Quotes of the day

posted at 10:01 pm on February 26, 2014 by Allahpundit

“We said this is exactly what is going to happen,” said Sen. Steve Gallardo, D-Phoenix. “You have a bill here that’s so toxic it’s going to divide this Legislature. It’s going to be polarizing the entire state. And that’s exactly what happened.”…

The Senate sponsor, Sen. Steve Yarbrough, R-Chandler, defended the proposal and said his efforts were intended to extend the state’s religious freedom law’s reach to corporations and allow those sued for discrimination to cite the law even when the government isn’t a party. He said a veto would be disappointing.

“I don’t think it’s a good thing for the state in the sense that I believe the First Amendment means what is says about the free exercise of religion. It’s the first freedom in the First Amendment. It’s there for a reason,” Yarbrough said Tuesday. “And I think we need to take steps to implement that in a meaningful fashion.”…

Meanwhile, the bill has brought increasing talk of economic damage to the state, and on Wednesday, the Hispanic National Bar Association said it was cancelling its 2015 convention in Phoenix because of the proposal, becoming one of the first groups to pull an event from that state.

***

Even as momentum continues to build against Arizona’s controversial bill that would allow businesses to deny service to gay couples on religious grounds, the NFL on Wednesday morning began investigating the necessary steps to move next season’s Super Bowl from the Phoenix area, if the proposal becomes law, a source close to the situation confirmed.

The Tampa Bay area finished as the runner-up and was the only other finalist in the bidding for Super Bowl XLIX, which was awarded to Arizona in October 2011, and would in all likelihood be the NFL’s first option for relocating the game at this relatively late date. Next season’s Super Bowl is scheduled to be played at University of Phoenix Stadium in suburban Glendale, Ariz., but the religious rights measure known as Senate Bill 1062 might jeopardize the area’s host duties…

“No one wants to do this, but if the league’s hand is forced, it would have to begin preparing for that process,” the source close to the situation said. “If this doesn’t get vetoed, it has to know, what has to be done next? That discussion has begun.

***

What if an Army sergeant in full regalia is driving through a small town and his car breaks down and it’s too late to find a mechanic? There are two hotels in the town; both are owned by pacifist Christians. Do the backers of this bill really believe it should be legal for him to be refused a room and forced to sleep in his car?

Or: A couple, white male and black female, enter a florist to order arrangements for their wedding. The owner — a Bob Jones University graduate circa 1985, when the college still officially banned interracial dating — feels that he cannot contribute to something he believes is morally wrong (mixed-race marriage) on biblical grounds. Should he be allowed to refuse service even if it violates a federal anti-discrimination statute?…

What if a town dominated by Mainline Protestants decides they don’t want to serve evangelical Christians because they don’t want to be seen as affirming people who they think are distorting the teachings of the Bible and dishonoring God? An evangelical pastor and his family show up at a hotel and are turned away. How is this right?

In a religiously pluralistic society, the possibilities for discrimination based on sincerely held religious beliefs are endless. Pray that Gov. Brewer vetoes this abomination of a bill.

***

SB 1062 does nothing more than align state law with the federal Religious Freedom Restoration Act (which passed the House unanimously, the Senate 97-3, and was signed by President Clinton in 1993). That is, no government action can “substantially burden” religious exercise unless the government uses “the least restrictive means” to further a “compelling interest.” This doesn’t mean that people can “do whatever they want” – laws against murder would still trump religious human sacrifice – but it would prevent the government from forcing people to violate their religion if that can at all be avoided. Moreover, there’s no mention of sexual orientation (or any other class or category).

The prototypical scenario that SB 1062 is meant to prevent is the case of the New Mexico wedding photographer who was fined for declining to work a same-sex commitment ceremony. This photographer doesn’t refuse to provide services to gay clients, but felt that she couldn’t participate in the celebration of a gay wedding. There’s also the Oregon bakery that closed rather than having to provide wedding cakes for same-sex ceremonies. Why should these people be forced to engage in activity that violates their religious beliefs?

For that matter, gay photographers and bakers shouldn’t be forced to work religious celebrations, Jews shouldn’t be forced to work Nazi rallies, and environmentalists shouldn’t be forced to work job fairs in logging communities. This isn’t the Jim Crow South; there are plenty of wedding photographers – over 100 in Albuquerque – and bakeries who would be willing to do business regardless of sexual orientation, and no state is enforcing segregation laws. I bet plenty of Arizona businesses would and do see more customers if they advertised that they welcomed the LGBT community.

