Quotes of the day

posted at 10:41 pm on March 13, 2014 by Allahpundit

For months and months, for example, I’ve been demanding facts — not shibboleths or epithets — from the anti-Mitch McConnell brigade…

For more than a decade, Sen. Mitch McConnell has stood alone in fighting unconstitutional campaign finance laws, earning him the undying enmity of The New York Times…

As minority leader, McConnell managed to get every single Republican in the Senate to vote against Obamacare — even “Strange New Respect” Republicans like John McCain, Susan Collins and Lindsey Graham. No other Republican leader has ever accomplished anything like that…

McConnell tricked Obama into accepting the only spending cuts to the federal government in more than half a century…

On the most important issue — immigration — McConnell not only voted against Marco Rubio’s amnesty bill, but at the moment, he may be the only thing standing between us and a scheme to import 30 million new Democratic voters. As House Speaker John Boehner works feverishly behind the scenes to push amnesty through, McConnell recently announced that there would be no immigration bill in 2014 (thank almighty God)…

Here’s the counter-argument from the anti-McConnell crowd: HE’S A RINO! HE’S AN ESTABLISHMENT REPUBLICAN! HE’S BEEN A TERRIBLE LEADER! MITCH LIED, KIDS DIED!

Ladies and Gentlemen, there you have all the attributes of a mob: Slogans in lieu of logic and evidence, beliefs impenetrable by facts, emotional hatred of the “enemy” and the acceptance of wild contradictions. Isn’t Paul Ryan dreamy? Let’s run Ted Cruz for president! We love Reagan … But we hate McConnell for voting with Reagan!

Nothing good has ever been accomplished by a mob.

***

Finally, while I appreciate the review of Mitch McConnell’s legislative record, there’s that other record that is less convenient. No, no, not the multiple votes to increase the debt ceiling. No, not the multiple votes that funded Obamacare. No, not McConnell’s vote opposing returning power to the states to control their own highway programs. No, I’m not even referring to Mitch McConnell’s vote to send the Senate’s amnesty plan to the floor of the Senate for consideration — something he could have rallied his side to oppose through a filibuster.

Instead, I’m talking about the candidates McConnell has supported instead of the conservatives.

Would Ann have preferred Trey Grayson over Rand Paul? Grayson is now working with an anti-gun Democratic super PAC to elect Democrats. Mitch McConnell supported Trey Grayson.

Would Ann have preferred Charlie Crist over Rubio? She and I certainly did not like Rubio’s immigration plan — the one McConnell voted to get out of committee to the floor of the Senate. But would she have preferred Charlie Crist, who was and remains to the left of Rubio on the issue? Mitch McConnell supported Charlie Crist.

Would Ann have preferred Arlen Specter to Pat Toomey like Mitch McConnell did?

What about David Dewhurst over Ted Cruz?

What about Bob Bennett? Does Ann think conservatives, led by the Senate Conservatives Fund, should have left in the Senate the Republican who helped author the federal individual mandate that went into Obamacare? His replacement was Mike Lee. Would Ann really join Mitch McConnell wanting to keep Bob Bennett in the Senate over Mike Lee…

There’s no right wing mob on the march. There’s just a cleaning crew. If we don’t clean up our own side, the general election voters surely will. 2006 taught us that.

***

Mr. McConnell is not only an incumbent senator who represents the party opposed to the White House in a midterm election, but he also comes from a state that opposes the president. Since 1956, only seven senators in these circumstances have lost re-election. The last time was in 1998, when John Edwards defeated Senator Lauch Faircloth in North Carolina.

But 2014 is not 1998. Back then, President Bill Clinton’s approval rating was in the mid-60s. Today, President Obama’s ratings are mired in the low 40s. Kentucky is also not North Carolina, which only narrowly voted against Mr. Clinton. Kentucky is an extremely favorable state for a Republican candidate: It voted for Romney and McCain by an average of 25 points to the right of the country.

