FLOTUS: America’s young knuckleheads need ObamaCare

posted at 2:41 pm on February 21, 2014 by Allahpundit

When I saw the Weekly Standard’s headline, I assumed she meant “knuckleheads” in the sense that they’re less likely to plan for unpleasant contingencies than older people who have more to lose. That’s not really what she’s saying, though; by “knuckleheads,” she seems to mean klutzy or foolhardy. Essentially she’s giving you the “Brosurance” pitch for why young adults should sign up. Why that idea, that twentysomethings eschew health insurance not for rational financial reasons but because they’re too stupid and happy-go-lucky to care for themselves, would appeal to the target audience, I have no idea. But then, that’s what mandates are for.

Never mind that, though. What makes this semi-newsy is that you’re watching the First Lady peddle one of the core lies of ObamaCare, arguably even more significant than “if you like your plan.” We’re forcing young invincibles to sign up, she says, because they’re not invincible. If anything, they’re accident-prone and way, way too risk-seeking. It’s for their own good. Which … is a lie. If you’ve read a single piece on how ObamaCare’s risk pools are supposed to work, you know the truth is just the opposite. The White House and its insurer friends are desperate for young’uns to sign up because they’re less likely to need medical treatment than most of the population. They’re the ones whose expensive new premiums can and will be used to subsidize coverage for people with preexisting conditions rather than to pay for medical care for themselves. It’s not for their own good that they’re being forced to enroll, it’s for the good of some less fortunate class. That’s how welfare programs work. But rather than be honest about that when Fallon asks her why young people should sign up — i.e. “we need to gouge them to pay for the sick” — she falls back on idiocy about drunk millennials falling off of bar stools or whatever. Deeply dishonest, as is par for the course for ObamaCare.

Exit question: How many people are “cooking for the first time” when they’re 26? What?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Clearly, she is talking about Pajama Boy here. I would think that his parents were pleased if he got potty trained by 18.

parke on February 21, 2014 at 2:46 PM

How many of those youngin’s bonk their head on the frame while leaving Air Force 2, or trip on a ledge when walking through a door?

#PreznitKlutz

Bishop on February 21, 2014 at 2:46 PM

Unbelievably stupid woman.

jawkneemusic on February 21, 2014 at 2:47 PM

The idiots voted for her husband. Twice.

When she’s right, she’s right.

novaculus on February 21, 2014 at 2:47 PM

I’ve noticed no one has really said anything about the bar stool dancing. That’s what I found ridiculous. As if every 26 year old (which has to be the age group she’s talking about since if your under 26 you can stay on your parents plan) is dancing at bars like it’s Coyote Ugly. Really?

It really shows how little libs think of young people.

By the way if your are 26 and go to bars and dancing on stools you really need grow up.

terryannonline on February 21, 2014 at 2:49 PM

But if they were allowed to invest the penalty tax in a CD they’d have $700,000 by the time they retired.

rogerb on February 21, 2014 at 2:50 PM

Unbelievably stupid woman.

I actually think these people know exactly what they are doing. Not stupid, she’s and her ilk are lying on purpose to reach their goal of socialism for all.

b4itsover on February 21, 2014 at 2:51 PM

Quick, trolls! How many of you signed up??

Thought so, knuckleheads.

CurtZHP on February 21, 2014 at 2:51 PM

Holy chit! I’m in agreement with AP…..first ever!

tomshup on February 21, 2014 at 2:52 PM

I’d run out the old ‘What if a Republican had said that’ line but we all know that already and what, after all, difference does it make?

The bigger issue is its basic dishonesty as AP points out.

Would you buy a used car from these people?

Drained Brain on February 21, 2014 at 2:52 PM

Let them eat cake Obamacare!

FloatingRock on February 21, 2014 at 2:52 PM

That us because the Obamas and their people are fundamentally dishonest people, They have to dishonest, because no one would buy their snake oil otherwise.

Techster64 on February 21, 2014 at 2:52 PM

BTW, how many <26 year old troops are in Afghanistan?

rogerb on February 21, 2014 at 2:53 PM

What I want to know is whether she is proud of her country of knuckleheads.

Bitter Clinger on February 21, 2014 at 2:53 PM

This comment by her would’ve had more impact if she
had been wearing her Tranny outfit….

ToddPA on February 21, 2014 at 2:53 PM

How many people are “cooking for the first time” when they’re 26?

