Confirmed: Liberals like cats more than conservatives do

posted at 6:01 pm on February 18, 2014 by Allahpundit

Alternate headline: “Time magazine confirms definitively that blogger is a RINO.”

You’ve all let me down. Again.

cats

Lefties prefer dogs too, as you can see, just not as much as righties do. Why is that? The stereotype is that men like dogs while women like cats; men tend to trend Republican while women trend Democratic, so there you go. When PPP polled this last year, though, it found that women preferred dogs 49/22 while men preferred dogs 55/16 — a difference, but not a stark one. Maybe Time’s data is chiefly a byproduct of location, not gender. You’ve got more liberals living in cities, where there’s less space. Apartments are tricky for all but the smallest dogs but they’re fine for even the biggest cats. Taste may be shaped by simple logistics here.

Follow the link for 11 more questions exploring the left/right divide on subjects ranging from messy desks to fusion cuisine. (See if you can guess which side prefers documentaries and which prefers action/adventure. The answer may surprise you won’t surprise you at all.) The most interesting wrinkle is seeing where self-identified libertarians fall on the spectrum. I’m surprised to see them so far above water on whether kids need to learn respect for authority and whether the government should treat its own citizens’ lives as “much more valuable” than foreigners’. A movement that’s reliably pro-Snowden and anti-intervention wouldn’t be as far north of 50 percent on those issues as they are here, I’d have guessed, but maybe that says less about libertarians than about my stereotypes of them.

Exit question: Care to explain yourselves vis-a-vis this result? I know conservatives skew older, but come on.

ie

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

IE has < 10% marketshare now. What the hell's wrong with you people???? Don't you recognize suckage when you log in?

nukemhill on February 18, 2014 at 6:03 PM

Graph: I believe that self-expression is more important than self control

No surprise there.

Murphy9 on February 18, 2014 at 6:03 PM

Silly. We need a survey to determine just what distinguishes a liberal from a conservative. If it is cats and dogs, then I’d say not much distinguishes them.

rickv404 on February 18, 2014 at 6:04 PM

Ugh, how can anyone still use IE?!

There are a lot of people who think of themselves as libertarians. “Ron Paul” libertarians, who the stereotype centers around, are not the only libertarians out there.

Doomberg on February 18, 2014 at 6:04 PM

Confirmed: Liberals like cats more than conservatives do

What I’d like to see confirmed is what breeds of cats and dogs liberals typically prefer. Compare and discuss.

hawkeye54 on February 18, 2014 at 6:05 PM

Cats are arrogant, so I’m not surprised liberals prefer them more than conservatives.

xNavigator on February 18, 2014 at 6:06 PM

Quite so. And so much more demanding.

hawkeye54 on February 18, 2014 at 6:06 PM

My preferred explanation is toxoplasmosis, which causes all sorts of destructive, risky behavior– like voting (D).

benjamin on February 18, 2014 at 6:07 PM

Confirmed: Liberals like cats more than conservatives do

Well, duh.

And what’s this business about “you’ve all let me down again?” Surely you’re not saying…I don’t even want to think about it.

rogaineguy on February 18, 2014 at 6:08 PM

Ratso ain’t buying this…

OmahaConservative on February 18, 2014 at 6:08 PM

F**K,…..

…….I have 3 Cats,…that must make me a
enigma sumpin sumpins!!

canopfor on February 18, 2014 at 6:08 PM

I guess we’re middle of the road.
Got 2 of each – they both serve their purposes.
The cats kill mice that get in the house, the dogs help protect the house (and chase the cats for our amusement)…..

dentarthurdent on February 18, 2014 at 6:09 PM

Oh wait,…I have a Lab too!

canopfor on February 18, 2014 at 6:10 PM

I like fusion food and the Met, so I am a squish.
What’s wrong with internet explorer? The ‘e’ icon is less
clutter-ey that some of the others.

bettycooper on February 18, 2014 at 6:10 PM

Rorschach wept. I thought we had a clown shortage.
Who said you have to take off the funny nose just because you become a journolist?

onomo on February 18, 2014 at 6:11 PM

xNavigator on February 18, 2014 at 6:06 PM

Yup.
The old “dogs have masters/people/other pack members, cats have staff/servants”.
Or – “Because you feed them and play with, dogs think people are gods. For the same reasons, cats think THEY are gods.”

dentarthurdent on February 18, 2014 at 6:11 PM

I like cats. I just can’t eat a whole one in one sitting.

oldroy on February 18, 2014 at 6:12 PM

Like mewosers
Drive a Ford Fusion hybrid
NOT a liberal or a RINO

philw1776 on February 18, 2014 at 6:12 PM

I love my cats. Cats are independent minded little cusses.