From that perspective, there is no precedent for a McConnell defeat. No senator has lost in a state as favorable as Kentucky when the president represents the other party…

Campaigns tend to move partisans toward their respective corners. Campaign advertisements, messages, and even gaffes, emphasize the ideological differences between the candidates and polarize voters along party lines. Mr. McConnell will spend the next eight months reminding voters that he’s the president’s most reliable adversary, and that control of the Senate is at stake. That message seems likely to resonate with Kentucky’s anti-Obama electorate.

***

***

***

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 7

Bishop!

KCB on March 13, 2014 at 10:41 PM

Bishop!

PolAgnostic on March 13, 2014 at 10:41 PM

RATSO!…

OmahaConservative on March 13, 2014 at 10:41 PM

BISHOP!

And this will be my last Bishop until he comes back.

Lanceman on March 13, 2014 at 10:41 PM

DTDM

PolAgnostic on March 13, 2014 at 10:42 PM

Beat me to it — good job.

Alien on March 13, 2014 at 10:42 PM

Bishop!

KCB on March 13, 2014 at 10:41 PM

DAMMIT!

I wasn’t quick enough deploying the Temporal Distortion Mines!

PolAgnostic on March 13, 2014 at 10:43 PM

What? I’m not posting too fast? I didn’t already say that?

Is the site fixed?

Alien on March 13, 2014 at 10:44 PM

PolAgnostic on March 13, 2014 at 10:43 PM

Virtual tie!

KCB on March 13, 2014 at 10:44 PM

Isn’t Ann Coulter’s angry deranged 15 minutes up yet? A stopped clock is right twice a day, but someone keeps over-winding her when the springs don’t even work any more.

oldroy on March 13, 2014 at 10:45 PM

Is the site fixed?

Alien on March 13, 2014 at 10:44 PM

Don’t get too excited.

KCB on March 13, 2014 at 10:45 PM

Where’s Bmore? I have some business with the guy.

Insulting me and my kind on the missing airliner thread.

Alien on March 13, 2014 at 10:46 PM

Don’t get too excited.

KCB on March 13, 2014 at 10:45 PM

But … it’s QOTD! I am unable to contain my enthusiasm.

Alien on March 13, 2014 at 10:47 PM

Insulting me and my kind on the missing airliner thread.

Alien on March 13, 2014 at 10:46 PM

So you had nothing to do with it? That’s your story?

KCB on March 13, 2014 at 10:48 PM

As a Kentuckian I am hoping Turtle isn’t my Senator in 2015.

ConstantineXI on March 13, 2014 at 10:48 PM

Insulting me and my kind on the missing airliner thread.

Alien on March 13, 2014 at 10:46 PM

So you had nothing to do with it? That’s your story?

KCB on March 13, 2014 at 10:48 PM

I asked around. It wasn’t us.

Alien on March 13, 2014 at 10:49 PM

Calling all Rude Buffoons, trolls and loons…

OmahaConservative on March 13, 2014 at 10:50 PM

They may very well have fixed it. A coupla times, earlier, I got page error when trying to get into HA. So it may have been down to sync it.

Or Sink it as was the case with FL-13.

Lanceman on March 13, 2014 at 10:50 PM

I asked around. It wasn’t us.

Alien on March 13, 2014 at 10:49 PM

Well, I’m baffled..

KCB on March 13, 2014 at 10:50 PM

I’m going to do what I did first time I ran the board at the radio station solo for a remote on the talk show I used to do with 2 other guys back in 1999 and, HISSSSSS! it didn’t work…

“It’s 6:05, 18 degrees here in Huntington… This is AM 930 WRVC and here’s VAN Halen!”

Yep, started playing my CD’s on an AM radio station on a Saturday morning. Had to put on a program, can’t have dead air you know!

ConstantineXI on March 13, 2014 at 10:51 PM

I asked around. It wasn’t us.

Alien on March 13, 2014 at 10:49 PM

Does the late shift nurse know you left your room?

oldroy on March 13, 2014 at 10:51 PM

I asked around. It wasn’t us.

