Quotes of the day

posted at 10:01 pm on February 26, 2014 by Allahpundit

“We said this is exactly what is going to happen,” said Sen. Steve Gallardo, D-Phoenix. “You have a bill here that’s so toxic it’s going to divide this Legislature. It’s going to be polarizing the entire state. And that’s exactly what happened.”…

The Senate sponsor, Sen. Steve Yarbrough, R-Chandler, defended the proposal and said his efforts were intended to extend the state’s religious freedom law’s reach to corporations and allow those sued for discrimination to cite the law even when the government isn’t a party. He said a veto would be disappointing.

“I don’t think it’s a good thing for the state in the sense that I believe the First Amendment means what is says about the free exercise of religion. It’s the first freedom in the First Amendment. It’s there for a reason,” Yarbrough said Tuesday. “And I think we need to take steps to implement that in a meaningful fashion.”…

Meanwhile, the bill has brought increasing talk of economic damage to the state, and on Wednesday, the Hispanic National Bar Association said it was cancelling its 2015 convention in Phoenix because of the proposal, becoming one of the first groups to pull an event from that state.

***

Even as momentum continues to build against Arizona’s controversial bill that would allow businesses to deny service to gay couples on religious grounds, the NFL on Wednesday morning began investigating the necessary steps to move next season’s Super Bowl from the Phoenix area, if the proposal becomes law, a source close to the situation confirmed.

The Tampa Bay area finished as the runner-up and was the only other finalist in the bidding for Super Bowl XLIX, which was awarded to Arizona in October 2011, and would in all likelihood be the NFL’s first option for relocating the game at this relatively late date. Next season’s Super Bowl is scheduled to be played at University of Phoenix Stadium in suburban Glendale, Ariz., but the religious rights measure known as Senate Bill 1062 might jeopardize the area’s host duties…

“No one wants to do this, but if the league’s hand is forced, it would have to begin preparing for that process,” the source close to the situation said. “If this doesn’t get vetoed, it has to know, what has to be done next? That discussion has begun.

***

What if an Army sergeant in full regalia is driving through a small town and his car breaks down and it’s too late to find a mechanic? There are two hotels in the town; both are owned by pacifist Christians. Do the backers of this bill really believe it should be legal for him to be refused a room and forced to sleep in his car?

Or: A couple, white male and black female, enter a florist to order arrangements for their wedding. The owner — a Bob Jones University graduate circa 1985, when the college still officially banned interracial dating — feels that he cannot contribute to something he believes is morally wrong (mixed-race marriage) on biblical grounds. Should he be allowed to refuse service even if it violates a federal anti-discrimination statute?…

What if a town dominated by Mainline Protestants decides they don’t want to serve evangelical Christians because they don’t want to be seen as affirming people who they think are distorting the teachings of the Bible and dishonoring God? An evangelical pastor and his family show up at a hotel and are turned away. How is this right?

In a religiously pluralistic society, the possibilities for discrimination based on sincerely held religious beliefs are endless. Pray that Gov. Brewer vetoes this abomination of a bill.

***

SB 1062 does nothing more than align state law with the federal Religious Freedom Restoration Act (which passed the House unanimously, the Senate 97-3, and was signed by President Clinton in 1993). That is, no government action can “substantially burden” religious exercise unless the government uses “the least restrictive means” to further a “compelling interest.” This doesn’t mean that people can “do whatever they want” – laws against murder would still trump religious human sacrifice – but it would prevent the government from forcing people to violate their religion if that can at all be avoided. Moreover, there’s no mention of sexual orientation (or any other class or category).

The prototypical scenario that SB 1062 is meant to prevent is the case of the New Mexico wedding photographer who was fined for declining to work a same-sex commitment ceremony. This photographer doesn’t refuse to provide services to gay clients, but felt that she couldn’t participate in the celebration of a gay wedding. There’s also the Oregon bakery that closed rather than having to provide wedding cakes for same-sex ceremonies. Why should these people be forced to engage in activity that violates their religious beliefs?