Bitter Clinger on February 18, 2014 at 6:12 PM

And by the way – check how much memory firefox uses compared to IE these days…might change your mind about switching back.

oldroy on February 18, 2014 at 6:13 PM

I can’t use IE at home even if I wanted to. It crashes immediately when I try to open it.

22044 on February 18, 2014 at 6:13 PM

I like cats. I just can’t eat a whole one in one sitting.

oldroy on February 18, 2014 at 6:12 PM

So if you got elected Prezy – we’d call you 0meowy?/

dentarthurdent on February 18, 2014 at 6:13 PM

Obama loves to wok a dog.

portlandon on February 18, 2014 at 6:14 PM

Obama loves to wok a dog.

portlandon on February 18, 2014 at 6:14 PM

ROFL!
That was so baaaaaddd…

dentarthurdent on February 18, 2014 at 6:15 PM

Well most companies/businesses tend to use Microsoft products and most of their IT departments only allow/support IE. And I would think it’s safe to say that overall most people who IE in the office probably use IE at home. Or maybe some software one uses is only supported in IE.

Those are the only reasons I could see for still using Internet Explorer…

nextgen_repub on February 18, 2014 at 6:15 PM

Obama loves to wok a dog.

portlandon on February 18, 2014 at 6:14 PM

Heh…

OmahaConservative on February 18, 2014 at 6:16 PM

Startup 10 Sites 25 Sites 25 Sites After 10 Minutes Close Tabs
Internet Explorer 8 37.0MB 184.3MB 400.8MB 402.4MB 67.6MB
Firefox 3.5…………. 29.5MB 63.2MB 136.0MB 135.8MB 69.3MB

Murphy9 on February 18, 2014 at 6:16 PM

Obama loves to wok a dog.

portlandon on February 18, 2014 at 6:14 PM

Stir fried with fresh ground curry?

oldroy on February 18, 2014 at 6:16 PM

Cats are independent minded little cusses imperialist assholes.

Bitter Clinger on February 18, 2014 at 6:12 PM

DarkCurrent on February 18, 2014 at 6:17 PM

I love my Cat. It is completely self sufficient. ( Although I feed it, and it has litter box, it doesn’t NEED people)

portlandon on February 18, 2014 at 6:17 PM

My parents, and most of the older people I know, ditched IE ages ago when they switched to Safari.

/funnycuzitstrue

King B on February 18, 2014 at 6:18 PM

I only use IE when adblocker on Firefox will not allow me to see something FF is blocking. Too lazy to disable and then enable again…

OmahaConservative on February 18, 2014 at 6:18 PM

I prefer giraffes.

TarheelBen on February 18, 2014 at 6:19 PM

Murphy9 on February 18, 2014 at 6:16 PM

IE is at version 11 now. Firefox at something like version 28. I open hotair in firefox (which I prefer) and we’re talking 370 megs. IE is about half of that.

oldroy on February 18, 2014 at 6:21 PM

“Time magazine confirms definitively that blogger is a RINO.”

Lolz! You sensing doubt amongst the commenters here? I think you’re safe. ; )

Bmore on February 18, 2014 at 6:21 PM

lol I use opera so I had no idea!

Murphy9 on February 18, 2014 at 6:21 PM

F**K,…..

…….I have 3 Cats,…that must make me a
enigma sumpin sumpins!!

canopfor on February 18, 2014 at 6:08 PM

3 here too

dmacleo on February 18, 2014 at 6:21 PM

Quite so. And so much more demanding.

hawkeye54 on February 18, 2014 at 6:06 PM

Really? Not in my experience. The cats I’ve known haven’t begged me to take them out for a walk three or eight times a day, nor have they howled at 2AM for us to let them out so they could bark at an opossum. Plus cats clean up after themselves. Still, as someone who has gone from liberal to conservative over the years and also gone from preferring cats to preferring dogs (partly because my wife hates cats), I think the rewards of owning a dog are higher, and worth the extra effort. Which is why I thought liberals preferred cats, because the idea of putting in extra effort and getting a greater reward rubs against their “from each according to his ability, to each according to his needs” worldview.

ajb3 on February 18, 2014 at 6:22 PM

lol I use opera so I had no idea!