Alien on March 13, 2014 at 10:49 PM

This time.

Alien on March 13, 2014 at 10:52 PM

For some reason whenever I see a pic of this Puss face
this song comes to mind….let’s get this Music
flowing baby!!

Montgomery Gentry

ToddPA on March 13, 2014 at 10:52 PM

Or Sink it as was the case with FL-13.

Lanceman on March 13, 2014 at 10:50 PM

so my Bish might be legit? Yes!!!!

KCB on March 13, 2014 at 10:52 PM

Evenin’

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2014 at 10:53 PM

Calling all Rude Buffoons, trolls and loons…

OmahaConservative on March 13, 2014 at 10:50 PM

Reporting for duty- =)

bazil9 on March 13, 2014 at 10:53 PM

This place goes to hell at night

Rabble rabble rabble…

Murphy9 on March 13, 2014 at 10:53 PM

so my Bish might be legit? Yes!!!!

KCB on March 13, 2014 at 10:52 PM

It is. And it was my last until that phucker comes back.

Lanceman on March 13, 2014 at 10:53 PM

Occam’s Razor would say that the missing airliner is a hijacking for tall buildings.

Was Flight 370 hijacked and headed to Asia’s Twin Towers?

Pic of Iranian passenger (with one way ticket and stolen passport) with Twin Towers a few days ago?

faraway on March 13, 2014 at 10:54 PM

More of the MIGHTY VAN HALEN!

And when I say Van Halen I mean DAVID LEE ROTH.

ConstantineXI on March 13, 2014 at 10:54 PM

32m
President Obama to issue rules aimed at cracking down on low-performing for-profit career colleges – @Reuters
read more on reuters.com

Oh good, Lord Obama is going to dictate how for-profit colleges conduct their affairs.

Murphy9 on March 13, 2014 at 10:54 PM

B8+1!!!!! Wherehave you been? I thought Alien got you.

KCB on March 13, 2014 at 10:54 PM

That getting all Repubs to vote against Obamacare is some great accomplishment speaks volumes about how terribly idiotic the Stupid Party is. And, if McConnell were the warrior Coulter paints him to be, he would have used Senate rules to force a reading of the bill.

yaedon on March 13, 2014 at 10:55 PM

ConstantineXI on March 13, 2014 at 10:54 PM

Nice selection.

KCB on March 13, 2014 at 10:55 PM

This place goes to hell at night

Rabble rabble rabble…

Murphy9 on March 13, 2014 at 10:53 PM

If Bish don’t wanna’ play thats on him…

OmahaConservative on March 13, 2014 at 10:56 PM

Murphy9 on March 13, 2014 at 10:54 PM

Maybe he will raise their tuition rates and put them on a risk corridor.

oldroy on March 13, 2014 at 10:56 PM

How about some =VH= from 1977 that never was released… This song (different lyrics) did make the 2012 album though…

This one was better:

Van Halen: Get the Show on the Road

ConstantineXI on March 13, 2014 at 10:56 PM

No more page jump, either.

Lanceman on March 13, 2014 at 10:56 PM

ConstantineXI on March 13, 2014 at 10:51 PM

I worked at an AM station in my hometown; the real small kind, that has to shut down when the sun sets. We ran a Big Band and News format. Our audience was dying off.

Then the new management decided to challenge the monster AM rock station across town, and we changed our format.

Overnight — we went from Glenn Miller to …

Well, our morning DJ opened our new format with the Beatles “Revolution.”

Did you ever see the early WKRP episode where they pulled the same thing?

Alien on March 13, 2014 at 10:57 PM

B8+1!!!!! Wherehave you been? I thought Alien got you.

KCB on March 13, 2014 at 10:54

He didn’t want white meat ;)

Hey baby doll.

bazil9 on March 13, 2014 at 10:57 PM

Wow, Miss Coulter has really lost her edge. She can’t possibly be serious.

SouthernGent on March 13, 2014 at 10:58 PM

Does the late shift nurse know you left your room?

oldroy on March 13, 2014 at 10:51 PM

No. I ate her.