***

There is a note of Nikita in this battle, a sense that people on both sides would like to just come out and say “we will bury you”, and it’s really beginning to trouble me, because it is letting hate overrule simple humanity.

I saw it in my email, last night, when a guy who seemed to be Yosemite Sam Incarnate all but called me a “religious nut-job varmint” and challenged me to a duel…

I saw it again — much more dramatically and appallingly — in a social media thread, where a Catholic, running on the cheap fuel of emotionalism and revved up with righteousness, was willing to be publicly cruel to a very kind homosexual man…

I feel like I’m watching my gay friends get mauled and then watching my Catholic friends get mauled, both by people who have lost the ability to do anything but feel and seethe.

***

***

Via the Blaze.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 6

Alien on February 26, 2014 at 10:29 PM

I was 42 before I figgered out what ‘She Bop’ was about.
I am sooo innocent. LoL

annoyinglittletwerp on February 26, 2014 at 10:31 PM

Start with your hair please! errr wait average age of HA reader is what, 78? Start with your toupee!

DBear on February 26, 2014 at 10:11 PM

I could agree with you, but then we’d both be wrong.

ToddPA on February 26, 2014 at 10:31 PM

KOOLAID2 on February 26, 2014 at 10:27 PM

D be liking him some fudgesicles.

msupertas on February 26, 2014 at 10:31 PM

Robert Palmer “Addicted To Love”

ConstantineXI on February 26, 2014 at 10:26 PM

ConstantineXI: I’ll raise you,..with a Shania Twain:)
========================================================

Shania Twain – Man! I Feel Like A Woman

canopfor on February 26, 2014 at 10:32 PM

D be liking him some fudgesicles.

msupertas on February 26, 2014 at 10:31 PM

Wasting your time. Shame does not work on his kind. Amoral people do not feel it.

Lanceman on February 26, 2014 at 10:33 PM

Probably the ULTIMATE 90′s song about gays… A dude ranting about his “woman” leaving for another “woman”. yes, this demonstrates how much music fell from the 80′s to the 90′s…

White Town “Your Woman”

ConstantineXI on February 26, 2014 at 10:33 PM

gosh you people sure are hair obsessed.

brushingmyhair on February 26, 2014 at 10:30 PM

Well yeahhh . . . Some of us are that old.

listens2glenn on February 26, 2014 at 10:34 PM

Lanceman on February 26, 2014 at 10:33 PM

I think it already went back to bobbing for apples.

msupertas on February 26, 2014 at 10:34 PM

Murphy9 on February 26, 2014 at 10:31 PM

Iit doesn’t matter who Freddy was bangin’-because of all that effing musical genius!

annoyinglittletwerp on February 26, 2014 at 10:35 PM

D be liking him some fudgesicles.

msupertas on February 26, 2014 at 10:31 PM

…melts in his mouth…too!

KOOLAID2 on February 26, 2014 at 10:35 PM

Murphy9 on February 26, 2014 at 10:31 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on February 26, 2014 at 10:35 PM

I agree. He was the greatest rock showman of all time. And a fantastic song writer. His death was a TRAGEDY. If only he hadn’t been gay and died of AIDS :(

ConstantineXI on February 26, 2014 at 10:35 PM

All those pine scented air fresheners in your vehicles are thwarting the socialist plan to use Global Warming to justify their seizure of the economy. keep up the good work!

Smell of forest pine can limit climate change

New research suggests a strong link between the powerful smell of pine trees and climate change.

Scientists say they’ve found a mechanism by which these scented vapours turn into aerosols above boreal forests.

These particles promote cooling by reflecting sunlight back into space and helping clouds to form.

“If you go into a pine forest and notice that pine forest smell, that could be the smell that actually limits climate change from reaching such levels that it could become really a problem in the world.”

kcewa on February 26, 2014 at 10:35 PM

Don’t worry about the grays, ALT. We all know what a cougar you are. ;)

Doc Holliday on February 26, 2014 at 10:36 PM

Newt destroyed him.

John the Libertarian on February 26, 2014 at 10:36 PM

Now. Where did my girl bmh go?