Murphy9 on February 18, 2014 at 6:21 PM

Why opera? Linux or mobile? Or?

oldroy on February 18, 2014 at 6:23 PM

OmahaConservative on February 18, 2014 at 6:18 PM

use ietab+, click a button, loads using ie engine w/o adblock if desired.

dmacleo on February 18, 2014 at 6:24 PM

dentarthurdent on February 18, 2014 at 6:11 PM

When the pope declares you a diabolical animal and for decades your species is killed on sight, resulting in several waves of black plague that wipe out a third of the population, you’re more likely to have a god complex.

bayam on February 18, 2014 at 6:25 PM

Why opera? Linux or mobile? Or?

oldroy on February 18, 2014 at 6:23 PM

I run it on my tablets, phone, laptop, and desktop, all bookmarks are synced. FF had memory leak problems (now fixed I believe) that caused me to switch.

Murphy9 on February 18, 2014 at 6:25 PM

Meh, both cats and dogs are more likely to vote Democrat.

/s

midgeorgian on February 18, 2014 at 6:25 PM

I like cats. I like dogs. I love my family. I love the U.S.Constitution.
Time Magazine loves to stick its nose up Barack Hussein Obama’s behind. I don’t read Time Magazine.
Keep it away from the children. Keep them away from the pets.

onomo on February 18, 2014 at 6:27 PM

I don’t use IE, but I’d prefer it over the government spies at Google.

besser tot als rot on February 18, 2014 at 6:27 PM

I’m a conservative who likes our cat because he’s a good mouser and is h… on moles. Downside: he likes to camp out at the bird feeder, but he does keep the squirrels away. And, he does all his ‘business’ outside,like a dog,but don’t need no stinkin’ leash.

vnvet on February 18, 2014 at 6:27 PM

A) Cats suck. Dogs rule.

B) If you are using internet explorer right now, seriously, do yourself a favor and install Chrome.

Nessuno on February 18, 2014 at 6:28 PM

How interesting. Did you know the Jets are smarter than the Sharks, but the Sharks are better fishermen than the Jets?

bour3 on February 18, 2014 at 6:29 PM

I use chrome

No macs in this house

cmsinaz on February 18, 2014 at 6:30 PM

OmahaConservative on February 18, 2014 at 6:18 PM

Same with me.

I used Chrome until about a year ago, tried FireFox and haven’t gone back.

midgeorgian on February 18, 2014 at 6:30 PM

I would rather go to Times Square than the Metropolitan Museum of Art.

What kind of stupid question is this?

besser tot als rot on February 18, 2014 at 6:31 PM

Dog people are basically insecure — If you go to the mailbox and come back in the house, dogs act like you’ve been gone for a month; they jump all over you, dance around, etc. Dog people need that validation and show of affection to reaffirm their value.

Cat people are basically secure — If you’ve been gone for a week, when you return the cat looks at you with disdain and says, “So, you came back. Big deal.” Cat people don’t need the validation and show of affection to reaffirm their value.

Therefore, the poll is flawed, obviously.

OK, OK, I know I’m gonna get slammed, but that’s my theory and I’m stickin’ to it!

(I’m a cat person. Nothing against dogs, just prefer cats.)

oldsquid on February 18, 2014 at 6:33 PM

I’ve got two dogs. And am allergic to cats.

rbj on February 18, 2014 at 6:37 PM

I use Firefox. It goes back to the early days of the Net. I was a fan of the Netscape Navigator product – and still am today.

TarheelBen on February 18, 2014 at 6:37 PM

(I’m a cat person. Nothing against dogs, just prefer cats.)

oldsquid on February 18, 2014 at 6:33 PM

Pinko.

besser tot als rot on February 18, 2014 at 6:38 PM

nukemhill on February 18, 2014 at 6:03 PM

58%

kcewa on February 18, 2014 at 6:38 PM

So many cats, so few tree chippers. Evil beasts, every one of them. In a moment of weakness, I agreed to allow my children to bring home two kittens.

Worst. Decision. Of. My. Life.

A seven alarm fire after a nuclear attack wrapped around a tsunami would not have done as much damage as these SOB’s.

And if I thought for a second that I could get away with not being prosecuted…

Well, you fill in the blank.