Alien on March 13, 2014 at 10:58 PM

I miss Axe….

bazil9 on March 13, 2014 at 10:58 PM

OUCH.

ddrintn on March 13, 2014 at 10:59 PM

bazil9 on March 13, 2014 at 10:57 PM

His loss!

KCB on March 13, 2014 at 10:59 PM

From the best hard rock album of the 1980′s… Van Halen “Fair Warning” 1981, this was classic Van Halen at it’s hardest…

Van Halen “Hear About it Later”

Also the best bass you ever heard on a VH album…

ConstantineXI on March 13, 2014 at 10:59 PM

I miss Axe….

bazil9 on March 13, 2014 at 10:58 PM

He was around today. Give it time. He’ll probably show tonight.

KCB on March 13, 2014 at 11:00 PM

And, what should be made of McConnell’s statement to the New York Times (of all places) that he intends to ‘crush the Tea Party’ and not just the Tea Party primary candidates?

I fully expect to hear such statements from the current Senate Majority Leader, Harry Reid, but not the guy who wants to replace him.

No other Republican leader has ever accomplished anything like that…

Yes, Annie, Mitch McConnell is absolutely brilliant. He’s probably the smartest senator to ever walk the earth. Senator Cato the Younger? Pffft!

In fact, he is not unlike your last knicker creamer, Chris Christie. Both love to insult the very people they need to get elected.

Go ahead, Mitch. Crush your base. Come November, you might just find yourself giving a concession speech to coal hater, abortion fanatic, dynastic product, and Obama lover. You have a 31% approval rating in your own state. It should be a capital offence for a Republican to be so despised by the people of a state like Kentucky. California or Massachusetts? Sure. Kentucky? Er, no.

Resist We Much on March 13, 2014 at 11:00 PM

Reporting for duty- =)

bazil9 on March 13, 2014 at 10:53 PM

Hey beautiful… how are you…

oscarwilde on March 13, 2014 at 11:01 PM

There are no opponents to the Establishment in America. Never! No, fellow Establishment Republican and Democrat members of the Senate and House, I am not scared of losing my seat and neither should you be!

Search for the truth. I tell you things and I always ask you to verify what I say. I told you yesterday that there are no dissatisfied people in America. You can go and visit Kentucky. No dissatisfied person there. No one at all. There are only supporters of mine and the Establishment except for a few crazy constitution clingers. Everything is okay.

By Karl Rove, I think I will win in a landslide. Any talk of my defeat is merely an insane prattle. The fact is that as soon as my opponents reach Kentucky’s borders, we besiege them and slaughter them. Wherever they go in Kentucky, they will find themselves encircled by millions of my loyal supporters. The Tea Partiers will be burnt. We are going to tackle them. We are going to hit them with shoes! Opponents of the establishment will be committing suicide by the thousands once they enter Kentucky or any other state to try to defeat Establishment approved candidates. Be assured, my Senate seat is safe, protected. I am establishment! I can not be defeated! Never!

VorDaj on March 13, 2014 at 11:01 PM

Overnight — we went from Glenn Miller to …

Well, our morning DJ opened our new format with the Beatles “Revolution.”

Did you ever see the early WKRP episode where they pulled the same thing?

Alien on March 13, 2014 at 10:57 PM

Loved that show. It’s why I wanted to get into radio.

For about 45 minutes I played classic rock on an AM station in Huntington because it was all I could think of to do to fill airtime because the remote link failed :)

That’s how long it took the rest of the crew to get back to the studio so I had people to talk to and we could resume talk programming.

At this time, WRVC 930 was the #1 AM in our market, it was the Rush Limbaugh station, etc..

ConstantineXI on March 13, 2014 at 11:01 PM

His loss!

KCB on March 13, 2014 at 10:59 PM

No thanks — I’m full.

Alien on March 13, 2014 at 11:01 PM

Did you ever see the early WKRP episode where they pulled the same thing?