Lanceman on February 26, 2014 at 10:37 PM

Michael Jackson’s pedophilia song… The NEXT frontier of CIVIL RIGHTS!!!!

Michael Jackson “PYT Pretty Young Thing”

ConstantineXI on February 26, 2014 at 10:38 PM

Doc Holliday on February 26, 2014 at 10:36 PM

I keep threatening to trade my 54 year old husband for a younger guy- and by younger I mean like 47. If I were into cradle-robbing I’d trade him in for a 40 year old.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 26, 2014 at 10:38 PM

I really, really hate progressives.

As in let it burn. Let’s get it on.

You know it ends up there, no matter what.

I’m ready now.

I don’t think this sort of searing hatred existed even in the 1860′s.

It does now.

Sick of the nonsense. Do you doubt for a minute what this is?

You can’t reason with these people.

One way or another they have to he crushed. They are all cocky now, thinking they have the edge.

They haven’t met middle America pissed off.

wolly4321 on February 26, 2014 at 10:39 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on February 26, 2014 at 10:35 PM

ConstantineXI on February 26, 2014 at 10:35 PM

What would going to sports arenas be like without Freddie?

kcewa on February 26, 2014 at 10:39 PM

Nite gang, I gotta get to work early tomorrow. Lots of new illegal immigrant mouths to feed, Obamacare to pay for, and the IRS. Personal responsibility is just not fun sometimes.

captnjoe on February 26, 2014 at 10:39 PM

gosh you people sure are hair obsessed.

brushingmyhair on February 26, 2014 at 10:30 PM

Lancehair is rubbing off on us.

KOOLAID2 on February 26, 2014 at 10:39 PM

(16 Responses)

Senate Bill 1062 veto: Arizona reaction
By Yvonne Wingett Sanchez The Republic | azcentral.com Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:17 PM
*********

Gov. Jan Brewer announced Wednesday that she had vetoed Senate Bill 1062, the divisive right-to-refuse service legislation, drawing a wide range of reaction across Arizona.
=========================

Anna Tovar, D-Tolleson:

“We want the nation and the world to know that SB 1062, a mean-spirited effort to legally sanction discrimination, is not representative of our state. Arizonans expect us to be working on the things that matter to them, like improving education, fixing CPS, creating jobs and growing the economy. It’s time to move Arizona forward and make sure something like SB1062 never happens again.”

canopfor on February 26, 2014 at 10:39 PM

I think it’s mandatory for this one to be played every hour in gay bars…

Weather Girls “It’s Raining Men”

ConstantineXI on February 26, 2014 at 10:39 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on February 26, 2014 at 10:38 PM

You’re taking after my wife. She is 3 years older than me.
SHHHHHH! Don’t tell her I said that.

Doc Holliday on February 26, 2014 at 10:40 PM

listens2glenn on February 26, 2014 at 10:34 PM

oooooooo the cowsills. next you can show me some free design.

brushingmyhair on February 26, 2014 at 10:41 PM

Ok… THIS IS THE GAYEST SONG EVER!!! No argument against this accepted. It’s settled SCIENCE…

This has been Rush’s “Gay Community Update” for over 20 years…

Klaus Nomi “You Don’t Own Me”

(yes, he died of AIDS)

ConstantineXI on February 26, 2014 at 10:43 PM

what if i went to a christian baker and demanded he bake me a cake for my gray wedding ceremony?

i got gray on the sides which i like. and i got two perfect gray stripes in my beard.

brushingmyhair on February 26, 2014 at 10:44 PM

I’m just tired of fighting these jackwads.

I’m 45. I rather go camping/fishing.

I haven’t had a vacay or raise since Boooosh.

wolly4321 on February 26, 2014 at 10:44 PM

Rush does a “Gay Community Update”

ConstantineXI on February 26, 2014 at 10:46 PM

i got two perfect gray stripes in my beard.

brushingmyhair on February 26, 2014 at 10:44 PM

Heh! You know who else has a beard? obama!

Lanceman on February 26, 2014 at 10:46 PM

The Kids in the Hall – Steps: Gay Marriage

Murphy9 on February 26, 2014 at 10:36 PM

Murphy9:Lol,…I love that show:)

Watch this one:
==================

Kids in the Hall: Hobby Horse
*****************************

canopfor on February 26, 2014 at 10:47 PM

Diana Ross

“I’m Coming Out”

ConstantineXI on February 26, 2014 at 10:47 PM

my entry to the gayest song.

brushingmyhair on February 26, 2014 at 10:47 PM

ConstantineXI on February 26, 2014 at 10:43 PM

Gayer than this?