For that matter, gay photographers and bakers shouldn’t be forced to work religious celebrations, Jews shouldn’t be forced to work Nazi rallies, and environmentalists shouldn’t be forced to work job fairs in logging communities. This isn’t the Jim Crow South; there are plenty of wedding photographers – over 100 in Albuquerque – and bakeries who would be willing to do business regardless of sexual orientation, and no state is enforcing segregation laws. I bet plenty of Arizona businesses would and do see more customers if they advertised that they welcomed the LGBT community.

***

There is a note of Nikita in this battle, a sense that people on both sides would like to just come out and say “we will bury you”, and it’s really beginning to trouble me, because it is letting hate overrule simple humanity.

I saw it in my email, last night, when a guy who seemed to be Yosemite Sam Incarnate all but called me a “religious nut-job varmint” and challenged me to a duel…

I saw it again — much more dramatically and appallingly — in a social media thread, where a Catholic, running on the cheap fuel of emotionalism and revved up with righteousness, was willing to be publicly cruel to a very kind homosexual man…

I feel like I’m watching my gay friends get mauled and then watching my Catholic friends get mauled, both by people who have lost the ability to do anything but feel and seethe.

***

***

Via the Blaze.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Is she it here?

Bmore on February 26, 2014 at 11:18 PM

Your eyes broke?

Lanceman on February 26, 2014 at 11:19 PM

…..Butt Pirate!!….

…..can’t believe no one’s submitted this one for approval, yet……

williamg on February 26, 2014 at 11:16 PM

(-’_’-)

No collection of gay musicians would be complete without:

“Right Said Fred” “I’m too Sexy”

ConstantineXI on February 26, 2014 at 10:13 PM

Murphy9 on February 26, 2014 at 11:19 PM

Hard to believe isn’t it?

Bmore on February 26, 2014 at 11:15 PM

Yeah. Time is moving fast.

kcewa on February 26, 2014 at 11:19 PM

I think Soros is going to outlive me…Real life Lord Feverstone.

Murphy9 on February 26, 2014 at 11:11 PM

Pelosi, the scumhag and witch

Schadenfreude on February 26, 2014 at 11:19 PM

Is anyone else getting a weird popup trying to sell some kind of software? I only get it when I browse HA.

DisneyFan on February 26, 2014 at 11:19 PM

canopfor on February 26, 2014 at 10:47 PM

LOL! Figures you would be a fan of the C eh! N eh! D eh! comedy troupe!

Murphy9 on February 26, 2014 at 10:52 PM

Murphy9: I look past the gay stuff, some skits are priceless!:)

canopfor on February 26, 2014 at 11:19 PM

Judgment is going to rain down on them someday.

INC on February 26, 2014 at 11:20 PM

Couldn’t be too soon.

Schadenfreude on February 26, 2014 at 11:20 PM

I haven’t had a vacay or raise since Boooosh.

wolly4321 on February 26, 2014 at 10:44 PM

…..Close….you mean: “….mmmmBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!”

williamg on February 26, 2014 at 11:20 PM

Schadenfreude on February 26, 2014 at 11:09 PM
Murphy9 on February 26, 2014 at 11:11 PM

Judgment is going to rain down on them someday.

INC on February 26, 2014 at 11:20 PM

Your eyes broke?

Lanceman on February 26, 2014 at 11:19 PM

Lolz! No, just on a few other things all at once. ; )

Bmore on February 26, 2014 at 11:20 PM

Since today is all about the gheys, here’s a little ditty from the 80′s to set the mood.

xblade on February 26, 2014 at 11:20 PM

Wow, I answered INC ahead of INC’s comment.

HA is now all gay. Cheer up and rejoice!

Schadenfreude on February 26, 2014 at 11:20 PM

“We reserve the right to refuse service to Arizona Legislators”?