Alien on March 13, 2014 at 10:57 PM

One of my all time favorites.

Good evening ladies and gentlemen.

crankyoldlady on March 13, 2014 at 11:02 PM

How about: He’s been in the US Senate for 30 YEARS! That’s too long for anyone. By that time, you’re definitely part of the problem and not the solution no matter your party affiliation.

yaedon on March 13, 2014 at 11:02 PM

Good grief…this thread is a mess. Do you guys act like this every night?

Jaibones on March 13, 2014 at 11:02 PM

*desperate attention getting move*

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2014 at 11:02 PM

I miss Axe….

bazil9 on March 13, 2014 at 10:58 PM

…think he’s busy with a project….he peeks in once in a while…saw him at 3 AM or so when I got up for a drink…and he appeared for Shad ….for very good support.

KOOLAID2 on March 13, 2014 at 11:03 PM

Van Halen 1983 US Festival “Romeo Delight” (set the world’s record for highest paid performance ever in rock, VH got over 1 million dollars for this one performance).

Infamous for David Lee Roth forgetting “The F’ing WORDS”

ConstantineXI on March 13, 2014 at 11:04 PM

Also the best bass you ever heard on a VH album…

ConstantineXI on March 13, 2014 at 10:59 PM

There ae better bassists around, But he did have a uique style that made me like him a lot. Like Phil Collins with drums. Good style points.

KCB on March 13, 2014 at 11:04 PM

Unique.

KCB on March 13, 2014 at 11:04 PM

B i s h o p !

KOOLAID2 on March 13, 2014 at 11:04 PM

Did you ever see the early WKRP episode where they pulled the same thing?

Alien on March 13, 2014 at 10:57 PM

Loved that show. It’s why I wanted to get into radio.
ConstantineXI on March 13, 2014 at 11:01 PM

Oh, young one — my experience actually pre-dated the WKRP show by, say, 10 years. ;)

Do you have your Third Class Radiotelephone Operator’s Permit? I have a lifetime endorsement on mine.

Alien on March 13, 2014 at 11:04 PM

bazil9 on March 13, 2014 at 10:53 PM

Hey beautiful… how are you…

oscarwilde on March 13, 2014 at 11:01 PM

awww..Hey Mr Wilde! *slides u an Arrogant Bastard* =)

bazil9 on March 13, 2014 at 11:04 PM

Ok, it does seem like it’s fixed…….Yay????!!!!

KCB on March 13, 2014 at 11:05 PM

“McConnell tells Truth Revolt that he is not attacking the Tea Party at all. Rather he feels that the Senate Conservatives Fund is a fake, pretending to support conservatism while undermining it.”

And I say McConnell is a Goebbels level and Baghdad Bob level liar as clearly McConnell is the fake, pretending to support conservatism while undermining it.

Source: “South Carolina Senator Jim DeMint founded the Senate Conservatives Fund during the summer of 2008. The fund first supported Pat Toomey in his challenge against Pennsylvania Senator Arlen Specter, and Marco Rubio in his challenge to Charlie Crist in Florida.

In 2010, the Senate Conservatives Fund raised $9.3 million, supporting successful Senate candidates Mike Lee of Utah, Rand Paul of Kentucky, and Ron Johnson of Wisconsin. The PAC also supported a number of candidates that lost their elections, including Sharron Angle in Nevada, Ken Buck in Colorado, Joe Miller in Alaska, John Raese in West Virginia, Dino Rossi in Washington, and Christine O’Donnell in Delaware.

The PAC raised and spent $16 million during the 2012 election cycle. After DeMint left office to head up the conservative Heritage Foundation, former DeMint chief of staff and political operative Matt Hoskins became executive director.

The fund has most recently aligned itself with Texas Senator Ted Cruz and has levied attacks on Senators Mitch McConnell and Lamar Alexander. During 2013, the fund orchestrated a robocall and direct mail campaign to generate signatures for an anti-Affordable Care Act petition. The PAC also endorsed a strategy to defund Obamacare that culminated in the 2013 shutdown of the federal government.”