My dog, on the other hand, is the very embodiment of the old yarn that “dog” is “god” spelled backwards. He is the bomb, he is the diggidy, he is the man.

I’m going to go give him a treat and if the cats get in the way, I’ll kick them.

turfmann on February 18, 2014 at 6:39 PM

Cats love freedom. Dogs love slavery.

kcewa on February 18, 2014 at 6:42 PM

oldsquid on February 18, 2014 at 6:33 PM

I think that’s the brain parasite talking.

j/k. Kinda. A little.

xNavigator on February 18, 2014 at 6:42 PM

I think that’s the brain parasite talking.

j/k. Kinda. A little.

xNavigator on February 18, 2014 at 6:42 PM

I really wanted to get some cats until that bit of news dropped.

Murphy9 on February 18, 2014 at 6:46 PM

Just how many of you cat people are even now assuring Sir Purrsalot just how special he is?

Seriously, cats are filthy animals. But I’m highly allergic to the beasts so I may be biased. My eyes start scratching immediately.

Happy Nomad on February 18, 2014 at 6:49 PM

Cats are not crotch sniffers. Cats are not leg humpers. Cats are clean. Indoor cats do not roll in smelly things. Indoor cats do not come home smelling of skunk. One of my cats has learned to pee in the toilet.

Cats rule. Dogs drool.

And IE serves many people’s needs just fine.

talkingpoints on February 18, 2014 at 6:53 PM

Cats love freedom. Dogs love slavery.

kcewa on February 18, 2014 at 6:42 PM

Cats are parasites and mooches. A cat would never run for help if Timmy was stuck in the well. A cat would find a nice sunny spot on the well’s ledge and take a nap.

Happy Nomad on February 18, 2014 at 6:54 PM

22044 on February 18, 2014 at 6:13 PM

I’ve been having problems with both IE and Firefox. Had the IE problems a while ago time and switched to FF. Then last week I started having problems with FF, so I was back to IE. In the meantime, however, IE developed a new quirk. It’s really hard to refresh the page. I can close IE, open it back up, and when I type Hotair, it hasn’t refreshed. Really weird.

I also use Safari on the Mac, but I don’t like the Mac. I keep threatening to get a sticker of a lemon and put it on top of the apple logo.

CJ on February 18, 2014 at 6:57 PM

It seems to me most people on here have cats. At least the ones I like. Dogs are high maintenance. I had a dog until a year ago. She died at 15. I no longer have to take her for shots or train her or take her for a walk or buy her a license. Cats don’t require any of those things. I wouldn’t mind having another dog. I just can’t afford one.

I tried Chrome. All it did was screw up my computer. I wanted to upgrade IE but my computer wouldn’t let me. I’ve had Firefox for a few days. It seems alright.

crankyoldlady on February 18, 2014 at 6:59 PM

Cats are much more conservative than dogs.

They are much more independent and self reliant.

ConstantineXI on February 18, 2014 at 6:59 PM

Happy Nomad on February 18, 2014 at 6:54 PM

Timmy needs a lesson in self-reliance.

kcewa on February 18, 2014 at 7:00 PM

Cats are much more conservative than dogs.

They are much more independent and self reliant.

ConstantineXI on February 18, 2014 at 6:59 PM

Absolutely.

crankyoldlady on February 18, 2014 at 7:01 PM

LOL, well I love cats. Can’t stand dogs-they’re codependent, slobbering fur machines with non-retractable claws. Dogs love me though. So do cats. I can go to practically any house in the world, and sit down, and if there any children or animals in that house, they will be all over me within five minutes. Because I’m basically harmless, which is sad.

On the other hand, in the previous poll, the one about candy, M&M peanut butter candy lovers skewed the furthest to the Republican side. It made me laugh, because I’m so conservative I hate nationalism, as it tends to betray American principles in attempting to preserve America. And I was eating that very candy at the time I was reading it.

RockinRickOwen on February 18, 2014 at 7:02 PM

Pinko.

besser tot als rot on February 18, 2014 at 6:38 PM

Hopefully, you just forgot the /s tag on that. :)

I think that’s the brain parasite talking.

j/k. Kinda. A little.

xNavigator on February 18, 2014 at 6:42 PM

Cats love freedom. Dogs love slavery.

kcewa on February 18, 2014 at 6:42 PM

Someone who gets it!

