Video: “Working 9 to 5″ (The ObamaCare Remix)

posted at 7:21 pm on February 21, 2014 by Mary Katharine Ham

It’s a brave new, more liberated work world.

Working 1 to 5
Not trying to be controversial
it’s just I’m home and I’m
watching J.G. Wentworth commercials
Say goodbye full time
and hello to under-employment
Because I’m working fewer hours
than a Flappy Bird high score

Comments

…joke?

KOOLAID2 on February 21, 2014 at 7:23 PM

Millions of couch crawling welfare recipients don’t get it. Work?
What for?

HillC Liver Spot on February 21, 2014 at 7:27 PM

…joke?

KOOLAID2 on February 21, 2014 at 7:23 PM

Thank you.

Breadball?

Lanceman on February 21, 2014 at 7:27 PM

Painful rhymes, yo.

Painful.

portlandon on February 21, 2014 at 7:29 PM

We should not be dismissive the amount of quality time that is gained with being partially employed. IT IS AN INVESTMENT IN SOCIETY as folks work fewer hours. /

Happy Nomad on February 21, 2014 at 7:29 PM

watching J.G. Wentworth commercials

Hmm. Maybe it’s not my money after all…

Lanceman on February 21, 2014 at 7:31 PM

Lanceman on February 21, 2014 at 7:27 PM

…she doesn’t seem to like MKH…I rather do!…MKH is learning and taking less shit!…the only reason I’ll watch BOR… with the sound on!…(and the rare occasion when MM is on…RARE!)…blueballs has an attitude…if you don’t address ‘her one concern’ 24/7!

KOOLAID2 on February 21, 2014 at 7:32 PM

Heh.

At least he’s now working during the same hours as The Destroyer each “work” day …

ShainS on February 21, 2014 at 7:32 PM

KOOLAID2 on February 21, 2014 at 7:32 PM

I got onto poor Scrumpy for conversing with it on QOTD. I feel bad. Like I yelled at a bunny rabbit. But I agree on MKH. I think I saw a picture of her with a gun once. I like that.

Lanceman on February 21, 2014 at 7:35 PM

I Remy wearing Women’s Jeans when he steps out of that elevator?

portlandon on February 21, 2014 at 7:36 PM

Remy is the most talented guy on YouTube.

The Mark Steyn of Cheesy Rhyme.

itsnotaboutme on February 21, 2014 at 7:37 PM

I’m learning to braid my chest hair and recycle toilet paper! Thanks Nancy!

HillC Liver Spot on February 21, 2014 at 7:39 PM

He’ll never outdo Mario Kart:The Rap and Cap and Trade.

29Victor on February 21, 2014 at 7:40 PM

LOL. I’m toe-tappin’ my way a Brave New World…

vnvet on February 21, 2014 at 7:53 PM

MK Hammer has done the latest podcast with the Ace of Spades crew..Awesome!!..I highly recommend folks at HA to tune in!!..Very good job MK Hammer..:)

Dire Straits on February 21, 2014 at 8:01 PM

Well done! Remy has been great with the mocking Obamacare music videos.

bluegill on February 21, 2014 at 8:01 PM

Here is Remy’s Halloween-themed music video mocking the ObamaCare website:

bluegill on February 21, 2014 at 8:03 PM

Brilliant.

For those who told their boss to “Take This Job and Shove It” and have been unemployed for five years will get a kick out of the remix, Take This Job and Love It.

banzaibob on February 21, 2014 at 9:16 PM

Boss calls today and says,
“I know it’s late on a Friday but this is a business decision…”

I’m thinking “Oh S#it I just got unlocked from my job”.

And I would have to tell the wife I have to take up cowboy poetry while sitting on the couch in my PJ’s drinking hot coca feeling all liberated and s#it.

Turns out many of us have to take a week of vacation without pay ASAP.

I embraced the suck and thanked my lucky stars.

mechkiller_k on February 21, 2014 at 9:33 PM

The lazy Kenyan Pharaoh pimps from 10-2 with a four hour lunch break at the midpoint.

viking01 on February 21, 2014 at 10:27 PM

This is better than the Fallon/FirstLady sketch. Much better.

MaxBC on February 21, 2014 at 11:31 PM

This should be the first anti-Hillary ad of the 2016 election. You can destroy your political opponents with humor. Look what the Democrats did to Sarah Palin with Saturday Night Live. She never really recovered from that during the 2008 election. We need a lot more of this and, as we all know, good comedy is based on truth. That’s why this is funny.

Libertyship46 on February 22, 2014 at 7:53 AM

Libtard: “Well, all we need is for Congress to mandate a forty hour work week. Problem solved!”

BigAlSouth on February 22, 2014 at 8:00 AM

You have to love the left.
They’ve dumped God with all that guilt stuff, they’ve feminized and metro-sexualized men to timidity, taught women to be aggressively male-like. They’ve elevated hedonism to a saintly stature, made responsibility and family values antiquated and the target of late-night comics, and like a blitzkrieg from Hades, they’ve unbridled lust in all. It is the new manna from..er…the leftist gods, marriage is to be amended frivolously, coupled that with barren wombs, and baby parts piled in incinerators or sent to the lab for experimenting, and now they cap off their utopian vision of society they’ve stolen the dignity of having a job, with sloth being the desire aspiration.

And we still opine that Satan doesn’t exist.

Don L on February 22, 2014 at 8:36 AM

My daughter’s employer just cut a number of workers back to 20 hours a week including her. There current full time employee count? 99. Guess who gets another year before the employer mandate kicks in.

gengwall on February 22, 2014 at 1:41 PM

You have to love the left.

And we still opine that Satan doesn’t exist.

Don L on February 22, 2014 at 8:36 AM

Wow! That was seriously profound and right on target.

That’s it in a nutshell.

Elisa on February 22, 2014 at 2:30 PM