VorDaj on March 13, 2014 at 11:05 PM

so my Bish might be legit? Yes!!!!

KCB on March 13, 2014 at 10:52 PM

Don’t get too excited.

Tomorrow night I am deploying the Temporal Distortion Mines at the same time as the Bishop!

With a second layer for good measure. ;)

PolAgnostic on March 13, 2014 at 11:05 PM

Wow, Miss Coulter has really lost her edge. She can’t possibly be serious.

SouthernGent on March 13, 2014 at 10:58 PM

I know, right? First Cristy, now McConnell. What gives?

yaedon on March 13, 2014 at 11:05 PM

oscarwilde on March 13, 2014 at 11:01 PM

awww..Hey Mr Wilde! *slides u an Arrogant Bastard* =)

bazil9 on March 13, 2014 at 11:04 PM

You’re such a sweetheart…

oscarwilde on March 13, 2014 at 11:05 PM

And you’ve never gotten that from me. Check the tower logs!

Boner and McConnell managed to preserve 97% of the Bush tax cuts.

Not fond of either one, really, and it would be nice to have hardcore righties in there. But their better than Piglosi or any ‘rat.

And they are to the right of such pigs as McLame and Grahamnesty.

Lanceman on March 13, 2014 at 11:06 PM

awww..Hey Mr Wilde! *slides u an Arrogant Bastard* =)

bazil9 on March 13, 2014 at 11:04 PM

Great! Now he’ll be here all night. He knows you have five more.

KCB on March 13, 2014 at 11:06 PM

Resist We Much on March 13, 2014 at 11:00 PM

++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey gurllllll! I am sincerely so happy you came back.
Not the same without you!
Hope your well and on the mend.

bazil9 on March 13, 2014 at 11:06 PM

B i s h o p !

KOOLAID2 on March 13, 2014 at 11:04 PM

Yep, that’ll do it!

o_0

PolAgnostic on March 13, 2014 at 11:07 PM

Hey Lancey: your bud Frank is over on the Ronulan thread spouting pro-Serbian slogans and claiming that they didn’t commit war crimes on Bosnia etc.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2014 at 11:07 PM

bazil9 on March 13, 2014 at 11:04 PM

You’re such a sweetheart…

oscarwilde on March 13, 2014 at 11:05 PM

lol…sometimes. ;)

bazil9 on March 13, 2014 at 11:07 PM

bazil9 on March 13, 2014 at 11:04 PM

Great! Now he’ll be here all night. He knows you have five more.

KCB on March 13, 2014 at 11:06 PM

Probably only two or maybe three more, if I’m lucky… what? You didn’t think I was the only one who like Arrogant Bastard Ale did you? <—- Insert laughter here…

oscarwilde on March 13, 2014 at 11:08 PM

Calling all Rude Buffoons, trolls and loons…

OmahaConservative on March 13, 2014 at 10:50 PM

Reporting in from the IHOP eastern boulevard Montgomery Alabama. Preparing for long drive home. See y’all after midnight…

Doc Holliday on March 13, 2014 at 11:08 PM

If we won the Senate back large,, how hard would it be to replace his azz?

What’s the procedure?

wolly4321 on March 13, 2014 at 11:08 PM

I didn’t get fired…

williamg on March 13, 2014 at 11:09 PM

Did someone take out Cruz and Paul and Lee? And that’s just from the Senate.

Oh, right. This is from the NYT. Nevermind.

yaedon on March 13, 2014 at 11:09 PM

Van Halen performing “Romeo Delight” in 2012. Dave remembered the F’ing words this time.

ConstantineXI on March 13, 2014 at 11:09 PM

Hi Oscar! Didn’t know you were listening…. Got a tune for B9?

KCB on March 13, 2014 at 11:09 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2014 at 11:07 PM

frank is a douche. He won’t come visit me no more.

Lanceman on March 13, 2014 at 11:09 PM

Anybody remember Don Kirshner’s Rock Concert??

