13, 2014 at 5:27 PM

From yesterdays no TEMS today thread.

Bushy handlebar mustache.

Murphy9 on March 12, 2014 at 6:45 PM

Not sure what I think about that Murph. Could have had a higher res photo to work from maybe? Bushier maybe. Ed your thoughts.

Bmore on March 13, 2014 at 5:55 PM

Seems like the site is working Ed. : ) Fixed?

Bmore on March 13, 2014 at 6:13 PM

Yeah, I think we found the issue this afternoon. Finally.

Ed Morrissey on March 13, 2014 at 6:53 PM

Yay! So you give me a high res and we can try out, oh I don’t know a VanDyke, Go tee, you name it. ; )

Bmore on March 13, 2014 at 6:54 PM

Rut Roh. Comments disappearing. Mill? Please tell me its the mill. Please.

Bmore on March 13, 2014 at 6:56 PM

Thank goodness. I guess the mill didn’t like some of those beard mustache combos. ; ) I’ll take it down now Ed. Still though if you ever want to see what some other styles look like on you, just let me know. ; )

Bmore on March 13, 2014 at 6:57 PM

Bmore on March 13, 2014 at 6:57 PM

I guessed I missed it. Send to me on the tips line.

Ed Morrissey on March 13, 2014 at 7:16 PM

Okay. I used the other addy by mistake. Sorry.

Bmore on March 13, 2014 at 7:32 PM