Well, up until then, they have a staff of 28 cooking for them in their parent’s estate.

Geez, AP. I thought you were more in touch with the little guy than that.

Good Lt on February 21, 2014 at 2:54 PM

I guess millennials are a bunch of drunks to her.

terryannonline on February 21, 2014 at 2:55 PM

Crap. I forgot. Sorry, (D)s. That

was math for “less than”.

rogerb on February 21, 2014 at 2:55 PM

Like most liberals, the connection between her ass size and her mouth works better than the one between her mouth and her brain.

battalion on February 21, 2014 at 2:55 PM

In the 1970s, when I was 26 years old, I had Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance. It was rough making the payments on a brick laborer’s wage. Wish I had the Obamacare subsidy back then to help lighten the load.

Dave Turson on February 21, 2014 at 2:57 PM

It’s hard to cut your finger while cooking when you have someone else doing all your cooking for you.

Must be nice.

Bishop on February 21, 2014 at 2:58 PM

Ah hem. My 20-something son is $70,000 dollars in debt because he is “accident-prone and way, way too risk-seeking”. And does not have a job that provides medical insurance and does not make enough to buy medical insurance. He might consider signing up for Obamacare but the events have already happened.

TerryW on February 21, 2014 at 3:00 PM

It really shows how little libs think of young people.

terryannonline on February 21, 2014 at 2:49 PM

Yep

gophergirl on February 21, 2014 at 3:02 PM

I’ll bet Craig Robinson is the only Division I basketball coach in the country who sleeps well at night, secure in his job, regardless of won-loss record, or upcoming schedule.

butch on February 21, 2014 at 3:04 PM

So, you can stay on your parent’s plan until you are 26, but really you should go out and buy your own plan, which you don’t have to do because you can stay on you’re parent’s plan. Trust us, we know what we’re talking abou…….Hey look, Ukraine!!

HughJass on February 21, 2014 at 3:04 PM

…Wish I had the Obamacare subsidy back then to help lighten the load.
Dave Turson on February 21, 2014 at 2:57 PM

Wish I had the Obamacare subsidy taxpayers paying most of it for me back then to help lighten the load.

Fixed it for you.

LegendHasIt on February 21, 2014 at 3:04 PM

America should be as proud of its First Lady as its First Lady is proud of America.

Cicero43 on February 21, 2014 at 3:05 PM

Some people just don’t know when to call it a day!

cajunpatriot on February 21, 2014 at 3:05 PM

Clearly, she is talking about to Pajama Boy here. I would think that his parents were would be pleased if he got potty trained by 18.

parke on February 21, 2014 at 2:46 PM

S. D. on February 21, 2014 at 3:05 PM

terryannonline on February 21, 2014 at 2:49 PM

I thought you simply needed to order another Drink….

ToddPA on February 21, 2014 at 3:05 PM

Speaking from personal experience. I moved into my first apartment when I was 23 and I was regularly cooking for myself. Nothing fancy, but I at least was capable of using an oven and a burner.

But that was back in the year 2000(que La Bamba from Late Night with Conan O’Brien). Nowadays with “kids” in their late 20′s and early 30′s still living with mom and dad because of the lousy economy, who knows how many of them have bothered to learn how to cook?

Doughboy on February 21, 2014 at 3:06 PM

She figures since most of them were foolhardy enough to vote for the Charlatan in Chief, why wouldn’t they be dumb enough to sign up for lousy overpriced healthcare they don’t want or need or can afford?
Problem is just like all the other no-information voters the knuckleheads thought it was going to be free.

Buttercup on February 21, 2014 at 3:06 PM

At least the Imperial Canines had to stay in the limo.

Cicero43 on February 21, 2014 at 3:06 PM

Has Fallon not learned that you CANNOT conduct a talk show with one’s nose, mouth, ok let’s just say head, so far up another’s rather ample posterior. Lessons learned.

msupertas on February 21, 2014 at 3:07 PM

A hell of a lot more than you might think, AP! It’s amazing the number of millenials that don’t even know how to scramble an egg, or the difference between “simmer” and “boil”.

(There are some who couldn’t even *break* an egg unless you bounced it off their forehead.)

GWB on February 21, 2014 at 3:08 PM

Unbelievably stupid woman.

jawkneemusic on February 21, 2014 at 2:47 PM

As has already been stated, she’s a liar. And a lying, Marxist liar at that.