Sounds like the legislators caught a break. Otherwise, they get the creamy Italian dressing on their salad.

NoPain on February 26, 2014 at 11:21 PM

DisneyFan on February 26, 2014 at 11:19 PM

Install an adblocker.

Lanceman on February 26, 2014 at 11:21 PM

Devo – “Freedom Of Choice”

kcewa on February 26, 2014 at 11:17 PM

Freedom of choice is dying. The bell for it is knelling right now.

VorDaj on February 26, 2014 at 11:21 PM

Schadenfreude on February 26, 2014 at 11:20 PM

I agree.

INC on February 26, 2014 at 11:21 PM

kcewa on February 26, 2014 at 11:19 PM

It really is. Do you have a fav? Did you ever get to see a show?

Bmore on February 26, 2014 at 11:21 PM

Hillary/Brewer — 2016

Schadenfreude on February 26, 2014 at 11:21 PM

Lolz! No, just on a few other things all at once. ; )

Bmore on February 26, 2014 at 11:20 PM

Wood.

Right?

Lanceman on February 26, 2014 at 11:21 PM

Judgment is going to rain down on them someday.

INC on February 26, 2014 at 11:20 PM

Right now I would settle for a drizzle at least if that drizzle was one of hail.

VorDaj on February 26, 2014 at 11:22 PM

Otay,…I’m off,..everyone have a great night—————-:0

canopfor on February 26, 2014 at 11:23 PM

Schadenfreude on February 26, 2014 at 11:20 PM

Commenting system is still messed up. Not to mention the content of some of the comments.

INC on February 26, 2014 at 11:23 PM

I agree.

INC on February 26, 2014 at 11:21 PM

I assume you agree with both my 11:20 comments :)

Schadenfreude on February 26, 2014 at 11:24 PM

Hillary/Brewer — 2016

Schadenfreude on February 26, 2014 at 11:21 PM

And for the GOP – Jeb Bush/Marco Rubio!

We will then know that Judgement Day has come and we flunked.

VorDaj on February 26, 2014 at 11:24 PM

Canada, the USA is now as gay as is Canada. Nite.

Schadenfreude on February 26, 2014 at 11:24 PM

Y’all need to get off of Brewer.

She didn’t have the balls. Did anyone expect differently?

Look. Yelling at obama and calling him a liar to his face is one thing. This is another. Especially when threatened by the NFL.

In fact, if the NFL continues on the way it is, in ten years, the ratings will be horrible. McMahon may wanna dust off the XFL.

Lanceman on February 26, 2014 at 11:25 PM

Hopefully this is the end of the Arizona kerfuffle…

Khun Joe on February 26, 2014 at 11:25 PM

Wood. Pie.

Right?

Lanceman on February 26, 2014 at 11:21 PM

Schadenfreude on February 26, 2014 at 11:26 PM

INC on February 26, 2014 at 11:23 PM

Some of the comments make more sense if you read them from end to front and in Austrian, like, you know.

VorDaj on February 26, 2014 at 11:26 PM

What do Jon and Bill, the gay guys getting married, gain from having the state force Steve, who does wedding photography, or wedding planning, or DJs at weddings, or bakes special cakes for wedding receptions, or any of those other services that cater to these events, what do they gain from having the state mandate that Steve, who doesn’t buy into the whole gay marriage thing, for whatever reason, provide them the service?

It is not like Steve works at the 7-11 and Jon and Bill walk up with a 6-pack of Coors Lite and want to get it scanned for their purchase. There is really no interaction there. Steve may not want to look directly into their eyes, but he will ring up the beer.

But the kinds of services provided by those businesses that cater to weddings, involve a lot of interaction with the celebrants, the guests, the bridal parties, etc. DJs, photographers, limo drivers, all are expected to become a part of the whole scene.

This is where the objection lies, I think.

And what is the point of the LGBT crowd in beating this drum? I think it is a forerunner to going after the churches.