Check out the Eagles from 1974….Esp, Glenn Fry, HA!

ToddPA on March 13, 2014 at 11:09 PM

williamg on March 13, 2014 at 11:09 PM

Yea!
If i call in one more day-I might.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2014 at 11:09 PM

Good grief…this thread is a mess. Do you guys act like this every night?

Jaibones on March 13, 2014 at 11:02 PM

… we are normally not this well behaved.

PolAgnostic on March 13, 2014 at 11:09 PM

Yeah, I think we found the issue this afternoon. Finally.

Ed Morrissey on March 13, 2014 at 6:53 PM

Schadenfreude on March 13, 2014 at 11:10 PM

I didn’t get fired…

williamg on March 13, 2014 at 11:09 PM

Well, that’s always good to hear william…

oscarwilde on March 13, 2014 at 11:10 PM

Good grief…this thread is a mess. Do you guys act like this every night?

Jaibones on March 13, 2014 at 11:02 PM

It’s orderly tonight :)

Schadenfreude on March 13, 2014 at 11:11 PM

If we won the Senate back large,, how hard would it be to replace his azz?

What’s the procedure?

wolly4321 on March 13, 2014 at 11:08 PM

You won’t replace him.

And odds are heavily against obamacare ever being repealed.

Lanceman on March 13, 2014 at 11:11 PM

Good grief…this thread is a mess. Do you guys act like this every night?

Jaibones on March 13, 2014 at 11:02 PM

No. Sometimes we stay on topic.
Just kidding.

Alien on March 13, 2014 at 11:11 PM

Doc Holliday on March 13, 2014 at 11:08 PM

Be safe Doc!

KCB on March 13, 2014 at 11:11 PM

Doc Holliday on March 13, 2014 at 11:08 PM

Hey Doc…

OmahaConservative on March 13, 2014 at 11:11 PM

Lanceman on March 13, 2014 at 11:09 PM

Yeah-well you might want to head over to the thread and read his current page comments-for the entertainment value if nothing else.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2014 at 11:11 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen, there you have all the attributes of a mob

Is the writer of the above insane? Accusing your opponents of having all the attributes of a mob is what a mob leader would do – demonize your opponents. Who could possibly take such a person seriously?

VorDaj on March 13, 2014 at 11:11 PM

Got a tune for B9?

KCB on March 13, 2014 at 11:09 PM

I think I can rummage one up…

oscarwilde on March 13, 2014 at 11:11 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2014 at 11:11 PM

Nah. He’s usually drunk. Hopefully he will get bored again and come attack me.

Lanceman on March 13, 2014 at 11:13 PM

frank is a douche. He won’t come visit me no more.

Lanceman on March 13, 2014 at 11:09 PM

His cover was blown…

OmahaConservative on March 13, 2014 at 11:13 PM

Here’s the counter-argument from the anti-McConnell crowd: [blah, blah, blah]

Hush, child. Here’s your counter-argument: Boehner’s just as big of a RINO jackass as McConnell, and he kept the entire herd of House cats whipped on O’BozoCare. Hint: It wasn’t very hard.

McConnell has spent most of the past two years undermining the few conservatives in Senate and attacking them and the House conservatives, using nearly identical rhetoric to his alleged adversary Reid and Our Idiot President – rhetoric that he will not use against actual Democrats. He has declared the Tea Party voters, aka “the base”, his enemies who must be “crushed”.

He has never once made a rational attempt to bridge the gap between his RINO forces and their most loyal supporters (“the base”), or to rein in the RINO-left-fringe of the Senate GOP caucus. Rather, he has inflamed the debate. How precious that Ann Coulter, of all people, now finds fault with conservatives who aren’t overly excited about supporting this dinosaur RINO.

Jaibones on March 13, 2014 at 11:13 PM

Hey gurllllll! I am sincerely so happy you came back.
Not the same without you!
Hope your well and on the mend.

bazil9 on March 13, 2014 at 11:06 PM