HiJack on February 21, 2014 at 3:08 PM

The New Tonight Show, Your Portal to The WHite House

Warner Todd Huston on February 21, 2014 at 3:09 PM

As has already been stated, she’s a liar. And a lying, Marxist liar at that.

HiJack on February 21, 2014 at 3:08 PM

…and toned-arms is supposed to be the more likeable of the two.

msupertas on February 21, 2014 at 3:11 PM

This comment by her would’ve had more impact if she
had been wearing her Tranny outfit….

ToddPA on February 21, 2014 at 2:53 PM

You mean she wasn’t?

Buttercup on February 21, 2014 at 3:11 PM

Dave Turson on February 21, 2014 at 2:57 PM

What you mean is you wish that you had the feds forcing the rest of us to subsidize your health plan. I’m not placed on this planet to help you through life no more than you’re here to help me, or don’t you get that?

HiJack on February 21, 2014 at 3:12 PM

BTW, my son cooks. He makes his own meals sometimes, and even cooks me dinner once in a while. And he’s 19. But that definitely sets him apart from his peers.

GWB on February 21, 2014 at 3:12 PM

So I see the unfunny Jimmy Fallon has become the latest Obama Zombie to join the party. As if the press needed another members of that club.

Another person who just can’t seem to think for himself or draw honest conclusions from facts.

But you go Jimmy! Keep on pushing that propaganda.

And the only knuckleheads are Michelle Obama and her husband. I know 8 year old’s with more honestly, common sense and better math skills.

Marcus Traianus on February 21, 2014 at 3:12 PM

I was already out of the service when I was 26. I wonder why they let a klutz like me work a Navy flight deck, I could have cut my finger on one of those rotating helicopter blades.

Bishop on February 21, 2014 at 3:14 PM

wait, she’s calling me a knucklehead? she needs to look in the mirror!!

Sachiko on February 21, 2014 at 3:14 PM

Fixed it for you.
LegendHasIt on February 21, 2014 at 3:04 PM

I’ll raise you one Social Security card and one Medicare entry form.

Dave Turson on February 21, 2014 at 3:14 PM

The ink is still wet on Fail-on’s contract and in the first week of his hosting the Tonight Show he puts this hag on? Tells you all you need to know about why NBC would fire Leno and replace him with this Dem party hack.

It’s telling how much these Dems are willing to sacrifice to hold to the party line or how many people they are willing to sacrifice.

Leno-high ratings, killing the competition but he’s fair and balanced and dares to joke about Obama so he’s out of there!

Fail-on, so-so comedian who has no proven track record hosting a show but is a reliably pro-Dem anti-Repub guy so yeah he’s in.

Obamacare a failed law/tax that will result in the deaths of American citizens and the destruction of the 40 hour work week but hey it’s the Dems baby so they will back it until America is run into the ground.

Get the pattern?

Stop voting for Dems

neyney on February 21, 2014 at 3:16 PM

What she means is “all wee wee’d up” … but she didn’t want to get too technical for the little people.

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on February 21, 2014 at 3:17 PM

Yea, kind of like pulling the wrong lever in the booth. Stupid, idiotic knuckleheads.

msupertas on February 21, 2014 at 3:18 PM

Pot…Kettle…Knucklehead

workingclass artist on February 21, 2014 at 3:18 PM

Bishop on February 21, 2014 at 3:14 PM

The fact that you’re here today typing posts on this site
is a Miracle in, and of itself…

ToddPA on February 21, 2014 at 3:19 PM

So, according to Mrs. Obamacare, if Obamacare is for knuckleheads, smart people shouldn’t buy it?

I could just imagine some twenty-somethings listening to Moochelle thinking, “I’m not a knucklehead, so I won’t buy Obamacare, and I’ll just pay the fine!”

Steve Z on February 21, 2014 at 3:19 PM

Twin brothers, Jimmy Kimmel and Rachel Maddow

ouldbollix on February 21, 2014 at 3:20 PM

Calling young people knuckleheads, dunces and klutzes? Yeah, like that’ll convince them to get Brosurance.

Royal Fizzbin on February 21, 2014 at 3:21 PM

This comment by her would’ve had more impact if she
had been wearing her Tranny outfit….
ToddPA on February 21, 2014 at 2:53 PM

Wait…that wasn’t her Tranny outfit?

Maddie on February 21, 2014 at 3:22 PM

battalion on February 21, 2014 at 2:55 PM

Both connections are to the same place.