It’s about power.

Sting on February 26, 2014 at 11:26 PM

Schadenfreude on February 26, 2014 at 11:24 PM

Oh, yeah. Such a joke that the tagline is breaking news from a conservative viewpoint.

INC on February 26, 2014 at 11:27 PM

Judgment is going to rain down on them someday.

INC on February 26, 2014 at 11:20 PM

It already is. They’re getting locked in deeper and deeper. Remember that part about “and God gave them up…”?

Cleombrotus on February 26, 2014 at 11:27 PM

Murphy9 on February 26, 2014 at 11:19 PM

Missed it by “that” much!!

Besides being possibly the gayest song EVER – it’s got that riff stolen from Hendrix’s “Third Stone From The Sun” as a basis……..but hey – no one got the characterization right the way I did in the linkage, did they?

williamg on February 26, 2014 at 11:27 PM

DBear on February 26, 2014 at 10:11 PM

43 but passes for 35.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 26, 2014 at 10:18 PM

In your dreams, cupcake, try again.

onesheep on February 26, 2014 at 11:27 PM

The Eagles – Take It Easy

“Well I was standin’ on a corner in Winslow, Arizona

“Such a fine sight to see

“It’s a girl, my Lord, in a flatbed Ford

“Slowin’ down to take a look at me”

kcewa on February 26, 2014 at 11:27 PM

Y’all need to get off of Brewer.

Lanceman on February 26, 2014 at 11:25 PM

I knew it was coming, way sooner than Friday…but she said it with so much glee and ‘superiority’.

Schadenfreude on February 26, 2014 at 11:29 PM

Schadenfreude on February 26, 2014 at 11:29 PM

Oh. I didn’t see it.

Lanceman on February 26, 2014 at 11:29 PM

…the herd is here!

KOOLAID2 on February 26, 2014 at 11:29 PM

Start with your hair please! errr wait average age of HA reader is what, 78? Start with your toupee!

DBear on February 26, 2014 at 10:11 PM

Oh, hahahhaaahhaa. You really got us on that one. Old people really suck. I guess you won’t be supporting this old hag then, right?? She’ll be 69 on inauguration day.

texacalirose on February 26, 2014 at 11:29 PM

In your dreams, cupcake, try again.

onesheep on February 26, 2014 at 11:27 PM

You talking to DBear or alt?

Bmore on February 26, 2014 at 11:30 PM

williamg on February 26, 2014 at 11:27 PM

Not in such evolved, erudite, eloquence my friend.

Murphy9 on February 26, 2014 at 11:30 PM

…he’s come to f*ck the flock!

KOOLAID2 on February 26, 2014 at 11:30 PM

Honestly, I don’t care.

So you’re worried about being discriminated against? Worried about being inconvenienced? Having your feelings hurt? Somebody somewhere having it their way and you not getting yours?

Tell me… how does it feel to have a government so freaking powerful that it can kidnap your daughter.. like is happening at Boston Children’s hospital? Glen Beck’s been following that one.. go check it out.
How does it feel to have a government so powerful that after you’ve bought a piece of land.. got all the permits to build a house and then spend the time and money to build it only to have an agent of the EPA drive by it one day, step out of his car and demand you transform all the land back to wilderness.. even telling you to plant trees and flowers that were never there to begin with at your own cost.. under the force and penalty of law! Would that hurt your feelings?

Oh.. you go into a store and didn’t get your freaking cake baked the way you wanted it so you got “offended!” The whole freaking world must pay for you being offended!

Quite frankly I don’t care who lives where or who does what as long as long as I am free to decide for myself where I go and with whom I sit! They won’t bake your precious cake? Walk your freaking lazy behind across the street and get your precious cake baked somewhere else!

It’s called freedom! Freedom! Freedom to buy a cake and freedom to choose not to sell one! Freedom to bake a cake and freedom not to! Nobody has to force you to buy it and nobody has to force the baker to sell it!