Rocky Horror Picture Show – Sweet Transvestite

kcewa on February 26, 2014 at 10:48 PM

Aerosmith

“Dude Looks Like a Lady”

ConstantineXI on February 26, 2014 at 10:49 PM

Rush does a “Gay Community Update”

ConstantineXI on February 26, 2014 at 10:46 PM

ConstantineXI: Yup,…Klaus Nomi:)
===================================

Klaus Nomi – You don’t own me [1981]

canopfor on February 26, 2014 at 10:49 PM

listens2glenn on February 26, 2014 at 10:34 PM

oooooooo the cowsills. next you can show me some free design.

brushingmyhair on February 26, 2014 at 10:41 PM

Not familiar with “free design”, by name anyway.

listens2glenn on February 26, 2014 at 10:49 PM

I’m afraid that if you want gay, this takes the, uh, cake, if the words are interpreted correctly.

Lanceman on February 26, 2014 at 10:49 PM

Alien on February 26, 2014 at 10:29 PM

I was 42 before I figgered out what ‘She Bop’ was about.
I am sooo innocent. LoL

annoyinglittletwerp on February 26, 2014 at 10:31 PM

……well – don’t just tease me like that, ALT – SPILL!!

What IS it about?……..

williamg on February 26, 2014 at 10:50 PM

Madonna

“Express Yourself”

ConstantineXI on February 26, 2014 at 10:50 PM

bad day to be a bigot ay boys???

DBear on February 26, 2014 at 10:06 PM

You should know, racist.

Solaratov on February 26, 2014 at 10:51 PM

Rush “Nobody’s Hero”

ConstantineXI on February 26, 2014 at 10:51 PM

Klaus Nomi – “You don’t own me” [1981]

canopfor on February 26, 2014 at 10:49 PM

Klaus Nomi did that song better than anyone else !

listens2glenn on February 26, 2014 at 10:51 PM

Time for another palette cleanser…

Rush “Red Barchetta”

ConstantineXI on February 26, 2014 at 10:52 PM

Kids in the Hall: Hobby Horse
*****************************

canopfor on February 26, 2014 at 10:47 PM

LOL! Figures you would be a fan of the C eh! N eh! D eh! comedy troupe!

Murphy9 on February 26, 2014 at 10:52 PM

cc, I’ll tumble for ya

My entry for gheyest….

Doc Holliday on February 26, 2014 at 10:52 PM

……well – don’t just tease me like that, ALT – SPILL!!

What IS it about?……..

williamg on February 26, 2014 at 10:50 PM

You have to page back to the comment which I had answered.

Alien on February 26, 2014 at 10:52 PM

Perhaps the GAYEST song of all time!

ConstantineXI on February 26, 2014 at 10:14 PM

Um, I think not…

Lanceman on February 26, 2014 at 10:16 PM

Communards…

workingclass artist on February 26, 2014 at 10:53 PM

I’m going to get another cuppa coffee. If the cat steals my chair,

Lanceman on February 26, 2014 at 10:53 PM

williamg on February 26, 2014 at 10:50 PM

Ummm doing yourself.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 26, 2014 at 10:53 PM

some free design. don’t say i dint warn you. i don’t know what I’m warning you about, but you been warned.

brushingmyhair on February 26, 2014 at 10:53 PM

Lanceman on February 26, 2014 at 10:49 PM

I was kinda surprised no one cued that up. Too obvious?

Bmore on February 26, 2014 at 10:54 PM

I was kinda surprised no one cued that up. Too obvious?

Bmore on February 26, 2014 at 10:54 PM

With all the gay floating around it was easily overlooked.

Lanceman on February 26, 2014 at 10:54 PM

williamg on February 26, 2014 at 10:50 PM

Ummm doing yourself.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 26, 2014 at 10:53 PM

Or you could just ask ALT, I suppose.

Alien on February 26, 2014 at 10:54 PM

WHAM!

workingclass artist on February 26, 2014 at 10:55 PM

Donovan – Mellow yellow

kcewa on February 26, 2014 at 10:56 PM

The 80′s was full of they crap on MTV

workingclass artist on February 26, 2014 at 10:57 PM

Profound – RIP Paco de Lucía

The bad consume oxygen, still.