Steve Z on February 21, 2014 at 3:22 PM

So which is it? They are children and need to stay on their parent insurance until age 26 or they are adults and they need to pay their own way?

I’m confused…so I KNOW they are…

ladyingray on February 21, 2014 at 3:23 PM

Slicing my finger open when I cook? Girlfriend, I can get a doctor to stitch that up for a whole lot less than paying monthly premiums for otherwise useless health insurance. Who’s the knucklehead?

Hill60 on February 21, 2014 at 3:23 PM

Another thing…..how much do stitches for a cut costs? A young person is not going to broke because he/she needed stitches.

Why couldn’t she just say “Hey health issues come up, even for young people, and it’s unforeseeable.” Just leave it there.

terryannonline on February 21, 2014 at 3:24 PM

One has to wonder about a Nation that Advocates it’s
young people to watch their every step, and make
sure they ahve that Safety Net below them..

At 26, no wait…at 26 I was Married…

at 21 I engaged in enough tom foolery to bankrupt a Nation
covering me…..driving cars and motorcycles and snowmobiles..
and ATV’s….well anything with wheels, into trees, walls..
farm implements….creek beds….quarries…

of course most of these activities were done with friends,
while loaded on a multitude of mind altering substances..

Damn, I SHOULD’VE BEEN COVERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ToddPA on February 21, 2014 at 3:26 PM

Every time I hear her speak, I imagine how tortured I would feel to be trapped in a room with this uptight b*tch for, say, even two hours. It would be a living hell. Can you imagine working for her? Ech.

WhatSlushfund on February 21, 2014 at 3:26 PM

Those high ratings will likely follow Leno out the door.

In a month or two, the Tonight Show’s rating will be Obysmal.

Steve Z on February 21, 2014 at 3:26 PM

I’ll raise you one Social Security card and one Medicare entry form.
Dave Turson on February 21, 2014 at 3:14 PM

I’ll admit I’m a rarity , but you are barking up the wrong tree, with that comment to me.

Besides being an apples to oranges comparison:

I’ll never apply for either of those…. Even though I paid into them and have never asked or expected anyone to subsidize any benefits… Well, not since I left Active Duty military..

LegendHasIt on February 21, 2014 at 3:27 PM

Who thinks listening to Michelle Obama talk about Obamacare is suitable late-night entertainment?

I don’t like Fallon already.

lynncgb on February 21, 2014 at 3:34 PM

We subsidize the poor now when we pay a hospital bill. That’s why an aspirin costs $25.00.

Dave Turson on February 21, 2014 at 3:34 PM

I’ll raise you one Social Security card and one Medicare entry form.

Dave Turson on February 21, 2014 at 3:14 PM

What is that expiration date on that SS card? Another 15 years and that Ponzi scheme will come to an end. Sadly, I don’t see Obamacare making it to even five years.

parke on February 21, 2014 at 3:38 PM

GWB on February 21, 2014 at 3:12 PM

I know exactly how you feel, times three, and my youngest who can cook, clean and mange a household is thirteen.

HiJack on February 21, 2014 at 3:38 PM

Knuckleheads, don’t trust anyone over thirty.

SomeCallMeJohn on February 21, 2014 at 3:38 PM

I don’t like Fallon already.

lynncgb on February 21, 2014 at 3:34 PM

Yep, that did it for me. No more late night waste of time.

HiJack on February 21, 2014 at 3:39 PM

A brother of mine bought a Yamaha 125 YZ dirt bike off
a friend, it was in really good shape. Well, i took it out with
a buddy of mine…he had his brother’s Trials Bike. We were like
17…anyway, we would ride along rail trails, and such.
One spot we always went to had a creek with a bridge abutment.
I got a case of Whiskey throttle, lost it, and smashed into
the abutment. Went over the bike into the creek.,…ended up
royally F*king up the bike. When I got home, my Dad confronted
me…he had a sixth sense about me….anyway he looked
at the bike, didn’t bother to ask if I was hurt, and said
Guess you owe you’re brother a bike, you F*king Dumb Sh*t.

ToddPA on February 21, 2014 at 3:39 PM

Didn’t take that liberal pissant Fallon long did it?

slickwillie2001 on February 21, 2014 at 3:44 PM

Whenever I see a pic of this “woman,” I’m always struck by how repulsively ugly she is in the physical sense. Then when I hear what she has to say, I realize that the ugliness is not just skin/bone structure-deep, but goes all the way through to the very core.