If the baker was gay and refused to sell to Christians! I support him! If he was Mexican and only wanted to sell cakes to other Mexicans! Wonderful! I’d rather live in a country where nobody was forced to buy a cake or sell a cake but all were free to buy them and sell them if they wanted to… rather than live in a nation where we could all be forced to freaking eat them just because some moron got offended nobody liked their cake!

Does any of this make sense? It sounds so stupid when you write it down but this is what we’ve come to in America! Here we are after all these years… the world is melting around us and what are we arguing about? What do some think is our defining moment today?

Forcing Christians under penalty of law to bake cakes for homosexual weddings.

JellyToast on February 26, 2014 at 11:30 PM

Not to mention the content of some of the comments.

INC on February 26, 2014 at 11:23 PM

I’m more fascinated by noms. See onesheep, for ex.

Schadenfreude on February 26, 2014 at 11:30 PM

texacalirose on February 26, 2014 at 11:29 PM

That is terrifying!

(⊙_◎)

Murphy9 on February 26, 2014 at 11:31 PM

texacalirose on February 26, 2014 at 11:29 PM

God, she’s one ugly broad.

lostmotherland on February 26, 2014 at 4:09 PM

Schadenfreude on February 26, 2014 at 11:31 PM

You talking to DBear or alt?

Bmore on February 26, 2014 at 11:30 PM

You have to ask? You are distracted tonight.

KCB on February 26, 2014 at 11:32 PM

Lanceman on February 26, 2014 at 11:21 PM

Yes. And

Schadenfreude on February 26, 2014 at 11:26 PM

Bmore on February 26, 2014 at 11:32 PM

VorDaj on February 26, 2014 at 11:22 PM

I agree.

Cleombrotus on February 26, 2014 at 11:27 PM

I mentioned the section about God giving them up the other day. I would like to see, however, some justice now. It’s also biblical to implore God for that.

INC on February 26, 2014 at 11:33 PM

KCB on February 26, 2014 at 11:32 PM

Lolz! I blame the better half. Plus, is it my imagination or are these threads still jumpy?

Bmore on February 26, 2014 at 11:33 PM

onesheep on February 26, 2014 at 11:27 PM

Since you’ve never seen a photo of me-you wouldn’t know.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 26, 2014 at 11:33 PM

Oh. I didn’t see it.

Lanceman on February 26, 2014 at 11:29 PM

It was “breaking news”, by teh gay of Faux News, Shepard Smith.

Schadenfreude on February 26, 2014 at 11:34 PM

Since you’ve never seen a photo of me-you wouldn’t know.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 26, 2014 at 11:33 PM

Wonder if sheep will stick around. Normally it is insult and run.

KCB on February 26, 2014 at 11:34 PM

I haven’t read any posts yet. Did piker people say anything worth reading?

SparkPlug on February 26, 2014 at 11:34 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on February 26, 2014 at 11:33 PM

Maybe onesheep was speaking to DBear? Odd.

Bmore on February 26, 2014 at 11:34 PM

Why do we have to be subjected to BeHOnze’s lard butt to the right?

8thAirForce on February 26, 2014 at 11:34 PM

It runs in the KCF: Kerry Kennedy ‘set to admit leaving the scene of an accident so she avoids drug charge over car crash’

From the British papers of course.

slickwillie2001 on February 26, 2014 at 11:34 PM

Y’all need to get off of Brewer.

She didn’t have the balls. Did anyone expect differently?

Lanceman on February 26, 2014 at 11:25 PM

I’ll leave everyone with this thought.

I could not get charged over this decision by her for one
reason. IF she had approved the bill, does anyone think
that in a matter of days, some Leftist Judge would not have
ruled it Unconstitutional??

ToddPA on February 26, 2014 at 11:34 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on February 26, 2014 at 11:33 PM

Wonder if sheep will stick around.

KCB on February 26, 2014 at 11:34 PM

Ken, you are looking for love in all the wrong places.