Of course, I think my cats are really Democrats in disguise: they don’t work, they lay around all day, they want free lodging, free food, free healthcare. But I love the little critters despite their faults.

oldsquid on February 18, 2014 at 7:03 PM

Confirmed: Liberals like cats more than conservatives do

Yep. And, cases of lotion and wall sized panoramic pictures of Meggie Mac.

Right, AP?

Gohawgs on February 18, 2014 at 7:03 PM

Have you tried clearing your cache and deleting cookies? Or using a good spyware remover?

kcewa on February 18, 2014 at 7:04 PM

I’ll have to reconsider my views on felines then.

hawkeye54 on February 18, 2014 at 7:04 PM

I had a dog until a year ago. She died at 15. ……

crankyoldlady on February 18, 2014 at 6:59 PM

Sorry. We put our big Golden down a few months ago. There are lot’s of sweeties down at the shelter, even some seniors that already behave and will take care of you.

oldroy on February 18, 2014 at 7:04 PM

crankyoldlady on February 18, 2014 at 6:59 PM

Make sure to add this and this...

OmahaConservative on February 18, 2014 at 7:08 PM

“A cat would never run for help if Timmy was stuck in the well.”

I’ve known a few dogs that probably couldn’t figure out how to do that. ‘course it could depend on the breed, training, and just how much that dog liked Timmy.

hawkeye54 on February 18, 2014 at 7:08 PM

oldsquid on February 18, 2014 at 7:03 PM

That’s because they CAN’T provide their own food living in your house. Unless you let critters wander in from outside (or let your cats go outside) they are QUITE capable (and willing) to feed themselves.

I don’t recommend it though. An indoor cat lives more than twice as long as an outdoor one.

ConstantineXI on February 18, 2014 at 7:10 PM

My 3 cats-Sasha, Sheldon, and Penny-strongly take issue w/ the results of tihs…whatever it is.
Hissssss.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 18, 2014 at 7:10 PM

Happy Nomad on February 18, 2014 at 6:54 PM

I’ve seen cats watch children before. We had 3 adult older cats (one of them a Birman female) who surrounded my sister’s kids when they were outside. If one of them went out of bounds the Birman would come and get our attention and let us know.

ConstantineXI on February 18, 2014 at 7:11 PM

Hissssss.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 18, 2014 at 7:10 PM

You are kind of annoying…

oldroy on February 18, 2014 at 7:11 PM

Cats rule. Dogs drool.

And IE serves many people’s needs just fine.

talkingpoints on February 18, 2014 at 6:53 PM

And cats smell better.

crankyoldlady on February 18, 2014 at 7:13 PM

Another point in favor of Cats being Conservatives:

The domestic cat is the ONLY animal besides Man who HUNTS FOR PLEASURE!

No matter how well fed they are, let them out, and they WILL hunt…

ConstantineXI on February 18, 2014 at 7:13 PM

oldroy on February 18, 2014 at 7:11 PM

Really?
I think of myself as VERY annoying.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 18, 2014 at 7:16 PM

No matter how well fed they are, let them out, and they WILL hunt…

ConstantineXI on February 18, 2014 at 7:13 PM

Great point. Ratso hunts indoors too…

OmahaConservative on February 18, 2014 at 7:17 PM

oldroy on February 18, 2014 at 7:11 PM

Really?
I think of myself as VERY annoying.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 18, 2014 at 7:16 PM

Nah. Just kind of annoying. Your cats too.

oldroy on February 18, 2014 at 7:19 PM

“A cat would never run for help if Timmy was stuck in the well.”

hawkeye54 on February 18, 2014 at 7:08 PM

I have always had more than one cat. An old sick cat will sometimes go off into the woods to die. I had one do that and I asked the other cat where she was. I knew she knew and she led me there. They aren’t all that smart but they do learn some words in English. Cats usually respect each others privacy. It isn’t that they don’t care about each other. They just don’t want to intrude and they probably feel the same about humans. It’s true they aren’t lacking in self-esteem.

crankyoldlady on February 18, 2014 at 7:19 PM

hawkeye54 on February 18, 2014 at 7:08 PM

Dog intelligence is DEFINITELY linked much more to breed than Cat intelligence, that’s for sure. There are breeds of Dog that are VERY smart.

But your typical average “mutt” Cat is usually much more intelligent than the typical Dog, from my observation. And there are Cat breeds (Abyssinian, Siamese, Birman, etc) that are scary intelligent.