MisterElephant on February 21, 2014 at 3:45 PM

This comment by her would’ve had more impact if she
had been wearing her Tranny outfit….

ToddPA on February 21, 2014 at 2:53 PM

You mean the one featuring the toe of a camel?

slickwillie2001 on February 21, 2014 at 3:48 PM

The older generation are not “less fortunate,” just the opposite: They have more resources than the young do, they’re just higher maintenance. In a sane world the extra resources could pay for the higher maintenance, but for some reason liberals want the out-of-work and debt-ridden younger generation to pay for it.

But that’s not the most amazing part: It’s that the younger generation is enabling their own exploitation by voting for Obama.

Socratease on February 21, 2014 at 3:50 PM

The real question is, will the average LIV recognize this for the insult that it is? I mean she’s statine it on Low-Information Voter TV so you gotta assume some of them at least saw it…

Ukiah on February 21, 2014 at 3:54 PM

Hill60 on February 21, 2014 at 3:23 PM

You’ll pay for it anyway, with the deductibles they have in Obamacare.

Socratease on February 21, 2014 at 3:55 PM

This comment by her would’ve had more impact if she
had been wearing her Tranny outfit….

ToddPA on February 21, 2014 at 2:53 PM

You mean the one featuring the toe of a camel?

slickwillie2001 on February 21, 2014 at 3:48 PM

That’s the one!

ToddPA on February 21, 2014 at 3:57 PM

Jimmy Fallon has jumped the shark already.

Jay Leno, call your office.

Adjoran on February 21, 2014 at 3:59 PM

Dave Turson on February 21, 2014 at 3:34 PM

And your point is what, exactly? Yes, Americans with health insurance are forced to subsidize the poor, including millions of illegal aliens and foreign “health care tourists,” because of stupid federal laws like E.M.T.A.L.A., which is unaffected by Obamacare — which means that even after Obamacare is fully implemented, we will STILL be subsidizing the estimated 30 million Americans who won’t have health insurance (according to the CBO) plus the millions of illegal aliens and foreign healthcare tourists who come to the U.S. to take advantage of U.S. taxpayers through stupid federal laws like EMTALA.

So how exactly does Obamacare help? All it does is raise everyone’s health care costs, while still leaving us with tens of millions of uninsured who, because of EMTALA, will still have the right to use our E.R.’s without paying a cent.

AZCoyote on February 21, 2014 at 4:00 PM

AZCoyote on February 21, 2014 at 4:00 PM

Not so. I’ll take the subsidy. Obamacare may eventually control the hospital chargemasters.

Dave Turson on February 21, 2014 at 4:08 PM

Dave Turson on February 21, 2014 at 3:34 PM

Dave, we need your help on something, please.

“So that’s why the individual mandate’s important,” Obama explained in a speech on Aug. 15, 2011.

“Because the basic theory is, look, everybody here at some point or another is going to need medical care, and you can’t be a free-rider on everybody else,” said Obama. “You can’t not have health insurance, then go to the emergency room, and each of us, who’ve done the responsible thing and have health insurance, suddenly we now have to pay the premiums for you. That’s not fair. So, if you can afford it, you should get health insurance just like you get car insurance.”

From healthcare dot gov:

The fee increases every year. In 2015 it’s 2% of income or $325 per person. In 2016 and later years it’s 2.5% of income or $695 per person. After that it is adjusted for inflation.

Median household income per census dot gov is $53K, and 2.5% of that equals $1325 (thirteen hundred and twenty five dollars).

$1325 won’t cover even minor medical procedures, but hospitals will still be required by law to provide care regardless of insurance coverage or ability to pay.

Can you explain how Obamacare does anything to improve the free rider “subsidizing the poor” problem?

Give us specifics, please. Thanks in advance.

rogerb on February 21, 2014 at 4:14 PM

Everybody needs many things (including knuckleheads). That is no legitimate justification for the state mandating they but this product, from whom, and for how much.

anuts on February 21, 2014 at 4:17 PM

For crying out loud, it’s not a fee! It’s a tax! And the reason that is important is that the IRS cannot levy a tax except on the basis of a return. Such return being filed by a taxpayer or the IRS itself. If you don’t levy the tax against yourself, the IRS has to do it, and not by levying a fine against a return. The IRS has no means to do that, so when the time comes, some of us who know how the system works will know how to fight the IRS over it.