SparkPlug on February 26, 2014 at 11:35 PM

KCB on February 26, 2014 at 11:32 PM

Onesheep is my troll.
I’m thinking maybe an ex-FB friend.
Probably female.
Females are the worst.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 26, 2014 at 11:35 PM

In your dreams, cupcake, try again.

onesheep on February 26, 2014 at 11:27 PM

The other Sheep threw you the F*ck out huh?

ToddPA on February 26, 2014 at 11:35 PM

Bmore on February 26, 2014 at 11:33 PM

Time travel is also the new normal.

KCB on February 26, 2014 at 11:36 PM

Everything I know I learned in the checkout line at the supermarket.

Kim Kardashians Butt won’t stop growing.

SparkPlug on February 26, 2014 at 11:36 PM

Schadenfreude on February 26, 2014 at 11:29 PM

The GOPe will be the death of the nation.

INC on February 26, 2014 at 11:36 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on February 26, 2014 at 11:35 PM

Oh, is that the new stalker then?

Bmore on February 26, 2014 at 11:37 PM

Ken, you are looking for love in all the wrong places.

SparkPlug on February 26, 2014 at 11:35 PM

You need to evolve and be more eclectic.

Btw, it was funny that last night’s troll didn’t understand you.

Schadenfreude on February 26, 2014 at 11:37 PM

Ken, you are looking for love in all the wrong places.

SparkPlug on February 26, 2014 at 11:35 PM

NAAAAAAAAAA

KCB on February 26, 2014 at 11:37 PM

some Leftist Judge would not have
ruled it Unconstitutional??

ToddPA on February 26, 2014 at 11:34 PM

You know that’s right.

Lanceman on February 26, 2014 at 11:37 PM

Sure enough it is on the new list.

Bmore on February 26, 2014 at 11:38 PM

KCB on February 26, 2014 at 11:37 PM

Scrumpy told me she wants you to call her for a date. Leave the sheep alone. K.

SparkPlug on February 26, 2014 at 11:38 PM

I’m more fascinated by noms. See onesheep, for ex.

Schadenfreude on February 26, 2014 at 11:30 PM

You’re right. They’re quite revealing. They’re a commentary on their comments. And vice versa.

INC on February 26, 2014 at 11:38 PM

“Justice Department Accused of Stymieing IRS Investigation: “Nine months after Holder announced he was opening an investigation, neither the FBI nor the Justice Department has interviewed the victims.”

The victims will all be interrogated … I mean interviewed … just as soon as Obama and Holder figure out a way to prosecute them all and send them to a Gulag … I mean a federal pen.

VorDaj on February 26, 2014 at 11:38 PM

SparkPlug on February 26, 2014 at 11:35 PM

You need to evolve and be more eclectic.

Btw, it was funny that last night’s troll didn’t understand you.

Schadenfreude on February 26, 2014 at 11:37 PM

Someone said HillAREwe is HAL.

But I didn’t hear it singing Daisy.

Lanceman on February 26, 2014 at 11:39 PM

I haven’t read any posts yet. Did piker people say anything worth reading?

SparkPlug on February 26, 2014 at 11:34 PM

Hey, Sparky!

They wouldn’t be pikers if they did!

INC on February 26, 2014 at 11:39 PM

SparkPlug on February 26, 2014 at 11:38 PM

Sweet! You aren’t gonna follow us again are you?

KCB on February 26, 2014 at 11:39 PM

Texas and Arizona are 2 huge red state losses for you big government old testament savages!!!! bad day to be a bigot ay boys???

DBear on February 26, 2014 at 10:06 PM.

Who’s the bigot?

This happened in my town. Go ahead. Defend it. Please?

Attorney sound bite: Doug Napier

GILBERT, Ariz. — A Gilbert, Ariz. business owner who publicly expressed her support for SB 1062, a religious freedom bill the state legislature passed last week, has received numerous hate e-mails, including one that wishes her and her children dead. It is the latest report of intolerant actions being taken by those who oppose the bill because they claim it and its supporters are “intolerant.”