Schadenfreude on February 26, 2014 at 10:57 PM

The greatest game ever made. RUINED BY SONY…

It’s back btw… http://bloodfin.net

ConstantineXI on February 26, 2014 at 10:58 PM

evening all…
pin the tail on North Korea….at night..

going2mars on February 26, 2014 at 10:58 PM

We need a nominee who will stand up to and push back against the La Raza operatives and the anti-religion gay bigot activists.

bluegill on February 26, 2014 at 10:58 PM

It appear that a nerve has been struck and some have willingly gone over the edge. Have a good time. I will look in tomorrow after all the heated rhetoric has settled down a bit.

SC.Charlie on February 26, 2014 at 11:00 PM

evening all…
pin the tail on North Korea….at night..

going2mars on February 26, 2014 at 10:58 PM

Pitiful. That’s how the whole world would look if econuts had their way…

Doc Holliday on February 26, 2014 at 11:01 PM

Smell of forest pine can limit climate change

kcewa on February 26, 2014 at 10:35 PM

Good to know…

How bout this scientist…He’s got answers…

“A physicist claims we can protect parts of the United States from tornadoes by building several enormous walls across Tornado Alley, according to a USA Today report.

“If we build three east-west great walls in the American Midwest…. one in North Dakota, one along the border between Kansas and Oklahoma to the east, and the third one in south Texas and Louisiana, we will diminish the tornado threats in the Tornado Alley forever,” according to physicist Rongjia Tao of Temple University.

Tao said the walls would be around 1,000 feet high and 150 feet wide. He will present his research next week at the annual meeting of the American Physical Society in Denver.

The cost of the project? $60 billion per 100 miles, according to estimates….

Tornado researcher Harold Brooks of the National Severe Storms Laboratory in Norman, Okla., said in an e-mail “it wouldn’t work.” Brooks said China does see deadly tornadoes despite its mountain ranges.

“If his hypothesis was true, we’d already have the thing he wants to build naturally,” Brooks said…”

workingclass artist on February 26, 2014 at 11:02 PM

The 80′s was full of they crap on MTV

workingclass artist on February 26, 2014 at 10:57 PM

There were some redeeming songs in the 80s if you know where to look …
The Cure “Push”

Alien on February 26, 2014 at 11:02 PM

My collie says:

I’m a lumberjack and I’m okay.
I sleeps all night and I works all day.
I put on women’s clothing and hang around bars.
I wants to be a girlie just like my dear Papa.
…..

Any Python fans here?

CyberCipher on February 26, 2014 at 11:03 PM

….Rump Ranger…..

williamg on February 26, 2014 at 11:03 PM

SC.Charlie on February 26, 2014 at 11:00 PM

Maybe it’s that people are pissed off at how anyone who doesn’t worship at the altar of homosexuality is trashed and smeared as a bigot. No differences of opinion on the issue are permitted.

I think people are clearly seeing who the real bigots are.

bluegill on February 26, 2014 at 11:04 PM

Any Python fans here?

CyberCipher on February 26, 2014 at 11:03 PM

You wouldn’t have any SPAM on you, wouldja?

Alien on February 26, 2014 at 11:04 PM

Schadenfreude on February 26, 2014 at 10:57 PM

Yep novaculus mentioned it up thread. Very sad news. Too young.

Bmore on February 26, 2014 at 11:04 PM

Bob Casale of Devo died February 17.

devo – Jocko Homo (original version)

kcewa on February 26, 2014 at 11:05 PM

Romney was a big disappointment on this issue. What an appalling lack of courage he showed.

bluegill on February 26, 2014 at 11:05 PM

Any Python fans here?

CyberCipher on February 26, 2014 at 11:03 PM

Sure. Unfortunately, they’re out of my price range and Colt doesn’t make it anymore.

Lanceman on February 26, 2014 at 11:06 PM

Well,…….I’m going to pull out all the stops,..for the win:

(snark)

Divine – You Think You’re A Man (Flashlights 08.08.1984) [HQ]

canopfor on February 26, 2014 at 11:06 PM

KOOLAID? B.More? Will y’all shut the hagfish up?