HiJack on February 21, 2014 at 4:19 PM

It absolutely disgusts me what the Obama’s really think about American citizens – and even more bothersome is that the American people don’t boot their asses to the curb for being such elitist parasites.

KMC1 on February 21, 2014 at 4:20 PM

Another thing…..how much do stitches for a cut costs?

terryannonline on February 21, 2014 at 3:24 PM

I’ll let you know when the bill for my son’s ER visit comes in. 14 of them. But he wasn’t cooking. And, the only thing my insurance will help with is negotiated prices – if it even helps there – because it won’t go over my very high deductible.

because of stupid federal laws

AZCoyote on February 21, 2014 at 4:00 PM

Yep!

GWB on February 21, 2014 at 4:21 PM

It’s not slicing a finger or breaking an arm that will bankrupt most people, it’s diabetes, cancer, and other illnesses that are long term and often have new and expensive treatment. The system SHOULD be set up so that you pay out of pocket (i.e. deductibles) for stitches or casts. But insurance will cover you if you are diagnosed with cancer or have an injury that is essentially a long term/chronic illness such as a major car accident.

But people with expensive chronic illnesses are old. And with the increasing deductibles the likelihood that an injury would ever be covered is actually reduced.

MC88 on February 21, 2014 at 4:22 PM

who can cook, clean and mange a household is thirteen.

HiJack on February 21, 2014 at 3:38 PM

Your 13 year old has mange? O_o

Bishop on February 21, 2014 at 4:23 PM

Obama’s head needs a good knuckling.

otlset on February 21, 2014 at 4:24 PM

who can cook, clean and mange a household is thirteen.

HiJack on February 21, 2014 at 3:38 PM

Your 13 year old has mange? O_o

Bishop on February 21, 2014 at 4:23 PM

I meant my thirteen year old cat…

HiJack on February 21, 2014 at 4:28 PM

I’ll take the subsidy

Of course you will.
So much better to have someone else pay for what you want.

Hey, could I get you rich taxpayers at Hot Air to chip in to get me a new set of knees? The ones I have are plumb wore out.

After all, some of you have more money than you need or deserve. Share, you greedy &)$(@*&.

LegendHasIt on February 21, 2014 at 4:34 PM

As a long time educator I can tell you that name calling and patronizing is the best way to get young people to respond positively./

teacherman on February 21, 2014 at 4:34 PM

On what star system?

Murphy9 on February 21, 2014 at 4:35 PM

Give us specifics, please. Thanks in advance.
rogerb on February 21, 2014 at 4:14 PM

Sorry, I’m not wading into the battle lines that you present. This is a very complex problem. How about explaining to me how we can reign in the hospital chargemasters? Thanks in advance.

Dave Turson on February 21, 2014 at 4:38 PM

First, they are children and need to be carried on their mommy’s insurance until they are 26, but now they are adult enough to be forced to sign up for insurance to take care of meemaw…

…I’m confused, as I am sure they are…

ladyingray on February 21, 2014 at 4:39 PM

Your 13 year old has mange? O_o

Bishop on February 21, 2014 at 4:23 PM

I meant my thirteen year old cat…

HiJack on February 21, 2014 at 4:28 PM

O.K., I’m still laughing on this one….and will be for
quite a while….

ToddPA on February 21, 2014 at 4:44 PM

Dave Turson on February 21, 2014 at 3:34 PM

Give us specifics, please. Thanks in advance.

rogerb on February 21, 2014 at 4:14 PM

Dave Turson on February 21, 2014 at 4:38 PM

My battle lines?

Link to Obama’s speeches on chargemasters if you can and we can address it as well, but for now let’s stick to your “subsidizing the poor” topic.

You know. The battle lines you presented.

rogerb on February 21, 2014 at 4:47 PM

I guess millennials are a bunch of drunks to her.
terryannonline on February 21, 2014 at 2:55 PM

I think she is projecting POTUS knucklehead here.
She knows the guy.

Sherman1864 on February 21, 2014 at 4:53 PM

Prove to me that you even understand what a hospital chargemaster is? You could first get a degree in hospital administration.

Dave Turson on February 21, 2014 at 4:55 PM

FLOTUS is right – young people are stupid.

That’s why they supported her husband.

myiq2xu on February 21, 2014 at 4:58 PM