ConstantineXI on February 18, 2014 at 7:20 PM

Great point. Ratso hunts indoors too…

OmahaConservative on February 18, 2014 at 7:17 PM

Their favorite game is one I call “Tiger Attack!”. Hide around a corner and let them stalk you, it’s a lot of fun.

ConstantineXI on February 18, 2014 at 7:22 PM

ConstantineXI on February 18, 2014 at 7:22 PM

I call that ambush. One of their favorites.

crankyoldlady on February 18, 2014 at 7:25 PM

ConstantineXI on February 18, 2014 at 7:22 PM

You need to get out more. Call the local Szechuan Chinese joint and make reservations. Order DanDan noodles and General Tso chicken.

Do not take your cat with you.

oldroy on February 18, 2014 at 7:26 PM

How smart can a dog be if he lets himself be used. Cats are always the ones in control. However, some dogs were bred to work. They want and need a job especially if it’s to work along with a human.

crankyoldlady on February 18, 2014 at 7:28 PM

COME ON, yourself, nimrod. I like FireFox as much as the next guy, but there is no getting around the fact that the entire “open source sores” software movement is run by communists like Richard Stallman. And as for Chrome, need I remind you that Google was opening and reading your e-mail LONG before the NSA started looking over everyone’s shoulder. Bill Gates may be a namby-pamby liberal nerd, but AT LEAST he’s a greedy capitalistic namby-pamby liberal nerd that loves free enterprise.

My collie says:

So, what!? Allah wants all of to use Safari? Good luck with THAT! It’s the liberals that are all in favor of “choice”, remember? Conservatives believe in “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”. Internet Explorer works just fine for most things, doesn’t cost any money, and doesn’t force us to install or learn yet another software package. It’s called CONVENIENCE, and it saves us TIME – a commodity that is in very short supply.

CyberCipher on February 18, 2014 at 7:30 PM

Rush would beg to differ with this poll.

Kissmygrits on February 18, 2014 at 7:30 PM

I’ve always thought there is a need for a charity to help elderly people have pets. A pet is important for an elderly person who is alone but they frequently can’t afford one. On the other side there are thousands of pets that need homes. Somebody should help them get together.

crankyoldlady on February 18, 2014 at 7:32 PM

Cat owners are funny because whenever their little angels are outside, they think they’re hunting. They’re not. They are at your neighbors’ houses yowling for food, crapping in their yards, or tracking dirty pawprints on the hoods and roofs of their automobiles.

It takes a village to raise cats apparently.

Left Coast Right Mind on February 18, 2014 at 7:32 PM

The Pets for the Elderly Foundation

What We Do

The Pets for the Elderly Foundation helps pay the fees to participating animal shelters throughout the United States for senior citizens (age 60 and over) who adopt a companion dog or cat from a participating shelter — including pre-adoption veterinary exams and spay/neuter, if part of the adoption fee.

In 2010, the Pets for the Elderly Foundation assisted with the adoption of 5,770 companion animals. Currently, 52 shelters in 29 states are participating in the program. Many more would like to participate, if funds were available.

kcewa on February 18, 2014 at 7:33 PM

Quite so. And so much more demanding.

hawkeye54 on February 18, 2014 at 6:06 PM

And easily entertained with shiny things.

98ZJUSMC on February 18, 2014 at 7:36 PM

It takes a village to raise cats apparently.

Left Coast Right Mind on February 18, 2014 at 7:32 PM

I can identify with the cat prints on the car. It’s warmer there. If you go to a farm in winter that’s where you’ll see the cats.

I consider myself an expert on cats and I can tell which ones need food. There are cats in this trailer park but no strays right now. A fat ct wearing a collar is not a stray. Let his owner feed him.

crankyoldlady on February 18, 2014 at 7:37 PM

talkingpoints on February 18, 2014 at 6:53 PM

* Cats don’t sniff their/your crotch, they just lick their own. So much better.
* Cats are not leg humpers, but neither is a dog that has been neutered!
* Cats are not clean. Many millions of them carry a brain parasite which they spread to their hosts…you. They also tramp around in their own crap in their kitty litter box and carry it about in their claws/paws.
* Indoor cats do not roll in smelly things, they just lick themselves all over. Great hygiene!

Cats are disgusting. The brain parasite alone should warn people off of the things, especially if you let it outside and/or have not owned it from birth.

xNavigator on February 18, 2014 at 7:39 PM