Lanceman on February 26, 2014 at 11:07 PM

This has been Rush’s “Gay Community Update” for over 20 years…

Klaus Nomi “You Don’t Own Me”

(yes, he died of AIDS)

ConstantineXI on February 26, 2014 at 10:43 PM

Sprockets

workingclass artist on February 26, 2014 at 11:08 PM

Yep novaculus mentioned it up thread. Very sad news. Too young.

Bmore on February 26, 2014 at 11:04 PM

I think oscarwilde did too.

The good die. The bad thugs live almost endlessly. See Reid and cohorts.

Schadenfreude on February 26, 2014 at 11:09 PM

Doc Holliday on February 26, 2014 at 11:01 PM

we will look like that as soon as Solindra really catches on
and a few million more electric cars too..
things will be great then…
we’ll get some windmills.. burn some incense…
phinger symbols the whole bit..
each day will begin with a rainbow…!!

going2mars on February 26, 2014 at 11:09 PM

SC.Charlie on February 26, 2014 at 11:00 PM

You just announced on the other thread you were taking a break. You must not want anyone to miss how much better than the rest of us you are. How insufferably smug.

INC on February 26, 2014 at 11:10 PM

Any Python fans here?

CyberCipher on February 26, 2014 at 11:03 PM

CyberCipher:Present, er, yes:)

canopfor on February 26, 2014 at 11:10 PM

Lanceman on February 26, 2014 at 11:06 PM

Collie, what was that line from Dirty Harry ?

My collie says:

Oh my. It’s a big one.

CyberCipher on February 26, 2014 at 11:10 PM

The good die. The bad thugs live almost endlessly. See Reid and cohorts.

Schadenfreude on February 26, 2014 at 11:09 PM

I think Soros is going to outlive me…Real life Lord Feverstone.

Murphy9 on February 26, 2014 at 11:11 PM

Knell before the Gay Zod!

VorDaj on February 26, 2014 at 11:11 PM

ConstantineXI

Uh oh, sounds like gayness encourages lost boy syndrome. Somebody let alchemist19 know, lol.

xblade on February 26, 2014 at 11:12 PM

So I guess it’s official now, a dog does have 5 legs.

VorDaj on February 26, 2014 at 11:14 PM

CyberCipher on February 26, 2014 at 11:03 PM

Absolutely not!

annoyinglittletwerp on February 26, 2014 at 11:14 PM

Schadenfreude on February 26, 2014 at 11:09 PM

I stand corrected. It was oscarwilde indeed. My error and apologies to ocarwilde.

Bmore on February 26, 2014 at 11:14 PM

Lanceman on February 26, 2014 at 11:07 PM

can you figure out who the shit fish is talking too?
…it just rambles here and there…like someone in a buckled coat talking to the air with its head turned…drooling out of the side of its mouth…while the meds are trying to find some vein that’s open…and hoping to do their business!

KOOLAID2 on February 26, 2014 at 11:15 PM

kcewa on February 26, 2014 at 11:05 PM

Hard to believe isn’t it?

Bmore on February 26, 2014 at 11:15 PM

KOOLAID2 on February 26, 2014 at 11:15 PM

I bet B.More could come up with a picture for that description.

He’s got to be the king of photo chop.

Lanceman on February 26, 2014 at 11:16 PM

…..Butt Pirate!!….

…..can’t believe no one’s submitted this one for approval, yet……

williamg on February 26, 2014 at 11:16 PM

Devo – “Freedom Of Choice”

kcewa on February 26, 2014 at 11:17 PM

Bmore, you did add Sebastian to the troll latrine.

Schadenfreude on February 26, 2014 at 11:17 PM

Collie, what was that line from Dirty Harry ?

My collie says:

Oh my. It’s a big one.

CyberCipher on February 26, 2014 at 11:10 PM

heh,

I think in light of today’s misadventures in AZ the
appropriate line from that movie would be
“well I’m all broken up about that mans rights”

ToddPA on February 26, 2014 at 11:18 PM

Lanceman on February 26, 2014 at 11:07 PM

Is she here?

Bmore on February 26, 2014 at 11:18 PM

Schadenfreude on February 26, 2014 at 11:17 PM

Yes. Excellent catch by the way. I would have missed that one for sure. Thanks! ; )

Bmore on February 26, 2014 at 11:18 PM