The e-mail, obtained by Alliance Defending Freedom, reads, “DIE YOU ****. AND I HOPE YOUR CHILDREN DIE TOO. YOU HATEFUL **** DEMON.” The Gilbert business owner received the e-mail and others after expressing her support for SB 1062 in several media interviews.

“If you’re wondering where the supporters of SB 1062 are, they’re home protecting their children from death threats,” said Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel Doug Napier. “Sadly, this is not the first time we’ve seen opponents of religious freedom not only spread falsehoods but engage in the very intolerance they say they oppose.”

In addition to threats issued to the Gilbert business owner and others Alliance Defending Freedom are aware of, a Tucson restaurant has posted a sign saying that it reserves the right not to serve Arizona legislators, and a California restaurant and bar that caters to those who identify as homosexual is refusing to serve anyone who supports SB 1062 or similar legislation. Previously, the restaurant also banned bachelorettes parties as an “offensive heterosexual tradition” because of their relationship to marriage as the union of a man and a woman.

“We actually support their right to define their businesses the way they wish,” Napier explained. “No business owner of faith that I am aware of wants to deny anyone a sandwich. All religious business owners want is make sure the government can’t force them to promote a message or engage in an activity that conflicts with their beliefs. That’s all SB 1062 is about, despite the misleading information people may have heard.”

Napier further explained that Alliance Defending Freedom supported the right of a California photographer to refuse to use her expressive talents to photograph Alliance Defending Freedom staff members at an event last year because she disagreed with the organization’s views. Alliance Defending Freedom also supported the right of New Mexico hairstylist Antonio Darden to refuse to cut Gov. Susana Martinez’s hair in 2012 because she supports marriage as the union of one man and one woman.

“Those who truly care about human dignity and are opposed to discrimination should want the same for Arizona businesses who don’t want to be forced to violate their beliefs either,” said Napier.

JannyMae on February 26, 2014 at 11:39 PM

Bmore on February 26, 2014 at 11:34 PM

It quoted me. It was directed at me.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 26, 2014 at 11:40 PM

Schadenfreude on February 26, 2014 at 11:37 PM

hahah. I lerned all the Jedi mind tricks from you. (:

SparkPlug on February 26, 2014 at 11:40 PM

onesheep on February 26, 2014 at 11:27 PM

Since you’ve never seen a photo of me-you wouldn’t know.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 26, 2014 at 11:33 PM

I’ve read your comments for four years, and the “sass” definitely sounds like it’s 35.

Since no 35 year old woman would EVER claim to be 43, it must be true.

listens2glenn on February 26, 2014 at 11:40 PM

SparkPlug on February 26, 2014 at 11:38 PM

Gonna mill some 1x8x8′s tomorrow. Guess what type of wood?

Bmore on February 26, 2014 at 11:40 PM

This your operation sparky?

Murphy9 on February 26, 2014 at 11:41 PM

It quoted me. It was directed at me.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 26, 2014 at 11:40 PM

Shut up. It did the same to me last night. Just ignore it.

Lanceman on February 26, 2014 at 11:41 PM

They wouldn’t be pikers if they did!

INC on February 26, 2014 at 11:39 PM

Hey, that’s a good point INC. Pikers never say anything worth reading.

Ever since Lanceman and Pickles called off the wedding I have felt a great sense of relief. No I don’t have to get their gift off of craigs list.

SparkPlug on February 26, 2014 at 11:41 PM

Btw, it was funny that last night’s troll didn’t understand you.

Schadenfreude on February 26, 2014 at 11:37 PM

…I LOL!…I was waiting for Sparky to Plug it!

KOOLAID2 on February 26, 2014 at 11:41 PM

bad day to be a bigot

DBear on February 26, 2014 at 10:06 PM.

Indeed

Schadenfreude on February 26, 2014 at 11:43 PM

You need to evolve and be more eclectic.

Schadenfreude on February 26, 2014 at 11:37 PM

What? I’m already electric. Cripes I’m Sparky.

SparkPlug on February 26, 2014 at 11:43 PM

SparkPlug on February 26, 2014 at 11:41 PM

Yeah, you’d better hope brushingmyhair and I don’t hook up. She’s even prettier than Pickles.

Lanceman on February 26, 2014 at 11:43 PM

The gayest wedding cake ever?

kcewa on February 26, 2014 at 11:43 PM

KCB on February 26, 2014 at 11:32 PM

Onesheep is my troll.
I’m thinking maybe an ex-FB friend.
Probably female.
Females are the worst.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 26, 2014 at 11:35 PM

‘Private troll’, huh ?

Women are more spiteful, than men could ever be. When they start being spiteful and counter-spite to each other, that’s when the sparks and claws really fly.

listens2glenn on February 26, 2014 at 11:44 PM

Heh! You know who else has a beard? obama!

Lanceman on February 26, 2014 at 10:46 PM

Oh, great. Now I’ll never stop laughing. Thanks a lot! LOL

texacalirose on February 26, 2014 at 11:44 PM

SparkPlug on February 26, 2014 at 11:41 PM

Oh, noes. Is he going to have to settle for HillAREwe or whatever the name was?

INC on February 26, 2014 at 11:45 PM

What I find most interesting about this story is how some Lefty folks on my Facebook feed have been making fun of Jan Brewer’s age. Really. With Shrillary on the horizon, they need to stop.

SouthernGent on February 26, 2014 at 11:45 PM

What? I’m already electric. Cripes I’m Sparky.

SparkPlug on February 26, 2014 at 11:43 PM

Then you’d get with the leftist programs. Animals are for loving too. It’s the next phase…while they wait for the Muzzies to make their heads literally roll, or be hanged.

Schadenfreude on February 26, 2014 at 11:45 PM

Gonna mill some 1x8x8′s tomorrow. Guess what type of wood?

Bmore on February 26, 2014 at 11:40 PM

Poplar. That’s right isn’t it? Or Birch. Its Birch for sure. Yeah Birch. No Poplar.

SparkPlug on February 26, 2014 at 11:45 PM

The definition of tyranny in America today.. not getting your cake baked.

Having your property illegally seized by the feds, police brutality, IRS targeting of political groups, abuse of powers by the executive branch, fast and furious.. and more.. none of that is tyranny. No.. tyranny and outrage as defined by the left today in America is not getting your cake baked.

And God forbid should any state somewhere think of passing a law that allows some baker to not bake a cake.

This is what we’ve fought for all these years. This is why we conquered the west, fought 2 world wars and landed on the moon. To ensure homosexual men and women everywhere have their cakes baked on demand.

JellyToast on February 26, 2014 at 11:45 PM

SouthernGent on February 26, 2014 at 11:45 PM

God, she’s one ugly broad.

lostmotherland on February 26, 2014 at 4:09 PM

Schadenfreude on February 26, 2014 at 11:46 PM

onesheep on February 26, 2014 at 11:27 PM

Since you’ve never seen a photo of me-you wouldn’t know.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 26, 2014 at 11:33 PM

Bzzzzzzz. Thank you for playing but wrong answer. Try again cupcake.

onesheep on February 26, 2014 at 11:46 PM

But, SouthernGent, we wage the “war on women”.

Schadenfreude on February 26, 2014 at 11:46 PM

Lanceman on February 26, 2014 at 11:43 PM

Hook up? Another fish? Have you tried sheep?

SparkPlug on February 26, 2014 at 11:46 PM

SparkPlug on February 26, 2014 at 11:45 PM

Pear. I may even be able to get a couple lengths 12-13 wide.

Bmore on February 26, 2014 at 11:47 PM